IndiaDivine.org

Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go el Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Chakraborthy.

I take extreme pleasure to reply to your mail.

Raj yoga (Royal combinations) : Specific Planetary combinations which pomise posperity.

If the 'yoga' forming planets are benefic and are situated in a Trikona or Kendra house, the combination will be stronger and more beneficial than if the yoga-forming planets are malefic and situated in an Upachaya or Dusthana house. In this , defining 'upachaya' house there is difference of opinion between "Garga' when he opines, that the 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 11th houses cease to be Upachaya houses, if they are in aspect by malefic (here, we are discussing about Saturn) whereas Varahamihra, Sathyacharya and Yavaneswara say, that, the term, Upachaya is NOT applied to the 3rd,6th, 10th and 11 houses, 'provided they are not in aspect by malefics or by planets inimical to the lords of those houses'. Saint Bhatharanya also supports this contention in sloka : JEEVASVANAATHA......

I give below a list of 'Raj Yoga' foming combinations for each Ascendant:

Aries........ Sun and Jupiter; Taurus.........Mercury and Saturn; Gemini .......... Venus and Saturn; Cancer........Mars and Jupiter; Leo...........Jupiter and Mars; Virgo...........Saturn and Venus; Libra.......Saturn and Mercury; Scorpio............

Jupiter and Moon; Sagittarius.........Mars and Sun; Capricorn..........Venus and Mercury; Aquarius............Mercury and Venus; Pisces..........Moon and

Mars.

One of the most and simplest 'Raj Yofas' to compute is the association of the 5th and the 9th house rulers by conjunction, or mutual aspect (usully 7th look) or mutual 'reception'.

Pathi

"CHAKRABORTYP2" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:49:47 AMRE: Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go el Ji

Dear Friends,

For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.

However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.

It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either

Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly

meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should

aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart

or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or

'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga

charts too) is not clearly spelt out.

Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past

in this forum

regards

P L chakraborty

Vijay Goel [goyalvj@ gmail.com]Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:34 PMancient_indian_ astrology[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Goel Ji

Dear Manoj ji,The message number is 22351.It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started by Shreeramji.Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna but when placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is very much emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons.Thankyou,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipurancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vijay Goel Ji,> > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in Aries creating Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some reason was unable to find that message. Could you please repost or elaborate on what conditions that happens? >

> Regards,> -Manoj>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakravorty ji,

Namaskar !

//However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this. It suggests

that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or Mercury to create the

Raj-yoga.//

This point is valid and has been also raised by Kalidasa in Uttra kalamrith.

Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka and simha and saturn

for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga if not have sambandha (PAC)

by another kendra and trikone lord. This is the rider to 'Laghu Parasari

Principles'.

This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by putting forth his

own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is not in 12H. :)

So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.

2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga.

Thankyou,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.

>

> However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.

> It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either

> Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly

> meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should

> aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart

> or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or

> 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga

> charts too) is not clearly spelt out.

>

> Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past

> in this forum

>

>

> regards

>

> P L chakraborty

>

>

>

>

> Vijay Goel [goyalvj]

> Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:34 PM

>

> Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Goel Ji

>

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

> The message number is 22351.

>

> It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started by Shreeramji.

>

> Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna but when

> placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is very much

> emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons.

>

> Thankyou,

> Best Wishes,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur

>

> ancient_indian_ <%40>

> astrology , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,

> >

> > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in Aries creating

> Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some reason was

> unable to find that message. Could you please repost or elaborate on what

> conditions that happens?

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The

information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this

message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain

proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please

notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

The concept of Badhak and badhakesh is properly explained in Prashna

Marg and it is mainly used In Pashna technique.

Normally this concept is not taken seriously in Natal Chart unless this

badhakesh has association with

(I) Kharesh (Jatak Parijat) [Kharesh is 22nd dreskkone lord ] or

(II) 8th lord .

But Sri Sanjay Rath has eulogised this concept to natal charts (many

dis-agree to it, Sunil nairji and Sreenadh are exponent in Prashna marg

and allied keralian techniques and they also refute the way Sanjay Rath

has taken. :) )

He (SR) says that when bhadekesh is in 12H, all the obstacle created by

badhakesh vanishes (Prashna marg).

Now Saturn is yog-karak for tauras lagna as per Laghu parasari

principles also Badhakesh as per prashna marg, therefore as per Sanjay

Rath saturn in 12H gives rajyoga.

[i think saturn in 12H for tauras lagna is rajyoga is also mention in

'Bhavart Ratnakar' but i am not at all sure :( ]

Manojji i am very very poor at references so please do not ask for it. I

may be wrong in expressing the sources.

More learned members can explain better.

Thankyou,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Vijay Goel Ji,

>

> Sorry for hovering around this subject, I still have not grasped it

fully:

>

> // So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

>

> 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.

> 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga. //

>

> I understand the rule but not the reason. Why is this true?

> It clearly violates the Raj Yoga rules posted by Mrytyunjay Ji few

days ago.

> Does the same rule apply if Sa is in 6H as well as 8H for Ta Lagna?

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Vijay Goel goyalvj

>

> Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:38:13 AM

> Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go

el Ji

>

>

> Dear Chakravorty ji,

>

> Namaskar !

>

> //However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this. It

suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or Mercury

to create the Raj-yoga.//

>

> This point is valid and has been also raised by Kalidasa in Uttra

kalamrith.

>

> Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka and simha

and saturn for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga if not

have sambandha (PAC) by another kendra and trikone lord. This is the

rider to 'Laghu Parasari Principles'.

> This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by putting

forth his own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is not in 12H.

:)

>

> So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

>

> 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.

> 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga.

>

> Thankyou,

> Best Wishes,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.

> >

> > However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.

> > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either

> > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly

> > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should

> > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart

> > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or

> > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga

> > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.

> >

> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past

> > in this forum

> >

> >

> > regards

> >

> > P L chakraborty

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vijay Goel [goyalvj@ ...]

> > Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:34 PM

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay

Goel Ji

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> >

> > The message number is 22351.

> >

> > It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started by Shreeramji.

> >

> > Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna but

when

> > placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is very much

> > emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons..

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur

> >

> > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology

%40. com>

> > astrology@grou ps.com, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,

> > >

> > > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in Aries

creating

> > Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some reason

was

> > unable to find that message. Could you please repost or elaborate on

what

> > conditions that happens?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Ji,

I am also very poor at references. I only wanted to know the logic behind it.

Does this work in practical applications? Does any one have experience personally with this working? Any one with Taurus Lagna, Saturn in Aries in our 3000 strong group???

Regards,

-Manoj

Vijay Goel <goyalvj Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:51:13 AM Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go el Ji

Dear Manoj ji,The concept of Badhak and badhakesh is properly explained in PrashnaMarg and it is mainly used In Pashna technique.Normally this concept is not taken seriously in Natal Chart unless thisbadhakesh has association with(I) Kharesh (Jatak Parijat) [Kharesh is 22nd dreskkone lord ] or(II) 8th lord .But Sri Sanjay Rath has eulogised this concept to natal charts (manydis-agree to it, Sunil nairji and Sreenadh are exponent in Prashna margand allied keralian techniques and they also refute the way Sanjay Rathhas taken. :) )He (SR) says that when bhadekesh is in 12H, all the obstacle created bybadhakesh vanishes (Prashna marg).Now Saturn is yog-karak for tauras lagna as per Laghu parasariprinciples also Badhakesh as per prashna marg, therefore as per SanjayRath saturn in 12H gives rajyoga.[i think saturn in 12H for tauras lagna is rajyoga is also mention in'Bhavart

Ratnakar' but i am not at all sure :( ]Manojji i am very very poor at references so please do not ask for it. Imay be wrong in expressing the sources.More learned members can explain better.Thankyou,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vijay Goel Ji,>> Sorry for hovering around this subject, I still have not grasped itfully:>> // So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:>> 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.> 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga. //>> I understand the rule but not the reason. Why is this true?> It clearly

violates the Raj Yoga rules posted by Mrytyunjay Ji fewdays ago.> Does the same rule apply if Sa is in 6H as well as 8H for Ta Lagna?>> Regards,> -Manoj>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Vijay Goel goyalvj ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:38:13 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Goel Ji>>> Dear Chakravorty ji,>> Namaskar !>> //However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this. Itsuggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or Mercuryto create the Raj-yoga.//>> This point is valid and has been also

raised by Kalidasa in Uttrakalamrith.>> Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka and simhaand saturn for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga if nothave sambandha (PAC) by another kendra and trikone lord. This is therider to 'Laghu Parasari Principles'.> This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by puttingforth his own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is not in 12H.:)>> So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:>> 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.> 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga.>> Thankyou,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.>> ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a

Raj-yoga.> >> > However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.> > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either> > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly> > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should> > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart> > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or> > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga> > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.> >> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past> > in this forum> >> >> > regards> >> > P L chakraborty> >> >> >> > > > Vijay Goel [goyalvj@ ...]> > Sunday, July

19, 2009 1:34 PM> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? VijayGoel Ji> >> >> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> > The message number is 22351.> >> > It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started by Shreeramji.> >> > Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna butwhen> > placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is very much> > emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons..> >> > Thankyou,> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur> >> > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology%40. com>> > astrology@grou ps.com, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,> > >> > > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in Ariescreating> > Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some reasonwas> > unable to find that message. Could you please repost or elaborate onwhat> > conditions that happens?> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> >> >> >> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,India. The information contained in this electronic message and anyattachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of theaddressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privilegedinformation. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notdisseminate, distribute or

copy this e-mail. Please notify the senderimmediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, Vijay ji,There is no reference like that in Bhavarth Ratnakar or any other classic.All have equivocally condemned this placement. And there is no logic behind it.First of all, we cannot create our own RYs. According to Parashar, Raj Yogas are very clearly defined and  there is no ambiguity in understanding them.

