IndiaDivine.org

Juptier and Venus in a House.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Read Enigmas in Astrology for this.

regards,

Mouji

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:31:37 PM Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

Dear sir,

i dont remember from which book,but i will get back to you soon.

Love and regards,

gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:>> dear Gopi ji> > pls re check this frm KN rao ji s books> > i am doubtful abt it> > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopi_b927"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> >> > Yes sir,> >> > if i am not mistaken i remember reading in sri K.N.Rao ji's book also> he> > mentions the periods of jup-ven and ven-jup are troublesome. ........> >> > regards,> >> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Mrutyunjay Tripathy"> > astrologer_mrutyunj ay@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear friend,> > >> > > Shri Chandrasekhar, Shri Sunil Nair Jee,

Shri Kursija Jee and> others,> > >> > >> > > Jupiter, venus in any house create some or other sort of obstacles.> > >> > > The reason being house of obstacle is 6th house.> > >> > > Taurus ruled by venus is 6th from Dhanus ruled by jupiter and> > >> > > at the same time pisces ruled by jupiter is 6th counted from libra-> > >> > > the mooltriona of venus.> > >> > > So this analysis is based on ownership analysis of planets only.> > >> > > The astrologicl classic 'Jyotisha Kalpadruma'> > >> > > explains results of Vimshottari Mahadasa and antardasa of> > >> > > all planets> > >> > > on the basis of this type of reasoning.> > >> > > Regards,> >

>> > >> > > Mrutyunjay Tripathy> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija"> > sckursija@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Sh. Sunil Nair ji,> > > > Thanks for the details of your life. You know that I too have> > Jupiter and Venus combination in Aries and have gone under tremendous> > difficulties during the mahadasha of Jupiter. Venus dasha in running.> > Let us see what is gong to happen. I am having middle income group> > status at present and satisfied.> > > > I shall be glad if you can give your birth data for academic> > reasons.> > > > Regards> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 7/27/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > >

>> > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a> > House.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Monday, July 27, 2009, 10:57 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear chandu ji> > > >> > > > I hav venus +jup yoga in meena rasi and my 10th L is also venus .(> u> > can see in astro texts the effects of venus in 3rd H exalted for capri> > lagna or leo 's )> > > >> > > > i never had kangal yoga -even i asked

clarifications on it with> > anand jain ji ,my lagna is capri and all my sis or brothers are very> > well off than me ( my only brother is a national trade union leader of> > ruling party of india,working in kerala as a central govtmnt employee> (> > u may agree kerala people is trade union leaders in india generaly> other> > than bengalies ) and only sis is well off ( got a foreign education> and> > was working with space institute of india and later she resigned as> she> > wanted to migrate and hubby is a business man ) and has own eng and> > construction compny in a foriegn country ( sure jointly owned by> husband> > and she is a house wife than any official position than major share> > holder ) --all whom i supported for education as my father died long> > back when i was so young and hence i cud not

continue my life like> what> > ever way i liked ) ,evn my family life is gr8 except i am not after> > any woman ( esp ever since marriage> > > > happened,but for ur info my marriage happed very young at the age> of> > 23 as their family insited it and my mother cant afford to loose my> > wife as daughter in law and still they hav gr8 relationship than me > )> > as my venus traits is stabilised by jup in own house and venus is> > exalted and both r in same rasi ( even i am public shy and publicity> shy> > ) and even during my days with cultural progrmmes in dubai ( the place> > where u stay ) i never appeared in public ( i hav done almost 10> > cultural progrmmes in dubai alnasr leisure land during the days of my> > business as i was a jeweller by profession )> > > >> > > > even i

hav mars dosha and my mars is in 7th and aspecting my> lagna> > ( it is the reason why i got sudden temper and anger at times where as> > even the offer frm sony TV to telecast my astro sessions ( as it is> all> > stage managed and not realy happening ---all those question and answer> > sessions this astrologers does ,as i am against this personaly as> even> > i hav idealism ( as 10th L is with jup --the planet of idealism ,but> > the producer offered me 2 sessions free frm his pocket as he is also> > one of my customer and belong to very good family of delhi with good> > finance stability --this happened long back )> > > >> > > > except my wife is slim and ideal weight ( neelam ji and sreenadh> ji> > will vouch for it ) i dont hav any dosha ,sure i never gone tru jup> dasa> > other than

sub periods and one of such sub periods was gr8 for me of> jup> > dasa in merc ( suremerc is 9th L too and which the period i lost my> > father and but made huge money in mercury maha dasa )> > > >> > > > i made good money during saddams occupation of Kuwait and during> > desrt storm period of american re captured kuwait as Gold was only> > medium of exchange valid in those days than any Gulf currency and i> even> > supplied for candain and brit forces many things .> > > >> > > > sure for aries lagna venus is not benefic in sense of rishies (> > tho jup is a benefic as he is moola trikona in 9th house and it is sag> > rasi )> > > >> > > > planets in 11th house givs good results but we hav to see various> > other factors also> > > >> > >

> in ur case jup is mrita ( dead ) avasta ,dukhita and Khala and> also> > 22nd drekkan lord frm moon ( mind )> > > >> > > > so tell me how a dead planet bestow good results even if it is> good> > functionaly ??> > > >> > > > As regrds to ur career sat is in exchange with mer in 10th House> and> > in 3rd House ( means ur efforts will fruitify than any thing to do> with> > sudden luck or lottery type )> > > >> > > > hope it may clear some of our discussions and u may able to look> > more clearly the results ,so do u still blv kangaal yoga is operativ> in> > ur chart ( even did any one know what is the meaning of it ,it means> > skeleton according to sanskrit meaning and i am still waiting for> other> > memebrs to enlighten me with charts

and statistics )> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > sorry if any self praise happened in this mail and i cud not> control> > ,but as i am against it> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chandu2chill"> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair Ji,> > > > >> > > > > I could not resist when i saw the thread "Jupiter and Venus in a> > House" perhaps you may be aware i have Jup+ Ven combo...in my chart> > > > >> > > > > And i also read in Saptarishi Magzine an article *Secrets of> > Ascendants* written by Shri Ashok Upadhaya. He also echo the same i.e.> > Jup

Venus together in any house brings hani to Bhagya i.e. Spoils> > destiny this statement read as Kangaal Yoga as mentioned by Mr. Anand> > Jain, and it is specifically to the Aries Acendants> > > > >> > > > > He says...Guru Shukra yoga in those areas of life which have no> > dignity or depth in it this yoga will give glamour but at the same> time> > gives bad name (Negative Publicity)> > > > >> > > > > Ref: Saptarishis Astrology Mag Vol 4 Page No# 133> > > > >> > > > > Now coming to my chart and experience i so far it's worst> Personal> > and Married life wise WHEN JUP DASHA started. litterly i believe it> has> > changed my destiny on a funny note i would say only Dashas are> changing> > but not my Disha!!:-) But When Jup-Sat period started and

that too> when> > Saturn moved to Leo (my 8H from Moon) things started improving on a> > career front even got better till today.. which is something i> couldn't> > able to understand astrologically. ..> > > > >> > > > > 10th Feb 1975. 10:47 AM POB: Nargund...> > > > >> > > > > Please don't blame me and jump on me that, i am asking for free> > predictions. If you and any learned members can discuss on the> > subject/chart i can only LEARN that's the whole idea of sharing..> > > > >> > > > > With regards and respect> > > > >> > > > > Chandu2Chill> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:>

> > > >> > > > > Dear Anand jain Ji> > > > >> > > > > I already discussed individual Yoga according to basics and> Logics> > > > >> > > > > if u hav some charts other wise and some thing bad happened to> > them let us discuss it and mind it there is no prediction s available> > here> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anand Jain> > > > > > <swarup1068@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Nair ji,> > > > >> > > > > of course, my id is swarup middle name of mine whereas my name> is> > > > > Anand Swarup Jain.> > > > >> > > >

> i have read some where that jupiter and venus in a house not> good> > and> > > > > creates KANGAAL YOG. The name of book not remember to me that's> > why I am asking this question thru learned astrogers of this> prestigious> > group.> > > > >> > > > > RGS/Anand Jain> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

ya,i read it but could not remember the title!!!

