IndiaDivine.org

Yogi/Avayogi Article

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji and All,

Here is an introduction to how to use Iyer's Yogi/Avayogi techniques. The Author of this article, Penny Farrow, is a brilliant vedic astrologer, even praised by Shri KNR in one of his books.

http://www.jupitersweb.com/iyer_point_of_prosperity.htm

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:38:52 PM Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas

Dear Manoj ji,I am not familiar with yogi and avayogi concept though i read about itsomewhere briefly.But anyway i am a yogi as per our GURU'Sdefinition"onewho practices YOGA".But i look at it this way.Ketu being mokshakaraka with 9th lord in 11thhouse of success aspected by exalted and superstrong 5th lord of sadhanaand 6th lord of yoga Inturn aspected by jupiter.My sadhana is good andnonstop since last30yrs or so and it will take me to moksha.One thing 4sure i am not going to comeback even as the richest man onearth(if offered by almighty).I think i had seen LIFE in itsperspective( not myperspective) .Anyway the discussion is about sani maharaj and guru maharaj and notaboutme.I feel they have not done any harm instead turned me spiritual.Buttheyhave done enough sat as a maraka (in2nd)andjup as a badhaka(7th lord).MARS-JUP-SAT.

.......... ..RESIGNED MY JOB and also resigned 2myfate(SURRENDER) FROM THEN ON......a turning point of sorts.......RAHU-JUP-SAT. .......... dEATH EXPERIENCE(TOTAL SURRENDER)LOVE AND REGARDS,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,>> Ke is your Yogi and Rahu is your Avayogi. Avayogi needs to be weak andyogi neds to be strong. You can see Rahu is in trine, dispositor isexalted, Rahu aspected by Venus, Saturn aspected by Jupiter. Saturn issuper strong being vargottam and hence strengthening the Avayogi who isthe planet of penury, and you are running the dasha of Rahu, am Icorrect?. There are other factors, but just a few

pointers.>> Regards,> -Manoj>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> gopi_b927 gopi_b927@.. .> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:18:48 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitiveBhavas>>> Dear Manoj ji,> great.You said it.I just mentioned poor and failure to give an ideaabout the chart only but not the person/personality. When saturn iscontroling my finances(nil) what else it could be and jup from 10th andalso from 2nd from indulagna what do i lack?> I f you are asking me the question who is failure and who is asuccess there is neither failure nor success except in wordly

sencewhich may vary from person to person.> I agree with you in total.> nandri,> regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi Ji,> >> > // I am a poor indian and a failure but not a dejected one!!.//> >> > We all start from the Divine Mother's lap, end up 10 months insideour human mother's divine womb and finish the journey 6 Feet Under or Goup in smoke (physically depending on burial method) with our Atma backsafe in to the arms of our Divine Mother, where we came from. So who isa failure and who is a success?> >> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .> > To:

ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:25:04 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics insensitive Bhavas> >> >> > Dear ones,> > good discussion is going on.I have an exalted and vargottam maleficsaturn in my> > 2nd house aspected by jupiter from 10th.Saturn joined by jupiter inD9 in 8th in the amsa of venus and also in exchange with venus which isexalted in lagna in D9.Hence i believe it is appropriate to discuss.> > I am a poor indian and a failure but not a dejected one!!.(this isalso true and apropriate).. May be due2jup in 10th.A bachelor to thecore.My education and career are also wrecked.But i am a sincerepractitioner of kriya yoga since last 30yrs or so and i met livingmahatmas as well.Now in my 55th year i am living with my mother as atotal dependent(on GOD).Into

astrology since 1996 and research modesince last 3/4yrs.> > I welcome discussion if the ownner/moderator feel the same.My birthdetails are given below.I am giving them since this is a research group.> > D.OB...17-9- 1953> > T.O.B...6.35hrs> > P.O.B.....GUNTUR( INDIA)> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta<neelamgupta07@ ....> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Renu ji,> > >> > > Can you count the Dhan yogas in this chart? Both from lagna andmoon?> > >> > > Have you noticed the empty kendras, both in D-1 and D-10?> > >> > > Basic principles we must not forget, weather exalted ordebllitated,> > > Benefics are not good in 3/6/8/12 and when in these houses, theyspoil the> > > significations of their houses and

signs.> > > Malefics are not good in any house except 3/6/11 and they spoilthe> > > significations of the house they are posited in.> > > e.g. Mars is a strong malefic (natural as well as functional) in5H, hence> > > will be harmful for 5H..> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > 2009/7/28 renunw renunw@> > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil ji, Manoj ji> > > >> > > > Sorry... forgot to give birth data.> > > >> > > > Natal Chart> > > >> > > > November 6, 1954> > > >> > > > Time: 4:10:00> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > Place: 80 E 02' 00", 7 N 28' 00">

> > > Kuliyapitiya, Sri Lanka> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ <ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > "renunw" renunw@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil ji and Manoj ji,> > > > >> > > > > The following chart has 3 exalted planets, namely....Sa, Ma & Ju and Sun> > > > debilitated.> > > > >> > > > > Ju and Ma aspects each other. That is aspect between anexalted benefic> > > > and an exalted malefic. Native has many financial problems.> > > > >> > > > > But she has two nice daughters.>

> > > >> > > > > 5HL Saturn is exalted in 2H.> > > > >> > > > > Natural putrakaraka Jupiter is exalted in 11H.> > > > >> > > > > Mars is exalted in 5H. She nearly died at the confinement ofher 2nd> > > > daughter and the result was she could conceive no more. Didexalted Mars in> > > > 5H do this?> > > > >> > > > > Her LL Me is retrograde in 2H. Me is conjunct with Sa & Su.Then, Me> > > > becomes a retrograde malefic. Is that the reason why she isbeing deprived> > > > of wealth though Me being her LL and 10HL [she is a housewife]is placed in> > > > house of wealth, 2H?> > > > >> > > > > Husband owns good property but not interested in improvingthem. 7HL> >

> > though exalted in 11H, is aspected by exalted Mars. Is this thereason why> > > > beneficial results from exalted 7HL in 11H is being negated?Mars owns 3H & > > > > 8H, destructive to 2H indications.> > > > >> > > > > Even her Venus 9HL of fortune, and also 2HL is retrograde in3H..> > > > >> > > > > What is the cause of her misfortune.. .exalted planetsaspecting each> > > > other or Lagna and 9th house lords being retrograde and placedadversely or> > > > both?> > > > >> > > > > blessings,> > > > >> > > > > Renu> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ <ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,>

> > > "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > dear manoj ji> > > > > >> > > > > > Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of thegr8> > > > > > language even b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan ofsaiva sidhas> > > > > > and agastay too )> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers plsforgiv me> > > > > > for bad tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspectseach other> > > > > > nativ will hav to beg -this translation is for Non tamilspeaking crowd> > > > > > )> > > > > >> > > > > > may b

manoj ji can explain well and if any charts pls postit and may b> > > > > > we can see it> > > > > >> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ <ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > "sunil nair"> > > > > > <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear manoj Ji> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Thanks for ur good words> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras neednot spoil> > > > > > that> > > > > > >

house ,if so there is no meaning of pancha maha purusharaja yogas> > > > > > >> > > > > > > if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagnaand some> > > > > > > famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is variousMaha purusha> > > > > > > raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see suchplanets spoils> > > > > > > that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors rthere> > > > > > >> > > > > > > i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets Inkendra ( like> > > > > > sat> > > > > > > in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the4th House> > > > > > > type of charts ) ( more than 3 planets in kendra is sarpayoga> > > > >

> according> > > > > > > to varahamihira )> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sure our discussions also prooved very importent thingsabt the> > > > > > dictums> > > > > > > propogated by many that of exalted vakra planets that theybehav like> > > > > > > debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost notworking any of> > > > the> > > > > > > charts )> > > > > > >> > > > > > > thanks> > > > > > >> > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ <ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > >

> Manoj Chandran> > > > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > This example is great in showing us that one factor doesnot make a> > > > > > > chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chartneeds to> > > > be> > > > > > > looked at. Also notice that some classics say "RetrogradeExalted> > > > > > > Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated" . This isobviously not true> > > > > > in> > > > > > > this chart either.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to itclosely when I> >

> > > > > find some time.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > > > renunw renunw@> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ <ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > > > > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM> > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: ExaltedMalefics in> > > > > > sensitive> > > > > > >

Bhavas> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying themarriage till he> > > > > > is> > > > > > > 38 yrs old //> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and gotmarried in> > > > > > 1981,> > > > > > > means he was 27 years old when he got married.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mailelaborating on> > > > > > > avasthas and various other factors.> > > > > > > >> > > >

> > > > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. Youmay have> > > > > > > noticed Rahu in the 9th house.. He rose in professionafter marriage.> > > > > > > Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and nowholding the> > > > > > > same position in another company. Holds some importantpositions in> > > > > > > various organizations currently.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,"sunil nair"> > > > > > > <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear renu ji> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > sure thanks> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying themarriage till he> > > > > > is> > > > > > > 38> > > > > > > > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movsslowly only> > > > > > > and it> > > > > > > > > is one of his traits )> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original

oneas moon is> > > > > > > with a> > > > > > > > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in9th House and> > > > > > > 9th> > > > > > > > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of9th House> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly duringits dasa> > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta)> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > > > > > > > >> > >

> > > > > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont takeverbatim )> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i saidPlacements> > > > > > > > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b consideredalong with> > > > amsa> > > > > > > .s> > > > > > > > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of itstraits and> > > > > > > > > siignifications a retrying effect> > > > > > > > > ###########he got married on

5th February 1981 [thebest thing> > > > > > > happened> > > > > > > > > to him...so says his wife], fathered a daughter and ason in 1983> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks andquite a number> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > promotions.. . .. rising to the highest position inhis> > > > > > > > > career.##### #########> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by2nd Lord> > > > > > and> > > > > > > it> > > > > > > > > is dhana yoga combo> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9thLord venus> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also hissuccess in> > > > > > > profession> > > > > > > > > b4 and after marriage .> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,"renunw"> > > > > > > <renunw@>> > > > > >

> > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > They say the birth time could be correct.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > The best period in his life had been the exaltedvakra malefic> > > > > > > > > Saturn's dasa.....if Saturn is a malefic????? ?[remember Sreenadh> > > > > > ji> > > > > > > > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencementof Sa MD,> > > > he> > > > > > > got> >

> > > > > > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happenedto him..so> > > > > > > says> > > > > > > > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and1984 and> > > > > > > throughout> > > > > > > > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number ofpromotions.. ..> > > > > > > rising> > > > > > > > > to the highest position in his career.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus periodinvolving 3rd,> > > > > > > 6th,> > > > > > > > > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son andhimself. But> > > > > > now> > > > > > >

no> > > > > > > > > major problem.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of youmay be> > > > > > > familiar> > > > > > > > > with it as we have discussed it under the topicexchange of 5th> > > > > > and> > > > > > > 7th> > > > > > > > > lords.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,"sunil> > > > nair"> > > > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Renu ji> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks for the

chart> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra maleficsdasa was also> > > > > > > one of> > > > > > > > > our> > > > > > > > > > > discussion points> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth timeas in> > > > > > navamsa> > > > > > > > > Lagna> > > > > > > > > > > changes> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife'schart it> > > > is> > > > > > > > > highly>

> > > > > > > > > > appreciable> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ , "renunw"> > > > > > > <renunw@>> > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be anolder or older> > > > > > > > > looking or> > > > > > > > > > > mature partner who is

dependable and hence therelationship/> > > > > > > marriage> > > > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > > > long lasting?//> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is inLibra 7H. The> > > > > > wife> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but notolder looking> > > > or> > > > > > > > > older.> > > > > > > > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is5 years> > > > > > > younger> > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > this

native. They have a very good normalrelationship. They> > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > married> > > > > > > > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa..> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birthdata.> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > > > > > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > > > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > > > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55'

00"> > > > > > > > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu andSaturn are> > > > > > > separative> > > > > >

> > > and> > > > > > > > > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? Butwhat about> > > > > > > when> > > > > > > > > these> > > > > > > > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in7H in> > > > > > Libra?> > > > > > > Does> > > > > > > > > Sun> > > > > > > > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominantpartner and> > > > > > > hence> > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to dealwell with that> > > > > > > strong> > > > > > > > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in

7H give, may bean older or> > > > > > > older> > > > > > > > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable andhence the> > > > > > > > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such chartswhere some one> > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > ran/is> > > > > > > > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > >

> > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>> __._,_..___> Messages in this topic (43) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic> Messages | Files | Photos | Database>> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switchformat to Traditional> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un> Recent Activity> * 20> New MembersVisit Your Group> Give Back>

for Good> Get inspired> by a good cause.> Y! Toolbar> Get it Free!> easy 1-click access> to your groups.> > Start a group> in 3 easy steps.> Connect with others.> .>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

thanks 4the article and it helps.But i have a doubt whether Rahu/ketu are also eligible to be yogi/avayogi/duplicate yogi by iyer ji?.....

