Unquote

In the above statement Shri Kaul conveniently asserts that there is not mention

of any Zodiac and Rashi in Veda but that is an utterly wrong statement. There

is mention of Rashi in Veda and there is also the mention of the twelve

divisions of the Ecliptic, which is the Zodiac. He made a second  wrong

statement that the Rashi in the purana are Tropical. Shri Kaulji conveniently

ignores that in the Vamana purana, the composition of each of the rashis is

given in terms of the nine padas of different nakshatras and that makes the

Rashis sidereal. Or could it be that he does not know the difference between the

meaning of Sidereal and Tropical?

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Sat, 8/15/09, Avtar Krishen Kaul <jyotirved wrote:

Avtar Krishen Kaul <jyotirved

[ind-Arch] Re:To :- Members....

indiaarchaeology

Saturday, August 15, 2009, 1:27 AM

--- Astro.Vedas@ @ wrote:

< if there is no place for predictions in astrology then this will be called as

ASTRONOMY.and if there is the matter of discussing the VEDAS? here then why not

QURAN ,BIBLE etc. >

Very True and very intelligent point raised by columnist related to astrology in

news-papers. But ppl say that Hindu astrology is Vedic astrology though there is

no mention of any Zodiac and Rashis in the Vedas and Brahmnas. In Purans there

is mention of Rashis and those are tropical one. Bible and Quran has nothing to

do with predictive astrology but Jyotishis says that VEDAS has relation with

business related to astrology so they want to make there tea stall in the name

of VEDIC word (I mean they say their astrology is Vedic-Astrology) and want to

sell chai-samosa (Tea and Samosa).

But it's not true. We have proofs for the same ie In VEDAS there is no talk of

any Zodiac and Rashis in VEDAS, if anybody is having contrary view then he is

most welcome to put that verse here and can have discussion on it very freely

for which this forum is very much open.

< What is up to my knowledge, Astrology means " study of supposed planetary

influence on human affairs{oxford dictionary}, same definition is given in

chambers dictionary. >

There is no base for the karaka concept scientifically and according to Hindu

scriptures, like Jupiter planet gives wisdom and PhD degree etc etc according to

Jyotishis... Those are manipulated theories like the characteristics of our

Brihaspati Bhagwan(God) has been put on Jupiter planet, Now our poor Jupiter

planet has so big responsibilities to deliver ie degrees,wisdom, son(Putra bhi

deta hai Jupiter Planet, Jupier planets is also significator of MALE Progeny),

marriage etc etc…….

< Yes if this group is formed merely to laugh on RISHIS LIKE PARASHARA then this

TECHNICAL ASTROLOGERS JOIN THE GROUP OF ASTRONOMERS . >

Parshara was Rishi and he was father of Ved-Vyasa but you are talking of

charlatan who wrote BPHS. There is no mention of Brihat Parashari in MBH which

was written by Parsharas Son(Parshar ji ke beta-ji). Might be they had

differences on property or Ved-Vyasa went for love marriage but Parshara asked

not to go for same so they had differences, something like that, but I

don’t know about it, so it means Ved-Vyasa didn’t write even a

single note about father's BPHS and his Rashi and also about how his father made

D-1 chart very firstly and introduced to HINDU or you may say VEDIC-ASTROLOGY(

Our Goleji told us about it and he also wrote this in his one book and it is

available in market). But yes his chela (student) Jaimini got his all wisdom

from your Parashara, who wrote BPHS, and he created excellent concepts of

astrology based on Rashis, So Jaimini wrote some sutra(imp point to note) not

shastra.

Your Parashara, who wrote BPHS, not father of Ved-Vyasa, was not only MAHA-Rishi

but also politician,so some-where he talked of Tropical Rashis(in Vishnu Purana

of Geeta press edition which is with our Goelji), somewhere he talked of Surya

Sidhantic Ayanamsha(that Edition of BPHS is with our Vinay Ladenji, great

Jihadi),in one edition he talked of grahlavya ayanamsh(that edition is with our

Revatiji who is wandering for knowledge in most developed cities instead of

Jungles, like now-a-days he is in Peris, and somemonths before he was in

Brazil), in one edition he talked of Chitra Paksha ayanamsha(that edition is

with Sanjayji who has a-lot of lady shishyas).