thanks and regatds,

gopi. , Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Read Enigmas in Astrology for this.> > regards,> > Mouji> > > > > ________________________________> gopi_b927 gopi_b927 > Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:31:37 PM> Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.> > > Dear sir,> i dont remember from which book,but i will get back to you soon.> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:> >> > dear Gopi ji> > > > pls re check this frm KN rao ji s books> > > > i am doubtful abt it> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopi_b927"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Yes sir,> > >> > > if i am not mistaken i remember reading in sri K.N.Rao ji's book also> > he> > > mentions the periods of jup-ven and ven-jup are troublesome. ........> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Mrutyunjay Tripathy"> > > astrologer_mrutyunj ay@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear friend,> > > >> > > > Shri Chandrasekhar, Shri Sunil Nair Jee, Shri Kursija Jee and> > others,> > > >> > > >> > > > Jupiter, venus in any house create some or other sort of obstacles.> > > >> > > > The reason being house of obstacle is 6th house.> > > >> > > > Taurus ruled by venus is 6th from Dhanus ruled by jupiter and> > > >> > > > at the same time pisces ruled by jupiter is 6th counted from libra-> > > >> > > > the mooltriona of venus.> > > >> > > > So this analysis is based on ownership analysis of planets only.> > > >> > > > The astrologicl classic 'Jyotisha Kalpadruma'> > > >> > > > explains results of Vimshottari Mahadasa and antardasa of> > > >> > > > all planets> > > >> > > > on the basis of this type of reasoning.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > >> > > > Mrutyunjay Tripathy> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija"> > > sckursija@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Sh. Sunil Nair ji,> > > > > Thanks for the details of your life. You know that I too have> > > Jupiter and Venus combination in Aries and have gone under tremendous> > > difficulties during the mahadasha of Jupiter. Venus dasha in running.> > > Let us see what is gong to happen. I am having middle income group> > > status at present and satisfied.> > > > > I shall be glad if you can give your birth data for academic> > > reasons.> > > > > Regards> > > > >> > > > > --- On Mon, 7/27/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a> > > House.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Monday, July 27, 2009, 10:57 PM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear chandu ji> > > > >> > > > > I hav venus +jup yoga in meena rasi and my 10th L is also venus .(> > u> > > can see in astro texts the effects of venus in 3rd H exalted for capri> > > lagna or leo 's )> > > > >> > > > > i never had kangal yoga -even i asked clarifications on it with> > > anand jain ji ,my lagna is capri and all my sis or brothers are very> > > well off than me ( my only brother is a national trade union leader of> > > ruling party of india,working in kerala as a central govtmnt employee> > (> > > u may agree kerala people is trade union leaders in india generaly> > other> > > than bengalies ) and only sis is well off ( got a foreign education> > and> > > was working with space institute of india and later she resigned as> > she> > > wanted to migrate and hubby is a business man ) and has own eng and> > > construction compny in a foriegn country ( sure jointly owned by> > husband> > > and she is a house wife than any official position than major share> > > holder ) --all whom i supported for education as my father died long> > > back when i was so young and hence i cud not continue my life like> > what> > > ever way i liked ) ,evn my family life is gr8 except i am not after> > > any woman ( esp ever since marriage> > > > > happened,but for ur info my marriage happed very young at the age> > of> > > 23 as their family insited it and my mother cant afford to loose my> > > wife as daughter in law and still they hav gr8 relationship than me > > )> > > as my venus traits is stabilised by jup in own house and venus is> > > exalted and both r in same rasi ( even i am public shy and publicity> > shy> > > ) and even during my days with cultural progrmmes in dubai ( the place> > > where u stay ) i never appeared in public ( i hav done almost 10> > > cultural progrmmes in dubai alnasr leisure land during the days of my> > > business as i was a jeweller by profession )> > > > >> > > > > even i hav mars dosha and my mars is in 7th and aspecting my> > lagna> > > ( it is the reason why i got sudden temper and anger at times where as> > > even the offer frm sony TV to telecast my astro sessions ( as it is> > all> > > stage managed and not realy happening ---all those question and answer> > > sessions this astrologers does ,as i am against this personaly as> > even> > > i hav idealism ( as 10th L is with jup --the planet of idealism ,but> > > the producer offered me 2 sessions free frm his pocket as he is also> > > one of my customer and belong to very good family of delhi with good> > > finance stability --this happened long back )> > > > >> > > > > except my wife is slim and ideal weight ( neelam ji and sreenadh> > ji> > > will vouch for it ) i dont hav any dosha ,sure i never gone tru jup> > dasa> > > other than sub periods and one of such sub periods was gr8 for me of> > jup> > > dasa in merc ( suremerc is 9th L too and which the period i lost my> > > father and but made huge money in mercury maha dasa )> > > > >> > > > > i made good money during saddams occupation of Kuwait and during> > > desrt storm period of american re captured kuwait as Gold was only> > > medium of exchange valid in those days than any Gulf currency and i> > even> > > supplied for candain and brit forces many things .> > > > >> > > > > sure for aries lagna venus is not benefic in sense of rishies (> > > tho jup is a benefic as he is moola trikona in 9th house and it is sag> > > rasi )> > > > >> > > > > planets in 11th house givs good results but we hav to see various> > > other factors also> > > > >> > > > > in ur case jup is mrita ( dead ) avasta ,dukhita and Khala and> > also> > > 22nd drekkan lord frm moon ( mind )> > > > >> > > > > so tell me how a dead planet bestow good results even if it is> > good> > > functionaly ??> > > > >> > > > > As regrds to ur career sat is in exchange with mer in 10th House> > and> > > in 3rd House ( means ur efforts will fruitify than any thing to do> > with> > > sudden luck or lottery type )> > > > >> > > > > hope it may clear some of our discussions and u may able to look> > > more clearly the results ,so do u still blv kangaal yoga is operativ> > in> > > ur chart ( even did any one know what is the meaning of it ,it means> > > skeleton according to sanskrit meaning and i am still waiting for> > other> > > memebrs to enlighten me with charts and statistics )> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > sorry if any self praise happened in this mail and i cud not> > control> > > ,but as i am against it> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Chandu2chill"> > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair Ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > I could not resist when i saw the thread "Jupiter and Venus in a> > > House" perhaps you may be aware i have Jup+ Ven combo...in my chart> > > > > >> > > > > > And i also read in Saptarishi Magzine an article *Secrets of> > > Ascendants* written by Shri Ashok Upadhaya. He also echo the same i.e.> > > Jup Venus together in any house brings hani to Bhagya i.e. Spoils> > > destiny this statement read as Kangaal Yoga as mentioned by Mr. Anand> > > Jain, and it is specifically to the Aries Acendants> > > > > >> > > > > > He says...Guru Shukra yoga in those areas of life which have no> > > dignity or depth in it this yoga will give glamour but at the same> > time> > > gives bad name (Negative Publicity)> > > > > >> > > > > > Ref: Saptarishis Astrology Mag Vol 4 Page No# 133> > > > > >> > > > > > Now coming to my chart and experience i so far it's worst> > Personal> > > and Married life wise WHEN JUP DASHA started. litterly i believe it> > has> > > changed my destiny on a funny note i would say only Dashas are> > changing> > > but not my Disha!!:-) But When Jup-Sat period started and that too> > when> > > Saturn moved to Leo (my 8H from Moon) things started improving on a> > > career front even got better till today.. which is something i> > couldn't> > > able to understand astrologically. ..> > > > > >> > > > > > 10th Feb 1975. 10:47 AM POB: Nargund...> > > > > >> > > > > > Please don't blame me and jump on me that, i am asking for free> > > predictions. If you and any learned members can discuss on the> > > subject/chart i can only LEARN that's the whole idea of sharing..> > > > > >> > > > > > With regards and respect> > > > > >> > > > > > Chandu2Chill> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Anand jain Ji> > > > > >> > > > > > I already discussed individual Yoga according to basics and> > Logics> > > > > >> > > > > > if u hav some charts other wise and some thing bad happened to> > > them let us discuss it and mind it there is no prediction s available> > > here> > > > > >> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anand Jain> > > > > > > <swarup1068@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Nair ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > of course, my id is swarup middle name of mine whereas my name> > is> > > > > > Anand Swarup Jain.> > > > > >> > > > > > i have read some where that jupiter and venus in a house not> > good> > > and> > > > > > creates KANGAAL YOG. The name of book not remember to me that's> > > why I am asking this question thru learned astrogers of this> > prestigious> > > group.> > > > > >> > > > > > RGS/Anand Jain> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks Manoj ji for providing the reference. RegardsNeelam2009/7/29 Manoj Kumar <mouji99

Read Enigmas in Astrology for this.

regards,

Mouji

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:31:37 PM Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

Dear sir,

i dont remember from which book,but i will get back to you soon.

Love and regards,

gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair " <astro_tellerkerala@ ...> wrote:>> dear Gopi ji> > pls re check this frm KN rao ji s books

> > i am doubtful abt it> > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " gopi_b927 " > gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> >

> > Yes sir,> >> > if i am not mistaken i remember reading in sri K.N.Rao ji's book also> he> > mentions the periods of jup-ven and ven-jup are troublesome. ........> >

> > regards,> >> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Mrutyunjay Tripathy " > > astrologer_mrutyunj ay@ wrote:

> > >> > > Dear friend,> > >> > > Shri Chandrasekhar, Shri Sunil Nair Jee,

Shri Kursija Jee and> others,> > >> > >> > > Jupiter, venus in any house create some or other sort of obstacles.> > >> > > The reason being house of obstacle is 6th house.

> > >> > > Taurus ruled by venus is 6th from Dhanus ruled by jupiter and> > >> > > at the same time pisces ruled by jupiter is 6th counted from libra-> > >> > > the mooltriona of venus.

> > >> > > So this analysis is based on ownership analysis of planets only.> > >> > > The astrologicl classic 'Jyotisha Kalpadruma'> > >> > > explains results of Vimshottari Mahadasa and antardasa of

> > >> > > all planets> > >> > > on the basis of this type of reasoning.> > >> > > Regards,> >

>> > >> > > Mrutyunjay Tripathy> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " S.C. Kursija " > > sckursija@ wrote:

> > > >> > > > Respected Sh. Sunil Nair ji,> > > > Thanks for the details of your life. You know that I too have> > Jupiter and Venus combination in Aries and have gone under tremendous

> > difficulties during the mahadasha of Jupiter. Venus dasha in running.> > Let us see what is gong to happen. I am having middle income group> > status at present and satisfied.> > > > I shall be glad if you can give your birth data for academic

> > reasons.> > > > Regards> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 7/27/09, sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > >

>> > > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a> > House.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Monday, July 27, 2009, 10:57 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear chandu ji> > > >> > > > I hav venus +jup yoga in meena rasi and my 10th L is also venus .(

> u> > can see in astro texts the effects of venus in 3rd H exalted for capri> > lagna or leo 's )> > > >> > > > i never had kangal yoga -even i asked

clarifications on it with> > anand jain ji ,my lagna is capri and all my sis or brothers are very> > well off than me ( my only brother is a national trade union leader of> > ruling party of india,working in kerala as a central govtmnt employee

> (> > u may agree kerala people is trade union leaders in india generaly> other> > than bengalies ) and only sis is well off ( got a foreign education> and> > was working with space institute of india and later she resigned as

> she> > wanted to migrate and hubby is a business man ) and has own eng and> > construction compny in a foriegn country ( sure jointly owned by> husband> > and she is a house wife than any official position than major share

> > holder ) --all whom i supported for education as my father died long> > back when i was so young and hence i cud not

continue my life like> what> > ever way i liked ) ,evn my family life is gr8 except i am not after> > any woman ( esp ever since marriage> > > > happened,but for ur info my marriage happed very young at the age

> of> > 23 as their family insited it and my mother cant afford to loose my> > wife as daughter in law and still they hav gr8 relationship than me > )> > as my venus traits is stabilised by jup in own house and venus is

