IndiaDivine.org

Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? Sambandha Def

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Chakraborty ji, The word "Sambandha" is a technical word with a strict definition. You can find the traditional definition for this word in Jataka Tatva. The quote is given below - Anyonya drishtau ekatardrishtau anyonyastana- sthitau ekatrastitau va SAMBANDHOavagantavyaH (Jataka Tatva)[(Sambandha means 'mutual relation'). Sambandha (mutual relation) between two planets is possible in the following (four) ways - 1) Planets mutually aspecting each other (Mutual dirishti) 2) One planet aspecting the other (this provides one way relation only) 3) Planets mutually exchanging sign. (for eg. Moon in Leo and Sun in Cancer at the same time; i.e. Mutual exchange of place) 4) Both the planets being placed in the same sign (e.g. Sun and Moon together in Aries)Know and understand thus the 'definition' of the word 'Sambandha' clearly] If we go by the strict definition, only the about four cases depicts strong mutual relation or influence. But definitely it is not necessary that we should limit ourselves to the above definition alone in all situations. For example - * Planets in own house or so placed in mutual Trikona to each other * Planet in own house or so placed in mutual Kendra to each other * Mutual exchange of Nakshatras by planets. (For eg. Moon in Sun's Nakshatra Kartika and Sun in Moon's Nakshatra Hasta) * Mutual exchange of Navamsa (e.g. Sun in Moon's Navamsa and Sun in Moon's Navamsa) and so on can also be considered Sambandha but ofcourse weak sambandha and not the strong ones as indicated by Jataka Tatva quote.Note: Some other quotes are present which define the word "Bandha" clearly. Let us not confuse the definition of "Bandha" and "Sambandha" - Bandha is relation and Sambandha is proper mutual relation. (Sambandha = Samyak Bandha = 'Proper/Clear/Correct' relation; A relation that can easily provide and indicate influence and result)Love and regards,Sreenadh , CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.> > However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.> It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with either> Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly> meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should> aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart> or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past> in this forum> > > regards> > P L chakraborty

Guest guest

Sreenadh Ji,

I originally joined this group hoping for "stress relief". At the rate this is going looks like you and Neelam Ji are in the process of inspiring me to start learn Sanskrit at this "ripe old age" of 39 .

Regards,

-Manoj

Sreenadh <sreesog Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:20:03 AM Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? "Sambandha" Def

Dear Chakraborty ji, The word "Sambandha" is a technical word with a strict definition. You can find the traditional definition for this word in Jataka Tatva. The quote is given below - Anyonya drishtau ekatardrishtau anyonyastana- sthitau ekatrastitau va SAMBANDHOavagantavy aH (Jataka Tatva)[(Sambandha means 'mutual relation'). Sambandha (mutual relation) between two planets is possible in the following (four) ways - 1) Planets

mutually aspecting each other (Mutual dirishti) 2) One planet aspecting the other (this provides one way relation only) 3) Planets mutually exchanging sign. (for eg. Moon in Leo and Sun in Cancer at the same time; i.e. Mutual exchange of place) 4) Both the planets being placed in the same sign (e.g. Sun and Moon together in Aries)Know and understand thus the 'definition' of the word 'Sambandha' clearly] If we go by the strict definition, only the about four cases depicts strong mutual relation or influence. But definitely it is not necessary that we should limit ourselves to the above definition alone in all situations. For example - * Planets in own house or so placed in mutual Trikona to each other * Planet in own house or so placed in mutual Kendra to each other * Mutual exchange of Nakshatras by planets. (For eg. Moon in Sun's Nakshatra Kartika and Sun in Moon's Nakshatra

Hasta) * Mutual exchange of Navamsa (e.g. Sun in Moon's Navamsa and Sun in Moon's Navamsa) and so on can also be considered Sambandha but ofcourse weak sambandha and not the strong ones as indicated by Jataka Tatva quote.Note: Some other quotes are present which define the word "Bandha" clearly. Let us not confuse the definition of "Bandha" and "Sambandha" - Bandha is relation and Sambandha is proper mutual relation. (Sambandha = Samyak Bandha = 'Proper/Clear/ Correct' relation; A relation that can easily provide and indicate influence and result)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ... wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.> > However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.> It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with

either> Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly> meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should> aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart> or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past> in this forum> > > regards> > P L chakraborty

