IndiaDivine.org

RE-when saturn jupiter has relation.............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

regards,

to share here : a family friend of mine has jupiter/saturn in the 2nd house

saturn own sign makara - born in a humble family background with father as

cahsier in the railways. the person is today vice-president in manufacturing

engineering industry himself a mechanical engineer. yes unfortunately had a

break in the career sometime back and recovered later using the break to learn

SAP modules, work abroad on diversified IT jobs, etc

he is a brilliant assertive person with a keen technical bent of mind and a

perfectionist attitude speaking upfront with good lingusitic ability in english.

shy in his boyhood but very verbal since college days. had career in foreign

countries several times - gulf/america/australia. is well to do in life with a

professionally qualified wife and property from the in-laws. spends money

sensibly and has high taste in lifestyle.

hope this helps,

regards again,

kshantaram

-- In , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> In Lal Kitab a person with a Jup-Sat combo is known, to be owner of

> having a Dharmic Teva.

>

> I too have this combo in my Chart and can call myself successfull in

> very many areas , But again the definition of success varies from

> person to person. Universally success is defined in a laymans words as

> " Name, fame and money in his area of operations.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

, Vandna Misra

> <vandana_mishra_91@> wrote:

> >

> > DEAR ALL,

> > saturn jupiter combination show expansion and contraction being

> continually at work,incresing and diminishig the boudaries of

> conciousness at various stages of man's evolution.A person born with

> this combination is a complex ,difficult to understand.Jupiter Acc.to

> BHRIGU NANDI NADI,represent jeev or self who tries to pacify saturn

> which represent beautitude of melancholy.To understand saturn in

> metaphysical sense is a person born of disillusionment with all that is

> dross and gross,sensual and unstable in human life so. all cure lies

> with jupiter only it is the only planet who can check saturn

> > so they may be termed as unsucessful in materialisic sense,but by

> giving this combination in one chart,almighty BRAHMA has chosen him/her

> to churned oneself to reach the ultimate goal oF spirituality.

> > I completely agree with NEELUMJI that such person born with some

> mission in his or her life.We do have few instances where person is

> suceessful with this combination.since we all are astrology group i

> would like to remind you people renounced astrologer B.V.RAMAN

> > WAS BORN WITH ITHIS COMBINATION.Most of you agree HE WAS NOT FAILURE

> > REGARDS..

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Shantaram Ji,

What you describe sounds typical for such a placement. I also have a good friend with Jupiter in Makara in 2nd house and she has accumulated money through being very careful and frugal. Ofcourse there needs to be dhana yogas in the chart for such wealth. Jupiter in Capricon for a Sag ascendant seems to be a good placement to accumulate money through hard work and frugality.

Regards,

-Manoj

shantaramkhrd <shantaramkhrd Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:03:17 PM Re: RE-when saturn jupiter has relation.............

regards,to share here : a family friend of mine has jupiter/saturn in the 2nd house saturn own sign makara - born in a humble family background with father as cahsier in the railways. the person is today vice-president in manufacturing engineering industry himself a mechanical engineer. yes unfortunately had a break in the career sometime back and recovered later using the break to learn SAP modules, work abroad on diversified IT jobs, etche is a brilliant assertive person with a keen technical bent of mind and a perfectionist attitude speaking upfront with good lingusitic ability in english. shy in his boyhood but very verbal since college days. had career in foreign countries several times - gulf/america/ australia.. is well to do in life with a professionally qualified wife and property from the in-laws. spends money sensibly and has high taste in lifestyle.hope this helps,regards again,kshantaram-- In

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > In Lal Kitab a person with a Jup-Sat combo is known, to be owner of> having a Dharmic Teva.> > I too have this combo in my Chart and can call myself successfull in> very many areas , But again the definition of success varies from> person to person. Universally success is defined in a laymans words as> "Name, fame and money in his area of operations.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna

Misra> <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> >> > DEAR ALL,> > saturn jupiter combination show expansion and contraction being> continually at work,incresing and diminishig the boudaries of> conciousness at various stages of man's evolution.A person born with> this combination is a complex ,difficult to understand.Jupiter Acc.to> BHRIGU NANDI NADI,represent jeev or self who tries to pacify saturn> which represent beautitude of melancholy.To understand saturn in> metaphysical sense is a person born of disillusionment with all that is> dross and gross,sensual and unstable in human life so. all cure lies> with jupiter only it is the only planet who can check saturn> > so they may be termed as unsucessful in materialisic sense,but by> giving this combination in one chart,almighty BRAHMA has chosen him/her> to churned oneself to reach the

ultimate goal oF spirituality.> > I completely agree with NEELUMJI that such person born with some> mission in his or her life.We do have few instances where person is> suceessful with this combination. since we all are astrology group i> would like to remind you people renounced astrologer B.V.RAMAN> > WAS BORN WITH ITHIS COMBINATION. Most of you agree HE WAS NOT FAILURE> > REGARDS..> >>

