IndiaDivine.org

Riddle in the rider !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams,Dear Mr.Pathi ji, Mr.Manoj ji & other Friends,During the course of my random reading, on pages of "putra Bhava (special)" adhyaya , suddenly glimpsed at a rider reading in Tamil, QUOTE:"Simha lagnathuku 6-IL putra sthaanaathipathy neechanaa yirundhaalsuya buktiyil pillaiyaiyaavadhu pennaiyaavadhu kedukkum".Meaning:When putra sthaanathipathy attains neecha sthidhi for Simha lagnam;it shall affect or destroy his son / daughter during its swa bukti.With some sudden flip flap,I realized that there might be a printers' devil crept into the Tamil word " kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) instead to read as " kodukum" (meaning `bestower' ).I hope,your valuable advices in the matter may be of a great help to my understandings.Regards / Dhananjayan

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Dhananajaya ji,

I am sure you are aware that I have a 5th house Lord neecha in the 6th

and Leo Lagna. I invite you to discuss what you have read , on a real

Live case , on my chart.

Bhaskar.

, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya wrote:

>

> Pranams,

>

> Dear Mr.Pathi ji, Mr.Manoj ji & other Friends,

>

> During the course of my random reading, on pages of " putra Bhava

(special) " adhyaya , suddenly glimpsed at a rider reading in Tamil,

QUOTE:

>

> " Simha lagnathuku 6-IL putra sthaanaathipathy neechanaa yirundhaal

> suya buktiyil pillaiyaiyaavadhu pennaiyaavadhu kedukkum " .

>

> Meaning:When putra sthaanathipathy attains neecha sthidhi for Simha

lagnam;it shall affect or destroy his son / daughter during its swa

bukti.

>

> With some sudden flip flap,I realized that there might be a printers'

devil crept into the Tamil word " kedukkum " (meaning `destroy' ) instead

to read as " kodukum " (meaning `bestower' ).

>

> I hope,your valuable advices in the matter may be of a great help to

my understandings.

>

> Regards / Dhananjayan

>

>

>

>

>

> New Email names for you!

> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and

@rocketmail.

> Hurry before someone else does!

> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

>

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayan Brahma ji, There is no need of confusion, if we go by the basic rules. As well all know - * For Leo lagna Ju is the lord of 5th and 8th house * When placed 6th, it is in Capricon, the debilitation sign for Jupiter. i.e. 5th lord Jupiter in debilitation and is placed in 6th house. Let us consult two authentic classics to know what result to be predicted for such a combination. 1) Phaladeepika As per phaladeepika if 5th lord is in 6-812 then - Veeryone pradhipapatau sutamritim buddhibramam vanchanam hyadhwavanhudaramayam narapateH kopam swa saktiksheyam (Phaladeepika Chapt. 6 sloka.17) [if 5th lord is in Dustana (6-8-12) then, death of son, mental trouble, hardwork, stomach trouble, anger of government, loss of power etc may happen] 2) Parasara in BPHS As per BPHS if 5th lord is in 6th then - Sutese satrugrihage sutaH satrutwamapnuyat Mrito va dattakaH kimva kreeto va tanayo bhavet (BPHS Chapt. 25) [if 5th lord is in 6th, then the son will become enemy. OR it is also possible that results such as death of child, son being an adopted one, son being a sold one (sold by someone and purchased by the native) are indicated by the same] In light of the above quotes, I believe it would be very easy for you to find the correct reading of the said tamil quote. When 5th lord is debilitated and placed in 6th from lagna, I think the reading kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) itself is correct - even though as pointed by Parasara it is NOT essential that the very same result should materialize. Usually based on significance it is only SOME OF THE BAD RESULTS indicated by a house materialize when house lord is weak and not all. For example even if 5th lord is debilitated and placed in 6th it is NOT necessary that the bad results should be predicted for children IF significator of children i.e. Jupiter is well placed or aspected by benefics. But the specialty in case of Leo lagna is that, the 5th lord itself is the significator of children - i.e. Jupiter. Thus for Leo lagna if the 5th lord is in debilitation or ill placed then the results amplify - that is why the strong result itself is indicated by the Tamil scholar; he is just trying to present the logical conclusions based on basic rules.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Dear Mr.Pathi ji, Mr.Manoj ji & other Friends,> > During the course of my random reading, on pages of "putra Bhava (special)" adhyaya , suddenly glimpsed at a rider reading in Tamil, QUOTE:> > "Simha lagnathuku 6-IL putra sthaanaathipathy neechanaa yirundhaal> suya buktiyil pillaiyaiyaavadhu pennaiyaavadhu kedukkum".> > Meaning:When putra sthaanathipathy attains neecha sthidhi for Simha lagnam;it shall affect or destroy his son / daughter during its swa bukti.> > With some sudden flip flap,I realized that there might be a printers' devil crept into the Tamil word " kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) instead to read as " kodukum" (meaning `bestower' ).> > I hope,your valuable advices in the matter may be of a great help to my understandings.> > Regards / Dhananjayan

Guest guest

Sir

'Kodukkum' is right, as Mars is neecha in 12th house from Simha Lagna to give 'Sayana Suka'.

Who is the author, please and name of he book?

Pathi

Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 3:56:06 PM Riddle in the rider !