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, Ha... Ha... That is good. You will learn Sanskrit - me too did it this way. Reading and reading Sanskrit (just because of the interest in astrology) it becomes more and more familiar. No need to learn it forcefully; that will happen naturally. Try learning and mastering astrology, and Sanskrit knowledge is bonus that comes along with it. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Sreenadh Ji,> > I originally joined this group hoping for "stress relief". At the rate this is going looks like you and Neelam Ji are in the process of inspiring me to start learn Sanskrit at this "ripe old age" of 39 . > > Regards,> -Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,How can you consider 39 as ripe old age? Chee chee........I started learning painting by joining an art school at 40 and have done fairly well for myself. And I had class mates whose ages ranged from 4 yrs to 66 years....It was real fun and a very enlightening experience. It is never too late to learn. Go ahead.Regards, Anita--- On Sun, 19/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? "Sambandha" Def Date: Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 7:58 PM

Sreenadh Ji,

I originally joined this group hoping for "stress relief". At the rate this is going looks like you and Neelam Ji are in the process of inspiring me to start learn Sanskrit at this "ripe old age" of 39 .

Regards,

-Manoj

Sreenadh <sreesog >ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, July 19, 2009 11:20:03 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? "Sambandha" Def

Dear Chakraborty ji, The word "Sambandha" is a technical word with a strict definition. You can find the traditional definition for this word in Jataka Tatva. The quote is given below - Anyonya drishtau ekatardrishtau anyonyastana- sthitau ekatrastitau va SAMBANDHOavagantavy aH (Jataka Tatva)[(Sambandha means 'mutual relation'). Sambandha (mutual relation) between two planets is possible in the following (four) ways - 1) Planets

mutually aspecting each other (Mutual dirishti) 2) One planet aspecting the other (this provides one way relation only) 3) Planets mutually exchanging sign. (for eg. Moon in Leo and Sun in Cancer at the same time; i.e. Mutual exchange of place) 4) Both the planets being placed in the same sign (e.g. Sun and Moon together in Aries)Know and understand thus the 'definition' of the word 'Sambandha' clearly] If we go by the strict definition, only the about four cases depicts strong mutual relation or influence. But definitely it is not necessary that we should limit ourselves to the above definition alone in all situations. For example - * Planets in own house or so placed in mutual Trikona to each other * Planet in own house or so placed in mutual Kendra to each other * Mutual exchange of Nakshatras by planets. (For eg. Moon in Sun's Nakshatra Kartika and Sun in Moon's Nakshatra

Hasta) * Mutual exchange of Navamsa (e.g. Sun in Moon's Navamsa and Sun in Moon's Navamsa) and so on can also be considered Sambandha but ofcourse weak sambandha and not the strong ones as indicated by Jataka Tatva quote.Note: Some other quotes are present which define the word "Bandha" clearly. Let us not confuse the definition of "Bandha" and "Sambandha" - Bandha is relation and Sambandha is proper mutual relation. (Sambandha = Samyak Bandha = 'Proper/Clear/ Correct' relation; A relation that can easily provide and indicate influence and result)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ .... wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.> > However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.> It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with

either> Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly> meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should> aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart> or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past> in this forum> > > regards> > P L chakraborty

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

yaar aap samajdar aadmi hokar aisi baat karte ho ? Aapki 39age agar ripe

old hai, to kya haamari 48 ki age mein donon paav kabra mein hai kya ?

Bhai abhi toh main jawaan hoon. Aur just abhi kadam rakha hai jawaani

mein. And har tarah se Bhagwaan ki kripa se theek thaak hoon.

You must certainly learn not only Sanskrit but even other things which

you missed. (I started learning Karate at age 41). My Father still

learns at age 75, many new things which he missed out. He has a music

teacher coming home every Sunday half his age teaching him instrumental

Music.

After 40 man becomes naughty. Most successful men who have turned

succesful, have become so in their late 40's.

