IndiaDivine.org

untimely death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Gupta and Tripathi ji,

Many thanks for enlightening me on the astrological reasons for the loss of husband by the female.

D D Trivedi

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Dushyant trivedi Ji I am relay sorry to hear abt this untimely death of the husband of this young lady many learned scholars has offered their explanations so i am just giving some add on to it U can see 7th House is afflicted frm lagna by rahu( rahu who also with sani and carries a double afflictions ) frm Moon also 7th has sat +rahu tho sat is lagna Lord frm moon sign but 12th L too frm venus we hav seen the 7th L is under affliction Now in chart itself the 4th House lord sani is afflicted and givn amsa in 12th House Now let us see karaka venus ,u hav seen she is in a papakarthary Yoga and with lot of planets and it is combust .Frm karaka venus the maraka periods for married life can b planets in 2nd House and 7th House and also planets conjoined with Lords and lords themself so u can see sani ,rahu and sun qualifies here along with JUp dasa was sani -jup -sun according to lahiri ayanamsa ( assuming birth time is correct ) Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Sat MD: 1991-06-04 (4:52:17) - 2010-06-03 (19:27:05) Jup AD: 2007-11-21 (12:42:26) - 2010-06-03 (19:27:05) Sun PD: 2009-07-22 (16:08:50) - 2009-09-06 (22:29:04) Jup SD: 2009-08-07 (11:30:44) - 2009-08-13 (15:33:26) Sat PAD: 2009-08-08 (7:15:06) - 2009-08-09 (6:41:32) Deha-antardasas in this PAD: Sat: 2009-08-08 (7:15:06) - 2009-08-08 (10:57:47) Merc: 2009-08-08 (10:57:47) - 2009-08-08 (14:17:02) Ket: 2009-08-08 (14:17:02) - 2009-08-08 (15:39:04) Ven: 2009-08-08 (15:39:04) - 2009-08-08 (19:33:28) Sun: 2009-08-08 (19:33:28) - 2009-08-08 (20:43:48) Moon: 2009-08-08 (20:43:48) - 2009-08-08 (22:41:00) Mars: 2009-08-08 (22:41:00) - 2009-08-09 (0:03:02) Rah: 2009-08-09 (0:03:02) - 2009-08-09 (3:34:00) Jup: 2009-08-09 (3:34:00) - 2009-08-09 (6:41:32)jup is 6th L (and who is Lord of 12th house frm 7th house )too hence a functional malefic too also he is in mrityubhaga ,combust also he has givn amsa to venus the 8th L in his dhanus rasi ( venus also is lagna Lord ,but maraka frm 7th House ) along with 7th L mars but if we can get the chart of husband and other details like marriage day etc and time it will b more pointing towards this Jup is other wise 64th navamsa lord frm lagna and sun is 64th amsa Lord frm Moon In transit planets tells lot of story ( but i am stopping here as many knows it ) for the benefit of grp it was her astrological-hindu vedic birth day too and lagna rising was at 8th frm her lagna Other gochara rules somebody has already discussed here .( kantaka sani and antya ( 12th H ) guru frm Moon etc etc )see rahu +venus in 64th amsa frm natal venus -in aquarious sign in navamsa ,also in transit ketu is moving over venus after moving over sani+rahu combo planetary Chart on time of death of her husband August 9, 2009Time: 0:28:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, IndiaTithi: Krishna Tritiya (Ma) (45.46% left)Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)Nakshatra: Poorvabhadra (Ju) (78.18% left)Yoga: Atiganda (Mo) (35.43% left)Karana: Vishti (Sa) (90.93% left)Hora Lord: Venus (5 min sign: Sg)Natal Chart of lady August 10, 1979Time: 11:45:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 72 E 50' 00", 18 N 58' 00" Bombay, IndiaLunar Yr-Mo: Siddarthi - SravanaTithi: Krishna Tritiya (Ma) (49.90% left)Vedic Weekday: Friday (Ve)Nakshatra: Poorvabhadra (Ju) (73.85% left)Yoga: Atiganda (Mo) (22.79% left)Karana: Vishti (Sa) (99.79% left)Hora Lord: Mars (5 min sign: Pi)i am not going into details as i dont hav much time .rgrds sunil nair , dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:>> > Dear Lerarned Astrologers,> > I am giving below the details of a female who lost her husband on 9th August 2009 at 00.28 hours i.e. after the midnight of 8th August in USA after Bone Marrow Transplant. Inspite of the best Medical Treatmeant he did not survive.> > Details of the female is as under> > Date of Birth 10th August 1979> Place of Birth Mumbai> Time of Birth 11.45 am> > I do not have her husbands details and I am not in a posiition to ask at the moment.> > She has Tula Lagna with the 7th house lord Mars in Bhagya in Mithun rashi. She is under Shani Mahadasha and Guru Antardasha till 4.6.2010. Her Mars is not under any evil aspect by the transit planets. I could not understand astrologically why she lost her husband.> > Is it because Shani is transiting over Shani and is 7th from Moon and the Yuti of Moon and Ketu in the 5th house giving rise to Pitru Dosha?> > I hope that the learned astrologers will throw light on the event which has taken place.> > D. D. Trivedi> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.>