Pranams,Dear Mr.Pathi ji, Mr.Manoj ji & other Friends,During the course of my random reading, on pages of "putra Bhava (special)" adhyaya , suddenly glimpsed at a rider reading in Tamil, QUOTE:"Simha lagnathuku 6-IL putra sthaanaathipathy neechanaa yirundhaalsuya buktiyil pillaiyaiyaavadhu pennaiyaavadhu kedukkum".Meaning:When putra sthaanathipathy attains neecha sthidhi for Simha lagnam;it

shall affect or destroy his son / daughter during its swa bukti.With some sudden flip flap,I realized that there might be a printers' devil crept into the Tamil word " kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) instead to read as " kodukum" (meaning `bestower' ).I hope,your valuable advices in the matter may be of a great help to my understandings.Regards / Dhananjayan

New Email names for you! Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Please discord this comment as it has error. I apologise for the error.

A.V.Pathi,

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 5:35:18 PMRe: Riddle in the rider !

Sir

'Kodukkum' is right, as Mars is neecha in 12th house from Simha Lagna to give 'Sayana Suka'.

Who is the author, please and name of he book?

Pathi

Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 3:56:06 PM Riddle in the rider !

Pranams,Dear Mr.Pathi ji, Mr.Manoj ji & other Friends,During the course of my random reading, on pages of "putra Bhava (special)" adhyaya , suddenly glimpsed at a rider reading in Tamil, QUOTE:"Simha lagnathuku 6-IL putra sthaanaathipathy neechanaa yirundhaalsuya buktiyil pillaiyaiyaavadhu pennaiyaavadhu kedukkum".Meaning:When putra sthaanathipathy attains neecha sthidhi for Simha lagnam;it

shall affect or destroy his son / daughter during its swa bukti.With some sudden flip flap,I realized that there might be a printers' devil crept into the Tamil word " kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) instead to read as " kodukum" (meaning `bestower' ).I hope,your valuable advices in the matter may be of a great help to my understandings.Regards / Dhananjayan

New Email names for you! Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.Hurry before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

We again have some comments but no explanations for same.

I once again invite Shri Dhananjayji to engage me in discussions , as I

am a Live example for this combination.

But to my other friends, I wish to ask, what is the effect of Jupiter

debilitated but retro in the 6th for Leo native ?

Also let me know results for 5th Lord Retro with 6th Lord retro in the

6th for the same Leo native ?

I have a son and a daughter, and Gods grace that none of the negatives

cited are anywhere seen in real Life. I had absolutely no problem in

producing children (Even today I can Father 100's, but one will have to

get me my other wives, and do not worry I dont believe in the

constitution which is biased, I believe in the olden Tradition of India

of having as many number of wives as one wishes) , my children love me

though we have our differences which is quite normal in every household.

My wife had no problem in delivery. They were normal.

I request the members not to look and get attracted by negatives, in the

texts and highlight them. We can also look at the positive results which

is what has to be studied upon and relayed to one coming to us with a

chart. People dont come to us for asking about when they will have

misfortunes or tragedies in Life.

Another point, I wish that people who cite shloaks, must also do their

own homework before expecting others to give explanations, and they must

illustrate with examples as to what they have themselves understood of

the shlokas, rather than just posting shlokas with negative results.

I am also surprised as to why none of the members raised his voice at me

being cited as " Greedy " " possessive " " bad tongue " etc . Theres no wrong

in citing this but where were the explanations alongwith ? Are we here

just to mention a shloka from the texts, and then place our personal

negative views about someone taking advantage of the shloka, without any

tangible palpable , logical supporting explanations ? That too about an

active member ?

Is this how we must function in an august forum like this ?

Very Sad .

Bhaskar.

, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya wrote:

>

> Pranams,

>

>

QUOTE:

>

>

bukti.

>

>

my understandings.

>

> Regards / Dhananjayan

>

>

>

>

>

@rocketmail.

>

Guest guest

Dhananjay ji,

I am sorry, but you do not know the basics of astrology is what I have

determind about you, and you are on purpose picking up Leo Lagna and

combinations especially from my own chart, for some devious means, which

is very much apparent and obvious, from your last mail where you made a

Prashna chart about me , and commented without even knowing basics of

astrology to support your caustic comments. Now again you pick up a

combination from my own chart and cite some Tamil shloka irrelevantly

for nu purpose except the one mentioned by me.

Previously also you have spoken about the 6th house of my chart. Though

I knew about your intentions previously too, I allowed it to pass,

thinking that you will be cautioned and not repeat this.

But You do not seem to understand. Forget shlokas, that I can cite

thousands, but do you understand them ? Do You understand fully what you

yourself have presented ? Have you shown any arguments or discussions

uptil now ? No. You did not even adhere to the basic priciples of

Prashna last time. This time also just mentioned a shloka out of nowhere

and talking negative. First discuss basics with me, and then get down to

citing shlokas which is not just anybodys game.

Please introduce yourself with your real name , and contact details and

experienc of astrology, and also why you are doing this ?

Bhaskar.

, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya wrote:

>

> Pranams,

>

>

QUOTE:

>

>

bukti.

>

>

my understandings.

