IndiaDivine.org

Ati Manusya Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Giving below a birth detail of a female native

having venus and jupiter on 1/7 axis.

Her marriage life has been very much painful.

She is a first class student along her career till completing Master's Degree in

History.

Had two abortions. First issue twin..one born dead...other dies after 3/4 hours

of birth. Second premature abortion due to improper development of the foetus.

Third issue is a girl living.

Predicting her marriage date has been much elusive for both traditional as well

as KP astrologers.

Jupiter lord of 5th and karaka for 5th is retrograde and opposed by Venus from

lagna.

Is this the cause for problems related to her unending problems about

marriage, children, health etc.

despite the presence of 'Ati Manushya Yoga'.

Regards,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

Dear Mrityunjay ji pls post her details rgrd sunil nair , "astrologer_mrutyunjay" <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:>> Dear friends,> > Giving below a birth detail of a female native> > having venus and jupiter on 1/7 axis.> > Her marriage life has been very much painful.> > She is a first class student along her career till completing Master's Degree in History.> > Had two abortions. First issue twin..one born dead...other dies after 3/4 hours of birth. Second premature abortion due to improper development of the foetus. Third issue is a girl living.> > Predicting her marriage date has been much elusive for both traditional as well as KP astrologers.> > Jupiter lord of 5th and karaka for 5th is retrograde and opposed by Venus from lagna.> > Is this the cause for problems related to her unending problems about> > marriage, children, health etc. > > despite the presence of 'Ati Manushya Yoga'.> > > Regards,> > Mrutyunjay Tripathy>

Dear Tripathy ji,

Venus in Lagna and retrograde Jupiter in 7H,

is not a good yoga.Such person suffer in life

particularly after the birth of male progeny.

After the age of 32 years(Mercury) things may improve.

As birth data is not given specific comments are not possible.

Regards,G. K. Goel

From: astro_tellerkeralaDate: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:38:00 +0000 Re: Ati Manusya Yoga

Dear Mrityunjay ji pls post her details rgrd sunil nair , "astrologer_mrutyunjay" <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:>> Dear friends,> > Giving below a birth detail of a female native> > having venus and jupiter on 1/7 axis.> > Her marriage life has been very much painful.> > She is a first class student along her career till completing Master's Degree in History.> > Had two abortions. First issue twin..one born dead...other dies after 3/4 hours of birth. Second premature abortion due to improper development of the foetus. Third issue is a girl living.> > Predicting her marriage date has been much elusive for both traditional as well as KP astrologers.> > Jupiter lord of 5th and karaka for 5th is retrograde and opposed by Venus from lagna.> > Is this the cause for problems related to her unending problems about> > marriage, children, health etc. > > despite the presence of 'Ati Manushya Yoga'.> > > Regards,> > Mrutyunjay Tripathy>

From the hottest sporting action to the latest in news, style and entertainment, it's all on MSN India