Pranams,Mr.Dushyant Trivedi JI,The sad demise of the native's husband is much regretted.In my astrological delineations, did not get any satisfactory direct pointers for the native's widowhood but however her Sani Dasa Guru bukti impaired by gochara 12 house Guru and Sani in its 8th house mood seem to have worked as incidental catalyst to the death of her husband.Thus,(1) the native was under going Guru AD in Sani MD.Both are bathaka to her.Sani associated with kroora Rahu in Bathaka sthan is said to

be capable of depriving ones spouse during its dasa.(2) Guru is 64th Navamsa lord in union with Bathaka Soorya,placed at the 12th place to MD lord could give Duka-soka visana to the native.(Parasara samhiradha give the above details).(3) 12 th house gochara Guru may cause Dhuka-sOk in another foreign land,(4) Sani in its 8th house gochara mood may give "soodhaka dosha" visana (Sani generally give its next house gochara phalam 4 months ahead its transit)Further Sani seldom earned any good points at Virago in its PAV.(The above are the Yavaneswara's opinion).Regards/Dhananjayan--- On Tue, 25/8/09, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 Untimely DeathTo:

Date: Tuesday, 25 August, 2009, 10:23 AM

Dear Lerarned Astrologers,

I am giving below the details of a female who lost her husband on 9th August 2009 at 00.28 hours i.e. after the midnight of 8th August in USA after Bone Marrow Transplant. Inspite of the best Medical Treatmeant he did not survive.

Details of the female is as under

Date of Birth 10th August 1979

Place of Birth Mumbai

Time of Birth 11.45 am

I do not have her husbands details and I am not in a posiition to ask at the moment.

She has Tula Lagna with the 7th house lord Mars in Bhagya in Mithun rashi. She is under Shani Mahadasha and Guru Antardasha till 4.6.2010. Her Mars is not under any evil aspect by the transit planets. I could not understand astrologically why she lost her husband.

Is it because Shani is transiting over Shani and is 7th from Moon and the Yuti of Moon and Ketu in the 5th house giving rise to Pitru Dosha?

I hope that the learned astrologers will throw light on the event which has taken place.