Love and regards,

gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji and All,> > Here is an introduction to how to use Iyer's Yogi/Avayogi techniques. The Author of this article, Penny Farrow, is a brilliant vedic astrologer, even praised by Shri KNR in one of his books.> > http://www.jupitersweb.com/iyer_point_of_prosperity.htm> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> gopi_b927 gopi_b927 > Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:38:52 PM> Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas> > > > Dear Manoj ji,> I am not familiar with yogi and avayogi concept though i read about it> > somewhere briefly.But anyway i am a yogi as per our GURU'S> definition"one> > who practices YOGA".> But i look at it this way.Ketu being mokshakaraka with 9th lord in 11th> > house of success aspected by exalted and superstrong 5th lord of sadhana> > and 6th lord of yoga Inturn aspected by jupiter.My sadhana is good and> non> > stop since last30yrs or so and it will take me to moksha.> One thing 4sure i am not going to comeback even as the richest man on> > earth(if offered by almighty).I think i had seen LIFE in its> perspective( not my> > perspective) .> Anyway the discussion is about sani maharaj and guru maharaj and not> about> > me.I feel they have not done any harm instead turned me spiritual.But> they> > have done enough sat as a maraka (in2nd)andjup as a badhaka(7th lord)..> > MARS-JUP-SAT. ......... ..RESIGNED MY JOB and also resigned 2my> > fate(SURRENDER) FROM THEN ON......a turning point of sorts.......> > RAHU-JUP-SAT. ......... dEATH EXPERIENCE(TOTAL SURRENDER)> > LOVE AND REGARDS,> gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi Ji,> >> > Ke is your Yogi and Rahu is your Avayogi. Avayogi needs to be weak and> yogi neds to be strong. You can see Rahu is in trine, dispositor is> exalted, Rahu aspected by Venus, Saturn aspected by Jupiter. Saturn is> super strong being vargottam and hence strengthening the Avayogi who is> the planet of penury, and you are running the dasha of Rahu, am I> correct?. There are other factors, but just a few pointers.> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:18:48 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive> Bhavas> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> > great.You said it.I just mentioned poor and failure to give an idea> about the chart only but not the person/personality. When saturn is> controling my finances(nil) what else it could be and jup from 10th and> also from 2nd from indulagna what do i lack?> > I f you are asking me the question who is failure and who is a> success there is neither failure nor success except in wordly sence> which may vary from person to person.> > I agree with you in total.> > nandri,> > regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi Ji,> > >> > > // I am a poor indian and a failure but not a dejected one!!.//> > >> > > We all start from the Divine Mother's lap, end up 10 months inside> our human mother's divine womb and finish the journey 6 Feet Under or Go> up in smoke (physically depending on burial method) with our Atma back> safe in to the arms of our Divine Mother, where we came from. So who is> a failure and who is a success?> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:25:04 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in> sensitive Bhavas> > >> > >> > > Dear ones,> > > good discussion is going on.I have an exalted and vargottam malefic> saturn in my> > > 2nd house aspected by jupiter from 10th.Saturn joined by jupiter in> D9 in 8th in the amsa of venus and also in exchange with venus which is> exalted in lagna in D9.Hence i believe it is appropriate to discuss.> > > I am a poor indian and a failure but not a dejected one!!.(this is> also true and apropriate). May be due2jup in 10th.A bachelor to the> core.My education and career are also wrecked.But i am a sincere> practitioner of kriya yoga since last 30yrs or so and i met living> mahatmas as well.Now in my 55th year i am living with my mother as a> total dependent(on GOD).Into astrology since 1996 and research mode> since last 3/4yrs.> > > I welcome discussion if the ownner/moderator feel the same.My birth> details are given below.I am giving them since this is a research group.> > > D.OB...17-9- 1953> > > T.O.B...6.35hrs> > > P.O.B....GUNTUR( INDIA)> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> <neelamgupta07@ ....> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Renu ji,> > > >> > > > Can you count the Dhan yogas in this chart? Both from lagna and> moon?> > > >> > > > Have you noticed the empty kendras, both in D-1 and D-10?> > > >> > > > Basic principles we must not forget, weather exalted or> debllitated,> > > > Benefics are not good in 3/6/8/12 and when in these houses, they> spoil the> > > > significations of their houses and signs.> > > > Malefics are not good in any house except 3/6/11 and they spoil> the> > > > significations of the house they are posited in.> > > > e.g. Mars is a strong malefic (natural as well as functional) in> 5H, hence> > > > will be harmful for 5H.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > 2009/7/28 renunw renunw@> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil ji, Manoj ji> > > > >> > > > > Sorry... forgot to give birth data.> > > > >> > > > > Natal Chart> > > > >> > > > > November 6, 1954> > > > >> > > > > Time: 4:10:00> > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > Place: 80 E 02' 00", 7 N 28' 00"> > > > > Kuliyapitiya, Sri Lanka> > > > >> > > > > blessings,> > > > >> > > > > Renu> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > "renunw" renunw@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sunil ji and Manoj ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > The following chart has 3 exalted planets, namely....Sa, Ma & > Ju and Sun> > > > > debilitated.> > > > > >> > > > > > Ju and Ma aspects each other. That is aspect between an> exalted benefic> > > > > and an exalted malefic. Native has many financial problems.> > > > > >> > > > > > But she has two nice daughters.> > > > > >> > > > > > 5HL Saturn is exalted in 2H.> > > > > >> > > > > > Natural putrakaraka Jupiter is exalted in 11H.> > > > > >> > > > > > Mars is exalted in 5H. She nearly died at the confinement of> her 2nd> > > > > daughter and the result was she could conceive no more. Did> exalted Mars in> > > > > 5H do this?> > > > > >> > > > > > Her LL Me is retrograde in 2H. Me is conjunct with Sa & Su.> Then, Me> > > > > becomes a retrograde malefic. Is that the reason why she is> being deprived> > > > > of wealth though Me being her LL and 10HL [she is a housewife]> is placed in> > > > > house of wealth, 2H?> > > > > >> > > > > > Husband owns good property but not interested in improving> them. 7HL> > > > > though exalted in 11H, is aspected by exalted Mars. Is this the> reason why> > > > > beneficial results from exalted 7HL in 11H is being negated?> Mars owns 3H & > > > > > 8H, destructive to 2H indications.> > > > > >> > > > > > Even her Venus 9HL of fortune, and also 2HL is retrograde in> 3H.> > > > > >> > > > > > What is the cause of her misfortune.. .exalted planets> aspecting each> > > > > other or Lagna and 9th house lords being retrograde and placed> adversely or> > > > > both?> > > > > >> > > > > > blessings,> > > > > >> > > > > > Renu> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > dear manoj ji> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of the> gr8> > > > > > > language even b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan of> saiva sidhas> > > > > > > and agastay too )> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers pls> forgiv me> > > > > > > for bad tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspects> each other> > > > > > > nativ will hav to beg -this translation is for Non tamil> speaking crowd> > > > > > > )> > > > > > >> > > > > > > may b manoj ji can explain well and if any charts pls post> it and may b> > > > > > > we can see it> > > > > > >> > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > "sunil nair"> > > > > > > <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear manoj Ji> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks for ur good words> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras need> not spoil> > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > house ,if so there is no meaning of pancha maha purusha> raja yogas> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagna> and some> > > > > > > > famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is various> Maha purusha> > > > > > > > raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see such> planets spoils> > > > > > > > that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors r> there> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets In> kendra ( like> > > > > > > sat> > > > > > > > in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the> 4th House> > > > > > > > type of charts ) ( more than 3 planets in kendra is sarpa> yoga> > > > > > > according> > > > > > > > to varahamihira )> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sure our discussions also prooved very importent things> abt the> > > > > > > dictums> > > > > > > > propogated by many that of exalted vakra planets that they> behav like> > > > > > > > debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost not> working any of> > > > > the> > > > > > > > charts )> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > thanks> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > Manoj Chandran> > > > > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > This example is great in showing us that one factor does> not make a> > > > > > > > chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart> needs to> > > > > be> > > > > > > > looked at. Also notice that some classics say "Retrograde> Exalted> > > > > > > > Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated" . This is> obviously not true> > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > this chart either.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it> closely when I> > > > > > > > find some time.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > > > > renunw renunw@> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > > > > > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM> > > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted> Malefics in> > > > > > > sensitive> > > > > > > > Bhavas> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the> marriage till he> > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > 38 yrs old //> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got> married in> > > > > > > 1981,> > > > > > > > means he was 27 years old when he got married.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail> elaborating on> > > > > > > > avasthas and various other factors.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You> may have> > > > > > > > noticed Rahu in the 9th house.. He rose in profession> after marriage.> > > > > > > > Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now> holding the> > > > > > > > same position in another company. Holds some important> positions in> > > > > > > > various organizations currently.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> "sunil nair"> > > > > > > > <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear renu ji> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > sure thanks> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the> marriage till he> > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > 38> > > > > > > > > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs> slowly only> > > > > > > > and it> > > > > > > > > > is one of his traits )> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one> as moon is> > > > > > > > with a> > > > > > > > > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in> 9th House and> > > > > > > > 9th> > > > > > > > > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of> 9th House> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during> its dasa> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta> )> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take> verbatim )> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said> Placements> > > > > > > > > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered> along with> > > > > amsa> > > > > > > > .s> > > > > > > > > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its> traits and> > > > > > > > > > siignifications a retrying effect> > > > > > > > > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the> best thing> > > > > > > > happened> > > > > > > > > > to him....so says his wife], fathered a daughter and a> son in 1983> > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and> quite a number> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > promotions.. . .. rising to the highest position in> his> > > > > > > > > > career.##### #########> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by> 2nd Lord> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > it> > > > > > > > > > is dhana yoga combo> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th> Lord venus> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his> success in> > > > > > > > profession> > > > > > > > > > b4 and after marriage .> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> "renunw"> > > > > > > > <renunw@>> > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > They say the birth time could be correct.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted> vakra malefic> > > > > > > > > > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ?> [remember Sreenadh> > > > > > > ji> > > > > > > > > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement> of Sa MD,> > > > > he> > > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened> to him..so> > > > > > > > says> > > > > > > > > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and> 1984 and> > > > > > > > throughout> > > > > > > > > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of> promotions.. ..> > > > > > > > rising> > > > > > > > > > to the highest position in his career.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period> involving 3rd,> > > > > > > > 6th,> > > > > > > > > > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and> himself. But> > > > > > > now> > > > > > > > no> > > > > > > > > > major problem.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you> may be> > > > > > > > familiar> > > > > > > > > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic> exchange of 5th> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > 7th> > > > > > > > > > lords.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> "sunil> > > > > nair"> > > > > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Renu ji> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks for the chart> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics> dasa was also> > > > > > > > one of> > > > > > > > > > our> > > > > > > > > > > > discussion points> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time> as in> > > > > > > navamsa> > > > > > > > > > Lagna> > > > > > > > > > > > changes> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's> chart it> > > > > is> > > > > > > > > > highly> > > > > > > > > > > > appreciable> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com, "renunw"> > > > > > > > <renunw@>> > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an> older or older> > > > > > > > > > looking or> > > > > > > > > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the> relationship/> > > > > > > > marriage> > > > > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > > > > long lasting?//> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in> Libra 7H. The> > > > > > > wife> > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not> older looking> > > > > or> > > > > > > > > > older.> > > > > > > > > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is> 5 years> > > > > > > > younger> > > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > this native. They have a very good normal> relationship. They> > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > > married> > > > > > > > > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > If you are interested, let me give you his birth> data.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > > > > > > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > > > > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > > > > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > > > > > > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and> Saturn are> > > > > > > > separative> > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But> what about> > > > > > > > when> > > > > > > > > > these> > > > > > > > > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in> 7H in> > > > > > > Libra?> > > > > > > > Does> > > > > > > > > > Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant> partner and> > > > > > > > hence> > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal> well with that> > > > > > > > strong> > > > > > > > > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be> an older or> > > > > > > > older> > > > > > > > > > > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and> hence the> > > > > > > > > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts> where some one> > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > > ran/is> > > > > > > > > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > __._,_..___> > Messages in this topic (43) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic> > Messages | Files | Photos | Database> >> > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch> format to Traditional> > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un> > Recent Activity> > * 20> > New MembersVisit Your Group> > Give Back> > for Good> > Get inspired> > by a good cause.> > Y! Toolbar> > Get it Free!> > easy 1-click access> > to your groups.> > > > Start a group> > in 3 easy steps.> > Connect with others.> > .> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