Dear Goel JI Thanks for the post and rgrding informations on ruling planetary periods in diffrnt age .Even i hav seen various such periods in many texts but it cannot find it is useful in any practical charts if u can illuminate me on this and grp we r highly obligued as we blv in practical application and its results i blv in jyothisham phalamadesa concept than who said what and spending time in hair splitting sorry if any of my mails r being blunt and direct pls see the intention behind such mails and forgiv me if u feel it is an insult rgrds sunil nair , gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> Ruling years of planets are very well known and there use is> extensively advocated in Jatak granths . You must be knowing it.> I will give the information below for ready reference:> PLANET VADIC ASTR. lALKITAB> Jupiter 16-22 16-21> Sun 22-24 22-23> Moon 24-25 24-25> Venus 25-28 25-27> Mars 28-32 28-33> Mercury 32-36 34-35> Saturn 26-42 36-41> Rahu 42-48 42-47> Ketu 48-54 48-51> These are called the planetary periods in which they show> there powerful effects. This is a powerful tool in predictive astrology.> > When I said that Jupiter is Bhavottama this means that Jupiter is in 7H IN> both Birth and Navamsa chart irrespective of any sign.. Thus Jupiter will promote matrimonial> harmony in its dasa , bhukti and antra periods after overcoming all blemisses.> > > G. K. Goel> > > > > > nanna_id2006 Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:54:24 +0000> Re: Ati Manusya Yoga> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji and Shri Goel Ji,> > > > Sunil ji very nice and clear explainations and educative post as usual.. Thank so much and appreciate your sharing..truely it is a great learning for all:-):-)> > > > About Paapa Samya in chart matching, what i learnt and understood is....> > > > We need to see the malific influences from Lagna, Moon, and Karaka Venus am i correct?> > > > If yes then i see frm Lagna and from Venus 7H has Retro Jup How do we consider it Malific or benafic?> > > > From Moon, Moon itslef is afflicted by Rahu and 7H has Ketu, 7L from Moon is Venus and again aspected by Saturn certainly indicating strong malific influences But how do we quantify like mild, normal, or severe affliction?..> > > > I read on another forum where one respected Kerala Astrologer measuring these afflications in terms of Points such 1,2 2.5 depending on the afflictions to 7H and 7L...> > > > Sir, would request you to share more info on the Paapa Samya Matching, when time permits...> > > > With regards and respect> > > > Chandu2Chill> > > > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > Dear Goel JI> > > > #####Planet never leaves the effect of bhava in which it is placed.> > In Kalapurush Kundli 7H is under the influence of Venus (matrimonial,> > spouse and sex) matters and Mercury (business and trade etc), ####> > > > I agree upto here based on pure logic> > > > when Jupiter is placed in 7H , and aspected by Veuus from 1H ,Jupiter gives adverse results In Male nativities Jupiter creates a feeling of> > insecurity towards wife . But in Female charts ,as Jupiter is also Karka of husband, they are more lucky in marriage than males.> > > > Here this is too much stretching of vedic dictums .> > > > Here in the chart itself u can see there is several combination for> > Unhappiness in married Life as Important points we see in Papa samya (> > matchting of maelfic houses ) is afflicted .Also u can 2nd House rules> > speach is heavily afflicted along with Lord and karaka> > > > 4th house which is ruling happiness in married Life has debilated Moon> > with rahu 7th H jupiter is a saving grace in her chart ,tho frm karaka it is in 7th house and hence maraka too for karaka karya .'And her venus dasa was running in vimshottary dasa who is in maraka frm matters decided by jup ,u can see married Life is in trouble and the problems in birth of kids sani in in 11th house acting like maraka and he is maraka frm 5th house too ,as 2nd Lord> > > > also 5th house is having mars drishti too hence afflicted heavily> > > > same apples frm moon sign too ( has drishti of sani and mars and sun too)> > > > also frm Karaka Jup also u can see5th House ,lord also afflicted> > > > ####If Son is born , this shows that Jupiter is trying to come out of> > evil effects. things will look up after the ruling period of mercury (ie 32-35 years) is over#######> > > > If u r using naisargika Dasa I blv it is Now jupiter dasa and he is 8th L in her chart and influencing 7th House> > > > i dont know frm where merc rules this age and which system> > > > I blv for a yoga like atimanusha yoga after studying various charts i> > find ,the planets shud b in frndly sign ,better if not retrograded ( all conditions of dignity for planets shud b applied here ) and in ladies chart if venus is better it is best and in male charts if jupiter is better and has dignity etc more better but this is my personal observation than anything to do with scriptural reference> > > > any raja yoga to fruitify how less is the malefic influence is also has a say in charts> > > > #####Jupiter is Bhavottama But in the star of Rahu.> > The native should observe sanctity of marriage , all problems will> > banish.########> > > > Sure it is Bhavottam and it is ashtamsa tho in own house> > > > But in star of rahu who is in 4th house who is also with 12th L> > debilated in 4th House> > > > also her sat dasa is running Now ,he is in Jupiterian Nakshtra s ,sat> > also in 8th frm moon as Lord of 4th House> > > > it also afflicting venus the karaka for married life> > > > Sure i agree that she shud observ sanctity of marriage esp her Lagna> > lord is in 7th house in amsa in aquarious and has jupiter in 7th House> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > , gopal krishna goel> > > <g.k.goel@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Nair ji,> > > > You have raised a nice query.> > > > Planet never leaves the effect of bhava in which it is placed.> > > > In Kalapurush Kundli 7H is under the influence of Venus (matrimonial,> > > > spouse and sex) matters and Mercury (business and trade etc), when> > > > Jupiter is placed in 7H , and aspected by Veuus from 1H ,Jupiter> > > gives> > > > adverse results In Male nativities Jupiter creates a feeling of> > > insecurity> > > > towards wife . But in Female charts ,as Jupiter is also Karka of> > > husband,> > > > they are more lucky in marriage than males.> > > > If Son is born , this shows that Jupiter is trying to come out of evil> > > effects.> > > > things will look up after the ruling period of mercury (ie 32-35> > > years) is over.> > > > Now I have birth details. Jupiter is Bhavottama But in the star of> > > Rahu.> > > > The native should observe sanctity of marriage , all problems will> > > banish.> > > >> > > > G. K. Goel> > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _______________> Sports, news, fashion and entertainment. Pick it all up in a package called MSN India> http://in.msn.com>