D. D. Trivedi

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Dear Dhananjayan Ji Thanks for ur Post As far as badaka concept is concerned which shud b used in Prashna reading we r using in natal charts is overstretcing of rishi dictums i feel it that case all her planets except Moon and mars are one way or other way connected to badaka sign or Lord ,even we can say Moon is aspected By sani frm badaka rasi by sitting inside it.So where this strntching can take us ?also i hav seen when there is a report on events on what happened in a chart the badaka concepts appears in post mortem readings and other wise with 1000s of other charts who has no spl bad events then there is No badaka concept ,sure majority of the people r suffering and every one can escpe using badaka for any event even if it is break in business or marriage or sickness Here in this chart sure there is no indication of widow hood in one glance as 8th House is not afflicted ,except on sani drishti .Even i know every one is mesmerised By mars in 9th h .but who says mars as 7th L in 9th house supports marriage ? dont u think the bhgya is realy affected by placemnt of a malefic there and position of a planet in 2nd House generaly dont support its house behind which is 8th house here even there is a dictum that "navame subhasamyukte naari --"" has less problems in married life ,means natural benefic s in 9th supports a good married life ( here its longitivity ) and such a lady may not exprnce widowhood too But if u see Venus the Lord of Lagna and 8th L is weak due to various factors ,also having papakarathari ,and he is karaka for marital affairs and ruling happiness frm it and its nature of quality even .as a principle the afflictions to imp Houses shud b seen along frm Various Pointers which is Lagna ,Moon and venus ( u all know what they represent in married Life ) also since we dont hav chart of the husband we can see only possible periods of some mishapp s in her life ( other wise in chart matchting we hav to consider Longitivity of Husband too --i was telling many times even this grp that chart matchting is very serious exercise and unless some one is very highly spiritual then even he can fail at times how ever learned too )Now i am giving some pointers which i dont discussed b4 ( even if the same planetary forces r there in many charts depending lagna and other vargas the effects will vary also depending on diffrnce of birth time the dasa also will vary ( so even the first glance bad charts need not hav the effect of the charts bad aspects as dasa s r changed ,even a 5 Minit diffrnce in birth time can vary dasa for 6 Months in case a nativ born with Bigger planetary periods ( i mean birth dasa ),so sub periods and sub sub periods will vary and it will giv a totaly diffrt effects in dasa and all coming dasa s than expected .Then only if u see the karaka is spolied much it may affect in quality of the karaka ( here take venus and its karaka effects first ) in such charts ,as Dasa is givers of the good or worst effects in charts ,Generaly in atleast 90 % of charts the dasa will b indicating the event directly ,than first glance look of charts .Also dasa s and transits and the promise or weakness of a chart s work together like a cosmic clock and when all hands in the clock is pointing some thing bad then it becomes defenit also .So see dasa s too along with other pointers ( at times some charts may mislead at one look and even confuse us too ) here event is Known and hence i got a aversion also for explaining and re explaining every thing as it will b termed as some circus to just to justify events -------so see dasa also to see its effects U know that her sani the 4th and 5th L in dasa is going on do u know 2nd House can even act as maraka ,so here to the House b4 ,so i find in many cases of Libra lagna the famliy happiness and even relationships can b at times problem for them in one way or other way ,As same Lord rules effects and maraka of the House .here the 4th house of family happiness I think u know when planets is conjoined with nodes ( here it was rahu ) ,the nodes will mutate the real effect of planet and they may try to giv its best or worst in their own dasa s only and the dasa of Planet who conjoined with Nodes wil b bad even the presence of Nodes can spoil the owner of house they r in and it may b felt tru their dasa even and this chart u know jup is 64th amsa Lord and has other wise also some weakness like in mrityubhaga etc ,also see 6th House also in mrityubhaga ( if jhora is correct as i cannot refer prashnamarga everytime now and i dont know by heart the table ) So the event has happened in such a dasa also see the sani chidra called end of period of sani is also happeneing ,if we hav husband's chart then we can see in both charts if the period together was in both charts within a span of one yr ( i mean ending of a dasa or begining of another dasa ) Also tho i dont giv exact quote the the ashtamesha navamsa dispositor dasa many times i find it can act bad in married life ashtamesha amsesa dasayam vidhava ( here venus is lagna Lord too ) -the navamsa dispositor of ashtama graha can b bad in married life in dasa and it can even lead to vaidavya ) I agree with ur gochara results which u explained frm Moon as strting Points ,other wise it has a gr8 say on her 8th house and all major planets was aspecting or transitting to her 8th House or lord .if u make the chart of event day u can see the effects ( even the lagna was rising on her 8th house with mars ( why all worry abt mars and mangal dosha ?? is this not explaining ,mars is khsipra graha and it got a quality of swiftness and sudden action and results if u hav software u can see ashtavarga points of the day even ( i used to do manualy b4 and i many times convinced of its effects ) every one says her 7th Lord is free frm afflictions but forgets the ketu ( negetor drishti On it ) and also sani drishi happening on its 12th house and making a pakarthary dosha ,but in 2nd house has some good planets too ( i mean subha graha ) and making the karathri dosha less effectiv .( u can argue here i am overstrtching ) also see the navamsa of Jup ( her 3rd L and 6th L ) and sun both has panchamsa ( also givn amsa to 8th frm its own natal position ) in aquarious and connected with sani the 4th L and 5th L .so the dasa was working like hands of a clock even frm venus the karaka ,its lagna Lord ( here it is Moon ) and its 8th L is also weak and spoiled ( which has major say in Longitivity of married Life -here venus many ways qualifies it even as 8th L frm lagna ) i hope i cud able to explain it ,with my limited time rgrds sunil nair , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.Dushyant Trivedi JI,> > The sad demise of the native's husband is much regretted.> > In my astrological delineations, did not get any satisfactory direct pointers for the native's widowhood but however her Sani Dasa Guru bukti impaired by gochara 12 house Guru and Sani in its 8th house mood seem to have worked as incidental catalyst to the death of her husband.Thus,> (1) the native was under going Guru AD in Sani MD.Both are bathaka to her.Sani associated with kroora Rahu in Bathaka sthan is said to be capable of depriving ones spouse during its dasa.> (2) Guru is 64th Navamsa lord in union with Bathaka Soorya,placed at the 12th place to MD lord could give Duka-soka visana to the native.> (Parasara samhiradha give the above details).> > (3) 12 th house gochara Guru may cause Dhuka-sOk in another foreign land,> (4) Sani in its 8th house gochara mood may give "soodhaka dosha" visana (Sani generally give its next house gochara phalam 4 months ahead its transit)Further Sani seldom earned any good points at Virago in its PAV.> (The above are the Yavaneswara's opinion).> > Regards/Dhananjayan> > > --- On Tue, 25/8/09, dushyant trivedi trivedi20 wrote:> > dushyant trivedi trivedi20 Untimely Death> > Tuesday, 25 August, 2009, 10:23 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lerarned Astrologers,> > I am giving below the details of a female who lost her husband on 9th August 2009 at 00.28 hours i.e. after the midnight of 8th August in USA after Bone Marrow Transplant. Inspite of the best Medical Treatmeant he did not survive.> > Details of the female is as under> > Date of Birth 10th August 1979> Place of Birth Mumbai> Time of Birth 11.45 am> > I do not have her husbands details and I am not in a posiition to ask at the moment.> > She has Tula Lagna with the 7th house lord Mars in Bhagya in Mithun rashi. She is under Shani Mahadasha and Guru Antardasha till 4.6.2010. Her Mars is not under any evil aspect by the transit planets. I could not understand astrologically why she lost her husband.> > Is it because Shani is transiting over Shani and is 7th from Moon and the Yuti of Moon and Ketu in the 5th house giving rise to Pitru Dosha?> > I hope that the learned astrologers will throw light on the event which has taken place.> > D. D. Trivedi> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your preferred Email name!> Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com. > http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/>

