Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected GurujansNavamsa is seen

for marriage as it is a dharmic activity and the life partner is also a

partner in all dharmic activities. However my doubt is- why dont we use

Saptamsa for relationship issues even for additional details. Also

we use use Saptamsa for analyzing progeny. Then why dont we use the 7th

house in D1 along with the 5th for knowing about chidren.What is the use of panchamsa and why is it given a very limited importance?thanks and regardsnamita

Guest guest

Dear Namita Ji,

The rashi chart gives the tree and divisional chart shows the "fruits". D-9 shows the fruition of a dharmic 9H bond of contractualy togetherness (and hence becomes the domain of Guru), 11th from the 9H is the 7H of marriage. Similarily D-7, the fruits of the physical union (doman of Shukra) is (11th from the 7th = 5th) seen for children.

In my experience, yes, you can look at Saptamsha for non-binding relationship. In the proper socieatal context, individuals who have an active, non-binding relationships have a very active D-7 and planets well placed in Lagna or 7H of D-7 can show periods of physical relationships not necessarily committed ones. This works quite well in western societies.

Sage Parashara does not seem to have given any emphasis on D-5 as regards to chilren, but more towards spiritual practices etc. However several astrologers in the West successfully use D-5 to predict love affairs and quality of love, within a relationship as well as creativity. So in essence D-5, D-7 and D-9 can be used to look for falling in love, physical union and contractual union, respectively, in certain conditions. We can all experiment and see how this works.

However we should not forget the Sage's dictum that D-7 primarily for children and D-9 primarily for marriage.

Regards,

-Manoj

Namita Jain <namita.saket Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:08:23 AM navamsa saptamsa and relationships

Respected GurujansNavamsa is seen for marriage as it is a dharmic activity and the life partner is also a partner in all dharmic activities.. However my doubt is- why dont we use Saptamsa for relationship issues even for additional details. Also we use use Saptamsa for analyzing progeny. Then why dont we use the 7th house in D1 along with the 5th for knowing about chidren.What is the use of panchamsa and why is it given a very limited importance?thanks and regardsnamita

Guest guest

Dear Manojji,

//The rashi chart gives the tree and divisional chart shows the " fruits " . D-9

shows the fruition of a dharmic 9H bond of contractualy togetherness (and hence

becomes the domain of Guru), 11th from the 9H is the 7H of marriage. Similarily

D-7, the fruits of the physical union (doman of Shukra) is (11th from the 7th =

5th) seen for children.//

I don't agree with above statement. Divisional chart never indicate 'FRUITS'

(11H effect) , it give more Microscopic analysis whereas Rasi chart is more

Macroscopic analysis.

for eg D-9 indicate the microscopic analysis of marriage not the 'fruits' (not

11th to 9th is 7th) of Dharma but the inclination & attitude of Dharma, whether

he will follow his father's\Guru's dharma or else. The rituals or 'type of

marriage' will indicate the Dharma he his following.

In D-1, 7th house indicate marriage as well as partnership, business etc.

For Analysis for business and partnership beside looking for 7H in D-1, we also

look 7H in D-10 for micro level analysis.

9H in D-10 will say about the dharma he is following in his career.

For any type of children (legal, illegal, etc) we will look D-7 only not D-5 at

all.

We should know that their is eight classification on marriages and nearly 12-14

types of children resulted from above 8 types of marriage , are mentioned in our

sastras.

D-5 can indicate creativity of mind. :)

Thanking you,

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Namita Ji,

>

> The rashi chart gives the tree and divisional chart shows the " fruits " . D-9

5th) seen for children.

>

> In my experience, yes, you can look at Saptamsha for non-binding

relationship. In the proper socieatal context, individuals who have an active,

non-binding relationships have a very active D-7 and planets well placed in

Lagna or 7H of D-7 can show periods of physical relationships not necessarily

committed ones. This works quite well in western societies.

>

> Sage Parashara does not seem to have given any emphasis on D-5 as regards to

chilren, but more towards spiritual practices etc. However several astrologers

in the West successfully use D-5 to predict love affairs and quality of love,

within a relationship as well as creativity. So in essence D-5, D-7 and D-9 can

be used to look for falling in love, physical union and contractual union,

respectively, in certain conditions. We can all experiment and see how this

works.

>

> However we should not forget the Sage's dictum that D-7 primarily for children

and D-9 primarily for marriage.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Namita Jain <namita.saket

>

> Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:08:23 AM

> navamsa saptamsa and relationships

>

>  

> Respected Gurujans

>

> Navamsa is seen for marriage as it is a dharmic activity and the life partner

is also a partner in all dharmic activities. However my doubt is- why dont we

use Saptamsa for relationship issues even for additional details.

> Also we use use Saptamsa for analyzing progeny. Then why dont we use the 7th

house in D1 along with the 5th for knowing about chidren.

> What is the use of panchamsa and why is it given a very limited importance?

>

> thanks and regards

> namita

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Ji,

// For any type of children (legal, illegal, etc) we will look D-7 only not D-5 at all //

I completely agree !!!

Where did I mention any relationship between D-5 and children in this email? I made that mistake earlier, true, but you and Neelam Ji have corrected me and I have learnt from that :)

On your other point, we have to agree to disagree. Not one but 3 of my teachers have mentioned this "fruits" theory. If that is not true, then please explain to me why we have to look at D-7 for children? Shoud we not look at D-5 (if indeed you are looking in to a microscope)?

But D-7 does indicate physical union (dating, casual sex with no intention of marriage). I will look for western astrologers websites where they may have some examples. Ok this may not be really said in ancient scripture but it works in modern society.

Why do we look into D-12 for parents? Are parents in any way connected to the 12th house? 11th from the 12th is the 10H which indicates gains from the father (2nd from 9), hence D-12 is related to the parents?

If this theory is not true, then please explain how microscopic analysis of the 12H gives info on parents?

By the way I am not saying your microscopic theory is wrong, but it is NOT ONLY a microscopic analysis but also the fruits of that house. D-9 represents dharma agreed. But having children is also part of our dharma, correct. Why dont we see that from D-9?