> > exalted and both r in same rasi ( even i am public shy and publicity> shy> > ) and even during my days with cultural progrmmes in dubai ( the place> > where u stay ) i never appeared in public ( i hav done almost 10

> > cultural progrmmes in dubai alnasr leisure land during the days of my> > business as i was a jeweller by profession )> > > >> > > > even i

hav mars dosha and my mars is in 7th and aspecting my> lagna> > ( it is the reason why i got sudden temper and anger at times where as> > even the offer frm sony TV to telecast my astro sessions ( as it is

> all> > stage managed and not realy happening ---all those question and answer> > sessions this astrologers does ,as i am against this personaly as> even> > i hav idealism ( as 10th L is with jup --the planet of idealism ,but

> > the producer offered me 2 sessions free frm his pocket as he is also> > one of my customer and belong to very good family of delhi with good> > finance stability --this happened long back )

> > > >> > > > except my wife is slim and ideal weight ( neelam ji and sreenadh> ji> > will vouch for it ) i dont hav any dosha ,sure i never gone tru jup> dasa> > other than

sub periods and one of such sub periods was gr8 for me of> jup> > dasa in merc ( suremerc is 9th L too and which the period i lost my> > father and but made huge money in mercury maha dasa )

> > > >> > > > i made good money during saddams occupation of Kuwait and during> > desrt storm period of american re captured kuwait as Gold was only> > medium of exchange valid in those days than any Gulf currency and i

> even> > supplied for candain and brit forces many things .> > > >> > > > sure for aries lagna venus is not benefic in sense of rishies (> > tho jup is a benefic as he is moola trikona in 9th house and it is sag

> > rasi )> > > >> > > > planets in 11th house givs good results but we hav to see various> > other factors also> > > >> > >

> in ur case jup is mrita ( dead ) avasta ,dukhita and Khala and> also> > 22nd drekkan lord frm moon ( mind )> > > >> > > > so tell me how a dead planet bestow good results even if it is

> good> > functionaly ??> > > >> > > > As regrds to ur career sat is in exchange with mer in 10th House> and> > in 3rd House ( means ur efforts will fruitify than any thing to do

> with> > sudden luck or lottery type )> > > >> > > > hope it may clear some of our discussions and u may able to look> > more clearly the results ,so do u still blv kangaal yoga is operativ

> in> > ur chart ( even did any one know what is the meaning of it ,it means> > skeleton according to sanskrit meaning and i am still waiting for> other> > memebrs to enlighten me with charts

and statistics )> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > sorry if any self praise happened in this mail and i cud not> control> > ,but as i am against it

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Chandu2chill " > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > > > >> > > > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair Ji,> > > > >> > > > > I could not resist when i saw the thread " Jupiter and Venus in a> > House " perhaps you may be aware i have Jup+ Ven combo...in my chart

> > > > >> > > > > And i also read in Saptarishi Magzine an article *Secrets of> > Ascendants* written by Shri Ashok Upadhaya. He also echo the same i.e.> > Jup

Venus together in any house brings hani to Bhagya i.e. Spoils> > destiny this statement read as Kangaal Yoga as mentioned by Mr. Anand> > Jain, and it is specifically to the Aries Acendants> > > > >

> > > > > He says...Guru Shukra yoga in those areas of life which have no> > dignity or depth in it this yoga will give glamour but at the same> time> > gives bad name (Negative Publicity)

> > > > >> > > > > Ref: Saptarishis Astrology Mag Vol 4 Page No# 133> > > > >> > > > > Now coming to my chart and experience i so far it's worst

> Personal> > and Married life wise WHEN JUP DASHA started. litterly i believe it> has> > changed my destiny on a funny note i would say only Dashas are> changing> > but not my Disha!!:-) But When Jup-Sat period started and

that too> when> > Saturn moved to Leo (my 8H from Moon) things started improving on a> > career front even got better till today.. which is something i> couldn't> > able to understand astrologically. ..

> > > > >> > > > > 10th Feb 1975. 10:47 AM POB: Nargund...> > > > >> > > > > Please don't blame me and jump on me that, i am asking for free> > predictions. If you and any learned members can discuss on the

> > subject/chart i can only LEARN that's the whole idea of sharing..> > > > >> > > > > With regards and respect> > > > >> > > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " sunil nair " > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:>

> > > >> > > > > Dear Anand jain Ji> > > > >> > > > > I already discussed individual Yoga according to basics and> Logics> > > > >

> > > > > if u hav some charts other wise and some thing bad happened to> > them let us discuss it and mind it there is no prediction s available> > here> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Anand Jain> > > > > > <swarup1068@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Nair ji,

> > > > >> > > > > of course, my id is swarup middle name of mine whereas my name> is> > > > > Anand Swarup Jain.> > > > >> > > >

> i have read some where that jupiter and venus in a house not> good> > and> > > > > creates KANGAAL YOG. The name of book not remember to me that's> > why I am asking this question thru learned astrogers of this

> prestigious> > group.> > > > >> > > > > RGS/Anand Jain> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Kursija Ji,

//The retrograde debilitated planet gives results as exalted planet during its dasha and bhukti.//

I have not seen this to work in practice. I know some one who had this period recently and was the worst phase of her life.

Ofcourse there are other afflictions in chart, but, I am not kidding when I say "absolutely worst period in her life".

Regards,

-Manoj

S.C. Kursija <sckursija Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 11:24:22 PMRe: Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

Sh.D.D.Trivedi,Thanks for the chart. Jupiter and Venus in Libra in 11th house in Sagittarius lagna chart and aspected by Retrograde and debilitated Saturn in 5th. The retrograde debilitated planet gives results as exalted planet during its dasha and bhukti. Jupiter is debilitate in navamsha posited in 7th with retro Mercury, the 12th lord. Venus is posited in 6th house with Saturn and Rahu in navamsha. Venus is Gyati karaka In Jaimini. In D/10 chart lagna is Meena, Lagna lord Jupiter is posited in 11th with 11th L Saturn forming neech bhanga raja yoga. 6th lord Sun is in lagna. All these factor made him urologist and wealthy. In my opinion only he combination of the two Venus and Jupiter do not make the native to suffer, but the strength of the planets, avastha, aspect, conjunction, ownership of the planets and occupation and avastha in Navamsha and varga shapes the native.--- On Mon, 7/27/09, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 > wrote:> dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 >> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, July 27, 2009, 11:26 PM> Dear Learned Astrologers,> > Here is an example of a person who has Venus and Jupiter in> Libra in the 11th house.> > DOB : 8th Sept 1970> POB : Mumbai> TOB : 02.20 pm.> > The native is M.S. MCH in UROLOGY. He is doing very

well> at the moment.> > D. D. Trivedi> > --- On Mon, 27/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> wrote:> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus> in a House.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, 27 July, 2009, 10:45 PM> > Dear Chandu2chill ji,> > //Jup Venus together in any house brings hani to Bhagya> i.e. Spoils destiny>

this statement read as Kangaal Yoga as mentioned by Mr.> Anand Jain, and it> is specifically to the Aries Acendants//> > Again we come across unfounded theories like bhav hani karo> jeeva, or karko> bhav nashaye, etc?> And this one does not have any classical backing. Have you> heard of any> reference, in any classic which says the two gurus can> spell doom for a> native, or for a house?> > I do not know why Shri Upadhyay ji has made that statement.> But let us> proceed with some method.> Let us collect classic references first for any such> dictum.> > Now in your case, you must check te following:> Regarding marriage, it is Rahu who is the culprit. Did you> get married in> rahu, rahu-mars?> Jupiter is 9L/12L in 11H. So it has to promote dharma,> charity, expenses,> etc. and

promote 10H as it is placed in 2nd from 10H> It is posited with venus, the 7L, so it will affect venus> as 3/6 lord from> 7H in an inimical sign. Just a little negative influence,> but of a natural> benefic.> > The real impact of Jup and venus can be judged when you> study the antars,> which is where the planets give their results.> You may check laghu parashari to clear your doubts.> > Jup-ven can never give any kangaal yoga as you say!> > Regards> Neelam> > antars for specific results.> > 2009/7/27 Chandu2chill <nanna_id2006@ >> > >> >> > Dear Shri Sunil Nair Ji,> >> > I could not resist when i saw the thread "Jupiter and> Venus in a House"> > perhaps you may be aware i have Jup+ Ven combo...in my> chart> >>

> And i also read in Saptarishi Magzine an article> *Secrets of Ascendants*> > written by Shri Ashok Upadhaya. He also echo the same> i.e. Jup Venus> > together in any house brings hani to Bhagya i.e.> Spoils destiny this> > statement read as Kangaal Yoga as mentioned by Mr.> Anand Jain, and it is> > specifically to the Aries Acendants> >> > He says...Guru Shukra yoga in those areas of life> which have no dignity or> > depth in it this yoga will give glamour but at the> same time gives bad name> > (Negative Publicity)> >> > Ref: Saptarishis Astrology Mag Vol 4 Page No# 133> >> > Now coming to my chart and experience i so far it's> worst Personal and> > Married life wise WHEN JUP DASHA started. litterly i> believe it has changed> > my destiny on a funny note

i would say only Dashas are> changing but not my> > Disha!!:-) But When Jup-Sat period started and that> too when Saturn moved to> > Leo (my 8H from Moon) things started improving on a> career front even got> > better till today.. which is something i couldn't able> to understand> > astrologically. ..> >> > 10th Feb 1975. 10:47 AM POB: Nargund...> >> > Please don't blame me and jump on me that, i am asking> for free> > predictions. If you and any learned members can> discuss on the subject/chart> > i can only LEARN that's the whole idea of sharing..> >> > With regards and respect> >> > Chandu2Chill> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> >

"sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> >> > Dear Anand jain Ji> >> > I already discussed individual Yoga according to> basics and Logics> >> > if u hav some charts other wise and some thing bad> happened to them let us> > discuss it and mind it there is no prediction s> available here> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > Anand Jain> > > <swarup1068@ > wrote:> >> > Nair ji,> >> > of course, my id is swarup middle name of mine whereas> my name is> > Anand Swarup Jain.> >> > i have read some where that jupiter and venus in a> house not good and> > creates KANGAAL YOG. The name of

book not remember to> me that's why I am> > asking this question thru learned astrogers of this> prestigious group.> >> > RGS/Anand Jain> >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to> the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Ji,

