IndiaDivine.org

Untimely Death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lerarned Astrologers,

I am giving below the details of a female who lost her husband on 9th August 2009 at 00.28 hours i.e. after the midnight of 8th August in USA after Bone Marrow Transplant. Inspite of the best Medical Treatmeant he did not survive.

Details of the female is as under

Date of Birth 10th August 1979

Place of Birth Mumbai

Time of Birth 11.45 am

I do not have her husbands details and I am not in a posiition to ask at the moment.

She has Tula Lagna with the 7th house lord Mars in Bhagya in Mithun rashi. She is under Shani Mahadasha and Guru Antardasha till 4.6.2010. Her Mars is not under any evil aspect by the transit planets. I could not understand astrologically why she lost her husband.

Is it because Shani is transiting over Shani and is 7th from Moon and the Yuti of Moon and Ketu in the 5th house giving rise to Pitru Dosha?

I hope that the learned astrologers will throw light on the event which has taken place.

D. D. Trivedi

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Trivedi ji,I feel sorry for this untimely tragic event. A very basic *postmortem* from natal chart only!As per CPA, event happened in Sat-Jup-Ven.Jupiter is 3/6 lord. It could’ve given sickness to the native, but lagna is strong as it is aspected by YK Saturn from 11H and there are planets in 10th from lagna. An exalted Jupiter with 11L sun and LL venus gives her strength instead.

7H, on the other hand, has no benefic aspect and 4H with CANCER becomes the afflicted sign in many ways. Mars is also the sensitive 8L from Aries (body killing self). Cancer is not only afflicted, it is in PKY. More factors may be picked up on these lines.

Thus Jup antar can be really adverse for her spouse. There is mercury, 3/6 lord retrograding in cancer with 12L Jupiter and double marak venus. You can easily see blood related disorder. All watery signs and houses are involved and Mars represents marrow. Period from Dec 2007 with the advent of Jup antar can be worse for spouse. The period also coincided with a reverse nodal transit over natal nodes and transit of Saturn on natal nodes. This could trigger a karmic event. Venus pratyantar obviously (marak lord) in this situation would be dangerous. Saturn aspects both maraka houses in natal as well as in transit.

Mars and venus form a strange realtionship in libra and aries natives. The houses for self are also longevity and death for self, and marakas for each other! (They get activated in navamsha in Jupiter’s (antarnath) sign).

Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam