IndiaDivine.org

When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Astrologers and Group Members

Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned and senior member

of this group, in which mentioned

When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure,

minimum 50 % of the horoscopes power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No 22

yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L (Bhagyesh).

Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a native?

Is there any good effects of this relationship?

Upto what extent this relationship can harm to native?

I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as my own horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in

8th House

DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi

With best regards

Anand Jain

Guest guest

Dear friend,

The following are the birh detail of Shri Anand Swarup Jain

The axiom of Shree Manoj Jee is not applicable here.

First let us see the jupiter -Saturn Yoga in the 9th rasi.

If equal hosue systm is used the jupiter comes to 8th house and saturn stil

remains in he 9th house.

Both never come together into 8th house only if use Western Concept of

treating cusp of the house as the beginning point of the house.

Shree Jain Jee....perhaps using Western Concepts of cusp-as the beginning point

of house.

Even then....the

comination is nearly 16 degree apart.....!!!

So a yoga is not formed.

Additionally Saturn gets a close-head cut (not hair cut) by

ominous Rahu !

Hope the picture is clear now.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 29 Ar 58' 00.74 " Krit 1 Ar Sg

Sun - AmK 27 Vi 55' 30.12 " Chit 2 Vi Vi

Moon - PiK 18 Cn 05' 20.88 " Asre 1 Cn Sg

Mars - PK 17 Ge 23' 28.78 " Ardr 4 Ge Pi

Mercury - BK 22 Li 37' 40.01 " Visa 1 Li Ar

Jupiter - DK 4 Sg 51' 36.33 " Mool 2 Sg Ta

Venus - AK 28 Li 00' 24.95 " Visa 3 Li Ge

Saturn - MK 19 Sg 11' 08.59 " PSha 2 Sg Vi

Rahu - GK 20 Le 11' 05.28 " PPha 3 Le Li

Ketu 20 Aq 11' 05.28 " PBha 1 Aq Ar

, " swarup1068 " <swarup1068

wrote:

>

> Respected Astrologers and Group Members

>

> Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned and senior member

> of this group, in which mentioned

>

> When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a

failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari

Shloka No 22 yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L (Bhagyesh).

>

> Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a native?

>

> Is there any good effects of this relationship?

>

> Upto what extent this relationship can harm to native?

>

> I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as my own horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn

in 8th House

> DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi

>

> With best regards

>

> Anand Jain

>

Guest guest

Dear Anand jain ji,Jupiter-saturn Yoga per se cannot produce failures.  I do not know where Manoj ji has given this. It might be in that Saptarishi Link in which we are already questioning the Jup-ven giving Kangaal Yoga.

Jupiter saturn Yuti produces men with mission. You can see the chart of Obama where a debilitated Jup in his dasha has thrown him centrestage as the most powerful person on the earth.There are many more cases like that. As per Shri K N Rao, Jup-sat conjunction or opposition indicate periods of changes. People born with this combination often herald changes around them, depending upon the lorships etc. In mundane also. he says. these are periods which indicate changes.

RegardsNeelam2009/7/28 Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay

Dear friend,

The following are the birh detail of Shri Anand Swarup Jain

The axiom of Shree Manoj Jee is not applicable here.

First let us see the jupiter -Saturn Yoga in the 9th rasi.

If equal hosue systm is used the jupiter comes to 8th house and saturn stil remains in he 9th house.

Both never come together into 8th house only if use Western Concept of

treating cusp of the house as the beginning point of the house.

Shree Jain Jee....perhaps using Western Concepts of cusp-as the beginning point of house.

Even then....the

comination is nearly 16 degree apart.....!!!

So a yoga is not formed.

Additionally Saturn gets a close-head cut (not hair cut) by

ominous Rahu !

Hope the picture is clear now.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 29 Ar 58' 00.74 " Krit 1 Ar Sg

Sun - AmK 27 Vi 55' 30.12 " Chit 2 Vi Vi

Moon - PiK 18 Cn 05' 20.88 " Asre 1 Cn Sg

Mars - PK 17 Ge 23' 28.78 " Ardr 4 Ge Pi

Mercury - BK 22 Li 37' 40.01 " Visa 1 Li Ar

Jupiter - DK 4 Sg 51' 36.33 " Mool 2 Sg Ta

Venus - AK 28 Li 00' 24.95 " Visa 3 Li Ge

Saturn - MK 19 Sg 11' 08.59 " PSha 2 Sg Vi

Rahu - GK 20 Le 11' 05.28 " PPha 3 Le Li

Ketu 20 Aq 11' 05.28 " PBha 1 Aq Ar

, " swarup1068 " <swarup1068 wrote:

>

>

>

> When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No 22 yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L (Bhagyesh).

>

>

>

>

> I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as my own horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in 8th House

>

> With best regards

>

> Anand Jain

>

Guest guest

Jupiters aspect on Saturn makes a person wise and worthy advisor to King.

Saturns aspect on Jupiter Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 28/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure, Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 4:47 PM

Dear Anand jain ji,Jupiter-saturn Yoga per se cannot produce failures. I do not know where Manoj ji has given this. It might be in that Saptarishi Link in which we are already questioning the Jup-ven giving Kangaal Yoga.Jupiter saturn Yuti produces men with mission. You can see the chart of Obama where a debilitated Jup in his dasha has thrown him centrestage as the most powerful person on the earth.There are many more cases like that. As per Shri K N Rao, Jup-sat conjunction or opposition indicate periods of changes. People born with this combination often herald changes around them, depending upon the lorships etc. In mundane also. he says. these are periods which indicate changes.RegardsNeelam

2009/7/28 Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunj ay >

Dear friend,The following are the birh detail of Shri Anand Swarup JainThe axiom of Shree Manoj Jee is not applicable here.First let us see the jupiter -Saturn Yoga in the 9th rasi.If equal hosue systm is used the jupiter comes to 8th house and saturn stil remains in he 9th house.Both never come together into 8th house only if use Western Concept oftreating cusp of the house as the beginning point of the house.Shree Jain Jee....perhaps using Western Concepts of cusp-as the beginning point of house.Even then....the comination is nearly 16 degree apart.....!! !So a yoga is not formed.Additionally Saturn gets a close-head cut (not hair cut) by ominous Rahu !Hope the picture is clear now.Regards,Mrutyunjay TripathyBody Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi NavamsaLagna 29 Ar 58' 00.74" Krit 1 Ar SgSun - AmK 27 Vi 55' 30.12"

Chit 2 Vi ViMoon - PiK 18 Cn 05' 20.88" Asre 1 Cn SgMars - PK 17 Ge 23' 28.78" Ardr 4 Ge PiMercury - BK 22 Li 37' 40.01" Visa 1 Li ArJupiter - DK 4 Sg 51' 36.33" Mool 2 Sg TaVenus - AK 28 Li 00' 24.95" Visa 3 Li GeSaturn - MK 19 Sg 11' 08.59" PSha 2 Sg ViRahu - GK 20 Le 11' 05.28" PPha 3 Le LiKetu 20 Aq 11' 05.28" PBha 1 Aq Ar

ancient_indian_ astrology, "swarup1068" <swarup1068@. ..> wrote:>> Respected Astrologers and Group Members> > Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned and senior member > of this group, in which mentioned> > When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No 22 yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L (Bhagyesh).> > Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a native?> > Is there any good effects of this relationship?> > Upto what extent this relationship can harm to native?> > I

feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as my own horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in 8th House> DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi> > With best regards> > Anand Jain>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Those are not my axioms, just a cut and paste from Saptarishi Astrology magazine. I just thought it would be convenient to have it right here, in front of us to discuss. I am noticing that many of the axioms in that specific article, I cannot derive from fundamentals. Ofcourse, I am always hesitant to comment on experienced and well known astrologers/writers, but, even in the small collection of charts I have, some of those axioms dont seem to work. May be I dont know how to apply them in an intelligent way ..... which is exactly my point. I wish the author had dealt with ONE sign (Aries) thoroughly explaining the rationale, instead of just putting down points for all the signs.

I have found repeatedly such short cut axioms dont work well for me. I do much better relying on the basic fundamentals of analysis.

Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 4:17:31 AMRe: Re: When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure,

Dear Anand jain ji,Jupiter-saturn Yoga per se cannot produce failures. I do not know where Manoj ji has given this. It might be in that Saptarishi Link in which we are already questioning the Jup-ven giving Kangaal Yoga.Jupiter saturn Yuti produces men with mission. You can see the chart of Obama where a debilitated Jup in his dasha has thrown him centrestage as the most powerful person on the earth.There are many more cases like that. As per Shri K N Rao, Jup-sat conjunction or opposition indicate periods of changes. People born with this combination often herald changes around them, depending upon the lorships etc. In mundane also. he says.. these are periods which indicate changes.RegardsNeelam

Dear friend,The following are the birh detail of Shri Anand Swarup JainThe axiom of Shree Manoj Jee is not applicable here.First let us see the jupiter -Saturn Yoga in the 9th rasi.If equal hosue systm is used the jupiter comes to 8th house and saturn stil remains in he 9th house.Both never come together into 8th house only if use Western Concept oftreating cusp of the house as the beginning point of the house.Shree Jain Jee....perhaps using Western Concepts of cusp-as the beginning point of house.Even then....the comination is nearly 16 degree apart.....!! !So a yoga is not formed.Additionally Saturn gets a close-head cut (not hair cut) by ominous Rahu !Hope the picture is clear now.Regards,Mrutyunjay TripathyBody Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi NavamsaLagna 29 Ar 58' 00.74" Krit 1 Ar SgSun - AmK 27 Vi 55' 30.12"

Chit 2 Vi ViMoon - PiK 18 Cn 05' 20.88" Asre 1 Cn SgMars - PK 17 Ge 23' 28.78" Ardr 4 Ge PiMercury - BK 22 Li 37' 40.01" Visa 1 Li ArJupiter - DK 4 Sg 51' 36.33" Mool 2 Sg TaVenus - AK 28 Li 00' 24.95" Visa 3 Li GeSaturn - MK 19 Sg 11' 08.59" PSha 2 Sg ViRahu - GK 20 Le 11' 05.28" PPha 3 Le LiKetu 20 Aq 11' 05.28" PBha 1 Aq Ar

ancient_indian_ astrology, "swarup1068" <swarup1068@. ..> wrote:>> Respected Astrologers and Group Members> > Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned and senior member > of this group, in which mentioned> > When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes power is reduced.. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No 22 yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L (Bhagyesh).> > Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a native?> > Is there any good effects of this relationship?> > Upto what extent this relationship can harm to native?> > I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as my

own horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in 8th House> DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi> > With best regards> > Anand Jain>

Guest guest

DEar Neelamji,I also remember reading that jupiter and saturn conjunction denotes a person with a mission. I know 2 people with this combination and both are doing very good work, are very helpful and philosophic by nature and career wise also, they are doing well.

Regards,

Anita--- On Tue, 28/7/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure, Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 11:17 AM

Dear Anand jain ji,Jupiter-saturn Yoga per se cannot produce failures. I do not know where Manoj ji has given this. It might be in that Saptarishi Link in which we are already questioning the Jup-ven giving Kangaal Yoga.Jupiter saturn Yuti produces men with mission. You can see the chart of Obama where a debilitated Jup in his dasha has thrown him centrestage as the most powerful person on the earth.There are many more cases like that. As per Shri K N Rao, Jup-sat conjunction or opposition indicate periods of changes. People born with this combination often herald changes around them, depending upon the lorships etc. In mundane also. he says. these are periods which indicate changes.RegardsNeelam

ancient_indian_ astrology, "swarup1068" <swarup1068@. ..> wrote:>> Respected Astrologers and Group Members> > Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned and senior member > of this group, in which mentioned> > When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No 22 yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L (Bhagyesh).> > Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a native?> > Is there any good effects of this relationship?> > Upto what extent this relationship can harm to native?> > I

feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as my own horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in 8th House> DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi> > With best regards> > Anand Jain>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Ms Neeam Gupta,

I agree with you. I have Saturn and Jupiter in Aries. Jupiter have given much difficulties during his dasha and Saturn has settled mi in my life though debilitated. What I am it is due to Saturn. I am a teacher, a doctor and a astrologer only due to Saturn and Jupiter combination.

Regards--- On Tue, 7/28/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure, Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 4:47 PM

2009/7/28 Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay

Dear friend,The following are the birh detail of Shri Anand Swarup JainThe axiom of Shree Manoj Jee is not applicable here.First let us see the jupiter -Saturn Yoga in the 9th rasi.If equal hosue systm is used the jupiter comes to 8th house and saturn stil remains in he 9th house.Both never come together into 8th house only if use Western Concept oftreating cusp of the house as the beginning point of the house.Shree Jain Jee....perhaps using Western Concepts of cusp-as the beginning point of house.Even then....the comination is nearly 16 degree apart.....!!!So a yoga is not formed.Additionally Saturn gets a close-head cut (not hair cut) by ominous Rahu !Hope the picture is clear now.Regards,Mrutyunjay TripathyBody Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi NavamsaLagna 29 Ar 58' 00.74" Krit 1 Ar SgSun - AmK 27 Vi 55' 30.12"

