IndiaDivine.org

Welcome Swarna Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Respected Swarna Ji,

Thank you for your kind introduction and welcome to our group. As you get familiar with this group, you will realize that discussions usually take one of many forms.

1. We might discuss one specific aspect. For example we have been discussing Rahu in different houses. In the recent past we have covered 6th, 11th and now 9th (I might have forgotten one more). When we are in this kind of a mode, discussing specific things, we try to stick to just that discussion. Sreenadh Ji (the owner and one of the moderators of the group) has a good philosophy that unless we thoroughly understand the dictums on its own merit (without considering other aspects) we will never learn those characterisitics thoroughly.

2. Some times (since we are all human) even while we are discussing this, we tend to do a detour and some members might put up charts familiar to them and make comments either in accordance with or not in accordance with the said dictum. In those detours, we then get several inputs from members posting their views from a wholistic point of view (just like what you did right now).

3. We also enjoy discussing in a third mode where we do complete chart analysis surrounding a certain subject. Even this some times starts of with one combination (like 7th lord in 8th house) and gradually expands into a whole topic. We had a very spirited discussion with several examples of extra-marital affairs recently that thoroughly examined 7th house matters.

4. And then we have the fourth mode where we do blind chart quizes where one member puts up a blind chart and many people send in answers to this blind chart and finally the answer comes and we all admire the correct answers and learn from them.

5. What we don't do here is encourage whole chart readings, since this is not meant to be a free reading group but more for discussion and learning. There are other groups available to do chart readings.

6. Finally we are like a family. We might fight once in a while, we might even say hurtful words once in a while, but we still all love each other and respect each other, even in the back drop of such difference of opinions. Even some times when posts appear rude or angry it is temporary. It is like a pineapple, may be rough and thorny outside, but it is sweet and chunky inside.

I have taken the liberty of writing about this group, I hope I did justice.

Regards,

-Manoj

swarna <swarna_gm Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:36:59 PM Re: Rahu_ 9H_Request_Memebers

Namaste to all members,I observed that all members in the group are discussing about Rahu in the 9th house, i want to share my knowledge with you at this moment regarding Rahu's placement in 9th house. I observed some member's telling that they observed people having rahu in 9th house and still they are good natured persons. I'm new to this group, still i observed everyone is well versed in Astrology, anyway i want to share my openion here.I know that here everyone knows the simple principle in Astrology is that by seeing at a single aspect in a horoscope we can't give conclusion about the person. Let me explain this clearly, If we need to analyse whether a person is having any ill effects because of rahu's placement in 9th house like doing wrong things, not following relegion, not giving respect to elders etc. First we need to see his lagna and it's lord placement for his nature.2. We have to see 2nd house to

analyse buddhi of the person.3. we have to see 4th house and it's lord placement for his character.4.5th house and it's lord for his mind set and thinking style.5. 7th for public relations with people 6.9th for his luck to acheive something good in life, whether he gives respect to elders, guru etc and whether he followes relegion or not.7.11th for analysing having good friends and brothers and sister and their influence on him8.12th house for secret acts which he will do privately.May be a person may have Rahu in 9th house, but when we observe the above points in his chart, if he has good houses with less afflictions (i mean other houses except 9th house) then we can expect he will be a good person. This is my openion that we can talk about a person's nature, wrong acts only by seeing all this aspects.Thanks for reading my mail. I welcome everyone's openion's on my

mail.Thanks,Swarna.____________ _________ _________ __renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 16, 2009 6:05:18 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu_ 9H_Request_Memebers Dear Sreeram ji & Manoj ji,One should be humble enough to swallow one's pride. No one is perfect in this world....at least I am not! If we are perfect planets would not have any control in our lives....that is what I feel.blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@. ..> wrote:>> > Namaste

Mr. Manoj Chandran ji,> > So long tempers in control and discussion goes healthy..... it is> fine..... as members deeply interested in astrology, we all strongly> believe that our life is influenced by planets / dasha patterns.... . so> all members involved in discussions should realize that this and when> time is NOT in individual's favor, better to avoid or NOT to participate> in discussions. ..... on has to take conscious decision.... . and those> evaluating chart also...should be careful enough ..while commenting.. ..> so that things are in total control.....> > With regards,> > Sreeram_Srinivas>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji/Neelam ji

Thanks 4ur posts about the group.It will help new members like me a lot.Specially i liked Neelamji's cautioning.Good.

