IndiaDivine.org

Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Just yesterday night I received a phone call from my poor Mother who was calling to tell me that her local "panditji "astrologer in Chennai (India) was telling her that it was a bad time for the entire familly since the Eclipse was happening in Pushya (my nak), Aslesha (by son) and my father (Hasta !!!) and hence the whole family is affected and hence he needs several thousand Rupees to do Yagyas. !!!

Instantly I told my mother she needs to prostrate before this Great New Avatar of Maha Vishnu (this Panditji) because he has discovered that

1. A Graha can be posited in MORE than one Nakshatra at one time.

2. More, by some twisted, multi dimensional, time space manipulation, such Nakshatras can be in different Rashis (not even adjacent ones).

Such is the state of such Scoundrels and Bottom Feeders, feeding on the gullible and desperate public to fleece them. Dear Friends, this is not a time to waste on petty quarrels and arguments. Let us not waste time on learning things superficially. Let us not just pat each other on the back for the sake of "feeling good" about each other. Let us be each others "worst critic". Let us hold each others "feet to the fire". Whatever be our methods, whichever be our race, nationality, language, creed, let us learn this divine science thoroughly and sincerely and invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh and Unmask this "Modern Vedic Astrology Mafia" for what it is.

If we dont, Sanatan Dharma will become San Tan Adharma. !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Chandran,

I fully agree with you. These "Scoundrels and Bottom FeedersPonga Panditsthaga" or traders should be condemned by us with full force to save the faith and belief of the general public on astrology as a science. You must have listen to my live telecast on NDTV on 22nd July from 7:00 am on the subject in which I have criticised the scoundrels.

Love--- On Wed, 7/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!"ancient indian_astrology" Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 8:16 PM

Dear Friends,

Just yesterday night I received a phone call from my poor Mother who was calling to tell me that her local "panditji "astrologer in Chennai (India) was telling her that it was a bad time for the entire familly since the Eclipse was happening in Pushya (my nak), Aslesha (by son) and my father (Hasta !!!) and hence the whole family is affected and hence he needs several thousand Rupees to do Yagyas. !!!

Instantly I told my mother she needs to prostrate before this Great New Avatar of Maha Vishnu (this Panditji) because he has discovered that

2. More, by some twisted, multi dimensional, time space manipulation, such Nakshatras can be in different Rashis (not even adjacent ones).

Such is the state of such Scoundrels and Bottom Feeders, feeding on the gullible and desperate public to fleece them. Dear Friends, this is not a time to waste on petty quarrels and arguments. Let us not waste time on learning things superficially. Let us not just pat each other on the back for the sake of "feeling good" about each other. Let us be each others "worst critic". Let us hold each others "feet to the fire". Whatever be our methods, whichever be our race, nationality, language, creed, let us learn this divine science thoroughly and sincerely and invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh and Unmask this "Modern Vedic Astrology Mafia" for what it is.

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Manojji,you are quite true ,this people on whom it is the responsibilty of spreading the light of knowledge and wisdom the way they behave and lead to innocent people to more darkness and disillusionment,its really terrible...Just as you mentioned about your son ,i have a chronic illness and when it was quite on a rampant stage,my parents had visited an astrologer who told that he can do everything right but it will cost a big sum of money...My dad spotted an entry pass,voucher of a very prominent resort for the 31st night ,which was to fall jst cpl of days after and decided to leave that place immediately ...he was telling that i am passing through a fatal phase and a small delay in upayas also might cost a big thing...Since my mom keeps on asking such astrologers i have done narayanbali vidhi for cpl of times,and last time when i

was in Tryambakeshwar NAshik the priest doing the vidhi saw my chart and told that i have a kaal sarpa dosha too...only my moon is getting out of the axis which is not counted, as per him ( in fact even if he counts it out than also it is kaalamruta yoga) ditto with my father and brother..he suggested that all of them should be called and the vidhi for kaalsarpa shpuld be done..thn i asked him my 5th and 8th house are in parivartan ,what will be the effects of that parivartan and he replied so they get "swagrahi"....Yet they make whole lot of money and its really a flourishing trade ,with so many channels now dedicated to all these baba's and the industry is going at a fast pace,we might even see an ipo launch soon frm any of these... :)--- On Wed, 22/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!"ancient indian_astrology" Wednesday, 22 July, 2009, 8:16 PM

Dear Friends,

Regards,

-Manoj

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear friends,

In this world there would be bad men in every field of activity.