, "swarup1068" <swarup1068 wrote:>> Respected Astrologers and Group Members> > Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned and senior member > of this group, in which mentioned> > When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No 22 yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L (Bhagyesh).> > Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a native?> > Is there any good effects of this relationship?> > Upto what extent this relationship can harm to native?> > I feel

Manoj ji is absoloutely right as my own horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in 8th House> DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi> > With best regards> > Anand Jain>

Guest guest

Dear Anad Jain,

If I am not wrong, it is for Aries Lagna, Saturn is 10th and 11th lord and

Jupiter is 9th and 12th lord. The combination of Saturn and Jupiter does not

produce Raja Yoga. Both has afflictions of ownership. But in general it is not

so.

Love and regards

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, swarup1068 <swarup1068 wrote:

> swarup1068 <swarup1068

> When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of

any kind the person becomes a failure,

>

> Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 3:58 PM

> Respected Astrologers and Group

> Members

>

> Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned and senior

> member

>

> When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the

> person becomes a failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes

> power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No 22

> yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L 

> (Bhagyesh).

>

>

>

>

> I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as  my own

> horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in 8th House

>

> With best regards

>

> Anand Jain

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji,

Does this mean that conjunction of Jupiter as 9th lord and Saturn as 10th lord

forming Dharma Karmadhipathi Yoga for Aries Lagna is not effective?

blessings,

Renu

, " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Anad Jain,

> If I am not wrong, it is for Aries Lagna, Saturn is 10th and 11th lord and

Jupiter is 9th and 12th lord. The combination of Saturn and Jupiter does not

produce Raja Yoga. Both has afflictions of ownership. But in general it is not

so.

> Love and regards

>

> --- On Tue, 7/28/09, swarup1068 <swarup1068 wrote:

>

> > swarup1068 <swarup1068

> > When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship

of any kind the person becomes a failure,

> >

> > Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 3:58 PM

> > Respected Astrologers and Group

> > Members

> >

> > Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned and senior

> > member

> > of this group, in which mentioned

> >

> > When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the

> > person becomes a failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes

> > power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No 22

> > yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L 

> > (Bhagyesh).

> >

> > Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a native?

> >

> > Is there any good effects of this relationship?

> >

> > Upto what extent this relationship can harm to native?

> >

> > I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as  my own

> > horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in 8th House

> > DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi

> >

> > With best regards

> >

> > Anand Jain

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> >

Guest guest

//Jupiter saturn Yuti produces men with mission. You can see the chart of

> Obama where a debilitated Jup in his dasha has thrown him centrestage as the

> most powerful person on the earth.

> There are many more cases like that. As per Shri K N Rao, Jup-sat

> conjunction or opposition indicate periods of changes. People born with this

> combination often herald changes around them, depending upon the lorships

> etc. In mundane also. he says. these are periods which indicate changes.//

Very True !

This yuti is also known as Bhrama yoga (lord Bhrama the creater), person has the

ability or intellectual sense to see the past, present and future , of the

mission he undertakes. See the house placement, he will have total

knowledge\intuition of that house in his life.

If lagna and LL is powerful and good astakavrge points in lagna, this yoga will

show beneficial results due to 'karma yoga'.

I remember one person was having this yuti in 10th house, he roused to great

heights and second one in 9th house, he also progressed very fast but stayed

away from father.

Thanking you,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Anand jain ji,

>

> J*upiter-saturn Yoga per se cannot produce failures.* I do not know where

> Manoj ji has given this. It might be in that Saptarishi Link in which we are

> already questioning the Jup-ven giving Kangaal Yoga.

>

> Jupiter saturn Yuti produces men with mission. You can see the chart of

> Obama where a debilitated Jup in his dasha has thrown him centrestage as the

> most powerful person on the earth.

> There are many more cases like that. As per Shri K N Rao, Jup-sat

> conjunction or opposition indicate periods of changes. People born with this

> combination often herald changes around them, depending upon the lorships

> etc. In mundane also. he says. these are periods which indicate changes.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> 2009/7/28 Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay

>

> >

> >

> > Dear friend,

> >

> > The following are the birh detail of Shri Anand Swarup Jain

> >

> > The axiom of Shree Manoj Jee is not applicable here.

> >

> > First let us see the jupiter -Saturn Yoga in the 9th rasi.