Then there are YKs, like saturn is for Taurus lagna. As a YK it is supposed to give god results, but how can it give god results when:YK is debilitated and placed in a trik house? It has to give adverse results of karma and dharma. (of course apply moderation of benefic influences etc.)

But YES! it creates a raj yoga when:a person is doing drug peddaling and minting money in a foreign land, and calls himself a business magnate,or someone cheats his investors and swindles funds, goes to jail and glorifies his doings.

You may think of more such instances, any news channel will help you! :-)RegardsNeelam2009/7/19 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Dear Vijay Ji,

I am also very poor at references. I only wanted to know the logic behind it.

Does this work in practical applications? Does any one have experience personally with this working? Any one with Taurus Lagna, Saturn in Aries in our 3000 strong group??? 

Regards,

-Manoj

Vijay Goel <goyalvj

Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:51:13 AM Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go el Ji

Dear Manoj ji,The concept of Badhak and badhakesh is properly explained in PrashnaMarg and it is mainly used In Pashna technique.Normally this concept is not taken seriously in Natal Chart unless this

badhakesh has association with(I) Kharesh (Jatak Parijat) [Kharesh is 22nd dreskkone lord ] or(II) 8th lord .But Sri Sanjay Rath has eulogised this concept to natal charts (manydis-agree to it, Sunil nairji and Sreenadh are exponent in Prashna marg

and allied keralian techniques and they also refute the way Sanjay Rathhas taken. :) )He (SR) says that when bhadekesh is in 12H, all the obstacle created bybadhakesh vanishes (Prashna marg).Now Saturn is yog-karak for tauras lagna as per Laghu parasari

principles also Badhakesh as per prashna marg, therefore as per SanjayRath saturn in 12H gives rajyoga.[i think saturn in 12H for tauras lagna is rajyoga is also mention in'Bhavart

Ratnakar' but i am not at all sure :( ]Manojji i am very very poor at references so please do not ask for it. Imay be wrong in expressing the sources.More learned members can explain better.

Thankyou,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vijay Goel Ji,>> Sorry for hovering around this subject, I still have not grasped itfully:>> // So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

>> 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.> 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga. //>> I understand the rule but not the reason. Why is this true?> It clearly

violates the Raj Yoga rules posted by Mrytyunjay Ji fewdays ago.> Does the same rule apply if Sa is in 6H as well as 8H for Ta Lagna?>> Regards,> -Manoj>>>>

>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Vijay Goel goyalvj ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:38:13 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Goel Ji>>> Dear Chakravorty ji,>> Namaskar !>> //However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this. It

suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or Mercuryto create the Raj-yoga.//>> This point is valid and has been also

raised by Kalidasa in Uttrakalamrith.>> Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka and simhaand saturn for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga if nothave sambandha (PAC) by another kendra and trikone lord. This is the

rider to 'Laghu Parasari Principles'.> This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by puttingforth his own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is not in 12H.:)>> So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

>> 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.> 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga.>> Thankyou,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.>> ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...

wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a

Raj-yoga.> >> > However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.> > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either> > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly

> > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should> > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart> > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or

> > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga> > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.> >> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past

> > in this forum> >> >> > regards> >> > P L chakraborty> >> >> >> > > > Vijay Goel [goyalvj@ ...]

> > Sunday, July

19, 2009 1:34 PM> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? VijayGoel Ji> >> >> >> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> > The message number is 22351.> >> > It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started by Shreeramji.> >> > Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna but

when> > placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is very much> > emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons..> >> > Thankyou,> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur> >> > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology%40. com>> > astrology@grou ps.com, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,> > >> > > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in Ariescreating> > Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some reason

was> > unable to find that message. Could you please repost or elaborate onwhat> > conditions that happens?> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >

> >> >> >> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,India. The information contained in this electronic message and anyattachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privilegedinformation. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notdisseminate, distribute or

copy this e-mail. Please notify the senderimmediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >>

Guest guest

Respected Neelamji,

///But YES! it creates a raj yoga when:

a person is doing drug peddaling and minting money in a foreign land, and calls

himself a business magnate,

or someone cheats his investors and swindles funds, goes to jail and glorifies

his doings.///

Thankyou :) this seems more correct :))

Vijay

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji, Vijay ji,

>

> There is no reference like that in Bhavarth Ratnakar or any other classic.

> All have equivocally condemned this placement. And there is no logic behind

> it.

>

> First of all, we cannot create our own RYs. According to Parashar, Raj Yogas

> are very clearly defined and there is no ambiguity in understanding them.

>

> Then there are YKs, like saturn is for Taurus lagna. As a YK it is supposed

> to give god results, but how can it give god results when:

> YK is debilitated and placed in a trik house? It has to give adverse results

> of karma and dharma. (of course apply moderation of benefic influences etc.)

>

> But YES! it creates a raj yoga when:

> a person is doing drug peddaling and minting money in a foreign land, and

> calls himself a business magnate,

> or someone cheats his investors and swindles funds, goes to jail and

> glorifies his doings.

>

> You may think of more such instances, any news channel will help you! :-)

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/7/19 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Vijay Ji,

> >

> > I am also very poor at references. I only wanted to know the logic behind

> > it.

> >

> > Does this work in practical applications? Does any one have experience

> > personally with this working? Any one with Taurus Lagna, Saturn in Aries in

> > our 3000 strong group???

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** Vijay Goel <goyalvj

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:51:13 AM

> >

> > *Subject:* Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go

> > el Ji

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> >

> > The concept of Badhak and badhakesh is properly explained in Prashna

> > Marg and it is mainly used In Pashna technique.

> > Normally this concept is not taken seriously in Natal Chart unless this

> > badhakesh has association with

> > (I) Kharesh (Jatak Parijat) [Kharesh is 22nd dreskkone lord ] or

> > (II) 8th lord .

> > But Sri Sanjay Rath has eulogised this concept to natal charts (many

> > dis-agree to it, Sunil nairji and Sreenadh are exponent in Prashna marg

> > and allied keralian techniques and they also refute the way Sanjay Rath

> > has taken. :) )

> >

> > He (SR) says that when bhadekesh is in 12H, all the obstacle created by

> > badhakesh vanishes (Prashna marg).

> >

> > Now Saturn is yog-karak for tauras lagna as per Laghu parasari

> > principles also Badhakesh as per prashna marg, therefore as per Sanjay

> > Rath saturn in 12H gives rajyoga.

> > [i think saturn in 12H for tauras lagna is rajyoga is also mention in

> > 'Bhavart Ratnakar' but i am not at all sure :( ]

> >

> > Manojji i am very very poor at references so please do not ask for it. I

> > may be wrong in expressing the sources.

> >

> > More learned members can explain better.

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<%40>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Sorry for hovering around this subject, I still have not grasped it

> > fully:

> > >

> > > // So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

> > >

> > > 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.

> > > 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga. //

> > >

> > > I understand the rule but not the reason. Why is this true?

> > > It clearly violates the Raj Yoga rules posted by Mrytyunjay Ji few

> > days ago.

> > > Does the same rule apply if Sa is in 6H as well as 8H for Ta Lagna?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Vijay Goel goyalvj@

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<%40..com>

> > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:38:13 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go

> > el Ji

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Chakravorty ji,

> > >

> > > Namaskar !

> > >

> > > //However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this. It

> > suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or Mercury

> > to create the Raj-yoga.//

> > >

> > > This point is valid and has been also raised by Kalidasa in Uttra

> > kalamrith.

> > >

> > > Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka and simha

> > and saturn for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga if not

> > have sambandha (PAC) by another kendra and trikone lord. This is the

> > rider to 'Laghu Parasari Principles'.

> > > This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by putting

> > forth his own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is not in 12H.

> > :)

> > >

> > > So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

> > >

> > > 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga.

> > >

> > > Thankyou,

> > > Best Wishes,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.

> > > >

> > > > However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.

> > > > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either

> > > > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly

> > > > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should

> > > > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart

> > > > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or

> > > > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga

> > > > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.