< ASTROLOGER{NOT ASTRONOMER} SUSHIL KUMAAR SINGH >

I support your signature and status written in it ie you are astrologer not

astronomer and i also say that astrology should not be mixed with astronomy o.w.

everything will become wrong. Our K N Raoji(Who has site named as Journal of

Astrology, premier site in the world and writes about it like tukur-tukur and

does not want to come in discussion because he thinks that it may be/is

fruitless for him) also says same ie eclipse has nothing to do with human beings

but yes he says when we see in chart ie in KUNDALI, Ra or Ke conjunct with Su

and Mo then it impacts a lot on nativity, It means he says same thing what we

think ie astronomy has nothing to do with astrology.

Thank you,

JAI HINDU, JAI HINDU-VEDA

Astro.Vedas

Indian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, SushilkrSingh@ @

wrote:

>

> To,All the group members

> i read the views of the moderator.but sorry to say that i am stunned by the

> sentence:-this group is now meant for discussing technical points of

> astrology{not predictive part},astronomy.

> What is up to my knowledge,Astrology means " study of supposed planetary

> influence on human affairs{oxford dictionary}, same definition is given in

> chambers dictionary.

> I am still unable to understand this new definition of " ASTROLOGY " . WHAT IS

> THE TECHNICAL POINTS.and then why here was used the term astronomy along

> with.

> PLEASE DON,T CONFUSE THE READERS MERELY TO GET POPULARITY.

> Let this work be done by eminent astronomers like PETER GOLD REICH,ANTONY HE

> WISH,ALAN HARVEY GUTH, and the best one by STEPHEN HAWKING.they are doing

> their job well.if there is no place for predictions in astrology then this

> will be called as ASTRONOMY.and if there is the matter of discussing the

> VEDAS here then why not QURAN ,BIBLE etc.

> please please let Astrology remain astrology and the Astronomy remain

> Astronomy.

> Yes if this group is formed merely to laugh on RISHIS LIKE PARASHARA then

> this TECHNICAL ASTROLOGERS JOIN THE GROUP OF ASTRONOMERS .

>

> ASTROLOGER{NOT ASTRONOMER}

> SUSHIL KUMAAR SINGH

> On 8/13/09, Astro.Vedas@ <Astro.Vedas@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > If anybody is looking forward for clients related to astrology or for

> > advertisements, then he/she may leave from here.

> >

> > Querents(of astrology), pl leave this forum immediately. Though i am sure

> > nobody is here for same but i dont know about 2-3 ids.

> >

> > This group is now meant for discussing technical points of astrology(not

> > predictive part), astronomy. And also what VEDAS and other scriptures say

> > about Hindu Dharma(Hindu Civilization/ Vedic History).... After some time

> > other area of interests would also be taken in consideration like we took

> > Hindu-Calendar reform.

> >

> > We are not looking for count of members(sheeps) , we are looking only for

> > leaders and paragons of knowledge related to above mentioned things.

> >

> > If anybody wants to come in discussion with any pen-name(any id) he is free

> > to have it, but he will have to communicate that id to moderator, just to

> > have membership here as we dont allow any unknown id here, his identity will

> > remain confidential with moderator.But we will not serve that id to abuse

> > anybody.

> >

> > Thanks,

> > Moderator

> >

> > PS-1 :- Miscreants will be handled with legal notice in future.

> >

> > PS-2 :- Please respect older,aged and learned members like Mr. Goel, Mr

> > Kaul, Mr. Koenraad Elst, Mr. Frencesco etc etc ...

