IndiaDivine.org

Rahu in 8th House: Vijay Goel Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Ji,

I join many other quiet ones in this group to offer sincere appreciation for bringing forth interesting charts, both from public domain and from your own astrology practice. Your charts are very interesting, always relevant to the current discussion on hand.

Thank you for your continued enthusiasm and intelligent and knowledgeable participation.

Regards,

-Manoj

Vijay Goel <goyalvj Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:00:19 AM Re: Rahu in 8th House

Ritu ji,//None role of ashtam rahu in 8th house for his getting an award.rhau in 8th house will give him health problem always. //I have presented one more example for analysis as per subject of thethread.In his thread we are not discussing the whole chart.In his chart:Rahu in own Rasi Aquarius in 8th house and co-lord saturn in lagna madehim the extra ordinary researcher and scientist. Due to his research hegot the award, obviously other positive supporting factors must bepresent.You will see that Mars in own rashi in 5th is also in the nakshatra ofsaturn(8L).The very strong combination of moon+ketu made him to probe intomicroscopic level in physics (not at macro level). He studies thebehaviour of Photon (sub atomic particle) and produced the researchpaper on Quantum Theory.Rahu does not gave any major health problems, but his wife died early.This

person is Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Plank. More you can read hisbiography from this link :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Karl_Ernst_Ludwig_PlanckHe was the good freind of 'genius' Einstein who also have Rahu in 8th(as per birth details i have.)Thankyou,Vijay GoelJaipur.(As per my study all his major events took in his life is due to Rahudasa\ antardasa.)ancient_indian_ astrology, Ritu Malhotra<ritukm.2005@ ...> wrote:>>> Goel ji,>>> As I stated earlier, before making a prediction, ist know the natureand effect of planet.>> Who is rahu, what rahu can do.>> Name and fame : Person can get name and fame only if he has +ve SUN.None other planet can

give name and fame. 1st, 5t, 9th and 1oth house rresponsible, if one can do good work for nation.>> None role of ashtam rahu in 8th house for his getting an award.>> rhau in 8th house will give him health problem always.>>> Ritu>>>>>>> --- On Mon, 17/8/09, Vijay Goel goyalvj wrote:>> Vijay Goel goyalvj [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, 17 August, 2009, 10:16 PM>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Manoj ji & other respested members,>> Namaskar,>> Since you are

talking about deep & vast knowledge like sea andpositive currents that lifts humanity, here is the horoscope of theperson who have Rahu in 8th house in Aquarius, who discovered andpresented few basic theories for the benefit of human kind, awarded withNobel prize.>> This chart is the example that indicate how rahu in 8th can rise theperson to ultimate height if other factors are in favour.> 'Rahu in 8th is not always a terror'>> April 23, 1858> Time: 12:00:00> Time Zone: 2:00:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 7 E 49' 00", 48 N 35' 00"> (source is authentic as per my faith and knowledge.)>> Thankyou,> Best Wishes,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.> (I will reveal this person if needed, till then some exercise tomind.)>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran<chandran_manoj@ ...>

wrote:> >> > Dear Pathi Ji,> >> > //Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,and many 'greats'in this forum reached the height with knowledge of Astrology//> >> > You have "hemmed" me in between really knowledgable people in thislist (an ofcourse many more needed to be surely added like your ownGoodself, Neelam Ji, Kursija Ji, Sreeram_Sreenivas ji, Mryutyunjay Ji,Vijay Goel Ji, Renu Ji, Dhananjayan Ji, Gopu ji, Gopi Ji, Shanmukha Ji,Ash ji and many many more). When you all pour your Astro knowledge, itcauses Huge Waves in the Ocean of AIA, and in that Wave (also calledWake) small Boats like me also rise up.> >> > A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats.> >> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> >

venkatachala pathi pathiav@> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:22:00 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> >> >> > Dear Respectful Neelam ji,> >> > I never got angry like this for many many years, on some oneclaiming 'I know'. Great Baskar ji, Sreenath ji, Manoj ji, Nair ji,andmany 'greats' in this forum reached the height with knowledge ofAstrology in years and years of toil. I am in 48 th year in Astrologyas now. I got terribly annoyed, when some one ask you in a forum tolearn astrology, after your years in this field, who had been tutored,and trained by 'great' astrologer, whom I consider as a pillar in thisfield alive. I lost the day!> >> > You know I am always silent. I never pen a word against anyone orany content of a mail, hitherto.

I apologise for having lost mycontrol.> >> > Regards.> >> > Pathi,> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:55:26 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> >> >> > Respected Pathi ji,> >> > Atithi Satkaar is ingrained in our culture! If and when they decideto leave, we send them with our best wishes and blessings!:- )> > Let us hope we can make a small difference and they're able to shedsome ignorance to see the light. Difficult task though!> >> > Thanks and Regards> > Neelam> >>

>> >> >> > 2009/8/13 venkatachala pathi pathiav >> >> >> > >Respected Neelam ji,> > >> > >Hell! the great (gr8) realized her 'standard'. The next is thatshe should 'vanish' from this group, forthwith, with bag and baggage,containing 'filth and ignorance'.> > >We do not 'need' her blog(s) and site(s). Please show her thedoor. Please do not spend your valuable time in 'dealing' these.> > >Regards.> > >Pathi,> > >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> >> > >Ritu Malhotra <ritukm.2005@ >> > >> > >ancient_indian_ astrology> > >Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:22:50 AM> > >> > >[ancient_indian_

astrology] Re: Rahu in 8th House> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >Dear frns,> > >> > >My intention is not make publicity, never try to show any one lowor gr8. that is why i have not given name of my blogs and sites.> > >> > >because this ur networks, and dont want to take advantage from urnetwork.> > >> > >Really sorry, if I have written any thing wrong.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer InternetExplorer 8.

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>