IndiaDivine.org

Gurushanker Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gurushanker Ji,

In Tamil there is a saying:

"Arandavanukku Irundathellam Pey"

"For some one who is scared, every thing dark looks like a Ghost"

If you start looking for deceptiveness and deciet and fraud in every posting, then you cannot enjoy the knowledge and experience being shared by the posters. Many people out of their sheer love for the subject, spend valuable time posting.

In my humble opinion, you have already erred in your judgement in the past by calling people "frauds" and "cheats", while the very same person whom you had accused has provided much knowledgable insights in this group, post after post after post. So please desist from doing, "more of the same".

Let us try to enjoy and learn with joy !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:01:15 AMRe: Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?

Pranams,Mr.Gurushanker,I have only d information to add to the statistics under the header further more added the qualities of the native's `dayalagunaa' .I do not know that how I sown a seed of doubt into your heat.However you being so much inquisitive to know the identity ,I think it is my duty to dispel doubts to my extant possible.Being a professional I do not want to disclose the exact identity of the individual .The individual is a C.A & ICWAI and former FA & CAO of a very big Govt.under taking went on voluntary retirement,settled in BanjaraHill area in Telungana - he makes his earnings through intra-day tradings,Consultanc y Services etc.He is blessed by Shree Chinnajeeyar and Sri Pushpagiri mutt .P.S:My grand-mother used to tell (in 1940s) that there would be 7 persons look alike - who knows the birth rate then?May be7 per minute !! While I wonder at the then Natural imitation ...The

present world birth rate - crippled with Man made cloning technic ............ !! ?? :-)Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Tue, 11/8/09, guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya@ > wrote:

guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:44 AM

Shri. Dhananjayan,You have displayed the details of "author of this software" from JHora. Is he your friend? I think he lives in US. Does he pay tax in India? Name the Rajarishis who have blessed him. How do you know his life particulars from age 5. As far as I know, he is popular because of JHora. It is free software, he has no income on this. Clarify my doubts.Sincerely,Gurushanker ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya@.. .> wrote:>> Pranams,> > Smt.Neelam gupta,> > I have a friend who is a real "Purushothma" . Vastly educated, man of good qualities,well mannered philanthropist ,a Dharmisti / "Dharmaraja" in real sense. He was born on 4th April1970 at 17:47:13 hrs IST in 81E08-16N10. He enjoys his life and let lives others. He is more than a farmer whose hard labour ploughs back good income /

sustenance to many Pandits.He is being respected, admired and blessed by many Rajarishis.His, once haters do sastanga namaskarams to him and seek his blessings. He earns nearly multiple(say 7 to 9 lacks) lacks per month,he is also a very true honest tax payer. This blessed enjoys Saraka Sarala Raja yoga right from his 5th year of his birth.> > I hope the above birth data would serve as a big catch to add to the captioned statistics> > Regards / Dhananjayan> --- On Mon, 10/8/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 10:53 PM> > > > > > > > > > > >

> Dear Bhaskar ji,> > I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or wealth. As wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which gives the unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not, 8H wealth is tainted. Anyhow, to get any DHAN/riches, the primary requirement is to have good Dhanyogas. > > > Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding underworld types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native has strong dhan yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and chart is otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get unearned wealth through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings, tax evasions, etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus amassing great wealth in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the charts of Amitabh Bachchan, OSHO, etc.> > > Strong 8L in

lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in the case of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave Dheerendra Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.> > 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is fortified. 8H is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job when strong and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains through speculation.> > > These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of most of the politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how money is dug from 8H, and who helps!> > Regards> Neelam > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > New Email names for you! > Get the

Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>

New Email names for you! Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.Hurry before someone else does!

My boy,

I do not know tamil or any South Indian language. There is a saying in english

" guilty conscious pricks the mind " . You and Neelam are jumping because both of

you carry some kind of guilt. Why do you feel that I am looking with

deceptiveness. I know there are many people who share the same birth info. If I

know my BT, I shall provide my chart also. It will match with somebody else.

Did you not see a striking similarity in this chart and that of the Software

kid, Narasimha- 100% matching, BT matches to the seconds besides birth day,

month, year and also the coordinates of the birth place.