Doctors, CA's., Astrologers and any professional. We cannot wipe them

out, for the Nature has to sustain only through Duality. I used to get

angry at such persons and wanted to just delete them from the Earth,

uptil a few months back, but now no more. We can only clean ourselves

and not the world.

We must ourselves be smart enough not to fall in such traps, and even if

we do, then not commit to much payment of a huge amounts of sums to

anyone, for nobody can change our destinies, but only ourselves.

After having fallen in traps as such, in future we must be cautious, and

also caution others. For whatever money we have lost on frauds, we must

just think that some money was due to so n so person , which we have

repaid, and now we must forget the same. We must not carry any grudge or

remorse, but look forward to a smart and more wiser approach from

ourselves when dealing with such frauds in future.

I have personally been victim of many frauds in the past, and so has my

mother been and so has been many others from my family.

Its okay.

Joh paisa gaya, woh apna nahin tha, Jo aapne acche karm par kharcha kar

diya, kisiki bhalai ke liye, woh hi aapka paisa tha.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, deepen thakkar

<justcoolout wrote:

>

> Manojji,

> you are quite true ,this people on whom it is the responsibilty of

spreading the light of knowledge and wisdom the way they behave and lead

to innocent people to more darkness and disillusionment,its really

terrible...

>

> Just as you mentioned about your son ,i have a chronic illness and

when it was quite on a rampant stage,my parents had visited an

astrologer who told that he can do everything right but it will cost a

big sum of money...My dad spotted an entry pass,voucher of a very

prominent resort for the 31st night ,which was to fall jst cpl of days

after and decided to leave that place immediately ...he was telling that

i am passing through a fatal phase and a small delay in upayas also

might cost a big thing...

> Since my mom keeps on asking such astrologers i have done narayanbali

vidhi for cpl of times,and last time when i was in Tryambakeshwar NAshik

the priest doing the vidhi saw my chart and told that i have a kaal

sarpa dosha too...only my moon is getting out of the axis which is not

counted, as per him ( in fact even if he counts it out than also it is

kaalamruta yoga) ditto with my father and brother..he suggested that all

of them should be called and the vidhi for kaalsarpa shpuld be done..

> thn i asked him my 5th and 8th house are in parivartan ,what will be

the effects of that parivartan and he replied so they get " swagrahi " ...

> Yet they make whole lot of money and its really a flourishing trade

,with so many channels now dedicated to all these baba's and the

industry is going at a fast pace,we might even see an ipo launch soon

frm any of these.... :)

>

>

>

>

> --- On Wed, 22/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj

> Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and

Jyotish !!!

> " ancient indian_astrology "

> Wednesday, 22 July, 2009, 8:16 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Friends,

>

> Just yesterday night I received a phone call from my poor Mother who

was calling to tell me that her local " panditji " astrologer in Chennai

(India) was telling her that it was a bad time for the entire familly

since the Eclipse was happening in Pushya (my nak), Aslesha (by son) and

my father (Hasta !!!) and hence the whole family is affected and hence

he needs several thousand Rupees to do Yagyas. !!!

>

> Instantly I told my mother she needs to prostrate before this Great

New Avatar of Maha Vishnu (this Panditji) because he has discovered that

>

> 1. A Graha can be posited in MORE than one Nakshatra at one time.

> 2. More, by some twisted, multi dimensional, time space manipulation,

such Nakshatras can be in different Rashis (not even adjacent ones).

>

> Such is the state of such Scoundrels and Bottom Feeders, feeding on

the gullible and desperate public to fleece them. Dear Friends, this is

not a time to waste on petty quarrels and arguments. Let us not waste

time on learning things superficially. Let us not just pat each other on

the back for the sake of " feeling good " about each other. Let us be each

others " worst critic " . Let us hold each others " feet to the fire " .

Whatever be our methods, whichever be our race, nationality, language,

creed, let us learn this divine science thoroughly and sincerely and

invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh and Unmask this " Modern Vedic

Astrology Mafia " for what it is.

>

> If we dont, Sanatan Dharma will become San Tan Adharma. !!!

