IndiaDivine.org

Venus - Badhaka or Atmakaraka results ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

As per Nadi principles, the 4th from where Saturn is placed in my chart, is denoting the work place for me. In my chart it shows the 9th house as my work place. The 9th is also the Fathers house, and so is true in my case as I have spent 25 years app. sitting with my father and handling the family business. Now the question is that the 9th house Aries in my chart is also the Badhaka House for me. Venus being placed there shows it as a prime significator for Badhaka. But Venus is also the Atmakaraka for me. Under such circumstances I ask the Learned here, that since Venus also represents "feminine folk " should I employ women staff in my office or not ? Would they prove as "Badhaka" for me or would they give results what the "Atmakaraka" should produce ?

Please think properly before replying. Your judgement would be of value to me.

regards/Bhaskar.

Dear Bhaskarji,

Your Asc is Leo and Saturn is placed in the 6th house - own house - Capricon.

9th house is Aries - your Badhaka Sthan. Badhakesh is Mars.

Venus is atmakarka - all these as per your directions only - placed in Badhaka sthan.

It looses some of its powers.

But it is not lord of Badhaka house. Therefore it is not supposed to give bad results.

Venus may be karaka of feminine but lord of your 10th and 3rd house.

Your employees will have saturnian qualities. Hope I m on track.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 20/8/09, bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish Venus - Badhaka or Atmakaraka results ? Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 3:01 PM

Dear Friends,

As per Nadi principles, the 4th from where Saturn is placed in my chart, is denoting the work place for me. In my chart it shows the 9th house as my work place. The 9th is also the Fathers house, and so is true in my case as I have spent 25 years app. sitting with my father and handling the family business. Now the question is that the 9th house Aries in my chart is also the Badhaka House for me. Venus being placed there shows it as a prime significator for Badhaka. But Venus is also the Atmakaraka for me. Under such circumstances I ask the Learned here, that since Venus also represents "feminine folk " should I employ women staff in my office or not ? Would they prove as "Badhaka" for me or would they give results what the "Atmakaraka" should produce ?

Please think properly before replying. Your judgement would be of value to me.

regards/Bhaskar.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Bhaskar ji,That was an interesting question. Sharing some thoughts on this, not to be taken as judgment :-)AK is a special planet and I am not touching its role here.In relation to work sphere, Venus is in the nakshatra of Amk and Lagna lord Sun. Venus is the lord of 10H of karma and 3H of enterprise. It links bhagya with enterprise and work and gives it venusian significations. This may be related to marketing services, luxury goods, ladies accessories, garments, jewellery, etc. and also teaching. Venus aspects its own 3H and libra, so it will also give venusian hobbies. Venus can influence the work place and efforts positively. Venus will also represent the role of females in bhagya and spiritual upliftment.

Badhakesh mars is badhak for lagna (body). It will produce ill effects for health when joins a marakesh or kharesh or when comes with antar/pratyantar of adverse planets. For general wellbeing it will represent challenges arising due to unrelenting attitude because of fixed lagna. That would mean not getting along with father, bosses if any, not accepting dominating nature, etc.

As far as female staff/employees are concerned, Venus is more behind the scenes than upfront. It is in 12H from karmasthan and 7th from efforts. From moon 10H is virgo and venus is in 8th house from there.Employees may be seen from 6H, which is Capricorn, and has Saturn and Jupiter. Saturn being stronger takes a lead role, may be more of older people working in the office. From moon venus is 6/11L in 5H which means it is negation (self or otherwise?) of female subordinates. Either they would remain more or less out of this ambit by natural selection or due to policy decisions.

Hope that makes sense!RegardsNeelam 

Dear Neelamji,

As I understand for Leo lagna Mars becomes yoga karaka planet being the lord of trine and Kendra. The doubt therefore is whether it will act as Badhakesh?

Secondly Saturn and Jupiter are in tthe 6th house where Jupiter is debilitated. The result of these two planets are different in nature one is restricter and other is expanding. Hence would it be not that some employees may be good and others may turn out to be liability?

Hope to get clarification of the doubts.

