IndiaDivine.org

Rahu_Welcomes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Swarna ji, Our beginner understanding of astrology may not be accurate, may not be as guided by scriptures. Without a traditional guru, missing the gist of approach is easy. Let us try to learn and understand 'ancient indian astrology' here in this group together in a better way following the foot steps of the sages. //I always feel that rules doesn't decide a person as a successful

astrologer, rather his accurate predictions gives him designation as

successful astrologer.// Without astrological rules there is no astrology; with out good understanding of astrological rules there is no good astrologer; without good astrology, astrological rules and a good astrologer there is no 'accurate astrological predication'. :) Forgetting the fundamental we cannot arrive at a conclusion; forgetting the foundation we cannot create a sky scrapper; otherwise whatever we preach will remain baseless, what ever we try to make will remain castle made of playing cards that will wither away in a small wind. :) So let us correct our foundations, and start from the basics. :) //> No one is here expert in subject, everyone is equal i think, as

astrology itself is a endless research. Giving respect to other

astrologer's openion is good to have peaceful conversations in the

group.// No - that is not so. There ARE experts in this group; whom other members identify based on the conversation that happen here. But ofcourse everyone is equal here; not in astrological knowledge; but as human beings. :) Yes, giving respect to other astrologer's (or member's) opinion is well appreciates PROVIDED the other opinion is logical or well supported by ancient astrological classics. If illogical and without a scripture base, I won't appreciate appreciating opinions expressed in an astrological forum like this, which tries to keep its quality and direction - based on ancient indian astrology. We usually have very peaceful conversations and occasionally have an explosion and then a settling in the reasons for which you will understand as you become more and more familiar with the group. :) Actually we like peace better but still enjoys the occasional wars with fruitful results. :) Note: The group is for 'ancient indian astrology' - astrology as taught by the ancient indian astrological classics, as per the rishi horas. Instant neo rules and baseless imaginations (arguments without a base quote or logic to support) is not much appreciated here.Love and regards,Sreenadh , swarna <swarna_gm wrote:>> Thank you for your kind welcome to the group neelam ji. Even i liked the way Manoj ji given hearty welcome through his mail. You made some comments about by explanation in the mail. 2nd house tells about budhdhi. Once again i repeat 2nd house is also seen for seeing a person thought processing. I aggree with you that 5th is seen for mind. I also know that moon is seen for mind.(i think this is first fundamental point we learn in astrology). 4th house is seen for character i can't show evidence for them, if you want to beleive them then you can beleive them. You asked me what kind of astrology i'm learning, i'm learning pure Indian astrology. I don't have any guru. I can say with god's blessings, i'm learning astrology and i feel god as my guru as he makes everyone to realise what the life is. By seeing our conversation anyone can understand why there is lots of ambiguity in astrology. No two astrologers agree with one point easily. I always feel that> rules doesn't decide a person as a succesful astrologer, rather his accurate predictions gives him designation as successful astrologer.> > > If you didn't followed rahu topic mails then it's better not to discuss about them here, otherwise you can read them now so that you can get idea what i have written in my previous mail. Every astrologer learns some thing by reading different books and through different sources. It also depends on their analysis, experiences with horoscopes.> No one is here expert in subject, everyone is equal i think, as astrology itself is a endless research. Giving respect to other astrologer's openion is good to have peaceful conversations in the group.> > Regards,> Swarna.

Guest guest

Respected Sreenadhji and all,

// Without astrological rules there is no astrology; with out good

understanding of astrological rules there is no good astrologer; without good

astrology, astrological rules and a good astrologer there is no 'accurate

astrological predication'. :) Forgetting the fundamental we cannot arrive at a

conclusion; forgetting the foundation we cannot create a sky scrapper; otherwise

whatever we preach will remain baseless, what ever we try to make will remain

castle made of playing cards that will wither away in a small wind. :) So let us

correct our foundations, and start from the basics. :)

//

Very True !

Due to blessing of Krsna i had many reputed jyotish Guru from whom i learnt, and

still learning. The best part is that they tried to remove the misconception if

i had, on the very basic and fundamental essence in astrology which comes from

classic text so that i can use my logic's properly. Many times classic text

contradicts each other, but if basics a properly clear we will find these

contradiction are two side of the same coin.