>

> Regards / Dhananjayan

>

>

>

>

>

@rocketmail.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, I never even imagined that, that mail by Dhananjayan ji could have been aimed at you. But yes, there is a possibility. May be Dhananjayan ji will explain. Now coming to the combination under discussion, it is true that bad results should be predicted for 5th lord is 6th in debilitation. But certainly that won't be the case if that planet is in retrograde, and also if 6th lord is placed in 6th house itself. Results change according to the combination. I will give you an example from my wife's chart. She has 2 malefic in 7th house (Aries lagna), Sun and Saturn - good enough to wreck any marriage! But when we add that - * Saturn is in exaltation and that * There is an exchange between 5th and 7th lords (indicating a love marriage and good married life) -the sitation totally changes, the initial result derivation become irrelevant! Same is true in your case as well. Yes, it would be beneficial if we look into the below combination in more detail -==>But to my other friends, I wish to ask, what is the effect of Jupiter

debilitated but retro in the 6th for Leo native ?

Also let me know results for 5th Lord Retro with 6th Lord retro in the

6th for the same Leo native ?<== Discussing these questions in detail can reveal much secrets relation astrological chart interpretations. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> > We again have some comments but no explanations for same.> > I once again invite Shri Dhananjayji to engage me in discussions , as I> am a Live example for this combination.> > But to my other friends, I wish to ask, what is the effect of Jupiter> debilitated but retro in the 6th for Leo native ?> > Also let me know results for 5th Lord Retro with 6th Lord retro in the> 6th for the same Leo native ?> > I have a son and a daughter, and Gods grace that none of the negatives> cited are anywhere seen in real Life. I had absolutely no problem in> producing children (Even today I can Father 100's, but one will have to> get me my other wives, and do not worry I dont believe in the> constitution which is biased, I believe in the olden Tradition of India> of having as many number of wives as one wishes) , my children love me> though we have our differences which is quite normal in every household.> My wife had no problem in delivery. They were normal.> > I request the members not to look and get attracted by negatives, in the> texts and highlight them. We can also look at the positive results which> is what has to be studied upon and relayed to one coming to us with a> chart. People dont come to us for asking about when they will have> misfortunes or tragedies in Life.> > Another point, I wish that people who cite shloaks, must also do their> own homework before expecting others to give explanations, and they must> illustrate with examples as to what they have themselves understood of> the shlokas, rather than just posting shlokas with negative results.> > I am also surprised as to why none of the members raised his voice at me> being cited as "Greedypossessivebad tongue" etc . Theres no wrong> in citing this but where were the explanations alongwith ? Are we here> just to mention a shloka from the texts, and then place our personal> negative views about someone taking advantage of the shloka, without any> tangible palpable , logical supporting explanations ? That too about an> active member ?> > Is this how we must function in an august forum like this ?> > Very Sad .> > Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Pranams,Dear Mr.Bhaskarji and others,In pursuance of a query raised by Mr.Pathji few days ago, I have quoted few riders for his references from this very old Tamil Astrology book. That book had drawn my attention just before bedtime and thus for getting clarified on the under note rider, approached Mr.Pathi ji etc. I have absolutely no Idea about your natal chart and I know you by your name,only after joining this forum 2 or 3 months ago. I am not interested in either knowing it[chart] or discussing it. Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Sat, 1/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar

<bhaskar_jyotish Re: Riddle in the rider ! Date: Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 8:37 PM

Dear Dhananajaya ji,

I am sure you are aware that I have a 5th house Lord neecha in the 6th

and Leo Lagna. I invite you to discuss what you have read , on a real

Live case , on my chart.

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya@.. .> wrote:

>

> Pranams,

>

>

> During the course of my random reading, on pages of "putra Bhava

(special)" adhyaya , suddenly glimpsed at a rider reading in Tamil,

QUOTE:

>

> "Simha lagnathuku 6-IL putra sthaanaathipathy neechanaa yirundhaal

> suya buktiyil pillaiyaiyaavadhu pennaiyaavadhu kedukkum".

>

bukti.

>

devil crept into the Tamil word " kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) instead

to read as " kodukum" (meaning `bestower' ).

>

my understandings.

>

> Regards / Dhananjayan

>

>

>

>

>

@rocketmail.

> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Sreenadh ji,Thanks for your pains taking elaborate explanations to the context.I have stored it in my file folder for my future references.Thank you once again for all your time and energy spent in throwing light on my query.You are a deep thinker,I always appreciate your voluntary services for propagating good Astro-knowledge.Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Sat, 1/8/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Riddle in the rider ! Date: Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 8:57 PM

Dear Dhananjayan Brahma ji, There is no need of confusion, if we go by the basic rules. As well all know - * For Leo lagna Ju is the lord of 5th and 8th house * When placed 6th, it is in Capricon, the debilitation sign for Jupiter. i.e. 5th lord Jupiter in debilitation and is placed in 6th house. Let us consult two authentic classics to know what result to be predicted for such a combination. 1) Phaladeepika As per phaladeepika if 5th lord is in 6-812 then - Veeryone pradhipapatau sutamritim buddhibramam vanchanam hyadhwavanhudaramay am narapateH kopam swa

saktiksheyam (Phaladeepika Chapt. 6 sloka.17) [if 5th lord is in Dustana (6-8-12) then, death of son, mental trouble, hardwork, stomach trouble, anger of government, loss of power etc may happen] 2) Parasara in BPHS As per BPHS if 5th lord is in 6th then - Sutese satrugrihage sutaH satrutwamapnuyat Mrito va dattakaH kimva kreeto va tanayo bhavet