D. D. Trivedi --- On Thu, 20/8/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: Venus - Badhaka or Atmakaraka results ? Date: Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 7:47 PM

Dear Bhaskar ji,That was an interesting question. Sharing some thoughts on this, not to be taken as judgment :-)AK is a special planet and I am not touching its role here.In relation to work sphere, Venus is in the nakshatra of Amk and Lagna lord Sun. Venus is the lord of 10H of karma and 3H of enterprise. It links bhagya with enterprise and work and gives it venusian significations. This may be related to marketing services, luxury goods, ladies accessories, garments, jewellery, etc. and also teaching. Venus aspects its own 3H and libra, so it will also give venusian hobbies. Venus can influence the work place and efforts positively. Venus will also represent the role of females in bhagya and spiritual upliftment.Badhakesh mars is badhak for lagna (body). It will produce ill effects for health when joins a marakesh or kharesh or when comes with antar/pratyantar of adverse planets. For general wellbeing it will

represent challenges arising due to unrelenting attitude because of fixed lagna. That would mean not getting along with father, bosses if any, not accepting dominating nature, etc.As far as female staff/employees are concerned, Venus is more behind the scenes than upfront. It is in 12H from karmasthan and 7th from efforts. From moon 10H is virgo and venus is in 8th house from there.Employees may be seen from 6H, which is Capricorn, and has Saturn and Jupiter. Saturn being stronger takes a lead role, may be more of older people working in the office. From moon venus is 6/11L in 5H which means it is negation (self or otherwise?) of female subordinates. Either they would remain more or less out of this ambit by natural selection or due to policy decisions.Hope that makes sense!RegardsNeelam

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Goel ji,Thank you for your comments. I did not mean that all all. We must see what other functions the planet is performing as AK. I just wanted to comment on a very specific issue about the role of venus in work. For that, I though Amk would deliver better as venus is also in the star of Amk.

There is no Jaimini Rajyoga with AK venus in D-1. Instead it has a mutual aspect with GK mars. So we see hurdles there. In D-9, Venus moon spect is a RY of AK-PK, but that is not connected with the problem at hand.

Kindly share your opinion, there are many ways to look at a chart.RegardsNeelam2009/8/20 gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel

Dear Neelam ji ,

I feel when a planet becomes ATMK , it has to perform specific functions

as atmakarka.

It does not mean that its other functions will be extinguished or other significations

or yogas generated by the planet will not be operative.

Am I correct?

Regards,G. K. Goel  

Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:47:09 +0530Re: Re: Venus - Badhaka or Atmakaraka results ? 

Dear Bhaskar ji,That was an interesting question. Sharing some thoughts on this, not to be taken as judgment :-)AK is a special planet and I am not touching its role here.In relation to work sphere, Venus is in the nakshatra of Amk and Lagna lord Sun. Venus is the lord of 10H of karma and 3H of enterprise. It links bhagya with enterprise and work and gives it venusian significations. This may be related to marketing services, luxury goods, ladies accessories, garments, jewellery, etc. and also teaching. Venus aspects its own 3H and libra, so it will also give venusian hobbies. Venus can influence the work place and efforts positively. Venus will also represent the role of females in bhagya and spiritual upliftment.

Badhakesh mars is badhak for lagna (body). It will produce ill effects for health when joins a marakesh or kharesh or when comes with antar/pratyantar of adverse planets. For general wellbeing it will represent challenges arising due to unrelenting attitude because of fixed lagna. That would mean not getting along with father, bosses if any, not accepting dominating nature, etc.

As far as female staff/employees are concerned, Venus is more behind the scenes than upfront. It is in 12H from karmasthan and 7th from efforts. From moon 10H is virgo and venus is in 8th house from there.Employees may be seen from 6H, which is Capricorn, and has Saturn and Jupiter. Saturn being stronger takes a lead role, may be more of older people working in the office. From moon venus is 6/11L in 5H which means it is negation (self or otherwise?) of female subordinates. Either they would remain more or less out of this ambit by natural selection or due to policy decisions.

Hope that makes sense!RegardsNeelam 

Match ‘n’ Make new friends with the cool match-meter. Join the Planet with you Hotmail ID. Drag n’ drop

There is certainly a " Kaivalya Yoga " if one watches the Navamsha, as per

Jaimini. Venus in its Mahadasha (Parashari MD and not Chara Dasa or

Kalachakra) , has given me more than Rajyogas.

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Goel ji,

>

> Thank you for your comments. I did not mean that all all. We must see

what

> other functions the planet is performing as AK.

> I just wanted to comment on a very specific issue about the role of

venus in

> work. For that, I though Amk would deliver better as venus is also in

the

> star of Amk.

>

> There is no Jaimini Rajyoga with AK venus in D-1. Instead it has a

mutual

> aspect with GK mars. So we see hurdles there. In D-9, Venus moon spect

is a

> RY of AK-PK, but that is not connected with the problem at hand.