Due to careless and forgetful nature of mine (and use of shortcuts seriously

damaging many time to me), this group helps me to revise the basic concepts

again.:)

Writings of Sreenadhji, Neelamji, and many others, like recently Manojji

expression on D-5, surely helps a lot to me.

Thankyou,

Regards to all,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Swarna ji,

> Our beginner understanding of astrology may not be accurate, may not

> be as guided by scriptures. Without a traditional guru, missing the

> gist of approach is easy. Let us try to learn and understand 'ancient

> indian astrology' here in this group together in a better way following

> the foot steps of the sages.

> //I always feel that rules doesn't decide a person as a successful

> astrologer, rather his accurate predictions gives him designation as

> successful astrologer.//

> Without astrological rules there is no astrology; with out good

> understanding of astrological rules there is no good astrologer; without

> good astrology, astrological rules and a good astrologer there is no

> 'accurate astrological predication'. :) Forgetting the fundamental we

> cannot arrive at a conclusion; forgetting the foundation we cannot

> create a sky scrapper; otherwise whatever we preach will remain

> baseless, what ever we try to make will remain castle made of playing

> cards that will wither away in a small wind. :) So let us correct our

> foundations, and start from the basics. :)

> //> No one is here expert in subject, everyone is equal i think, as

> astrology itself is a endless research. Giving respect to other

> astrologer's openion is good to have peaceful conversations in the

> group.//

> No - that is not so. There ARE experts in this group; whom other

> members identify based on the conversation that happen here. But

> ofcourse everyone is equal here; not in astrological knowledge; but as

> human beings. :) Yes, giving respect to other astrologer's (or member's)

> opinion is well appreciates PROVIDED the other opinion is logical or

> well supported by ancient astrological classics. If illogical and

> without a scripture base, I won't appreciate appreciating opinions

> expressed in an astrological forum like this, which tries to keep its

> quality and direction - based on ancient indian astrology. We usually

> have very peaceful conversations and occasionally have an explosion and

> then a settling in the reasons for which you will understand as you

> become more and more familiar with the group. :) Actually we like peace

> better but still enjoys the occasional wars with fruitful results. :)

> Note: The group is for 'ancient indian astrology' - astrology as

> taught by the ancient indian astrological classics, as per the rishi

> horas. Instant neo rules and baseless imaginations (arguments without a

> base quote or logic to support) is not much appreciated here.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , swarna <swarna_gm@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Thank you for your kind welcome to the group neelam ji. Even i

> liked the way Manoj ji given hearty welcome through his mail. You made

> some comments about by explanation in the mail. 2nd house tells about

> budhdhi. Once again i repeat 2nd house is also seen for seeing a person

> thought processing. I aggree with you that 5th is seen for mind. I also

> know that moon is seen for mind.(i think this is first fundamental point

> we learn in astrology). 4th house is seen for character i can't show

> evidence for them, if you want to beleive them then you can beleive

> them. You asked me what kind of astrology i'm learning, i'm learning

> pure Indian astrology. I don't have any guru. I can say with god's

> blessings, i'm learning astrology and i feel god as my guru as he makes

> everyone to realise what the life is. By seeing our conversation anyone

> can understand why there is lots of ambiguity in astrology. No two

> astrologers agree with one point easily. I always feel that

> > rules doesn't decide a person as a succesful astrologer, rather his

> accurate predictions gives him designation as successful astrologer.

> >

> >

> > If you didn't followed rahu topic mails then it's better not to

> discuss about them here, otherwise you can read them now so that you can

> get idea what i have written in my previous mail. Every astrologer

> learns some thing by reading different books and through different

> sources. It also depends on their analysis, experiences with horoscopes.

> > No one is here expert in subject, everyone is equal i think, as

> astrology itself is a endless research. Giving respect to other

> astrologer's openion is good to have peaceful conversations in the

> group.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Swarna.