They absolutely qualify otherwise the system will fall apart. It is a very powerful system but cannot be used stand alone. You have to use all the usual fundamental analysis (dhana yoga's, bhava analysis etc) and then use this as an add on analysis. Go to Jhora and pull up yogi, avayogi etc and you will see Rahu as Avayogi in your chart.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 6:07:19 AM Re: Yogi/Avayogi Article

Dear Manoj ji,

thanks 4the article and it helps.But i have a doubt whether Rahu/ketu are also eligible to be yogi/avayogi/ duplicate yogi by iyer ji?.....

Love and regards,

gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji and All,> > Here is an introduction to how to use Iyer's Yogi/Avayogi techniques. The Author of this article, Penny Farrow, is a brilliant vedic astrologer, even praised by Shri KNR in one of his books.> > http://www.jupiters web.com/iyer_ point_of_ prosperity. htm> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopi_b927 gopi_b927@.. .> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:38:52 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive Bhavas> > > > Dear Manoj ji,> I am not familiar with yogi and avayogi concept though i

read about it> > somewhere briefly.But anyway i am a yogi as per our GURU'S> definition"one> > who practices YOGA"..> But i look at it this way.Ketu being mokshakaraka with 9th lord in 11th> > house of success aspected by exalted and superstrong 5th lord of sadhana> > and 6th lord of yoga Inturn aspected by jupiter.My sadhana is good and> non> > stop since last30yrs or so and it will take me to moksha.> One thing 4sure i am not going to comeback even as the richest man on> > earth(if offered by almighty).I think i had seen LIFE in its> perspective( not my> > perspective) .> Anyway the discussion is about sani maharaj and guru maharaj and not> about> > me.I feel they have not done any harm instead turned me spiritual.But> they> > have done enough sat as a maraka (in2nd)andjup

as a badhaka(7th lord)..> > MARS-JUP-SAT. ......... ..RESIGNED MY JOB and also resigned 2my> > fate(SURRENDER) FROM THEN ON......a turning point of sorts.......> > RAHU-JUP-SAT. .......... dEATH EXPERIENCE(TOTAL SURRENDER)> > LOVE AND REGARDS,> gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi Ji,> >> > Ke is your Yogi and Rahu is your Avayogi. Avayogi needs to be weak and> yogi neds to be strong. You can see Rahu is in trine, dispositor is> exalted, Rahu aspected by Venus, Saturn aspected by Jupiter. Saturn is> super strong being vargottam and hence strengthening the Avayogi who is> the planet of penury, and you are running the dasha of Rahu, am I> correct?. There are other factors, but just a few pointers.>

>> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:18:48 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in sensitive> Bhavas> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> > great.You said it.I just mentioned poor and failure to give an idea> about the chart only but not the person/personality. When saturn is> controling my finances(nil) what else it could be and jup from 10th and> also from 2nd from indulagna what do i lack?> > I f you are asking me the question who is failure and who is a> success there is neither failure nor success except in wordly sence> which may vary from person to

person.> > I agree with you in total.> > nandri,> > regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi Ji,> > >> > > // I am a poor indian and a failure but not a dejected one!!.//> > >> > > We all start from the Divine Mother's lap, end up 10 months inside> our human mother's divine womb and finish the journey 6 Feet Under or Go> up in smoke (physically depending on burial method) with our Atma back> safe in to the arms of our Divine Mother, where we came from. So who is> a failure and who is a success?> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

____________ _________ _________ __> > > gopi_b927 gopi_b927@ .> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:25:04 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted Malefics in> sensitive Bhavas> > >> > >> > > Dear ones,> > > good discussion is going on.I have an exalted and vargottam malefic> saturn in my> > > 2nd house aspected by jupiter from 10th.Saturn joined by jupiter in> D9 in 8th in the amsa of venus and also in exchange with venus which is> exalted in lagna in D9.Hence i believe it is appropriate to discuss.> > > I am a poor indian and a failure but not a dejected one!!.(this is> also true and apropriate). May be due2jup in 10th.A bachelor to the> core..My education and career are also wrecked.But i am a sincere>

practitioner of kriya yoga since last 30yrs or so and i met living> mahatmas as well.Now in my 55th year i am living with my mother as a> total dependent(on GOD).Into astrology since 1996 and research mode> since last 3/4yrs.> > > I welcome discussion if the ownner/moderator feel the same.My birth> details are given below.I am giving them since this is a research group.> > > D.OB...17-9- 1953> > > T.O.B...6.35hrs> > > P.O.B....GUNTUR( INDIA)> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta> <neelamgupta07@ ....> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Renu ji,> > > >> > > > Can you count the Dhan yogas in this chart? Both from lagna and> moon?> > > >> > > > Have you noticed the empty kendras, both in D-1 and D-10?>

> > >> > > > Basic principles we must not forget, weather exalted or> debllitated,> > > > Benefics are not good in 3/6/8/12 and when in these houses, they> spoil the> > > > significations of their houses and signs.> > > > Malefics are not good in any house except 3/6/11 and they spoil> the> > > > significations of the house they are posited in.> > > > e.g. Mars is a strong malefic (natural as well as functional) in> 5H, hence> > > > will be harmful for 5H.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > 2009/7/28 renunw renunw@> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil ji, Manoj ji> > > >

>> > > > > Sorry... forgot to give birth data.> > > > >> > > > > Natal Chart> > > > >> > > > > November 6, 1954> > > > >> > > > > Time: 4:10:00> > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > Place: 80 E 02' 00", 7 N 28' 00"> > > > > Kuliyapitiya, Sri Lanka> > > > >> > > > > blessings,> > > > >> > > > > Renu> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > "renunw" renunw@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Sunil ji and Manoj

ji,> > > > > >> > > > > > The following chart has 3 exalted planets, namely....Sa, Ma & > Ju and Sun> > > > > debilitated.> > > > > >> > > > > > Ju and Ma aspects each other. That is aspect between an> exalted benefic> > > > > and an exalted malefic. Native has many financial problems.> > > > > >> > > > > > But she has two nice daughters.> > > > > >> > > > > > 5HL Saturn is exalted in 2H.> > > > > >> > > > > > Natural putrakaraka Jupiter is exalted in 11H.> > > > > >> > > > > > Mars is exalted in 5H. She nearly died at the confinement of> her 2nd> > > > > daughter and the result was she could conceive no more.

Did> exalted Mars in> > > > > 5H do this?> > > > > >> > > > > > Her LL Me is retrograde in 2H. Me is conjunct with Sa & Su.> Then, Me> > > > > becomes a retrograde malefic. Is that the reason why she is> being deprived> > > > > of wealth though Me being her LL and 10HL [she is a housewife]> is placed in> > > > > house of wealth, 2H?> > > > > >> > > > > > Husband owns good property but not interested in improving> them. 7HL> > > > > though exalted in 11H, is aspected by exalted Mars. Is this the> reason why> > > > > beneficial results from exalted 7HL in 11H is being negated?> Mars owns 3H & > > > > > 8H, destructive to 2H indications.> > > > > >> >

> > > > Even her Venus 9HL of fortune, and also 2HL is retrograde in> 3H.> > > > > >> > > > > > What is the cause of her misfortune.. .exalted planets> aspecting each> > > > > other or Lagna and 9th house lords being retrograde and placed> adversely or> > > > > both?> > > > > >> > > > > > blessings,> > > > > >> > > > > > Renu> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > dear manoj ji> > >

> > > >> > > > > > > Just now remebred a old adage in tamil ,astrology one of the> gr8> > > > > > > language even b4 sanskrit according to many .( i am fan of> saiva sidhas> > > > > > > and agastay too )> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > uchan uchane pathal picha eduppen ( dear tammy brothers pls> forgiv me> > > > > > > for bad tamil --the meaning is two exalted planets aspects> each other> > > > > > > nativ will hav to beg -this translation is for Non tamil> speaking crowd> > > > > > > )> > > > > > >> > > > > > > may b manoj ji can explain well and if any charts pls post> it and may b> > > > > > > we

can see it> > > > > > >> > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > "sunil nair"> > > > > > > <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear manoj Ji> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Thanks for ur good words> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I am of the opinion that exlated planets in kendras need> not spoil> > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > house ,if so there

is no meaning of pancha maha purusha> raja yogas> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > if i remebr correct sania Mirza has exalted Mars in Lagna> and some> > > > > > > > famous ppl has sat exlated in lagna ,all this is various> Maha purusha> > > > > > > > raja yogas too ,so even in real life we dont see such> planets spoils> > > > > > > > that houses ,unless other divisiv or negetiv factors r> there> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > i dont Know abt sarpa Yoga given by exalted planets In> kendra ( like> > > > > > > sat> > > > > > > > in lagna sun in 7th House and mars and ketu in capri ( the> 4th House> > > > > > > > type of charts ) ( more than

3 planets in kendra is sarpa> yoga> > > > > > > according> > > > > > > > to varahamihira )> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sure our discussions also prooved very importent things> abt the> > > > > > > dictums> > > > > > > > propogated by many that of exalted vakra planets that they> behav like> > > > > > > > debilated planets ( i think this myth is almost not> working any of> > > > > the> > > > > > > > charts )> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > thanks> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> > > > > Manoj Chandran> > > > > > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Renu ji, Sunil Ji,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > This example is great in showing us that one factor does> not make a> > > > > > > > chart. Sunil Ji is absolutely correct that the whole chart> needs to> > > > > be> > > > > > > > looked at. Also notice that some classics say "Retrograde> Exalted> > > > > > > > Planets Behave Like They Are Debilitated" . This is> obviously not true> > > > >