> Kindly share your opinion, there are many ways to look at a chart.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/8/20 gopal krishna goel g.k.goel

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Neelam ji ,

> > I feel when a planet becomes ATMK , it has to perform specific

functions

> > as atmakarka.

> > It does not mean that its other functions will be extinguished or

other

> > significations

> > or yogas generated by the planet will not be operative.

> > Am I correct?

> > Regards,

> > *G. K. Goel*

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> >

> > neelamgupta07

> > Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:47:09 +0530

> > Re: Re: Venus - Badhaka or

Atmakaraka

> > results ?

> >

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > That was an interesting question. Sharing some thoughts on this, not

to be

> > taken as judgment :-)

> >

> > AK is a special planet and I am not touching its role here.

> >

> > In relation to work sphere, Venus is in the nakshatra of Amk and

Lagna lord

> > Sun. Venus is the lord of 10H of karma and 3H of enterprise. It

links bhagya

> > with enterprise and work and gives it venusian significations. This

may be

> > related to marketing services, luxury goods, ladies accessories,

garments,

> > jewellery, etc. and also teaching. Venus aspects its own 3H and

libra, so it

> > will also give venusian hobbies. Venus can influence the work place

and

> > efforts positively. Venus will also represent the role of females in

bhagya

> > and spiritual upliftment.

> >

> > Badhakesh mars is badhak for lagna (body). It will produce ill

effects for

> > health when joins a marakesh or kharesh or when comes with

antar/pratyantar

> > of adverse planets. For general wellbeing it will represent

challenges

> > arising due to unrelenting attitude because of fixed lagna. That

would mean

> > not getting along with father, bosses if any, not accepting

dominating

> > nature, etc.

> >

> > As far as female staff/employees are concerned, Venus is more behind

the

> > scenes than upfront. It is in 12H from karmasthan and 7th from

efforts. From

> > moon 10H is virgo and venus is in 8th house from there.

> >

> > Employees may be seen from 6H, which is Capricorn, and has Saturn

and

> > Jupiter. Saturn being stronger takes a lead role, may be more of

older

> > people working in the office. From moon venus is 6/11L in 5H which

means it

> > is negation (self or otherwise?) of female subordinates. Either they

would

> > remain more or less out of this ambit by natural selection or due to

policy

> > decisions.

> >

> > Hope that makes sense!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Match `n' Make new friends with the cool match-meter. Join

the Planet with

> > you Hotmail ID. Drag n' drop <http://www.WindowsLivePlanet.com>

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,Women are clearly source of Bhagya and NOT despair, even in business. You must be having good connection with venusian significations in business.The issue was having female staff which we were trying to judge!! Well, I thought females would be the background support system for KARMA.

If actual result is contrary, then obviously I am missing something.RegardsNeelam2009/8/20 bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Neelamji and all,

I am aware of the role of the 6th house as being karak for servants etc., but my issue was " Venus " being placed in " Bhagyasthana " also being a " Badhaksthana " and also the " Atmakaraka " so seemed complicated for me to know whether women could be the source of " Bhagya "  for me or " despair " ? , especially in business.

My staff is neverSaturnian by the way. My last employee who stayed with us fo 5-6 years was a Sridevi lookalike and she was also very sweet in talks and behaviour, absolute Venusian.

In Nadi astrology theres this deviation, the 4th house from Saturn talks about what ones work place would be. This principle seems to work better here .

regards/Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Dushyant ji,

> > Each planet has to wear many hats. Mars is YK for Leo lagna, but that should> not take away its role as badhakesh, which could be entirely different. As i> said earlier, Mars being free from afflictions, the health should not

> suffer.> > I saw a more prominent role of saturn as it is 6L, in 6H as karaka for> subordinates and moreover it is also the lord of 6H in navamsha. In D-10> capricorn rises. Yes Jupiter would also play a role. I didn't get into the

> details as issue was about having female staff or not. Thanks for bringing> up further insights.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/8/20 dushyant trivedi trivedi20

> > >> >> > Dear Neelamji,> >> > As I understand for Leo lagna Mars becomes yoga karaka planet being the> > lord of trine and Kendra. The doubt therefore is whether it will act as

> > Badhakesh?> >> > Secondly Saturn and Jupiter are in tthe 6th house where Jupiter is> > debilitated. The result of these two planets are different in nature one is> > restricter and other is expanding. Hence would it be not that some employees

> > may be good and others may turn out to be liability?> >> > Hope to get clarification of the doubts.> >> > D. D. Trivedi> >> > --- On *Thu, 20/8/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07* wrote:

> >> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Re: Re: Venus - Badhaka or Atmakaraka> > results ?> >

> > Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 7:47 PM> >> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji,> >> > That was an interesting question. Sharing some thoughts on this, not to be> > taken as judgment :-)

> >> > AK is a special planet and I am not touching its role here.> >> > In relation to work sphere, Venus is in the nakshatra of Amk and Lagna lord> > Sun. Venus is the lord of 10H of karma and 3H of enterprise. It links bhagya

> > with enterprise and work and gives it venusian significations. This may be> > related to marketing services, luxury goods, ladies accessories, garments,> > jewellery, etc. and also teaching. Venus aspects its own 3H and libra, so it

> > will also give venusian hobbies. Venus can influence the work place and> > efforts positively. Venus will also represent the role of females in bhagya> > and spiritual upliftment.> >

> > Badhakesh mars is badhak for lagna (body). It will produce ill effects for> > health when joins a marakesh or kharesh or when comes with antar/pratyantar> > of adverse planets. For general wellbeing it will represent challenges

> > arising due to unrelenting attitude because of fixed lagna. That would mean> > not getting along with father, bosses if any, not accepting dominating> > nature, etc.> >> > As far as female staff/employees are concerned, Venus is more behind the

> > scenes than upfront. It is in 12H from karmasthan and 7th from efforts. From> > moon 10H is virgo and venus is in 8th house from there.> >> > Employees may be seen from 6H, which is Capricorn, and has Saturn and

> > Jupiter. Saturn being stronger takes a lead role, may be more of older> > people working in the office. From moon venus is 6/11L in 5H which means it> > is negation (self or otherwise?) of female subordinates. Either they would

> > remain more or less out of this ambit by natural selection or due to policy> > decisions.> >> > Hope that makes sense!> >> > Regards> > Neelam> >

> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click> > here <http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> > > >>

Dear Dushyant ji,

Wah yeh kya baat hui Dushyant Sahab. Mithai sirf aapko khaani hai ?

Duniya ki sabse paane or haasil karne yogya hoti hai ek " Naari " aur aap

hame unse door rahne ki salah de rahe ho, sirf isliye ki main bechaara

Leo Lagna mein paida hua jisme mera koi haath na tha .

Well humour apart, certain combinations do augur unfavourable for one to

have females around him, but in my case personally I feel more

comfortable with smart intelligent women around. Strictly speaking this

may also hamper productivity in certain cases. Then again certain

businesses it is mandatory for the females to bring in better

productivity on Desk, Sales or collection jobs.

Incidentally I recollect having worked for 18 months in an all Men

company, as the Director of the company a 72 year old man had got some

trouble from his own wife, and he had developed hatred for women, and I

remember that the 110 odd staff in the office was very much disciplined

and devoted to their work with full dscipline around. I was working as a

Junior Finance executive (Though an accounts clerk actually by nature of

work). That was in 1985 in Calcutta.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, dushyant trivedi

<trivedi20 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

>

> In my humble opinion based on very little experience I hae in

astrology I would like to state that Leo lagna people have uncanny

personality which attracts females and hence I would say that you should

not have female staff.

>

> D. D. Trivedi

>

> --- On Thu, 20/8/09, bhaskar_jyotish bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> bhaskar_jyotish bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Venus - Badhaka or Atmakaraka

results ?

>

> Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 10:46 PM

>

Dear Neelamji and all,

>

> I have not mentioned anywhere that results were to the contrary. But I

> am not yet sure what must my decesion be astrologically. The male

staff

> was always Saturnian in my office, but theres nothing strange about

> this, it is always so in everybodys Life. A Chaprasi, a subordinate

will

> always be Saturnian.

>

> I wish to know whether it will be favourable to me to keep a Female

> staff or Not ? (Do not ask about my experience with past female staff.

I

> know about that, I just wish to know what it must be on astrological

> basis)

>

> That question still remains unanswered in clear words.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta

> <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > Women are clearly source of Bhagya and NOT despair, even in

business.

> You

> > must be having good connection with venusian significations in

> business.

> > The issue was having female staff which we were trying to judge!!

> Well, I

> > thought females would be the background support system for KARMA.

> > If actual result is contrary, then obviously I am missing something.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/8/20 bhaskar_jyotish bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelamji and all,

> > >

> > > I am aware of the role of the 6th house as being karak for

servants

> etc.,

> > > but my issue was " Venus " being placed in " Bhagyasthana " also being

a

> > > " Badhaksthana " and also the " Atmakaraka " so seemed complicated for

> me to

> > > know whether women could be the source of " Bhagya " for me or

> " despair " ? ,

> > > especially in business.

