IndiaDivine.org

RE: after effects of solar eclipse -curse or blessing in disguise?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Seniors,

I need a help. 'Hope you would guide me.

One of my friend has been blessed with a beautiful daughter. And

obviously, she is is very happy. However, she has been informed about

some 'CURSES' in the natal chart of the baby and now she is afraid about that.

She has requested me to look in to the charts as a friend only. But my

knowledge is so limited.... I am unable to do anything.

Could any of you may please guide me to any online source where I can

find something about Curses in chart ? Or something similar ?

regards

P L Chakraborty

subragops3 [subragops3] Saturday, August 01, 2009 5:03 PM Subject: Re: Re: after effects of solar eclipse-curse or blessing in disguise?

Dear Bhaskar ji.Thanks for reminding us of the truth of life.Regards

Sent from my BlackBerry®powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

"Bhaskar" Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:18:15 -0000 Re: after effects of solar eclipse-curse or blessing in disguise?

Dear Vandana,I dont know much about astrological significance with connection to thisEclipse, but this world is full of Duality which will always give twopersons the contrary answers to what is viewed as the same. For one theglass would be half filled with water, for the other it would be halfempty.The Eclipse during the Mahabharata war, gave death to the victimJayadratha, but gave chance to Arjuna to complete his vow and revenge.In Your case presented, it gave the boy a chance to live with richparents otherwise he may have led a Life in poverty.Therefore we are no one to judge the ways of Destiny and Life, but canjust put forward our ordinary views which too would be lost and have nomeanings in the coming decades when new generations would come, we wouldbe no more, and probably they too would be discussing the same - whoknows me and you exchanging views on the same subject after a 100 yearsfrom now in different bodies with new names.Bhaskar. , "vandana_mishra_91"<vandana_mishra_91 wrote:>> RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,> Without getting into any controversey over the effects of solareclipse let me put up a case before the panel of astrologers get yourviews about it.A BABY boy BORN on 25 july 09,to an unwed mother andlater within 24 hrs sold for rupees 2 lakhs to a well affluent couplewho were desperate to adopt a male child inspite of having twodaughters.since mother was not in position to bring him up for obviousreasons,was forced TO part him from her.the details of child chart is-25july09,16:25:00 sitapur.{UP}IF one analyse the chart, the exchange b/w8L AND 9L clearly give indication of the the change of guardianship.Besides highly afflicted moon karaka for mother and 4L,Jupiter{R}IN ITSINITIAL DEGREE aspected by sat show clear picture of trauma andturbulation which mother has faced.> BUT i still wonder this eclipse some way or other gave new light tohim> Don't you people agree with me?> REGARDS> VANDANA MISHRA>

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Vandana ji,Though we like to believe that astrology can answer all questions and we do find some reasoning to justify the same on the hindsight, but we are quite ignorant about the ways of nature and destiny and how they play with lives.

Whether eclipse triggered such an event or the native was destined to be born when celestial forces would cause his separation from mother and yet let him have another benign mother to take care of him? Perhaps an inter-linkage and an inter-play of the destinies, of mothers and the child! And as Bhaskar ji says about the duality, loss for one is the gain for the other!

Anyhow, apart from what you’ve already said, interesting to note that 8/9 lords are luminaries themselves, aspected by Rahu from second house of family, and rahu gets the pratyantar charge. Saturn the 2L and dispositor of Rahu and LL is conjunct 8L moon!

Thanks for sharing an interesting case.RegardsNeelam