Regards,

-Manoj

Vijay Goel <goyalvj Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:12:11 PM Re: navamsa saptamsa and relationships

Dear Manojji,//The rashi chart gives the tree and divisional chart shows the "fruits". D-9 shows the fruition of a dharmic 9H bond of contractualy togetherness (and hence becomes the domain of Guru), 11th from the 9H is the 7H of marriage. Similarily D-7, the fruits of the physical union (doman of Shukra) is (11th from the 7th = 5th) seen for children.//I don't agree with above statement. Divisional chart never indicate 'FRUITS' (11H effect) , it give more Microscopic analysis whereas Rasi chart is more Macroscopic analysis.for eg D-9 indicate the microscopic analysis of marriage not the 'fruits' (not 11th to 9th is 7th) of Dharma but the inclination & attitude of Dharma, whether he will follow his father's\Guru' s dharma or else. The rituals or 'type of marriage' will indicate the Dharma he his following.In D-1, 7th house indicate marriage as well as partnership, business etc.For Analysis for business and

partnership beside looking for 7H in D-1, we also look 7H in D-10 for micro level analysis.9H in D-10 will say about the dharma he is following in his career.For any type of children (legal, illegal, etc) we will look D-7 only not D-5 at all.We should know that their is eight classification on marriages and nearly 12-14 types of children resulted from above 8 types of marriage , are mentioned in our sastras.D-5 can indicate creativity of mind. :)Thanking you,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Namita Ji,> > The rashi chart gives the tree and divisional chart shows the "fruits". D-9 shows the fruition of a dharmic 9H bond of

contractualy togetherness (and hence becomes the domain of Guru), 11th from the 9H is the 7H of marriage. Similarily D-7, the fruits of the physical union (doman of Shukra) is (11th from the 7th = 5th) seen for children.> > In my experience, yes, you can look at Saptamsha for non-binding relationship. In the proper socieatal context, individuals who have an active, non-binding relationships have a very active D-7 and planets well placed in Lagna or 7H of D-7 can show periods of physical relationships not necessarily committed ones. This works quite well in western societies.> > Sage Parashara does not seem to have given any emphasis on D-5 as regards to chilren, but more towards spiritual practices etc. However several astrologers in the West successfully use D-5 to predict love affairs and quality of love, within a relationship as well as creativity. So in essence D-5, D-7 and D-9 can

be used to look for falling in love, physical union and contractual union, respectively, in certain conditions. We can all experiment and see how this works.> > However we should not forget the Sage's dictum that D-7 primarily for children and D-9 primarily for marriage.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Namita Jain <namita.saket@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:08:23 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] navamsa saptamsa and relationships> > > Respected Gurujans> > Navamsa is seen for marriage as it is a dharmic activity

and the life partner is also a partner in all dharmic activities. However my doubt is- why dont we use Saptamsa for relationship issues even for additional details. > Also we use use Saptamsa for analyzing progeny. Then why dont we use the 7th house in D1 along with the 5th for knowing about chidren.> What is the use of panchamsa and why is it given a very limited importance?> > thanks and regards> namita>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Ji,

Here is a website that gives some what similar reasoning:

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Topics/Varga_divisional.htm#D-5, D-7, and D-9 in relationships

D-5 Panchamsha

D-5 Panchamsha is not too much used, except for answering questions from those seeking Fame, Celebrity, Applause, or other ego-flattering effects of natural 5th house = individual creativity. These questions usually come from actors, politicians, and those in the entertainment or amusement industries.

For Romance or Idealization (which is what I think you mean by 'love') of Self and Other, look to the D-5.

One will "fall in love" and "be fallen in love with" frequency and with intensity, when the Idealization (Surya) mechanism is strongly empowered

D-7 Saptamsha

Procreativity or the production of children is typically read through the D-7. What is the logic of using the D-7 saptamsha rather than the D-5 for children? It is that children are not the product of individual's creativity as much as they are the "fruit" or achievement of the physical union of marriage.

Production of children, although indeed a function of divine intelligence channeling through the bodies of the parents, is not considered to be primarily the result of individual self-expression (Surya). Rather, a child is typically the fruit of two people joined in sensual union (Shukra).

In the radix, domain-5 = 11th-from-yuvati = fruits of marriage.. In terms of physical creativity ("procreativity") matters of domain-5 constitute the material outcome of domain-7.

"Barren" graha (Budha, Shani, Surya) which have other strengths (e.g., in lagna, with Chandra, in lagnesha) when prominent in D-7 will indicate successful gain of children through adoption.

D-9 Navamsha

For the true, non-rationalizing and non-idealizing, wise and inclusive, divinely guided love of sacred *marriage*, ruled by Brihaspati (not Surya's D-5 and not Shukra's D-7!) look to the D-9. The essential "complete and all-inclusive" mirroring function of established marriage relationships is reflected in the D-9.

#######################################################################

Hence, Vijay Ji, the summary line from my original email:

So in essence D-5, D-7 and D-9 can be used to look for falling in love, physical union and contractual union, respectively, in certain conditions.

Regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:32:20 PMRe: Re: navamsa saptamsa and relationships

Dear Vijay Ji,

// For any type of children (legal, illegal, etc) we will look D-7 only not D-5 at all //

I completely agree !!!

Where did I mention any relationship between D-5 and children in this email? I made that mistake earlier, true, but you and Neelam Ji have corrected me and I have learnt from that :)

On your other point, we have to agree to disagree. Not one but 3 of my teachers have mentioned this "fruits" theory. If that is not true, then please explain to me why we have to look at D-7 for children? Shoud we not look at D-5 (if indeed you are looking in to a microscope)?

But D-7 does indicate physical union (dating, casual sex with no intention of marriage). I will look for western astrologers websites where they may have some examples. Ok this may not be really said in ancient scripture but it works in modern society.

Why do we look into D-12 for parents? Are parents in any way connected to the 12th house? 11th from the 12th is the 10H which indicates gains from the father (2nd from 9), hence D-12 is related to the parents?

If this theory is not true, then please explain how microscopic analysis of the 12H gives info on parents?