So please reconsider your judgement,.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Anita R <ash.rsh55

wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

> How can you consider 39 as ripe old age? Chee chee........I started

learning painting by joining an art school at 40 and have done fairly

well for myself. And I had class mates whose ages ranged from 4 yrs to

66 years....It was real fun and a very enlightening experience. It is

never too late to learn. Go ahead.

> Regards,

> Anita

>

> --- On Sun, 19/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj

> Re: Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

" Sambandha " Def

>

> Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 7:58 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Sreenadh Ji,

>

> I originally joined this group hoping for " stress relief " . At the rate

this is going looks like you and Neelam Ji are in the process of

inspiring me to start learn Sanskrit at this " ripe old age " of 39 .

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

Sreenadh sreesog >

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:20:03 AM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

" Sambandha " Def

>

>

>

> Dear Chakraborty ji,

> The word " Sambandha " is a technical word with a strict

definition.. You can find the traditional definition for this word in

Jataka Tatva. The quote is given below -

> Anyonya drishtau ekatardrishtau anyonyastana-

> sthitau ekatrastitau va SAMBANDHOavagantavy aH

>

(Jataka Tatva)

> [(Sambandha means 'mutual relation'). Sambandha (mutual relation)

between two planets is possible in the following (four) ways -

> 1) Planets

> mutually aspecting each other (Mutual dirishti)

> 2) One planet aspecting the other (this provides one way relation

only)

> 3) Planets mutually exchanging sign. (for eg. Moon in Leo and Sun in

Cancer at the same time; i.e. Mutual exchange of place)

> 4) Both the planets being placed in the same sign (e.g. Sun and Moon

together in Aries)

>

> Know and understand thus the 'definition' of the word 'Sambandha'

clearly]

>

> If we go by the strict definition, only the about four cases depicts

strong mutual relation or influence. But definitely it is not necessary

that we should limit ourselves to the above definition alone in all

situations. For example -

> * Planets in own house or so placed in mutual Trikona to each other

> * Planet in own house or so placed in mutual Kendra to each other

> * Mutual exchange of Nakshatras by planets. (For eg. Moon in Sun's

Nakshatra Kartika and Sun in Moon's Nakshatra

> Hasta)

> * Mutual exchange of Navamsa (e.g. Sun in Moon's Navamsa and Sun in

Moon's Navamsa)

> and so on can also be considered Sambandha but ofcourse weak

sambandha and not the strong ones as indicated by Jataka Tatva quote.

>

> Note: Some other quotes are present which define the word " Bandha "

clearly. Let us not confuse the definition of " Bandha " and " Sambandha " -

Bandha is relation and Sambandha is proper mutual relation. (Sambandha =

Samyak Bandha = 'Proper/Clear/ Correct' relation; A relation that can

easily provide and indicate influence and result)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.

> >

> > However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.

> > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with

> either

> > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly

> > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should

> > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart

> > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or

> > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga

> > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.

> >

> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past

> > in this forum

> >

> >

> > regards

> >

> > P L chakraborty

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

more. Click here http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji and Anita Ji,

Your loving admonition of my premature, self inflicted, "age discrimination" has been accepted respectfully. I was actually joking a little bit and tried to extend my appreciation to Neelam Ji & Sreenadh Ji in a funny way. However I think it is also true that acquiring new languages tends to become more difficult with age. However nothing is impossible for a determined person.

Regards,

-Manoj

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 1:22:27 AM Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? "Sambandha" Def

