IndiaDivine.org

Rahu+shani in the 8th house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected all Guruji,I am a new member in the group and last week read the different theories about rahu in 8th house bringing riches.but with personal experience i know one female jatak born on 29-07-1979 at 18.21 in Mandya near Mysore she is born in makar lagna and kanya raashi,hastha nakshtra 1st charan having rahu and saturn in her 8th house and going through Rahu mahadasa and shukra antar dashaher rahu

mahadasha started from 06-04-1995she has gone through many miseries and suffered a lot since the onset of rahu dasha.her father died,all her jewellery got stolen,had suffered a lot

of torture and mental trauma.and is away from her husbandso this examples is contradictory to all those theories Prakaash JP

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Prakash JI we dont float any diffrnt theory that rahu or any planet in 8th house brininging in riches Here u hav to spent quality time with discusssions and try to understand what it is said or discussed here .some ppl has got sudden rise where as many suffered too in ur chart of lady 8th house rules longitivity of married life is highly afflicted ( pls see it if u Know astrology or just for getting a free reading in the guise of provoking grp then u r in wrong place ) so do u think it will bring such quality of life in married life is possible other than fathers death may giv may b some benefits in the name of transfering some amnt or property in her name ( i dont scrutinise chart in details ) again indicated by planet s in 8th house as it is House of Loss frm 9th House of father and again highly afflicted I request u to correct ur understanding of basics and astrology if it is an attempt to get a reading ,pls stay away and we will not entertain such requests in direct or concealed way pls post what ever events happened in her life in rahu dasa ( marriage date to seperation time etc etc ) rgrds sunil nair , prakash j p purohit <pjpurohit75 wrote:>> Respected all Guruji,> I am a new member in the group and last week read the different theories about rahu in 8th house bringing riches.> > but with personal experience i know one > > female jatak born on 29-07-1979 at 18.21 in Mandya near Mysore > she is born in makar lagna and kanya raashi,hastha nakshtra 1st charan having rahu and saturn in her 8th house and going through Rahu mahadasa and shukra antar dasha> her rahu mahadasha started from 06-04-1995> > she has gone through many miseries and suffered a lot since the onset of rahu dasha.her father died,all her jewellery got stolen,had suffered a lot of torture and mental trauma.and is away from her husband> > so this examples is contradictory to all those theories> > > Prakaash JP> > > ________________________________> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.>

Dear Mohit ji i dont hav any authority to post such charts without the permission of father who discussed the chart with me other wise lagna and planetary positions are same but delhi birth hope u can understand rgrds sunil nair

