IndiaDivine.org

2 Near Fatal Accidents Missed in 2 Successive Days !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

To help you all visualize, we drive on the right side of the road and driver seat is on the left side of the car.

1) Yesterday (July 20) at between 5 pm and 5:15 pm arizona time (Chandler, Arizona) my family narrowly avoided a fatal accident. As I was driving on the roadway at 60 mph another car took the wrong turn and came straight at me. I had only a few seconds to react and my instinct told me "dont react".. I did not. The other driver reacted and moved to the lane to the right of me (to the left of him). Since there was a median to my left and his right, there was only one direction and one lane to move too. In that split second if I had also moved to that lane ...... well I would not be writing this email to you. My son was also in the car with me.

July 19th, Between 5-5:15 PM, Chandler, Arizona, USA.

2) Today (July 20th, 1:15 PM, Tempe, Arizona, USA) I was going to lunch with my colleagues, my colleague driving the car on the freeway going 80 MPH, another car almost came into our lane and almost hit us. I was sitting on the right side of the driver seat (remember left side driver seat in the US). This car would have HIT MY SIDE DIRECTLY. I screamed and the driver moved the car to the next lane on the left. Fortunately no other vehicle was coming down close enough in that lane.

July 20th, 1:15 PM, Tempe, Arizona, USA

Either of these two crashes would have been Fatal !!!

My chart details again if you are interested in analyzing the incident.

Here is my birth data: June 8, 1970, 5:02 PM, Tiruppattur, India.

(Note: Original TOB was 5 Pm which was rectified by one astrologer)

PS1: I am accident prone. I have had 4 car accidents so far, None was my fault !!! (but not at high speeds so no physical damage to me only to car).

PS2: Note to Lord Yamadharmaraja : Patience dude !!! You know you are going to get me eventually. I have a child who needs my care. !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Manoj ji,I think you are from Tiruppattur (Ramanad Dist).There is another Tiruppatur in the erst while North-Arcot.Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Tue, 21/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj 2 Near Fatal Accidents Missed in 2 Successive Days !!!"ancient indian_astrology" Tuesday, 21 July, 2009, 9:08 AM

Dear Friends,

To help you all visualize, we drive on the right side of the road and driver seat is on the left side of the car.

1) Yesterday (July 20) at between 5 pm and 5:15 pm arizona time (Chandler, Arizona) my family narrowly avoided a fatal accident. As I was driving on the roadway at 60 mph another car took the wrong turn and came straight at me. I had only a few seconds to react and my instinct told me "dont react".. I did not. The other driver reacted and moved to the lane to the right of me (to the left of him). Since there was a median to my left and his right, there was only one direction and one lane to move too. In that split second if I had also moved to that lane ...... well I would not be writing this email to you. My son was also in the car with me.

July 19th, Between 5-5:15 PM, Chandler, Arizona, USA.

2) Today (July 20th, 1:15 PM, Tempe, Arizona, USA) I was going to lunch with my colleagues, my colleague driving the car on the freeway going 80 MPH, another car almost came into our lane and almost hit us. I was sitting on the right side of the driver seat (remember left side driver seat in the US). This car would have HIT MY SIDE DIRECTLY. I screamed and the driver moved the car to the next lane on the left. Fortunately no other vehicle was coming down close enough in that lane.

July 20th, 1:15 PM, Tempe, Arizona, USA

Either of these two crashes would have been Fatal !!!

My chart details again if you are interested in analyzing the incident..

Here is my birth data: June 8, 1970, 5:02 PM, Tiruppattur, India.

(Note: Original TOB was 5 Pm which was rectified by one astrologer)

PS1: I am accident prone. I have had 4 car accidents so far, None was my fault !!! (but not at high speeds so no physical damage to me only to car).

PS2: Note to Lord Yamadharmaraja : Patience dude !!! You know you are going to get me eventually. I have a child who needs my care. !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

New Email addresses available on

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Jaake raakhe saaiyon, maar sakhe na koi.

You are indeed a blessed person to have been saved such. But please stay

away from the wheel and the road for a few days. I know of a instance

where a couple was saved one day, but the next day died at the same spot

, crossing through a truck, when this couple had gone to thank the

villagers who had saved them the previous day.

