IndiaDivine.org

Very Interesting Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I started looking for an interesting chart to illustrate VRY (Vipareet Raj Yog) and I came across this very interesting chart. It is the chart of Charles Baudelaire, April 9, 1821, Paris, France, 3 pm..

I am not sure if this is a good example of Vipareet Raj Yog, but there is plenty of Vipreet to go around !!!

If you use Jhora, be sure to click the button, "Use LMT instead and ignore the above(useful for old dates)." button. If you have the correct chart you should see 6 planets in the 8th house and Moon in the 12th and Ra/Ke along the 7/1 Axis.

Basically you have 1-11th Lords all in the 8th house of Pisces !!! and 12L Moon in 12H in Cancer !!! So what happens when one has a chart like this, you can read his story in this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Baudelaire

I think this would have made a great blind chart analysis !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj-ji and other friends,

For such charts, one may use facilities of Astrodienst.

Using Astrodienst, the lagna & other things are as below :

(Using Lahiri ayanamsha)

Lagna - 18 Leo 39'55"

Sun - 28 Pi 3'32"

Moon - 0 Cn 44'14"

Mars - 8 Pi 53'58"

Jupiter - 18 Pi 10'1"

Venus - 16 Pi 36'32"

Saturn - 25 Pi 30'46"

Rahu (true) - 21 Aq 46'3" (direct)

Ketu (True)

Also, you can use the following data table (in pdf). It gives many

additional data. However, retro condition of the planets may not

be given in clear terms

'Hope it helps.

regards

P L Chakraborty

Manoj Chandran [chandran_manoj]Friday, July 17, 2009 12:07 PMancient indian_astrology Very Interesting Chart

Dear Friends,

I started looking for an interesting chart to illustrate VRY (Vipareet Raj Yog) and I came across this very interesting chart. It is the chart of Charles Baudelaire, April 9, 1821, Paris, France, 3 pm..

I am not sure if this is a good example of Vipareet Raj Yog, but there is plenty of Vipreet to go around !!!

If you use Jhora, be sure to click the button, "Use LMT instead and ignore the above(useful for old dates)." button. If you have the correct chart you should see 6 planets in the 8th house and Moon in the 12th and Ra/Ke along the 7/1 Axis.

Basically you have 1-11th Lords all in the 8th house of Pisces !!! and 12L Moon in 12H in Cancer !!! So what happens when one has a chart like this, you can read his story in this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Baudelaire

Regards,

-Manoj

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

1 of 1 File(s)

astro_2gw_30_paul_baudelaire_he.26880.11010.pdf

Guest guest

Dear friend,

The personality you refer is

defamed for his infamous works.

Never got a beyond expectation opportunity-

Just rerembered as a highly perverted thinker and poet !

If ever his poetries got him any national or international awards, appointment

or something like that...

I can not find in the wikpedia biography you referred to.

A good example of VRY would be Shree Deva Gowda becomeing Prime Minister- which

he would not have ever dreamt of in his dreams.

SUDDEN STROKE OF FORTUNE beyond expectation and two contrasting events (

good/bad) within a small span of time are

the two basic symptoms of the Vipreet Raj Yoga.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I started looking for an interesting chart to illustrate VRY (Vipareet Raj

Yog) and I came across this very interesting chart. It is the chart of Charles

Baudelaire, April 9, 1821, Paris, France, 3 pm.

>

> I am not sure if this is a good example of Vipareet Raj Yog, but there is

plenty of Vipreet to go around !!!

>

> If you use Jhora, be sure to click the button, " Use LMT instead and ignore the

above(useful for old dates). " button. If you have the correct chart you should

see 6 planets in the 8th house and Moon in the 12th and Ra/Ke along the 7/1

Axis.

>

> Basically you have 1-11th Lords all in the 8th house of Pisces !!! and 12L

Moon in 12H in Cancer !!! So what happens when one has a chart like this, you

can read his story in this link.

>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Baudelaire

>

> I think this would have made a great blind chart analysis !!!

>

>

>  Regards,

>  -Manoj

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

It will be 110 deg F in AZ today and our A/C is not working. So I wont be able to write much on the chart today. Hope some one else takes up analysis of this interesting chart, related to VRY and 8th house and 12H. In the mean time I need to fix my A/C.

It will also be interesting to search for a chart with several planets in the 12H and several in the 6H as well to see impact of multiple yogas in these dussthanas.

BTW isn't Venus the karaka for appliances ? No wonder.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 6:38:08 AMRe: Very Interesting Chart

Thank you Chakraborty Ji, that is a very useful piece of info.

Regards,

-Manoj

"CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, July 17, 2009 12:27:55 AMRE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Very Interesting Chart [1 Attachment]

(Using Lahiri ayanamsha)

Lagna - 18 Leo 39'55"

Sun - 28 Pi 3'32"

Moon - 0 Cn 44'14"

Mars - 8 Pi 53'58"

Jupiter - 18 Pi 10'1"

Venus - 16 Pi 36'32"

Saturn - 25 Pi 30'46"

Ketu (True)

be given in clear terms

'Hope it helps.

regards

P L Chakraborty

Manoj Chandran [chandran_ manoj ]Friday, July 17, 2009 12:07 PMancient indian_astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Very Interesting Chart

Dear Friends,

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Charles_Baudelai re

Regards,

-Manoj

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Mrytyunjay Ji,

You are absolutely right and hence my comment:

// I am not sure if this is a good example of Vipareet Raj Yog, but there is plenty of Vipreet to go around !!! //

Do you have Deve Gowda's chart? Does he have VRY or were you quoting his as an example of suddent fortune in general?