> >

> > If equal hosue systm is used the jupiter comes to 8th house and saturn stil

> > remains in he 9th house.

> >

> > Both never come together into 8th house only if use Western Concept of

> >

> > treating cusp of the house as the beginning point of the house.

> >

> > Shree Jain Jee....perhaps using Western Concepts of cusp-as the beginning

> > point of house.

> >

> > Even then....the

> >

> > comination is nearly 16 degree apart.....!!!

> >

> > So a yoga is not formed.

> >

> > Additionally Saturn gets a close-head cut (not hair cut) by

> >

> > ominous Rahu !

> >

> > Hope the picture is clear now.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Mrutyunjay Tripathy

> >

> > Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

> >

> > Lagna 29 Ar 58' 00.74 " Krit 1 Ar Sg

> > Sun - AmK 27 Vi 55' 30.12 " Chit 2 Vi Vi

> > Moon - PiK 18 Cn 05' 20.88 " Asre 1 Cn Sg

> > Mars - PK 17 Ge 23' 28.78 " Ardr 4 Ge Pi

> > Mercury - BK 22 Li 37' 40.01 " Visa 1 Li Ar

> > Jupiter - DK 4 Sg 51' 36.33 " Mool 2 Sg Ta

> > Venus - AK 28 Li 00' 24.95 " Visa 3 Li Ge

> > Saturn - MK 19 Sg 11' 08.59 " PSha 2 Sg Vi

> > Rahu - GK 20 Le 11' 05.28 " PPha 3 Le Li

> > Ketu 20 Aq 11' 05.28 " PBha 1 Aq Ar

> >

> >

> > --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> > " swarup1068 " <swarup1068@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Astrologers and Group Members

> > >

> > > Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned and senior member

> > > of this group, in which mentioned

> > >

> > > When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a

> > failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari

> > Shloka No 22 yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L

> > (Bhagyesh).

> > >

> > > Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a native?

> > >

> > > Is there any good effects of this relationship?

> > >

> > > Upto what extent this relationship can harm to native?

> > >

> > > I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as my own horoscope, Jupiter and

> > Saturn in 8th House

> > > DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi

> > >

> > > With best regards

> > >

> > > Anand Jain

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

The following results of Jup with Saturn in all houses without taking

sign in consideration.

1st house - Rich, but will face many dangers and downfalls.

2nd house - Troubles from Government, persistent diseases.

3rd House - Rich and famous.

4th house - Well placed children.

5th house - will be very rich, but earn in questionable ways, will not

give attention to dressinspite of being wealthy.

6th house - will incur severe strains in marriage, be fond of

questionable deeds, troubled by wealth, but wealthy.

7th house - lives on females wealth, henpecked.

8th house - Poor, uneducated.

9th house - Lordly, Musical achievements.

10th house - Checkered education for children.

11th house - wealthy, henpecked, praiseworthy.

12th house - Miserable Life.

Above results from Shri R. Santhanams " Esentials of Predictive Hindu

Astrology " .

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear All,

Look at this chart.

23/02/1969...16:02 hrs, Ludhiana, India.

Jupiter Saturn are aspecting....and Jupiter/Saturn dasa has started.

Good discussion chart.

Regards,

Bipul

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 3:58 PM, swarup1068 <swarup1068 wrote:

>

>

>

>

> When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a

> failure, minimum 50 % of the horoscopes power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari

> Shloka No 22 yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter is 9L

> (Bhagyesh).

>

>

>

>

> I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as my own horoscope, Jupiter and

> Saturn in 8th House

>

> With best regards

>

> Anand Jain

>

>

>

--

Bipul Pathak

Guest guest

Respected Ms Renu ji,

You are right. I mean so. If you read the shloka 4th of Aries lagna in

" Bhavartha Ratnakara " English Translation by Dr,B.V.Raman same views has been

expressed.

Regards

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, renunw <renunw wrote:

> renunw <renunw

> Re: When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship

of any kind the person becomes a failure,

>

> Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:27 PM

>

> Dear Kursija ji,

>

> Does this mean that conjunction of Jupiter as 9th lord and

> Saturn as 10th lord forming Dharma Karmadhipathi Yoga for

> Aries Lagna is not effective?

>

> blessings,

>

> Renu

>

> ,

> " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Anad Jain,

> > If I am not wrong, it is for Aries Lagna, Saturn is

> 10th and 11th lord and Jupiter is 9th and 12th lord. The

> combination of Saturn and Jupiter does not produce Raja

> Yoga. Both has afflictions of ownership. But in general it

> is not so.