> > in> > > > > > > > this chart either.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Thanks for the example Renu Ji, I will look in to it> closely when I> > > > > > > > find some time.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > > > > renunw renunw@> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .>

com<ancient_ indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > > > > > > > > Monday, July 27, 2009 5:55:28 AM> > > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Exalted> Malefics in> > > > > > > sensitive> > > > > > > > Bhavas> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > //But here we can see sat his job of delaying the> marriage till he> > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > 38 yrs old //> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Did I make a mistake....? He was born in 1954 and got> married in>

> > > > > > 1981,> > > > > > > > means he was 27 years old when he got married.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > The rest OK...and thanks for the educative mail> elaborating on> > > > > > > > avasthas and various other factors.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > His father died when he was 17 or 18 years of age. You> may have> > > > > > > > noticed Rahu in the 9th house.. He rose in profession> after marriage.> > > > > > > > Very soon became CEO of a multinational company, and now> holding the> > > > > > > > same position in another company. Holds some important> positions in> > > > > > > > various organizations

currently.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> "sunil nair"> > > > > > > > <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear renu ji> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > sure thanks> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > No planet is ultimate benefic or malefic> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > But here we can see sat his job of delaying the> marriage till he> > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > 38> > > > > > > > > > yrs old and then givn a stable marriage ( as sat movs> slowly only> > > > > > > > and it> > > > > > > > > > is one of his traits )> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > also his Moon lagna is more stronger than original one> as moon is> > > > > > > > with a> > > > > > > > > > benefic tho digitaly weak planet> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > so sat becomes a benefic and act like Lagna Lord in> 9th House and> >

> > > > > > 9th> > > > > > > > > > House is place of Luck and supporting good traits of> 9th House> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > U can see why merc and venus was behaving badly during> its dasa> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > upadasa's ( merc was vridha and venus was bala avasta> )> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > sat also givn amsa in 11th House> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Generaly planets with 5th amsa is good ( dont take> verbatim )> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > also sat is Yuva avasta .> > > >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > so many factors shud b considered ,that is why i said> Placements> > > > > > > > > > ,ownerships avasta s and aspects shud b considered> along with> > > > > amsa> > > > > > > > .s> > > > > > > > > > for delinating each charts and dasa 's> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > sure a planet when retro it will giv some of its> traits and> > > > > > > > > > siignifications a retrying effect> > > > > > > > > > ###########he got married on 5th February 1981 [the> best thing> > > > > > > > happened> > > > > > > > > > to him....so says his

wife], fathered a daughter and a> son in 1983> > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > 1984 and throughout Sa MD he got so many perks and> quite a number> > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > promotions.. . .. rising to the highest position in> his> > > > > > > > > > career.##### #########> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > sat was 10th L and 11th Lord frm Lagna and aspected by> 2nd Lord> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > it> > > > > > > > > > is dhana yoga combo> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > also frm moon sign sat is lagna Lord aspected By 9th>

Lord venus> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Any details abt his father ,childhood and also his> success in> > > > > > > > profession> > > > > > > > > > b4 and after marriage .> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> "renunw"> > > > > > > > <renunw@>> > > > >

> > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > They say the birth time could be correct.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > The best period in his life had been the exalted> vakra malefic> > > > > > > > > > Saturn's dasa....if Saturn is a malefic????? ?> [remember Sreenadh> > > > > > > ji> > > > > > > > > > mentioning that no planet is malefic or benefic.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Anyway...he got his first job with the commencement> of Sa

MD,> > > > > he> > > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > > married on 5th February 1981 [the best thing happened> to him..so> > > > > > > > says> > > > > > > > > > his wife], fathered a daughter and a son in 1983 and> 1984 and> > > > > > > > throughout> > > > > > > > > > Sa MD he got so many perks and quite a number of> promotions.. ..> > > > > > > > rising> > > > > > > > > > to the highest position in his career.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Troubles started...only in Mercury-Venus period> involving 3rd,> > > > > > > > 6th,> > > > >

> > > > > 2nd and 7th lords. Mainly sicknesses.. .to son and> himself. But> > > > > > > now> > > > > > > > no> > > > > > > > > > major problem.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Let me give you his wife's chart though some of you> may be> > > > > > > > familiar> > > > > > > > > > with it as we have discussed it under the topic> exchange of 5th> > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > 7th> > > > > > > > > > lords.> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > 5th June 1959 @ 23:05 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.> > > > > > > >

> > >> > > > > > > > > > > blessings,> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> "sunil> > > > > nair"> > > > > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@

wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Renu ji> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks for the chart> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > any idea how was his sat dasa as vakra malefics> dasa was also> > > > > > > > one of> > > > > > > > > > our> > > > > > > > > > > > discussion points> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > also let me know how far correct is his birth time> as in> > > > > >

> navamsa> > > > > > > > > > Lagna> > > > > > > > > > > > changes> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > also if u hav exact day of marriage and his wife's> chart it> > > > > is> > > > > > > > > > highly> > > > > > > > > > > > appreciable> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ .> com, "renunw"> > > > > > > > <renunw@>> > > > > > > > > > > >

wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Manoj,> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > //Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be an> older or older> > > > > > > > > > looking or> > > > > > > > > > > > mature partner who is dependable and hence the> relationship/> > > > > > > > marriage> > > > > > > > > > is> > > > > > > > > > > > long lasting?//> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > I have a chart of a male where Saturn is in> Libra 7H. The> > > >

> > > wife> > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > > > this person is mature and dependable, but not> older looking> > > > > or> > > > > > > > > > older.> > > > > > > > > > > > But she has a well built physique. In fact, she is> 5 years> > > > > > > > younger> > > > > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > > > this native.. They have a very good normal> relationship. They> > > > > > > got> > > > > > > > > > married> > > > > > > > > > > > in Sa-Sa-Ra-Sa.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >

> > If you are interested, let me give you his birth> data.> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > April 1, 1954> > > > > > > > > > > > > Time: 8:10:00> > > > > > > > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > > > > > > > > Place: 79 E 50' 00", 6 N 55' 00"> > > > > > > > > > > > > Colombo, Sri Lanka> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >

blessings,> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > Renu> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > We all know that Grahas like Sun, Rahu and> Saturn are> > > > > > > > separative> > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > > > function poorly when placed in the 7th Bhava? But> what about> > > > > > > > when> > > >

> > > > > > these> > > > > > > > > > > > malefics are Exalted. Sun in 7H in Aries and Sa in> 7H in> > > > > > > Libra?> > > > > > > > Does> > > > > > > > > > Sun> > > > > > > > > > > > in 7 in Aries give a very confident yet dominant> partner and> > > > > > > > hence> > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > > > Native benefits because he/she is able to deal> well with that> > > > > > > > strong> > > > > > > > > > > > partner? Doe Saturun in Libra in 7H give, may be> an older or> > > > > > > > older> > > > > > > > >

> > > looking or mature partner who is dependable and> hence the> > > > > > > > > > > > relationship/ marriage is long lasting?> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Does any one have examples of such charts> where some one> > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > > ran/is> > > > > > > > > > > > running the Dasha of such a planet? Any comments?> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > __._,_..___> > Messages in this topic (43) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic> > Messages | Files | Photos | Database> >> > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch> format to Traditional> > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un> > Recent Activity> > *

20> > New MembersVisit Your Group> > Give Back> > for Good> > Get inspired> > by a good cause.> > Y! Toolbar> > Get it Free!> > easy 1-click access> > to your groups.> > > > Start a group> > in 3 easy steps.> > Connect with others.> > .> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji and Manoj Ji,

About Yogi and Avayogi planets we discussed in Mrs. Wendy Ji's forum (JV) long

back

You can refer below link

jyotish-vidya/message/5023

And here's what Mrs. Wendy Ji talked/shared about...

