IndiaDivine.org

whether remedies can change the result of a horscope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Swarup,

Not as an astrologer but as some one who comes from a family which gave great importance to astrology and upayas and a family where there is copious amounts of suffering endured, it is my opinion that upayas do not make a big difference. They may make a small difference. So my recommendation to friends and relatives will always be, if you want to do upayas, restrict them to charity work. That way even if you dont make a dent in the Pradabdha, you are making a dent to the Sanchitha part. I know this may be a contreversial comment but this is what I honestly feel.

Regards,

-Manoj

swarup1068 <swarup1068 Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:14:38 AM whether remedies can change the result of a horscope

Respected Astrologers,Will all of you learned astrologers feel that remedies/upayas can change the result of horoscope. Regards/Anand Jain

Guest guest

Dear Swarup,

My comments are especially directed towards "expensive" upayas like "gem therapy". We should not forget though that an astrologer also plays the role of the counsellor and hence in the appropriate cultural context, suggesting upayas like Mantras and Japas is good. It helps the person spiritually and psychologically as well. Prayers are always good (if the person is religiously oriented).

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:45:33 AMRe: whether remedies can change the result of a horscope

Dear Swarup,

Not as an astrologer but as some one who comes from a family which gave great importance to astrology and upayas and a family where there is copious amounts of suffering endured, it is my opinion that upayas do not make a big difference. They may make a small difference. So my recommendation to friends and relatives will always be, if you want to do upayas, restrict them to charity work. That way even if you dont make a dent in the Pradabdha, you are making a dent to the Sanchitha part. I know this may be a contreversial comment but this is what I honestly feel.

Regards,

-Manoj

swarup1068 <swarup1068 (AT) (DOT) in>ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, July 19, 2009 7:14:38 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] whether remedies can change the result of a horscope

Respected Astrologers,Will all of you learned astrologers feel that remedies/upayas can change the result of horoscope. Regards/Anand Jain

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Anand,

Nice question!!!

Perhaps this question often comes to my mind, when I find astrologers in the

forums saying that " My predictions will fail if you dont perform

remedies " ---here my question is the prediction dependent on the remedies???

Consider the results of the horoscope as a fruit--you can name it like apple,

banana or wutever, you want--sometimes, you need to apply some pesticide, to

protect it from harmful insects & damage the fruit quality--but it never changes

the name or general form of the fruit.

Remedies/upayas are applied to reduce the odd factors in a horoscope--but never

other results of your results of your horoscope.

I hope this answers your question.

Thank you,

Gaurav.

, " swarup1068 " <swarup1068

wrote:

>

> Respected Astrologers,

>

> Will all of you learned astrologers feel that remedies/upayas can change the

result of horoscope.

>

> Regards/Anand Jain

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

great and forthright.I somehow agree with every word in your post.It's practical knowledge we want not theoretical.You know how it IS..........

Love and regards,

gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Swarup,> > Not as an astrologer but as some one who comes from a family which gave great importance to astrology and upayas and a family where there is copious amounts of suffering endured, it is my opinion that upayas do not make a big difference. They may make a small difference. So my recommendation to friends and relatives will always be, if you want to do upayas, restrict them to charity work. That way even if you dont make a dent in the Pradabdha, you are making a dent to the Sanchitha part. I know this may be a contreversial comment but this is what I honestly feel.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> swarup1068 swarup1068 > Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:14:38 AM> whether remedies can change the result of a horscope> > > Respected Astrologers,> > Will all of you learned astrologers feel that remedies/upayas can change the result of horoscope. > > Regards/Anand Jain>

Guest guest

Gaurav Bhai, Kya maje mein ho !///Consider the results of the horoscope as a fruit--you can name it like

apple, banana or wutever, you want--sometimes, you need to apply some

pesticide, to protect it from harmful insects & damage the fruit

quality--but it never changes the name or general form of the fruit.///Ha Ha :)) I love this style, especially from you, if you would used 'preservative' for 'sause', 'juices' etc, it would has been much better. Please don't mind.Thankyou,Love & hugs,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "" <gaurav.ghosh wrote:>> ||Jai Ramakrishna||> Dear Anand,> Nice question!!!> Perhaps this question often comes to my mind, when I find astrologers in the forums saying that "My predictions will fail if you dont perform remedies"---here my question is the prediction dependent on the remedies???> Consider the results of the horoscope as a fruit--you can name it like apple, banana or wutever, you want--sometimes, you need to apply some pesticide, to protect it from harmful insects & damage the fruit quality--but it never changes the name or general form of the fruit.> Remedies/upayas are applied to reduce the odd factors in a horoscope--but never other results of your results of your horoscope.> I hope this answers your question.> Thank you,> Gaurav.> > , "swarup1068" swarup1068@ wrote:> >> > Respected Astrologers,> > > > Will all of you learned astrologers feel that remedies/upayas can change the result of horoscope. > > > > Regards/Anand Jain> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gaurav ji, That is a very beautiful answer! Well said!Love and regards,Sreenadh , "" <gaurav.ghosh wrote:>> ||Jai Ramakrishna||> Dear Anand,> Nice question!!!> Perhaps this question often comes to my mind, when I find astrologers in the forums saying that "My predictions will fail if you dont perform remedies"---here my question is the prediction dependent on the remedies???> Consider the results of the horoscope as a fruit--you can name it like apple, banana or wutever, you want--sometimes, you need to apply some pesticide, to protect it from harmful insects & damage the fruit quality--but it never changes the name or general form of the fruit.> Remedies/upayas are applied to reduce the odd factors in a horoscope--but never other results of your results of your horoscope.> I hope this answers your question.> Thank you,> Gaurav.> > , "swarup1068" swarup1068@ wrote:> >> > Respected Astrologers,> > > > Will all of you learned astrologers feel that remedies/upayas can change the result of horoscope. > > > > Regards/Anand Jain> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Chandranji,

Somewhere the uapayas and the suffering merge as you move along.

The uapayas when started are reactive and done with the intention of negating the negative influences.

The upayas sometimes create a new way, a bypass in medical terms.

The path which is full of thorns is not tread upon.

Sometimes they help in giving you strength to deal with the thorns or you see them in new

light and therefore adapt to them.

That is Uapaya in my opinion.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Sun, 19/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: whether remedies can change the result of a horscope Date: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 8:31 PM

Dear Swarup,

My comments are especially directed towards "expensive" upayas like "gem therapy". We should not forget though that an astrologer also plays the role of the counsellor and hence in the appropriate cultural context, suggesting upayas like Mantras and Japas is good. It helps the person spiritually and psychologically as well. Prayers are always good (if the person is religiously oriented).

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, July 19, 2009 7:45:33 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] whether remedies can change the result of a horscope

Dear Swarup,

Regards,

-Manoj

swarup1068 <swarup1068 (AT) (DOT) in>ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, July 19, 2009 7:14:38 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] whether remedies can change the result of a horscope

Looking for local information? Find it on Local