Dear Kursija Ji Astro dictums are eternal where as desa kala patra is simply a timely phenomenon so even may b there is a day where no one may b interested to marry and it is already happening in US ,No males r realy ready to marry ,but the Yuga concepts are cyclical and it is beyond our imagination ,so every thing may can return to its original value and glory ,unless god decided to to Un wind what he has done .if i write any article considering it or not ,My only aim is to spread some awareness than i ,shri sunil nair write any article and just run after any name /fame etc .even what ever i am writing is enough for some one to see the effects i blv as part of awareness .So it is upto general public who read this has to see the chart with basics and same time keeping in mind the desa kala patra and assess if she is gujju or mallu or eskimo and see its effects in married life depending on existing culture and what is popular in such communitties .Do u think when all muslims and arabs gets marries many times ( 4 wifes at a time ) why it was not affecting much of catholics who is allowed to marry only once and only death of spouce will allow them to marry again ?So what all those catholics who unless they got permission frm the vatican ,how they can seperate and marry a diffrnt partner ?even if they hav a totaly destoryed married Life sure i know and i value the purity and innocence behind ur suggestion rgrds sunil nair , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Sh.Sunil ji,> Will it not better to write an article on matching of chart with reference to modern time environment, including the impact of dosha, dasha and longevity?> Regards> > --- On Thu, 8/27/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala Re: Rahu+shani in the 8th house> > Thursday, August 27, 2009, 8:47 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Prakash JI > > Thanks for the feed back and subsequent dates of events > > i was on an impression that she already seperated .> > any discussions on marital problems or any detailed discussions has to follow with charts of both parties ,if they can giv marriage day with time ( to see Muhurtha dosha s etc ) and other events ( to know how far is the Birth time is true )> > Here u mentioned she is staying away frm husband which is not a new phenomenon at all in modern india due to various reasons ( just imagine Kerala Gulf brides -atleast 25 lacs keralites are working in gulf countries and most of them are living as single in those countries and wife's are staying back in mother land .sure so Kala ,desa ,patra effects also plays other than all dictums ),sure chart and dasa may giv Pointers to it .But we hav see the times on living etc ,as such a chart in ancient time hardly givs a husband who is living away very far in many communties Unless belong to seafarers/trading community .Most of the high caste hindus even will not leav own city and No way they will cross ocean as it can invite de Linking frm community even .> > i was having a similar chart delhi born girl with same capri lagna (which came to me for reading and the father of Girl also an astro enthusiast other wise an electrical eng ( he used to aruge a lot with many charts with me and a Nigerian returned man ) whom used to call my astrology as BV raman system and always used to tell me forget that raman system of mine ) ,her husband business got spoiled after marriage and she was being harassing for more and more dowry and now already seperated legaly .> > U can see some dosha s in transits which shud b read along with marriage muhurtha ( sure No one can remov all dosha and get marriaed .But a able astrologer can try to minimise the dosha s and take a better day with max less dosha s .since u dont giv time of Knot i dont Know which lagna the ceremony has happened ,again all dosha s shud b also read with both charts of cpls too )> > generaly in south india aquarious solar month is avoided for marriage ( may b some reason of impact of climate on social fabric ) if it is fixed by consulting Good astrologers > also bad malefics transits in 7th frm Moon periods shud b generaly avoided ( esp of girl )> > also u can see major dasa and antra and PD lords are in 2/12 in rasi ( even sri santanam also used to tell this ) ,also in 6/8 in navamsa and sub period lord Jup is debilated in Navamsa,such periods also generaly advised to avoid .but i am still not sure abt accuracy of data and i dont hav much time to ponder in it and let learned persons in grp go to it .> > Thanks for other dates and those who interested may work on it and ask u questions > > what is ur take on this by lal kitab ?? ( it is happy to Know that One south indian directly interested in Lal kitab without going tru astrology practised in his Place ),Generaly all indian s unless they hav some strong connection with such pundits > > Rahu is afflicting her 2nd Lord sani too and can giv that effects in 8th house ( it may at times givs sudden income too ) which is also House of money frm 7th house .> > inform to us what is happening to her in future sub periods in rahu dasa itself ,also request u to go tru all grp archives to avoid repeatation in mails and questions as many of ur question s on events is already answered in various other charts .> > thanks for the post > > rgrds sunil nair > > > , prakash j p purohit pjpurohit75@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> > Thanks for your reply.> > I am a member of lalkitab group also and i know that this groups are not meant for free reading.so I am not trying that either directly or indirectly.> > > > but real life examples help us to understand the theory very well and we can get the feedback from them about the theories. also we can relate and compare them to other charts who might be having the same placements of grahas.> > > > Yes sir You are right i did not read all the mails and since I am a beginner I am not so well versed in the basics of astrology.If u can suggest some good book or e-book it will help.> > > > coming back to Lady's horoscope> > > > Her rahu mahadasa started on 06-04-1995> > she got married on 15-02-2000> > her father died around august or september 2000( dont remember the date exactly will have to ask her)> > no she did not get any property or amount after her father's death> > gave birth to first son on 29-12-2000> > gave birth to her second son 3-01-2004> > > > though she is not seperated(divorce or fighting) but her husband is hardly able to stay 4-5 months in a year> > with her due to job or business.first he was doing business but due to family debts he has to sell his business and is doing job know> > > > so when i saw her chart i thought that it was due to bad placement of Lagna lord Saturn with rahu in 8th house but in the group mails i saw some good side of this position also so i sent the example> > > > I request all gurujis to see her chart and throw some light on it.> > > > krgds> > > > Prakaash JP> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@> > > > Sunday, 23 August, 2009 5:06:42 AM> > Re: Rahu+shani in the 8th house> > > > > > > > Dear Prakash JI > > > > we dont float any diffrnt theory that rahu or any planet in 8th house brininging in riches > > > > Here u hav to spent quality time with discusssions and try to understand what it is said or discussed here .> > > > some ppl has got sudden rise where as many suffered too > > > > in ur chart of lady 8th house rules longitivity of married life is highly afflicted ( pls see it if u Know astrology or just for getting a free reading in the guise of provoking grp then u r in wrong place ) > > > > so do u think it will bring such quality of life in married life is possible other than fathers death may giv may b some benefits in the name of transfering some amnt or property in her name ( i dont scrutinise chart in details ) again indicated by planet s in 8th house as it is House of Loss frm 9th House of father and again highly afflicted > > > > I request u to correct ur understanding of basics and astrology > > > > if it is an attempt to get a reading ,pls stay away and we will not entertain such requests in direct or concealed way > > > > pls post what ever events happened in her life in rahu dasa ( marriage date to seperation time etc etc ) > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, prakash j p purohit <pjpurohit75@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Respected all Guruji,> > > I am a new member in the group and last week read the different theories about rahu in 8th house bringing riches.> > > > > > but with personal experience i know one > > > > > > female jatak born on 29-07-1979 at 18.21 in Mandya near Mysore > > > she is born in makar lagna and kanya raashi,hastha nakshtra 1st charan having rahu and saturn in her 8th house and going through Rahu mahadasa and shukra antar dasha> > > her rahu mahadasha started from 06-04-1995> > > > > > she has gone through many miseries and suffered a lot since the onset of rahu dasha.her father died,all her jewellery got stolen,had suffered a lot of torture and mental trauma.and is away from her husband> > > > > > so this examples is contradictory to all those theories> > > > > > > > > Prakaash JP> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. > > >> > > > __._,_..___> > Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > > Messages | Files | Photos | Database > > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > > Recent Activity> > * 22> > New Members> > * 1> > New FilesVisit Your Group > > Give Back> > for Good> > Get inspired> > by a good cause.> > Y! Toolbar> > Get it Free!> > easy 1-click access> > to your groups.> > > > Start a group> > in 3 easy steps.> > Connect with others.> > . > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.> >>