If I'm not mistaken the yogi point is a classical Nadi method of defining

specific planetary yogas that correlate with

prosperity...published by Seshadri Iyer (I believe). Basically, the ruler of the

nakshatra (associated with the Dainik Yoga) becomes the yogi planet and the

ruler of the 6th nakshatra therefrom becomes the avayogi. The principle is that

the house where the yogi planet is placed gets enhanced (prospers) whereas the

avayogi can cause trouble (obstacles). If I'm not mistaken Hart DeFouw has also

popularised much of Iyer's work.

Yoga - Nakshatra - Yogi Planet - Avayogi

1. Vishkumbha - Pushya - Saturn - Moon

2. Preeti - Ashlesha - Mercury - Mars

3. Ayushmana - Magha - Ketu - Rahu

4. Saubhagya - P Phalguni - Venus - Jupiter

5. Shobhana - U Phalguni - Sun - Saturn

6. Atiganda - Hasta - Moon - Mercury

7. Sukarma - Chitra - Mars - Ketu

8. Dhriti - Swati - Rahu - Venus

9. Shoola - Vishakha - Jupiter - Sun

10. Ganda - Anuradha - Saturn - Moon

11. Vriddhi - Jyeshta - Mercury - Mars

12. Dhruva - Mula - Ketu - Rahu

13. Vyaghata - P Ashadha - Venus - Jupiter

14. Harshana - U Ashadha - Sun - Saturn

15. Vajra - Shravana - Moon - Mercury

16. Siddhi - Dhanishta - Mars - Ketu

17. Vyatipata - Satabhisha - Rahu - Venus

18. Variyana - P Bhadra - Jupiter - Sun

19. Parigha - U Bhadra - Saturn - Moon

20. Shiva - Revati - Mercury - Mars

21. Siddha - Ashwini - Ketu - Rahu

22. Sadhya - Bharani - Venus - Jupiter

23. Shubha - Krittika - Sun - Saturn

24. Shukla - Rohini - Moon - Mercury

25. Brahma - Mrigasira - Mars - Ketu

26. Indra - Ardra - Rahu - Venus

27. Vaidhrati - Punarvasu - Jupiter - Sun

There is also a duplicate yogi planet

Unquote

Hope this helps

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, " gopi_b927 " <gopi_b927

wrote:

Dear Manoj ji,

thanks 4the article and it helps.But i have a doubt whether Rahu/ketu

are also eligible to be yogi/avayogi/duplicate yogi by iyer ji?.....

Love and regards,

gopi.

> , Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

Dear Gopi Ji and All,

Here is an introduction to how to use Iyer's Yogi/Avayogi techniques.

The Author of this article, Penny Farrow, is a brilliant vedic

astrologer, even praised by Shri KNR in one of his books.

http://www.jupitersweb.com/iyer_point_of_prosperity.htm

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Since i have seen j-hora i got the doubt.It also takes 8 karakas in jaimini system where as i follow only 7.Hence the doubt.Do we have any proof that seshadri iyer ji takes them in to account or not.I also hear in the west only this system is more popular.I am not sure!!!.....

Love and regards,

gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > They absolutely qualify otherwise the system will fall apart. It is a very powerful system but cannot be used stand alone. You have to use all the usual fundamental analysis (dhana yoga's, bhava analysis etc) and then use this as an add on analysis. Go to Jhora and pull up yogi, avayogi etc and you will see Rahu as Avayogi in your chart.> > Regards,> -Manoj

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Gopiji,

Jhora is a good software for basic calculations, giving the d-charts etc,

however, in certain cases, I am afraid to comment, is faulty. Specially in cases

of combustion, planetary war[FYI:It takes Sun & also Moon in consideration for

planetary war].

Regarding the chara karaks, you can change it from 8 planets to 7 planets, from

the preferences tab[Jhora allows to do so]. I always remember the Yogi-Avayogi

table, so i dont need to look out in Jhora--only the Nakshatra lord of the Yogi

point you need to refer to & also Dagdha Rashis, if I recollect correctly.

Websites like Wikipedia, astroamerica.com claims that Late H.R.Seshadri Iyer's

methods[through his book " New Techniques of Predictions] got popularity in

West--I dont wish to comment on this.But honestly, it is a helpful book.

Thank you,

Gaurav.

, " gopi_b927 " <gopi_b927

wrote:

>

> Dear Manoj ji,

>

> Since i have seen j-hora i got the doubt.It also takes 8 karakas in

> jaimini system where as i follow only 7.Hence the doubt.Do we have any

> proof that seshadri iyer ji takes them in to account or not.I also hear

> in the west only this system is more popular.I am not sure!!!.....

>

> Love and regards,

>

> gopi.

> , Manoj Chandran

> <chandran_manoj@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Gopi Ji,

> >

> > They absolutely qualify otherwise the system will fall apart. It is a

> very powerful system but cannot be used stand alone. You have to use all

> the usual fundamental analysis (dhana yoga's, bhava analysis etc) and

> then use this as an add on analysis. Go to Jhora and pull up yogi,

> avayogi etc and you will see Rahu as Avayogi in your chart.

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

>

Guest guest

Dear Gaurav ji,

thank you very much for the info.....