By the way I am not saying your microscopic theory is wrong, but it is NOT ONLY a microscopic analysis but also the fruits of that house. D-9 represents dharma agreed. But having children is also part of our dharma, correct. Why dont we see that from D-9?

Regards,

-Manoj

Vijay Goel <goyalvj (AT) gmail (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 30, 2009 12:12:11 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: navamsa saptamsa and relationships

Dear Manojji,//The rashi chart gives the tree and divisional chart shows the "fruits". D-9 shows the fruition of a dharmic 9H bond of contractualy togetherness (and hence becomes the domain of Guru), 11th from the 9H is the 7H of marriage. Similarily D-7, the fruits of the physical union (doman of Shukra) is (11th from the 7th = 5th) seen for children.//I don't agree with above statement. Divisional chart never indicate 'FRUITS' (11H effect) , it give more Microscopic analysis whereas Rasi chart is more Macroscopic analysis.for eg D-9 indicate the microscopic analysis of marriage not the 'fruits' (not 11th to 9th is 7th) of Dharma but the inclination & attitude of Dharma, whether he will follow his father's\Guru' s dharma or else. The rituals or 'type of marriage' will indicate the Dharma he his following.In D-1, 7th house indicate marriage as well as partnership, business etc.For Analysis for business and

partnership beside looking for 7H in D-1, we also look 7H in D-10 for micro level analysis.9H in D-10 will say about the dharma he is following in his career.For any type of children (legal, illegal, etc) we will look D-7 only not D-5 at all.We should know that their is eight classification on marriages and nearly 12-14 types of children resulted from above 8 types of marriage , are mentioned in our sastras.D-5 can indicate creativity of mind. :)Thanking you,Best Wishes,Vijay GoelJaipur.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Namita Ji,> > The rashi chart gives the tree and divisional chart shows the "fruits". D-9 shows the fruition of a dharmic 9H bond of

contractualy togetherness (and hence becomes the domain of Guru), 11th from the 9H is the 7H of marriage. Similarily D-7, the fruits of the physical union (doman of Shukra) is (11th from the 7th = 5th) seen for children.> > In my experience, yes, you can look at Saptamsha for non-binding relationship. In the proper socieatal context, individuals who have an active, non-binding relationships have a very active D-7 and planets well placed in Lagna or 7H of D-7 can show periods of physical relationships not necessarily committed ones. This works quite well in western societies.> > Sage Parashara does not seem to have given any emphasis on D-5 as regards to chilren, but more towards spiritual practices etc. However several astrologers in the West successfully use D-5 to predict love affairs and quality of love, within a relationship as well as creativity. So in essence D-5, D-7 and D-9 can

be used to look for falling in love, physical union and contractual union, respectively, in certain conditions. We can all experiment and see how this works.> > However we should not forget the Sage's dictum that D-7 primarily for children and D-9 primarily for marriage.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Namita Jain <namita.saket@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:08:23 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] navamsa saptamsa and relationships> > > Respected Gurujans> > Navamsa is seen for marriage as it is a dharmic activity

and the life partner is also a partner in all dharmic activities. However my doubt is- why dont we use Saptamsa for relationship issues even for additional details. > Also we use use Saptamsa for analyzing progeny. Then why dont we use the 7th house in D1 along with the 5th for knowing about chidren.> What is the use of panchamsa and why is it given a very limited importance?> > thanks and regards> namita>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Bhai,

//Procreativity or the production of children is typically read through the D-7.

What is the logic of using the D-7 saptamsha rather than the D-5 for children?

It is that children are not the product of individual's creativity as much as

they are the " fruit " or achievement of the physical union of marriage. //

//On your other point, we have to agree to disagree. Not one but 3 of my

teachers have mentioned this " fruits " theory. If that is not true, then please

explain to me why we have to look at D-7 for children? Shoud we not look at D-5

(if indeed you are looking in to a microscope)?///

[vijay]ya this logic seems to be correct but still we need more better

explanation.

//But D-7 does indicate physical union (dating, casual sex with no intention of

marriage). I will look for western astrologers websites where they may have some

examples. Ok this may not be really said in ancient scripture but it works in

modern society.//

[vijay] But i will not see D-7 for physical union or casual sex, it will be

better if we look venus, D-9 as well as D-3 chart for this.

For natives own's marriage life or any type of sex life D-9 will better present

the truth, not D-7. The libido can be seen from D-3.

Marriage life and nature of children will be better seen in D-7.

The native's relationship with children will be seen from D-7.

//Why do we look into D-12 for parents? Are parents in any way connected to the

12th house? 11th from the 12th is the 10H which indicates gains from the father

(2nd from 9), hence D-12 is related to the parents?//

[vijay]12th house indicate loss, 10th is the house of father as per BPHS, does

it mean loss from father or redeem of loss from father ???.

What we will say for D-24. Genetically transfer of knowledge from father or

disease transferred ??

12H indicate past, the lineage connection with past births.

As per my knowledge children are the fruits of grandparents blessings and their

karmas results which comes through parents.

Gotra is seen from here.

12H is grand maternal father ('Nana') and grand paternal mother ('Dadi'), this

D-12 indicate some lineage connection.

2H is also the fruits of 1st house, so 'fruits' of past karma (12H) is lagna.

Still we have to find many answers.

For D-5 i donot have much experience in using it.

Still D-5 should indicate 'love or interest' either Universal Love karak jupiter

(Vasudev Kutubham) or physical love karak venus or spirituality karak sun.

See which planet is strong and has more influence to Lagna or LL of D-5, Native

will have that attitude.

More explanation can be given by learned members. :)

i am open to all views :)

Thankyou,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Vijay Ji,

>

> Here is a website that gives some what similar reasoning:

>

> http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Topics/Varga_divisional.htm#D-5, D-7, and D-9

in relationships

>

> D-5 Panchamsha

>  

> D-5 Panchamsha is not too much used, except for answering questions from those

seeking Fame, Celebrity, Applause, or other ego-flattering effects of natural

5th house = individual creativity. These questions usually come from actors,

politicians, and those in the entertainment or amusement industries.

>  

> ForRomance or Idealization(which is what I think you mean by 'love') of Self

and Other, look to the D-5. 