(BPHS Chapt. 25) [if 5th lord is in 6th, then the son will become enemy. OR it is also possible that results such as death of child, son being an adopted one, son being a sold one (sold by someone and purchased by the native) are indicated by the same] In light of the above quotes, I believe it would be very easy for you to find the correct reading of the said tamil quote. When 5th lord is debilitated and placed in 6th from lagna, I think the reading kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) itself is correct - even though as pointed by Parasara it is NOT essential that the very same result should materialize. Usually based on significance it is only SOME OF THE BAD RESULTS indicated by a house materialize when

house lord is weak and not all. For example even if 5th lord is debilitated and placed in 6th it is NOT necessary that the bad results should be predicted for children IF significator of children i.e. Jupiter is well placed or aspected by benefics. But the specialty in case of Leo lagna is that, the 5th lord itself is the significator of children - i.e. Jupiter. Thus for Leo lagna if the 5th lord is in debilitation or ill placed then the results amplify - that is why the strong result itself is indicated by the Tamil scholar; he is just trying to present the logical conclusions based on basic rules.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Dear Mr.Pathi ji, Mr.Manoj ji & other Friends,> > During the course of my random reading, on pages of "putra Bhava (special)" adhyaya , suddenly

glimpsed at a rider reading in Tamil, QUOTE:> > "Simha lagnathuku 6-IL putra sthaanaathipathy neechanaa yirundhaal> suya buktiyil pillaiyaiyaavadhu pennaiyaavadhu kedukkum".> > Meaning:When putra sthaanathipathy attains neecha sthidhi for Simha lagnam;it shall affect or destroy his son / daughter during its swa bukti.> > With some sudden flip flap,I realized that there might be a printers' devil crept into the Tamil word " kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) instead to read as " kodukum" (meaning `bestower' ).> > I hope,your valuable advices in the matter may be of a great help to my understandings.> > Regards / Dhananjayan

New Email addresses available on

Guest guest

Pranams,Bhaskar ji,Your allegations unfounded - I disown the same.Dhananjayan,--- On Sat, 1/8/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Riddle in the rider ! Date: Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 11:18 PM

Dhananjay ji,

I am sorry, but you do not know the basics of astrology is what I have

determind about you, and you are on purpose picking up Leo Lagna and

combinations especially from my own chart, for some devious means, which

is very much apparent and obvious, from your last mail where you made a

Prashna chart about me , and commented without even knowing basics of

astrology to support your caustic comments. Now again you pick up a

combination from my own chart and cite some Tamil shloka irrelevantly

for nu purpose except the one mentioned by me.

Previously also you have spoken about the 6th house of my chart. Though

I knew about your intentions previously too, I allowed it to pass,

thinking that you will be cautioned and not repeat this.

But You do not seem to understand. Forget shlokas, that I can cite

thousands, but do you understand them ? Do You understand fully what you

yourself have presented ? Have you shown any arguments or discussions

uptil now ? No. You did not even adhere to the basic priciples of

Prashna last time. This time also just mentioned a shloka out of nowhere

and talking negative. First discuss basics with me, and then get down to

citing shlokas which is not just anybodys game.

Please introduce yourself with your real name , and contact details and

experienc of astrology, and also why you are doing this ?

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya@.. .> wrote:

>

> Pranams,

>

>

> During the course of my random reading, on pages of "putra Bhava

(special)" adhyaya , suddenly glimpsed at a rider reading in Tamil,

QUOTE:

>

> "Simha lagnathuku 6-IL putra sthaanaathipathy neechanaa yirundhaal

> suya buktiyil pillaiyaiyaavadhu pennaiyaavadhu kedukkum".

>

bukti.

>

devil crept into the Tamil word " kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) instead

to read as " kodukum" (meaning `bestower' ).

>

my understandings.

>

> Regards / Dhananjayan

>

>

>

>

>

@rocketmail.

> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

>

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskaran ji and Dhananjayan ji, Let us move on. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Bhaskar ji,> > Your allegations unfounded - I disown the same.> > Dhananjayan,> > > > --- On Sat, 1/8/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Riddle in the rider !> > Saturday, 1 August, 2009, 11:18 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dhananjay ji,> > > > I am sorry, but you do not know the basics of astrology is what I have> > determind about you, and you are on purpose picking up Leo Lagna and> > combinations especially from my own chart, for some devious means, which> > is very much apparent and obvious, from your last mail where you made a> > Prashna chart about me , and commented without even knowing basics of> > astrology to support your caustic comments. Now again you pick up a> > combination from my own chart and cite some Tamil shloka irrelevantly> > for nu purpose except the one mentioned by me.> > > > Previously also you have spoken about the 6th house of my chart. Though> > I knew about your intentions previously too, I allowed it to pass,> > thinking that you will be cautioned and not repeat this.> > > > But You do not seem to understand. Forget shlokas, that I can cite> > thousands, but do you understand them ? Do You understand fully what you> > yourself have presented ? Have you shown any arguments or discussions> > uptil now ? No. You did not even adhere to the basic priciples of> > Prashna last time. This time also just mentioned a shloka out of nowhere> > and talking negative. First discuss basics with me, and then get down to> > citing shlokas which is not just anybodys game.> > > > Please introduce yourself with your real name , and contact details and> > experienc of astrology, and also why you are doing this ?> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma> > abhanaya@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Pranams,> > >> > > Dear Mr.Pathi ji, Mr.Manoj ji & other Friends,> > >> > > During the course of my random reading, on pages of "putra Bhava> > (special)" adhyaya , suddenly glimpsed at a rider reading in Tamil,> > QUOTE:> > >> > > "Simha lagnathuku 6-IL putra sthaanaathipathy neechanaa yirundhaal> > > suya buktiyil pillaiyaiyaavadhu pennaiyaavadhu kedukkum".> > >> > > Meaning:When putra sthaanathipathy attains neecha sthidhi for Simha> > lagnam;it shall affect or destroy his son / daughter during its swa> > bukti.> > >> > > With some sudden flip flap,I realized that there might be a printers'> > devil crept into the Tamil word " kedukkum" (meaning `destroy' ) instead> > to read as " kodukum" (meaning `bestower' ).> > >> > > I hope,your valuable advices in the matter may be of a great help to> > my understandings.> > >> > > Regards / Dhananjayan> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > New Email names for you!> > > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and> > @rocketmail.> > > Hurry before someone else does!> > > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email addresses available on > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/>