Dear Sunil ji,

This is with reference to your post on marriage and matching of horoscopes.

I read everywhere that the 7th and 8th houses should preferably be clean. Could you tell me what is the logic behind this belief.? I have a cousin whose wife has 5 planets in the 7th. But marriage seems to be OK.

Regards,

Anita--- On Wed, 26/8/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Re: Untimely Death Date: Wednesday, 26 August, 2009, 3:33 PM

Dear Dhananjayan Ji Thanks for ur Post As far as badaka concept is concerned which shud b used in Prashna reading we r using in natal charts is overstretcing of rishi dictums i feel it that case all her planets except Moon and mars are one way or other way connected to badaka sign or Lord ,even we can say Moon is aspected By sani frm badaka rasi by sitting inside it.So where this strntching can take us ?also i hav seen when there is a report on events on what happened in a chart the badaka concepts appears in post mortem readings and other wise with 1000s of other charts who has no spl bad events then there is No badaka concept ,sure majority of the people r suffering and every one can escpe using badaka for any event even if it is break in business or marriage or sickness Here in this chart sure there is no indication of widow hood in one glance

as 8th House is not afflicted ,except on sani drishti .Even i know every one is mesmerised By mars in 9th h .but who says mars as 7th L in 9th house supports marriage ? dont u think the bhgya is realy affected by placemnt of a malefic there and position of a planet in 2nd House generaly dont support its house behind which is 8th house here even there is a dictum that "navame subhasamyukte naari --"" has less problems in married life ,means natural benefic s in 9th supports a good married life ( here its longitivity ) and such a lady may not exprnce widowhood too But if u see Venus the Lord of Lagna and 8th L is weak due to various factors ,also having papakarathari ,and he is karaka for marital affairs and ruling happiness frm it and its nature of quality even .as a principle the afflictions to imp Houses shud b seen along frm Various Pointers which is Lagna ,Moon and venus ( u all know what