>  

> One will " fall in love " and " be fallen in love with " frequency and with

intensity, when the Idealization (Surya) mechanism is strongly empowered

>  

>

> D-7 Saptamsha

> Procreativity or the production of children is typically read through the D-7.

What is the logic of using the D-7 saptamsha rather than the D-5 for children?

It is that children are not the product of individual's creativity as much as

they are the " fruit " or achievement of the physical union of marriage. 

>  

> Production of children, although indeed a function of divine intelligence

channeling through the bodies of the parents, is not considered to be primarily

the result of individual self-expression (Surya). Rather, a child is typically

the fruit of two people joined in sensual union (Shukra). 

>  

> In the radix, domain-5 = 11th-from-yuvati = fruits of marriage. In terms of

physical creativity ( " procreativity " ) matters of domain-5 constitute the

material outcome of domain-7.

>  

> " Barren " graha (Budha, Shani, Surya) which have other strengths (e.g., in

lagna, with Chandra, in lagnesha) when prominent in D-7 will indicate successful

gain of children through adoption.

> > 

> > 

> >D-9 Navamsha

> >For the true, non-rationalizing and non-idealizing, wise and inclusive,

divinely guided love of sacred *marriage*, ruled by Brihaspati (not Surya's D-5

and not Shukra's D-7!) look to the D-9. The essential " complete and

all-inclusive " mirroring function of established marriage relationships is

reflected in the D-9.

> > 

> >#######################################################################

> > 

> >Hence, Vijay Ji, the summary line from my original email:

> > 

> >So in essence D-5, D-7 and D-9 can be used to look for falling in love,

physical union and contractual union, respectively, in certain conditions.

> > 

> > 

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

>

> Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:32:20 PM

> Re: Re: navamsa saptamsa and relationships

>

>  

> Dear Vijay Ji,

>

> // For any type of children (legal, illegal, etc) we will look D-7 only not

D-5 at all //

>

> I completely agree !!!

>

> Where did I mention any relationship between D-5 and children in this email? I

made that mistake earlier, true, but you and Neelam Ji have corrected me and I

have learnt from that :)

>

> On your other point, we have to agree to disagree. Not one but 3 of my

teachers have mentioned this " fruits " theory. If that is not true, then please

explain to me why we have to look at D-7 for children? Shoud we not look at D-5

(if indeed you are looking in to a microscope)?

>

> But D-7 does indicate physical union (dating, casual sex with no intention of

marriage). I will look for western astrologers websites where they may have some

examples. Ok this may not be really said in ancient scripture but it works in

modern society.

>

> Why do we look into D-12 for parents? Are parents in any way connected to the

12th house? 11th from the 12th is the 10H which indicates gains from the father

(2nd from 9), hence D-12 is related to the parents?

>

> If this theory is not true, then please explain how microscopic analysis of

the 12H gives info on parents?

>

> By the way I am not saying your microscopic theory is  wrong, but it is NOT

ONLY a microscopic analysis but also the fruits of that house. D-9 represents

dharma agreed. But having children is also part of our dharma, correct. Why dont

we see that from D-9?

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> Vijay Goel <goyalvj (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:12:11 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: navamsa saptamsa and relationships

>

>  

> Dear Manojji,

>

> //The rashi chart gives the tree and divisional chart shows the " fruits " . D-9

5th) seen for children.//

>

> I don't agree with above statement. Divisional chart never indicate 'FRUITS'

(11H effect) , it give more Microscopic analysis whereas Rasi chart is more

Macroscopic analysis.

>

> for eg D-9 indicate the microscopic analysis of marriage not the 'fruits' (not

11th to 9th is 7th) of Dharma but the inclination & attitude of Dharma, whether

he will follow his father's\Guru' s dharma or else. The rituals or 'type of

marriage' will indicate the Dharma he his following.

>

> In D-1, 7th house indicate marriage as well as partnership, business etc.

> For Analysis for business and partnership beside looking for 7H in D-1, we

also look 7H in D-10 for micro level analysis.

> 9H in D-10 will say about the dharma he is following in his career.

>

> For any type of children (legal, illegal, etc) we will look D-7 only not D-5

at all.

> We should know that their is eight classification on marriages and nearly

12-14 types of children resulted from above 8 types of marriage , are mentioned

in our sastras.

>

> D-5 can indicate creativity of mind. :)

>

> Thanking you,

> Best Wishes,

> Vijay Goel

> Jaipur.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Namita Ji,

> >

> > The rashi chart gives the tree and divisional chart shows the " fruits " . D-9

5th) seen for children.

> >

> > In my experience, yes, you can look at Saptamsha for non-binding

relationship.  In the proper socieatal context, individuals who have an active,

non-binding relationships have a very active D-7 and planets well placed in

Lagna or 7H of D-7 can show periods of physical relationships not necessarily

committed ones. This works quite well in western societies.

> >

> > Sage Parashara does not seem to have given any emphasis on D-5 as regards to

chilren, but more towards spiritual practices etc. However several astrologers

in the West successfully use D-5 to predict love affairs and quality of love,

within a relationship as well as creativity. So in essence D-5, D-7 and D-9 can

be used to look for falling in love, physical union and contractual union,

respectively, in certain conditions. We can all experiment and see how this

works.

> >

> > However we should not forget the Sage's dictum that D-7 primarily for

children and D-9 primarily for marriage.

> >  

> > Regards,

> >  -Manoj

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Namita Jain <namita.saket@ ...>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:08:23 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] navamsa saptamsa and relationships

> >

> >  

> > Respected Gurujans

> >

> > Navamsa is seen for marriage as it is a dharmic activity and the life

partner is also a partner in all dharmic activities. However my doubt is- why

dont we use Saptamsa for relationship issues even for additional details.

> > Also we use use Saptamsa for analyzing progeny. Then why dont we use the 7th

> > What is the use of panchamsa and why is it given a very limited importance?

> >

> > thanks and regards

> > namita

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji, Goyal ji, and all,Sharing my observations on this, nothing is an absolute truth though!Some significations, of some houses, fructify only as a result of activity in another house. (cause and effect). Without the initiation in another house, these significations cannot fructify. So the ancient sages have recommended the divisions of the initiating place to know in-depth about such significations. D-7, D-9 and D-12 fall in this category. For other vargas, e.g., D-3, the signification, like siblings are not a direct result of another house, say karma (D-10), is done in karmasthan only.