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayan ji, I will give you some more pointers regarding the same - * As per bhavatbhava rule, 5th lord in 6th should give able good children (why? Because 6th house 2nd house -beneficial house, dhana stana, improving the results of the previous house - from 5th house). This would be especially right when the 6th house is powerful. * Even when the above condition is true, if 5th lord is in 6th there is a chance of occasional enmity with children especially son. (why? Because 5th house signify children and 6th house enemy - mixing the two we get the result - enmity with children) * If 5th lord is weak, he will have money troubles always. Now coming to the results indicated by Ju in 6th - * He will have numerous enemies always. * Very good longevity results and he will live upto see even his grand children * His mother will have good longevity, but will have many diseases and health problems due to that. * His relatives will prosper * Well being of the body would be less. (i.e. he may have many occasional minor diseases such as fever). Well being with wife (strained, non-matching relation) would be less (i.e. even though they may live together for long, even though they will have children, the opinions and thoughts will not match; the wavelengths will not match; and occational strain in relation will continue to exist) * Ju in 6th while 6th lord is in own house: he will destroy all the enemies. * Siro roga, Vata roga etc are possible. * Jupiter dasa won't be good generally, but there won't be much monitory trouble during Ju dasa period. One should talk care to apply most of the above results especially to Ju dasa and Ju antara itself. Now coming to the results indicated by Sa in 6th - * Wellbing, power, win over enemies etc will result. * longevity results * He won't be affraid of thieves or government, or he will not be troubled by thieves or government. * He will gradually rise - upwards , upwards........... towards better prosperity. * But it is cute to note that - Saturn's dasa will give him great amount of trouble from enemies. Most of the above results apply especially to Sa dasa and Sa antara period. We can elaborate further on such results and special rules. For example the question 'what if the 5th lord in 6th is retrograde?' is not at all considered here. May be the members like Neelam ji can provide an elaborate description result possibilities for "Results for Retrograde planets in 6th". It is such specialties and special considerations that make the results deviate from the basic derivations. It is not that the base formulas is wrong, but the point is that the corollaries also should be considered. The basic rule is ok and correct, but to arrive at the true result the special rules also should be applied on top of the results produced by the application of basic rules. Hope you see the point.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Mr.Sreenadh ji,> > Thanks for your pains taking elaborate explanations to the context.> I have stored it in my file folder for my future references.> Thank you once again for all your time and energy spent in throwing light on my query.> You are a deep thinker,I always appreciate your voluntary services for propagating good Astro-knowledge.> Regards / Dhananjayan>

Guest guest

Dear Learned Astrologers and Members,

I am with my limited knowledge would like to decipher the result of Jupiter in 6th for Leo lagna.

Jupiter is considered Putra Karaka. It is in 2nd house from the 5th house i.e. the dhansthan of 5th house. Hence after the birth of Son the father must gain monetarily.

Jupiter happens to be the lord of the 8th house which is the 4th from the 5th i.e. sukhsthan of 5th. This means that after the birth of son the father gets happiness.

Lastly the lord of 8th house in 6th gives Vipareet yoga hence the indications are that the native is a gainer.

All the above three indicate that for Leo lagna Jupiter in the 6th gives good results.

Apart from abover Jupiter shall aspect the Karmasthan, Vyaya sthan and Dhansthan. The indications therefore are that the native will gain from his career, will spend money for good purpose and will be financiaaly well.

All thing said and done Jupiter's placem,ent is 6th house for Leo lagna is considered to be excellent.

D. D. Trivedi

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Sh.D.D. Trivedi ji,

Very good analysis. But you are forgetting basic that the planet give result during its dasha and antardsha. The Jupiter is debilitated in 6th for Leo lagna. We do not know the status of nakshtra lord, dispositor and navamshesh, and the status of Jupiter itself in rashi char (PAC) and navamsha. How can we expect the good results.So I feel we should not predict good results as per you.

Regards--- On Sun, 8/2/09, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:

dushyant trivedi <trivedi20Re: Re: Riddle in the rider ! Date: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 10:35 AM

I am with my limited knowledge would like to decipher the result of Jupiter in 6th for Leo lagna.

Jupiter is considered Putra Karaka. It is in 2nd house from the 5th house i.e. the dhansthan of 5th house. Hence after the birth of Son the father must gain monetarily.

Jupiter happens to be the lord of the 8th house which is the 4th from the 5th i.e. sukhsthan of 5th. This means that after the birth of son the father gets happiness.

Lastly the lord of 8th house in 6th gives Vipareet yoga hence the indications are that the native is a gainer.

All the above three indicate that for Leo lagna Jupiter in the 6th gives good results.

Apart from abover Jupiter shall aspect the Karmasthan, Vyaya sthan and Dhansthan. The indications therefore are that the native will gain from his career, will spend money for good purpose and will be financiaaly well.

All thing said and done Jupiter's placem,ent is 6th house for Leo lagna is considered to be excellent.

D. D. Trivedi

Guest guest

Dear S.C. Kursija,

You are absolutely correct. Hope to get more details so that the analysis can be refined.

D. D. Trivedi--- On Sun, 2/8/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursijaRe: Re: Riddle in the rider ! Date: Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 6:10 PM

Sh.D.D. Trivedi ji,

Very good analysis. But you are forgetting basic that the planet give result during its dasha and antardsha. The Jupiter is debilitated in 6th for Leo lagna. We do not know the status of nakshtra lord, dispositor and navamshesh, and the status of Jupiter itself in rashi char (PAC) and navamsha. How can we expect the good results.So I feel we should not predict good results as per you.

Regards--- On Sun, 8/2/09, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 > wrote:

dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Riddle in the rider !ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, August 2, 2009, 10:35 AM

D. D. Trivedi

Guest guest

Dear Kursijaji,

IfMy case is bein talked about then -

Jupiter is deblitated but Retrograde in the 6th.

In Nakshatra of Shravan -4th Pada

In the 9th house in Navamsha, which is Aries.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " S.C. Kursija "

<sckursija wrote:

>

> Sh.D.D. Trivedi ji,

> Very good analysis. But you are forgetting basic that the planet give

result during its dasha and antardsha. The Jupiter is debilitated in

6th for Leo lagna. We do not know the status of nakshtra lord,

dispositor and navamshesh, and the status of Jupiter itself in rashi

char (PAC) and navamsha. How can we expect the good results.So I feel we

should not predict good results as per you.

> Regards

>

> --- On Sun, 8/2/09, dushyant trivedi trivedi20 wrote:

>

>

> dushyant trivedi trivedi20

> Re: Re: Riddle in the rider !

>

> Sunday, August 2, 2009, 10:35 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am with my limited knowledge would like to decipher the result of

Jupiter in 6th for Leo lagna.

>

> Jupiter is considered Putra Karaka. It is in 2nd house from the 5th

house i.e. the dhansthan of 5th house. Hence after the birth of Son the

father must gain monetarily.

>

> Jupiter happens to be the lord of the 8th house which is the 4th from

the 5th i.e. sukhsthan of 5th. This means that after the birth of son

the father gets happiness.

>

> Lastly the lord of 8th house in 6th gives Vipareet yoga hence the

indications are that the native is a gainer.

>

> All the above three indicate that for Leo lagna Jupiter in the 6th

gives good results.

>

> Apart from abover Jupiter shall aspect the Karmasthan, Vyaya sthan and

Dhansthan. The indications therefore are that the native will gain from

his career, will spend money for good purpose and will be financiaaly

well.

>

> All thing said and done Jupiter's placem,ent is 6th house for Leo

lagna is considered to be excellent.

>

> D. D. Trivedi

>

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and

more.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I am sorry. I do not know that your horoscope is being discussed. I gave only my

general opinion on debilitated Jupiter in 6th for Leo Lagna and clearly said

that only on rachi chart we con not prediction any event of the native. I know

that you are having vargottam Leo Lagna occupied by Rahu and Mars, Sun in 11th

with combust and retro Mercury, Saturn and Jupiter are retro in 6th. Being retro

Jupiter goes to his 5th house, sign Sagittarius aspecting Lagna and giving you

knowledge of occult sciences etc.

Love and Regards

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Riddle in the rider !

>

> Sunday, August 2, 2009, 6:40 PM

>

> Dear Kursijaji,

>

> IfMy case is bein talked about then -

>

> Jupiter is deblitated but Retrograde in the 6th.

>

> In Nakshatra of Shravan -4th Pada

>

> In the 9th house in Navamsha, which is Aries.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> ,

> " S.C. Kursija "

> <sckursija wrote:

> >

> > Sh.D.D. Trivedi ji,

> > Very good analysis. But you are forgetting basic that

> the planet give

> result during its dasha and antardsha.  The Jupiter is

> debilitated in

> 6th for Leo lagna. We do not know the status of nakshtra

> lord,

> dispositor and navamshesh, and the status of Jupiter itself

> in rashi

> char (PAC) and navamsha. How can we expect the good

> results.So I feel we

> should not predict good results as per you.

> > Regards

> >

> > --- On Sun, 8/2/09, dushyant trivedi trivedi20

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > dushyant trivedi trivedi20

> > Re: Re: Riddle in

> the rider !

> >

> > Sunday, August 2, 2009, 10:35 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Learned Astrologers and Members,

> >

> > I am with my limited knowledge would like to decipher

> the result of

> Jupiter in 6th for Leo lagna.

> >

> > Jupiter is considered Putra Karaka. It is in 2nd house

> from the 5th

> house i.e. the dhansthan of 5th house. Hence after the

> birth of Son the

> father must gain monetarily.

> >

> > Jupiter happens to be the lord of the 8th house which

> is the 4th from

> the 5th i.e. sukhsthan of 5th. This means that after the

> birth of son

> the father gets happiness.

> >

> > Lastly the lord of 8th house in 6th gives Vipareet

> yoga hence the

> indications are that the native is a gainer.

> >

> > All the above three indicate that for Leo lagna

> Jupiter in the 6th

> gives good results.

