IndiaDivine.org

Wealth of AP astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shanmukha ji, We as treasure hunders of astrological wisdom, when ever finds something worthy somewhere try to intimates it here in this group. That is how I found the pearls you shared and thought of speaking about those pearls and the shell it contains... Good to see you here. From the land of our esteemed members such as Sreeram Srinivas ji, Kishore Patnaik ji and all you and Dr Satya Prakash Choudhary would a wealthy addition to the astrological discussions happening in this forum. I hope that Dr Satya Prakash Choudhary will also join this forum soon. I appreciate the your effort for the cause of astrology. It is very interesting to read what you speak about Sri Iranganti Rangacharya ji's books and the period of Krishna Mishra. After going through such and excellent introduction, and after seeing such an excellent sishya of such a guru, I will definitely buy the books of Sri Iranganti Rangacharya ji's books available in English. Being a Keralite, I cannot read or understand Telungu as of now, but I know well that a treasure of ancient Sanskrit literature is still available in regional scripts, as rare manuscripts, and even as vocal tradition. This is a lesson I know well from my own experience and exposure to the vast amount of ancient astrological wisdom available in Kerala, my homeland. It is said that when we see a stream we should start collecting the water, and try to quench our thirst. So let me ask and clarify some of my understanding about the ancient Jaimini system and the commentators, since my understanding about this school is very limited. When did Krishna Mishra ji lived? Was it in 11th century AD? Which are the earliest commentaries available for Jaimini system? How old it is? How should we approach it, if we want to learn the system? Since you are a seeker of astrology mainly centered on Jaimini school of thought and is also from Andhra Pradesh (possibly the land where Jaimini system originated) - you could show us much light in this direction. Welcome to the group - enjoy your new home, and feel the warmth of our sincerity and regard for knowledge. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Shanmukha" <teli_sha2002 wrote:>> Om Namah Sivaya> > Namaste All,> > Today, I joined this list. In fact, I was reluctunt to jion the other lists, since I have not been very active on the lists I have bben a member. Today, finally I could join this group. Thank you very much for sendin me an invitation.> > To Sri Srinath Ji,> > Now a days, the word tradition has become so notorious. I dont belong to any tradition, yet I can only say I am a desciple of Sri Iranganti Rangacharya.> > And yes, I have never been a member of SJC.> > It is very coincidence that I joined this group now and find a couple of mails introducing me.> > Thank you very much.> > Warm regards,> Shanmukha> > , "Sreenadh" sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > The Andhra Pradesh scholar Sri Iranganti Rangacharya who has written> > many good books on astrology is the guru of Teli Shanmukha ji; he> > belongs to that tradition.> > It is interesting to note that both these scholars - Teli Shanmukha> > ji and Dr Satya Prakash Choudhary who got introduced to this group> > today - both belongs to Andhara Pradesh.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh

Guest guest

Om Namah Sivaya

Namaste Sri Sreenadh,

You may read my Guru's commentary " Jaimini Sutramritam " , both Sanskrit and

English Version. M/s Sagar unfortunately removed the Sanskrit part and published

only English commentary. So, IMHO, we lost some Gems, since many Vriddha Karika

verses were given in Sanskrit, which are not there in English Version.

But, fortunately, we could get hold of some copies of Jaimini Sutramritam

(Sanskrit and English version), from the old publisher. You can try with

Saptarishis Astrology website for them. I am writing this not to promote any

business and since you want to read my Guruji's work, I want to introduce the

best.

Coming to Krisha Mishra, he claimed that he belongs to Vikramaditya. We shall

initiate a research, since in Indian history, there are many Vikramadityas.

IMHO, Vanchanaadiyam shall be the earliest availble now, since it was referred

by Krishna Mishra.

The best way to learn Jaimini is to read only one sutra a day and thinking over

it for the whole day. This was the advice given by my Guru.