they represent in married Life ) also since we dont hav chart of the husband we can see only possible periods of some mishapp s in her life ( other wise in chart matchting we hav to consider Longitivity of Husband too --i was telling many times even this grp that chart matchting is very serious exercise and unless some one is very highly spiritual then even he can fail at times how ever learned too )Now i am giving some pointers which i dont discussed b4 ( even if the same planetary forces r there in many charts depending lagna and other vargas the effects will vary also depending on diffrnce of birth time the dasa also will vary ( so even the first glance bad charts need not hav the effect of the charts bad aspects as dasa s r changed ,even a 5 Minit diffrnce in birth time can vary dasa for 6 Months in case a nativ born with Bigger planetary periods ( i mean birth dasa ),so sub periods and sub sub periods will vary and it will giv

a totaly diffrt effects in dasa and all coming dasa s than expected .Then only if u see the karaka is spolied much it may affect in quality of the karaka ( here take venus and its karaka effects first ) in such charts ,as Dasa is givers of the good or worst effects in charts ,Generaly in atleast 90 % of charts the dasa will b indicating the event directly ,than first glance look of charts .Also dasa s and transits and the promise or weakness of a chart s work together like a cosmic clock and when all hands in the clock is pointing some thing bad then it becomes defenit also .So see dasa s too along with other pointers ( at times some charts may mislead at one look and even confuse us too ) here event is Known and hence i got a aversion also for explaining and re explaining every thing as it will b termed as some circus to just to justify events ------------ --------- --------- --------- -so see

dasa also to see its effects U know that her sani the 4th and 5th L in dasa is going on do u know 2nd House can even act as maraka ,so here to the House b4 ,so i find in many cases of Libra lagna the famliy happiness and even relationships can b at times problem for them in one way or other way ,As same Lord rules effects and maraka of the House .here the 4th house of family happiness I think u know when planets is conjoined with nodes ( here it was rahu ) ,the nodes will mutate the real effect of planet and they may try to giv its best or worst in their own dasa s only and the dasa of Planet who conjoined with Nodes wil b bad even the presence of Nodes can spoil the owner of house they r in and it may b felt tru their dasa even and this chart u know jup is 64th amsa Lord and has other wise also some weakness like in mrityubhaga etc ,also see 6th House also in mrityubhaga ( if jhora is correct as i

cannot refer prashnamarga everytime now and i dont know by heart the table ) So the event has happened in such a dasa also see the sani chidra called end of period of sani is also happeneing ,if we hav husband's chart then we can see in both charts if the period together was in both charts within a span of one yr ( i mean ending of a dasa or begining of another dasa ) Also tho i dont giv exact quote the the ashtamesha navamsa dispositor dasa many times i find it can act bad in married life ashtamesha amsesa dasayam vidhava ( here venus is lagna Lord too ) -the navamsa dispositor of ashtama graha can b bad in married life in dasa and it can even lead to vaidavya ) I agree with ur gochara results which u explained frm Moon as strting Points ,other wise it has a gr8 say on her 8th house and all major planets was aspecting or transitting to her 8th House or lord .if u make the chart of event day u can see the

effects ( even the lagna was rising on her 8th house with mars ( why all worry abt mars and mangal dosha ?? is this not explaining ,mars is khsipra graha and it got a quality of swiftness and sudden action and results if u hav software u can see ashtavarga points of the day even ( i used to do manualy b4 and i many times convinced of its effects ) every one says her 7th Lord is free frm afflictions but forgets the ketu ( negetor drishti On it ) and also sani drishi happening on its 12th house and making a pakarthary dosha ,but in 2nd house has some good planets too ( i mean subha graha ) and making the karathri dosha less effectiv .( u can argue here i am overstrtching ) also see the navamsa of Jup ( her 3rd L and 6th L ) and sun both has panchamsa ( also givn amsa to 8th frm its own natal position ) in aquarious and connected with sani the 4th L and 5th L ..so the dasa was working like hands of a clock even

frm venus the karaka ,its lagna Lord ( here it is Moon ) and its 8th L is also weak and spoiled ( which has major say in Longitivity of married Life -here venus many ways qualifies it even as 8th L frm lagna ) i hope i cud able to explain it ,with my limited time rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.Dushyant Trivedi JI,> > The sad demise of the native's husband is much regretted.> > In my astrological delineations, did not get any satisfactory direct pointers for the native's widowhood but however her Sani Dasa Guru bukti impaired by gochara 12 house Guru and Sani in its 8th house mood seem to have worked as incidental catalyst to the death of her husband.Thus,> (1) the native was under going Guru AD in Sani MD.Both are bathaka to