Love and regards,

gopi. , "" <gaurav.ghosh wrote:>> ||Jai Ramakrishna||> Dear Gopiji,> Jhora is a good software for basic calculations, giving the d-charts etc, however, in certain cases, I am afraid to comment, is faulty. Specially in cases of combustion, planetary war[FYI:It takes Sun & also Moon in consideration for planetary war].> Regarding the chara karaks, you can change it from 8 planets to 7 planets, from the preferences tab[Jhora allows to do so]. I always remember the Yogi-Avayogi table, so i dont need to look out in Jhora--only the Nakshatra lord of the Yogi point you need to refer to & also Dagdha Rashis, if I recollect correctly.> Websites like Wikipedia, astroamerica.com claims that Late H.R.Seshadri Iyer's methods[through his book "New Techniques of Predictions] got popularity in West--I dont wish to comment on this.But honestly, it is a helpful book.> Thank you,> Gaurav.> > > , "gopi_b927" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > Since i have seen j-hora i got the doubt.It also takes 8 karakas in> > jaimini system where as i follow only 7.Hence the doubt.Do we have any> > proof that seshadri iyer ji takes them in to account or not.I also hear> > in the west only this system is more popular.I am not sure!!!.....> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > , Manoj Chandran> > <chandran_manoj@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi Ji,> > >> > > They absolutely qualify otherwise the system will fall apart. It is a> > very powerful system but cannot be used stand alone. You have to use all> > the usual fundamental analysis (dhana yoga's, bhava analysis etc) and> > then use this as an add on analysis. Go to Jhora and pull up yogi,> > avayogi etc and you will see Rahu as Avayogi in your chart.> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> >>

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

Gaurav Ji gave you a very nice answer. Regarding "poularity in the west" Hart De Fouw had studied under his Guru, Shri Mantri Ji for several years. This was a very rare thing for any astrologer. Even today which vedic astrologer dedicates several years of his/her life to study under one Guru exclusively? So he has an ocean of knowledge, knows Sanksrit well, and since Mantri Ji had extensively used Iyer's technique, he passed it on to Hart De Fouw. Similarly Penny Farrow is also studying exclusively under Hart and continuing the Oral tradition. Many astrologers in the West go to Hart's trainings and hence use these techniques. There is one other practical reason. Birth times are quite accurate in the West because the Nurses are trained to jot it down accurately for legal reasons. Hence some of Iyers' Varga chart techniques can be used with more confidence in the West without worrying too much about rectification.

Honestly speaking I have listened to Hart and he has more respect towards Jyotisha than many Indian astrologers and he does not "loosely interepret the classics" like many "modern" Indian astrologers do. So dont assume every thing from India is better than any thing from the West. In my humble opinion, his analysis of Paramahansa Yogananda's chart and Ramakrishna Paramahansa's chart in his book, Light On Life, is one of the best I have seen.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 9:53:58 AM Re: Yogi/Avayogi Article

Dear Gaurav ji,

thank you very much for the info.....

Love and regards,

gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, "" <gaurav.ghosh@ ...> wrote:>> ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Gopiji,> Jhora is a good software for basic calculations, giving the d-charts etc, however, in certain cases, I am afraid to comment, is faulty. Specially in cases of combustion, planetary war[FYI:It takes Sun & also Moon in consideration for planetary war].> Regarding the chara karaks, you can change it from 8 planets to 7 planets, from the preferences tab[Jhora allows to do so]. I always remember the Yogi-Avayogi table, so i dont need to look out in Jhora--only the Nakshatra lord of the Yogi point you need to refer to & also Dagdha Rashis, if I recollect correctly.> Websites like Wikipedia, astroamerica. com claims that Late H.R.Seshadri Iyer's methods[through his book "New Techniques of Predictions] got popularity in West--I dont wish to comment

on this.But honestly, it is a helpful book.> Thank you,> Gaurav.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopi_b927" gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > Since i have seen j-hora i got the doubt.It also takes 8 karakas in> > jaimini system where as i follow only 7.Hence the doubt.Do we have any> > proof that seshadri iyer ji takes them in to account or not.I also hear> > in the west only this system is more popular.I am not sure!!!.....> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> > <chandran_manoj@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi Ji,> > >> > > They absolutely qualify otherwise the system will fall apart. It is a> > very powerful system but

cannot be used stand alone. You have to use all> > the usual fundamental analysis (dhana yoga's, bhava analysis etc) and> > then use this as an add on analysis. Go to Jhora and pull up yogi,> > avayogi etc and you will see Rahu as Avayogi in your chart.> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> >>

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

you are absolutely right about Hart De Fouw and Mantri ji as well.My only curiosity is when Iyer ji is from india,his techniques seem to be more popular in west.Hence i wanted to know if it is true!!There was/is no asuption at all.May be west is more advertising which leads to popularity.Good to know about birth timings in west.

Please let me have website(s) about iyer ji's techniques.

Love and regards,

gopi.

, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Gopi Ji,> > Gaurav Ji gave you a very nice answer. Regarding "poularity in the west" Hart De Fouw had studied under his Guru, Shri Mantri Ji for several years. This was a very rare thing for any astrologer. Even today which vedic astrologer dedicates several years of his/her life to study under one Guru exclusively? So he has an ocean of knowledge, knows Sanksrit well, and since Mantri Ji had extensively used Iyer's technique, he passed it on to Hart De Fouw. Similarly Penny Farrow is also studying exclusively under Hart and continuing the Oral tradition. Many astrologers in the West go to Hart's trainings and hence use these techniques. There is one other practical reason. Birth times are quite accurate in the West because the Nurses are trained to jot it down accurately for legal reasons. Hence some of Iyers' Varga chart techniques can be used with more confidence in the West without worrying too much about rectification.> > Honestly speaking I have listened to Hart and he has more respect towards Jyotisha than many Indian astrologers and he does not "loosely interepret the classics" like many "modern" Indian astrologers do. So dont assume every thing from India is better than any thing from the West. In my humble opinion, his analysis of Paramahansa Yogananda's chart and Ramakrishna Paramahansa's chart in his book, Light On Life, is one of the best I have seen.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> gopi_b927 gopi_b927 > Saturday, August 1, 2009 9:53:58 AM> Re: Yogi/Avayogi Article> > > Dear Gaurav ji,> thank you very much for the info.....> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, "" <gaurav.ghosh@ ...> wrote:> >> > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > Dear Gopiji,> > Jhora is a good software for basic calculations, giving the d-charts etc, however, in certain cases, I am afraid to comment, is faulty. Specially in cases of combustion, planetary war[FYI:It takes Sun & also Moon in consideration for planetary war].> > Regarding the chara karaks, you can change it from 8 planets to 7 planets, from the preferences tab[Jhora allows to do so]. I always remember the Yogi-Avayogi table, so i dont need to look out in Jhora--only the Nakshatra lord of the Yogi point you need to refer to & also Dagdha Rashis, if I recollect correctly.> > Websites like Wikipedia, astroamerica. com claims that Late H.R.Seshadri Iyer's methods[through his book "New Techniques of Predictions] got popularity in West--I dont wish to comment on this.But honestly, it is a helpful book.> > Thank you,> > Gaurav.> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "gopi_b927" gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > > > Since i have seen j-hora i got the doubt.It also takes 8 karakas in> > > jaimini system where as i follow only 7.Hence the doubt.Do we have any> > > proof that seshadri iyer ji takes them in to account or not.I also hear> > > in the west only this system is more popular.I am not sure!!!.....> > > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran> > > <chandran_manoj@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Gopi Ji,> > > >> > > > They absolutely qualify otherwise the system will fall apart. It is a> > > very powerful system but cannot be used stand alone. You have to use all> > > the usual fundamental analysis (dhana yoga's, bhava analysis etc) and> > > then use this as an add on analysis. Go to Jhora and pull up yogi,> > > avayogi etc and you will see Rahu as Avayogi in your chart.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> > >> >>