IndiaDivine.org

Curses in horoscope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Seniors,

I need a help. 'Hope you would guide me.

One of my friend has been blessed with a beautiful daughter. And

obviously, she is is very happy. However, she has been informed about

some 'CURSES' in the natal chart of the baby and now she is afraid about that.

She has requested me to look in to the charts as a friend only. But my

knowledge is so limited.... I am unable to do anything.

Could any of you may please guide me to any online source where I can

find something about Curses in chart ? Or something similar ?

regards

P L ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakrabortyji,

While the Stalwarts in astrology will give detailed and proper reply may I ask you about how Brihaspati is placed in her horoscope?

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 8/1/09, CHAKRABORTYP2 <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

CHAKRABORTYP2 <CHAKRABORTYP2 Curses in horoscope Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 5:05 AM

Dear Seniors,

regards

P L ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Chakroborty ji,

The person who has informed your friend about the curses, would also

have given the details of the curses and the remedial measures for the

same. That must be the first step to gather information from there, and

then you must countercheck the same from the other sources like Online,

Books or else, and then confirm.

In fact every chart of every human being in the world carries some curse

or the other, let me say this without any exaggeration. Nobody is happy

and has some ares which are troublesome. But if this was not to be, then

the native would also have not born to be, but remained in heavens.

In this childs case, you must just check the afflictions of Rahu, Ketu

to the Moon,the strength of Saturn as the ayushkaraka, the aspect of

Jupiter whether there on Lagna or the Lagna Lord, and some basic factors

which do not indicate Balarishta including longevity. Also the Chandra

Nakshatra.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, CHAKRABORTYP2

wrote:

>

> Dear Seniors,

>

> I need a help. 'Hope you would guide me.

>

> One of my friend has been blessed with a beautiful daughter. And

> obviously, she is is very happy. However, she has been informed about

> some 'CURSES' in the natal chart of the baby and now she is afraid

about

> that.

>

> She has requested me to look in to the charts as a friend only. But my

> knowledge is so limited.... I am unable to do anything.

>

> Could any of you may please guide me to any online source where I can

> find something about Curses in chart ? Or something similar ?

>

> regards

>

> P L Chakraborty

> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,

India. The information contained in this electronic message and any

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender

immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar-ji,

Thanks a lot. Your words are reassuring to me. Also the guidance

is very useful to me.

regards

P L Chakraborty

Bhaskar [bhaskar_jyotish] Saturday, August 01, 2009 7:55 PM Subject: Re: Curses in horoscope

Dear Chakroborty ji,The person who has informed your friend about the curses, would alsohave given the details of the curses and the remedial measures for thesame. That must be the first step to gather information from there, andthen you must countercheck the same from the other sources like Online,Books or else, and then confirm.In fact every chart of every human being in the world carries some curseor the other, let me say this without any exaggeration. Nobody is happyand has some ares which are troublesome. But if this was not to be, thenthe native would also have not born to be, but remained in heavens.In this childs case, you must just check the afflictions of Rahu, Ketuto the Moon,the strength of Saturn as the ayushkaraka, the aspect ofJupiter whether there on Lagna or the Lagna Lord, and some basic factorswhich do not indicate Balarishta including longevity. Also the ChandraNakshatra.regards,Bhaskar. , CHAKRABORTYP2wrote:>> Dear Seniors,>> I need a help. 'Hope you would guide me.>> One of my friend has been blessed with a beautiful daughter. And> obviously, she is is very happy. However, she has been informed about> some 'CURSES' in the natal chart of the baby and now she is afraidabout> that.>> She has requested me to look in to the charts as a friend only. But my> knowledge is so limited.... I am unable to do anything.>> Could any of you may please guide me to any online source where I can> find something about Curses in chart ? Or something similar ?>> regards>> P L Chakraborty> This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi,India. The information contained in this electronic message and anyattachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of theaddressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privilegedinformation. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notdisseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the senderimmediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.>This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

There was an entire article in the annual Janmabhoomi panchanga on this topic, with how the planets different Gods, either your Ishta dev, Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu or Lord Brahma.