her.Sani associated with kroora Rahu in Bathaka sthan is said to be capable of depriving ones spouse during its dasa.> (2) Guru is 64th Navamsa lord in union with Bathaka Soorya,placed at the 12th place to MD lord could give Duka-soka visana to the native.> (Parasara samhiradha give the above details).> > (3) 12 th house gochara Guru may cause Dhuka-sOk in another foreign land,> (4) Sani in its 8th house gochara mood may give "soodhaka dosha" visana (Sani generally give its next house gochara phalam 4 months ahead its transit)Further Sani seldom earned any good points at Virago in its PAV.> (The above are the Yavaneswara' s opinion).> > Regards/Dhananjayan> > > --- On Tue, 25/8/09, dushyant trivedi trivedi20@.. . wrote:> > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@.. .> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Untimely Death> ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com> Tuesday, 25 August, 2009, 10:23 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lerarned Astrologers,> > I am giving below the details of a female who lost her husband on 9th August 2009 at 00.28 hours i.e. after the midnight of 8th August in USA after Bone Marrow Transplant. Inspite of the best Medical Treatmeant he did not survive.> > Details of the female is as under> > Date of Birth 10th August 1979> Place of Birth Mumbai> Time of Birth 11.45 am> > I do not have her husbands details and I am not in a posiition to ask at the moment.> > She has Tula Lagna with the 7th house lord Mars in Bhagya in Mithun rashi. She is under Shani Mahadasha and Guru Antardasha till 4.6.2010. Her Mars is not under

any evil aspect by the transit planets. I could not understand astrologically why she lost her husband.> > Is it because Shani is transiting over Shani and is 7th from Moon and the Yuti of Moon and Ketu in the 5th house giving rise to Pitru Dosha?> > I hope that the learned astrologers will throw light on the event which has taken place.> > D. D. Trivedi> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your preferred Email name!> Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com. > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>