Let me try to explain a little.9H is the primary house of dharma and prarabdha, hence we associate it with luck and spiritual progress in life. Sages have prescribed that we see everything about the native from navamsha for this reason only. So navamsha will illustrate the weaknesses and strengths of the natal chart.

The fundamental concepts of Jyotish have roots in our religion and its scriptures which form the fertile ground for the growth of astrology.A wife has been called DHARMPATNI. We know our ancient sages were only worried about men’s charts, sorry, no concept of dharampati! Anyhow, we’ve wisely extended a woman’s navamsha for her dharampati. She is also the Ardhangini, one who participates equally in discharging his duties and dharma. Wedding is performed with dharmic rites. Hence the dharampatni or legally-wedded wife of modern times, is seen in 9H as per sages, someone who is your prarabdh, dharma and bhagya! In contrast, 7H is a bit more general, for all types of partnerships and liaisons too. It does indicate the likely partners one has to get, but PATNI should be confirmed from navamsha.

7H or marriage is the gain (fruit) of 9H (11th from 9H), and we see marriage and partnerships in 7H. It is 9H which will fructify to give a good/bad wife and marriage, an effort of previous karma (5H) and a result of prarabdh (9H). Today’s LIVE-IN (girl or boy), may not fall under 9H division or navamsha, for this reason. (?)

A similar explanation for saptamsha and children can be extended. Gains to be seen through saptamsha are children. 5H being 11th from 7th is indicative of children and saptamsha illustrates whether marriage is fruitful/gainful/capable of giving children or not and the type of children etc. Without marriage in 7H, children cannot come. Here again, children born out-of-wedlock may go directly into 5H. (?)

Likewise, parents give us life to us and make the lagna start its journey on the wheel of time. That is why 12H is seen for our descendants or where we are coming from and where we go back. Parents are the part of descendant package, and ability to perform good karmas (11th form 12th) comes from them. D-12 is, thus, seen for parents, specially the karaks sun and moon in D-12 for what the native has got from parents and its results seen in 10H. For those who are adopted, the D-12 would not, thus make sense. (?).

Hope this helpsRegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Thanks Lakshmiji

regards

namita

sohamsa , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Namita,

>

> The 7th house and A7 are a catch all for all types of relationships.

> Another point, A3  3rd house relates to sex act, natrual sign in the zodiac is

gemini, the 3rd from the 3rd is the 5th place of love affairs.The 5th is the

11th from the 7th, of course it isnt necessary to be married to concieve.

> Check 9th house for children as well.

> It helps to think of things in terms of tradition, and how things were, it is

Kali Yuga now and so  the following of Vedic traditions has crumbled. There are

not that many real Brahmins and  fewer children of Brahmins are continuing the

knowledge and traditions now adays.

> If you look at  analyzing the D-1, D-3, D-9, D-10, and D-60 etc from this

point of view... ie,,,, dharma , karma etc being passed on from father, son, to

children, it all makes sense.The lagna, 5th, 9th .

>  Previously the family unit, and that includes uncles and such were closely

connected in ones life.

> Ok, back to what I was trying to answer.

> We look at the UL to refine and look at the actual spouse who is supposed to

follow us in life , who we give to etc.See arudhas are very helpful.

> Panchamsa is most useful when looking at the charts of very prominent people,

or should I say , people a kin to people who sit on a throne,etc for example

check the charts of people who are in a royal type family lineage, and see the

Sun , 5th house, in Panchamsa. The average man doesnt reach such thrones, nor

does his children.

> Best wishes

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

> Namita Jain <namita.saket

> sohamsa

> Wednesday, July 29, 2009 11:27:39 PM

> navamsa saptamsa and relationships

>

>  

> Respected Gurujans

>

> Navamsa is seen for marriage as it is a dharmic activity and the life partner

is also a partner in all dharmic activities. However my doubt is- why dont we

use Saptamsa for relationship issues even for additional details.

> Also we use use Saptamsa for analyzing progeny. Then why dont we use the 7th

> What is the use of panchamsa and why is it given a very limited importance?

>

> thanks and regards

> namita

>

Guest guest

respected Manoj ji vijay ji and neelam ji

Thanks for the reply. the explanation will help me a lot. According to what

Neelam ji said d7 and d9 are seen cos the activities initiate from here.If i

understand it correctly then fame and creativity are to be seen from d5. or may

be there are two forms of creativity. One that arises from intuition which can

be attributed to d5 another which is inspired from domain knowledge. I think the

latter will be seen from d7. so i think both have to be seen for mentally and

aesthetically creative pursuits.

Keen for views of members

thanks and regards

namita

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji, Goyal ji, and all,

>

> Sharing my observations on this, nothing is an absolute truth though!

>

> Some significations, of some houses, fructify only as a result of activity

> in another house. (cause and effect). Without the initiation in another

> house, these significations cannot fructify. So the ancient sages have

> recommended the divisions of the initiating place to know in-depth about

> such significations. D-7, D-9 and D-12 fall in this category. For other

> vargas, e.g., D-3, the signification, like siblings are not a direct result

> of another house, say karma (D-10), is done in karmasthan only.

>

> Let me try to explain a little.

>

> 9H is the primary house of dharma and prarabdha, hence we associate it with

> luck and spiritual progress in life. Sages have prescribed that we see

> everything about the native from navamsha for this reason only. So navamsha

> will illustrate the weaknesses and strengths of the natal chart.

>

> The fundamental concepts of Jyotish have roots in our religion and its

> scriptures which form the fertile ground for the growth of astrology.

>

> A wife has been called DHARMPATNI. We know our ancient sages were only

> worried about men's charts, sorry, no concept of dharampati! Anyhow, we've

> wisely extended a woman's navamsha for her dharampati. She is also the

> Ardhangini, one who participates equally in discharging his duties and

> dharma. Wedding is performed with dharmic rites. Hence the dharampatni or

> legally-wedded wife of modern times, is seen in 9H as per sages, someone who

> is your prarabdh, dharma and bhagya! In contrast, 7H is a bit more general,

> for all types of partnerships and liaisons too. It does indicate the likely

> partners one has to get, but PATNI should be confirmed from navamsha.