> > >

> > > My staff is neverSaturnian by the way. My last employee who stayed

> with us

> > > fo 5-6 years was a Sridevi lookalike and she was also very sweet

in

> talks

> > > and behaviour, absolute Venusian.

> > >

> > > In Nadi astrology theres this deviation, the 4th house from Saturn

> talks

> > > about what ones work place would be. This principle seems to work

> better

> > > here .

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@ ..., neelam gupta

> > > neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Dushyant ji,

> > > >

> > > > Each planet has to wear many hats. Mars is YK for Leo lagna, but

> that

> > > should

> > > > not take away its role as badhakesh, which could be entirely

> different.

> > > As i

> > > > said earlier, Mars being free from afflictions, the health

should

> not

> > > > suffer.

> > > >

> > > > I saw a more prominent role of saturn as it is 6L, in 6H as

karaka

> for

> > > > subordinates and moreover it is also the lord of 6H in navamsha.

> In D-10

> > > > capricorn rises. Yes Jupiter would also play a role. I didn't

get

> into

> > > the

> > > > details as issue was about having female staff or not. Thanks

for

> > > bringing

> > > > up further insights.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/8/20 dushyant trivedi trivedi20@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Neelamji,

> > > > >

> > > > > As I understand for Leo lagna Mars becomes yoga karaka planet

> being the

> > > > > lord of trine and Kendra. The doubt therefore is whether it

will

> act as

> > > > > Badhakesh?

> > > > >

> > > > > Secondly Saturn and Jupiter are in tthe 6th house where

Jupiter

> is

> > > > > debilitated. The result of these two planets are different in

> nature

> > > one is

> > > > > restricter and other is expanding. Hence would it be not that

> some

> > > employees

> > > > > may be good and others may turn out to be liability?

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope to get clarification of the doubts.

> > > > >

> > > > > D. D. Trivedi

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On *Thu, 20/8/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ * wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > >

> > > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Venus - Badhaka

or

> > > Atmakaraka

> > > > > results ?

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Thursday, 20 August, 2009, 7:47 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > That was an interesting question. Sharing some thoughts on

this,

> not to

> > > be

> > > > > taken as judgment :-)

> > > > >

> > > > > AK is a special planet and I am not touching its role here.

> > > > >

> > > > > In relation to work sphere, Venus is in the nakshatra of Amk

and

> Lagna

> > > lord

> > > > > Sun. Venus is the lord of 10H of karma and 3H of enterprise.

It

> links

> > > bhagya

> > > > > with enterprise and work and gives it venusian significations.

> This may

> > > be

> > > > > related to marketing services, luxury goods, ladies

accessories,

> > > garments,

> > > > > jewellery, etc. and also teaching. Venus aspects its own 3H

and

> libra,

> > > so it

> > > > > will also give venusian hobbies. Venus can influence the work

> place and

> > > > > efforts positively. Venus will also represent the role of

> females in

> > > bhagya

> > > > > and spiritual upliftment.

> > > > >

> > > > > Badhakesh mars is badhak for lagna (body). It will produce ill

> effects

> > > for

> > > > > health when joins a marakesh or kharesh or when comes with

> > > antar/pratyantar

> > > > > of adverse planets. For general wellbeing it will represent

> challenges

> > > > > arising due to unrelenting attitude because of fixed lagna.

That

> would

> > > mean

> > > > > not getting along with father, bosses if any, not accepting

> dominating

> > > > > nature, etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > As far as female staff/employees are concerned, Venus is more

> behind

> > > the

> > > > > scenes than upfront. It is in 12H from karmasthan and 7th from

> efforts.

> > > From

> > > > > moon 10H is virgo and venus is in 8th house from there.

> > > > >

> > > > > Employees may be seen from 6H, which is Capricorn, and has

> Saturn and

> > > > > Jupiter. Saturn being stronger takes a lead role, may be more

of

> older

> > > > > people working in the office. From moon venus is 6/11L in 5H

> which

> > > means it

> > > > > is negation (self or otherwise?) of female subordinates.

Either

> they

> > > would

> > > > > remain more or less out of this ambit by natural selection or

> due to

> > > policy

> > > > > decisions.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope that makes sense!

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Neelam

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights

> and more.

> > > Click

> > > > > here <

> > > http://in.rd. / tagline_cricket_ 2/*http:/ /cricket.

>.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>