Welcome Swarna ji......

regards,

gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Respected Swarna Ji,> > Thank you for your kind introduction and welcome to our group. As you get familiar with this group, you will realize that discussions usually take one of many forms.> > 1. We might discuss one specific aspect. For example we have been discussing Rahu in different houses. In the recent past we have covered 6th, 11th and now 9th (I might have forgotten one more). When we are in this kind of a mode, discussing specific things, we try to stick to just that discussion. Sreenadh Ji (the owner and one of the moderators of the group) has a good philosophy that unless we thoroughly understand the dictums on its own merit (without considering other aspects) we will never learn those characterisitics thoroughly.> > 2. Some times (since we are all human) even while we are discussing this, we tend to do a detour and some members might put up charts familiar to them and make comments either in accordance with or not in accordance with the said dictum. In those detours, we then get several inputs from members posting their views from a wholistic point of view (just like what you did right now).> > 3. We also enjoy discussing in a third mode where we do complete chart analysis surrounding a certain subject. Even this some times starts of with one combination (like 7th lord in 8th house) and gradually expands into a whole topic. We had a very spirited discussion with several examples of extra-marital affairs recently that thoroughly examined 7th house matters.> > 4. And then we have the fourth mode where we do blind chart quizes where one member puts up a blind chart and many people send in answers to this blind chart and finally the answer comes and we all admire the correct answers and learn from them.> > 5. What we don't do here is encourage whole chart readings, since this is not meant to be a free reading group but more for discussion and learning. There are other groups available to do chart readings.> > 6. Finally we are like a family.. We might fight once in a while, we might even say hurtful words once in a while, but we still all love each other and respect each other, even in the back drop of such difference of opinions. Even some times when posts appear rude or angry it is temporary. It is like a pineapple, may be rough and thorny outside, but it is sweet and chunky inside.> > I have taken the liberty of writing about this group, I hope I did justice.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> swarna swarna_gm > Thursday, July 16, 2009 8:36:59 PM> Re: Rahu_ 9H_Request_Memebers> > > Namaste to all members,> > I observed that all members in the group are discussing about Rahu in the 9th house, i want to share my knowledge with you at this moment regarding Rahu's placement in 9th house. I observed some member's telling that they observed people having rahu in 9th house and still they are good natured persons. I'm new to this group, still i observed everyone is well versed in Astrology, anyway i want to share my openion here.> > I know that here everyone knows the simple principle in Astrology is that by seeing at a single aspect in a horoscope we can't give conclusion about the person. Let me explain this clearly, If we need to analyse whether a person is having any ill effects because of rahu's placement in 9th house like doing wrong things, not following relegion, not giving respect to elders etc. First we need to see his lagna and it's lord placement for his nature.> 2. We have to see 2nd house to analyse buddhi of the person.> > 3. we have to see 4th house and it's lord placement for his character.> > 4.5th house and it's lord for his mind set and thinking style.> > 5. 7th for public relations with people > > 6.9th for his luck to acheive something good in life, whether he gives respect to elders, guru etc and whether he followes relegion or not.> > 7.11th for analysing having good friends and brothers and sister and their influence on him> > 8.12th house for secret acts which he will do privately.> > May be a person may have Rahu in 9th house, but when we observe the above points in his chart, if he has good houses with less afflictions (i mean other houses except 9th house) then we can expect he will be a good person. This is my openion that we can talk about a person's nature, wrong acts only by seeing all this aspects.> > Thanks for reading my mail. I welcome everyone's openion's on my mail.> > Thanks,> Swarna.> > ____________ _________ _________