>

> 7H or marriage is the gain (fruit) of 9H (11th from 9H), and we see marriage

> and partnerships in 7H. It is 9H which will fructify to give a good/bad wife

> and marriage, an effort of previous karma (5H) and a result of prarabdh

> (9H). Today's LIVE-IN (girl or boy), may not fall under 9H division or

> navamsha, for this reason. (?)

>

> A similar explanation for saptamsha and children can be extended. Gains to

> be seen through saptamsha are children. 5H being 11th from 7th is indicative

> of children and saptamsha illustrates whether marriage is

> fruitful/gainful/capable of giving children or not and the type of children

> etc. Without marriage in 7H, children cannot come. Here again, children born

> out-of-wedlock may go directly into 5H. (?)

>

> Likewise, parents give us life to us and make the lagna start its journey on

> the wheel of time. That is why 12H is seen for our descendants or where we

> are coming from and where we go back. Parents are the part of descendant

> package, and ability to perform good karmas (11th form 12th) comes from

> them. D-12 is, thus, seen for parents, specially the karaks sun and moon in

> D-12 for what the native has got from parents and its results seen in 10H.

> For those who are adopted, the D-12 would not, thus make sense. (?).

>

> Hope this helps

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

Dear Namita ji and all,Sage Parashara has described of seven saptamshas in the form of seven rasas as below.Kshaarkshirau cha dadhyajyo tathaikshurassanbhavahMadhyashuddhjalavoje same shuddhjaladikah

Khsar (Pungent), Kshir (Milk), Dadhi (Curd), Ajyam (Ghee), Ikshuras (sugarcane juice), Madya (wine), and Shuddha Jal (pure water) are the 7 divisions from 1-7 in odd signs and it is reverse in even signs.Since D-7 is studied for children, their nature and comforts to the native from children are seen from the above divisions. It is the traits of children, not the native which are learnt from these divisions.

Moreover, these are never absolute and isolated examinations, but seen with 5H/5L and karak Jupiter.Some indications (on the basis of natal ascendant in the saptamsha division):Kshar: No comfort from children. Native suffers pain, humiliation ad grief because of them.

Kshir: Modest, faithful and well mannered childrenDadhi: Steady, sober, soft and attractive children who give happiness to the native.Ajyam: Righteous, religious and respectful children

Ikshuras: Sweet natured, straight-forward and comforting childrenMadya: Fun loving, easy going, and joyful children, living in their own world.Shuddha Jal: Chaste, religious, innocent children with clean habits and good character who bring honour to the native.

Hope this helps. Mrityunjay ji can explain how and why we should check creativity from D-7. We can do that from D-5RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Namita ji,//Or may be there are two forms of creativity. One that arises from intuition which can be attributed to d5 another

which is inspired from domain knowledge. I think the latter will be

seen from d7.//If it is inspired from domain of knowledge, why should it show up in 7H? It can be expressed as knowledge (imparting?) in 9H itself. When it is used in artistic pursuits, 5H gets into the picture.

Of course, it is not easy and wise to demarcate clearly, with one primary house, we always have associated houses which pool in their resources.RegardsNeelam2009/7/31 Namita Jain <namita.saket

respected Manoj ji vijay ji and neelam ji

Thanks for the reply. the explanation will help me a lot. According to what Neelam ji said d7 and d9 are seen cos the activities initiate from here.If i understand it correctly then fame and creativity are to be seen from d5. or may be there are two forms of creativity. One that arises from intuition which can be attributed to d5 another which is inspired from domain knowledge. I think the latter will be seen from d7. so i think both have to be seen for mentally and aesthetically creative pursuits.

Keen for views of members

thanks and regards

namita

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji, Goyal ji, and all,

>

> Sharing my observations on this, nothing is an absolute truth though!

>

> Some significations, of some houses, fructify only as a result of activity

> in another house. (cause and effect). Without the initiation in another

> house, these significations cannot fructify. So the ancient sages have

> recommended the divisions of the initiating place to know in-depth about

> such significations. D-7, D-9 and D-12 fall in this category. For other

> vargas, e.g., D-3, the signification, like siblings are not a direct result

> of another house, say karma (D-10), is done in karmasthan only.

>

> Let me try to explain a little.

>

> 9H is the primary house of dharma and prarabdha, hence we associate it with

> luck and spiritual progress in life. Sages have prescribed that we see

> everything about the native from navamsha for this reason only. So navamsha

> will illustrate the weaknesses and strengths of the natal chart.

>

> The fundamental concepts of Jyotish have roots in our religion and its

> scriptures which form the fertile ground for the growth of astrology.

>

> A wife has been called DHARMPATNI. We know our ancient sages were only

> worried about men's charts, sorry, no concept of dharampati! Anyhow, we've

> wisely extended a woman's navamsha for her dharampati. She is also the

> Ardhangini, one who participates equally in discharging his duties and

> dharma. Wedding is performed with dharmic rites. Hence the dharampatni or

> legally-wedded wife of modern times, is seen in 9H as per sages, someone who

> is your prarabdh, dharma and bhagya! In contrast, 7H is a bit more general,

> for all types of partnerships and liaisons too. It does indicate the likely

> partners one has to get, but PATNI should be confirmed from navamsha.

>

> 7H or marriage is the gain (fruit) of 9H (11th from 9H), and we see marriage

> and partnerships in 7H. It is 9H which will fructify to give a good/bad wife

> and marriage, an effort of previous karma (5H) and a result of prarabdh

> (9H). Today's LIVE-IN (girl or boy), may not fall under 9H division or

> navamsha, for this reason. (?)

>

> A similar explanation for saptamsha and children can be extended. Gains to

> be seen through saptamsha are children. 5H being 11th from 7th is indicative

> of children and saptamsha illustrates whether marriage is

> fruitful/gainful/capable of giving children or not and the type of children

> etc. Without marriage in 7H, children cannot come. Here again, children born

> out-of-wedlock may go directly into 5H. (?)