Dear Sunil ji,Thanks a lot and will revert back with the chart of couple and their marriage time.will read archive mails regarding the same also.krgds Prakaash JP astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Thursday, 27 August, 2009 4:17:03 AM Re: Rahu+shani in the 8th house

Dear Prakash JI Thanks for the feed back and subsequent dates of events i was on an impression that she already seperated .any discussions on marital problems or any detailed discussions has to follow with charts of both parties ,if they can giv marriage day with time ( to see Muhurtha dosha s etc ) and other events ( to know how far is the Birth time is true )Here u mentioned she is staying away frm husband which is not a new phenomenon at all in modern india due to various reasons ( just imagine Kerala Gulf brides -atleast 25 lacs keralites are working in gulf countries and most of them are living as single in those countries and wife's are staying back in mother land .sure so Kala ,desa ,patra effects also plays other than all dictums ),sure chart and dasa may giv Pointers to it .But we hav see the times on living etc ,as such

a chart in ancient time hardly givs a husband who is living away very far in many communties Unless belong to seafarers/trading community .Most of the high caste hindus even will not leav own city and No way they will cross ocean as it can invite de Linking frm community even .i was having a similar chart delhi born girl with same capri lagna (which came to me for reading and the father of Girl also an astro enthusiast other wise an electrical eng ( he used to aruge a lot with many charts with me and a Nigerian returned man ) whom used to call my astrology as BV raman system and always used to tell me forget that raman system of mine ) ,her husband business got spoiled after marriage and she was being harassing for more and more dowry and now already seperated legaly .U can see some dosha s in transits which shud b read along with marriage muhurtha ( sure No one can remov all dosha and get marriaed .But a

able astrologer can try to minimise the dosha s and take a better day with max less dosha s .since u dont giv time of Knot i dont Know which lagna the ceremony has happened ,again all dosha s shud b also read with both charts of cpls too )generaly in south india aquarious solar month is avoided for marriage ( may b some reason of impact of climate on social fabric ) if it is fixed by consulting Good astrologers also bad malefics transits in 7th frm Moon periods shud b generaly avoided ( esp of girl )also u can see major dasa and antra and PD lords are in 2/12 in rasi ( even sri santanam also used to tell this ) ,also in 6/8 in navamsa and sub period lord Jup is debilated in Navamsa,such periods also generaly advised to avoid .but i am still not sure abt accuracy of data and i dont hav much time to ponder in it and let learned persons in grp go to it .Thanks for other dates and those who interested may work on it and ask u

questions what is ur take on this by lal kitab ?? ( it is happy to Know that One south indian directly interested in Lal kitab without going tru astrology practised in his Place ),Generaly all indian s unless they hav some strong connection with such pundits Rahu is afflicting her 2nd Lord sani too and can giv that effects in 8th house ( it may at times givs sudden income too ) which is also House of money frm 7th house .inform to us what is happening to her in future sub periods in rahu dasa itself ,also request u to go tru all grp archives to avoid repeatation in mails and questions as many of ur question s on events is already answered in various other charts .thanks for the post rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, prakash j p purohit <pjpurohit75@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> Thanks for your reply.> I am a

member of lalkitab group also and i know that this groups are not meant for free reading.so I am not trying that either directly or indirectly.> > but real life examples help us to understand the theory very well and we can get the feedback from them about the theories. also we can relate and compare them to other charts who might be having the same placements of grahas.> > Yes sir You are right i did not read all the mails and since I am a beginner I am not so well versed in the basics of astrology.If u can suggest some good book or e-book it will help.> > coming back to Lady's horoscope> > Her rahu mahadasa started on 06-04-1995> she got married on 15-02-2000> her father died around august or september 2000( dont remember the date exactly will have to ask her)> no she did not get any property or amount after her father's death> gave birth to first son on

29-12-2000> gave birth to her second son 3-01-2004> > though she is not seperated(divorce or fighting) but her husband is hardly able to stay 4-5 months in a year> with her due to job or business.first he was doing business but due to family debts he has to sell his business and is doing job know> > so when i saw her chart i thought that it was due to bad placement of Lagna lord Saturn with rahu in 8th house but in the group mails i saw some good side of this position also so i sent the example> > I request all gurujis to see her chart and throw some light on it.> > krgds> > Prakaash JP> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, 23 August, 2009 5:06:42 AM> Subject:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rahu+shani in the 8th house> > > > Dear Prakash JI > > we dont float any diffrnt theory that rahu or any planet in 8th house brininging in riches > > Here u hav to spent quality time with discusssions and try to understand what it is said or discussed here .> > some ppl has got sudden rise where as many suffered too > > in ur chart of lady 8th house rules longitivity of married life is highly afflicted ( pls see it if u Know astrology or just for getting a free reading in the guise of provoking grp then u r in wrong place ) > > so do u think it will bring such quality of life in married life is possible other than fathers death may giv may b some benefits in the name of transfering some amnt or property in her name ( i dont scrutinise chart in details ) again indicated by planet s in 8th house as it is House of Loss frm

9th House of father and again highly afflicted > > I request u to correct ur understanding of basics and astrology > > if it is an attempt to get a reading ,pls stay away and we will not entertain such requests in direct or concealed way > > pls post what ever events happened in her life in rahu dasa ( marriage date to seperation time etc etc ) > > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, prakash j p purohit <pjpurohit75@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected all Guruji,> > I am a new member in the group and last week read the different theories about rahu in 8th house bringing riches.> > > > but with personal experience i know one > > > > female jatak born on 29-07-1979 at 18.21 in Mandya near Mysore > > she is born in makar lagna and kanya raashi,hastha nakshtra 1st

charan having rahu and saturn in her 8th house and going through Rahu mahadasa and shukra antar dasha> > her rahu mahadasha started from 06-04-1995> > > > she has gone through many miseries and suffered a lot since the onset of rahu dasha.her father died,all her jewellery got stolen,had suffered a lot of torture and mental trauma.and is away from her husband> > > > so this examples is contradictory to all those theories> > > > > > Prakaash JP> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. > >> >

__._,_..___> Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages | Files | Photos | Database > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > Recent Activity> * 22> New Members> * 1> New FilesVisit Your Group > Give Back> for Good> Get inspired> by a good cause.> Y! Toolbar> Get it Free!> easy 1-click access> to your groups.> > Start a group> in 3 easy steps.> Connect with others.> . > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket. >

start: 2008-06-21

end: 0000-00-00

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Okie Got it...... Sorry & Thanks

--- On Thu, 8/27/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala

Re: Rahu+shani in the 8th house

Thursday, August 27, 2009, 6:00 PM

Dear Mohit ji

i dont hav any authority to post such charts without the permission of father

who discussed the chart  with me

other wise lagna and planetary positions are same but delhi birth

hope u can understand

rgrds sunil nair