> > Love and regards

> >

> > --- On Tue, 7/28/09, swarup1068 <swarup1068

> wrote:

> >

> > > swarup1068 <swarup1068

> > > When Jupiter

> Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a

> failure,

> > >

> > > Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 3:58 PM

> > > Respected Astrologers and Group

> > > Members

> > >

> > > Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned

> and senior

> > > member

> > > of this group, in which mentioned

> > >

> > > When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any

> kind the

> > > person becomes a failure, minimum 50 % of the

> horoscopes

> > > power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No

> 22

> > > yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter

> is 9L 

> > > (Bhagyesh).

> > >

> > > Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a

> native?

> > >

> > > Is there any good effects of this relationship?

> > >

> > > Upto what extent this relationship can harm to

> native?

> > >

> > > I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as  my own

> > > horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in 8th House

> > > DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi

> > >

> > > With best regards

> > >

> > > Anand Jain

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskaarji,YOur mail as usual was straightforward, clear and precise, no frills variety. Thanks for the clarifications.

Anita--- On Tue, 28/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure, Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 7:25 PM

Dear Friends,The following results of Jup with Saturn in all houses without takingsign in consideration.1st house - Rich, but will face many dangers and downfalls.2nd house - Troubles from Government, persistent diseases.3rd House - Rich and famous.4th house - Well placed children.5th house - will be very rich, but earn in questionable ways, will notgive attention to dressinspite of being wealthy.6th house - will incur severe strains in marriage, be fond ofquestionable deeds, troubled by wealth, but wealthy.7th house - lives on females wealth, henpecked.8th house - Poor, uneducated.9th house - Lordly, Musical achievements.10th house - Checkered education for children.11th house - wealthy, henpecked, praiseworthy.12th house - Miserable Life.Above results from Shri R. Santhanams "Esentials of Predictive

HinduAstrology".regards/Bhaskar.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Kursija ji,

I have the book. I will go through it. Thanks :)

blessings,

Renu

, " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija

wrote:

>

>

> Respected Ms Renu ji,

> You are right. I mean so. If you read the shloka 4th of Aries lagna in

" Bhavartha Ratnakara " English Translation by Dr,B.V.Raman same views has been

expressed.

> Regards

>

> --- On Tue, 7/28/09, renunw <renunw wrote:

>

> > renunw <renunw

> > Re: When Jupiter Saturn has a

relationship of any kind the person becomes a failure,

> >

> > Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:27 PM

> >

> > Dear Kursija ji,

> >

> > Does this mean that conjunction of Jupiter as 9th lord and

> > Saturn as 10th lord forming Dharma Karmadhipathi Yoga for

> > Aries Lagna is not effective?

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> > ,

> > " S.C. Kursija " <sckursija@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Anad Jain,

> > > If I am not wrong, it is for Aries Lagna, Saturn is

> > 10th and 11th lord and Jupiter is 9th and 12th lord. The

> > combination of Saturn and Jupiter does not produce Raja

> > Yoga. Both has afflictions of ownership. But in general it

> > is not so.

> > > Love and regards

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 7/28/09, swarup1068 <swarup1068@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > > swarup1068 <swarup1068@>

> > > > When Jupiter

> > Saturn has a relationship of any kind the person becomes a

> > failure,

> > > >

> > > > Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 3:58 PM

> > > > Respected Astrologers and Group

> > > > Members

> > > >

> > > > Today a article quoted by Sh. Manoj Ji a learned

> > and senior

> > > > member

> > > > of this group, in which mentioned

> > > >

> > > > When Jupiter Saturn has a relationship of any

> > kind the

> > > > person becomes a failure, minimum 50 % of the

> > horoscopes

> > > > power is reduced. Ref Laghu Parasari Shloka No

> > 22

> > > > yogaadhyaya. Saturn is 10L (karmesh) and Jupiter

> > is 9L 

> > > > (Bhagyesh).

> > > >

> > > > Will you please elobrate as how it effects to a

> > native?

> > > >

> > > > Is there any good effects of this relationship?

> > > >

> > > > Upto what extent this relationship can harm to

> > native?

> > > >

> > > > I feel Manoj ji is absoloutely right as  my own

> > > > horoscope, Jupiter and Saturn in 8th House

> > > > DOB 14.10.1960 19.30 Delhi

> > > >

> > > > With best regards

> > > >

> > > > Anand Jain

> > > >