>

> Likewise, parents give us life to us and make the lagna start its journey on

> the wheel of time. That is why 12H is seen for our descendants or where we

> are coming from and where we go back. Parents are the part of descendant

> package, and ability to perform good karmas (11th form 12th) comes from

> them. D-12 is, thus, seen for parents, specially the karaks sun and moon in

> D-12 for what the native has got from parents and its results seen in 10H.

> For those who are adopted, the D-12 would not, thus make sense. (?).

>

> Hope this helps

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Guest guest

from the article posted on Shri Visti Larsen's site. The link for the article is as follows - http://www.srigaruda.com/visti/attachments/051_jnana3%5B1%5D.pdf A person born with 4th lord in the 7th house acquires the knowledge of many branchesThe 7th house is the `dvära' or door through which we enter into the world. As per the Rig Veda (Ganesha Gäyatri), Ganesha sits in the doorway to the gods, and a prayer to him ensures that any mistakes in our recitation of mantras are forgiven and therecitation is accepted. Similarly any planet in the 7th house shows the blessings of Ganesha in whatever activity the native may aspire to accomplish.thanks and regardsnamita , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Namita ji,> > //Or may be there are two forms of creativity. One that arises from> intuition which can be attributed to d5 another which is inspired from> domain knowledge. I think the latter will be seen from d7.//> > If it is inspired from domain of knowledge, why should it show up in 7H? It> can be expressed as knowledge (imparting?) in 9H itself. When it is used in> artistic pursuits, 5H gets into the picture.> > Of course, it is not easy and wise to demarcate clearly, with one primary> house, we always have associated houses which pool in their resources.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/7/31 Namita Jain namita.saket > >> >> > respected Manoj ji vijay ji and neelam ji> >> > Thanks for the reply. the explanation will help me a lot. According to what> > Neelam ji said d7 and d9 are seen cos the activities initiate from here.If i> > understand it correctly then fame and creativity are to be seen from d5. or> > may be there are two forms of creativity. One that arises from intuition> > which can be attributed to d5 another which is inspired from domain> > knowledge. I think the latter will be seen from d7. so i think both have to> > be seen for mentally and aesthetically creative pursuits.> >> > Keen for views of members> > thanks and regards> > namita> >> >> > <%40>,> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji, Goyal ji, and all,> > >> > > Sharing my observations on this, nothing is an absolute truth though!> > >> > > Some significations, of some houses, fructify only as a result of> > activity> > > in another house. (cause and effect). Without the initiation in another> > > house, these significations cannot fructify. So the ancient sages have> > > recommended the divisions of the initiating place to know in-depth about> > > such significations. D-7, D-9 and D-12 fall in this category. For other> > > vargas, e.g., D-3, the signification, like siblings are not a direct> > result> > > of another house, say karma (D-10), is done in karmasthan only.> > >> > > Let me try to explain a little.> > >> > > 9H is the primary house of dharma and prarabdha, hence we associate it> > with> > > luck and spiritual progress in life. Sages have prescribed that we see> > > everything about the native from navamsha for this reason only. So> > navamsha> > > will illustrate the weaknesses and strengths of the natal chart.> > >> > > The fundamental concepts of Jyotish have roots in our religion and its> > > scriptures which form the fertile ground for the growth of astrology.> > >> > > A wife has been called DHARMPATNI. We know our ancient sages were only> > > worried about men's charts, sorry, no concept of dharampati! Anyhow,> > we've> > > wisely extended a woman's navamsha for her dharampati. She is also the> > > Ardhangini, one who participates equally in discharging his duties and> > > dharma. Wedding is performed with dharmic rites. Hence the dharampatni or> > > legally-wedded wife of modern times, is seen in 9H as per sages, someone> > who> > > is your prarabdh, dharma and bhagya! In contrast, 7H is a bit more> > general,> > > for all types of partnerships and liaisons too. It does indicate the> > likely> > > partners one has to get, but PATNI should be confirmed from navamsha.> > >> > > 7H or marriage is the gain (fruit) of 9H (11th from 9H), and we see> > marriage> > > and partnerships in 7H. It is 9H which will fructify to give a good/bad> > wife> > > and marriage, an effort of previous karma (5H) and a result of prarabdh> > > (9H). Today's LIVE-IN (girl or boy), may not fall under 9H division or> > > navamsha, for this reason. (?)> > >> > > A similar explanation for saptamsha and children can be extended. Gains> > to> > > be seen through saptamsha are children. 5H being 11th from 7th is> > indicative> > > of children and saptamsha illustrates whether marriage is> > > fruitful/gainful/capable of giving children or not and the type of> > children> > > etc. Without marriage in 7H, children cannot come. Here again, children> > born> > > out-of-wedlock may go directly into 5H. (?)> > >> > > Likewise, parents give us life to us and make the lagna start its journey> > on> > > the wheel of time. That is why 12H is seen for our descendants or where> > we> > > are coming from and where we go back. Parents are the part of descendant> > > package, and ability to perform good karmas (11th form 12th) comes from> > > them. D-12 is, thus, seen for parents, specially the karaks sun and moon> > in> > > D-12 for what the native has got from parents and its results seen in> > 10H.> > > For those who are adopted, the D-12 would not, thus make sense. (?).> > >> > > Hope this helps> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Namita ji,The ongoing discussions are in the context of navamsha, saptamsha and 5/7/9 houses. I had replied in that context.You have brought in 4H and knowledge (4H is learning and 9H is knowledge, I think) and position of 4L in 7th, which is an entirely different issue. Mixing the two, we can but get confused.