start: 2008-06-21

end: 0000-00-00

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear anita Ji Thanks for ur post The 7th H is ruling marriage ,the person ,his quality and our approach to marital life etc and 8th shows its Longitivity ,also Our Longitivity too ( both has a say in Longitivity of married life ),even it can show Income of partner etc if many planets in 7th then they can always work as maraka for self ( maraka means not neccessarily killer but can cause pain too ) ,also can show a sort of Multitude ( multiplicity ) in marriage matters ,so it may affect the quality of married life ,more than one marriage is decided by desa ,kala patra too ,some persons due to culture wont get seperated at all ,I know many kerala christians suffeering in their married Life as it is against their blf and divorse has to b endoresed by pope himself with valid reasons ( means only adultery and u shud proov it with solid proof -other wise he also will not giv approaval )i also hav a chart with 5 planets in 7th house ,a lady belong to one of the Royal family of south india and her marriage life is very good frm outside ,and she personaly told me she was living Like a virgin all the life and has 2 kids ( with medical help ) and she is Now 64 .still Husband is aliv .Now her daughter is also having the same problem tho her 7th L is in 8th ( husband is away and doing business in dubai and i think it was an excuse frm him to avoid her tho he used to come every 6 months in india still she also complains same thing .her chart the venus is heavily afflicted and his chart venus in in 12th house in virgo in debilation and with so many planets ) Her lagna and Moon sign is leo and sani in pisces and venus in taurus with mars and rahu aspected by sani I always thinks this Husband is interested in getting money when ever required to expand business and which is givn by them always without any question s ,she is a govrmtnt officer and it is the excuse he always says to her for Not taking her along and Now she is a mental patient too .As i think she Knows why this is happening,during marriage he was working in Prvt firm in india .Even it says so many planets in House ( other than pravarjya yoga -its quality also can b decided By her 9th House and still strnght etc ) can spoil such House and its dasa periods as many planets will fight each other to giv its results and finaly whole life too in a mess if the dasa is happening also concentrating in 7th house planets .So very deep scrutiny of charts and their personal relationships with astrologers may always tell the real truth i dont hav much time ,so post data and let grp discuss it rgrds sunil nair , Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> This is with reference to your post on marriage and matching of horoscopes.> I read everywhere that the 7th and 8th houses should preferably be clean. Could you tell me what is the logic behind this belief.? I have a cousin whose wife has 5 planets in the 7th. But marriage seems to be OK.> Regards, > Anita> > --- On Wed, 26/8/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala Re: Untimely Death> > Wednesday, 26 August, 2009, 3:33 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjayan Ji > > Thanks for ur Post > > As far as badaka concept is concerned which shud b used in Prashna reading we r using in natal charts is overstretcing of rishi dictums i feel > > it that case all her planets except Moon and mars are one way or other way connected to badaka sign or Lord ,even we can say Moon is aspected By sani frm badaka rasi by sitting inside it.So where this strntching can take us ?> > also i hav seen when there is a report on events on what happened in a chart the badaka concepts appears in post mortem readings and other wise with 1000s of other charts who has no spl bad events then there is No badaka concept ,sure majority of the people r suffering and every one can escpe using badaka for any event even if it is break in business or marriage or sickness > > Here in this chart sure there is no indication of widow hood in one glance > as 8th House is not afflicted ,except on sani drishti .> > Even i know every one is mesmerised By mars in 9th h .but who says mars as 7th L in 9th house supports marriage ? dont u think the bhgya is realy affected by placemnt of a malefic there and position of a planet in 2nd House generaly dont support its house behind which is 8th house here > > even there is a dictum that "navame subhasamyukte naari --"" has less problems in married life ,means natural benefic s in 9th supports a good married life ( here its longitivity ) and such a lady may not exprnce widowhood too > > But if u see Venus the Lord of Lagna and 8th L is weak due to various factors ,also having papakarathari ,and he is karaka for marital affairs and ruling happiness frm it and its nature of quality even .> > as a principle the afflictions to imp Houses shud b seen along frm Various Pointers which is Lagna ,Moon and venus ( u all know what they represent in married Life ) > > also since we dont hav chart of the husband we can see only possible periods of some mishapp s in her life ( other wise in chart matchting we hav to consider Longitivity of Husband too --i was telling many times even this grp that chart matchting is very serious exercise and unless some one is very highly spiritual then even he can fail at times how ever learned too )> > Now i am giving some pointers which i dont discussed b4 ( even if the same planetary forces r there in many charts depending lagna and other vargas the effects will vary also depending on diffrnce of birth time the dasa also will vary ( so even the first glance bad charts need not hav the effect of the charts bad aspects as dasa s r changed ,even a 5 Minit diffrnce in birth time can vary dasa for 6 Months in case a nativ born with Bigger planetary periods ( i mean birth dasa ),so sub periods and sub sub periods will vary and it will giv a totaly diffrt effects in dasa and all coming dasa s than expected .Then only if u see the karaka is spolied much it may affect in quality of the karaka ( here take venus and its karaka effects first ) in such charts ,as Dasa is givers of the good or worst effects in charts ,Generaly in atleast 90 % of charts the dasa will b indicating the event directly ,than first glance look of charts .