> > > >

> > > > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past

> > > > in this forum

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > regards

> > > >

> > > > P L chakraborty

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Vijay Goel [goyalvj@ ...]

> > > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:34 PM

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay

> > Goel Ji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > > The message number is 22351.

> > > >

> > > > It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started by Shreeramji.

> > > >

> > > > Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna but

> > when

> > > > placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is very much

> > > > emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons..

> > > >

> > > > Thankyou,

> > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > Jaipur

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology

> > %40. com>

> > > > astrology@grou ps.com, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in Aries

> > creating

> > > > Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some reason

> > was

> > > > unable to find that message. Could you please repost or elaborate on

> > what

> > > > conditions that happens?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

> > India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

> > attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

> > addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

> > information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

> > disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

> > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam,

it seems to me that Manoj and Vijay are not wrong.

BPHS in chapter 39, sl. 19 declares:

If Ari, Randhr and Sahaj Bhava are occupied by debilitated Grahas, as

Lagna's Lord is exalted, or is in own Bhava and gives a Drishti to

Lagn, there is a Raj Yog.

So Saturn neecha in Upachayas, combined with exaltation or svatha of LL,

giving drishti to Lagna, there is a Raja Yoga. Similar for 6L, 8L, 12L.

If Saturn is neecha - or any other malefic, or even benefic - situation

gets better if this debilitated is in conjunction with a natural

benefic, or an exalted planet (Sun in Aries), or at least in auspicious

Shayanadi avastha.

Varga placements, particularly Saturn in Libra navamsha in Aries, or in

Libra in Shasthyamsha, or similar placements limits bad effects of

debilitation.

A debilitated planet in Upachaya indeed gets powerful, if not in

conjunction or aspected by a natural benefic, there indeed can arise the

effects you have mentioned.

Best Regards,

Revati

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

>

> There is no reference like that in Bhavarth Ratnakar or any other

classic.

> All have equivocally condemned this placement. And there is no logic

behind

> it.

>

> First of all, we cannot create our own RYs. According to Parashar, Raj

Yogas

> are very clearly defined and there is no ambiguity in understanding

them.

>

> Then there are YKs, like saturn is for Taurus lagna. As a YK it is

supposed

> YK is debilitated and placed in a trik house? It has to give adverse

results

> of karma and dharma. (of course apply moderation of benefic influences

etc.)

>

> a person is doing drug peddaling and minting money in a foreign land,

and

> glorifies his doings.

>

> You may think of more such instances, any news channel will help you!

:-)

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/7/19 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Vijay Ji,

> >

> > I am also very poor at references. I only wanted to know the logic

behind

> > it.

> >

> > Does this work in practical applications? Does any one have

experience

> > personally with this working? Any one with Taurus Lagna, Saturn in

Aries in

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ** Vijay Goel goyalvj

> >

> > *Subject:* Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

Vijay Go

> > el Ji

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> >

> > Normally this concept is not taken seriously in Natal Chart unless

this

> > (II) 8th lord .

> > dis-agree to it, Sunil nairji and Sreenadh are exponent in Prashna

marg

> > and allied keralian techniques and they also refute the way Sanjay

Rath

> >

> > He (SR) says that when bhadekesh is in 12H, all the obstacle created

by

> >

> > principles also Badhakesh as per prashna marg, therefore as per

Sanjay

> > [i think saturn in 12H for tauras lagna is rajyoga is also mention

in

> >

> > Manojji i am very very poor at references so please do not ask for

it. I

> >

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

com<%40>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > >

> > >

> > > Sorry for hovering around this subject, I still have not grasped

it

> > fully:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > days ago.

> > > Does the same rule apply if Sa is in 6H as well as 8H for Ta

Lagna?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

com<%40..com>

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

Vijay Go

> > el Ji

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaskar !

> > >

> > > //However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.

It

> > suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or

Mercury

> > >

> > kalamrith.

> > >

> > > Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka and

simha

> > and saturn for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga if

not

> > > This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by

putting

> > forth his own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is not in

12H.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thankyou,

> > > Best Wishes,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in

past

> > > > in this forum

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > regards

> > > >

> > > > P L chakraborty

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

Vijay

> > Goel Ji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna

but

> > when

> > > > placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is very

much

> > > >

> > > > Thankyou,

> > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > Jaipur

> > > >

> > %40. com>

> > > > astrology@grou ps.com, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in

Aries

> > creating

> > > > Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some

reason

> > was

> > > > unable to find that message. Could you please repost or

elaborate on

> > what

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

Delhi,

> > attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of

the

> > disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the

sender

> > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

attachments.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Revati ji,Thanks for sharing your views. I appreciate. If I am not wrong, the discussion was only for Taurus lagna and Saturn in 12H.//BPHS in chapter 39, sl. 19 declares:

Lagn, there is a Raj Yog.//This is a very specific conditional quote and not applicable here.//So Saturn neecha in Upachayas, combined with exaltation or svatha of LL,

giving drishti to Lagna, there is a Raja Yoga. Similar for 6L, 8L, 12L.//This is also not implied in the case under discussion. And we cannot extend the dictums like this.I did say in my mail that benefic associations will moderate the results.

I do not see how, by virtue of its placement in 12H a neecha planet can give rajyoga. In fact, according to Parashar, if kendra Kona lords have a relationship with trik houses, they get blemished. Though it is said that malefics and debilitated planets give good results in upchay sthans, they are never appreciated in 8/12 houses.

This we all know.This is what I have seen and learnt so far. But then there is so much more to learn.RegardsNeelam2009/7/19 revati_energetics <revati_energetics

Dear Neelam,

Shayanadi avastha.

debilitation.

Best Regards,

Revati

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

>

classic.

behind

> it.

>

Yogas

them.

>

supposed

results

etc.)

>

and

> glorifies his doings.

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/7/19 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Vijay Ji,

> >

behind

> > it.

> >

experience

Aries in

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > *Subject:* Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

Vijay Go

> > el Ji

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> >

this

> > (II) 8th lord .

marg

Rath

> >

by

> >

Sanjay

in

> >

it. I

> >

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

com<%40>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > >

> > >

it

> > fully:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > days ago.

Lagna?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

com<%40..com>

Vijay Go

> > el Ji

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaskar !

> > >

> > > //However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.

It

Mercury

> > >

> > kalamrith.

> > >

simha

not

putting

12H.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thankyou,

> > > Best Wishes,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

past

> > > > in this forum

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > regards

> > > >

> > > > P L chakraborty

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Vijay

> > Goel Ji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

but

> > when

much

> > > >

> > > > Thankyou,

> > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > Jaipur

> > > >

> > %40. com>

wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

Aries

> > creating

reason

> > was

elaborate on

> > what

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Delhi,

the

sender

attachments.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Goel ji and Chakraborty ji, I agree with Neelam ji, but does not deny the possibility of such a quote being present in some text - but would request for the exact reference and quote. I am yet to see such a quote that says that - "Saturn in 12th for Taurus lagna will give Rajayoga". If some one wants to go by the secondary Jaimini rule (stated by Manoj Chandran ji) Paapa grahe neccha-sthana gathe akhada-yogadaha [Malefics in debilitation can provide unbroken Rajayoga] (Jaimini Suthra) and the statement by Chakraborty ji such as -//However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this. It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either

Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga.// Then I would request them to follow the exact defenition of the word "Sambandha" given by Jataka Tatva as well. Let us remember that Jataka Tatva by Mahadeva is text in the same stream of Jaimini sutra. Jataka tatva in the last quote states that it is created by "JaiminyaduktitaH saram navaneetamitodhritam' [The essence quoted from sages like Jaimini, just like butter separated from curd] But anyway I will consider all these possibilities only when it is confirmed that at least some astrological classic explicitly state that "Saturn in 12th for Taurus lagna will give Rajayoga"; otherwise I would better blame the ones who imaginatively start defining the Rajayogas all by their own without base or logic.Love and regards,Sreenadh , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji, Vijay ji,> > There is no reference like that in Bhavarth Ratnakar or any other classic.> All have equivocally condemned this placement. And there is no logic behind> it.> > First of all, we cannot create our own RYs. According to Parashar, Raj Yogas> are very clearly defined and there is no ambiguity in understanding them.> > Then there are YKs, like saturn is for Taurus lagna. As a YK it is supposed> to give god results, but how can it give god results when:> YK is debilitated and placed in a trik house? It has to give adverse results> of karma and dharma. (of course apply moderation of benefic influences etc.)> > But YES! it creates a raj yoga when:> a person is doing drug peddaling and minting money in a foreign land, and> calls himself a business magnate,> or someone cheats his investors and swindles funds, goes to jail and> glorifies his doings.> > You may think of more such instances, any news channel will help you! :-)> > Regards> Neelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji, I completely agree with you about the opinions expressed in in this mail, and was actually thinking of writing one with the same message. * Quotes which are not relevant to the context should not be considered * We CANNOT extend quote in anyway we want without proper base and logic. Traditional approach is systematic and scientific and it does not allow such loose extensions and loose ends. Such a non-systematic approach will cause the whole authentic and systematic approch of astrology to be lost and will cause it to became a bundle of vague statements which can be molded and twisted in anyway! We don't want astrology to be lost like that, and don't want it to loss its sincerity. So apart from what Revati ji expressed there could be some truth about the existance of such a quote in the direction as pointed by Manoj ji and Chakraborty ji - let us be open to possibilites. :)////> This is what I have seen and learnt so far. But then there is so much more to learn.//// True - me too agree with you; and so waits for the proper reference and quote to come on this regard from either Vijay ji, Chakraborty ji or someone else.Love and regards,Sreenadh , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Revati ji,> > Thanks for sharing your views. I appreciate.> > If I am not wrong, the discussion was only for Taurus lagna and Saturn in> 12H.> > //BPHS in chapter 39, sl. 19 declares:> If Ari, Randhr and Sahaj Bhava are occupied by debilitated Grahas, as> Lagna's Lord is exalted, or is in own Bhava and gives a Drishti to> Lagn, there is a Raj Yog.//> > This is a very specific conditional quote and not applicable here.> > //So Saturn neecha in Upachayas, combined with exaltation or svatha of LL,> giving drishti to Lagna, there is a Raja Yoga. Similar for 6L, 8L, 12L.//> > This is also not implied in the case under discussion. And we cannot extend> the dictums like this.> I did say in my mail that benefic associations will moderate the results.> > I do not see how, by virtue of its placement in 12H a neecha planet can give> rajyoga.> In fact, according to Parashar, if kendra Kona lords have a relationship> with trik houses, they get blemished.> > Though it is said that malefics and debilitated planets give good results in> upchay sthans, they are never appreciated in 8/12 houses.> This we all know.> > This is what I have seen and learnt so far. But then there is so much more> to learn.> > Regards> Neelam

Guest guest

Dear Neelam,

you are right. I missed the context of " Taurus Lagna " , Aries y Saturn in

12th, which indeed does not give Raja Yoga due to my current knowledge.

I reacted to the title " Saturn in Aries - Raja Yoga? " For Saturn's Aries

placements, in 3rd, 6th and 8th the quotation is applicable, but was as

said out of context of the topic discussed.

I apologize.

Best Regards,

Revati

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Revati ji,

>

> Thanks for sharing your views. I appreciate.

>

> If I am not wrong, the discussion was only for Taurus lagna and Saturn

in

> 12H.

>

> //BPHS in chapter 39, sl. 19 declares:

> If Ari, Randhr and Sahaj Bhava are occupied by debilitated Grahas, as

> Lagna's Lord is exalted, or is in own Bhava and gives a Drishti to

> Lagn, there is a Raj Yog.//

>

> This is a very specific conditional quote and not applicable here.

>

> //So Saturn neecha in Upachayas, combined with exaltation or svatha of

LL,

> giving drishti to Lagna, there is a Raja Yoga. Similar for 6L, 8L,

12L.//

>

> This is also not implied in the case under discussion. And we cannot

extend

> the dictums like this.

> I did say in my mail that benefic associations will moderate the

results.

>

> I do not see how, by virtue of its placement in 12H a neecha planet

can give

> rajyoga.

> In fact, according to Parashar, if kendra Kona lords have a

relationship

> with trik houses, they get blemished.

>

> Though it is said that malefics and debilitated planets give good

results in

> upchay sthans, they are never appreciated in 8/12 houses.

> This we all know.

>

> This is what I have seen and learnt so far. But then there is so much

more

> to learn.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

>

> 2009/7/19 revati_energetics revati_energetics

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam,

> >

> > it seems to me that Manoj and Vijay are not wrong.

> >

> > BPHS in chapter 39, sl. 19 declares:

> > If Ari, Randhr and Sahaj Bhava are occupied by debilitated Grahas,

as

> > Lagna's Lord is exalted, or is in own Bhava and gives a Drishti to

> > Lagn, there is a Raj Yog.

> >

> > So Saturn neecha in Upachayas, combined with exaltation or svatha of

LL,

> > giving drishti to Lagna, there is a Raja Yoga. Similar for 6L, 8L,

12L.

> >

> > If Saturn is neecha - or any other malefic, or even benefic -

situation

> > gets better if this debilitated is in conjunction with a natural

> > benefic, or an exalted planet (Sun in Aries), or at least in

auspicious

> > Shayanadi avastha.

> >

> > Varga placements, particularly Saturn in Libra navamsha in Aries, or

in

> > Libra in Shasthyamsha, or similar placements limits bad effects of

> > debilitation.

> >

> > A debilitated planet in Upachaya indeed gets powerful, if not in

> > conjunction or aspected by a natural benefic, there indeed can arise

the

> > effects you have mentioned.

> >

> > Best Regards,

> > Revati

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > neelam gupta

> >

> > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Manoj ji, Vijay ji,

> > >

> > > There is no reference like that in Bhavarth Ratnakar or any other

> > classic.

> > > All have equivocally condemned this placement. And there is no

logic

> > behind

> > > it.

> > >

> > > First of all, we cannot create our own RYs. According to Parashar,

Raj

> > Yogas

> > > are very clearly defined and there is no ambiguity in

understanding

> > them.

> > >

> > > Then there are YKs, like saturn is for Taurus lagna. As a YK it is

> > supposed

> > > to give god results, but how can it give god results when:

> > > YK is debilitated and placed in a trik house? It has to give

adverse

> > results

> > > of karma and dharma. (of course apply moderation of benefic

influences

> > etc.)

> > >

> > > But YES! it creates a raj yoga when:

> > > a person is doing drug peddaling and minting money in a foreign

land,

> > and

> > > calls himself a business magnate,

> > > or someone cheats his investors and swindles funds, goes to jail

and

> > > glorifies his doings.

> > >

> > > You may think of more such instances, any news channel will help

you!

> > :-)

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/7/19 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Vijay Ji,

> > > >

> > > > I am also very poor at references. I only wanted to know the

logic

> > behind

> > > > it.

> > > >

> > > > Does this work in practical applications? Does any one have

> > experience

> > > > personally with this working? Any one with Taurus Lagna, Saturn

in

> > Aries in

> > > > our 3000 strong group???

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > -Manoj

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------

> > > > ** Vijay Goel goyalvj@

> > > > *To:*

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> >

> > > > *Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:51:13 AM

> > > >

> > > > *Subject:* Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

> > Vijay Go

> > > > el Ji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > > The concept of Badhak and badhakesh is properly explained in

Prashna

> > > > Marg and it is mainly used In Pashna technique.

> > > > Normally this concept is not taken seriously in Natal Chart

unless

> > this

> > > > badhakesh has association with

> > > > (I) Kharesh (Jatak Parijat) [Kharesh is 22nd dreskkone lord ] or

> > > > (II) 8th lord .

> > > > But Sri Sanjay Rath has eulogised this concept to natal charts

(many

> > > > dis-agree to it, Sunil nairji and Sreenadh are exponent in

Prashna

> > marg

> > > > and allied keralian techniques and they also refute the way

Sanjay

> > Rath

> > > > has taken. :) )

> > > >

> > > > He (SR) says that when bhadekesh is in 12H, all the obstacle

created

> > by

> > > > badhakesh vanishes (Prashna marg).

> > > >

> > > > Now Saturn is yog-karak for tauras lagna as per Laghu parasari

> > > > principles also Badhakesh as per prashna marg, therefore as per

> > Sanjay

> > > > Rath saturn in 12H gives rajyoga.

> > > > [i think saturn in 12H for tauras lagna is rajyoga is also

mention

> > in

> > > > 'Bhavart Ratnakar' but i am not at all sure :( ]

> > > >

> > > > Manojji i am very very poor at references so please do not ask

for

> > it. I

> > > > may be wrong in expressing the sources.

> > > >

> > > > More learned members can explain better.

> > > >

> > > > Thankyou,

> > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > Jaipur.

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > com<%40>,

> > > > Manoj Chandran

> > > > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry for hovering around this subject, I still have not

grasped

> > it

> > > > fully:

> > > > >

> > > > > // So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

> > > > >

> > > > > 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.

> > > > > 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga. //

> > > > >

> > > > > I understand the rule but not the reason. Why is this true?

> > > > > It clearly violates the Raj Yoga rules posted by Mrytyunjay Ji

few

> > > > days ago.

> > > > > Does the same rule apply if Sa is in 6H as well as 8H for Ta

> > Lagna?

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > Vijay Goel goyalvj@

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

> > com<%40..com>

> >

> > > > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:38:13 AM

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

> > Vijay Go

> > > > el Ji

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Chakravorty ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaskar !

> > > > >

> > > > > //However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to

this.

