IndiaDivine.org

An Open Mail to The Moderator - Jyotish Remedies.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Manoj ji & All other Friends,Please alter to read as Taurus instead of Aries in my under

noted prasanam predictions.

Error regretted.

As regards to your query, quote “Please explain why deb

3rd L aspect causes legal problems?†unquote, you would agree that we all know

that cause for any disputes rests with individuals greed and possessiveness. In

our astrological parlances, we term it as “kaamaâ€.The root of “kaama†lie in

ones 3rd 7th houses. The quality of ones reconciliation seated

in ones manaa i..e. first house / lagnam. These were the points learnt from my

Guru for delineating cause to identify legal problems / court disputes. Thus Mars a

kroora malefic the planet reflecting ones “thamoo†gunam got posited in prasana

lagnam Taurus ,debilitated 3rd lord in 7th house given me

a lead to think of “legal problemsâ€.How ever to get it confirmed from the horses

mouth I have concluded with a mark of interrogation.

Generally it is my practice to cast prasanam on all matters

reported through ‘net’ based on the time of dispatch mail by the maker. Some of you may not

be in agreement the reasons behind my rational but I leave it to individual

tastes (Astrology is not an absolute science but based on individual interpretations).

Thank you for given me an opportunity to explain..

Regards/Dhananjayan

P.S: " yaa~kaa~vaaraayinum naa~kaakka kaa~vaakkaal

sookaapar chol izhukku~ppattu " Meaning Who ever it be should guard

against their bad tongue; else they get humiliated / degraded in public

assembly.Mr.Manoj ji is requested to offer his best English translation for the

above “Kural / verse†if in case mine considered as poor translation.

--- On Fri, 31/7/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: An Open Mail to The Moderator - Jyotish Remedies. Date: Friday, 31 July, 2009, 3:35 AM

Dear Dhananjayan Ji,

Please explain why deb 3rd L aspect causes legal problems?

Regards,

-Manoj

Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya >ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, July 30, 2009 2:59:12 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] An Open Mail to The Moderator - Jyotish Remedies..

Namaste,Dear friends,I have done a prasanam for the message time i.e.1:47 A.M Mumbai dt.31st July 2009.Aries lagnam with Mars in it aspected by debilitated 3rd lord Moon.This suggests some legal problems looming around.The reason real transformations ?" yaa~kaa~vaaraayinum naa~kaakka kaa~vaakkaalsookaapar chol izhukku~ppattu "............ ......... ......... ....Courtesy Tamil Holy Poet Thiruvalluvar.Regards/Dhananjayan--- On Fri, 31/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] An Open Mail to The Moderator - Jyotish Remedies.ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, 31 July, 2009, 1:47 AM

An Open Mail to The Moderator - Jyotish Remedies.

Dear Respected Moderator Prashant ji,

I appreciate your stand of removing me from Your Forum ,Jyotish Remedies. It is absolutely right not to allow a "trouble maker" and a "Abuser" in Your Forum. If I were in Your Place even I would have done so. I am not worthy of being in that Group.

For some time we have been having skrimishes, differences of opinions and also heat built up due to these, where in I may have made uncalled for remarks not suited to Your stature. I apologise for the same. You are not really a bad person as I have made You to be.. Most probably I am twice as bad . I am now kept away from you good people is the right decesion you and Tanvirji have made. I second it. I realise now that it is no use continuing my prejudices and assumptions on your otherwise good nature, which I am aware of. I have also made a blunder by complaining you to the Vedic Astrology moderator/Owner and having been instrumental of having got you banned from there. I request Shri Narsimharaoji and Shri Narayanji to please make the necessary corrections and undo my wrongdoings. What has come to cause pain to me was my destiny, but what pain I have caused you is my Blame..

You may continue thinking the way you do for me, uptil now. It does not affect me anymore. From my side, I cease to do any further derogatory thinking or action as regards to Your goodself..

