IndiaDivine.org

Re:Rahu_Welcomes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you for your kind welcome to the group neelam ji. Even i liked the way Manoj ji given hearty welcome through his mail. You made some comments about by explanation in the mail. 2nd house tells about budhdhi. Once again i repeat 2nd house is also seen for seeing a person thought processing. I aggree with you that 5th is seen for mind. I also know that moon is seen for mind.(i think this is first fundamental point we learn in astrology). 4th house is seen for character i can't show evidence for them, if you want to beleive them then you can beleive them. You asked me what kind of astrology i'm learning, i'm learning pure Indian astrology. I don't have any guru. I can say with god's blessings, i'm learning astrology and i feel god as my guru as he makes everyone to realise what the

life is. By seeing our conversation anyone can understand why there is lots of ambiguity in astrology. No two astrologers agree with one point easily. I always feel that rules doesn't decide a person as a succesful astrologer, rather his accurate predictions gives him designation as successful astrologer.

If you didn't followed rahu topic mails then it's better not to discuss about them here, otherwise you can read them now so that you can get idea what i have written in my previous mail. Every astrologer learns some thing by reading different books and through different sources. It also depends on their analysis, experiences with horoscopes.

No one is here expert in subject, everyone is equal i think, as astrology itself is a endless research. Giving respect to other astrologer's openion is good to have peaceful conversations in the group.

Regards,

Swarna.

Guest guest

Dear Swarna ji,I shared my opinion because you invited opinions! I am sorry if something makes you uncomfortable.I never asked //what kind of astrology you were learning,// Just

wanted to know which school or system you follow, since gave a detailed

note! And there is a difference. But that too was optional.

Please feel free to share, but with care! It is a group where members have varied sensibilities! :-)Best Wishes!Neelam2009/7/17 swarna <swarna_gm