> > It

> > > > suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or

> > Mercury

> > > > to create the Raj-yoga.//

> > > > >

> > > > > This point is valid and has been also raised by Kalidasa in

Uttra

> > > > kalamrith.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka

and

> > simha

> > > > and saturn for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga

if

> > not

> > > > have sambandha (PAC) by another kendra and trikone lord. This is

the

> > > > rider to 'Laghu Parasari Principles'.

> > > > > This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by

> > putting

> > > > forth his own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is not

in

> > 12H.

> > > > :)

> > > > >

> > > > > So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

> > > > >

> > > > > 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.

> > > > > 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thankyou,

> > > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > > Jaipur.

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

CHAKRABORTYP2@

> > ...

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to

this.

> > > > > > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either

> > > > > > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly

> > > > > > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn

should

> > > > > > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart

> > > > > > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa

chart, or

> > > > > > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga

> > > > > > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic

in

> > past

> > > > > > in this forum

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > P L chakraborty

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vijay Goel [goyalvj@ ...]

> > > > > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:34 PM

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj

Yog?

> > Vijay

> > > > Goel Ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The message number is 22351.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started by

Shreeramji.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras

lagna

> > but

> > > > when

> > > > > > placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is

very

> > much

> > > > > > emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thankyou,

> > > > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > > > Jaipur

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology

> > > > %40. com>

> > > > > > astrology@grou ps.com, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@

>

> > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in

> > Aries

> > > > creating

> > > > > > Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some

> > reason

> > > > was

> > > > > > unable to find that message. Could you please repost or

> > elaborate on

> > > > what

> > > > > > conditions that happens?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > -Manoj

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

> > Delhi,

> > > > India. The information contained in this electronic message and

any

> > > > attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use

of

> > the

> > > > addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or

privileged

> > > > information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should

not

> > > > disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the

> > sender

> > > > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

> > attachments.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi NeelamJi

I would like to know more about how a retrograde planet could influence a person's life.

In the past discussions between members, I find 5th position and lord could explain the past spiritual status. In my chart (scorpio lagna), 5th lord Jupiter (Retrograde) in 7th house. Could you explain this issue.

Sorry, Let me introduce myself, my name is Dr.Kumar, learned vedic astrology as my passion and god grace. I am more interested to learn more about the issues, which could be learn more easily by discussing with people rather than studying books. I didnot find good books on this.

Pl do reply

Thanks

Kumar

www.viswasai.blogspot.com

"A Perfect Master is God in human form, an individual who has become God, and he is absolutely beyond all normal bounds; his every activity is outside the scope of one's human limited vision".

Guest guest

My dear Revati,Your mail on nakshatras was very well composed. Thanks a lot.Regarding your mail appended below, there is a question which has not been made clear to me yet .If Saturn is neecha - or any other malefic, or even benefic - situation

Shayanadi avastha.If a malefic is ucha, and is with a neecha Sun but combust, how will the effects manifest? The ucha but combust planet will have the upper hand or the Sun which gets neecha bhanga?regards, Anita--- On Sun, 19/7/09, revati_energetics <revati_energetics wrote:revati_energetics <revati_energetics Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go el Ji Date: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 6:17 PM

Dear Neelam,

Shayanadi avastha.

debilitation.

Best Regards,

Revati

ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

>

classic.

behind

> it.

>

Yogas

them.

>

supposed

results

etc.)

>

and

> glorifies his doings.

>

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/7/19 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Vijay Ji,

> >

behind

> > it.

> >

experience

Aries in

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- ---------

> > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology

> >

> > *Subject:* [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

Vijay Go

> > el Ji

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> >

this

> > (II) 8th lord .

marg

Rath

> >

by

> >

Sanjay

in

> >

it. I

> >

> >

> > Thankyou,

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

com<ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>,

> > Manoj Chandran

> > >

> > >

it

> > fully:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > days ago.

Lagna?

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > -Manoj

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

com<ancient_ indian_astrology %40. .com>

Vijay Go

> > el Ji

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaskar !

> > >

> > > //However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.

It

Mercury

> > >

> > kalamrith.

> > >

simha

not

putting

12H.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thankyou,

> > > Best Wishes,

> > > Vijay Goel

> > > Jaipur.

> > >

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.

> > > >

past

> > > > in this forum

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > regards

> > > >

> > > > P L chakraborty

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Vijay

> > Goel Ji

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

but

> > when

much

> > > >

> > > > Thankyou,

> > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > Vijay Goel

> > > > Jaipur

> > > >

> > %40. com>

wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

Aries

> > creating

reason

> > was

elaborate on

> > what

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > -Manoj

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Delhi,

the

sender

attachments.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear All,

I know a person who has Sat in Aries in 12th house.

After a longish period of monetary problems and death of mother due to illness, the Saturn MD ( ending now ) gave him forign source and income. Lost a lot of money recently and was last thinking of going abroad.

He has Deb Venus in 5th too.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Sun, 19/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go el Ji Date: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 11:01 PM

Dear Manoj ji, Vijay ji,There is no reference like that in Bhavarth Ratnakar or any other classic.All have equivocally condemned this placement. And there is no logic behind it.First of all, we cannot create our own RYs. According to Parashar, Raj Yogas are very clearly defined and there is no ambiguity in understanding them.Then there are YKs, like saturn is for Taurus lagna. As a YK it is supposed to give god results, but how can it give god results when:YK is debilitated and placed in a trik house? It has to give adverse results of karma and dharma.. (of course apply moderation of benefic influences etc.)But YES! it creates a raj yoga when:a person is doing drug peddaling and minting money in a foreign land, and calls himself a business magnate,or someone cheats his investors and swindles funds, goes to jail and glorifies his doings.You may think of more such instances, any news channel

will help you! :-)RegardsNeelam

2009/7/19 Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

Dear Vijay Ji,

I am also very poor at references. I only wanted to know the logic behind it.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vijay Goel <goyalvj (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, July 19, 2009 9:51:13 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go el Ji

Dear Manoj ji,The concept of Badhak and badhakesh is properly explained in PrashnaMarg and it is mainly used In Pashna technique.Normally this concept is not taken seriously in Natal Chart unless thisbadhakesh has association with(I) Kharesh (Jatak Parijat) [Kharesh is 22nd dreskkone lord ] or(II) 8th lord .But Sri Sanjay Rath has eulogised this concept to natal charts (manydis-agree to it, Sunil nairji and Sreenadh are exponent in Prashna margand allied keralian techniques and they also refute the way Sanjay Rathhas taken. :) )He (SR) says that when bhadekesh is in 12H, all the obstacle created bybadhakesh vanishes (Prashna marg).Now Saturn is yog-karak for tauras lagna as per Laghu parasariprinciples also Badhakesh as per prashna marg, therefore as per SanjayRath saturn in 12H gives rajyoga.[i think saturn in 12H for tauras lagna is rajyoga is also mention in'Bhavart

Ratnakar' but i am not at all sure :( ]Manojji i am very very poor at references so please do not ask for it. Imay be wrong in expressing the sources.More learned members can explain better.Thankyou,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vijay Goel Ji,>> Sorry for hovering around this subject, I still have not grasped itfully:>> // So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:>> 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.> 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga. //>> I understand the rule but not the reason. Why

is this true?> It clearly violates the Raj Yoga rules posted by Mrytyunjay Ji fewdays ago.> Does the same rule apply if Sa is in 6H as well as 8H for Ta Lagna?>> Regards,> -Manoj>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Vijay Goel goyalvj ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:38:13 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Goel Ji>>> Dear Chakravorty ji,>> Namaskar !>> //However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this. Itsuggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or Mercuryto create

the Raj-yoga.//>> This point is valid and has been also raised by Kalidasa in Uttrakalamrith.>> Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka and simhaand saturn for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga if nothave sambandha (PAC) by another kendra and trikone lord. This is therider to 'Laghu Parasari Principles'.> This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by puttingforth his own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is not in 12H.:)>> So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:>> 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.> 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga.>> Thankyou,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.>> ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,>

>> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.> >> > However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.> > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either> > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly> > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should> > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart> > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or> > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga> > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.> >> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past> > in this forum> >> >> > regards> >> > P L chakraborty> >> >> >> > > >

Vijay Goel [goyalvj@ ...]> > Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:34 PM> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? VijayGoel Ji> >> >> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> > The message number is 22351.> >> > It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started by Shreeramji.> >> > Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna butwhen> > placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is very much> > emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons..> >> > Thankyou,> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur> >>

> ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology%40. com>> > astrology@grou ps.com, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,> > >> > > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in Ariescreating> > Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some reasonwas> > unable to find that message. Could you please repost or elaborate onwhat> > conditions that happens?> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> >> >> >> >> >> > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway,

New Delhi,India. The information contained in this electronic message and anyattachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of theaddressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privilegedinformation. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notdisseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the senderimmediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.> >>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Anita,

thank you for your kind response. As I have - as all of us - various

duties during the day I ask you to give me some time for my reply on

your question. I want to answer you in more detail. My answer will come

till end of this week.

