IndiaDivine.org

For Information Only

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,One of our members has forwarded a message from Shri Sanjay Rath posted on Sohamsa Group regarding some new alignments in the offing as a result of distancing with Sh Narasimha PVR Rao. We are encouraged to publish this message in our group as it is in general interest of astro-fraternity and we value their contributions to astrology. Most of us use JHORA and are grateful to Sh PVR Rao for his contribution to astrology and astrologers.

ThanksModerators

////////////////////////////

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Prashanth Nair <prashanthnair999To: 

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:49:44 -0700 (PDT)Subject: Fw: SJC affairs--- On Thu, 7/30/09, Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath wrote:Sanjay Rath <sanjayrath

SJC affairs " 'sohamsa' " <sohamsa >Thursday, July 30, 2009, 11:41 AMDear Deepak Bharadwaj and all others interested in SJC affairs and those of SoHamsa,

I have been very inactive with SJC affairs for the last three years and have been getting a number of complaints and suggestions about the way it has been functioning. Here are some points –Quote: “may be you have not read the other name Maja and Bojan and Branka..they people as just new not less then year but very new .. thik about barnka (sorry) .. she joined astrology three year back and in this time she got married blessed with child ....she is entitled As guru even after this much personal commitment(mean where is time for astrology)â€

Answer: The Jaimini Scholar Program is being organised and monitored personally by me for the first group. In due course all these teachings will be published for the benefit of society and astrologers. It is this group which has made great sacrifices and commitments ain being in the Himalayas year after year for about 30 days or more each time. This year we could finish only Pada 1 & 2 of AdhyÄya 3 in 30 days! That’s working from 8 am to 6 pm every day, with 2 holidays. Branka has been among the oldest and best students of Zoran, who is her jyotiá¹£a guru. Visti is her spouse. Just because someone does not have time to write to email lists does not mean that they do not know jyotiá¹£a. Try Branka anytime and I can vouch for her ability.

As regards Bojan and other students of Visti in the first year, they may have studied Jaimini Scholar program, but I have not yet signed their certificate that ‘qualifies them to teach’ the sutras and they should first focus on learning the four years and develop some expertise. I am first teaching the sutras then I will develop a method of testing the students of the first Jaimini Scholar group. That is required to maintain quality.

Quote: “There  is not objection of earning money after all every body need food.; but i am against unqualified guru. i personaly respect sanjay ji knowldge and dedication there is no doubt about that ......... if you talk about internet spreading of joytish then these are " breeding tanks " noting else... tell me how many indian people has been annoused as  A guru in last three year in SJC campare to other country.. just go behind the mirror... this is my last mail i just want to ask sanjay ji to maintain some code for an astrolger who can act as  a guru..â€

Answer: Narasiá¹ha was made the Chairman of ÅšrÄ« Jagannath Center in 2005 and all decisions to hold conferences, appoint jyotiá¹£a gurus and other things have been the responsibility of the chairman. I think he has failed in this aspect as he has not bothered at all about SJC.

It has been my mistake to desire that PVR Narasiá¹ha should be the Chairman of SJC. He has no faith in its teachings and has systematically axed anything and everything that leads to faith and growth in an organisation. It was my mistake to choose on the basis of astro knowledge instead of faith in Jagannath Mahaprabhu as the first requirement. I think the time has come when PVR Narasiá¹ha and SJC have to part ways.

I also think that there are too many *SJC Centers* which are busy teaching things which are far away from the simple teachings of SJC and these should be shut down.I will take some remedial steps from today. I call on all those who have faith in Jagannath Krishna to come forward and write to me privately with suggestions, including any name of a person who they feel has faith in Jagannath to lead SJC as its Chairman. 

Thank you for your commentsSanjay Rath//////////////////////////////////////