I think it was a couple of years ago.

Hope you can find it.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Sat, 1/8/09, CHAKRABORTYP2 <CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

CHAKRABORTYP2 <CHAKRABORTYP2 Curses in horoscope Date: Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 5:35 PM

Dear Seniors,

regards

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjav ji,

But JBP is available only in Gujarati and not in other languages.

regards/Bhaskar.

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> There was an entire article in the annual Janmabhoomi panchanga on

this topic, with how the planets different Gods, either your Ishta dev,

Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu or Lord Brahma.

> I think it was a couple of years ago.

> Hope you can find it.

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Sat, 1/8/09, CHAKRABORTYP2 CHAKRABORTYP2 wrote:

>

>

> CHAKRABORTYP2 CHAKRABORTYP2

> Curses in horoscope

>

> Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 5:35 PM

>

>

Dear Seniors,

>

> I need a help. 'Hope you would guide me.

>

> One of my friend has been blessed with a beautiful daughter. And

> obviously, she is is very happy. However, she has been informed about

> some 'CURSES' in the natal chart of the baby and now she is afraid

about that.

>

> She has requested me to look in to the charts as a friend only. But

my

> knowledge is so limited.... I am unable to do anything.

>

> Could any of you may please guide me to any online source where I can

> find something about Curses in chart ? Or something similar ?

>

> regards

>

> P L ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging

Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic

message and any attachments to this message are intended for the

exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,

confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this

message and any attachments.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check

out Buzz. http://in.buzz./

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

yes i know. will try to find it if possible. I myself read it slowly as not very good in reading the language. --- On Mon, 3/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Curses in horoscope Date: Monday, 3 August, 2009, 2:45 PM

Dear Chiranjav ji,But JBP is available only in Gujarati and not in other languages.regards/Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta<vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,>> There was an entire article in the annual Janmabhoomi panchanga onthis topic, with how the planets different Gods, either your Ishta dev,Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu or Lord Brahma.> I think it was a couple of years ago.> Hope you can find it.>> Chiranjiv Mehta>>> --- On Sat, 1/8/09, CHAKRABORTYP2@ ... CHAKRABORTYP2@ ... wrote:>>> CHAKRABORTYP2@ ... CHAKRABORTYP2@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Curses

in horoscope> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 5:35 PM>>>>>>>>> Dear Seniors,>> I need a help. 'Hope you would guide me.>> One of my friend has been blessed with a beautiful daughter. And> obviously, she is is very happy. However, she has been informed about> some 'CURSES' in the natal chart of the baby and now she is afraidabout that.>> She has requested me to look in to the charts as a friend only. Butmy> knowledge is so limited.... I am unable to do anything.>> Could any of you may please guide me to any online source where I can> find something about

Curses in chart ? Or something similar ?>> regards>> P L ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil MessagingGateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronicmessage and any attachments to this message are intended for theexclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intendedrecipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of thismessage and any attachments..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Checkout Buzz. http://in.buzz.

/>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I had already sent a message to you from

my gmail account.

Anyway, Jupiter is retrograde and in 10th House Aqua for Taurus lagna.

Lagna is 7 deg Ta & Jup is approx 2 deg Aquarius but retro.

regards

P L Chakraborty

Sunil Bhattacharjya [sunil_bhattacharjya] Saturday, August 01, 2009 5:57 PM Subject: Re: Curses in horoscope

Dear Chakrabortyji,

While the Stalwarts in astrology will give detailed and proper reply may I ask you about how Brihaspati is placed in her horoscope?

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 8/1/09, CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in> wrote:

CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in <CHAKRABORTYP2 (AT) iocl (DOT) co.in> Curses in horoscope Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 5:05 AM

Dear Seniors,

regards

P L ChakrabortyThis Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.