My teacher told me that Jupiter-Ve or Venus-Ju perids can be periods of self-indulgence, that can create problems which need to be addressed when the next period (Saturn) comes by. !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

Vijay Goel <goyalvj Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:20:10 AM Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

Dear All,Jup + Ven yuti makes the native well versed in several fields of knowledge, is interested in arguments. Native earns with divine's grace or by divines grace of his wife's personality.Despite fewer earnings, it will suffice to meet the family needs.Since venus is karak for wife therefore his wife polite, religious minded, pious with guiding qualities, magnetic in her facial expression. She will enjoy respect from both side of families. She may suffer due to obesity.[i have seen natives with this yoga in lagna are really having magnetic facial expression.]In this yuti Venusian qualities are more powerful than jupitarian influence (without looking for the individual avastha).Lack of self - satisfaction in the life is the major drawback of this yuti. This yoga gives lot of false hope also.Thanking you,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur[i also have this yoga in my horoscope with other

planetary influences and ven\jup dasa is running. :)]ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Mrityunjay ji,> > What you've said is the basic principle behind natural friendship between> the planets.> It is by virtue of this principle that Ven-Jup are inimical to each other,> being placed 3/11 and 6/8.> 3/11 beig good and 6/8 being harmful.> On this basis it has also been said that Jup-ven and ven-jup dashas could be> trying periods.> > The point is whether Jup-ven conjunction can be so harmful as to make it a> KANGAAL Yoga!> Is there any chart which shows this yoga working exclusively? Would like to> have your views on

that.> > Any Yuti would be both good and bad depending on their lordship and> placement. And they are the greatest benefics.> Classics have praised this conjunction. Venus exalts in Jupiter's Sign and> in 12H for mesh lagna, the results should be good.> > In any case, when planets fall in inimical signs, it is not the fault of> Yuti. Also, no planet is iimical to Guru.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/7/28 Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_ mrutyunjay@ ...>> > >> >> > Dear friend,> >> > Shri Chandrasekhar, Shri Sunil Nair Jee, Shri Kursija Jee and others,> >> > Jupiter, venus in any house create some or other sort of obstacles.> >> > The reason being house of obstacle is 6th house.> >> > Taurus ruled by venus is 6th from Dhanus ruled

by jupiter and> >> > at the same time pisces ruled by jupiter is 6th counted from libra-> >> > the mooltriona of venus.> >> > So this analysis is based on ownership analysis of planets only.> >> > The astrologicl classic 'Jyotisha Kalpadruma'> >> > explains results of Vimshottari Mahadasa and antardasa of> >> > all planets> >> > on the basis of this type of reasoning.> >> > Regards,> >> > Mrutyunjay Tripathy> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@> wrote:> > >>

> > Respected Sh. Sunil Nair ji,> > > Thanks for the details of your life. You know that I too have Jupiter and> > Venus combination in Aries and have gone under tremendous difficulties> > during the mahadasha of Jupiter. Venus dasha in running. Let us see what is> > gong to happen. I am having middle income group status at present and> > satisfied.> > > I shall be glad if you can give your birth data for academic reasons.> > > Regards> > >> > > --- On Mon, 7/27/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > >> > >> > > sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala @>> >> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > Monday, July 27, 2009, 10:57 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear chandu ji> > >> > > I hav venus +jup yoga in meena rasi and my 10th L is also venus .( u can> > see in astro texts the effects of venus in 3rd H exalted for capri lagna or> > leo 's )> > >> > > i never had kangal yoga -even i asked clarifications on it with anand> > jain ji ,my lagna is capri and all my sis or brothers are very well off than> > me ( my only brother is a national trade union leader

of ruling party of> > india,working in kerala as a central govtmnt employee ( u may agree kerala> > people is trade union leaders in india generaly other than bengalies ) and> > only sis is well off ( got a foreign education and was working with space> > institute of india and later she resigned as she wanted to migrate and hubby> > is a business man ) and has own eng and construction compny in a foriegn> > country ( sure jointly owned by husband and she is a house wife than any> > official position than major share holder ) --all whom i supported for> > education as my father died long back when i was so young and hence i cud> > not continue my life like what ever way i liked ) ,evn my family life is> > gr8 except i am not after any woman ( esp ever since marriage> > > happened,but for ur info my marriage happed very young at the age of

23> > as their family insited it and my mother cant afford to loose my wife as> > daughter in law and still they hav gr8 relationship than me ) as my venus> > traits is stabilised by jup in own house and venus is exalted and both r in> > same rasi ( even i am public shy and publicity shy ) and even during my days> > with cultural progrmmes in dubai ( the place where u stay ) i never appeared> > in public ( i hav done almost 10 cultural progrmmes in dubai alnasr leisure> > land during the days of my business as i was a jeweller by profession )> > >> > > even i hav mars dosha and my mars is in 7th and aspecting my lagna ( it> > is the reason why i got sudden temper and anger at times where as even the> > offer frm sony TV to telecast my astro sessions ( as it is all stage managed> > and not realy happening ---all those question and

answer sessions this> > astrologers does ,as i am against this personaly as even i hav idealism (> > as 10th L is with jup --the planet of idealism ,but the producer offered> > me 2 sessions free frm his pocket as he is also one of my customer and> > belong to very good family of delhi with good finance stability --this> > happened long back )> > >> > > except my wife is slim and ideal weight ( neelam ji and sreenadh ji will> > vouch for it ) i dont hav any dosha ,sure i never gone tru jup dasa other> > than sub periods and one of such sub periods was gr8 for me of jup dasa in> > merc ( suremerc is 9th L too and which the period i lost my father and but> > made huge money in mercury maha dasa )> > >> > > i made good money during saddams occupation of Kuwait and during desrt> > storm period of american re

captured kuwait as Gold was only medium of> > exchange valid in those days than any Gulf currency and i even supplied for> > candain and brit forces many things .> > >> > > sure for aries lagna venus is not benefic in sense of rishies ( tho jup> > is a benefic as he is moola trikona in 9th house and it is sag rasi )> > >> > > planets in 11th house givs good results but we hav to see various other> > factors also> > >> > > in ur case jup is mrita ( dead ) avasta ,dukhita and Khala and also 22nd> > drekkan lord frm moon ( mind )> > >> > > so tell me how a dead planet bestow good results even if it is good> > functionaly ??> > >> > > As regrds to ur career sat is in exchange with mer in 10th House and in> > 3rd House ( means ur efforts will fruitify than any

thing to do with sudden> > luck or lottery type )> > >> > > hope it may clear some of our discussions and u may able to look more> > clearly the results ,so do u still blv kangaal yoga is operativ in ur chart> > ( even did any one know what is the meaning of it ,it means skeleton> > according to sanskrit meaning and i am still waiting for other memebrs to> > enlighten me with charts and statistics )> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > sorry if any self praise happened in this mail and i cud not control ,but> > as i am against it> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .

com<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > "Chandu2chill" <nanna_id2006@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair Ji,> > > >> > > > I could not resist when i saw the thread "Jupiter and Venus in a House"> > perhaps you may be aware i have Jup+ Ven combo...in my chart> > > >> > > > And i also read in Saptarishi Magzine an article *Secrets of> > Ascendants* written by Shri Ashok Upadhaya. He also echo the same i.e. Jup> > Venus together in any house brings hani to Bhagya i.e. Spoils destiny this> > statement read as Kangaal Yoga as mentioned by Mr. Anand Jain, and it is> > specifically to the Aries Acendants> > > >> > > > He says...Guru Shukra yoga in those areas of life which have no dignity> > or depth in it this yoga will give

glamour but at the same time gives bad> > name (Negative Publicity)> > > >> > > > Ref: Saptarishis Astrology Mag Vol 4 Page No# 133> > > >> > > > Now coming to my chart and experience i so far it's worst Personal and> > Married life wise WHEN JUP DASHA started. litterly i believe it has changed> > my destiny on a funny note i would say only Dashas are changing but not my> > Disha!!:-) But When Jup-Sat period started and that too when Saturn moved to> > Leo (my 8H from Moon) things started improving on a career front even got> > better till today.. which is something i couldn't able to understand> > astrologically. ..> > > >> > > > 10th Feb 1975. 10:47 AM POB: Nargund...> > > >> > > > Please don't blame me and jump on me that, i am asking for free> >

predictions. If you and any learned members can discuss on the subject/chart> > i can only LEARN that's the whole idea of sharing..> > > >> > > > With regards and respect> > > >> > > > Chandu2Chill> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Anand jain Ji> > > >> > > > I already discussed individual Yoga according to basics and Logics> > > >> > > > if u hav some charts other wise and some thing bad happened to them let> > us

discuss it and mind it there is no prediction s available here> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > Anand Jain> > > > > <swarup1068@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Nair ji,> > > >> > > > of course, my id is swarup middle name of mine whereas my name is> > > > Anand Swarup Jain.> > > >> > > > i have read some where that jupiter and venus in a house not good and> > > > creates KANGAAL YOG. The name of book not remember to me that's why I> > am asking this question

thru learned astrogers of this prestigious group.> > > >> > > > RGS/Anand Jain> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,

//My teacher told me that Jupiter-Ve or Venus-Ju perids can be periods of

self-indulgence, that can create problems which need to be addressed when the

next period (Saturn) comes by. !!!//

If i am not not wrong the Next period of Saturn as AD comes ONLY If the Native

is running Venus - MD

For the native who is running Jupiter MD after Jup-Venus it Jup-Sun..

Well, I have a chart of a LADY with Jup-Venus Combo

DOB April 26, 1974 TOB: 11:40 AM POB: 79 E 07' 00 " , 23 N 31' 00 " Anantpur, India

Currently running Jup-MD Rahu-AD lady is separated i would say due to her self

indulgence and arrogance and adamant nature only. Since i know her HUSBAND who

is polite, religious minded, pious with guiding qualities,even very

hardworker...