> >

> > Apart from abover Jupiter shall aspect the Karmasthan,

> Vyaya sthan and

> Dhansthan. The indications therefore are that the native

> will gain from

> his career, will spend money for good purpose and will be

> financiaaly

> well.

> >

> > All thing said and done Jupiter's placem,ent is 6th

> house for Leo

> lagna is considered to be excellent.

> >

> > D. D. Trivedi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video

> highlights and

> more.

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

Paranams,Savashree.Sreenadh ji, Dushyant trivedi ji , S.C. Kursija ji,/message/23230/message/23238 /message/23243/message/23245Immense thanks for all your explanations contained in the above-referred URL. In this connection I would like to add that, from the above I have learnt many, recalled much and realized some thing. You all know my query

(/message/23213) pertained to, as to whether neecha Guru in the 6th house (from Lagnam) is bestower of “well†effects or “illâ€effects to

ones wards during Guru AD

in Guru MD.My understandings are as follows:Riders should not be consumed as such but has to be examined under the following perspective to arrive at proper conclusions as to whether, there- in contemplated phalam gets delivered as such or otherwise under given conditions!First an Astrologer should employ else where studied Jyotish principles along with the principles of Rushi Satyacharya’s Aadhipathya chidhanta phalam (one among the Pancha chidhanta) for Guru, to find out as to weather it castes subha yoga /

asubha yoga / misraphalam to the 5th house (Ref.Jataka Satyachareeyam by Late.C.J.Rajan).Secondly a knowledge about the rising nature of the rasi and how it qualifies a graha(s) posited in it during the graha Dasa period and which graham qualifies to bestow its intended best in which part of its Dasa say beginning / middle / end (ref.T.S.Ayyaasamipillai's Jyotisha Bala Cshisha ).Thirdly one should possess a general behavioral knowledge of Anthradasa lord that how it would react to its Dasa lord under some given

conditions (ref.Vimsottri Dasa bukti Adhyaya in Parasarasamhita and Saravalli).With the above referred amalgamated knowledge added with God’s grace and good Vak siddhi one could able to handle Vimsottri Dasa phalam gainfully.Thanks for all your patient reading and as well as your energies spent gainfully educating me and similarly placed.Regards / DhananjayanP.S: It is said that 'Naaradha Muni Kalagam' ends in educating some thing ! Similarly Mr.Bhaskar ji's fight ends as a eye opener for many like me. I thank Mr.Bhaskar ji too !--- On Sun, 2/8/09, Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:Sreenadh <sreesog Re: Riddle in the rider ! Date: Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 9:50 AM

Dear Dhananjayan ji, I will give you some more pointers regarding the same - * As per bhavatbhava rule, 5th lord in 6th should give able good children (why? Because 6th house 2nd house -beneficial house, dhana stana, improving the results of the previous house - from 5th house). This would be especially right when the 6th house is powerful. * Even when the above condition is true, if 5th lord is in 6th there is a chance of occasional enmity with children especially son. (why? Because 5th house signify children and 6th house enemy - mixing the two we get the result - enmity with children) * If 5th lord is weak, he will have money troubles always. Now coming to the results indicated by Ju in 6th - * He will have numerous enemies always. * Very good longevity results and

he will live upto see even his grand children * His mother will have good longevity, but will have many diseases and health problems due to that. * His relatives will prosper * Well being of the body would be less. (i.e. he may have many occasional minor diseases such as fever). Well being with wife (strained, non-matching relation) would be less (i.e. even though they may live together for long, even though they will have children, the opinions and thoughts will not match; the wavelengths will not match; and occational strain in relation will continue to exist) * Ju in 6th while 6th lord is in own house: he will destroy all the enemies. * Siro roga, Vata roga etc are possible.. * Jupiter dasa won't be good generally, but there won't be much monitory trouble during Ju dasa period. One should talk care to apply most of the above results especially to Ju dasa and Ju antara

itself. Now coming to the results indicated by Sa in 6th - * Wellbing, power, win over enemies etc will result. * longevity results * He won't be affraid of thieves or government, or he will not be troubled by thieves or government. * He will gradually rise - upwards , upwards..... ...... towards better prosperity. * But it is cute to note that - Saturn's dasa will give him great amount of trouble from enemies. Most of the above results apply especially to Sa dasa and Sa antara period. We can elaborate further on such results and special rules. For example the question 'what if the 5th lord in 6th is retrograde?' is not at all considered here. May be the members like Neelam ji can provide an elaborate description result possibilities for "Results for Retrograde planets in 6th".. It is such specialties and special considerations that make the

results deviate from the basic derivations. It is not that the base formulas is wrong, but the point is that the corollaries also should be considered. The basic rule is ok and correct, but to arrive at the true result the special rules also should be applied on top of the results produced by the application of basic rules. Hope you see the point.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Mr.Sreenadh ji,> > Thanks for your pains taking elaborate explanations to the context.> I have stored it in my file folder for my future references.> Thank you once again for all your time and energy spent in throwing light on my query.> You are a deep thinker,I always appreciate your voluntary services for propagating good Astro-knowledge.> Regards / Dhananjayan>

New Email names for you!

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayan Ji,

A very kind request. Please reduce you font size. It is a little too big and

makes it difficult to read.

Regards,

-Manoj

Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya

Monday, August 3, 2009 11:30:40 AM

Re: Re: Riddle in the rider !

