you. I have 3 yrs of experience in Astrology, and i'm interested to discuss

about astrology in this group as a member. Please accept me as a fellow

Astrologer in the group.

Thanks,

Swarna.

Guest guest

Hello Swarna.Regards, anita--- On Fri, 17/7/09, swarna_gm <swarna_gm wrote:

swarna_gm <swarna_gm Hello to everyone Date: Friday, 17 July, 2009, 1:35 AM

Hi everyone,Recently i joined this group, on this occasion i want to say hello to all of you. I have 3 yrs of experience in Astrology, and i'm interested to discuss about astrology in this group as a member. Please accept me as a fellow Astrologer in the group.Thanks,Swarna.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Swarna ji, Namaste and welcome to the group. I also appreciate Manoj ji’s nice introduction about the *AIA Family*. Thanks Manoj ji.We appreciate your sharing in the group and please feel free to write more. It may be a good idea to tell us a little about your astrological background so that we could relate better with your sharing and opinions, e.g., which system or school you follow, etc. (if you feel comfortable)

Coming to your mail, when we discuss any specific placement, here in this group, it is understood that the tenet has to be seen in holistic view of the chart. That is a kind of *statutory warning* that goes without saying every time. Also the results follow two lines of action, one is *whatever the other factors be*, and the other is *provided the other factors permit*. One has to carefully discern which traits/events would fall under which of the two categories.

Regarding, //I observed some member's telling that they observed people having rahu in 9th house and still they are good natured persons.//I have not followed the Rahu threads very carefully, so I do not know who said this, but nature has nothing to do with Rahu as such in 9H. We have to check in what context it was mentioned.

To your point:  //If we need to analyse whether a person is having any ill effects because of rahu's placement in 9th house like doing wrong things, not following religion, not giving respect to elders etc.//

There are many issues mixed up here. Doing wrong things is not only Rahu, it has largely to do with lagna and 6H. Religion is 9H and Rahu, in which Rahu will surely give something unconventional, irrespective of other factors. How far would he go with this and whether malefic or benefic would be seen with other influences.

Accepted that all houses and planets need to be examined for any particular result, there were some points in your message which need to be corrected.//We have to see 2nd house to analyse buddhi of the person.//

How is buddhi seen in 2H? It is the 5H for buddhi.//We have to see 4th house and it's lord placement for his character//Character is seen from first house primarily.

//5th house and it's lord for his mind set and thinking style.//This is very vague and not related to houses I guess, more given by moon and mercury and influences on them.

Hope you agree.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, //when we discuss any specific placement, here in this group, it is

understood that the tenet has to be seen in holistic view of the chart.

That is a kind of *statutory warning* that goes without saying every

time. Also the results follow two lines of action, one is *whatever the other factors be*, and the other is *provided the other factors permit*. One has to carefully discern which traits/events would fall under which of the two categories.// You have presented the above point very beautifully - apt to the point! Love and regards,Sreenadh

Guest guest

Same goes for all laws of physics (science in general)!

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Neelam ji,

> //when we discuss any specific placement, here in this group, it is

> understood that the tenet has to be seen in holistic view of the chart.

> That is a kind of *statutory warning* that goes without saying every

> time. Also the results follow two lines of action, one is *whatever the

> other factors be*, and the other is *provided the other factors permit*.

> One has to carefully discern which traits/events would fall under which

> of the two categories.//

> You have presented the above point very beautifully - apt to the

> point!

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>