IndiaDivine.org

Rahu in 8th House :Pathi Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pathi Ji,

Thank you for your comments. Please see below for my personal experience and how it matches your comments:

// Generally, occupying 8th house from Lagna or Chandra position for Rahu, it is not a good position.//

I have Rahu in the 8H from Chandra and 4H from Lagna. Rahu's dispositor Sa is deb in Aries in the 6H.

//Perhaps, in very few cases to quote, its association with a good planet in that house, in a favourable sign, will give good results in its sub-period in the major period of a favourable planet. I have also found such sub-period to uccur to a native after 42 years, make native financially comfortable, wealthy in his early standards, and also acquire properties or assets - many accredited and related to the favourable Planets influencing the Desa Natha.//

//Also, if the owner of 8th house occupies the eighth house with Rahu or aspect Rahu, the native falls sick --range and intensity of sickness directly related to those attributed to the aspecting planet and its occupation -//

//Further, Rahu in 8th house, usually tends to make native face many difficulties from his children, financial crises in family and in native's own health when Rahu has any form of 'sambandha' with the performing Desa, during its influencing periods//

Rahu is in Aquarius (considered his own sign by many) and in Shatabishak (his own nakshatra). He is aspected by 2L/5L Jupiter from the 12H. The concerned Dasha/Antar was Ve-Rahu (Ve placed in 8H). Interestingly ALL of what you have stated above happened and are accurate -

Ve-Rahu was the worst period of my life

My life pretty much can be split into two pars - Pre Ve-Rahu/ Post Ve-Rahu

My only child developed a chronic, incurable, disabling, long term neurological disorder.

(Rahu aspects Jupiter in 12H, and Jupiter aspects Rahu from 12H).

I earned enormous sums of money during this period, BUT, despite that my financial status was precarious and at the End of Ve-Rahu, my new worth is quite a bit LESS than before Ve-Rahu. There were months when even for regular expenses like Groceries I had to use my Credit card.

My own health also detirorated through this period.

Being in 8H from Moon(mother) and also from the 9H (house of the father), both my parents suffered immensely through this period.

The dispositor of Rahu (Sa) being deb in 6H caused my Maternal uncles and Aunts (and hence my mother) to suffer immensely. ALL my uncles suffered heart attacks and my Aunt lost her husband.

I got laid off 2 times, but forutnately found new positions fairly quickly. Only saving Grace has been my career (if you set aside these two job changes) has been strong through this period (without which I might have become bankrupt).

Sade-Sati also operating simulataneously through this period did not make matters any easier.

We can hence see that despite dhrishti of Guru, there was considerable damage done. Damage was limited to the extent because Guru aspected both Dasha Lord Ve and Antar Lord Rahu as well as dispositor of Rahu, Shani. Guru being very auspicious for Scorpio Lagna was a welcome blessing that prevented a complete catastrophe.

Regards,

-Manoj

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 1:45:51 AMRe: Re: Rahu in 8th House

Respected Astrologer Friends,

I have been with great interest studying many contributions from learned friends, and I thought to send in my views. I have many references to list in support of my observations which could lengthen this reply. I would like to be precise.

Generally, occupying 8th house from Lagna or Chandra position for Rahu, it is not a good position. Perhaps, in very few cases to quote, its association with a good planet in that house, in a favourable sign, will give good results in its sub-period in the major period of a favourable planet. I have also found such sub-period to uccur to a native after 42 years, make native financially comfortable, wealthy in his early standards, and also acquire properties or assets - many accredited and related to the favourable Planets influencing the Desa Natha.

Also, if the owner of 8th house occupies the eighth house with Rahu or aspect Rahu, the native falls sick --range and intensity of sickness directly related to those attributed to the aspecting planet and its occupation - during the major or sub periods or transit of Rahu in that house of occupation in 'Gochara' movement. Further, Rahu in 8th house, usually tends to make native face many difficulties from his children, financial crises in family and in native's own health when Rahu has any form of 'sambandha' with the performing Desa, during its influencing periods. Further, such occupation of 8th house Rahu, will induce the native to have high sex urge and may gratify it by having secret liaisons with women/man of ill repute, to have sexually transmitted disease and bring ill-repute for rest of his/her life with sufferings. A mis-placed Rahu, without any 'sambanda' of good relations with benefic

planets in the chart, placed in 8th house from lagna, the native will suffer trouble caused by his enemies, live in desperation, and - in given relations with Desa Natha - there is chance of his getting incarcerated. There could be an effect for this native to have a partner in life through marriage, who would talk ruthlessly all the time, inviting unpleasant married life.

