IndiaDivine.org

Astronomical significance of Navansh/Div Charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

respected

guruji and gurubhais,namaskar.as a student of astrology, I am unable to understand the astronomical significance of divisional charts. The

position of planets in birth chart can be physically calculated. Once a

planet has a fixed position in birth chart, what is the significance of

moving it to various signs in divisional charts? how is it

astronomically correct? would be most grateful if any one can clear this doubt please.regards to all. PC DashPS: Kindly bear with me. I have started studying astrology sincerely and may have some basic doubts. anyone can clarify please.PC Dash

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear PC Dash,

My humble view:

Navamsha chart is nothing but the manifestation of the Nakshatra position of

planets in Rashi Chakra.

, Pc Dash <astrostudent

wrote:

>

> respected guruji and gurubhais,

> namaskar.

> as a student of astrology, I am unable to understand the astronomical

significance of divisional charts.

> The

> position of planets in birth chart can be physically calculated. Once a

> planet has a fixed position in birth chart, what is the significance of

> moving it to various signs in divisional charts? how is it

> astronomically correct?

> would be most grateful if any one can clear this doubt please.

> regards to all.

> PC Dash

> PS: Kindly bear with me. I have started studying astrology sincerely and may

have some basic doubts. anyone can clarify please.

> PC Dash

>

Guest guest

Dear Dash ji, My prime advice to you would be concentrate first on the Rashi chart; because if only you know how to interpret the basic results from the Rashi chart, the divisions going to help in any way (otherwise note). Now let me answer your question -==>> The> position of planets in birth chart can be physically calculated. Once a> planet has a fixed position in birth chart, what is the significance of> moving it to various signs in divisional charts? how is it> astronomically correct? <== The planets in birth can be physically calculated (and so as their divisions) . But it is irrelevant and irrational to moving it to various signs in 'divisional charts' (sages DOES NOT support divisional charts even though the concept of divisions of sign is well accepted). Divisional charts DOES NOT have any importance, they don't have any astronomical relevance as well. Being said that, let us come to the sage accepted subject of divisions - Divisions (Amsas) are accepted and used by the sages and ancient indian astrology. Think that Sun is placed in 22 degrees of Aries Sign. * This means that Sun is placed in Aries sign => 1st Division * This means that Sun is placed in 7th Navamsa area WITHIN Aries sign that is allotted to Libra => 9th Division * This means that Sun is placed in 8th Dasamsa area WITHIN Aries sign that is allotted to Scorpio ==> 10th division. Thus in what ever Division (Amsa) the planet be it is WITHIN the same sign itself and its physical position DOES NOT change. Divisions (Amsas) help us to locate the position of planet within a sign, and to derive the result for that planet based on the nature of the division in which it is placed. Therefore first try to learn the nature of the sign, then try to better understand the nature of the divisions WITHIN that sign. Note: Any divisional chart system that 'assumes' existence to divisions independent of natal chart is simply baseless and unsupported by sages and ancient indian astrological system; it is just a new born recent concept popularized by some recent north indian astrologers and organizations like SJC. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Pc Dash <astrostudent wrote:>> respected guruji and gurubhais,> namaskar.> as a student of astrology, I am unable to understand the astronomical significance of divisional charts.> The> position of planets in birth chart can be physically calculated. Once a> planet has a fixed position in birth chart, what is the significance of> moving it to various signs in divisional charts? how is it> astronomically correct? > would be most grateful if any one can clear this doubt please.> regards to all. > PC Dash> PS: Kindly bear with me. I have started studying astrology sincerely and may have some basic doubts. anyone can clarify please.> PC Dash>