> > Also dasa s and transits and the promise or weakness of a chart s work together like a cosmic clock and when all hands in the clock is pointing some thing bad then it becomes defenit also .> > So see dasa s too along with other pointers ( at times some charts may mislead at one look and even confuse us too ) here event is Known and hence i got a aversion also for explaining and re explaining every thing as it will b termed as some circus to just to justify events > ------------ --------- --------- --------- -> > so see dasa also to see its effects > > > U know that her sani the 4th and 5th L in dasa is going on > > do u know 2nd House can even act as maraka ,so here to the House b4 ,so i find in many cases of Libra lagna the famliy happiness and even relationships can b at times problem for them in one way or other way ,As same Lord rules effects and maraka of the House .here the 4th house of family happiness > > I think u know when planets is conjoined with nodes ( here it was rahu ) ,the nodes will mutate the real effect of planet and they may try to giv its best or worst in their own dasa s only and the dasa of Planet who conjoined with Nodes wil b bad > even the presence of Nodes can spoil the owner of house they r in and it may b felt tru their dasa even > > and this chart u know jup is 64th amsa Lord and has other wise also some weakness like in mrityubhaga etc ,also see 6th House also in mrityubhaga ( if jhora is correct as i cannot refer prashnamarga everytime now and i dont know by heart the table ) > > So the event has happened in such a dasa > > also see the sani chidra called end of period of sani is also happeneing ,if we hav husband's chart then we can see in both charts if the period together was in both charts within a span of one yr ( i mean ending of a dasa or begining of another dasa ) > > Also tho i dont giv exact quote the the ashtamesha navamsa dispositor dasa many times i find it can act bad in married life > > ashtamesha amsesa dasayam vidhava ( here venus is lagna Lord too ) -the navamsa dispositor of ashtama graha can b bad in married life in dasa and it can even lead to vaidavya ) > > I agree with ur gochara results which u explained frm Moon as strting Points ,other wise it has a gr8 say on her 8th house and all major planets was aspecting or transitting to her 8th House or lord .> > if u make the chart of event day u can see the effects ( even the lagna was rising on her 8th house with mars ( why all worry abt mars and mangal dosha ?? is this not explaining ,mars is khsipra graha and it got a quality of swiftness and sudden action and results > > if u hav software u can see ashtavarga points of the day even ( i used to do manualy b4 and i many times convinced of its effects ) > > every one says her 7th Lord is free frm afflictions but forgets the ketu ( negetor drishti On it ) and also sani drishi happening on its 12th house and making a pakarthary dosha ,but in 2nd house has some good planets too ( i mean subha graha ) and making the karathri dosha less effectiv .( u can argue here i am overstrtching ) > > also see the navamsa of Jup ( her 3rd L and 6th L ) and sun both has panchamsa ( also givn amsa to 8th frm its own natal position ) in aquarious and connected with sani the 4th L and 5th L .> > so the dasa was working like hands of a clock > > even frm venus the karaka ,its lagna Lord ( here it is Moon ) and its 8th L is also weak and spoiled ( which has major say in Longitivity of married Life -here venus many ways qualifies it even as 8th L frm lagna ) > > i hope i cud able to explain it ,with my limited time > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya@ wrote:> >> > Pranams,> > > > Mr.Dushyant Trivedi JI,> > > > The sad demise of the native's husband is much regretted.> > > > In my astrological delineations, did not get any satisfactory direct pointers for the native's widowhood but however her Sani Dasa Guru bukti impaired by gochara 12 house Guru and Sani in its 8th house mood seem to have worked as incidental catalyst to the death of her husband.Thus,> > (1) the native was under going Guru AD in Sani MD.Both are bathaka to her..Sani associated with kroora Rahu in Bathaka sthan is said to be capable of depriving ones spouse during its dasa.> > (2) Guru is 64th Navamsa lord in union with Bathaka Soorya,placed at the 12th place to MD lord could give Duka-soka visana to the native.> > (Parasara samhiradha give the above details).> > > > (3) 12 th house gochara Guru may cause Dhuka-sOk in another foreign land,> > (4) Sani in its 8th house gochara mood may give "soodhaka dosha" visana (Sani generally give its next house gochara phalam 4 months ahead its transit)Further Sani seldom earned any good points at Virago in its PAV.> > (The above are the Yavaneswara' s opinion).> > > > Regards/Dhananjayan> > > > > > --- On Tue, 25/8/09, dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ . wrote:> > > > dushyant trivedi trivedi20@ .> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Untimely Death> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Tuesday, 25 August, 2009, 10:23 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lerarned Astrologers,> > > > I am giving below the details of a female who lost her husband on 9th August 2009 at 00.28 hours i.e. after the midnight of 8th August in USA after Bone Marrow Transplant. Inspite of the best Medical Treatmeant he did not survive.> > > > Details of the female is as under> > > > Date of Birth 10th August 1979> > Place of Birth Mumbai> > Time of Birth 11.45 am> > > > I do not have her husbands details and I am not in a posiition to ask at the moment.> > > > She has Tula Lagna with the 7th house lord Mars in Bhagya in Mithun rashi.. She is under Shani Mahadasha and Guru Antardasha till 4.6.2010. Her Mars is not under any evil aspect by the transit planets. I could not understand astrologically why she lost her husband.> > > > Is it because Shani is transiting over Shani and is 7th from Moon and the Yuti of Moon and Ketu in the 5th house giving rise to Pitru Dosha?> > > > I hope that the learned astrologers will throw light on the event which has taken place.> > > > D. D. Trivedi> > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your preferred Email name!> > Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com. > > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local./>