>

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check

out Buzz. http://in.buzz./

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,/message/22799http://groups...com/message/22839I under stand from the above two messages that the paths to destinations are different but dwells on the same subject advocate exercising cautionHere I see with his sUkshama buddhi (sagaciousness) welcomed the former and condemned the latter. That is Mr.Manoji, he has Rahu in his forth house aspected by Guru ; he is qualified to become “nyaayAthipathyâ€( neethiman /Judge).IraNdu manam vENdum ninaithu vaazha onru marundhu vaazha onru…. - Courtesy Tamil poet Kavi.Kannadhaasan.Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Wed, 22/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!"ancient indian_astrology" Wednesday, 22 July, 2009, 8:16 PM

Dear Friends,

Regards,

-Manoj

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Dear Manojji,Are you not being hasty to condemn other astrologers just because their views do not tally with yours? To my knowledge Mangal (4th, 7th & 8th), Brihaspati (5ty, 7th & 9th), Shani (3rd, 7th & 10th) and Rahu (5th, 7th & 9th) has Purna Drishti in three sthanas each while the other grahas have Purna Drishti on the 7th house. Then there are the cases of 3/4th Drishti, 1/2 Drishti and 1/4 Dristi on the other houses too. A meticulous astrologer looks at all these drishtis including the partial drishtis.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Wed, 7/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojSubject:

Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!"ancient indian_astrology" Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 7:46 AM

Dear Friends,

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Ji,

No I am not. This "Pandit Ji" clearly told my mother that the Eclipse was "eclipsing" Moon placed in "Pushya", "Aslesha" and "Hastha". Ofcourse notice that this is a Solar eclipse and not a lunar eclipse. Plus just the comedy of adding "Hastha" to the above just because my Father's nakshatra is Hastha proved his guilt.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:31:26 PMRe: Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!

Dear Manojji,Are you not being hasty to condemn other astrologers just because their views do not tally with yours? To my knowledge Mangal (4th, 7th & 8th), Brihaspati (5ty, 7th & 9th), Shani (3rd, 7th & 10th) and Rahu (5th, 7th & 9th) has Purna Drishti in three sthanas each while the other grahas have Purna Drishti on the 7th house. Then there are the cases of 3/4th Drishti, 1/2 Drishti and 1/4 Dristi on the other houses too. A meticulous astrologer looks at all these drishtis including the partial drishtis.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Wed, 7/22/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 7:46 AM

Dear Friends,

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayan Ji,Let us transalate that beautiful quote of Kannadasan for every one:IraNdu manam vENdum, Iraivanidam Ketten, ninaithu vaazha onru, marandhu vaazha onru….

I need two hearts, I prayed to God, One to live with (sweet) memories another to forget (bitter) memories.

Here is another:

Kamam Kopam Mokam Kondavan, Pesa Therinda Mirugam,

Anbu, Panivu, Karunai Kondavan, Manitha Vadivil Deivam

One who has heart full of Lust (Kamam), Anger (Kopam), Infatuation (Mokam), is an Animal who can Talk,

One who is filled with Anbu (Love), Panivu (Humility) & Karunai (Compassion), is Divine Walking In Human Form.

Here is one from the Great Sage Thiruvalluvar:

Inna Saythari Oruthal, Avar Naaana Nannayam Seidhu Vidal

If some one does an evil deed towards you, return the favour with so much Good back to them, that they will feel ashamed of their Evil. After doing so "forget" the matter. (This "forget' has great import, not only the Sage advises to forget the evil done to us, he also wants us to forget the Good we did in return, so that we wont be inflated with pride).

Orutharku Orunalai Inbam, Porutharkku Ponrum Thunayum Pukagz

The person who retaliates against the wrong doer gets instant pleasure for the moment, But for one who has the Forebearance, Tolerance and Self Restraint, will be crowned with Success and everlasting Glory in the long Run.