Warm Regards,

Shanmukha

, " Sreenadh " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Shanmukha ji,

> We as treasure hunders of astrological wisdom, when ever finds

> something worthy somewhere try to intimates it here in this group. [:)]

> That is how I found the pearls you shared and thought of speaking about

> those pearls and the shell it contains... [:D]

> Good to see you here. [:)] From the land of our esteemed members

> such as Sreeram Srinivas ji, Kishore Patnaik ji and all you and Dr Satya

> Prakash Choudhary would a wealthy addition to the astrological

> discussions happening in this forum. I hope that Dr Satya Prakash

> Choudhary will also join this forum soon. I appreciate the your effort

> for the cause of astrology.

> It is very interesting to read what you speak about Sri Iranganti

> Rangacharya ji's books and the period of Krishna Mishra. After going

> through such and excellent introduction, and after seeing such an

> excellent sishya of such a guru, I will definitely buy the books of Sri

> Iranganti Rangacharya ji's books available in English. Being a Keralite,

> I cannot read or understand Telungu as of now, but I know well that a

> treasure of ancient Sanskrit literature is still available in regional

> scripts, as rare manuscripts, and even as vocal tradition. This is a

> lesson I know well from my own experience and exposure to the vast

> amount of ancient astrological wisdom available in Kerala, my homeland.

> It is said that when we see a stream we should start collecting the

> water, and try to quench our thirst. [:)] So let me ask and clarify

> some of my understanding about the ancient Jaimini system and the

> commentators, since my understanding about this school is very limited.

> When did Krishna Mishra ji lived? Was it in 11th century AD? Which are

> the earliest commentaries available for Jaimini system? How old it is?

> How should we approach it, if we want to learn the system? Since you

> are a seeker of astrology mainly centered on Jaimini school of thought

> and is also from Andhra Pradesh (possibly the land where Jaimini system

> originated) - you could show us much light in this direction.

> Welcome to the group - enjoy your new home, and feel the warmth of our

> sincerity and regard for knowledge.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Shanmukha "

> <teli_sha2002@> wrote:

> >

> > Om Namah Sivaya

> >

> > Namaste All,

> >

> > Today, I joined this list. In fact, I was reluctunt to jion the other

> lists, since I have not been very active on the lists I have bben a

> member. Today, finally I could join this group. Thank you very much for

> sendin me an invitation.

> >

> > To Sri Srinath Ji,

> >

> > Now a days, the word tradition has become so notorious. I dont belong

> to any tradition, yet I can only say I am a desciple of Sri Iranganti

> Rangacharya.

> >

> > And yes, I have never been a member of SJC.

> >

> > It is very coincidence that I joined this group now and find a couple

> of mails introducing me.

> >

> > Thank you very much.

> >

> > Warm regards,

> > Shanmukha

> >

> > , " Sreenadh " sreesog@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > The Andhra Pradesh scholar Sri Iranganti Rangacharya who has

> written

> > > many good books on astrology is the guru of Teli Shanmukha ji; he

> > > belongs to that tradition.

> > > It is interesting to note that both these scholars - Teli

> Shanmukha

> > > ji and Dr Satya Prakash Choudhary who got introduced to this group

> > > today - both belongs to Andhara Pradesh.

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

>

Guest guest

Respected sri shanmukha garu,

namaskarams.My name is Burra gopala krishna aged 55yrs.I am into astrology since 1996.I am privileged to be born and also presently living in andhra like your goodself and happy to have you in this group like many.I am very much interested in jaimini sutras but unfortunately did not know sanskrit.But read some good books in english.

Thanks for your information.