Dear chandu Ji Pls refer one of my old article on marriage matchting .it is published much b4 ,i think almost 3 yrs b4 in various forums and much later in our grp and may b u can refer grp archives or visit our web site .Link is givn in Home page of this grp .( i will search and re post it ) see also this Links and discussions which i think u also participated /message/14176if u hav still some doubts then may b i can help u papasamyam is matching or balancing the dosha factors contributed by various placemnt of malefics in 1/2/4/7/8/12 frm Important places starting frm Lagna ,Moon and venus lagna is person himself .Moon is mind of the person and it is what unfolding tru vimshottary dasa and all Know that position of moon is used for such dasa system .Venus is karaka for marriage and sexual preferences of a person .so all this placemnts shud b balanced and rishies of opinion that male s can hav bigger dosha ( when calculating ) than female s while doing matchting 2 charts But we must analayse chart s for longitivity ,death ,dhanayogas and rajayogas ,praptam ( means if there is any karmic connection between 2 souls ) ,childless ness etc etc and then only matchting principles shud b applied .Here natural malefics are used Natural benefic can giv bad results in dasa s depending on charts ,it is part of chart analaysis heavy affliction to venus if it is amounting to bad character dosha it cannot b matched with another such charts ,this will lead to both couples spoiling all society ,willingly doing such acts with each others permission where as kids born out of such wedlocks may proov menace to society too .as such charts shud b avoided this concept is a braod concept and it is not simple mechanical apllication of some principles done by new generation of computer ji astrologers even one grp ( i got a mail forwarded to me ) one grp owner who married at age of 38 saying his recent marriage proovs that astro thug sunil nair is wrong on papa karthari yoga ( his venus is sandwitched by 2 malefics ) again goes to the extent of lying to grp that i predicted No marriage for him simply based on this dosha ( it is simple tarnishing technic ) any way try to see that article and try to assimilate it tho in very bad english language .I tried my max to simply and explain many concepts involved in matchting of charts tho it need to b learn directly frm learned persons .Let me say there is No direct simple mathematical formula s to see all this .it need s a realy exprnced mature mind along with proper understanding of all astro -dictums For exmple say if some one has rahu in 8th House frm one of the karaka s ( lagna .venus .or moon ) then such dasa s ( main or sub ) can proov hazardous for marriage ,as 8th is House of longitivity of married life ,but it shud not b pronounced unless we see all strnght and promises and weakness of the chart another thing is venus in various signs ,say venus in agneya ( fire )signs ( aries is rajasic and scorpio is tamasic ) where as leo is roayl and more better rajasic .So venus as a watery planet in agneya signs shud b more verifies with other factors .where as in sani signs , makara is worst as it is watery rasi of cold planet sani ,venus in airy sign s giv much imgaination on marriage and sex life ( as venus owns 2 signs one is earthy taurus and other is airy Libra so venus is comforable in such signs ) but both sanies signs due to contraction power of sani venus is not much comfortable there .Venus is worst in Mool trokone ucha rasi of merc ( as merc is a KUmar or boy ) and virgo is a sort of virginity which naturaly venus dont like such avasta ,and it is watery earthy dual sign .Hope this may guide u to more proper understanding concepts ( i think u will use more imgination and then read re read and try wat i wanted to tell in the article ) rgrds sunil nair , "nanna_id2006" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> Respected Shri Sunil Ji and Shri Goel Ji,> > Sunil ji very nice and clear explainations and educative post as usual.. Thank so much and appreciate your sharing..truely it is a great learning for all:-):-)> > About Paapa Samya in chart matching, what i learnt and understood is....> > We need to see the malific influences from Lagna, Moon, and Karaka Venus am i correct?> > If yes then i see frm Lagna and from Venus 7H has Retro Jup How do we consider it Malific or benafic? > > From Moon, Moon itslef is afflicted by Rahu and 7H has Ketu, 7L from Moon is Venus and again aspected by Saturn certainly indicating strong malific influences But how do we quantify like mild, normal, or severe affliction?..