Regards, -Manoj ________________________________Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:02:11 PMRe: Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!! Dear Friends,http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 22799http://groups. ..com/ group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 22839I under stand from the above two messages that the paths to destinations are different but dwells on the same subject advocate exercising cautionHere I see with his sUkshama buddhi (sagaciousness) welcomed the former and condemned the latter. That is Mr.Manoji, he has Rahu in his forth house aspected by Guru ; he is qualified to

become “nyaayAthipathyâ€( neethiman /Judge).IraNdu manam vENdum ninaithu vaazha onru marundhu vaazha onru…. - Courtesy Tamil poet Kavi.Kannadhaasan.Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Wed, 22/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:>Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!>"ancient indian_astrology" <ancient_indian_ astrology>>Wednesday, 22 July, 2009, 8:16 PM>>> >Dear Friends,> Just yesterday night I received a phone call from my

poor Mother who was calling to tell me that her local "panditji "astrologer in Chennai (India) was telling her that it was a bad time for the entire familly since the Eclipse was happening in Pushya (my nak), Aslesha (by son) and my father (Hasta !!!) and hence the whole family is affected and hence he needs several thousand Rupees to do Yagyas. !!! >>Instantly I told my mother she needs to prostrate before this Great New Avatar of Maha Vishnu (this Panditji) because he has discovered that>>1. A Graha can be posited in MORE than one Nakshatra at one time.>2. More, by some twisted, multi dimensional, time space manipulation, such Nakshatras can be in different Rashis (not even adjacent ones).>>Such is the state of such Scoundrels and Bottom Feeders, feeding on the gullible and desperate public to fleece them. Dear Friends, this is not a time to waste on petty quarrels

and arguments. Let us not waste time on learning things superficially. Let us not just pat each other on the back for the sake of "feeling good" about each other. Let us be each others "worst critic". Let us hold each others "feet to the fire". Whatever be our methods, whichever be our race, nationality, language, creed, let us learn this divine science thoroughly and sincerely and invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh and Unmask this "Modern Vedic Astrology Mafia" for what it is.> > If we dont, Sanatan Dharma will become San Tan Adharma. !!!>> >Regards,> -Manoj> ________________________________Get your preferred Email name! Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Do not be surprised,

such type of people/confusing system are into every kind of profession

including life saving professions of Medical Science ,

Engineering, admissions into technical courses etc through Joint

Entrance Exams conducted for Govt Institutions /Pvt. Institutions.

Only ourselves are to be blamed for their flourishing business.

IF GOOD PEOPLE DO NOT COME FORRWAD AND ADVERTISE FOR THEIR GENUINE SERVICES AND

PRODUCTS

AND FORM SOME SORT OF LEGALLY REGISTERED ASSOCIATIONS

LIKE THE ...MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA...

THE MEDICAL PEOPLE HAVE....

WE CAN NOT ELIMINATE THESE 'ALL PERVASING MAHA VISHNU AVTARS'.

During my childhood days I had seen such Ponga Pandits celebrating

formal marriage of the departed souls ( parents)

of one of his guilliable clients to

remove Pitri Dosh because they had love marriage !

--

In cities like Delhi alone we can find not less than 20,000 such Ponga Pandits

and equal number of quack doctors

in sub-urban areas of the Delhi NCR. It is better not to discuss

the genuiness and status of the Technical and Enginering Colleges

in and around the metro cities like Delhi NCR. Students appear for the joint

entrace exams for admission to the technical colleges and deceptively get

counselling and admissions for

these low grade Technical Colleges....and to later on find out that....the Govt

recognised/ conducted JEE led them to get admission into a College

that did not fulfil the basic conditions of the AICTE/UGC.

Govt. Engineering Colleges/ Technical Institutions all know this truth....but

for the sake of money....they allow the

JEE to be conducted together....and at the time of counselling also they do not

tell the student that ....such and such technical institutions are ....not

recognised by AICTE.

The hand of MRTPC people are already full and warm with

tackling the cases of excise duty evasion by the small, medium production units

etc. in and around delhi.

So all these people are having a free run and free fun with money of gulliable

people !

Only all round public awareness and easy availability of awareness tools,

correct information and education about consumer care/ health cares etc. can

remove such maladies from our societies.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>  Just yesterday night I received a phone call from my poor Mother who was

calling to tell me that her local " panditji " astrologer in Chennai (India) was

telling her that it was a bad time for the entire familly since the Eclipse was

happening in Pushya (my nak), Aslesha (by son) and my father (Hasta !!!) and

hence the whole family is affected and hence he needs several thousand Rupees to

do Yagyas. !!! 

>

> Instantly I told my mother she needs to prostrate before this  Great New

Avatar of Maha Vishnu (this Panditji) because he has discovered that

>

> 1. A Graha can be posited in MORE than one Nakshatra at one time.