Is it also not true that Neelam has given her side of explanation on narasimha's

chart while the chart belongs to CA, ICWA person. My guess would be Dhananjayan

has made an error in providing the details.

you are not only frauds and cheats but also " blind leads the blind " .

You cannot face the truth. You will have trouble, if I continue to participate

here.

Now I am gone, I will not post anymore messages.

Sincerely,

Gurushanker

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Gurushanker Ji,

>

> In Tamil there is a saying:

>

> " Arandavanukku Irundathellam Pey "

>  

> " For some one who is scared, every thing dark looks like a Ghost "

>  

> If you start looking for deceptiveness and deciet and fraud in every posting,

then you cannot enjoy the knowledge and experience being shared by the posters.

Many people out of their sheer love for the subject, spend valuable time

posting.

>  

> In my humble opinion, you have already erred in your judgement in the past by

calling people " frauds " and " cheats " , while the very same person  whom you had

accusedhas provided much knowledgable insights in this group, post after post

after post. So please desist from doing, " more of the same " .

>  

> Let us try to enjoy and learn with joy !!!

>

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya

>

> Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:01:15 AM

> Re: Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in

8th give Riches ?

>

>  

> Pranams,

>

> Mr.Gurushanker,

>

> I have only d information to add to the statistics under the header

further more added the qualities of the native's `dayalagunaa' .I do not know

that how I sown a seed of doubt into your heat.However you being so much

inquisitive to know the identity ,I think it is my duty to dispel doubts to my

extant possible.

> Being a professional I do not want to disclose the exact identity of the

individual .The individual is a C.A & ICWAI and former FA & CAO of a very big

Govt.under taking went on voluntary retirement,settled in BanjaraHill area in

Telungana - he makes his earnings through intra-day tradings,Consultanc y

Services  etc.He is blessed by Shree Chinnajeeyar and Sri Pushpagiri mutt .

>

> P.S:My grand-mother used to tell (in 1940s) that there would be 7 persons look

alike - who knows the birth rate then?May be7 per minute !! While I wonder at

the then Natural imitation ...The present world birth rate - crippled with Man

made cloning technic ............ !! ?? :-)

>

> Regards / Dhananjayan

>

>

> --- On Tue, 11/8/09, guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya@ > wrote:

>

>

> >guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya@ >

> >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th

give Riches ?

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:44 AM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Shri. Dhananjayan,

> >

> >You have displayed the details of " author of this software " from JHora. Is he

your friend? I think he lives in US. Does he pay tax in India? Name the

Rajarishis who have blessed him. How do you know his life particulars from age

5. As far as I know, he is popular because of JHora. It is free software, he has

no income on this.

> >

> >Clarify my doubts.

> >

> >Sincerely,

> >Gurushanker

> >

> >ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma

<abhanaya@ .> wrote:

> >>

> >> Pranams,

> >>

> >> Smt.Neelam gupta,

> >>

> >> I have a friend who is a real " Purushothma " . Vastly educated, man of good

qualities,well mannered  philanthropist ,a Dharmisti / " Dharmaraja " in real

sense. He was born on 4th April1970 at 17:47:13 hrs IST in 81E08-16N10. He

enjoys his life and let lives others. He is more than a farmer whose hard labour

ploughs back good income / sustenance to many Pandits.He is being respected,

admired and blessed by many Rajarishis.His, once haters do sastanga namaskarams

to him and seek his blessings. He earns nearly multiple(say 7 to 9 lacks) lacks

per month,he is also a very true honest tax payer. This blessed enjoys Saraka

Sarala Raja yoga right from his 5th year of his birth.

> >>

> >> I hope the above birth data would serve as a big catch to add to the

captioned statistics

> >>

> >> Regards / Dhananjayan

> >> --- On Mon, 10/8/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> >>

> >> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>

> >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet

in 8th give Riches ?

> >> ancient_indian_ astrology

> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 10:53 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>  

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >>

> >> I think riches would mean more than normal financial gains or wealth. As

wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which gives the unearned

wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not, 8H wealth is tainted.