> > I read on another forum where one respected Kerala Astrologer measuring these afflications in terms of Points such 1,2 2.5 depending on the afflictions to 7H and 7L... > > Sir, would request you to share more info on the Paapa Samya Matching, when time permits... > > With regards and respect> > Chandu2Chill> > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > Dear Goel JI> > #####Planet never leaves the effect of bhava in which it is placed.> In Kalapurush Kundli 7H is under the influence of Venus (matrimonial,> spouse and sex) matters and Mercury (business and trade etc), ####> > I agree upto here based on pure logic> > when Jupiter is placed in 7H , and aspected by Veuus from 1H ,Jupiter gives adverse results In Male nativities Jupiter creates a feeling of> insecurity towards wife . But in Female charts ,as Jupiter is also Karka of husband, they are more lucky in marriage than males.> > Here this is too much stretching of vedic dictums .> > Here in the chart itself u can see there is several combination for> Unhappiness in married Life as Important points we see in Papa samya (> matchting of maelfic houses ) is afflicted .Also u can 2nd House rules> speach is heavily afflicted along with Lord and karaka> > 4th house which is ruling happiness in married Life has debilated Moon> with rahu 7th H jupiter is a saving grace in her chart ,tho frm karaka it is in 7th house and hence maraka too for karaka karya .'And her venus dasa was running in vimshottary dasa who is in maraka frm matters decided by jup ,u can see married Life is in trouble and the problems in birth of kids sani in in 11th house acting like maraka and he is maraka frm 5th house too ,as 2nd Lord> > also 5th house is having mars drishti too hence afflicted heavily> > same apples frm moon sign too ( has drishti of sani and mars and sun too)> > also frm Karaka Jup also u can see5th House ,lord also afflicted> > ####If Son is born , this shows that Jupiter is trying to come out of> evil effects. things will look up after the ruling period of mercury (ie 32-35 years) is over#######> > If u r using naisargika Dasa I blv it is Now jupiter dasa and he is 8th L in her chart and influencing 7th House> > i dont know frm where merc rules this age and which system> > I blv for a yoga like atimanusha yoga after studying various charts i> find ,the planets shud b in frndly sign ,better if not retrograded ( all conditions of dignity for planets shud b applied here ) and in ladies chart if venus is better it is best and in male charts if jupiter is better and has dignity etc more better but this is my personal observation than anything to do with scriptural reference> > any raja yoga to fruitify how less is the malefic influence is also has a say in charts> > #####Jupiter is Bhavottama But in the star of Rahu.> The native should observe sanctity of marriage , all problems will> banish.########> > Sure it is Bhavottam and it is ashtamsa tho in own house> > But in star of rahu who is in 4th house who is also with 12th L> debilated in 4th House> > also her sat dasa is running Now ,he is in Jupiterian Nakshtra s ,sat> also in 8th frm moon as Lord of 4th House> > it also afflicting venus the karaka for married life> > Sure i agree that she shud observ sanctity of marriage esp her Lagna> lord is in 7th house in amsa in aquarious and has jupiter in 7th House > > rgrds sunil nair> > > , gopal krishna goel> > <g.k.goel@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Nair ji,> > > You have raised a nice query.> > > Planet never leaves the effect of bhava in which it is placed.> > > In Kalapurush Kundli 7H is under the influence of Venus (matrimonial,> > > spouse and sex) matters and Mercury (business and trade etc), when> > > Jupiter is placed in 7H , and aspected by Veuus from 1H ,Jupiter> > gives> > > adverse results In Male nativities Jupiter creates a feeling of> > insecurity> > > towards wife . But in Female charts ,as Jupiter is also Karka of> > husband,> > > they are more lucky in marriage than males.> > > If Son is born , this shows that Jupiter is trying to come out of evil> > effects.> > > things will look up after the ruling period of mercury (ie 32-35> > years) is over.> > > Now I have birth details. Jupiter is Bhavottama But in the star of> > Rahu.> > > The native should observe sanctity of marriage , all problems will> > banish.> > >> > > G. K. Goel> > >> > >> >>