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Ji,

Please feel free to share those pearls of knowledge that you have gathered over the years, so we can all learn. Just from your questions I can see that you have much to share.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vijay Goel <goyalvj Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 9:26:09 PM Re: Rahu_Welcomes

Respected Sreenadhji and all,// Without astrological rules there is no astrology; with out good understanding of astrological rules there is no good astrologer; without good astrology, astrological rules and a good astrologer there is no 'accurate astrological predication' . :) Forgetting the fundamental we cannot arrive at a conclusion; forgetting the foundation we cannot create a sky scrapper; otherwise whatever we preach will remain baseless, what ever we try to make will remain castle made of playing cards that will wither away in a small wind. :) So let us correct our foundations, and start from the basics. :) //Very True !Due to blessing of Krsna i had many reputed jyotish Guru from whom i learnt, and still learning. The best part is that they tried to remove the misconception if i had, on the very basic and fundamental essence in astrology which comes from classic text so that i can use my logic's properly. Many

times classic text contradicts each other, but if basics a properly clear we will find these contradiction are two side of the same coin.Due to careless and forgetful nature of mine (and use of shortcuts seriously damaging many time to me), this group helps me to revise the basic concepts again.:)Writings of Sreenadhji, Neelamji, and many others, like recently Manojji expression on D-5, surely helps a lot to me.Thankyou,Regards to all,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Sreenadh" <sreesog > wrote:>> Dear Swarna ji,> Our beginner understanding of astrology may not be accurate, may not> be as guided by scriptures. Without a traditional guru, missing the> gist of approach is easy. Let us

try to learn and understand 'ancient> indian astrology' here in this group together in a better way following> the foot steps of the sages.> //I always feel that rules doesn't decide a person as a successful> astrologer, rather his accurate predictions gives him designation as> successful astrologer./ /> Without astrological rules there is no astrology; with out good> understanding of astrological rules there is no good astrologer; without> good astrology, astrological rules and a good astrologer there is no> 'accurate astrological predication' . :) Forgetting the fundamental we> cannot arrive at a conclusion; forgetting the foundation we cannot> create a sky scrapper; otherwise whatever we preach will remain> baseless, what ever we try to make will remain castle made of playing> cards that will wither away in a small wind. :) So let us correct our>

foundations, and start from the basics. :)> //> No one is here expert in subject, everyone is equal i think, as> astrology itself is a endless research. Giving respect to other> astrologer's openion is good to have peaceful conversations in the> group.//> No - that is not so. There ARE experts in this group; whom other> members identify based on the conversation that happen here. But> ofcourse everyone is equal here; not in astrological knowledge; but as> human beings. :) Yes, giving respect to other astrologer's (or member's)> opinion is well appreciates PROVIDED the other opinion is logical or> well supported by ancient astrological classics. If illogical and> without a scripture base, I won't appreciate appreciating opinions> expressed in an astrological forum like this, which tries to keep its> quality and direction - based on ancient indian astrology. We

usually> have very peaceful conversations and occasionally have an explosion and> then a settling in the reasons for which you will understand as you> become more and more familiar with the group. :) Actually we like peace> better but still enjoys the occasional wars with fruitful results. :)> Note: The group is for 'ancient indian astrology' - astrology as> taught by the ancient indian astrological classics, as per the rishi> horas. Instant neo rules and baseless imaginations (arguments without a> base quote or logic to support) is not much appreciated here.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, swarna <swarna_gm@>> wrote:> >> > Thank you for

your kind welcome to the group neelam ji. Even i> liked the way Manoj ji given hearty welcome through his mail. You made> some comments about by explanation in the mail. 2nd house tells about> budhdhi.. Once again i repeat 2nd house is also seen for seeing a person> thought processing. I aggree with you that 5th is seen for mind. I also> know that moon is seen for mind.(i think this is first fundamental point> we learn in astrology). 4th house is seen for character i can't show> evidence for them, if you want to beleive them then you can beleive> them. You asked me what kind of astrology i'm learning, i'm learning> pure Indian astrology. I don't have any guru. I can say with god's> blessings, i'm learning astrology and i feel god as my guru as he makes> everyone to realise what the life is. By seeing our conversation anyone> can understand why there is lots of ambiguity

in astrology. No two> astrologers agree with one point easily. I always feel that> > rules doesn't decide a person as a succesful astrologer, rather his> accurate predictions gives him designation as successful astrologer.> >> >> > If you didn't followed rahu topic mails then it's better not to> discuss about them here, otherwise you can read them now so that you can> get idea what i have written in my previous mail. Every astrologer> learns some thing by reading different books and through different> sources. It also depends on their analysis, experiences with horoscopes.> > No one is here expert in subject, everyone is equal i think, as> astrology itself is a endless research. Giving respect to other> astrologer's openion is good to have peaceful conversations in the> group..> >> > Regards,> >

Swarna.>