Effects depend on many circumstances of the planet and influences on it.

Best Wishes!

Revati

Guest guest

Dear Anita,

let me reply now to your mail, and thank you for your nice words.

My nakshatra posting was intended to illustrate the basic functioning of

Nakshatras, with reference to an classic scripture (as given in this

posting) and an introduction done by me.

Even a compilation needs some time, and each nakshatra placement of a

graha is different, due to the natural and functional karakas of this

graha, and other factors (yutis, dristhis).

So, the question is: how does an exalted planet in conjunction with an

debilitated planet works?

For example:

Sun and Saturn in Aries: Sun is exalted, Saturn is debilitated.

Or, Sun and Saturn in Libra: Sun is debilitated, Saturn is exalted.

Even more interesting, if we include possible navamsha placements:

Sun in 0°-3°20 Aries, Aries navamsha, exalted and vargottama (and

in Ashvini nakshatra)

Saturn in 20°-23°20' Aries, Libra navamsha, debilitated in Aries,

exalted in Libra navamsha (and in Bharani)

Let me stick on this example, and let us be aware that conjunctions of

and aspects by other planets modify my following explanation.

Table of significations (a selection of important karakas):

Sun: center of self, individuality, royalty, authority, leadership,

luxuries, kingship, health, ego, fame, status

Saturn: labour, restrictions, grief, sorrows, problems, limits, delay,

stability, longevity, losses, fears, service, sacrifice

Aries:

Courage; Aggressive, Intelligent, Wandering, Performance

Rajas: Desires, Great Activity, Passions, Attached, Engaged

Tejas: Archievements, Sharp, Proud, Valorous, Restless

Solar: Active, Initiating, Manifesting, Outgoing Expression

Maleficial: Obstructing, Separating, Restricting, Delaying

Movable: Creating, Establishing, Initiating, Foundation

Pitta: Bilious, Hot, Affectionate, Intelligent, Fearless

(all key words from ancient scriptures)

Libra:

Land; Balance, Trade, Travel, Service, Quarrels, Leadership

Rajas: Desires, Great Activity, Passions, Attached, Engaged

Vayu: Labour, Transforming, Suffering, Rough, Wandering

Solar: Active, Initiating, Manifesting, Outgoing Expression

Maleficial: Obstructing, Separating, Restricting, Delaying

Movable: Creating, Establishing, Initiating, Foundation

Tri-Dosha: Affectionate, Fond of Moving, Receptive

Sun in Aries, exalted, extremely furthers and enhances basic indications

of Aries: extreme courage, high archievements and performance (related

to the Bhava which is formed by Aries), reaching leadership (e.g. in

government, or management of company)

Sun in Libra navamsha would direct Sun's natural (and functional)

karakas to hidden problems of the native expressing this all, or the

native would face - as his Dharma, D-9 - problems as a reaction of

strong self-expression. In outer behaviour the person would act in a

strong, proud manner - with combined with inner doubts and anxiety, low

self-esteem.

Saturn in Aries, debilitated, gives extreme inhibitions related to the

basic indications of Aries: anxiety related to expressing own strength

(Aries/Mars), fears initiating things, anxiety to take over leadership,

even lazyness (Saturn's restriction and limitation effect related to own

energy expression), emotional grief

Saturn in Libra navamsha would give success with own efforts, own

labour, often seen in business (Sa in Li is indeed a manager

constellation), and stable Saturn (Saturn is also related to longevity,

in a figurative meaning translated to stability, stable success). Seen

together with Sun debilitated , Saturn exalted would give success in

business and with own labour - but combined with problems related to own

personality and leadership (low self-esteem, no liking to take over

leadership, inhibitions).

Sun in Aries and Saturn in Libra would be a " Robin Hood " effect.

You know Robin Hood (in novel) robbed reach people - for a good purpose

(from his viewpoint), he gave the robbed money to the poor people,

suffering from the king's injustice.

Sun in Aries: accepted leadership (Robin Hood, the leader), noble

intentions (helping the poor people)

Saturn in Aries: goals archieved by doubtful means (robbing)

I hope I could adequately reply to your question, dear Anita.

Best Regards,

Revati

Revati Energetics

, Anita R <ash.rsh55

wrote:

>

> My dear Revati,

> Your mail on nakshatras was very well composed. Thanks a lot.

> Regarding your mail appended below, there is a question which has not

been made clear to me yet .

>

> If Saturn is neecha - or any other malefic, or even benefic -

situation

>

> gets better if this debilitated is in conjunction with a natural

>

> benefic, or an exalted planet (Sun in Aries), or at least in

auspicious

>

> Shayanadi avastha.

>

> If a malefic is ucha, and is with a neecha Sun but combust, how will

the effects manifest? The ucha but combust planet will have the upper

hand or the Sun which gets neecha bhanga?

> regards, Anita

>

> --- On Sun, 19/7/09, revati_energetics revati_energetics

wrote:

>

> revati_energetics revati_energetics

> Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go

el Ji

>

> Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 6:17 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Neelam,

>

>

>

> it seems to me that Manoj and Vijay are not wrong.

>

>

>

> BPHS in chapter 39, sl. 19 declares:

>

> If Ari, Randhr and Sahaj Bhava are occupied by debilitated Grahas, as

>

> Lagna's Lord is exalted, or is in own Bhava and gives a Drishti to

>

> Lagn, there is a Raj Yog.

>

>

>

> So Saturn neecha in Upachayas, combined with exaltation or svatha of

LL,

>

> giving drishti to Lagna, there is a Raja Yoga. Similar for 6L, 8L,

12L.

>

>

>

> If Saturn is neecha - or any other malefic, or even benefic -

situation

>

> gets better if this debilitated is in conjunction with a natural

>

> benefic, or an exalted planet (Sun in Aries), or at least in

auspicious

>

> Shayanadi avastha.

>

>

>

> Varga placements, particularly Saturn in Libra navamsha in Aries, or

in

>

> Libra in Shasthyamsha, or similar placements limits bad effects of

>

> debilitation.

>

>

>

> A debilitated planet in Upachaya indeed gets powerful, if not in

>

> conjunction or aspected by a natural benefic, there indeed can arise

the

>

> effects you have mentioned.

>

>

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Revati

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

>

> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Manoj ji, Vijay ji,

>

> >

>

> > There is no reference like that in Bhavarth Ratnakar or any other

>

> classic.

>

> > All have equivocally condemned this placement. And there is no logic

>

> behind

>

> > it.

>

> >

>

> > First of all, we cannot create our own RYs. According to Parashar,

Raj

>

> Yogas

>

> > are very clearly defined and there is no ambiguity in understanding

>

> them.

>

> >

>

> > Then there are YKs, like saturn is for Taurus lagna. As a YK it is

>

> supposed

>

> > to give god results, but how can it give god results when:

>

> > YK is debilitated and placed in a trik house? It has to give adverse

>

> results

>

> > of karma and dharma. (of course apply moderation of benefic

influences

>

> etc.)

>

> >

>

> > But YES! it creates a raj yoga when:

>

> > a person is doing drug peddaling and minting money in a foreign

land,

>

> and

>

> > calls himself a business magnate,

>

> > or someone cheats his investors and swindles funds, goes to jail and

>

> > glorifies his doings.

>

> >

>

> > You may think of more such instances, any news channel will help

you!

>

> :-)

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> > Neelam

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > 2009/7/19 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Vijay Ji,

>

> > >

>

> > > I am also very poor at references. I only wanted to know the logic

>

> behind

>

> > > it.

>

> > >

>

> > > Does this work in practical applications? Does any one have

>

> experience

>

> > > personally with this working? Any one with Taurus Lagna, Saturn in

>

> Aries in

>

> > > our 3000 strong group???

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Regards,

>

> > >

>

> > > -Manoj

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > ------------ --------- ---------

>

> > > ** Vijay Goel goyalvj@

>

> > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > > *Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:51:13 AM

>

> > >

>

> > > *Subject:* [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

>

> Vijay Go

>

> > > el Ji

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Manoj ji,

>

> > >

>

> > > The concept of Badhak and badhakesh is properly explained in

Prashna

>

> > > Marg and it is mainly used In Pashna technique.

>

> > > Normally this concept is not taken seriously in Natal Chart unless

>

> this

>

> > > badhakesh has association with

>

> > > (I) Kharesh (Jatak Parijat) [Kharesh is 22nd dreskkone lord ] or

>

> > > (II) 8th lord .

>

> > > But Sri Sanjay Rath has eulogised this concept to natal charts

(many

>

> > > dis-agree to it, Sunil nairji and Sreenadh are exponent in Prashna

>

> marg

>

> > > and allied keralian techniques and they also refute the way Sanjay

>

> Rath

>

> > > has taken. :) )

>

> > >

>

> > > He (SR) says that when bhadekesh is in 12H, all the obstacle

created

>

> by

>

> > > badhakesh vanishes (Prashna marg).