Regards to all,

A.V.Pathi,

Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, August 11, 2009 8:27:24 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House

Respected Sreenadh g, Well i did an example of my Dad who has Rahu in 8th house is live n kicking at the age of 62yrs Well his Birth Details r 19-08-1947 Time is 11.05.00 am Place is Dehradun, Thanks Mohit--- On Mon, 8/10/09, Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:Sreenadh <sreesog >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th Houseancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, August 10, 2009, 6:35 PM Dear Bhaskar ji, Interesting! But as usual, since I am more interesting in verifying the results quoted by the sages, I will quote what the classics has to say about Rahu in 8th house -1) As per Chamatkara Chintamani - NripaiH panditair vandito ninditaH swaiH Sakrid bhagyalabho asakrid bhramsa evaH Dhanam jatakam tam janascha tyajanti Sramagranthikrid randhrago bradhnasatruH (Chamatkara Chintamani 8-8)[if Rahu is in 8th house, will cause stomach trouble caused by extra effort.. He will loss all his money and people's support (at some point of his life, especially in Rahu dasa). Even though the people in

power and scholars will respect him, the people close to him (relatives) will blame him. Even though occasionally luck would follow (and wealth would come), generally unluckiness prevails]2) As per Brigu Sutra - Atirogi dwatrimsad varshayushman Subhayute panchaschatvarimsad varshe bhavathipe balayute Swache shashti varshani va jeevitam (Brigusutram Ch.8 Sl 22-23) [if Rahu is in 8th house (and is unaspected by benefics, and 8th lord is weak and if Rahu dasa comes then) the native will become a patient. If so, he might live upto less than 32 years only. But if that Rahu in 8th is placed along with benefics (but unaspected by benefics and 8th lord is weak) then the native may live upto 45

years of age. If Rahu is in 8th house and (placed along with or aspected by benefics as well), 8th lord is strong or exalted as well, then he may live upto 60 years of age (even if the dasa of Rahu comes)] This is a very interesting and strong observation! If takes much courage to speakout such strong results! What are your actual experiences - can anyone provide real charts with Rahu in 8th house and for whom Rahus dasa is over? Note: As you could see the results for Rahu in8th house is not at all in tune with some of the results given by Bhaskar ji in this group.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Neelamji,> Yes you are right. Riches would mean more than the normal financial> gains of wealth or a meagre monthly salary. While agreeing to the> points presented by your goodself, let me

also present the variations> taking the subjects named by you, so as to break the myths associated> with the 8th House. Income from 8th house would only come through to> pass, if the native has Dhan Yogas, is a pre-requsite which goes without> saying. The wealth received from the 8th is not always tainted. It may> come to be received after some sorrowful hapenning in a natives Life,> but not necessarily coming from taint. For example legacy received after> fathers death. For example Gratuity fubd received after termination or> retirement from job/service. For example Insurance money received after> accident or someones death in family. For example Dowry received. (Dowry> is also a unhappy receipt and not to feel happy about). These cases are> not cases of any tainted wealth received. The Bogus Gurus who amass> wealth, is a case of tainted wealth. The dirty Politician

would earn> wealth through underhand dealings. Amitabh Bacchan, Dhirubhai Ambani,> or Dhirendra Bhramachari have all earnt money through rightful means.> Though Shri Dhirendra Bhramachari may have been written of derogatorily> in a Popular astrologers books, it does not make a difference to the> common man, He is still respected by people like myself. Dhirubhai> Ambani is a man through comapnies of whom, many have eearnt lakhs and> married of their daughters and is still today a pivot of the Index even> after many years of his death. Amitabh Bacchan theres no need to> explain, but astrologically has Chitra constellation on the planet in> his 8th again related to the houses of gains which brought him to the> state he is today. The 8th if connected with 5th will never get a> person money from the Stock market, and instead will bring in losses.> Unless this 8th Lord

apart from being in 5th in the example given, is> connected with either the 2nd, or the 11th or the 6th, the native will> not get wealth from the Stock markets. Again bringing us to the> conclusions that Wealth giving Yogas have to be there in the horoscope.> We have also broken the myth that Rahu is a evil or bad planet , and it> has been proved conclusively with few example charts that Rahu does give> good money,wealth and riches whatever one may call it. We have also> broken the myth that the 8th house is always bad or the 8th Lord is> always evil. This is what I was aiming at on while spending time on> these Groups, to break myths and bring the truths closer to be percieved> by one and all. regards, Bhaskar.