In my humble opinion, in order to judge/arrive at fair conclusion of

the results of this Jup-Venus Combo, one has to go thru the MAHADASA of either

of these planets. otherwise in Antra of any of these (Jup Ven) planets under

different MahaDasa is not much of useful in order to understand this Yoga either

Kangaal or Fruitful!!

Sri Vijay Goel Jaipur Ji,

You wrote:

//Since venus is karak for wife therefore his wife polite, religious minded,

pious with guiding qualities, She will enjoy respect from both side of families.

She may suffer due to obesity.//

This is False or not applicable when i see and compare with my Wife's nature i

mean in some practical scenario

//magnetic in her facial expression.//

This is TRUE:-)

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Vijay Ji,

My teacher told me that Jupiter-Ve or Venus-Ju perids can be periods of

next period (Saturn) comes by. !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

Vijay Goel <goyalvj

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:20:10 AM

Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

Dear All,

Jup + Ven yuti makes the native well versed in several fields of knowledge, is

interested in arguments. Native earns with divine's grace or by divines grace of

his wife's personality.

Despite fewer earnings, it will suffice to meet the family needs.

Since venus is karak for wife therefore his wife polite, religious minded, pious

with guiding qualities, magnetic in her facial expression. She will enjoy

respect from both side of families. She may suffer due to obesity.

(i have seen natives with this yoga in lagna are really having magnetic facial

expression.]

In this yuti Venusian qualities are more powerful than jupitarian influence

(without looking for the individual avastha).

Lack of self - satisfaction in the life is the major drawback of this yuti. This

yoga gives lot of false hope also.

Thanking you,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur

[i also have this yoga in my horoscope with other planetary influences and

ven\jup dasa is running. :)]

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,

///The retrograde debilitated planet gives results as exalted planet during its

dasha and bhukti.//

I have not seen this to work in practice. I know some one who had this period

recently and was the worst phase of her life.

Ofcourse there are other afflictions in chart, but, I am not kidding when I say

" absolutely worst period in her life " .///

But in my observation i have seen a Native lived like a King meaning with all

wordly success during enitire (except last 2 Yrs) Retro Deblitated Planet's

period. And to tell you i have also lived like a Prince under his Deb Retro

Planet's Dasa:-) since the Native is non other then my Father......:-)

He has Deb + Retro + Vargottama(as a bonus i guess) Jupiter in his 5H!!!

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Kursija Ji,

//The retrograde debilitated planet gives results as exalted planet during its

dasha and bhukti.//

I have not seen this to work in practice. I know some one who had this period

recently and was the worst phase of her life.

Ofcourse there are other afflictions in chart, but, I am not kidding when I say

" absolutely worst period in her life " .

Regards,

-Manoj

S.C. Kursija <sckursija

Monday, July 27, 2009 11:24:22 PM

Re: Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

Sh.D.D.Trivedi,

Thanks for the chart. Jupiter and Venus in Libra in 11th house in Sagittarius

lagna chart and aspected by Retrograde and debilitated Saturn in 5th. The

retrograde debilitated planet gives results as exalted planet during its dasha

and bhukti. Jupiter is debilitate in navamsha posited in 7th with retro Mercury,

the 12th lord. Venus is posited in 6th house with Saturn and Rahu in navamsha.

Venus is Gyati karaka In Jaimini. In D/10 chart lagna is Meena, Lagna lord

Jupiter is posited in 11th with 11th L Saturn forming neech bhanga raja yoga.

6th lord Sun is in lagna. All these factor made him urologist and wealthy. In my

opinion only he combination of the two Venus and Jupiter do not make the native

to suffer, but the strength of the planets, avastha, aspect, conjunction,

ownership of the planets and occupation and avastha in Navamsha and varga shapes

the native.

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji & friends,

I would like to quote what Sri K N Rao got to say about Jupiter & Venus and

there Dasa periods.

/// Jupiter and Venus are enemies of each other, but both help in promoting

scholarly and scriptural knowledge.

In doing Hindu astrology it is always good to remember the familiar stories

about the planets. Jupiter as the Guru of gods lays emphasis on righteousness

while Venus, Guru of demons, does not hesitate to adopt tactical violation of

scruples to achieve desired object. But both as most enlightened scholars and

Gurus do emphasize the need for spirituality in life. Together in their Dasha

and Antardasha they must and do arouse spiritual quest. It follows logically

that a weak Jupiter will show less idealism like an afflicted but strong

Jupiter. A totally unaspected Jupiter with strength reveals strength of

idealism, a spirit of independence in the pursuit of one's goals without

compromising. A weak and debilitated Venus is bad in itself as it encourages

unscrupulous tendencies. More intriguing is the Parashari verdict that the

association of such a weak Venus with Saturn is very bad.///

If both these planets help to arouse spiritual quest in a native, how can these

periods be considered as periods of self-indulgence? Or is it that too much

involvement in self-indulgence leads one to realize the futility of it?

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Vijay Ji,

>

> My teacher told me that Jupiter-Ve or Venus-Ju perids can be periods of

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Vijay Goel <goyalvj

>

> Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:20:10 AM

> Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

>

>  

> Dear All,

>

> Jup + Ven yuti makes the native well versed in several fields of knowledge, is

interested in arguments. Native earns with divine's grace or by divines grace of

his wife's personality.

> Despite fewer earnings, it will suffice to meet the family needs.

>

> Since venus is karak for wife therefore his wife polite, religious minded,

pious with guiding qualities, magnetic in her facial expression. She will enjoy

>

> [i have seen natives with this yoga in lagna are really having magnetic facial

expression.]

>

> In this yuti Venusian qualities are more powerful than jupitarian influence

>

> Lack of self - satisfaction in the life is the major drawback of this yuti.

This yoga gives lot of false hope also.

>

> Thanking you,

> Best Wishes,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur

> [i also have this yoga in my horoscope with other planetary influences and

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Mrityunjay ji,

> >

> > What you've said is the basic principle behind natural friendship between

> > the planets.

> > It is by virtue of this principle that Ven-Jup are inimical to each other,

> > being placed 3/11 and 6/8.

> > 3/11 beig good and 6/8 being harmful.

> > On this basis it has also been said that Jup-ven and ven-jup dashas could be

> > trying periods.

> >

> > The point is whether Jup-ven conjunction can be so harmful as to make it a

> > KANGAAL Yoga!

> > Is there any chart which shows this yoga working exclusively? Would like to

> > have your views on that.

> >

> > Any Yuti would be both good and bad depending on their lordship and

> > placement. And they are the greatest benefics.

> > Classics have praised this conjunction. Venus exalts in Jupiter's Sign and

> > in 12H for mesh lagna, the results should be good.

> >

> > In any case, when planets fall in inimical signs, it is not the fault of

> > Yuti. Also, no planet is iimical to Guru.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/7/28 Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_ mrutyunjay@ ...>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear friend,

> > >

> > > Shri Chandrasekhar, Shri Sunil Nair Jee, Shri Kursija Jee and others,

> > >

> > > Jupiter, venus in any house create some or other sort of obstacles.

> > >

> > > The reason being house of obstacle is 6th house.

> > >

> > > Taurus ruled by venus is 6th from Dhanus ruled by jupiter and

> > >

> > > at the same time pisces ruled by jupiter is 6th counted from libra-

> > >

> > > the mooltriona of venus.

> > >

> > > So this analysis is based on ownership analysis of planets only.

> > >

> > > The astrologicl classic 'Jyotisha Kalpadruma'

> > >

> > > explains results of Vimshottari Mahadasa and antardasa of

> > >

> > > all planets

> > >

> > > on the basis of this type of reasoning.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Mrutyunjay Tripathy

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Sh. Sunil Nair ji,

> > > > Thanks for the details of your life. You know that I too have Jupiter

and

> > > Venus combination in Aries and have gone under tremendous difficulties

> > > during the mahadasha of Jupiter. Venus dasha in running.. Let us see what

is

> > > gong to happen. I am having middle income group status at present and

> > > satisfied.

> > > > I shall be glad if you can give your birth data for academic reasons.

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 7/27/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala @>

> > >

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40. com>

> > > > Monday, July 27, 2009, 10:57 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear chandu ji

> > > >

> > > > I hav venus +jup yoga in meena rasi and my 10th L is also venus .( u can

> > > see in astro texts the effects of venus in 3rd H exalted for capri lagna

or

> > > leo 's )

> > > >

> > > > i never had kangal yoga -even i asked clarifications on it with anand

> > > jain ji ,my lagna is capri and all my sis or brothers are very well off

than

> > > me ( my only brother is a national trade union leader of ruling party of

> > > india,working in kerala as a central govtmnt employee ( u may agree kerala

> > > people is trade union leaders in india generaly other than bengalies ) and

> > > only sis is well off ( got a foreign education and was working with space

> > > institute of india and later she resigned as she wanted to migrate and

hubby

> > > is a business man ) and has own eng and construction compny in a foriegn

> > > country ( sure jointly owned by husband and she is a house wife than any

> > > official position than major share holder ) --all whom i supported for

> > > education as my father died long back when i was so young and hence i cud

> > > not continue my life like what ever way i liked ) ,evn my family life is

> > > gr8 except i am not after any woman ( esp ever since marriage

> > > > happened,but for ur info my marriage happed very young at the age of 23

> > > as their family insited it and my mother cant afford to loose my wife as

> > > daughter in law and still they hav gr8 relationship than me ) as my venus

> > > traits is stabilised by jup in own house and venus is exalted and both r

in

> > > same rasi ( even i am public shy and publicity shy ) and even during my

days

> > > with cultural progrmmes in dubai ( the place where u stay ) i never

appeared

> > > in public ( i hav done almost 10 cultural progrmmes in dubai alnasr

leisure

> > > land during the days of my business as i was a jeweller by profession )

> > > >

> > > > even i hav mars dosha and my mars is in 7th and aspecting my lagna ( it

> > > is the reason why i got sudden temper and anger at times where as even the

> > > offer frm sony TV to telecast my astro sessions ( as it is all stage

managed

> > > and not realy happening ---all those question and answer sessions this

> > > astrologers does ,as i am against this personaly as even i hav idealism (

> > > as 10th L is with jup --the planet of idealism ,but the producer offered

> > > me 2 sessions free frm his pocket as he is also one of my customer and

> > > belong to very good family of delhi with good finance stability --this

> > > happened long back )

> > > >

> > > > except my wife is slim and ideal weight ( neelam ji and sreenadh ji will

> > > vouch for it ) i dont hav any dosha ,sure i never gone tru jup dasa other

> > > than sub periods and one of such sub periods was gr8 for me of jup dasa in

> > > merc ( suremerc is 9th L too and which the period i lost my father and but

> > > made huge money in mercury maha dasa )

> > > >

> > > > i made good money during saddams occupation of Kuwait and during desrt

> > > storm period of american re captured kuwait as Gold was only medium of

> > > exchange valid in those days than any Gulf currency and i even supplied

for

> > > candain and brit forces many things .