>

> > >

>

> > > Now Saturn is yog-karak for tauras lagna as per Laghu parasari

>

> > > principles also Badhakesh as per prashna marg, therefore as per

>

> Sanjay

>

> > > Rath saturn in 12H gives rajyoga.

>

> > > [i think saturn in 12H for tauras lagna is rajyoga is also mention

>

> in

>

> > > 'Bhavart Ratnakar' but i am not at all sure :( ]

>

> > >

>

> > > Manojji i am very very poor at references so please do not ask for

>

> it. I

>

> > > may be wrong in expressing the sources.

>

> > >

>

> > > More learned members can explain better.

>

> > >

>

> > > Thankyou,

>

> > > Best Wishes,

>

> > > Vijay Goel

>

> > > Jaipur.

>

> > >

>

>

> com<ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>,

>

> > > Manoj Chandran

>

> > > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Sorry for hovering around this subject, I still have not grasped

>

> it

>

> > > fully:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > // So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.

>

> > > > 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga. //

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I understand the rule but not the reason. Why is this true?

>

> > > > It clearly violates the Raj Yoga rules posted by Mrytyunjay Ji

few

>

> > > days ago.

>

> > > > Does the same rule apply if Sa is in 6H as well as 8H for Ta

>

> Lagna?

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Regards,

>

> > > > -Manoj

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

>

> > > > Vijay Goel goyalvj@

>

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

>

> com<ancient_ indian_astrology %40. .com>

>

> > > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:38:13 AM

>

>

> Vijay Go

>

> > > el Ji

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Dear Chakravorty ji,

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Namaskar !

>

> > > >

>

> > > > //However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.

>

> It

>

> > > suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or

>

> Mercury

>

> > > to create the Raj-yoga.//

>

> > > >

>

> > > > This point is valid and has been also raised by Kalidasa in

Uttra

>

> > > kalamrith.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka and

>

> simha

>

> > > and saturn for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga if

>

> not

>

> > > have sambandha (PAC) by another kendra and trikone lord. This is

the

>

> > > rider to 'Laghu Parasari Principles'.

>

> > > > This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by

>

> putting

>

> > > forth his own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is not

in

>

> 12H.

>

> > > :)

>

> > > >

>

> > > > So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.

>

> > > > 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Thankyou,

>

> > > > Best Wishes,

>

> > > > Vijay Goel

>

> > > > Jaipur.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

CHAKRABORTYP2@

>

> ...

>

> > > wrote:

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Dear Friends,

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.

>

> > > > > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either

>

> > > > > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly

>

> > > > > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should

>

> > > > > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart

>

> > > > > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart,

or

>

> > > > > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga

>

> > > > > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic

in

>

> past

>

> > > > > in this forum

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > regards

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > P L chakraborty

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Vijay Goel [goyalvj@ ...]

>

> > > > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:34 PM

>

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

>

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

>

> Vijay

>

> > > Goel Ji

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Dear Manoj ji,

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > The message number is 22351.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started by

Shreeramji.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna

>

> but

>

> > > when

>

> > > > > placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This is

very

>

> much

>

> > > > > emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons..

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Thankyou,

>

> > > > > Best Wishes,

>

> > > > > Vijay Goel

>

> > > > > Jaipur

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology

>

> > > %40. com>

>

> > > > > astrology@grou ps.com, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

>

> wrote:

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in

>

> Aries

>

> > > creating

>

> > > > > Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some

>

> reason

>

> > > was

>

> > > > > unable to find that message. Could you please repost or

>

> elaborate on

>

> > > what

>

> > > > > conditions that happens?

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Regards,

>

> > > > > > -Manoj

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New

>

> Delhi,

>

> > > India. The information contained in this electronic message and

any

>

> > > attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of

>

> the

>

> > > addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or

privileged

>

> > > information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

>

> > > disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the

>

> sender

>

> > > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any

>

> attachments.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights

and more. Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Superb Revati g, I m so Blessed to in this group wit all the learned Gurujans,

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, revati_energetics <revati_energetics wrote:

revati_energetics <revati_energetics Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go el Ji Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 9:02 AM

Dear Anita,let me reply now to your mail, and thank you for your nice words.My nakshatra posting was intended to illustrate the basic functioning ofNakshatras, with reference to an classic scripture (as given in thisposting) and an introduction done by me.Even a compilation needs some time, and each nakshatra placement of agraha is different, due to the natural and functional karakas of thisgraha, and other factors (yutis, dristhis).So, the question is: how does an exalted planet in conjunction with andebilitated planet works?For example:Sun and Saturn in Aries: Sun is exalted, Saturn is debilitated.Or, Sun and Saturn in Libra: Sun is debilitated, Saturn is exalted.Even more interesting, if we include possible navamsha placements:Sun in 0°-3°20 Aries, Aries navamsha, exalted and vargottama (andin Ashvini nakshatra)Saturn in 20°-23°20' Aries, Libra navamsha,

debilitated in Aries,exalted in Libra navamsha (and in Bharani)Let me stick on this example, and let us be aware that conjunctions ofand aspects by other planets modify my following explanation.Table of significations (a selection of important karakas):Sun: center of self, individuality, royalty, authority, leadership,luxuries, kingship, health, ego, fame, statusSaturn: labour, restrictions, grief, sorrows, problems, limits, delay,stability, longevity, losses, fears, service, sacrificeAries:Courage; Aggressive, Intelligent, Wandering, PerformanceRajas: Desires, Great Activity, Passions, Attached, EngagedTejas: Archievements, Sharp, Proud, Valorous, RestlessSolar: Active, Initiating, Manifesting, Outgoing ExpressionMaleficial: Obstructing, Separating, Restricting, DelayingMovable: Creating, Establishing, Initiating, FoundationPitta: Bilious, Hot, Affectionate, Intelligent,

Fearless(all key words from ancient scriptures)Libra:Land; Balance, Trade, Travel, Service, Quarrels, LeadershipRajas: Desires, Great Activity, Passions, Attached, EngagedVayu: Labour, Transforming, Suffering, Rough, WanderingSolar: Active, Initiating, Manifesting, Outgoing ExpressionMaleficial: Obstructing, Separating, Restricting, DelayingMovable: Creating, Establishing, Initiating, FoundationTri-Dosha: Affectionate, Fond of Moving, ReceptiveSun in Aries, exalted, extremely furthers and enhances basic indicationsof Aries: extreme courage, high archievements and performance (relatedto the Bhava which is formed by Aries), reaching leadership (e.g. ingovernment, or management of company)Sun in Libra navamsha would direct Sun's natural (and functional)karakas to hidden problems of the native expressing this all, or thenative would face - as his Dharma, D-9 - problems as a reaction

ofstrong self-expression. In outer behaviour the person would act in astrong, proud manner - with combined with inner doubts and anxiety, lowself-esteem.Saturn in Aries, debilitated, gives extreme inhibitions related to thebasic indications of Aries: anxiety related to expressing own strength(Aries/Mars) , fears initiating things, anxiety to take over leadership,even lazyness (Saturn's restriction and limitation effect related to ownenergy expression), emotional griefSaturn in Libra navamsha would give success with own efforts, ownlabour, often seen in business (Sa in Li is indeed a managerconstellation) , and stable Saturn (Saturn is also related to longevity,in a figurative meaning translated to stability, stable success). Seentogether with Sun debilitated , Saturn exalted would give success inbusiness and with own labour - but combined with problems related to ownpersonality and

leadership (low self-esteem, no liking to take overleadership, inhibitions) .Sun in Aries and Saturn in Libra would be a "Robin Hood" effect.You know Robin Hood (in novel) robbed reach people - for a good purpose(from his viewpoint), he gave the robbed money to the poor people,suffering from the king's injustice.Sun in Aries: accepted leadership (Robin Hood, the leader), nobleintentions (helping the poor people)Saturn in Aries: goals archieved by doubtful means (robbing)I hope I could adequately reply to your question, dear Anita.Best Regards,RevatiRevati Energeticsancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..>wrote:>> My dear

Revati,> Your mail on nakshatras was very well composed. Thanks a lot.> Regarding your mail appended below, there is a question which has notbeen made clear to me yet .>> If Saturn is neecha - or any other malefic, or even benefic -situation>> gets better if this debilitated is in conjunction with a natural>> benefic, or an exalted planet (Sun in Aries), or at least inauspicious>> Shayanadi avastha.>> If a malefic is ucha, and is with a neecha Sun but combust, how willthe effects manifest? The ucha but combust planet will have the upperhand or the Sun which gets neecha bhanga?> regards, Anita>> --- On Sun, 19/7/09, revati_energetics@ ... revati_energetics@ ...wrote:>> revati_energetics@ ... revati_energetics@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Goel