In the meanwhile I will go through your chart this week whenever I am a

bit less occupied. Just curious.

Its nice though, to see you saved and hale and hearty.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> To help you all visualize, we drive on the right side of the road and

driver seat is on the left side of the car.

>

> 1) Yesterday (July 20) at between 5 pm and 5:15 pm arizona time

(Chandler, Arizona) my family narrowly avoided a fatal accident. As I

was driving on the roadway at 60 mph another car took the wrong turn and

came straight at me. I had only a few seconds to react and my instinct

told me " dont react " . I did not. The other driver reacted and moved to

the lane to the right of me (to the left of him). Since there was a

median to my left and his right, there was only one direction and one

lane to move too. In that split second if I had also moved to that lane

....... well I would not be writing this email to you. My son was also in

the car with me.

>

> July 19th, Between 5-5:15 PM, Chandler, Arizona, USA.

>

> 2) Today (July 20th, 1:15 PM, Tempe, Arizona, USA) I was going to

lunch with my colleagues, my colleague driving the car on the freeway

going 80 MPH, another car almost came into our lane and almost hit us. I

was sitting on the right side of the driver seat (remember left side

driver seat in the US). This car would have HIT MY SIDE DIRECTLY. I

screamed and the driver moved the car to the next lane on the left.

Fortunately no other vehicle was coming down close enough in that lane.

>

> July 20th, 1:15 PM, Tempe, Arizona, USA

>

> Either of these two crashes would have been Fatal !!!

>

> My chart details again if you are interested in analyzing the

incident.

>

> Here is my birth data: June 8, 1970, 5:02 PM, Tiruppattur, India.

> (Note: Original TOB was 5 Pm which was rectified by one astrologer)

>

> PS1: I am accident prone. I have had 4 car accidents so far, None was

my fault !!! (but not at high speeds so no physical damage to me only to

car).

>

> PS2: Note to Lord Yamadharmaraja : Patience dude !!! You know you are

going to get me eventually. I have a child who needs my care. !!!