Anyhow, to get any DHAN/riches, the primary requirement is to have good

Dhanyogas.

> >>

> >>

> >> Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding underworld

types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native has strong dhan

yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and chart is otherwise

strong getting navamsha support, native will get unearned wealth through

inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings, tax evasions, etc. Even

the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus amassing great wealth in Swiss

Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the charts of Amitabh Bachchan,

OSHO, etc.

> >>

> >>

> >> Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give wealth as in the case

of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave Dheerendra

Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.

> >>

> >> 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is fortified. 8H

is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job when strong and

benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains through speculation.

> >>

> >>

> >> These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of most of the

politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how money is dug from 8H,

and who helps!

> >>

> >> Regards

> >> Neelam   

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> New Email names for you!

> >> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and

@rocketmail.

> >> Hurry before someone else does!

> >> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/

> >>

> >

> >

>

> ________________________________

> New Email names for you!

> Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

> Hurry before someone else does!

>

Dear Gurushanker Ji,

// you are not only frauds and cheats but also "blind leads the blind". You cannot face the truth. You will have trouble, if I continue to participate here.//

It is unfortunate that you feel this way. Many of us are professionals with no monetary interest in astrology, but only out of interests and as a serious hobby. What could be the motivation for cheating? Whom are we defrauding?

Any way you can see that despite your open (and unjustified) criticism in another group, you are still free to offer your opinions, unedited, in this forum. Your prediction that you will be banned in this group has not come true, has it?

All I ask is please be fair and positive in your tone. It is ok to be skeptical and critical of any one's post, as long as the tone is positive and respectful.

It is up to you whether to continue to contribute or not.

Good Luck !!!

Regards,

-Manoj

guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:54:18 PM Re: Gurushanker Ji

My boy,I do not know tamil or any South Indian language. There is a saying in english "guilty conscious pricks the mind" . You and Neelam are jumping because both of you carry some kind of guilt. Why do you feel that I am looking with deceptiveness. I know there are many people who share the same birth info. If I know my BT, I shall provide my chart also. It will match with somebody else.Did you not see a striking similarity in this chart and that of the Software kid, Narasimha- 100% matching, BT matches to the seconds besides birth day, month, year and also the coordinates of the birth place.Is it also not true that Neelam has given her side of explanation on narasimha's chart while the chart belongs to CA, ICWA person. My guess would be Dhananjayan has made an error in providing the details.you are not only frauds and cheats but also "blind leads the blind". You cannot face the truth. You will have trouble, if I

continue to participate here.Now I am gone, I will not post anymore messages. Sincerely,Gurushankerancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Gurushanker Ji,> > In Tamil there is a saying:> > "Arandavanukku Irundathellam Pey"> > "For some one who is scared, every thing dark looks like a Ghost"> > If you start looking for deceptiveness and deciet and fraud in every posting, then you cannot enjoy the knowledge and experience being shared by the posters. Many people out of their sheer love for the subject, spend valuable time posting. > > In my humble opinion, you have already erred in your judgement in the past by

calling people "frauds" and "cheats", while the very same person whom you had accusedhas provided much knowledgable insights in this group, post after post after post. So please desist from doing, "more of the same".> > Let us try to enjoy and learn with joy !!!> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya@.. .>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:01:15 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> > > Pranams,> > Mr.Gurushanker,> > I have

only d information to add to the statistics under the header further more added the qualities of the native's `dayalagunaa' .I do not know that how I sown a seed of doubt into your heat.However you being so much inquisitive to know the identity ,I think it is my duty to dispel doubts to my extant possible.> Being a professional I do not want to disclose the exact identity of the individual .The individual is a C.A & ICWAI and former FA & CAO of a very big Govt.under taking went on voluntary retirement,settled in BanjaraHill area in Telungana - he makes his earnings through intra-day tradings,Consultanc y Services etc.He is blessed by Shree Chinnajeeyar and Sri Pushpagiri mutt .> > P.S:My grand-mother used to tell (in 1940s) that there would be 7 persons look alike - who knows the birth rate then?May be7 per minute !! While I wonder at the then Natural imitation ...The present world birth rate - crippled with Man

