IndiaDivine.org

Ritu ji - Enough!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ritu ji, You said - //> My husband is an gr8 astrologer, I learn from him. If u have any interest than learn astrology 1st.// Insulting Neelam ji; Insulting Bhaskar ji was already over; Acting bose and know all is present in all mails; Content of ignorance that in numerous instance are against standard astrological basics; Enough is enough! Please don't act guru here. We are fed up of such stupid actors, and is well informed about the ancient system and have a good respect for each other. If you are unaware of the group dynamics here and about the knowledge of the participants please keep quite, or act in a more mature and less egotic manner. We don't like people who talk from roof tops, as if know alls and act as teachers (while in reality they are just foolish actors, making a clown of themselves). Sorry for stating things so rude - but at times we feel enough is enough; and your below mail was such for me; It is enough I kept quite towards your mails - I felt, and so this mail.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005 wrote:>> Dear Neelam ji,> > > My husband is an gr8 astrologer, I learn from him. If u have any interest than learn astrology 1st. because the person who is already facing a problem, will come 2u with a gr8 hope. > > > > Check this data - rahu & shani are in kendra - a child is doing battle for his life. > > > > query type : Life Time Analysis > > Tob : 9 - 10 - A.M. hr - mins - secs > > pob : India - new delhi - new delhi country - state> - city> > Dob : 24 - September - 2004 date - month - year >