Paranams,

Savashree.Sreenadh ji, Dushyant trivedi ji , S.C. Kursija ji,

http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 23230

http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 23238

http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 23243

http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 23245

Immense thanks for all your explanations contained in the above-referred URL.

In this connection I would like to add that, from the above I have learnt many,

recalled much and realized some thing.

You all know my query (http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology

/message/ 23213) pertained to, as to whether neecha Guru in the 6th house (from

Lagnam) is bestower of “well†effects or “illâ€effects to ones wards

during Guru AD in Guru MD.

My understandings are as follows:

Riders should not be consumed as such but has to be examined under the following

perspective to arrive at proper conclusions as to whether, there- in

contemplated phalam gets delivered as such or otherwise under given conditions!

First an Astrologer should employ else where studied Jyotish principles along

with the principles of Rushi Satyacharya’s Aadhipathya chidhanta phalam (one

among the Pancha chidhanta) for Guru, to find out as to weather it castes subha

yoga / asubha yoga / misraphalam to the 5th house (Ref.Jataka Satyachareeyam by

Late.C.J.Rajan) .

Secondly a knowledge about the rising nature of the rasi and how it qualifies a

graha(s) posited in it during the graha Dasa period and which graham qualifies

to bestow its intended best in which part of its Dasa say beginning / middle  /

end (ref.T.S.Ayyaasamip illai's Jyotisha Bala Cshisha ).

Thirdly one should possess a general behavioral knowledge of Anthradasa lord

that how it would react to its Dasa lord under some given conditions

(ref.Vimsottri Dasa bukti Adhyaya in Parasarasamhita and Saravalli).

With the above referred amalgamated knowledge added with God’s grace and good

Vak siddhi one could able to handle Vimsottri Dasa phalam gainfully.

Thanks for all your patient reading and as well as your energies spent gainfully

educating me and similarly placed.

Regards / Dhananjayan

P.S: It is said that 'Naaradha Muni Kalagam' ends in educating some thing !

Similarly Mr.Bhaskar ji's fight ends as a eye opener for many like me. I thank

Mr.Bhaskar ji too !

--- On Sun, 2/8/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

>Sreenadh <sreesog >

>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Riddle in the rider !

>ancient_indian_ astrology

>Sunday, 2 August, 2009, 9:50 AM

>

>

> 

>Dear Dhananjayan ji,

>    I will give you some more pointers regarding the same -

>   * As per bhavatbhava rule, 5th lord in 6th should give able good children

(why? Because 6th house 2nd house -beneficial house, dhana stana, improving the

results of the previous house -  from 5th house). This would be especially

right when the 6th house is powerful.

>    * Even when the above condition is true, if 5th lord is in 6th there is

a chance of occasional enmity with children especially son. (why? Because 5th

house signify children and 6th house enemy - mixing the two we get the result -

enmity with  children)

>   * If 5th lord is weak, he will have money troubles always.

>

>  Now coming to the results indicated by Ju in 6th -

>  * He will have numerous enemies always.

>  * Very good longevity results and he will live upto see even his grand

children

>  * His mother will have good longevity, but will have many diseases and

health problems due to that.

>  *  His relatives will prosper

>  * Well being of the body would be less. (i.e. he may have many occasional

minor diseases such as fever). Well being with wife (strained, non-matching

relation) would be less (i.e. even though they may live together for long, even

though they will have children, the opinions and thoughts will not match; the

wavelengths will not match; and occational strain in relation will continue to

exist)

>   * Ju in 6th while 6th lord is in own house: he will destroy all the

enemies.

>  * Siro roga, Vata roga etc are possible..

>  * Jupiter dasa won't be good generally, but there won't be much monitory

trouble during Ju dasa period.

>  One should talk care to apply most of the above results especially to Ju

dasa and Ju antara itself.

>

>  Now coming to the results indicated by Sa in 6th -

>  * Wellbing, power, win over enemies etc will result.

>  * longevity results

> *  He won't be affraid of thieves or government, or he will not be troubled

by thieves or government.

>  * He will gradually rise - upwards , upwards..... ...... towards better

prosperity.

>  * But it is cute to note that - Saturn's dasa will give him  great amount

of trouble from enemies.

>  Most of the above results apply especially to Sa dasa and Sa antara period.

>

>  We can elaborate further on such results and special rules. For example the

question  'what if the 5th lord in 6th is retrograde?'  is not at all

considered here. May be the members like Neelam ji can provide an elaborate

description result possibilities for " Results for Retrograde planets in 6th " ..

It is such specialties and special considerations that make the results deviate

from the basic derivations.

>  It is not that the base formulas is wrong, but the point is that the

corollaries also should be considered. The basic rule is ok and correct, but to

arrive at the true result the special rules also should be applied on top of the

results produced by the application of basic rules. Hope you see the point.

>Love and regards,

>Sreenadh

>

>ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya wrote:

>>

>> Pranams,

>> Mr.Sreenadh ji,

>>

>> Thanks for your pains taking elaborate explanations to the context.

>> I have stored it in my file folder for my future references.

>> Thank you once again for all your time and energy spent in throwing light on

my query.

>> You are a deep thinker,I always appreciate your voluntary services for

propagating  good Astro-knowledge.

>> Regards / Dhananjayan

>>

>

>

New Email names for you!

Messages in this topic (19) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Files | Photos | Database

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the

world and for each other

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to

Traditional

Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New Members

New FilesVisit Your Group

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Search.

Dog Fanatics

on