Dear Shri Sunil Ji,

Thank you and i do have your detailed previous article with me....Now it is more

clear and refreshing...

However we match the horoscopes of bride and groom there's no Minus (-) Minus

(-) Plus (+) this formula doesn't work in Astrology or does it?:-):-)

With regards and respect

Chandu2Chill

, " astro_tellerkerala "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear chandu Ji

>

> Pls refer one of my old article on marriage matchting .it is published

> much b4 ,i think almost 3 yrs b4 in various forums and much later in our

> grp and may b u can refer grp archives or visit our web site .Link is

> givn in Home page of this grp .( i will search and re post it )

>

> see also this Links and discussions which i think u also participated

>

> /message/14176

>

> if u hav still some doubts then may b i can help u

>

> papasamyam is matching or balancing the dosha factors contributed by

> various placemnt of malefics in 1/2/4/7/8/12 frm Important places

> starting frm Lagna ,Moon and venus

>

> lagna is person himself .Moon is mind of the person and it is what

> unfolding tru vimshottary dasa and all Know that position of moon is

> used for such dasa system .Venus is karaka for marriage and sexual

> preferences of a person .

>

> so all this placemnts shud b balanced and rishies of opinion that male s

> can hav bigger dosha ( when calculating ) than female s while doing

> matchting 2 charts

>

> But we must analayse chart s for longitivity ,death ,dhanayogas and

> rajayogas ,praptam ( means if there is any karmic connection between 2

> souls ) ,childless ness etc etc and then only matchting principles shud

> b applied .

>

> Here natural malefics are used

>

> Natural benefic can giv bad results in dasa s depending on charts ,it is

> part of chart analaysis

>

> heavy affliction to venus if it is amounting to bad character dosha it

> cannot b matched with another such charts ,this will lead to both

> couples spoiling all society ,willingly doing such acts with each others

> permission where as kids born out of such wedlocks may proov menace to

> society too .

>

> as such charts shud b avoided

>

> this concept is a braod concept and it is not simple mechanical

> apllication of some principles done by new generation of computer ji

> astrologers

>

> even one grp ( i got a mail forwarded to me ) one grp owner who married

> at age of 38 saying his recent marriage proovs that astro thug sunil

> nair is wrong on papa karthari yoga ( his venus is sandwitched by 2

> malefics ) again goes to the extent of lying to grp that i predicted No

> marriage for him simply based on this dosha ( it is simple tarnishing

> technic )

>

> any way try to see that article and try to assimilate it tho in very bad

> english language .I tried my max to simply and explain many concepts

> involved in matchting of charts tho it need to b learn directly frm

> learned persons .

>

> Let me say there is No direct simple mathematical formula s to see all

> this .it need s a realy exprnced mature mind along with proper

> understanding of all astro -dictums

>

> For exmple say if some one has rahu in 8th House frm one of the karaka s

> ( lagna .venus .or moon ) then such dasa s ( main or sub ) can proov

> hazardous for marriage ,as 8th is House of longitivity of married life

> ,but it shud not b pronounced unless we see all strnght and promises and

> weakness of the chart

>

> another thing is venus in various signs ,say venus in agneya ( fire

> )signs ( aries is rajasic and scorpio is tamasic ) where as leo is roayl

> and more better rajasic .So venus as a watery planet in agneya signs

> shud b more verifies with other factors .

>

> where as in sani signs , makara is worst as it is watery rasi of cold

> planet sani ,venus in airy sign s giv much imgaination on marriage and

> sex life ( as venus owns 2 signs one is earthy taurus and other is airy

> Libra so venus is comforable in such signs ) but both sanies signs due

> to contraction power of sani venus is not much comfortable there .

> Venus is worst in Mool trokone ucha rasi of merc ( as merc is a KUmar or

> boy ) and virgo is a sort of virginity which naturaly venus dont like

> such avasta ,and it is watery earthy dual sign .

>

> Hope this may guide u to more proper understanding concepts ( i think u

> will use more imgination and then read re read and try wat i wanted to

> tell in the article )

>

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , " nanna_id2006 "

> <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Shri Sunil Ji and Shri Goel Ji,

> >

> > Sunil ji very nice and clear explainations and educative post as

> usual.. Thank so much and appreciate your sharing..truely it is a great

> learning for all:-):-)

> >

> > About Paapa Samya in chart matching, what i learnt and understood

> is....

> >

> > We need to see the malific influences from Lagna, Moon, and Karaka

> Venus am i correct?

> >

> > If yes then i see frm Lagna and from Venus 7H has Retro Jup How do we

> consider it Malific or benafic?

> >

> > From Moon, Moon itslef is afflicted by Rahu and 7H has Ketu, 7L from

> Moon is Venus and again aspected by Saturn certainly indicating strong

> malific influences But how do we quantify like mild, normal, or severe

> affliction?..

> >

> > I read on another forum where one respected Kerala Astrologer

> measuring these afflications in terms of Points such 1,2 2.5 depending

> on the afflictions to 7H and 7L...

> >

> > Sir, would request you to share more info on the Paapa Samya Matching,

> when time permits...

> >

> > With regards and respect

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> > , " astro_tellerkerala "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Goel JI

> >

> > #####Planet never leaves the effect of bhava in which it is placed.

> > In Kalapurush Kundli 7H is under the influence of Venus (matrimonial,

> > spouse and sex) matters and Mercury (business and trade etc), ####

> >

> > I agree upto here based on pure logic

> >

> > when Jupiter is placed in 7H , and aspected by Veuus from 1H ,Jupiter

> gives adverse results In Male nativities Jupiter creates a feeling of

> > insecurity towards wife . But in Female charts ,as Jupiter is also

> Karka of husband, they are more lucky in marriage than males.