>

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, I just casted the chart out of curiosity to know what is causing it, with the data you provided. I am using Chandra Hari Ayanamsa (44 more than Lahari) and 360 degree solar year as usual. BT used 5.02 PM If it is related to the vehicle accident, naturally I would expect the following parameters to get involved - 1) 4th house or Venus (both indicating Vehicle) 2) 6th house (indicating accident) 3) 8th indicating longevity 4) and may be 9th lord or lagna lord (both indicating luck) Further since I don't want to go into the time conversion etc, I would be limiting myself only upto the sub division that points up to the period of some days only - i.e upto "Sukshma Antardasa" (4th level) only. What I get is the following - ==========Vimsottari Dasa: Ve-Ra-Mo-Ma from Mars: 2009-07-19 (7:14:31 am) - 2009-07-24 (7:10:22 pm) as per IST. Ven MD: 1999-10-15 (10:38:40 pm) - 2019-10-16 (1:49:01 am) Rah AD: 2006-12-14 (9:22:35 am) - 2009-12-14 (3:51:03 am) Moon PD: 2009-07-11 (10:32:24 am) - 2009-10-12 (11:27:07 am) Sookshma-antardasas in this PD: Mars: 2009-07-19 (7:14:31 am) - 2009-07-24 (7:10:22 pm)(Info copied from JHora 7.32)========== * Venus the dasa lord is the significator of Vehicle and placed in 8th house (house of longevity) and is aspected by Jupiter. [With Rahu in 4th, and 4th lord Saturn in 6th, Venus in 8th can even inflict death due to vehicle accident, but not if Jupiter is aspecting it. Thus definitely it is indicative of possibility of accidents during Venus dasa but not death] * Rahus is the anthar dasa lord and is placed in house of vehicle i.e. 4th house. (With 4th lord in 6th, definitely Rahu can also indicate vehicle accidents, but not death with Jupiter aspecting it. Thus definitely it is indicative of possibility of accidents during Venus dasa but not death) * Moon the Paryantara lord is the 9th lord and is placed in 9th and is indicative of worshiping deity, luck and gods blessings. 9th lord Moon acts as the savior and no accidents in this period can be dangerous; even if narrow anything would result in a miraculous escape. * Sukshma Antardasa lord Mars is the lord of 6th house and is placed in 8th and defenitly indicate vehicle accidents, since it inflicts the signification of Vehicle Venus and is in 8th house and is the depositor of 4th lord Saturn. Mars is a planet with strong "Sambandha (Proper relation) to Saturn and Venus even as per the strict definition of the word Sambandha. Thus naturally the result accident indicated by Dasa and Antardasa lord can definitely happen here, but ofcourse the miraculous escape is also ensured. (Also note that the next Mars Paryantara is also going to give similar results - i.e. from Oct 2009 to Dec 2009. There instead of escape the actual accident could occur since Moon is not there to save and since Dasa-Antara-Paryantara will point to accident. But then again as indicated by Jupiter, life will be saved and it will not affect longevity). Since the current Mars Sukshma Antardasa if till 24th July it would be advisable to have extra care for the coming 3 days as well; but anyway no real accident is NOT going to happen during this 3 day period as well. But may be expect it during Sa-Ra-Ma by the end of this year. This is what I felt based on Vimsottari dasa alone. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > To help you all visualize, we drive on the right side of the road and driver seat is on the left side of the car.> > 1) Yesterday (July 20) at between 5 pm and 5:15 pm arizona time (Chandler, Arizona) my family narrowly avoided a fatal accident. As I was driving on the roadway at 60 mph another car took the wrong turn and came straight at me. I had only a few seconds to react and my instinct told me "dont react". I did not. The other driver reacted and moved to the lane to the right of me (to the left of him). Since there was a median to my left and his right, there was only one direction and one lane to move too. In that split second if I had also moved to that lane ...... well I would not be writing this email to you. My son was also in the car with me.> > July 19th, Between 5-5:15 PM, Chandler, Arizona, USA.> > 2) Today (July 20th, 1:15 PM, Tempe, Arizona, USA) I was going to lunch with my colleagues, my colleague driving the car on the freeway going 80 MPH, another car almost came into our lane and almost hit us. I was sitting on the right side of the driver seat (remember left side driver seat in the US). This car would have HIT MY SIDE DIRECTLY. I screamed and the driver moved the car to the next lane on the left. Fortunately no other vehicle was coming down close enough in that lane.> > July 20th, 1:15 PM, Tempe, Arizona, USA> > Either of these two crashes would have been Fatal !!! > > My chart details again if you are interested in analyzing the incident.> > Here is my birth data: June 8, 1970, 5:02 PM, Tiruppattur, India.> (Note: Original TOB was 5 Pm which was rectified by one astrologer)> > PS1: I am accident prone. I have had 4 car accidents so far, None was my fault !!! (but not at high speeds so no physical damage to me only to car).> > PS2: Note to Lord Yamadharmaraja : Patience dude !!! You know you are going to get me eventually. I have a child who needs my care. !!!> > > Regards,> -Manoj >

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

Thank you for your analuysis and feedback.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sreenadh <sreesog Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:16:21 AM Re: 2 Near Fatal Accidents Missed in 2 Successive Days !!!

Dear Manoj ji, I just casted the chart out of curiosity to know what is causing it, with the data you provided. I am using Chandra Hari Ayanamsa (44 more than Lahari) and 360 degree solar year as usual. BT used 5.02 PM If it is related to the vehicle accident, naturally I would expect the following parameters to get involved - 1) 4th house or Venus (both indicating Vehicle) 2) 6th house (indicating accident) 3) 8th indicating longevity 4) and may be 9th lord or lagna lord (both indicating luck) Further since I don't want to go into the time conversion etc, I would be limiting myself only upto the sub division that points up to the period of some days only - i.e upto "Sukshma Antardasa" (4th level) only. What I get is the following - ==========Vimsottari Dasa: Ve-Ra-Mo-Ma from

Mars: 2009-07-19 (7:14:31 am) - 2009-07-24 (7:10:22 pm) as per IST. Ven MD: 1999-10-15 (10:38:40 pm) - 2019-10-16 (1:49:01 am) Rah AD: 2006-12-14 (9:22:35 am) - 2009-12-14 (3:51:03 am) Moon PD: 2009-07-11 (10:32:24 am) - 2009-10-12 (11:27:07 am) Sookshma-antardasas in this PD: Mars: 2009-07-19 (7:14:31 am) - 2009-07-24 (7:10:22 pm)(Info copied from JHora 7.32)========== * Venus the dasa lord is the significator of Vehicle and placed in 8th house (house of longevity) and is aspected by Jupiter. [With Rahu in 4th, and 4th lord Saturn in 6th, Venus in 8th can even inflict death due to vehicle accident, but not if Jupiter is aspecting it. Thus definitely it is indicative of possibility of accidents during Venus dasa but not death] * Rahus is the anthar dasa lord and is placed in house of vehicle i.e. 4th house. (With

4th lord in 6th, definitely Rahu can also indicate vehicle accidents, but not death with Jupiter aspecting it. Thus definitely it is indicative of possibility of accidents during Venus dasa but not death) * Moon the Paryantara lord is the 9th lord and is placed in 9th and is indicative of worshiping deity, luck and gods blessings. 9th lord Moon acts as the savior and no accidents in this period can be dangerous; even if narrow anything would result in a miraculous escape. * Sukshma Antardasa lord Mars is the lord of 6th house and is placed in 8th and defenitly indicate vehicle accidents, since it inflicts the signification of Vehicle Venus and is in 8th house and is the depositor of 4th lord Saturn. Mars is a planet with strong "Sambandha (Proper relation) to Saturn and Venus even as per the strict definition of the word Sambandha. Thus naturally the result accident indicated by Dasa and Antardasa lord can definitely happen

here, but ofcourse the miraculous escape is also ensured. (Also note that the next Mars Paryantara is also going to give similar results - i.e. from Oct 2009 to Dec 2009. There instead of escape the actual accident could occur since Moon is not there to save and since Dasa-Antara- Paryantara will point to accident. But then again as indicated by Jupiter, life will be saved and it will not affect longevity). Since the current Mars Sukshma Antardasa if till 24th July it would be advisable to have extra care for the coming 3 days as well; but anyway no real accident is NOT going to happen during this 3 day period as well. But may be expect it during Sa-Ra-Ma by the end of this year. This is what I felt based on Vimsottari dasa alone. Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Friends,>

> To help you all visualize, we drive on the right side of the road and driver seat is on the left side of the car.> > 1) Yesterday (July 20) at between 5 pm and 5:15 pm arizona time (Chandler, Arizona) my family narrowly avoided a fatal accident. As I was driving on the roadway at 60 mph another car took the wrong turn and came straight at me. I had only a few seconds to react and my instinct told me "dont react". I did not. The other driver reacted and moved to the lane to the right of me (to the left of him). Since there was a median to my left and his right, there was only one direction and one lane to move too. In that split second if I had also moved to that lane ...... well I would not be writing this email to you. My son was also in the car with me.> > July 19th, Between 5-5:15 PM, Chandler, Arizona, USA.> > 2) Today (July 20th, 1:15 PM,

Tempe, Arizona, USA) I was going to lunch with my colleagues, my colleague driving the car on the freeway going 80 MPH, another car almost came into our lane and almost hit us. I was sitting on the right side of the driver seat (remember left side driver seat in the US). This car would have HIT MY SIDE DIRECTLY. I screamed and the driver moved the car to the next lane on the left. Fortunately no other vehicle was coming down close enough in that lane.> > July 20th, 1:15 PM, Tempe, Arizona, USA> > Either of these two crashes would have been Fatal !!! > > My chart details again if you are interested in analyzing the incident.> > Here is my birth data: June 8, 1970, 5:02 PM, Tiruppattur, India.> (Note: Original TOB was 5 Pm which was rectified by one astrologer)> > PS1: I am accident prone. I have had 4 car accidents so far, None was my fault !!! (but not at high speeds so no

physical damage to me only to car).> > PS2: Note to Lord Yamadharmaraja : Patience dude !!! You know you are going to get me eventually. I have a child who needs my care. !!!> > > Regards,> -Manoj >