IndiaDivine.org

Deb/Retro = Exaltation?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Chandu2chill Ji,

When some thing happens in practical life as said in scripture, it is not surprising. I have no doubt it can happen. But I have seen a dramatic case where it did NOT happen. Hence I have reported that.

But what did happen was this lady's husband was extemely supportive (in a super human way) through the whole turmoil this woman was going through. So the husband (indicated by Jupiter) behaved in an exalted way during this crisis and hence the family avoided total destruction. So it acted almost like a powerful Neecha Banga instead of exaltation.

Possibly some more secrets lay hidden in these subjects of retrogression/debilitation/neecha banga etc. No wonder not too many ancient texts talk about this.

Regards,

-Manoj

Chandu2chill <nanna_id2006 Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:05:44 AM Re: Juptier and Venus in a House.

Dear Manoj Ji,///The retrograde debilitated planet gives results as exalted planet during its dasha and bhukti.//I have not seen this to work in practice. I know some one who had this period recently and was the worst phase of her life.Ofcourse there are other afflictions in chart, but, I am not kidding when I say "absolutely worst period in her life".///But in my observation i have seen a Native lived like a King meaning with all wordly success during enitire (except last 2 Yrs) Retro Deblitated Planet's period. And to tell you i have also lived like a Prince under his Deb Retro Planet's Dasa:-) since the Native is non other then my Father...... :-) He has Deb + Retro + Vargottama(as a bonus i guess) Jupiter in his 5H!!!RegardsChandu2Chillancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:Dear Kursija Ji,//The retrograde debilitated planet gives results as exalted planet during its dasha and bhukti.//I have not seen this to work in practice. I know some one who had this period recently and was the worst phase of her life.Ofcourse there are other afflictions in chart, but, I am not kidding when I say "absolutely worst period in her life".Regards,-ManojS.C. Kursija <sckursija@. ..>ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, July 27, 2009 11:24:22 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Juptier and Venus in a

House.Sh.D.D.Trivedi,Thanks for the chart. Jupiter and Venus in Libra in 11th house in Sagittarius lagna chart and aspected by Retrograde and debilitated Saturn in 5th. The retrograde debilitated planet gives results as exalted planet during its dasha and bhukti. Jupiter is debilitate in navamsha posited in 7th with retro Mercury, the 12th lord. Venus is posited in 6th house with Saturn and Rahu in navamsha. Venus is Gyati karaka In Jaimini. In D/10 chart lagna is Meena, Lagna lord Jupiter is posited in 11th with 11th L Saturn forming neech bhanga raja yoga. 6th lord Sun is in lagna. All these factor made him urologist and wealthy. In my opinion only he combination of the two Venus and Jupiter do not make the native to suffer, but the strength of the planets, avastha, aspect, conjunction, ownership of the planets and occupation and avastha in Navamsha and varga shapes the native.