> >

> > Here this is too much stretching of vedic dictums .

> >

> > Here in the chart itself u can see there is several combination for

> > Unhappiness in married Life as Important points we see in Papa samya (

> > matchting of maelfic houses ) is afflicted .Also u can 2nd House rules

> > speach is heavily afflicted along with Lord and karaka

> >

> > 4th house which is ruling happiness in married Life has debilated Moon

> > with rahu 7th H jupiter is a saving grace in her chart ,tho frm karaka

> it is in 7th house and hence maraka too for karaka karya .'And her venus

> dasa was running in vimshottary dasa who is in maraka frm matters

> decided by jup ,u can see married Life is in trouble and the problems in

> birth of kids sani in in 11th house acting like maraka and he is maraka

> frm 5th house too ,as 2nd Lord

> >

> > also 5th house is having mars drishti too hence afflicted heavily

> >

> > same apples frm moon sign too ( has drishti of sani and mars and sun

> too)

> >

> > also frm Karaka Jup also u can see5th House ,lord also afflicted

> >

> > ####If Son is born , this shows that Jupiter is trying to come out of

> > evil effects. things will look up after the ruling period of mercury

> (ie 32-35 years) is over#######

> >

> > If u r using naisargika Dasa I blv it is Now jupiter dasa and he is

> 8th L in her chart and influencing 7th House

> >

> > i dont know frm where merc rules this age and which system

> >

> > I blv for a yoga like atimanusha yoga after studying various charts i

> > find ,the planets shud b in frndly sign ,better if not retrograded (

> all conditions of dignity for planets shud b applied here ) and in

> ladies chart if venus is better it is best and in male charts if jupiter

> is better and has dignity etc more better but this is my personal

> observation than anything to do with scriptural reference

> >

> > any raja yoga to fruitify how less is the malefic influence is also

> has a say in charts

> >

> > #####Jupiter is Bhavottama But in the star of Rahu.

> > The native should observe sanctity of marriage , all problems will

> > banish.########

> >

> > Sure it is Bhavottam and it is ashtamsa tho in own house

> >

> > But in star of rahu who is in 4th house who is also with 12th L

> > debilated in 4th House

> >

> > also her sat dasa is running Now ,he is in Jupiterian Nakshtra s ,sat

> > also in 8th frm moon as Lord of 4th House

> >

> > it also afflicting venus the karaka for married life

> >

> > Sure i agree that she shud observ sanctity of marriage esp her Lagna

> > lord is in 7th house in amsa in aquarious and has jupiter in 7th

> House

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > > , gopal krishna goel

> > > <g.k.goel@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Nair ji,

> > > > You have raised a nice query.

> > > > Planet never leaves the effect of bhava in which it is placed.

> > > > In Kalapurush Kundli 7H is under the influence of Venus

> (matrimonial,

> > > > spouse and sex) matters and Mercury (business and trade etc), when

> > > > Jupiter is placed in 7H , and aspected by Veuus from 1H ,Jupiter

> > > gives

> > > > adverse results In Male nativities Jupiter creates a feeling of

> > > insecurity

> > > > towards wife . But in Female charts ,as Jupiter is also Karka of

> > > husband,

> > > > they are more lucky in marriage than males.

> > > > If Son is born , this shows that Jupiter is trying to come out of

> evil

> > > effects.

> > > > things will look up after the ruling period of mercury (ie 32-35

> > > years) is over.

> > > > Now I have birth details. Jupiter is Bhavottama But in the star of

> > > Rahu.

> > > > The native should observe sanctity of marriage , all problems will

> > > banish.

> > > >

> > > > G. K. Goel

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear chandu ji pls read this response frm a memebr of this forum and with whom i discuss endless charts having marriage problems and other problems in life with many many diffrnt charts frm their possession as a part of astro discussion may b this will giv u more clear idea if u r willing to accept what is life ####How could marriage matching be so easy when no marriage is a smooth