//The best way to learn Jaimini is to read only one sutra a day and thinking overit for the whole day. This was the advice given by my Guru.//

thanking you for the above advise,

regards,

gopi. , "Shanmukha" <teli_sha2002 wrote:>> Om Namah Sivaya> > Namaste Sri Sreenadh,> > You may read my Guru's commentary "Jaimini Sutramritam", both Sanskrit and English Version. M/s Sagar unfortunately removed the Sanskrit part and published only English commentary. So, IMHO, we lost some Gems, since many Vriddha Karika verses were given in Sanskrit, which are not there in English Version. > > But, fortunately, we could get hold of some copies of Jaimini Sutramritam (Sanskrit and English version), from the old publisher. You can try with Saptarishis Astrology website for them. I am writing this not to promote any business and since you want to read my Guruji's work, I want to introduce the best.> > Coming to Krisha Mishra, he claimed that he belongs to Vikramaditya. We shall initiate a research, since in Indian history, there are many Vikramadityas.> > IMHO, Vanchanaadiyam shall be the earliest availble now, since it was referred by Krishna Mishra.> > The best way to learn Jaimini is to read only one sutra a day and thinking over it for the whole day. This was the advice given by my Guru. > > Warm Regards,> Shanmukha> > , "Sreenadh" sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Shanmukha ji,> > We as treasure hunders of astrological wisdom, when ever finds> > something worthy somewhere try to intimates it here in this group. [:)]> > That is how I found the pearls you shared and thought of speaking about> > those pearls and the shell it contains... [:D]> > Good to see you here. [:)] From the land of our esteemed members> > such as Sreeram Srinivas ji, Kishore Patnaik ji and all you and Dr Satya> > Prakash Choudhary would a wealthy addition to the astrological> > discussions happening in this forum. I hope that Dr Satya Prakash> > Choudhary will also join this forum soon. I appreciate the your effort> > for the cause of astrology.> > It is very interesting to read what you speak about Sri Iranganti> > Rangacharya ji's books and the period of Krishna Mishra. After going> > through such and excellent introduction, and after seeing such an> > excellent sishya of such a guru, I will definitely buy the books of Sri > > Iranganti Rangacharya ji's books available in English. Being a Keralite,> > I cannot read or understand Telungu as of now, but I know well that a> > treasure of ancient Sanskrit literature is still available in regional> > scripts, as rare manuscripts, and even as vocal tradition. This is a> > lesson I know well from my own experience and exposure to the vast> > amount of ancient astrological wisdom available in Kerala, my homeland.> > It is said that when we see a stream we should start collecting the> > water, and try to quench our thirst. [:)] So let me ask and clarify> > some of my understanding about the ancient Jaimini system and the> > commentators, since my understanding about this school is very limited.> > When did Krishna Mishra ji lived? Was it in 11th century AD? Which are> > the earliest commentaries available for Jaimini system? How old it is?> > How should we approach it, if we want to learn the system? Since you> > are a seeker of astrology mainly centered on Jaimini school of thought> > and is also from Andhra Pradesh (possibly the land where Jaimini system> > originated) - you could show us much light in this direction.> > Welcome to the group - enjoy your new home, and feel the warmth of our> > sincerity and regard for knowledge.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "Shanmukha"> > <teli_sha2002@> wrote:> > >> > > Om Namah Sivaya> > >> > > Namaste All,> > >> > > Today, I joined this list. In fact, I was reluctunt to jion the other> > lists, since I have not been very active on the lists I have bben a> > member. Today, finally I could join this group. Thank you very much for> > sendin me an invitation.> > >> > > To Sri Srinath Ji,> > >> > > Now a days, the word tradition has become so notorious. I dont belong> > to any tradition, yet I can only say I am a desciple of Sri Iranganti> > Rangacharya.> > >> > > And yes, I have never been a member of SJC.> > >> > > It is very coincidence that I joined this group now and find a couple> > of mails introducing me.> > >> > > Thank you very much.> > >> > > Warm regards,> > > Shanmukha> > >> > > , "Sreenadh" sreesog@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > The Andhra Pradesh scholar Sri Iranganti Rangacharya who has> > written> > > > many good books on astrology is the guru of Teli Shanmukha ji; he> > > > belongs to that tradition.> > > > It is interesting to note that both these scholars - Teli> > Shanmukha> > > > ji and Dr Satya Prakash Choudhary who got introduced to this group> > > > today - both belongs to Andhara Pradesh.> > > > Love and regards,> > > > Sreenadh> >>