Dear Manoj ji,yaar aap samajdar aadmi hokar aisi baat karte ho ? Aapki 39age agar ripeold hai, to kya haamari 48 ki age mein donon paav kabra mein hai kya ?Bhai abhi toh main jawaan hoon. Aur just abhi kadam rakha hai jawaanimein. And har tarah se Bhagwaan ki kripa se theek thaak hoon.You must certainly learn not only Sanskrit but even other things whichyou missed. (I started learning Karate at age 41). My Father stilllearns at age 75, many new things which he missed out. He has a musicteacher coming home every Sunday half his age teaching him instrumentalMusic.After 40 man becomes naughty. Most successful men who have turnedsuccesful, have become so in their late 40's.So please reconsider your judgement,.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..>wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji,> How can you consider 39 as ripe old age? Chee chee........ I startedlearning painting by joining an art school at 40 and have done fairlywell for myself. And I had class mates whose ages ranged from 4 yrs to66 years....It was real fun and a very enlightening experience. It isnever too late to learn. Go ahead.> Regards,> Anita>> --- On Sun, 19/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ... wrote:>> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?"Sambandha" Def> ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com> Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 7:58 PM>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sreenadh Ji,>> I originally joined this group hoping for "stress relief". At the ratethis is going looks like you and Neelam Ji are in the process ofinspiring me to start learn Sanskrit at this "ripe old age" of 39 .>> Regards,> -Manoj>>>>>>>> Sreenadh sreesog >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:20:03 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?"Sambandha" Def>>>> Dear Chakraborty ji,> The word "Sambandha" is a technical word with a strictdefinition.. You can find the traditional definition for this word inJataka Tatva. The

quote is given below -> Anyonya drishtau ekatardrishtau anyonyastana-> sthitau ekatrastitau va SAMBANDHOavagantavy aH> (Jataka Tatva)> [(Sambandha means 'mutual relation'). Sambandha (mutual relation)between two planets is possible in the following (four) ways -> 1) Planets> mutually aspecting each other (Mutual dirishti)> 2) One planet aspecting the other (this provides one way relationonly)> 3) Planets mutually exchanging sign. (for eg. Moon in Leo and Sun inCancer at the same time; i.e. Mutual exchange of place)> 4) Both the planets being placed in the same sign (e.g. Sun and Moontogether in Aries)>> Know and understand thus the 'definition' of the word 'Sambandha'clearly]>> If we go by the strict definition, only the about four cases depictsstrong mutual relation or influence. But definitely it is not necessarythat we should

limit ourselves to the above definition alone in allsituations. For example -> * Planets in own house or so placed in mutual Trikona to each other> * Planet in own house or so placed in mutual Kendra to each other> * Mutual exchange of Nakshatras by planets. (For eg. Moon in Sun'sNakshatra Kartika and Sun in Moon's Nakshatra> Hasta)> * Mutual exchange of Navamsa (e.g. Sun in Moon's Navamsa and Sun inMoon's Navamsa)> and so on can also be considered Sambandha but ofcourse weaksambandha and not the strong ones as indicated by Jataka Tatva quote.>> Note: Some other quotes are present which define the word "Bandha"clearly. Let us not confuse the definition of "Bandha" and "Sambandha" -Bandha is relation and Sambandha is proper mutual relation. (Sambandha =Samyak Bandha = 'Proper/Clear/ Correct' relation; A relation that caneasily provide and indicate influence and

result)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>> ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.> >> > However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.> > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with> either> > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly> > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should> > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart> > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or> > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga> > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.> >> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past>

> in this forum> >> >> > regards> >> > P L chakraborty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights andmore. Click here http://cricket. >

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

That was no admonition. I was just taking liberty of being free with you

affectionately and like you said, lovingly. I too was just joking.

But I am dead serious about me being " Jawaan " . Ha Ha.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar Ji and Anita Ji,

>

> Your loving admonition of my premature, self inflicted, " age

discrimination " has been accepted respectfully. I was actually joking a

little bit and tried to extend my appreciation to Neelam Ji & Sreenadh

Ji in a funny way. However I think it is also true that acquiring new

languages tends to become more difficult with age. However nothing is

impossible for a determined person.

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Monday, July 20, 2009 1:22:27 AM

> Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

" Sambandha " Def

>

>

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

> yaar aap samajdar aadmi hokar aisi baat karte ho ? Aapki 39age agar

ripe

> old hai, to kya haamari 48 ki age mein donon paav kabra mein hai kya ?

>

> Bhai abhi toh main jawaan hoon. Aur just abhi kadam rakha hai jawaani

> mein. And har tarah se Bhagwaan ki kripa se theek thaak hoon.

>

> You must certainly learn not only Sanskrit but even other things which

> you missed. (I started learning Karate at age 41). My Father still

> learns at age 75, many new things which he missed out. He has a music

> teacher coming home every Sunday half his age teaching him

instrumental

> Music.

>

> After 40 man becomes naughty. Most successful men who have turned

> succesful, have become so in their late 40's.