Regards,

-Manoj

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 2:08:18 AM Re: Very Interesting Chart

Dear friend,The personality you refer isdefamed for his infamous works.Never got a beyond expectation opportunity-Just rerembered as a highly perverted thinker and poet !If ever his poetries got him any national or international awards, appointment or something like that...I can not find in the wikpedia biography you referred to.A good example of VRY would be Shree Deva Gowda becomeing Prime Minister- which he would not have ever dreamt of in his dreams.SUDDEN STROKE OF FORTUNE beyond expectation and two contrasting events ( good/bad) within a small span of time arethe two basic symptoms of the Vipreet Raj Yoga.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathyancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I started looking for an interesting chart to illustrate VRY (Vipareet Raj Yog) and I came across this very interesting chart. It is the chart of Charles Baudelaire, April 9, 1821, Paris, France, 3 pm.> > I am not sure if this is a good example of Vipareet Raj Yog, but there is plenty of Vipreet to go around !!!> > If you use Jhora, be sure to click the button, "Use LMT instead and ignore the above(useful for old dates)." button. If you have the correct chart you should see 6 planets in the 8th house and Moon in the 12th and Ra/Ke along the 7/1 Axis.> > Basically you have 1-11th Lords all in the 8th house of Pisces !!! and 12L Moon in 12H in Cancer !!! So what happens when one has a chart like this, you can read his story in this link.> > http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Charles_Baudelai re> > I think this would have made a great blind chart analysis !!!> > > Regards,> -Manoj>

Guest guest

Dear All,

Mrytjunjay Ji already commented on this chart, but because the message is moderated, it came later than my message was posted.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 6:47:51 AMRe: Very Interesting Chart

Dear Friends,

It will be 110 deg F in AZ today and our A/C is not working. So I wont be able to write much on the chart today. Hope some one else takes up analysis of this interesting chart, related to VRY and 8th house and 12H. In the mean time I need to fix my A/C.

It will also be interesting to search for a chart with several planets in the 12H and several in the 6H as well to see impact of multiple yogas in these dussthanas.

BTW isn't Venus the karaka for appliances ? No wonder.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, July 17, 2009 6:38:08 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Very Interesting Chart

Thank you Chakraborty Ji, that is a very useful piece of info.

Regards,

-Manoj

"CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in" <CHAKRABORTYP2@ iocl.co.in>ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, July 17, 2009 12:27:55 AMRE: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Very Interesting Chart [1 Attachment]

(Using Lahiri ayanamsha)

Lagna - 18 Leo 39'55"

Sun - 28 Pi 3'32"

Moon - 0 Cn 44'14"

Mars - 8 Pi 53'58"

Jupiter - 18 Pi 10'1"

Venus - 16 Pi 36'32"

Saturn - 25 Pi 30'46"

Ketu (True)

be given in clear terms

'Hope it helps.

regards

P L Chakraborty

Manoj Chandran [chandran_ manoj ]Friday, July 17, 2009 12:07 PMancient indian_astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Very Interesting Chart

Dear Friends,

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Charles_Baudelai re

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Tripathi ji,Would you mind posting Shri Deve Gowda's birth details which you appear to have?Thanks,

Anita--- On Fri, 17/7/09, Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay Re: Very Interesting Chart Date: Friday, 17 July, 2009, 9:08 AM

Dear friend,The personality you refer isdefamed for his infamous works.Never got a beyond expectation opportunity-Just rerembered as a highly perverted thinker and poet !If ever his poetries got him any national or international awards, appointment or something like that...I can not find in the wikpedia biography you referred to.A good example of VRY would be Shree Deva Gowda becomeing Prime Minister- which he would not have ever dreamt of in his dreams.SUDDEN STROKE OF FORTUNE beyond expectation and two contrasting events ( good/bad) within a small span of time arethe two basic symptoms of the Vipreet Raj Yoga.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathyancient_indian_ astrology@

. com, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I started looking for an interesting chart to illustrate VRY (Vipareet Raj Yog) and I came across this very interesting chart. It is the chart of Charles Baudelaire, April 9, 1821, Paris, France, 3 pm.> > I am not sure if this is a good example of Vipareet Raj Yog, but there is plenty of Vipreet to go around !!!> > If you use Jhora, be sure to click the button, "Use LMT instead and ignore the above(useful for old dates)." button. If you have the correct chart you should see 6 planets in the 8th house and Moon in the 12th and Ra/Ke along the 7/1 Axis.> > Basically you have 1-11th Lords all in the 8th house of Pisces !!! and 12L Moon in 12H in Cancer !!! So what happens when one has a chart like this, you can read his story in this link.> > http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Charles_Baudelai re> > I think this would have made a great blind chart analysis !!!> > > Regards,> -Manoj>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local