IndiaDivine.org

8th lord in 8H (Example)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

Here is a good example chart of the double edge sword of the 8H matters (Death and Inheritance). This is a chart that I have in my note book, but dont remember the source.

Natal Chart

May 8, 1954Time: 19:40:00Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 87 W 39' 00", 41 N 51' 00" Chicago, Illinois, USAAltitude: 596.00 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Jaya - VaisakhaTithi: Sukla Sapthami (Sa) (21.67% left)Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)Nakshatra: Pushyami (Sa) (4.66% left)Sunrise: 5:43:28Sunset: 19:51:13Sidereal Time: 9:54:36

This is a very interesting chart of a lady. She was leading a middle class life, until in Venus-Moon (last half of 1983) her life changed over night. Her Father died and left her a huge fortune(inheritance), and she did not have to work a single day in her life again. Also interestingly her work before this fortune was as a therapist, another 8H profession.

I will give some brief notes, hopefully others will analyze in more detail. Ve is LL/8L in 8H. Mo is 10L in 10H. Clearly the current discussion of 8H being 11th from the 10th (10H being 2nd from the 9H), is significant. Ve is also 11th from the Moon, as well as 2nd from Sun (Karak for father). Being in 12th from the 9th, the 8L ended her father's life but being 11th from the 10th helped her gain from it.

From the 9H Moon is the 2L (maraka lord) in the 2H. Also the 9L Me in D-1 is in Venus's nakshatra, placed 12H from Ve and very combust. Moon is in Sa Nakshatra and aspected by Saturn (both natally and in transit, who also happens to be the 7/8L from Mo). Mo is also deb in D-9.

If at all we need other varga charts, in D-12 also Moon is 2L in the 8H !!!

Also in 2nd half of 1983, Ju was transiting Scorpio and hence aspecting Dasha & Antar dasha lord from the 2H. Interestingly from the 9H of father, Ju is the 7L(Maraka) transiting the 6H, aspecting the 12H.

Sa was transiting his Natal exalted position in Libra.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sreenadh <sreesog Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 3:17:47 AM Re: Results for 8th lord placed in lagna

Dear Balasubramaniam ji, In that case the results will drastically differ, and would be mainly positive. Both in the case of Aries and Libra, if 8th lord is in lagna then the prime consideration is that "Lagna lord is placed in lagna", and not that 8th lord is placed in lagna. The results would be mostly positive as the power of lagna and the positive results it indicate amplifies. But this does not mean that the negative results indicated by 8th house gets nullified; but instead, the first half of the said Dasa will give mainly good results as indicated by "lagna lord in lagna" and the second half of the dasa will be not that good but effort demanding period as indicated by "8th lord in lagna in own house". Please note that in both the above case of Aries and Libra the general negative effects that should be predicted for 8th lord in lagna becomes weak and the positive

results of 8th house becomes strong - "since 8th lord is placed in its own house (in lagana)". The same rule applies everywhere - i.e. the general rules and derivations should be modified to suit the particular chart and situation you are trying to interpret. General rules are general and not intended to be applicable everywhere as is. Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > Pranams. If the 8th lord owns the lagna as well, as in the case of Mesha lagna and Thula Lagna , where the the 8th lords Mars and Venus are posited in the Lagna then,shall I take that this placement would make any difference in the predictions you have given. Kindly advise me if I am wrong.> > with

regards,> S.R.Balasubramaniam

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

Is there any chance her lagna is Scorpio?

Cheers !!!

Ash

On Behalf Of Manoj Chandran

Wednesday August 5, 2009

8:43 PM

To:

Re:

Re: 8th lord in 8H (Example)

Dear All,

Here is a good example chart

of the double edge sword of the 8H matters (Death and Inheritance). This

is a chart that I have in my note book, but dont remember the source.

Natal

Chart

May 8, 1954

Time: 19:40:00

Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)

Place: 87 W 39' 00 " , 41 N

51' 00 "

Chicago, Illinois, USA

Altitude: 596.00 meters

Lunar

Yr-Mo: Jaya - Vaisakha

Tithi: Sukla Sapthami (Sa)

(21.67% left)

Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)

Nakshatra: Pushyami (Sa) (4.66% left)

Sunrise: 5:43:28

Sunset: 19:51:13

Sidereal Time: 9:54:36

This is a very

interesting chart of a lady. She was leading a middle class life, until in

Venus-Moon (last half of 1983) her life changed over night. Her Father died and

left her a huge fortune(inheritance), and she did not have to work a single day

in her life again. Also interestingly her work before this fortune was as a

therapist, another 8H profession.

I will give some brief notes,

hopefully others will analyze in more detail. Ve is LL/8L in 8H. Mo

is 10L in 10H. Clearly the current discussion of 8H being 11th

from the 10th (10H being 2nd from the 9H), is significant. Ve is also 11th from

the Moon, as well as 2nd from Sun (Karak for father). Being in 12th from

the 9th, the 8L ended her father's life but being 11th from the 10th

helped her gain from it.

From the 9H Moon is

the 2L (maraka lord) in the 2H. Also the 9L Me in D-1 is in Venus's nakshatra,

placed 12H from Ve and very combust. Moon is in Sa Nakshatra and aspected by

Saturn (both natally and in transit, who also happens to be the 7/8L from Mo).

Mo is also deb in D-9.

If at all we need other varga

charts, in D-12 also Moon is 2L in the 8H !!!