>

> So please reconsider your judgement,..

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R ash.rsh55@

...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> > How can you consider 39 as ripe old age? Chee chee........ I started

> learning painting by joining an art school at 40 and have done fairly

> well for myself. And I had class mates whose ages ranged from 4 yrs to

> 66 years....It was real fun and a very enlightening experience. It is

> never too late to learn. Go ahead.

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Sun, 19/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ... wrote:

> >

> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...

> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

> " Sambandha " Def

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 7:58 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sreenadh Ji,

> >

> > I originally joined this group hoping for " stress relief " . At the

rate

> this is going looks like you and Neelam Ji are in the process of

> inspiring me to start learn Sanskrit at this " ripe old age " of 39 .

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sreenadh sreesog >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:20:03 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?

> " Sambandha " Def

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Chakraborty ji,

> > The word " Sambandha " is a technical word with a strict

> definition.. You can find the traditional definition for this word in

> Jataka Tatva. The quote is given below -

> > Anyonya drishtau ekatardrishtau anyonyastana-

> > sthitau ekatrastitau va SAMBANDHOavagantavy aH

> >

> (Jataka Tatva)

> > [(Sambandha means 'mutual relation'). Sambandha (mutual relation)

> between two planets is possible in the following (four) ways -

> > 1) Planets

> > mutually aspecting each other (Mutual dirishti)

> > 2) One planet aspecting the other (this provides one way relation

> only)

> > 3) Planets mutually exchanging sign. (for eg. Moon in Leo and Sun in

> Cancer at the same time; i.e. Mutual exchange of place)

> > 4) Both the planets being placed in the same sign (e.g. Sun and Moon

> together in Aries)

> >

> > Know and understand thus the 'definition' of the word 'Sambandha'

> clearly]

> >

> > If we go by the strict definition, only the about four cases depicts

> strong mutual relation or influence. But definitely it is not

necessary

> that we should limit ourselves to the above definition alone in all

> situations. For example -

> > * Planets in own house or so placed in mutual Trikona to each other

> > * Planet in own house or so placed in mutual Kendra to each other

> > * Mutual exchange of Nakshatras by planets. (For eg. Moon in Sun's

> Nakshatra Kartika and Sun in Moon's Nakshatra

> > Hasta)

> > * Mutual exchange of Navamsa (e.g. Sun in Moon's Navamsa and Sun in

> Moon's Navamsa)

> > and so on can also be considered Sambandha but ofcourse weak

> sambandha and not the strong ones as indicated by Jataka Tatva quote.

> >

> > Note: Some other quotes are present which define the word " Bandha "

> clearly. Let us not confuse the definition of " Bandha " and " Sambandha "

-

> Bandha is relation and Sambandha is proper mutual relation. (Sambandha

=

> Samyak Bandha = 'Proper/Clear/ Correct' relation; A relation that can

> easily provide and indicate influence and result)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.

> > >

> > > However, probably " Chamatkar Chintamani " adds a rider to this.

> > > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with

> > either

> > > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly

> > > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should

> > > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart

> > > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or

> > > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga

> > > charts too) is not clearly spelt out.

> > >

> > > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in

past

> > > in this forum

> > >

> > >

> > > regards

> > >

> > > P L chakraborty

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

> more. Click here http://cricket.

> >

>

Guest guest

HI,That's the spirit.

Regards,Anita

--- On Mon, 20/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? "Sambandha" Def Date: Monday, 20 July, 2009, 2:51 PM

Dear Bhaskar Ji and Anita Ji,

Your loving admonition of my premature, self inflicted, "age discrimination" has been accepted respectfully. I was actually joking a little bit and tried to extend my appreciation to Neelam Ji & Sreenadh Ji in a funny way. However I think it is also true that acquiring new languages tends to become more difficult with age. However nothing is impossible for a determined person.