Ji> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 6:17 PM>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Neelam,>>>> it seems to me that Manoj and Vijay are not wrong.>>>> BPHS in chapter 39, sl. 19 declares:>> If Ari, Randhr and Sahaj Bhava are occupied by debilitated Grahas, as>> Lagna's Lord is exalted, or is in own Bhava and gives a Drishti to>> Lagn, there is a Raj Yog.>>>> So Saturn neecha in Upachayas, combined with exaltation or svatha ofLL,>> giving drishti to Lagna, there is a Raja Yoga. Similar for 6L,

8L,12L.>>>> If Saturn is neecha - or any other malefic, or even benefic -situation>> gets better if this debilitated is in conjunction with a natural>> benefic, or an exalted planet (Sun in Aries), or at least inauspicious>> Shayanadi avastha.>>>> Varga placements, particularly Saturn in Libra navamsha in Aries, orin>> Libra in Shasthyamsha, or similar placements limits bad effects of>> debilitation.>>>> A debilitated planet in Upachaya indeed gets powerful, if not in>> conjunction or aspected by a natural benefic, there indeed can arisethe>> effects you have mentioned.>>>> Best Regards,>> Revati>>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta>>

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> >>> > Dear Manoj ji, Vijay ji,>> >>> > There is no reference like that in Bhavarth Ratnakar or any other>> classic.>> > All have equivocally condemned this placement. And there is no logic>> behind>> > it.>> >>> > First of all, we cannot create our own RYs. According to Parashar,Raj>> Yogas>> > are very clearly defined and there is no ambiguity in understanding>> them.>> >>> > Then there are YKs, like saturn is for Taurus lagna. As a YK it is>> supposed>> > to give god results, but how can it give god results when:>> > YK is debilitated and placed in a trik house? It has to give adverse>> results>>

> of karma and dharma. (of course apply moderation of beneficinfluences>> etc.)>> >>> > But YES! it creates a raj yoga when:>> > a person is doing drug peddaling and minting money in a foreignland,>> and>> > calls himself a business magnate,>> > or someone cheats his investors and swindles funds, goes to jail and>> > glorifies his doings.>> >>> > You may think of more such instances, any news channel will helpyou!>> :-)>> >>> > Regards>> > Neelam>> >>> >>> >>> > 2009/7/19 Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...>> >>> > >>> > >>> > > Dear Vijay Ji,>> >

>>> > > I am also very poor at references. I only wanted to know the logic>> behind>> > > it..>> > >>> > > Does this work in practical applications? Does any one have>> experience>> > > personally with this working? Any one with Taurus Lagna, Saturn in>> Aries in>> > > our 3000 strong group???>> > >>> > >>> > > Regards,>> > >>> > > -Manoj>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > ------------ --------- --------->> > > ** Vijay Goel goyalvj@>> > > *To:* ancient_indian_ astrology>> > > *Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:51:13

AM>> > >>> > > *Subject:* [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?>> Vijay Go>> > > el Ji>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > Dear Manoj ji,>> > >>> > > The concept of Badhak and badhakesh is properly explained inPrashna>> > > Marg and it is mainly used In Pashna technique.>> > > Normally this concept is not taken seriously in Natal Chart unless>> this>> > > badhakesh has association with>> > > (I) Kharesh (Jatak Parijat) [Kharesh is 22nd dreskkone lord ] or>> > > (II) 8th lord .>> > > But Sri Sanjay Rath has eulogised this concept to natal charts(many>> > > dis-agree to it, Sunil nairji and Sreenadh

are exponent in Prashna>> marg>> > > and allied keralian techniques and they also refute the way Sanjay>> Rath>> > > has taken. :) )>> > >>> > > He (SR) says that when bhadekesh is in 12H, all the obstaclecreated>> by>> > > badhakesh vanishes (Prashna marg).>> > >>> > > Now Saturn is yog-karak for tauras lagna as per Laghu parasari>> > > principles also Badhakesh as per prashna marg, therefore as per>> Sanjay>> > > Rath saturn in 12H gives rajyoga.>> > > [i think saturn in 12H for tauras lagna is rajyoga is also mention>> in>> > > 'Bhavart Ratnakar' but i am not at all sure :( ]>> > >>> > > Manojji i am very very poor at

references so please do not ask for>> it. I>> > > may be wrong in expressing the sources.>> > >>> > > More learned members can explain better.>> > >>> > > Thankyou,>> > > Best Wishes,>> > > Vijay Goel>> > > Jaipur.>> > >>> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .>> com<ancient_ indian_astrology %40. com>,>> > > Manoj Chandran>> > > <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> > > >>> > > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,>> > > >>> > > > Sorry for hovering around this subject, I still have not grasped>> it>> > > fully:>> > >

>>> > > > // So two thing is there in Tauras lagna with saturn in 12H:>> > > >>> > > > 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.>> > > > 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga. //>> > > >>> > > > I understand the rule but not the reason. Why is this true?>> > > > It clearly violates the Raj Yoga rules posted by Mrytyunjay Jifew>> > > days ago.>> > > > Does the same rule apply if Sa is in 6H as well as 8H for Ta>> Lagna?>> > > >>> > > > Regards,>> > > > -Manoj>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >

____________ _________ _________ __>> > > > Vijay Goel goyalvj@>> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .>> com<ancient_ indian_astrology %40. .com>>> > > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 3:38:13 AM>> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?>> Vijay Go>> > > el Ji>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > Dear Chakravorty ji,>> > > >>> > > > Namaskar !>> > > >>> > > > //However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.>> It>> > > suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either Sun or>> Mercury>> > > to create the

Raj-yoga.//>> > > >>> > > > This point is valid and has been also raised by Kalidasa inUttra>> > > kalamrith.>> > > >>> > > > Rishi says that single yog-karak planet like mars for karka and>> simha>> > > and saturn for tauras and tula lagna does not produce raj-yoga if>> not>> > > have sambandha (PAC) by another kendra and trikone lord. This isthe>> > > rider to 'Laghu Parasari Principles'.>> > > > This was explained to me by My Jyotish Guru Satish Sharma by>> putting>> > > forth his own chart, he has tauras lagna but alone saturn is notin>> 12H.>> > > :)>> > > >>> > > > So two thing is there in Tauras lagna

with saturn in 12H:>> > > >>> > > > 1) Alone Bhadakesh in 12H, is a rajyoga.>> > > > 2) Single yog-karak planet may or may not produce rajyoga.>> > > >>> > > > Thankyou,>> > > > Best Wishes,>> > > > Vijay Goel>> > > > Jaipur.>> > > >>> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,CHAKRABORTYP2@>> ...>> > > wrote:>> > > > >>> > > > > Dear Friends,>> > > > >>> > > > > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.>> > > > >>> > > > > However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.>>

> > > > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either>> > > > > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly>> > > > > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should>> > > > > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart>> > > > > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart,or>> > > > > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga>> > > > > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.>> > > > >>> > > > > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topicin>> past>> > > > > in this forum>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >

regards>> > > > >>> > > > > P L chakraborty>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > > Vijay Goel [goyalvj@ ...]>> > > > > Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:34 PM>> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology>> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?>> Vijay>> > > Goel Ji>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > Dear Manoj ji,>> > > > >>> > > > > The message number is 22351.>>

> > > >>> > > > > It is under the topic 'Bhrigu_Astrology' started byShreeramji.>> > > > >>> > > > > Saturn is Bhadhakesh as well as raj yog karak for tauras lagna>> but>> > > when>> > > > > placed in 12house alone than it produces Raj yoga. This isvery>> much>> > > > > emphasized by Shri Sanjay Rath in his jyotish lessons..>> > > > >>> > > > > Thankyou,>> > > > > Best Wishes,>> > > > > Vijay Goel>> > > > > Jaipur>> > > > >>> > > > > ancient_indian_ <ancient_ indian_astrology>> > > %40. com>>> > > > >

astrology@grou ps.com, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >>> wrote:>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Dear Vijay Goel Ji,>> > > > > >>> > > > > > If I remember correctly you had made a comment about Sa in>> Aries>> > > creating>> > > > > Raj Yog. I dont remember exactly and I searched and for some>> reason>> > > was>> > > > > unable to find that message. Could you please repost or>> elaborate on>> > > what>> > > > > conditions that happens?>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Regards,>> > > > > > -Manoj>> > > > > >>> > > >

>>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New>> Delhi,>> > > India. The information contained in this electronic message andany>> > > attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of>> the>> > > addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential orprivileged>> > > information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not>> > > disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the>> sender>> > > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any>> attachments.>> > > > >>> > >

>>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlightsand more. Click here http://cricket. >

Guest guest

take all the time you want. I will be happy to hear from u.

Regards, Anita--- On Mon, 20/7/09, revati_energetics <revati_energetics wrote:

revati_energetics <revati_energetics Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Vijay Go el Ji Date: Monday, 20 July, 2009, 8:44 PM

Dear Anita,thank you for your kind response. As I have - as all of us - variousduties during the day I ask you to give me some time for my reply onyour question. I want to answer you in more detail. My answer will cometill end of this week.Effects depend on many circumstances of the planet and influences on it.Best Wishes!Revati

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.