Guest guest

Dear shanta ram ji Thanks for participating in discussion can u post the chart of ur frnd for learning for the grp if u know the birth data and willing to disclose some other details what ever u know abt him .Thanks and rgrds sunil nair , "shantaramkhrd" <shantaramkhrd wrote:>> regards,> > to share here : a family friend of mine has jupiter/saturn in the 2nd house saturn own sign makara - born in a humble family background with father as cahsier in the railways. the person is today vice-president in manufacturing engineering industry himself a mechanical engineer. yes unfortunately had a break in the career sometime back and recovered later using the break to learn SAP modules, work abroad on diversified IT jobs, etc> > he is a brilliant assertive person with a keen technical bent of mind and a perfectionist attitude speaking upfront with good lingusitic ability in english. shy in his boyhood but very verbal since college days. had career in foreign countries several times - gulf/america/australia. is well to do in life with a professionally qualified wife and property from the in-laws. spends money sensibly and has high taste in lifestyle.> > hope this helps,> > regards again,> > > kshantaram> > > > > -- In , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > In Lal Kitab a person with a Jup-Sat combo is known, to be owner of> > having a Dharmic Teva.> > > > I too have this combo in my Chart and can call myself successfull in> > very many areas , But again the definition of success varies from> > person to person. Universally success is defined in a laymans words as> > "Name, fame and money in his area of operations.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Vandna Misra> > <vandana_mishra_91@> wrote:> > >> > > DEAR ALL,> > > saturn jupiter combination show expansion and contraction being> > continually at work,incresing and diminishig the boudaries of> > conciousness at various stages of man's evolution.A person born with> > this combination is a complex ,difficult to understand.Jupiter Acc.to> > BHRIGU NANDI NADI,represent jeev or self who tries to pacify saturn> > which represent beautitude of melancholy.To understand saturn in> > metaphysical sense is a person born of disillusionment with all that is> > dross and gross,sensual and unstable in human life so. all cure lies> > with jupiter only it is the only planet who can check saturn> > > so they may be termed as unsucessful in materialisic sense,but by> > giving this combination in one chart,almighty BRAHMA has chosen him/her> > to churned oneself to reach the ultimate goal oF spirituality.> > > I completely agree with NEELUMJI that such person born with some> > mission in his or her life.We do have few instances where person is> > suceessful with this combination.since we all are astrology group i> > would like to remind you people renounced astrologer B.V.RAMAN> > > WAS BORN WITH ITHIS COMBINATION.Most of you agree HE WAS NOT FAILURE> > > REGARDS..> > >> >>

Guest guest

Sir,

You may go through the chart

DOB 14.10.1960

Delhi

Native is a graduate mariied in Nov 1985, having 2 daughters, his father expired in AUGUST 1990 December 1990 a Custom case against him and decided in his favour April 2000.

He could not achive any thing in his life inspite of thorough knowledge only like a watchman of parental property.

RGS/Anand jain--- On Thu, 30/7/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala Re: RE-when saturn jupiter has relation............. Date: Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:30 AM

Dear shanta ram ji Thanks for participating in discussion can u post the chart of ur frnd for learning for the grp if u know the birth data and willing to disclose some other details what ever u know abt him .Thanks and rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, "shantaramkhrd" <shantaramkhrd@ ...> wrote:>> regards,> > to share here : a family friend of mine has jupiter/saturn in the 2nd house saturn own sign makara - born in a humble family background with father as cahsier in the railways. the person is today vice-president in manufacturing engineering industry himself a mechanical engineer. yes unfortunately had a break in the career sometime back and recovered later using the break to learn SAP modules, work abroad on diversified IT jobs, etc> > he is a brilliant assertive person with

a keen technical bent of mind and a perfectionist attitude speaking upfront with good lingusitic ability in english. shy in his boyhood but very verbal since college days. had career in foreign countries several times - gulf/america/ australia. is well to do in life with a professionally qualified wife and property from the in-laws. spends money sensibly and has high taste in lifestyle.> > hope this helps,> > regards again,> > > kshantaram> > > > > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > In Lal Kitab a person with a Jup-Sat combo is known, to be owner of> > having a Dharmic Teva.> > > > I too have this combo in my Chart and can call myself successfull in> > very many areas , But again the definition of success varies from> > person to

person. Universally success is defined in a laymans words as> > "Name, fame and money in his area of operations.> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra> > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:> > >> > > DEAR ALL,> > > saturn jupiter combination show expansion and contraction being> > continually at work,incresing and diminishig the boudaries of> > conciousness at various stages of man's evolution.A person born with> > this combination is a complex ,difficult to understand.Jupiter Acc.to> > BHRIGU NANDI NADI,represent jeev or self who tries to pacify saturn> > which represent beautitude of melancholy.To understand saturn in> > metaphysical sense is a person born of

disillusionment with all that is> > dross and gross,sensual and unstable in human life so. all cure lies> > with jupiter only it is the only planet who can check saturn> > > so they may be termed as unsucessful in materialisic sense,but by> > giving this combination in one chart,almighty BRAHMA has chosen him/her> > to churned oneself to reach the ultimate goal oF spirituality.> > > I completely agree with NEELUMJI that such person born with some> > mission in his or her life.We do have few instances where person is> > suceessful with this combination. since we all are astrology group i> > would like to remind you people renounced astrologer B.V..RAMAN> > > WAS BORN WITH ITHIS COMBINATION. Most of you agree HE WAS NOT FAILURE> > > REGARDS..> > >> >>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Anand Jain Jee,

I have already explained

your combination.

These two planets are more than 15 degree away from each other.

So the combination do not work in your chart.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay

, Anand Jain <swarup1068

wrote:

>

> Sir,

>  

> You may go through the chart

>  

> DOB 14.10.1960

> 19.30

> Delhi

>  

> Native is a graduate mariied in Nov 1985, having 2 daughters, his father

expired in AUGUST 1990 December 1990 a Custom case against him and decided in

his favour April 2000.

>  

> He could not achive any thing in his life inspite of thorough knowledge only

like a watchman of parental property.

>  

> RGS/Anand jain

>

> --- On Thu, 30/7/09, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala

> Re: RE-when saturn jupiter has

relation..............

>

> Thursday, 30 July, 2009, 2:30 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear shanta ram ji

>

>   Thanks for participating in discussion

>

> can u post the chart of ur frnd for learning for the grp if u know the birth

data and willing to disclose some other details what ever u know abt him ..

>

> Thanks and rgrds sunil nair

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " shantaramkhrd "

<shantaramkhrd@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > to share here : a family friend of mine has jupiter/saturn in the 2nd house

saturn own sign makara - born in a humble family background with father as

cahsier in the railways. the person is today vice-president in manufacturing

engineering industry himself a mechanical engineer. yes unfortunately had a

break in the career sometime back and recovered later using the break to learn

SAP modules, work abroad on diversified IT jobs, etc

> >

> > he is a brilliant assertive person with a keen technical bent of mind and a

perfectionist attitude speaking upfront with good lingusitic ability in english.

shy in his boyhood but very verbal since college days. had career in foreign

countries several times - gulf/america/ australia. is well to do in life with a

professionally qualified wife and property from the in-laws.. spends money

sensibly and has high taste in lifestyle.

> >

> > hope this helps,

> >

> > regards again,

> >

> >

> > kshantaram

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -- In ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > In Lal Kitab a person with a Jup-Sat combo is known, to be owner of

> > > having a Dharmic Teva.

> > >

> > > I too have this combo in my Chart and can call myself successfull in

> > > very many areas , But again the definition of success varies from

> > > person to person. Universally success is defined in a laymans words as

> > > " Name, fame and money in his area of operations.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vandna Misra

> > > <vandana_mishra_ 91@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > DEAR ALL,

> > > > saturn jupiter combination show expansion and contraction being

> > > continually at work,incresing and diminishig the boudaries of

> > > conciousness at various stages of man's evolution.A person born with

> > > this combination is a complex ,difficult to understand.Jupiter Acc.to

> > > BHRIGU NANDI NADI,represent jeev or self who tries to pacify saturn

> > > which represent beautitude of melancholy.To understand saturn in

> > > metaphysical sense is a person born of disillusionment with all that is

> > > dross and gross,sensual and unstable in human life so. all cure lies

> > > with jupiter only it is the only planet who can check saturn

> > > > so they may be termed as unsucessful in materialisic sense,but by

> > > giving this combination in one chart,almighty BRAHMA has chosen him/her

> > > to churned oneself to reach the ultimate goal oF spirituality.

> > > > I completely agree with NEELUMJI that such person born with some

> > > mission in his or her life.We do have few instances where person is

> > > suceessful with this combination. since we all are astrology group i

> > > would like to remind you people renounced astrologer B.V.RAMAN

> > > > WAS BORN WITH ITHIS COMBINATION. Most of you agree HE WAS NOT FAILURE

> > > > REGARDS..

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>