I have one last request to make to you.. If You consider this, I will be highly obliged. Kindly desist any form of ridicule or wrong wordings to be mentioned with refernce to Neelamji who is a innocent part of this episode and certainly does not elicit the remarks recently been attributed to her from Your goodself and some other few members in Your Forum. She is a good Astrologer, a good human being and a lady of character as I have formed an opinion of her, during last one years association on the Groups with her.

If this makes you happy, I have relieved both Shri Sunil Nairji and Neelamji from the Moderatorship of My group and they are now no more actively connected to me or my Group.

I hope this settles the issues for all times. I am not looking for entering the Jyotish Remedies Group again, so do not view my above mail as otherwise please. I am just occupied in other duties and relinqueshment of same, so have no spare time anymore for any other matters.

I once again apologise for all untowards language used and unparliamentary comments passed on you till date, causing you pain and anguish, and hope it would be forgotten with passage of time.

Thanking you for the patient reading.

Sincerely Yours,

Bhaskar.

Note- Please post this in Your Group and help yourself.

Get your new Email address! Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Dhanananjay ji,

First of all, if you are doing the Prashna then the time of judgement must be noted as the Time of the Prashna Chart. And the place of location must not be Bombay, but yours. Another point, is that I would be represented by the 7th houseand yourself who is the Querent, would be represented by the 1st house.

But okay, considering your time and chart as correct if we analyse the chart, then check the Mahadasha Lord, Antardasha Lord and the pratyantardasha Lord, what they convey.

Saturn the MD Lord signifies 4,9,10,1 and 6 th houses of the chart.

Mercury the AD Lord signifies the houses 4,2,5 and 3 of the chart.

Sun, the Pratyantar Lord signifies the 3,4,9 and 10th houses of the chart.

All the above houses show, Benefic houses of the chart. 6th for victory. 1st for enterprise, 10th for Udham , 9th for Dharma, 4th for coming back to Home, and the 3rd for communications and courage. 5th for affections. The 2nd for unification with family.

The Lagna Lord Venus itself , who represents myself is placed in the 2nd house, showing a want to unite with family members and togetherness.

I do not see any legal problems which come from the 8th house, and here only the 9th and the 6th are appearing in the figures, showing Win in any case, whether from legal, or otherwise.

About your comments on bad tongue, this is a controversial issue. I have proved myself to be an expert in bad tongue as well as in good tongue, thousands will vouch here for this. So wheres the question of just bad tongue only coming in the picture or a Learning Lesson given on same ? You must identify the cause for the use of bad tongue and the area where it has been used, and the subject onwhich it has been used and then pass comments.

About your comments on greed and possesiveness I have never kept any, in my whole Life, I am honest to say this.

Bhaskar.

, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Mr.Manoj ji & All other Friends,> > Please alter to read as Taurus instead of Aries in my under> noted prasanam predictions.> > Error regretted.> > As regards to your query, quote “Please explain why deb> 3rd L aspect causes legal problems?†unquote, you would agree that we all know> that cause for any disputes rests with individuals greed and possessiveness. In> our astrological parlances, we term it as “kaamaâ€.The root of “kaama†lie in> ones 3rd 7th houses. The quality of ones reconciliation seated> in ones manaa i.e. first house / lagnam. These were the points learnt from my> Guru for delineating cause to identify legal problems / court disputes. Thus Mars a> kroora malefic the planet reflecting ones “thamoo†gunam got posited in prasana> lagnam Taurus ,debilitated 3rd lord in 7th house given me> a lead to think of “legal problemsâ€.How ever to get it confirmed from the horses> mouth I have concluded with a mark of interrogation.> >  > > Generally it is my practice to cast prasanam on all matters> reported through ‘net’ based on the time of dispatch mail by the maker. Some of you may not> be in agreement the reasons behind my rational but I leave it to individual> tastes (Astrology is not an absolute science but based on individual interpretations).> > Thank you for given me an opportunity to explain.> > Regards/Dhananjayan> >  > > P.S: " yaa~kaa~vaaraayinum naa~kaakka kaa~vaakkaal> > sookaapar chol izhukku~ppattu " Meaning Who ever it be should guard> against their bad tongue; else they get humiliated / degraded in public> assembly.Mr.Manoj ji is requested to offer his best English translation for the> above “Kural / verse†if in case mine considered as poor translation.> >  > > > > --- On Fri, 31/7/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj Re: An Open Mail to The Moderator - Jyotish Remedies.> > Friday, 31 July, 2009, 3:35 AM> > > > > > >  > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjayan Ji,>  > Please explain why deb 3rd L aspect causes legal problems?>  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > > > Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, July 30, 2009 2:59:12 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] An Open Mail to The Moderator - Jyotish Remedies.> >  > > > > > > Namaste,> Dear friends,> > I have done a prasanam for the message time i.e.1:47 A.M Mumbai dt.> 31st July 2009.Aries lagnam with Mars in it aspected by debilitated 3rd lord Moon.This suggests some legal problems looming around.The reason real transformations ?> > " yaa~kaa~vaaraayinum naa~kaakka kaa~vaakkaal> sookaapar chol izhukku~ppattu "> > ............. ......... ......... ....Courtesy Tamil Holy Poet Thiruvalluvar..> > Regards/Dhananjayan> > --- On Fri, 31/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] An Open Mail to The Moderator - Jyotish Remedies.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, 31 July, 2009, 1:47 AM> > >  > > > > An Open Mail to The Moderator - Jyotish Remedies.>  > Dear Respected Moderator Prashant ji,>  > I appreciate your stand of removing me from Your Forum ,Jyotish Remedies. It is absolutely right not to allow a "trouble maker" and a "Abuser" in Your Forum. If I were in Your Place even I would have done so. I am not worthy of being in that Group. >  > For some time we have been having skrimishes, differences of opinions and also heat built up due to these, where in I may have made uncalled for remarks not suited to Your stature. I apologise for the same. You are not really a bad person as I have made You to be.. Most probably I am twice as bad . I am now kept away from you good people is the right decesion you and Tanvirji have made. I second it. I realise now that it is no use continuing my prejudices and assumptions on your otherwise good nature, which I am aware of. I have also made a blunder by complaining you to the Vedic Astrology moderator/Owner and having been instrumental of having got you banned from there. I request Shri Narsimharaoji and Shri Narayanji to please make the necessary corrections and undo my wrongdoings. What has come to cause pain to me was my destiny, but what pain I have caused you is my Blame..>  > You may continue thinking the way you do for me, uptil now. It does not affect me anymore. From my side, I cease to do any further derogatory thinking or action as regards to Your goodself..>  > I have one last request to make to you.. If You consider this, I will be highly obliged. Kindly desist any form of ridicule or wrong wordings to be mentioned with refernce to Neelamji who is a innocent part of this episode and certainly does not elicit the remarks recently been attributed to her from Your goodself and some other few members in Your Forum. She is a good Astrologer, a good human being and a lady of character as I have formed an opinion of her, during last one years association on the Groups with her.>  > If this makes you happy, I have relieved both Shri Sunil Nairji and Neelamji from the Moderatorship of My group and they are now no more actively connected to me or my Group.>  > I hope this settles the issues for all times. I am not looking for entering the Jyotish Remedies Group again, so do not view my above mail as otherwise please. I am just occupied in other duties and relinqueshment of same, so have no spare time anymore for any other matters.>  > I once again apologise for all untowards language used and unparliamentary comments passed on you till date, causing you pain and anguish, and hope it would be forgotten with passage of time.>  > Thanking you for the patient reading.>  > Sincerely Yours,> Bhaskar.>  > Note- Please post this in Your Group and help yourself. > > > Get your new Email address! > Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email names for you! > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/>