> >

> > PS-3 :- Nobody is boss here of anybody, knowledge will remain supreme here.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

--- End forwarded message ---

Dear friends,

Kindly look at the quote

But ppl say that Hindu astrology is Vedic astrology though there is no mention of any Zodiac and Rashis in the Vedas and Brahmnas. In Purans there is mention of Rashis and those are tropical one.

Unquote

In the above statement Shri Kaul conveniently asserts that there is not mention of any Zodiac and Rashi in Veda but that is an utterly wrong statement. There is mention of Rashi in Veda and there is also the mention of the twelve divisions of the Ecliptic, which is the Zodiac. He made a second wrong statement that the Rashi in the purana are Tropical. Shri Kaulji conveniently ignores that in the Vamana purana, the composition of each of the rashis is given in terms of the nine padas of different nakshatras and that makes the Rashis sidereal. Or could it be that he does not know the difference between the meaning of Sidereal and Tropical?

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 8/15/09, Avtar Krishen Kaul <jyotirved wrote:

Avtar Krishen Kaul <jyotirved[ind-Arch] Re:To :- Members....indiaarchaeology Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 1:27 AM

--- Astro.Vedas@ @ wrote:< if there is no place for predictions in astrology then this will be called as ASTRONOMY.and if there is the matter of discussing the VEDAS? here then why not QURAN ,BIBLE etc. >Very True and very intelligent point raised by columnist related to astrology in news-papers. But ppl say that Hindu astrology is Vedic astrology though there is no mention of any Zodiac and Rashis in the Vedas and Brahmnas. In Purans there is mention of Rashis and those are tropical one. Bible and Quran has nothing to do with predictive astrology but Jyotishis says that VEDAS has relation with business related to astrology so they want to make there tea stall in the name of VEDIC word (I mean they say their astrology is Vedic-Astrology) and want to sell chai-samosa (Tea and Samosa).But it's not true. We have proofs for the same ie In VEDAS there is no talk of any Zodiac and Rashis in VEDAS, if anybody is having

contrary view then he is most welcome to put that verse here and can have discussion on it very freely for which this forum is very much open.< What is up to my knowledge, Astrology means"study of supposed planetary influence on human affairs{oxford dictionary}, same definition is given in chambers dictionary. >There is no base for the karaka concept scientifically and according to Hindu scriptures, like Jupiter planet gives wisdom and PhD degree etc etc according to Jyotishis... Those are manipulated theories like the characteristics of our Brihaspati Bhagwan(God) has been put on Jupiter planet, Now our poor Jupiter planet has so big responsibilities to deliver ie degrees,wisdom, son(Putra bhi deta hai Jupiter Planet, Jupier planets is also significator of MALE Progeny), marriage etc etc…….< Yes if this group is formed merely to laugh on RISHIS LIKE PARASHARA then this TECHNICAL ASTROLOGERS JOIN THE GROUP OF

ASTRONOMERS . >Parshara was Rishi and he was father of Ved-Vyasa but you are talking of charlatan who wrote BPHS. There is no mention of Brihat Parashari in MBH which was written by Parsharas Son(Parshar ji ke beta-ji). Might be they had differences on property or Ved-Vyasa went for love marriage but Parshara asked not to go for same so they had differences, something like that, but I don’t know about it, so it means Ved-Vyasa didn’t write even a single note about father's BPHS and his Rashi and also about how his father made D-1 chart very firstly and introduced to HINDU or you may say VEDIC-ASTROLOGY( Our Goleji told us about it and he also wrote this in his one book and it is available in market). But yes his chela (student) Jaimini got his all wisdom from your Parashara, who wrote BPHS, and he created excellent concepts of astrology based on Rashis, So Jaimini wrote some sutra(imp point to note) not shastra.Your