RegardsNeelam2009/7/31 Namita Jain <namita.saket

from the article posted on Shri Visti Larsen's site. The link for the article is as follows  - http://www.srigaruda.com/visti/attachments/051_jnana3%5B1%5D.pdf 

A person born with 4th lord in the 7th house acquires the knowledge of many branchesThe 7th house is the `dvära' or door through which we enter into the world. As per the Rig Veda (Ganesha Gäyatri), Ganesha sits in the doorway to the gods, and a prayer to him ensures that any mistakes in our recitation of mantras are forgiven and the

recitation is accepted. Similarly any planet in the 7th house shows the blessings of Ganesha in whatever activity the native may aspire to accomplish.thanks and regardsnamita

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Namita ji,

> > //Or may be there are two forms of creativity. One that arises from> intuition which can be attributed to d5 another which is inspired from> domain knowledge. I think the latter will be seen from d7.//

> > If it is inspired from domain of knowledge, why should it show up in 7H? It> can be expressed as knowledge (imparting?) in 9H itself. When it is used in> artistic pursuits, 5H gets into the picture.

> > Of course, it is not easy and wise to demarcate clearly, with one primary> house, we always have associated houses which pool in their resources.> > Regards> Neelam> >

> > 2009/7/31 Namita Jain namita.saket > >> >> > respected Manoj ji vijay ji and neelam ji> >> > Thanks for the reply. the explanation will help me a lot. According to what

> > Neelam ji said d7 and d9 are seen cos the activities initiate from here.If i> > understand it correctly then fame and creativity are to be seen from d5. or> > may be there are two forms of creativity. One that arises from intuition

> > which can be attributed to d5 another which is inspired from domain> > knowledge. I think the latter will be seen from d7. so i think both have to> > be seen for mentally and aesthetically creative pursuits.

> >> > Keen for views of members> > thanks and regards> > namita> >> >> > <%40>,

> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji, Goyal ji, and all,> > >> > > Sharing my observations on this, nothing is an absolute truth though!

> > >> > > Some significations, of some houses, fructify only as a result of> > activity> > > in another house. (cause and effect). Without the initiation in another> > > house, these significations cannot fructify. So the ancient sages have

> > > recommended the divisions of the initiating place to know in-depth about> > > such significations. D-7, D-9 and D-12 fall in this category. For other> > > vargas, e.g., D-3, the signification, like siblings are not a direct

> > result> > > of another house, say karma (D-10), is done in karmasthan only.> > >> > > Let me try to explain a little.> > >> > > 9H is the primary house of dharma and prarabdha, hence we associate it

> > with> > > luck and spiritual progress in life. Sages have prescribed that we see> > > everything about the native from navamsha for this reason only. So> > navamsha> > > will illustrate the weaknesses and strengths of the natal chart.

> > >> > > The fundamental concepts of Jyotish have roots in our religion and its> > > scriptures which form the fertile ground for the growth of astrology.> > >> > > A wife has been called DHARMPATNI. We know our ancient sages were only

> > > worried about men's charts, sorry, no concept of dharampati! Anyhow,> > we've> > > wisely extended a woman's navamsha for her dharampati. She is also the> > > Ardhangini, one who participates equally in discharging his duties and

> > > dharma. Wedding is performed with dharmic rites. Hence the dharampatni or> > > legally-wedded wife of modern times, is seen in 9H as per sages, someone> > who> > > is your prarabdh, dharma and bhagya! In contrast, 7H is a bit more

> > general,> > > for all types of partnerships and liaisons too. It does indicate the> > likely> > > partners one has to get, but PATNI should be confirmed from navamsha.> > >

> > > 7H or marriage is the gain (fruit) of 9H (11th from 9H), and we see> > marriage> > > and partnerships in 7H. It is 9H which will fructify to give a good/bad> > wife> > > and marriage, an effort of previous karma (5H) and a result of prarabdh

> > > (9H). Today's LIVE-IN (girl or boy), may not fall under 9H division or> > > navamsha, for this reason. (?)> > >> > > A similar explanation for saptamsha and children can be extended. Gains

> > to> > > be seen through saptamsha are children. 5H being 11th from 7th is> > indicative> > > of children and saptamsha illustrates whether marriage is> > > fruitful/gainful/capable of giving children or not and the type of

> > children> > > etc. Without marriage in 7H, children cannot come. Here again, children> > born> > > out-of-wedlock may go directly into 5H. (?)> > >> > > Likewise, parents give us life to us and make the lagna start its journey

> > on> > > the wheel of time. That is why 12H is seen for our descendants or where> > we> > > are coming from and where we go back. Parents are the part of descendant> > > package, and ability to perform good karmas (11th form 12th) comes from

> > > them. D-12 is, thus, seen for parents, specially the karaks sun and moon> > in> > > D-12 for what the native has got from parents and its results seen in> > 10H.> > > For those who are adopted, the D-12 would not, thus make sense. (?).

> > >> > > Hope this helps> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

||| Hare Rama Krishna |||

Nammita Ji, Namaskaar.

Allow me to share some of my understanding…

If one were to be examining the relationship with children, the Saptamsa (D7)

should be considered.

If one were to be examining the relationship with the spose, the Navamsa (D9)

should be considered.

If one were to be examining the relationship with the parent(s), the Saptamsa

(D12) should be considered.

Remember – these are mathematical derivatives. So, one cannot derive these

unless there is the Rashi chart.

Every chart is important. Subjectively speaking, the analysis (weightage) may

depend on what one is looking for…

Hope some of this helps.

Regards,

Nitin.

|| Namah Shivaaya ||

, " Namita Jain " <namita.saket wrote:

>

> Respected Gurujans

>

> Navamsa is seen for marriage as it is a dharmic activity and the life

> partner is also a partner in all dharmic activities. However my doubt

> is- why dont we use Saptamsa for relationship issues even for additional

> details.

> Also we use use Saptamsa for analyzing progeny. Then why dont we use the

> 7th house in D1 along with the 5th for knowing about chidren.

> What is the use of panchamsa and why is it given a very limited

> importance?

>

> thanks and regards

> namita

>

Guest guest

thats right qouting that statement in this context is a bit too far fetched.

your explanations with regard to d charts helped a lot.

thanks and regards

namita

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Namita ji,

>

> The ongoing discussions are in the context of navamsha, saptamsha and 5/7/9

> houses. I had replied in that context.

> You have brought in 4H and knowledge (4H is learning and 9H is knowledge, I

> think) and position of 4L in 7th, which is an entirely different issue.

> Mixing the two, we can but get confused.

>

> Regards

> Neelam