sail? It need no be conflicts between husband & wife, but in a

lifetime one got to encounter many problems. If there is formula for

matching....there should be a formula for perfect living too...Your articles are of great value...thanks for those.################Hope now u can understand there is no short cuts and marriage matchting can b done by very godly sincerelearned astrologers only and not by any one rgrds sunil nair , "nanna_id2006" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> Dear Shri Sunil Ji,> > Thank you and i do have your detailed previous article with me....Now it is more clear and refreshing...> > However we match the horoscopes of bride and groom there's no Minus (-) Minus (-) Plus (+) this formula doesn't work in Astrology or does it?:-):-)> > With regards and respect> > Chandu2Chill> > > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear chandu Ji> > > > Pls refer one of my old article on marriage matchting .it is published> > much b4 ,i think almost 3 yrs b4 in various forums and much later in our> > grp and may b u can refer grp archives or visit our web site .Link is> > givn in Home page of this grp .( i will search and re post it )> > > > see also this Links and discussions which i think u also participated> > > > /message/14176> > > > if u hav still some doubts then may b i can help u> > > > papasamyam is matching or balancing the dosha factors contributed by> > various placemnt of malefics in 1/2/4/7/8/12 frm Important places> > starting frm Lagna ,Moon and venus> > > > lagna is person himself .Moon is mind of the person and it is what> > unfolding tru vimshottary dasa and all Know that position of moon is> > used for such dasa system .Venus is karaka for marriage and sexual> > preferences of a person .> > > > so all this placemnts shud b balanced and rishies of opinion that male s> > can hav bigger dosha ( when calculating ) than female s while doing> > matchting 2 charts> > > > But we must analayse chart s for longitivity ,death ,dhanayogas and> > rajayogas ,praptam ( means if there is any karmic connection between 2> > souls ) ,childless ness etc etc and then only matchting principles shud> > b applied .> > > > Here natural malefics are used> > > > Natural benefic can giv bad results in dasa s depending on charts ,it is> > part of chart analaysis> > > > heavy affliction to venus if it is amounting to bad character dosha it> > cannot b matched with another such charts ,this will lead to both> > couples spoiling all society ,willingly doing such acts with each others> > permission where as kids born out of such wedlocks may proov menace to> > society too .> > > > as such charts shud b avoided> > > > this concept is a braod concept and it is not simple mechanical> > apllication of some principles done by new generation of computer ji> > astrologers> > > > even one grp ( i got a mail forwarded to me ) one grp owner who married> > at age of 38 saying his recent marriage proovs that astro thug sunil> > nair is wrong on papa karthari yoga ( his venus is sandwitched by 2> > malefics ) again goes to the extent of lying to grp that i predicted No> > marriage for him simply based on this dosha ( it is simple tarnishing> > technic )> > > > any way try to see that article and try to assimilate it tho in very bad> > english language .I tried my max to simply and explain many concepts> > involved in matchting of charts tho it need to b learn directly frm> > learned persons .> > > > Let me say there is No direct simple mathematical formula s to see all> > this .it need s a realy exprnced mature mind along with proper> > understanding of all astro -dictums> > > > For exmple say if some one has rahu in 8th House frm one of the karaka s> > ( lagna .venus .or moon ) then such dasa s ( main or sub ) can proov> > hazardous for marriage ,as 8th is House of longitivity of married life> > ,but it shud not b pronounced unless we see all strnght and promises and> > weakness of the chart> > > > another thing is venus in various signs ,say venus in agneya ( fire> > )signs ( aries is rajasic and scorpio is tamasic ) where as leo is roayl> > and more better rajasic .So venus as a watery planet in agneya signs> > shud b more verifies with other factors .> > > > where as in sani signs , makara is worst as it is watery rasi of cold> > planet sani ,venus in airy sign s giv much imgaination on marriage and> > sex life ( as venus owns 2 signs one is earthy taurus and other is airy> > Libra so venus is comforable in such signs ) but both sanies signs due> > to contraction power of sani venus is not much comfortable there .> > Venus is worst in Mool trokone ucha rasi of merc ( as merc is a KUmar or> > boy ) and virgo is a sort of virginity which naturaly venus dont like> > such avasta ,and it is watery earthy dual sign .> > > > Hope this may guide u to more proper understanding concepts ( i think u> > will use more imgination and then read re read and try wat i wanted to> > tell in the article )> > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , "nanna_id2006"> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji and Shri Goel Ji,> > >> > > Sunil ji very nice and clear explainations and educative post as> > usual.. Thank so much and appreciate your sharing..truely it is a great> > learning for all:-):-)> > >> > > About Paapa Samya in chart matching, what i learnt and understood> > is....