Parashara, who wrote BPHS, not father of Ved-Vyasa, was not only MAHA-Rishi but also politician,so some-where he talked of Tropical Rashis(in Vishnu Purana of Geeta press edition which is with our Goelji), somewhere he talked of Surya Sidhantic Ayanamsha(that Edition of BPHS is with our Vinay Ladenji, great Jihadi),in one edition he talked of grahlavya ayanamsh(that edition is with our Revatiji who is wandering for knowledge in most developed cities instead of Jungles, like now-a-days he is in Peris, and somemonths before he was in Brazil), in one edition he talked of Chitra Paksha ayanamsha(that edition is with Sanjayji who has a-lot of lady shishyas).< ASTROLOGER{NOT ASTRONOMER} SUSHIL KUMAAR SINGH >I support your signature and status written in it ie you are astrologer not astronomer and i also say that astrology should not be mixed with astronomy o.w. everything will become wrong. Our K N Raoji(Who has site named as Journal of

Astrology, premier site in the world and writes about it like tukur-tukur and does not want to come in discussion because he thinks that it may be/is fruitless for him) also says same ie eclipse has nothing to do with human beings but yes he says when we see in chart ie in KUNDALI, Ra or Ke conjunct with Su and Mo then it impacts a lot on nativity, It means he says same thing what we think ie astronomy has nothing to do with astrology.Thank you,JAI HINDU, JAI HINDU-VEDAAstro.VedasIndian_Astrology_ Group_Daily_ Digest@grou ps.com, SushilkrSingh@ @ wrote:>> To,All the group members> i read the views of the moderator.but sorry to say that i am stunned by the> sentence:-this group is

now meant for discussing technical points of> astrology{not predictive part},astronomy.> What is up to my knowledge,Astrology means"study of supposed planetary> influence on human affairs{oxford dictionary}, same definition is given in> chambers dictionary.> I am still unable to understand this new definition of "ASTROLOGY". WHAT IS> THE TECHNICAL POINTS.and then why here was used the term astronomy along> with.> PLEASE DON,T CONFUSE THE READERS MERELY TO GET POPULARITY.> Let this work be done by eminent astronomers like PETER GOLD REICH,ANTONY HE> WISH,ALAN HARVEY GUTH, and the best one by STEPHEN HAWKING.they are doing> their job well.if there is no place for predictions in astrology then this> will be called as ASTRONOMY.and if there is the matter of discussing the> VEDAS here then why not QURAN ,BIBLE etc.> please please let Astrology remain astrology

and the Astronomy remain> Astronomy.> Yes if this group is formed merely to laugh on RISHIS LIKE PARASHARA then> this TECHNICAL ASTROLOGERS JOIN THE GROUP OF ASTRONOMERS .>> ASTROLOGER{NOT ASTRONOMER}> SUSHIL KUMAAR SINGH> On 8/13/09, Astro.Vedas@ <Astro.Vedas@ > wrote:> >> >> >> > If anybody is looking forward for clients related to astrology or for> > advertisements, then he/she may leave from here.> >> > Querents(of astrology), pl leave this forum immediately. Though i am sure> > nobody is here for same but i dont know about 2-3 ids.> >> > This group is now meant for discussing technical points of astrology(not> > predictive part), astronomy. And also what VEDAS and other scriptures say> > about Hindu Dharma(Hindu Civilization/ Vedic History).... After some time> >

other area of interests would also be taken in consideration like we took> > Hindu-Calendar reform.> >> > We are not looking for count of members(sheeps) , we are looking only for> > leaders and paragons of knowledge related to above mentioned things.> >> > If anybody wants to come in discussion with any pen-name(any id) he is free> > to have it, but he will have to communicate that id to moderator, just to> > have membership here as we dont allow any unknown id here, his identity will> > remain confidential with moderator.But we will not serve that id to abuse> > anybody.> >> > Thanks,> > Moderator> >> > PS-1 :- Miscreants will be handled with legal notice in future.> >> > PS-2 :- Please respect older,aged and learned members like Mr. Goel, Mr> > Kaul, Mr. Koenraad Elst, Mr.

Frencesco etc etc ...> >> > PS-3 :- Nobody is boss here of anybody, knowledge will remain supreme here.> >> >> >> >>--- End forwarded message ---