> 2. More, by some twisted, multi dimensional, time space manipulation, such

Nakshatras can be in different Rashis (not even adjacent ones).

>

> Such is the state of such Scoundrels and Bottom Feeders, feeding on the

gullible and desperate public to fleece them. Dear Friends, this is not a time

to waste on petty quarrels and arguments. Let us not waste time on learning

things superficially. Let us not just pat each other on the back for the sake of

" feeling good " about each other. Let us be each others " worst critic " . Let us

hold each others " feet to the fire " .  Whatever be our methods, whichever be our

race, nationality, language, creed,  let us learn this divine science thoroughly

and sincerely and invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh and Unmask this " Modern

Vedic Astrology Mafia " for what it is.

>  

>  If we dont, Sanatan Dharma will become San Tan Adharma. !!!

>

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends ,

One more question comes to the mind . I agree about illiterate masses going to half baked astrologers and coming back with information that is factually untrue , but why people from educated families , even those having trained astrologers / people knowledgeable in astrology , in their midst do so ?

Regards ,

Anand

A. K. Ghurye

-------------------------------

-

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

Thursday, July 23, 2009 4:53 PM

Re: Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!

Dear friend,Do not be surprised,such type of people/confusing system are into every kind of professionincluding life saving professions of Medical Science ,Engineering, admissions into technical courses etc through Joint Entrance Exams conducted for Govt Institutions /Pvt. Institutions.Only ourselves are to be blamed for their flourishing business.IF GOOD PEOPLE DO NOT COME FORRWAD AND ADVERTISE FOR THEIR GENUINE SERVICES AND PRODUCTSAND FORM SOME SORT OF LEGALLY REGISTERED ASSOCIATIONSLIKE THE ...MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA...THE MEDICAL PEOPLE HAVE....WE CAN NOT ELIMINATE THESE 'ALL PERVASING MAHA VISHNU AVTARS'.During my childhood days I had seen such Ponga Pandits celebratingformal marriage of the departed souls ( parents)of one of his guilliable clients to remove Pitri Dosh because they had love marriage !-------------------------In cities like Delhi alone we can find not less than 20,000 such Ponga Pandits and equal number of quack doctorsin sub-urban areas of the Delhi NCR. It is better not to discuss the genuiness and status of the Technical and Enginering Colleges in and around the metro cities like Delhi NCR. Students appear for the joint entrace exams for admission to the technical colleges and deceptively get counselling and admissions forthese low grade Technical Colleges....and to later on find out that....the Govt recognised/ conducted JEE led them to get admission into a Collegethat did not fulfil the basic conditions of the AICTE/UGC. Govt. Engineering Colleges/ Technical Institutions all know this truth....but for the sake of money....they allow theJEE to be conducted together....and at the time of counselling also they do not tell the student that ....such and such technical institutions are ....not recognised by AICTE.The hand of MRTPC people are already full and warm withtackling the cases of excise duty evasion by the small, medium production units etc. in and around delhi.So all these people are having a free run and free fun with money of gulliable people !Only all round public awareness and easy availability of awareness tools, correct information and education about consumer care/ health cares etc. can remove such maladies from our societies.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathy , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Friends,> Just yesterday night I received a phone call from my poor Mother who was calling to tell me that her local "panditji "astrologer in Chennai (India) was telling her that it was a bad time for the entire familly since the Eclipse was happening in Pushya (my nak), Aslesha (by son) and my father (Hasta !!!) and hence the whole family is affected and hence he needs several thousand Rupees to do Yagyas. !!! > > Instantly I told my mother she needs to prostrate before this Great New Avatar of Maha Vishnu (this Panditji) because he has discovered that> > 1. A Graha can be posited in MORE than one Nakshatra at one time.> 2. More, by some twisted, multi dimensional, time space manipulation, such Nakshatras can be in different Rashis (not even adjacent ones).> > Such is the state of such Scoundrels and Bottom Feeders, feeding on the gullible and desperate public to fleece them. Dear Friends, this is not a time to waste on petty quarrels and arguments. Let us not waste time on learning things superficially. Let us not just pat each other on the back for the sake of "feeling good" about each other. Let us be each others "worst critic". Let us hold each others "feet to the fire". Whatever be our methods, whichever be our race, nationality, language, creed, let us learn this divine science thoroughly and sincerely and invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh and Unmask this "Modern Vedic Astrology Mafia" for what it is.> > If we dont, Sanatan Dharma will become San Tan Adharma. !!!> > > Regards,> -Manoj>

Guest guest

Dear Anand Ji,

You ask a very good question. It is because of familiarity and abuse of authority. They think because some one is a Pundit or Purohit they must also be good astrologers. Also if they know this person for years, they tend to believe whatever they say, to the extent that even if they know some thing does not make sense, they tend to make excuses for them. It is a sad state.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anand <anand.ghurye Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 12:21:06 PMRe: Re: Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!

Dear Friends ,

One more question comes to the mind . I agree about illiterate masses going to half baked astrologers and coming back with information that is factually untrue , but why people from educated families , even those having trained astrologers / people knowledgeable in astrology , in their midst do so ?

Regards ,

Anand

A. K. Ghurye

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------

-

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

ancient_indian_ astrology

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!

Dear friend,Do not be surprised,such type of people/confusing system are into every kind of professionincluding life saving professions of Medical Science ,Engineering, admissions into technical courses etc through Joint Entrance Exams conducted for Govt Institutions /Pvt. Institutions.Only ourselves are to be blamed for their flourishing business.IF GOOD PEOPLE DO NOT COME FORRWAD AND ADVERTISE FOR THEIR GENUINE SERVICES AND PRODUCTSAND FORM SOME SORT OF LEGALLY REGISTERED ASSOCIATIONSLIKE THE ...MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA...THE MEDICAL PEOPLE HAVE....WE CAN NOT ELIMINATE THESE 'ALL PERVASING MAHA VISHNU AVTARS'.During my childhood days I had seen such Ponga Pandits celebratingformal marriage of the departed souls ( parents)of one of his guilliable clients to remove Pitri Dosh because they had love marriage !------------ ---------

--------- --------- --------- --------- -In cities like Delhi alone we can find not less than 20,000 such Ponga Pandits and equal number of quack doctorsin sub-urban areas of the Delhi NCR. It is better not to discuss the genuiness and status of the Technical and Enginering Colleges in and around the metro cities like Delhi NCR. Students appear for the joint entrace exams for admission to the technical colleges and deceptively get counselling and admissions forthese low grade Technical Colleges.... and to later on find out that....the Govt recognised/ conducted JEE led them to get admission into a Collegethat did not fulfil the basic conditions of the AICTE/UGC. Govt. Engineering Colleges/ Technical Institutions all know this truth....but for the sake of money....they allow theJEE to be conducted together.... and at the time of counselling also they do not tell the student that ....such and

such technical institutions are ....not recognised by AICTE.The hand of MRTPC people are already full and warm withtackling the cases of excise duty evasion by the small, medium production units etc. in and around delhi.So all these people are having a free run and free fun with money of gulliable people !Only all round public awareness and easy availability of awareness tools, correct information and education about consumer care/ health cares etc. can remove such maladies from our societies.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathyancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ....> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> Just yesterday night I received a phone call from my poor Mother who was calling to

tell me that her local "panditji "astrologer in Chennai (India) was telling her that it was a bad time for the entire familly since the Eclipse was happening in Pushya (my nak), Aslesha (by son) and my father (Hasta !!!) and hence the whole family is affected and hence he needs several thousand Rupees to do Yagyas. !!! > > Instantly I told my mother she needs to prostrate before this Great New Avatar of Maha Vishnu (this Panditji) because he has discovered that> > 1.. A Graha can be posited in MORE than one Nakshatra at one time.> 2. More, by some twisted, multi dimensional, time space manipulation, such Nakshatras can be in different Rashis (not even adjacent ones).> > Such is the state of such Scoundrels and Bottom Feeders, feeding on the gullible and desperate public to fleece them. Dear Friends, this is not a time to waste on petty quarrels and arguments. Let us not waste

time on learning things superficially. Let us not just pat each other on the back for the sake of "feeling good" about each other. Let us be each others "worst critic". Let us hold each others "feet to the fire". Whatever be our methods, whichever be our race, nationality, language, creed, let us learn this divine science thoroughly and sincerely and invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh and Unmask this "Modern Vedic Astrology Mafia" for what it is.> > If we dont, Sanatan Dharma will become San Tan Adharma. !!!> > > Regards,> -Manoj>

Guest guest

Dear Anandji,

The picture is not as gloomy as it appears. Among the astrologers there may be sincere people like Bhaskarji and Manojji also.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 7/25/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!! Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 12:30 PM

Dear Anand Ji,

You ask a very good question. It is because of familiarity and abuse of authority. They think because some one is a Pundit or Purohit they must also be good astrologers. Also if they know this person for years, they tend to believe whatever they say, to the extent that even if they know some thing does not make sense, they tend to make excuses for them. It is a sad state.