> > > >

> > > > sure for aries lagna venus is not benefic in sense of rishies ( tho jup

> > > is a benefic as he is moola trikona in 9th house and it is sag rasi )

> > > >

> > > > planets in 11th house givs good results but we hav to see various other

> > > factors also

> > > >

> > > > in ur case jup is mrita ( dead ) avasta ,dukhita and Khala and also 22nd

> > > drekkan lord frm moon ( mind )

> > > >

> > > > so tell me how a dead planet bestow good results even if it is good

> > > functionaly ??

> > > >

> > > > As regrds to ur career sat is in exchange with mer in 10th House and in

> > > 3rd House ( means ur efforts will fruitify than any thing to do with

sudden

> > > luck or lottery type )

> > > >

> > > > hope it may clear some of our discussions and u may able to look more

> > > clearly the results ,so do u still blv kangaal yoga is operativ in ur

chart

> > > ( even did any one know what is the meaning of it ,it means skeleton

> > > according to sanskrit meaning and i am still waiting for other memebrs to

> > > enlighten me with charts and statistics )

> > > >

> > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > > sorry if any self praise happened in this mail and i cud not control

,but

> > > as i am against it

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > " Chandu2chill " <nanna_id2006@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I could not resist when i saw the thread " Jupiter and Venus in a

House "

> > > perhaps you may be aware i have Jup+ Ven combo...in my chart

> > > > >

> > > > > And i also read in Saptarishi Magzine an article *Secrets of

> > > Ascendants* written by Shri Ashok Upadhaya. He also echo the same i.e. Jup

> > > Venus together in any house brings hani to Bhagya i.e. Spoils destiny this

> > > statement read as Kangaal Yoga as mentioned by Mr. Anand Jain, and it is

> > > specifically to the Aries Acendants

> > > > >

> > > > > He says...Guru Shukra yoga in those areas of life which have no

dignity

> > > or depth in it this yoga will give glamour but at the same time gives bad

> > > name (Negative Publicity)

> > > > >

> > > > > Ref: Saptarishis Astrology Mag Vol 4 Page No# 133

> > > > >

> > > > > Now coming to my chart and experience i so far it's worst Personal and

> > > Married life wise WHEN JUP DASHA started. litterly i believe it has

changed

> > > my destiny on a funny note i would say only Dashas are changing but not my

> > > Disha!!:-) But When Jup-Sat period started and that too when Saturn moved

to

> > > Leo (my 8H from Moon) things started improving on a career front even got

> > > better till today.. which is something i couldn't able to understand

> > > astrologically. ..

> > > > >

> > > > > 10th Feb 1975. 10:47 AM POB: Nargund...

> > > > >

> > > > > Please don't blame me and jump on me that, i am asking for free

> > > predictions. If you and any learned members can discuss on the

subject/chart

> > > i can only LEARN that's the whole idea of sharing..

> > > > >

> > > > > With regards and respect

> > > > >

> > > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > " sunil nair " astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Anand jain Ji

> > > > >

> > > > > I already discussed individual Yoga according to basics and Logics

> > > > >

> > > > > if u hav some charts other wise and some thing bad happened to them

let

> > > us discuss it and mind it there is no prediction s available here

> > > > >

> > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > Anand Jain

> > > > > > <swarup1068@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Nair ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > of course, my id is swarup middle name of mine whereas my name is

> > > > > Anand Swarup Jain.

> > > > >

> > > > > i have read some where that jupiter and venus in a house not good and

> > > > > creates KANGAAL YOG. The name of book not remember to me that's why I

> > > am asking this question thru learned astrogers of this prestigious group.

> > > > >

> > > > > RGS/Anand Jain

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Renu Ji,

Operating word is "can" not "will". Yes depends on several conditions but both are benefics and both can give pleasures in abudance and yes, ultimately spirituality will come because of realizing the futility of such pleasures. Venus is guru but his path is one of sunsuality. Jupiter expands what he comes in contact with. Dont forget it all depends on what sign they are in and a host of other factors.

Regards,

-Manoj

renunw <renunw Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:34:51 AM Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

Dear Manoj ji & friends,I would like to quote what Sri K N Rao got to say about Jupiter & Venus and there Dasa periods./// Jupiter and Venus are enemies of each other, but both help in promoting scholarly and scriptural knowledge.In doing Hindu astrology it is always good to remember the familiar stories about the planets. Jupiter as the Guru of gods lays emphasis on righteousness while Venus, Guru of demons, does not hesitate to adopt tactical violation of scruples to achieve desired object. But both as most enlightened scholars and Gurus do emphasize the need for spirituality in life. Together in their Dasha and Antardasha they must and do arouse spiritual quest. It follows logically that a weak Jupiter will show less idealism like an afflicted but strong Jupiter. A totally unaspected Jupiter with strength reveals strength of idealism, a spirit of independence in the pursuit of one's goals without compromising. A weak

and debilitated Venus is bad in itself as it encourages unscrupulous tendencies. More intriguing is the Parashari verdict that the association of such a weak Venus with Saturn is very bad.///If both these planets help to arouse spiritual quest in a native, how can these periods be considered as periods of self-indulgence? Or is it that too much involvement in self-indulgence leads one to realize the futility of it?blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vijay Ji,> > My teacher told me that Jupiter-Ve or Venus-Ju perids can be periods of self-indulgence, that can create problems which need to be addressed when the next period (Saturn) comes by. !!!>

> Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Vijay Goel <goyalvj >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:20:10 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.> > > Dear All,> > Jup + Ven yuti makes the native well versed in several fields of knowledge, is interested in arguments. Native earns with divine's grace or by divines grace of his wife's personality.> Despite fewer earnings, it will suffice to meet the family needs.> > Since venus is karak for wife therefore his wife polite, religious minded, pious with guiding qualities,

magnetic in her facial expression. She will enjoy respect from both side of families. She may suffer due to obesity.> > [i have seen natives with this yoga in lagna are really having magnetic facial expression.]> > In this yuti Venusian qualities are more powerful than jupitarian influence (without looking for the individual avastha).> > Lack of self - satisfaction in the life is the major drawback of this yuti. This yoga gives lot of false hope also.> > Thanking you,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur> [i also have this yoga in my horoscope with other planetary influences and ven\jup dasa is running. :)]> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Mrityunjay ji,> > > > What you've said is the basic principle behind natural friendship between>

> the planets.> > It is by virtue of this principle that Ven-Jup are inimical to each other,> > being placed 3/11 and 6/8.> > 3/11 beig good and 6/8 being harmful.> > On this basis it has also been said that Jup-ven and ven-jup dashas could be> > trying periods.> > > > The point is whether Jup-ven conjunction can be so harmful as to make it a> > KANGAAL Yoga!> > Is there any chart which shows this yoga working exclusively? Would like to> > have your views on that.> > > > Any Yuti would be both good and bad depending on their lordship and> > placement. And they are the greatest benefics.> > Classics have praised this conjunction. Venus exalts in Jupiter's Sign and> > in 12H for mesh lagna, the results should be good.> > > > In any case, when planets fall in inimical signs, it is not

the fault of> > Yuti. Also, no planet is iimical to Guru.> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > > > > > > > 2009/7/28 Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_ mrutyunjay@ ...>> > > > >> > >> > > Dear friend,> > >> > > Shri Chandrasekhar, Shri Sunil Nair Jee, Shri Kursija Jee and others,> > >> > > Jupiter, venus in any house create some or other sort of obstacles.> > >> > > The reason being house of obstacle is 6th house.> > >> > > Taurus ruled by venus is 6th from Dhanus ruled by jupiter and> > >> > > at the same time pisces ruled by jupiter is 6th counted from libra-> > >> > > the mooltriona of venus.> > >> > > So this analysis is based on ownership analysis

of planets only.> > >> > > The astrologicl classic 'Jyotisha Kalpadruma'> > >> > > explains results of Vimshottari Mahadasa and antardasa of> > >> > > all planets> > >> > > on the basis of this type of reasoning.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Mrutyunjay Tripathy> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Sh. Sunil Nair ji,> > > > Thanks for the details of your life. You know that I too have Jupiter and> > > Venus combination in Aries and have gone under tremendous difficulties> > > during the mahadasha of Jupiter. Venus dasha in

running.. Let us see what is> > > gong to happen. I am having middle income group status at present and> > > satisfied.> > > > I shall be glad if you can give your birth data for academic reasons.> > > > Regards> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 7/27/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala @>> > >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > Monday, July 27, 2009, 10:57 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >>

> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear chandu ji> > > >> > > > I hav venus +jup yoga in meena rasi and my 10th L is also venus .( u can> > > see in astro texts the effects of venus in 3rd H exalted for capri lagna or> > > leo 's )> > > >> > > > i never had kangal yoga -even i asked clarifications on it with anand> > > jain ji ,my lagna is capri and all my sis or brothers are very well off than> > > me ( my only brother is a national trade union leader of ruling party of> > > india,working in kerala as a central govtmnt employee ( u may agree kerala> > > people is trade union leaders in india generaly other than bengalies ) and> > > only sis is well off ( got a foreign education and

was working with space> > > institute of india and later she resigned as she wanted to migrate and hubby> > > is a business man ) and has own eng and construction compny in a foriegn> > > country ( sure jointly owned by husband and she is a house wife than any> > > official position than major share holder ) --all whom i supported for> > > education as my father died long back when i was so young and hence i cud> > > not continue my life like what ever way i liked ) ,evn my family life is> > > gr8 except i am not after any woman ( esp ever since marriage> > > > happened,but for ur info my marriage happed very young at the age of 23> > > as their family insited it and my mother cant afford to loose my wife as> > > daughter in law and still they hav gr8 relationship than me ) as my venus> > > traits is

stabilised by jup in own house and venus is exalted and both r in> > > same rasi ( even i am public shy and publicity shy ) and even during my days> > > with cultural progrmmes in dubai ( the place where u stay ) i never appeared> > > in public ( i hav done almost 10 cultural progrmmes in dubai alnasr leisure> > > land during the days of my business as i was a jeweller by profession )> > > >> > > > even i hav mars dosha and my mars is in 7th and aspecting my lagna ( it> > > is the reason why i got sudden temper and anger at times where as even the> > > offer frm sony TV to telecast my astro sessions ( as it is all stage managed> > > and not realy happening ---all those question and answer sessions this> > > astrologers does ,as i am against this personaly as even i hav idealism (> > > as 10th L is with jup

--the planet of idealism ,but the producer offered> > > me 2 sessions free frm his pocket as he is also one of my customer and> > > belong to very good family of delhi with good finance stability --this> > > happened long back )> > > >> > > > except my wife is slim and ideal weight ( neelam ji and sreenadh ji will> > > vouch for it ) i dont hav any dosha ,sure i never gone tru jup dasa other> > > than sub periods and one of such sub periods was gr8 for me of jup dasa in> > > merc ( suremerc is 9th L too and which the period i lost my father and but> > > made huge money in mercury maha dasa )> > > >> > > > i made good money during saddams occupation of Kuwait and during desrt> > > storm period of american re captured kuwait as Gold was only medium of> > > exchange valid in

those days than any Gulf currency and i even supplied for> > > candain and brit forces many things .> > > >> > > > sure for aries lagna venus is not benefic in sense of rishies ( tho jup> > > is a benefic as he is moola trikona in 9th house and it is sag rasi )> > > >> > > > planets in 11th house givs good results but we hav to see various other> > > factors also> > > >> > > > in ur case jup is mrita ( dead ) avasta ,dukhita and Khala and also 22nd> > > drekkan lord frm moon ( mind )> > > >> > > > so tell me how a dead planet bestow good results even if it is good> > > functionaly ??> > > >> > > > As regrds to ur career sat is in exchange with mer in 10th House and in> > > 3rd House ( means ur efforts will fruitify than

any thing to do with sudden> > > luck or lottery type )> > > >> > > > hope it may clear some of our discussions and u may able to look more> > > clearly the results ,so do u still blv kangaal yoga is operativ in ur chart> > > ( even did any one know what is the meaning of it ,it means skeleton> > > according to sanskrit meaning and i am still waiting for other memebrs to> > > enlighten me with charts and statistics )> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > sorry if any self praise happened in this mail and i cud not control ,but> > > as i am against it> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,>

> > "Chandu2chill" <nanna_id2006@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair Ji,> > > > >> > > > > I could not resist when i saw the thread "Jupiter and Venus in a House"> > > perhaps you may be aware i have Jup+ Ven combo...in my chart> > > > >> > > > > And i also read in Saptarishi Magzine an article *Secrets of> > > Ascendants* written by Shri Ashok Upadhaya. He also echo the same i.e. Jup> > > Venus together in any house brings hani to Bhagya i.e. Spoils destiny this> > > statement read as Kangaal Yoga as mentioned by Mr. Anand Jain, and it is> > > specifically to the Aries Acendants> > > > >> > > > > He says...Guru Shukra yoga in those areas of life which have no dignity> > > or depth in it this yoga will

give glamour but at the same time gives bad> > > name (Negative Publicity)> > > > >> > > > > Ref: Saptarishis Astrology Mag Vol 4 Page No# 133> > > > >> > > > > Now coming to my chart and experience i so far it's worst Personal and> > > Married life wise WHEN JUP DASHA started. litterly i believe it has changed> > > my destiny on a funny note i would say only Dashas are changing but not my> > > Disha!!:-) But When Jup-Sat period started and that too when Saturn moved to> > > Leo (my 8H from Moon) things started improving on a career front even got> > > better till today.. which is something i couldn't able to understand> > > astrologically. ..> > > > >> > > > > 10th Feb 1975. 10:47 AM POB: Nargund...> > > > >> > > >

> Please don't blame me and jump on me that, i am asking for free> > > predictions. If you and any learned members can discuss on the subject/chart> > > i can only LEARN that's the whole idea of sharing..> > > > >> > > > > With regards and respect> > > > >> > > > > Chandu2Chill> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Anand jain Ji> > > > >> > > > > I already discussed individual Yoga according to basics and Logics> > > > >> > > > > if u hav some charts other wise and some thing bad happened to them let>

> > us discuss it and mind it there is no prediction s available here> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > Anand Jain> > > > > > <swarup1068@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Nair ji,> > > > >> > > > > of course, my id is swarup middle name of mine whereas my name is> > > > > Anand Swarup Jain.> > > > >> > > > > i have read some where that jupiter and venus in a house not good and> > > > > creates KANGAAL YOG. The name of book not remember to me that's why I> > > am asking this question thru learned astrogers of this prestigious group.>

> > > >> > > > > RGS/Anand Jain> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Chandu2chill Ji,

Yes, you are correct in all your observations.

Regards,

-Manoj

Chandu2chill <nanna_id2006 Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 2:31:29 AM Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

Dear Manoj Ji,//My teacher told me that Jupiter-Ve or Venus-Ju perids can be periods of self-indulgence, that can create problems which need to be addressed when the next period (Saturn) comes by. !!!//If i am not not wrong the Next period of Saturn as AD comes ONLY If the Native is running Venus - MD For the native who is running Jupiter MD after Jup-Venus it Jup-Sun..Well, I have a chart of a LADY with Jup-Venus ComboDOB April 26, 1974 TOB: 11:40 AM POB: 79 E 07' 00", 23 N 31' 00" Anantpur, IndiaCurrently running Jup-MD Rahu-AD lady is separated i would say due to her self indulgence and arrogance and adamant nature only. Since i know her HUSBAND who is polite, religious minded, pious with guiding qualities,even very hardworker.. . In my humble opinion, in order to judge/arrive at fair conclusion of the results of this Jup-Venus Combo, one has to go thru the MAHADASA of either of these

planets. otherwise in Antra of any of these (Jup Ven) planets under different MahaDasa is not much of useful in order to understand this Yoga either Kangaal or Fruitful!!Sri Vijay Goel Jaipur Ji,You wrote://Since venus is karak for wife therefore his wife polite, religious minded, pious with guiding qualities, She will enjoy respect from both side of families. She may suffer due to obesity.//This is False or not applicable when i see and compare with my Wife's nature i mean in some practical scenario //magnetic in her facial expression./ /This is TRUE:-) RegardsChandu2Chillancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ....> wrote:Dear Vijay Ji,My teacher told me that

Jupiter-Ve or Venus-Ju perids can be periods of self-indulgence, that can create problems which need to be addressed when the next period (Saturn) comes by. !!! Regards,-ManojVijay Goel <goyalvj >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, July 28, 2009 10:20:10 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.Dear All,Jup + Ven yuti makes the native well versed in several fields of knowledge, is interested in arguments. Native earns with divine's grace or by divines grace of his wife's personality.Despite fewer earnings, it will suffice to meet the family needs.Since venus is karak for wife therefore his wife polite, religious minded, pious with guiding qualities, magnetic in her

facial expression. She will enjoy respect from both side of families. She may suffer due to obesity.(i have seen natives with this yoga in lagna are really having magnetic facial expression.]In this yuti Venusian qualities are more powerful than jupitarian influence (without looking for the individual avastha).Lack of self - satisfaction in the life is the major drawback of this yuti. This yoga gives lot of false hope also.Thanking you,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur[i also have this yoga in my horoscope with other planetary influences and ven\jup dasa is running. :)]

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Thanks.

//Operating word is " can " not " will " . //

Ha ha...sure, I agree.

blessings,

Renu

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Renu Ji,

>

> Operating word is " can " not " will " . Yes depends on several conditions but both

are benefics and both can give pleasures in abudance and yes, ultimately

spirituality will come because of realizing the futility of such pleasures.

Venus is guru but his path is one of sunsuality. Jupiter expands what he comes

in contact with. Dont forget it all depends on what sign they are in and a host

of other factors.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> renunw <renunw

>

> Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:34:51 AM

> Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

>

>  

> Dear Manoj ji & friends,

>

> I would like to quote what Sri K N Rao got to say about Jupiter & Venus and

there Dasa periods.

>

> /// Jupiter and Venus are enemies of each other, but both help in promoting

scholarly and scriptural knowledge.

>

> In doing Hindu astrology it is always good to remember the familiar stories

about the planets. Jupiter as the Guru of gods lays emphasis on righteousness

while Venus, Guru of demons, does not hesitate to adopt tactical violation of

scruples to achieve desired object. But both as most enlightened scholars and

Gurus do emphasize the need for spirituality in life. Together in their Dasha

and Antardasha they must and do arouse spiritual quest. It follows logically

that a weak Jupiter will show less idealism like an afflicted but strong

Jupiter. A totally unaspected Jupiter with strength reveals strength of

idealism, a spirit of independence in the pursuit of one's goals without

compromising. A weak and debilitated Venus is bad in itself as it encourages

unscrupulous tendencies. More intriguing is the Parashari verdict that the

association of such a weak Venus with Saturn is very bad.///

>

> If both these planets help to arouse spiritual quest in a native, how can

these periods be considered as periods of self-indulgence? Or is it that too

much involvement in self-indulgence leads one to realize the futility of it?