made cloning technic ............ !! ?? :-)> > Regards / Dhananjayan> > > --- On Tue, 11/8/09, guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya@ > wrote:> > > >guruparamacharya <guruparamacharya@ >> >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> >ancient_indian_ astrology> >Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 5:44 AM> >> >> > > >Shri. Dhananjayan,> >> >You have displayed the details of "author of this software" from JHora. Is he your friend? I think he lives in US. Does he pay tax in India? Name the Rajarishis who have blessed him. How do you know his life particulars from age 5. As far as I know, he is popular because of JHora. It is free software, he has no income on this. > >> >Clarify my

doubts.> >> >Sincerely,> >Gurushanker > >> >ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya@ .> wrote:> >>> >> Pranams,> >> > >> Smt.Neelam gupta,> >> > >> I have a friend who is a real "Purushothma" . Vastly educated, man of good qualities,well mannered philanthropist ,a Dharmisti / "Dharmaraja" in real sense. He was born on 4th April1970 at 17:47:13 hrs IST in 81E08-16N10. He enjoys his life and let lives others. He is more than a farmer whose hard labour ploughs back good income / sustenance to many Pandits.He is being respected, admired and blessed by many Rajarishis.His, once haters do sastanga namaskarams to him and seek his blessings. He earns nearly multiple(say 7 to 9 lacks) lacks per month,he is also a very true honest tax payer. This blessed enjoys Saraka Sarala Raja yoga

right from his 5th year of his birth.> >> > >> I hope the above birth data would serve as a big catch to add to the captioned statistics> >> > >> Regards / Dhananjayan> >> --- On Mon, 10/8/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > >> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...>> >> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: When will 8th Lord or planet in 8th give Riches ?> >> ancient_indian_ astrology> >> Monday, 10 August, 2009, 10:53 PM> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> Dear Bhaskar ji,> >> > >> I think riches would mean more than normal financial

gains or wealth. As wealth does not come by hard work alone, it is often 8H which gives the unearned wealth and makes one rich. But more often than not, 8H wealth is tainted. Anyhow, to get any DHAN/riches, the primary requirement is to have good Dhanyogas. > >> > >> > >> Apart from those working in normal 8H professions (excluding underworld types, etc), sudden gains can come from 8H. Whenever native has strong dhan yogas and 8H/L or planets in 8H participate in the yogas, and chart is otherwise strong getting navamsha support, native will get unearned wealth through inheritance, bribes, investments, underhand dealings, tax evasions, etc. Even the politicians, actors, and spiritual gurus amassing great wealth in Swiss Accounts will go through their 8H. We can see the charts of Amitabh Bachchan, OSHO, etc.> >> > >> > >> Strong 8L in lagna with dhan yogas in the chart give

wealth as in the case of Dhirubhai Ambani, Strong 8L with 11L in Kendra in 4H gave Dheerendra Brahmchari huge assets and wealth in the relevant dashas.> >> > >> 8H is 12H of father, one gets money when father dies if 8H is fortified. 8H is 2H from 7H, wife brings money through marriage and her job when strong and benefic 7L is in 8H. Strong 8L in 5H can give gains through speculation.> >> > >> > >> These are just a few examples with basic concepts. Charts of most of the politicians, IAS Officers, Spiritual Gurus can be seen how money is dug from 8H, and who helps!> >> > >> Regards> >> Neelam > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >>

> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> New Email names for you! > >> Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > >> Hurry before someone else does!> >> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/> >>> >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> New Email names for you! > Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.> Hurry before someone else does!>

Dear Mr. Gurushankerji,

You exposed yourself by indulging in mud-sludging, you say you are old

man, but all your actions does are in total contrary.... appears to be

operating through fake ids.... my simple request is commit yourself to

astrology and discuss only astrology.

One can still pass critical remarks, but first he has to prove that he

is on higher mental plane-in subject + actions..etc.. this is the basic

tenet...else you have NO right....

From the archives, hardly see any contribution by you on astrology

either in this group or any other .....

Else, all words in your message shall be edited & moderated for we

cannot tolerate personal attacks in the group.

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas