IndiaDivine.org

Cancer Moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Astrologers,

As cancer is its own house of Moon, I want to know

what are the result a native may get during the Vismotri

Mahadasha of MOON. Is it benefic or malefic for the native.

With best of my regards to all

Anand Jain

PS: Cancer is going to free from sadesati on magical number 9.9.09.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Swarup,

Kindly note queries on individual's horrorscope are not entertained in

this group as a policy. Kindly first learn the basics of astrology,

for this group discusses things beyond the basics..... though you have

asked a simple question, but it is not asked with the same simple

heart......for your query language itself shows that you are

deliberately raising questions....

Let us know your views on why your query is Malefic or Benefic.....i.e.

LL dasha malefic ??

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

Guest guest

Dear Anand Jain Ji,

It would be better if we all restricted ourselves to the 2 or three threads currently active, and dive deeper in to them to thoroughly understand them. Currently three are active:

1. 8L in 8H

2. 8L in 1H

3. 7L in 5H/ 5L in 7H

Any extentions to these, related to these discussions are good. If you have more examples of these, it will be good to deepen our understanding, so we learn things thoroughly.

If you have an example of Moon as a 8L in Cancer then that will be interesting, assuming you had the person was or had run this dasha and we have the details.

Regards,

-Manoj

swarup1068 <swarup1068 Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 4:23:59 AM Cancer Moon

Respected Astrologers,As cancer is its own house of Moon, I want to knowwhat are the result a native may get during the VismotriMahadasha of MOON. Is it benefic or malefic for the native.With best of my regards to allAnand JainPS: Cancer is going to free from sadesati on magical number 9.9.09.

Guest guest

Hi,

I found a horoscope in my collection which has the 8thlord moon in lagna in dhanu. Considering the 8th lord is moon here and moon being concerned with the mind, I can only say, the person was a person of few words - I understand that moon in lagna makes a person a person of few words and from an examination of such horoscopes in my collection it appears to be so- and aslo the person was very secretive. She would do whatever she wanted to do in a very sly manner, "behind the curtains" way, not uttering a word, not giving any indications as to what she was upto. But when she opened her mouth, she would open it loud and wide ......It was like dropping an atomic bomb. Other wise, the speech if at all, would be very minimal. But everthing was done "In action" not in words. Without any warning.

Regards,

Anita --- On Sat, 8/8/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Cancer Moon Date: Saturday, 8 August, 2009, 8:01 PM

Dear Anand Jain Ji,

It would be better if we all restricted ourselves to the 2 or three threads currently active, and dive deeper in to them to thoroughly understand them. Currently three are active:

1. 8L in 8H

2. 8L in 1H

3. 7L in 5H/ 5L in 7H

Any extentions to these, related to these discussions are good. If you have more examples of these, it will be good to deepen our understanding, so we learn things thoroughly.

If you have an example of Moon as a 8L in Cancer then that will be interesting, assuming you had the person was or had run this dasha and we have the details.

Regards,

-Manoj

swarup1068 <swarup1068 (AT) (DOT) in>ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, August 8, 2009 4:23:59 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Cancer Moon

Respected Astrologers,As cancer is its own house of Moon, I want to knowwhat are the result a native may get during the VismotriMahadasha of MOON. Is it benefic or malefic for the native.With best of my regards to allAnand JainPS: Cancer is going to free from sadesati on magical number 9.9.09.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local