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vijay Ji,

> >

> > My teacher told me that Jupiter-Ve or Venus-Ju perids can be periods of

> >  

> > Regards,

> >  -Manoj

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Vijay Goel <goyalvj@ >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:20:10 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

> >

> >  

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Jup + Ven yuti makes the native well versed in several fields of knowledge,

is interested in arguments. Native earns with divine's grace or by divines grace

of his wife's personality.

> > Despite fewer earnings, it will suffice to meet the family needs.

> >

> > Since venus is karak for wife therefore his wife polite, religious minded,

pious with guiding qualities, magnetic in her facial expression. She will enjoy

> >

> > [i have seen natives with this yoga in lagna are really having magnetic

facial expression.]

> >

> > In this yuti Venusian qualities are more powerful than jupitarian influence

> >

> > Lack of self - satisfaction in the life is the major drawback of this yuti.

This yoga gives lot of false hope also.

> >

> > Thanking you,

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur

> > [i also have this yoga in my horoscope with other planetary influences and

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mrityunjay ji,

> > >

> > > What you've said is the basic principle behind natural friendship between

> > > the planets..

> > > It is by virtue of this principle that Ven-Jup are inimical to each other,

> > > being placed 3/11 and 6/8.

> > > 3/11 beig good and 6/8 being harmful.

> > > On this basis it has also been said that Jup-ven and ven-jup dashas could

be

> > > trying periods.

> > >

> > > The point is whether Jup-ven conjunction can be so harmful as to make it a

> > > KANGAAL Yoga!

> > > Is there any chart which shows this yoga working exclusively? Would like

to

> > > have your views on that.

> > >

> > > Any Yuti would be both good and bad depending on their lordship and

> > > placement. And they are the greatest benefics.

> > > Classics have praised this conjunction. Venus exalts in Jupiter's Sign and

> > > in 12H for mesh lagna, the results should be good.

> > >

> > > In any case, when planets fall in inimical signs, it is not the fault of

> > > Yuti. Also, no planet is iimical to Guru.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/7/28 Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_ mrutyunjay@ ...>

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear friend,

> > > >

> > > > Shri Chandrasekhar, Shri Sunil Nair Jee, Shri Kursija Jee and others,

> > > >

> > > > Jupiter, venus in any house create some or other sort of obstacles.

> > > >

> > > > The reason being house of obstacle is 6th house.

> > > >

> > > > Taurus ruled by venus is 6th from Dhanus ruled by jupiter and

> > > >

> > > > at the same time pisces ruled by jupiter is 6th counted from libra-

> > > >

> > > > the mooltriona of venus.

> > > >

> > > > So this analysis is based on ownership analysis of planets only.

> > > >

> > > > The astrologicl classic 'Jyotisha Kalpadruma'

> > > >

> > > > explains results of Vimshottari Mahadasa and antardasa of

> > > >

> > > > all planets

> > > >

> > > > on the basis of this type of reasoning.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > Mrutyunjay Tripathy

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Sh. Sunil Nair ji,

> > > > > Thanks for the details of your life. You know that I too have Jupiter

and

> > > > Venus combination in Aries and have gone under tremendous difficulties

> > > > during the mahadasha of Jupiter. Venus dasha in running.. Let us see

what is

> > > > gong to happen. I am having middle income group status at present and

> > > > satisfied.

> > > > > I shall be glad if you can give your birth data for academic reasons.

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Mon, 7/27/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala @>

> > > >

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>

> > > > > Monday, July 27, 2009, 10:57 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear chandu ji

> > > > >

> > > > > I hav venus +jup yoga in meena rasi and my 10th L is also venus .( u

can

> > > > see in astro texts the effects of venus in 3rd H exalted for capri lagna

or

> > > > leo 's )

> > > > >

> > > > > i never had kangal yoga -even i asked clarifications on it with anand

> > > > jain ji ,my lagna is capri and all my sis or brothers are very well off

than

> > > > me ( my only brother is a national trade union leader of ruling party of

> > > > india,working in kerala as a central govtmnt employee ( u may agree

kerala

> > > > people is trade union leaders in india generaly other than bengalies )

and

> > > > only sis is well off ( got a foreign education and was working with

space

> > > > institute of india and later she resigned as she wanted to migrate and

hubby

> > > > is a business man ) and has own eng and construction compny in a foriegn

> > > > country ( sure jointly owned by husband and she is a house wife than any

> > > > official position than major share holder ) --all whom i supported for

> > > > education as my father died long back when i was so young and hence i

cud

> > > > not continue my life like what ever way i liked ) ,evn my family life is

> > > > gr8 except i am not after any woman ( esp ever since marriage

> > > > > happened,but for ur info my marriage happed very young at the age of

> > > > as their family insited it and my mother cant afford to loose my wife as

> > > > daughter in law and still they hav gr8 relationship than me ) as my

venus

> > > > traits is stabilised by jup in own house and venus is exalted and both r

in

> > > > same rasi ( even i am public shy and publicity shy ) and even during my

days

> > > > with cultural progrmmes in dubai ( the place where u stay ) i never

appeared

> > > > in public ( i hav done almost 10 cultural progrmmes in dubai alnasr

leisure

> > > > land during the days of my business as i was a jeweller by profession )

> > > > >

> > > > > even i hav mars dosha and my mars is in 7th and aspecting my lagna (

it

> > > > is the reason why i got sudden temper and anger at times where as even

the

> > > > offer frm sony TV to telecast my astro sessions ( as it is all stage

managed

> > > > and not realy happening ---all those question and answer sessions this

> > > > astrologers does ,as i am against this personaly as even i hav idealism

(

> > > > as 10th L is with jup --the planet of idealism ,but the producer offered

> > > > me 2 sessions free frm his pocket as he is also one of my customer and

> > > > belong to very good family of delhi with good finance stability --this

> > > > happened long back )

> > > > >

> > > > > except my wife is slim and ideal weight ( neelam ji and sreenadh ji

will

> > > > vouch for it ) i dont hav any dosha ,sure i never gone tru jup dasa

other

> > > > than sub periods and one of such sub periods was gr8 for me of jup dasa

in

> > > > merc ( suremerc is 9th L too and which the period i lost my father and

but

> > > > made huge money in mercury maha dasa )

> > > > >

> > > > > i made good money during saddams occupation of Kuwait and during desrt

> > > > storm period of american re captured kuwait as Gold was only medium of

> > > > exchange valid in those days than any Gulf currency and i even supplied

for

> > > > candain and brit forces many things .

> > > > >

> > > > > sure for aries lagna venus is not benefic in sense of rishies ( tho

jup

> > > > is a benefic as he is moola trikona in 9th house and it is sag rasi )

> > > > >

> > > > > planets in 11th house givs good results but we hav to see various

other

> > > > factors also

> > > > >

> > > > > in ur case jup is mrita ( dead ) avasta ,dukhita and Khala and also

22nd

> > > > drekkan lord frm moon ( mind )

> > > > >

> > > > > so tell me how a dead planet bestow good results even if it is good

> > > > functionaly ??

> > > > >

> > > > > As regrds to ur career sat is in exchange with mer in 10th House and

in

> > > > 3rd House ( means ur efforts will fruitify than any thing to do with

sudden

> > > > luck or lottery type )

> > > > >

> > > > > hope it may clear some of our discussions and u may able to look more

> > > > clearly the results ,so do u still blv kangaal yoga is operativ in ur

chart

> > > > ( even did any one know what is the meaning of it ,it means skeleton

> > > > according to sanskrit meaning and i am still waiting for other memebrs

to

> > > > enlighten me with charts and statistics )

> > > > >

> > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > > sorry if any self praise happened in this mail and i cud not control

,but

> > > > as i am against it

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > " Chandu2chill " <nanna_id2006@ > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair Ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I could not resist when i saw the thread " Jupiter and Venus in a

House "

> > > > perhaps you may be aware i have Jup+ Ven combo...in my chart

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And i also read in Saptarishi Magzine an article *Secrets of

> > > > Ascendants* written by Shri Ashok Upadhaya. He also echo the same i.e.

Jup

> > > > Venus together in any house brings hani to Bhagya i.e. Spoils destiny

this

> > > > statement read as Kangaal Yoga as mentioned by Mr. Anand Jain, and it is

> > > > specifically to the Aries Acendants

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He says...Guru Shukra yoga in those areas of life which have no

dignity

> > > > or depth in it this yoga will give glamour but at the same time gives

bad

> > > > name (Negative Publicity)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ref: Saptarishis Astrology Mag Vol 4 Page No# 133

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now coming to my chart and experience i so far it's worst Personal

and

> > > > Married life wise WHEN JUP DASHA started. litterly i believe it has

changed

> > > > my destiny on a funny note i would say only Dashas are changing but not

my

> > > > Disha!!:-) But When Jup-Sat period started and that too when Saturn

moved to

> > > > Leo (my 8H from Moon) things started improving on a career front even

got

> > > > better till today.. which is something i couldn't able to understand

> > > > astrologically. ..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 10th Feb 1975. 10:47 AM POB: Nargund...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Please don't blame me and jump on me that, i am asking for free

> > > > predictions. If you and any learned members can discuss on the

subject/chart

> > > > i can only LEARN that's the whole idea of sharing..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > With regards and respect

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_ indian_

astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > " sunil nair " astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Anand jain Ji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I already discussed individual Yoga according to basics and Logics

> > > > > >

> > > > > > if u hav some charts other wise and some thing bad happened to them

let

> > > > us discuss it and mind it there is no prediction s available here

> > > > > >

> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_

indian_ astrology% 40. com>,

> > > > Anand Jain

> > > > > > > <swarup1068@ > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nair ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > of course, my id is swarup middle name of mine whereas my name is

> > > > > > Anand Swarup Jain.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i have read some where that jupiter and venus in a house not good

and

> > > > > > creates KANGAAL YOG. The name of book not remember to me that's why

I

> > > > am asking this question thru learned astrogers of this prestigious

group.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > RGS/Anand Jain

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

> Messages in this topic (33) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Files | Photos | Database

>

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to

Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> Recent Activity

> *  23

> New MembersVisit Your Group

> Give Back

> for Good

> Get inspired

> by a good cause.

> Y! Toolbar

> Get it Free!