Regards,

-Manoj

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 20, 2009 1:22:27 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog? "Sambandha" Def

Dear Manoj ji,yaar aap samajdar aadmi hokar aisi baat karte ho ? Aapki 39age agar ripeold hai, to kya haamari 48 ki age mein donon paav kabra mein hai kya ?Bhai abhi toh main jawaan hoon. Aur just abhi kadam rakha hai jawaanimein. And har tarah se Bhagwaan ki kripa se theek thaak hoon.You must certainly learn not only Sanskrit but even other things whichyou missed. (I started learning Karate at age 41).. My Father stilllearns at age 75, many new things which he missed out. He has a musicteacher coming home every Sunday half his age teaching him instrumentalMusic.After 40 man becomes naughty. Most successful men who have turnedsuccesful, have become so in their late 40's.So please reconsider your judgement,.best wishes,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, Anita R <ash.rsh55@. ..>wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji,> How can you consider 39 as ripe old age? Chee chee........ I startedlearning painting by joining an art school at 40 and have done fairlywell for myself. And I had class mates whose ages ranged from 4 yrs to66 years....It was real fun and a very enlightening experience. It isnever too late to learn. Go ahead.> Regards,> Anita>> --- On Sun, 19/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ... wrote:>> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?"Sambandha" Def> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, 19 July, 2009, 7:58 PM>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sreenadh Ji,>> I originally joined this group hoping for "stress relief". At the ratethis is going looks like you and Neelam Ji are in the process ofinspiring me to start learn Sanskrit at this "ripe old age" of 39 .>> Regards,> -Manoj>>>>>>>> Sreenadh sreesog >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:20:03 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Sa in Aries -Raj Yog?"Sambandha" Def>>>> Dear Chakraborty ji,> The word "Sambandha" is a technical word with a

strictdefinition.. You can find the traditional definition for this word inJataka Tatva. The quote is given below -> Anyonya drishtau ekatardrishtau anyonyastana-> sthitau ekatrastitau va SAMBANDHOavagantavy aH> (Jataka Tatva)> [(Sambandha means 'mutual relation'). Sambandha (mutual relation)between two planets is possible in the following (four) ways -> 1) Planets> mutually aspecting each other (Mutual dirishti)> 2) One planet aspecting the other (this provides one way relationonly)> 3) Planets mutually exchanging sign. (for eg. Moon in Leo and Sun inCancer at the same time; i.e. Mutual exchange of place)> 4) Both the planets being placed in the same sign (e.g. Sun and Moontogether in Aries)>> Know and understand thus the 'definition' of the word 'Sambandha'clearly]>> If we go by the strict definition, only the about four cases

depictsstrong mutual relation or influence. But definitely it is not necessarythat we should limit ourselves to the above definition alone in allsituations. For example -> * Planets in own house or so placed in mutual Trikona to each other> * Planet in own house or so placed in mutual Kendra to each other> * Mutual exchange of Nakshatras by planets. (For eg. Moon in Sun'sNakshatra Kartika and Sun in Moon's Nakshatra> Hasta)> * Mutual exchange of Navamsa (e.g. Sun in Moon's Navamsa and Sun inMoon's Navamsa)> and so on can also be considered Sambandha but ofcourse weaksambandha and not the strong ones as indicated by Jataka Tatva quote.>> Note: Some other quotes are present which define the word "Bandha"clearly. Let us not confuse the definition of "Bandha" and "Sambandha" -Bandha is relation and Sambandha is proper mutual relation. (Sambandha =Samyak Bandha =

'Proper/Clear/ Correct' relation; A relation that caneasily provide and indicate influence and result)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>> ancient_indian_ astrology, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > For Taurus lagna, deb. Saturn in 12H may create a Raj-yoga.> >> > However, probably "Chamatkar Chintamani" adds a rider to this.> > It suggests that Saturn should have a Sambandha with> either> > Sun or Mercury to create the Raj-yoga. Now what is exactly> > meant by 'Sambandha' is not clear to me. Whether Saturn should> > aspect Sun / Mercury, or get aspected by them in Rasi chart> > or be conjunct with any one of them in Rasi or Navamsa chart, or> > 'aspected' in Navamsa chart (some follow aspects in Varga> > charts too) is not clearly spelt

out.> >> > Probably V Pathi-ji had also written some mail on this topic in past> > in this forum> >> >> > regards> >> > P L chakraborty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights andmore. Click here http://cricket. >

Looking for local information? Find it on Local