> > >> > > We need to see the malific influences from Lagna, Moon, and Karaka> > Venus am i correct?> > >> > > If yes then i see frm Lagna and from Venus 7H has Retro Jup How do we> > consider it Malific or benafic?> > >> > > From Moon, Moon itslef is afflicted by Rahu and 7H has Ketu, 7L from> > Moon is Venus and again aspected by Saturn certainly indicating strong> > malific influences But how do we quantify like mild, normal, or severe> > affliction?..> > >> > > I read on another forum where one respected Kerala Astrologer> > measuring these afflications in terms of Points such 1,2 2.5 depending> > on the afflictions to 7H and 7L...> > >> > > Sir, would request you to share more info on the Paapa Samya Matching,> > when time permits...> > >> > > With regards and respect> > >> > > Chandu2Chill> > >> > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Goel JI> > >> > > #####Planet never leaves the effect of bhava in which it is placed.> > > In Kalapurush Kundli 7H is under the influence of Venus (matrimonial,> > > spouse and sex) matters and Mercury (business and trade etc), ####> > >> > > I agree upto here based on pure logic> > >> > > when Jupiter is placed in 7H , and aspected by Veuus from 1H ,Jupiter> > gives adverse results In Male nativities Jupiter creates a feeling of> > > insecurity towards wife . But in Female charts ,as Jupiter is also> > Karka of husband, they are more lucky in marriage than males.> > >> > > Here this is too much stretching of vedic dictums .> > >> > > Here in the chart itself u can see there is several combination for> > > Unhappiness in married Life as Important points we see in Papa samya (> > > matchting of maelfic houses ) is afflicted .Also u can 2nd House rules> > > speach is heavily afflicted along with Lord and karaka> > >> > > 4th house which is ruling happiness in married Life has debilated Moon> > > with rahu 7th H jupiter is a saving grace in her chart ,tho frm karaka> > it is in 7th house and hence maraka too for karaka karya .'And her venus> > dasa was running in vimshottary dasa who is in maraka frm matters> > decided by jup ,u can see married Life is in trouble and the problems in> > birth of kids sani in in 11th house acting like maraka and he is maraka> > frm 5th house too ,as 2nd Lord> > >> > > also 5th house is having mars drishti too hence afflicted heavily> > >> > > same apples frm moon sign too ( has drishti of sani and mars and sun> > too)> > >> > > also frm Karaka Jup also u can see5th House ,lord also afflicted> > >> > > ####If Son is born , this shows that Jupiter is trying to come out of> > > evil effects. things will look up after the ruling period of mercury> > (ie 32-35 years) is over#######> > >> > > If u r using naisargika Dasa I blv it is Now jupiter dasa and he is> > 8th L in her chart and influencing 7th House> > >> > > i dont know frm where merc rules this age and which system> > >> > > I blv for a yoga like atimanusha yoga after studying various charts i> > > find ,the planets shud b in frndly sign ,better if not retrograded (> > all conditions of dignity for planets shud b applied here ) and in> > ladies chart if venus is better it is best and in male charts if jupiter> > is better and has dignity etc more better but this is my personal> > observation than anything to do with scriptural reference> > >> > > any raja yoga to fruitify how less is the malefic influence is also> > has a say in charts> > >> > > #####Jupiter is Bhavottama But in the star of Rahu.> > > The native should observe sanctity of marriage , all problems will> > > banish.########> > >> > > Sure it is Bhavottam and it is ashtamsa tho in own house> > >> > > But in star of rahu who is in 4th house who is also with 12th L> > > debilated in 4th House> > >> > > also her sat dasa is running Now ,he is in Jupiterian Nakshtra s ,sat> > > also in 8th frm moon as Lord of 4th House> > >> > > it also afflicting venus the karaka for married life> > >> > > Sure i agree that she shud observ sanctity of marriage esp her Lagna> > > lord is in 7th house in amsa in aquarious and has jupiter in 7th> > House> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > > , gopal krishna goel> > > > <g.k.goel@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Nair ji,> > > > > You have raised a nice query.> > > > > Planet never leaves the effect of bhava in which it is placed.> > > > > In Kalapurush Kundli 7H is under the influence of Venus> > (matrimonial,> > > > > spouse and sex) matters and Mercury (business and trade etc), when> > > > > Jupiter is placed in 7H , and aspected by Veuus from 1H ,Jupiter> > > > gives> > > > > adverse results In Male nativities Jupiter creates a feeling of> > > > insecurity> > > > > towards wife . But in Female charts ,as Jupiter is also Karka of> > > > husband,> > > > > they are more lucky in marriage than males.> > > > > If Son is born , this shows that Jupiter is trying to come out of> > evil> > > > effects.> > > > > things will look up after the ruling period of mercury (ie 32-35> > > > years) is over.> > > > > Now I have birth details. Jupiter is Bhavottama But in the star of> > > > Rahu.> > > > > The native should observe sanctity of marriage , all problems will> > > > banish.> > > > >> > > > > G. K. Goel> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>