Regards,

-Manoj

Anand <anand.ghurye@ gmail.com>ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, July 25, 2009 12:21:06 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!

Dear Friends ,

Regards ,

Anand

A. K. Ghurye

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------

-

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

ancient_indian_ astrology

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Scoundrels, Bottom Feedes and Jyotish !!!

Dear friend,Do not be surprised,such type of people/confusing system are into every kind of professionincluding life saving professions of Medical Science ,Engineering, admissions into technical courses etc through Joint Entrance Exams conducted for Govt Institutions /Pvt. Institutions.Only ourselves are to be blamed for their flourishing business.IF GOOD PEOPLE DO NOT COME FORRWAD AND ADVERTISE FOR THEIR GENUINE SERVICES AND PRODUCTSAND FORM SOME SORT OF LEGALLY REGISTERED ASSOCIATIONSLIKE THE ...MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA...THE MEDICAL PEOPLE HAVE....WE CAN NOT ELIMINATE THESE 'ALL PERVASING MAHA VISHNU AVTARS'.During my childhood days I had seen such Ponga Pandits celebratingformal marriage of the departed souls ( parents)of one of his guilliable clients to remove Pitri Dosh because they had love marriage !------------

--------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -In cities like Delhi alone we can find not less than 20,000 such Ponga Pandits and equal number of quack doctorsin sub-urban areas of the Delhi NCR. It is better not to discuss the genuiness and status of the Technical and Enginering Colleges in and around the metro cities like Delhi NCR. Students appear for the joint entrace exams for admission to the technical colleges and deceptively get counselling and admissions forthese low grade Technical Colleges.... and to later on find out that....the Govt recognised/ conducted JEE led them to get admission into a Collegethat did not fulfil the basic conditions of the AICTE/UGC. Govt. Engineering Colleges/ Technical Institutions all know this truth....but for the sake of money....they allow theJEE to be conducted together.... and at the time of counselling also they do not tell the student that

.....such and such technical institutions are ....not recognised by AICTE.The hand of MRTPC people are already full and warm withtackling the cases of excise duty evasion by the small, medium production units etc. in and around delhi.So all these people are having a free run and free fun with money of gulliable people !Only all round public awareness and easy availability of awareness tools, correct information and education about consumer care/ health cares etc. can remove such maladies from our societies.Regards,Mrutyunjay Tripathyancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ....> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> Just yesterday night I received a

phone call from my poor Mother who was calling to tell me that her local "panditji "astrologer in Chennai (India) was telling her that it was a bad time for the entire familly since the Eclipse was happening in Pushya (my nak), Aslesha (by son) and my father (Hasta !!!) and hence the whole family is affected and hence he needs several thousand Rupees to do Yagyas. !!! > > Instantly I told my mother she needs to prostrate before this Great New Avatar of Maha Vishnu (this Panditji) because he has discovered that> > 1.. A Graha can be posited in MORE than one Nakshatra at one time.> 2. More, by some twisted, multi dimensional, time space manipulation, such Nakshatras can be in different Rashis (not even adjacent ones).> > Such is the state of such Scoundrels and Bottom Feeders, feeding on the gullible and desperate public to fleece them. Dear Friends, this is not a time to

waste on petty quarrels and arguments. Let us not waste time on learning things superficially. Let us not just pat each other on the back for the sake of "feeling good" about each other. Let us be each others "worst critic". Let us hold each others "feet to the fire". Whatever be our methods, whichever be our race, nationality, language, creed, let us learn this divine science thoroughly and sincerely and invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesh and Unmask this "Modern Vedic Astrology Mafia" for what it is.> > If we dont, Sanatan Dharma will become San Tan Adharma. !!!> > > Regards,> -Manoj>