IndiaDivine.org

Karadi(Bear) entering in Siva pooja !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranams,Dear Mr.Dash ji,An active thread under the Header " effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house " has just commenced .But under the above referred caption you are intruding with an unrelated topic;just think is it justifiable ? If you want to promote a separate thread you may do so - that would be appreciated.Elders sarcastically refer to similar such acts as "

Siva poojaiyil karadi"meaning : Amongst Siva Bakthas disguised Bear causing pandemonium (in Siva pooja ).Regards / Dhananjayan

--- On Wed, 5/8/09, Pc Dash <astrostudent wrote:Pc Dash <astrostudentRe: Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house. Date: Wednesday, 5 August, 2009, 5:53 AM respected

guruji and gurubhais,namaskar.as a student of astrology, I am unable to understand the astronomical significance of divisional charts. The position of planets in birth chart can be physically calculated. Once a planet has a fixed position in birth chart, what is the significance of moving it to various signs in divisional charts? how is it astronomically correct? would be most grateful if any one can clear this doubt please.regards to all. AstrostudentPS: Kindly bear with me. I have started studying astrology sincerely and may have some basic doubts. anyone can clarify please.

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

My apologies. I forgot to edit the subject. It is a genuine oversight and not intentional.I sincerely regret to hurt your feelings.thanks and regards.DashDhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya Sent: Wednesday, 5 August, 2009 8:29:47Re: "Karadi"(Bear) entering in Siva pooja !!

Pranams,Dear Mr.Dash ji,An active thread under the Header " effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house " has just commenced .But under the above referred caption you are intruding with an unrelated topic;just think is it justifiable ? If

you want to promote a separate thread you may do so - that would be appreciated.Elders sarcastically refer to similar such acts as "

Siva poojaiyil karadi"meaning : Amongst Siva Bakthas disguised Bear causing pandemonium (in Siva pooja ).Regards / Dhananjayan

--- On Wed, 5/8/09, Pc Dash <astrostudent@ rocketmail. com> wrote:Pc Dash <astrostudent@ rocketmail. com>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 5 August, 2009, 5:53 AM respected

guruji and gurubhais,namaskar.as a student of astrology, I am unable to understand the astronomical significance of divisional charts. The position of planets in birth chart can be physically calculated. Once a planet has a fixed position in birth chart, what is the significance of moving it to various signs in divisional charts? how is it astronomically correct? would be most grateful if any one can clear this doubt please.regards to all. AstrostudentPS: Kindly bear with me. I have started studying astrology sincerely and may have some basic doubts. anyone can clarify please.

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.Dash,I am only just interested in well going of the group - what am i more than you ! I am neither given policing duty nor assigned monitoring work in the group. Any excessive on my part much regretted.Regards / Dhananjayan ---- On Thu, 6/8/09, Pc Dash <astrostudent wrote:Pc Dash <astrostudentRe: "Karadi"(Bear) entering in Siva pooja !! Date: Thursday, 6 August, 2009, 4:32 PM

My apologies. I forgot to edit the subject. It is a genuine oversight and not intentional.I sincerely regret to hurt your feelings.thanks and regards.DashDhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya >ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 5 August, 2009 8:29:47Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] "Karadi"(Bear) entering in Siva pooja

!!

Pranams,Dear Mr.Dash ji,An active thread under the Header " effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house " has just commenced .But under the above referred caption you are intruding with an unrelated topic;just think is it justifiable ? If

you want to promote a separate thread you may do so - that would be appreciated.Elders sarcastically refer to similar such acts as "

--- On Wed, 5/8/09, Pc Dash <astrostudent@ rocketmail. com> wrote:Pc Dash <astrostudent@ rocketmail. com>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: effects n results when 8th lord placed in 8th house.ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, 5 August, 2009, 5:53 AM respected

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com.

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!