Also in 2nd half of 1983, Ju

was transiting Scorpio and hence aspecting Dasha & Antar dasha lord

from the 2H. Interestingly from the 9H of father, Ju is the 7L(Maraka)

transiting the 6H, aspecting the 12H.

Sa was transiting his Natal

exalted position in Libra.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sreenadh <sreesog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3:17:47 AM

Re: Results for 8th lord placed in lagna

Dear

Balasubramaniam ji,

In that case the results will drastically differ, and would be

mainly positive. Both in the case of Aries and Libra, if 8th lord is in

lagna then the prime consideration is that " Lagna lord is placed in

lagna " , and not that 8th lord is placed in lagna. The results would

be mostly positive as the power of lagna and the positive results it indicate

amplifies. But this does not mean that the negative results indicated by 8th

house gets nullified; but instead, the first half of the said Dasa will give

mainly good results as indicated by " lagna lord in lagna " and the

second half of the dasa will be not that good but effort demanding period as

indicated by " 8th lord in lagna in own house " . Please note that

in both the above case of Aries and Libra the general negative effects that

should be predicted for 8th lord in lagna becomes weak and the positive results

of 8th house becomes strong - " since 8th lord is placed in its own house

(in lagana) " .

The same rule applies everywhere - i.e. the general rules and

derivations should be modified to suit the particular chart and situation you

are trying to interpret. General rules are general and not intended to be

applicable everywhere as is.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

ancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam

Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

>

Pranams. If the 8th lord owns the lagna as well, as in the case of

Mesha lagna and Thula Lagna , where the the 8th lords Mars and Venus are

posited in the Lagna then,shall I take that this placement would make any

difference in the predictions you have given. Kindly advise me if I am

wrong.

>

> with regards,

> S.R.Balasubramaniam

Guest guest

Pranams,Dear Mr.Manoj ji,What Time zone we should apply for Chicago,IL USA.I think we should apply CT instead of ET - right?Then rising sign would be Scorpio - Mercury 8th lord combust in the 6th house.Suka prarapti in Guru PD in Moon AD in Venus MD.Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Thu, 6/8/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: 8th lord in 8H (Example) Date: Thursday, 6 August, 2009, 6:13 AM

Dear All,

Here is a good example chart of the double edge sword of the 8H matters (Death and Inheritance) . This is a chart that I have in my note book, but dont remember the source.

Natal Chart

May 8, 1954Time: 19:40:00Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 87 W 39' 00", 41 N 51' 00" Chicago, Illinois, USAAltitude: 596.00 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Jaya - VaisakhaTithi: Sukla Sapthami (Sa) (21.67% left)Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)Nakshatra: Pushyami (Sa) (4.66% left)Sunrise: 5:43:28Sunset: 19:51:13Sidereal Time: 9:54:36

This is a very interesting chart of a lady. She was leading a middle class life, until in Venus-Moon (last half of 1983) her life changed over night. Her Father died and left her a huge fortune(inheritance ), and she did not have to work a single day in her life again. Also interestingly her work before this fortune was as a therapist, another 8H profession.

I will give some brief notes, hopefully others will analyze in more detail. Ve is LL/8L in 8H. Mo is 10L in 10H. Clearly the current discussion of 8H being 11th from the 10th (10H being 2nd from the 9H), is significant. Ve is also 11th from the Moon, as well as 2nd from Sun (Karak for father). Being in 12th from the 9th, the 8L ended her father's life but being 11th from the 10th helped her gain from it.

From the 9H Moon is the 2L (maraka lord) in the 2H. Also the 9L Me in D-1 is in Venus's nakshatra, placed 12H from Ve and very combust. Moon is in Sa Nakshatra and aspected by Saturn (both natally and in transit, who also happens to be the 7/8L from Mo). Mo is also deb in D-9.

If at all we need other varga charts, in D-12 also Moon is 2L in the 8H !!!

Also in 2nd half of 1983, Ju was transiting Scorpio and hence aspecting Dasha & Antar dasha lord from the 2H. Interestingly from the 9H of father, Ju is the 7L(Maraka) transiting the 6H, aspecting the 12H.

Sa was transiting his Natal exalted position in Libra.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sreenadh <sreesog >ancient_indian_ astrologyWednesday, August 5, 2009 3:17:47 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Results for 8th lord placed in lagna

Dear Balasubramaniam ji, In that case the results will drastically differ, and would be mainly positive. Both in the case of Aries and Libra, if 8th lord is in lagna then the prime consideration is that "Lagna lord is placed in lagna", and not that 8th lord is placed in lagna. The results would be mostly positive as the power of lagna and the positive results it indicate amplifies. But this does not mean that the negative results indicated by 8th house gets nullified; but instead, the first half of the said Dasa will give mainly good results as indicated by "lagna lord in lagna" and the second half of the dasa will be not that good but effort demanding period as indicated by "8th lord in lagna in own house". Please note that in both the above case of Aries and Libra the general negative effects that should be predicted for 8th lord in lagna becomes weak and the positive

results of 8th house becomes strong - "since 8th lord is placed in its own house (in lagana)". The same rule applies everywhere - i.e. the general rules and derivations should be modified to suit the particular chart and situation you are trying to interpret. General rules are general and not intended to be applicable everywhere as is. Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Balasubramaniam Ramachandran <balsu46 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > Pranams. If the 8th lord owns the lagna as well, as in the case of Mesha lagna and Thula Lagna , where the the 8th lords Mars and Venus are posited in the Lagna then,shall I take that this placement would make any difference in the predictions you have given. Kindly advise me if I am wrong.> > with

regards,> S.R.Balasubramaniam

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!