IndiaDivine.org

remarriage/multiple marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear List here is one chart who used to post query regrding childlessness constantly in various grp s in past .we can see reasons of the break in marriage/multiple marriage ,

rgrds sunil nair

vedic astrology , "harinam_2000" <harinam_2000 wrote:Dear all,I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2008. No children from this marriage. I work as an educator/teacher trainer. I am trying my best to get re-married but unable to find the right lady. My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.Is it possible to know when I will meet my future wife, when marriage will take place and any other distinct details of her?Thanks.hariSome old mails frm Him

----------------------

was born on 17 April 1972 at 10:49 am Singapore time in Singapore.I have strong sexual desires but it never materializes in action. Inreality, indeed my sexual levels of sustenance are weak and have beenthe cause of lots of problems, unhappiness and frustrations in mymarried life. Furthermore, this has severely hampered our ability totry for a baby and we are losing hope slowly. I have seen numerousdoctors and their evaluation is that my lack of sexual energy is notdue to any physical deficiency but likely caused by psychologicalreasons.Could someone read my charts pls? And tell me which planets are maleficor benefic and the reasons for my sexual limitations? Any remedialmeasures suggested would be good to.......rgdsk----------------------------

vedic astrology , "harinam_2000"<harinam_2000 wrote:>> Hi all,>> Different astrologers have said different things. Pls provide some> reliable, accurate readings:>> My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am> Singapore timing and born in Singapore. Latitude and longitude of> singapore are 1 14N 103 55 E respectively.> Day Light Saving Time: On permanent DST ( UTC+8 at UTC+7 longitude)>>> My wife's date of birth is 19 Jan 1974 and birth timing is 10:30 am> Ukrainian timing and born in

Rovno, Ukraine. Latitude and longitude> of rovno are 50.40N 26.10E> Daylight Saving Time difference compared to UTC/GMT is +3 hours.> Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 25 and ends on Sunday,> October 28. The rest of the year is on Standard Time.>> Some questions on which we need help:>> 1) We are trying recently but with no success for a child. When> exactly should we expect our first child to be born into our family?>> 2) What would be the gender of our first child?>> 3) How many children in total and what would their gender be?>> Thanks.>> rgds> mk>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Sunil Ji and All,

This is a great example to answer Anita Ji's question of what can happen when a cluster of planets occupy the 7H. Here the result is quite dramatic. Being Scorpio Lagna, Venus is doubly important and is in the 7H. Mars/Venus combo gives him the Increased Sexual desire, amplified by an aspect from Rahu, but unfortunately Saturn is there as well. Even Mars/Venus combo is the 7L and 6L in 7H a classic combo for possible divorce. Influence of Saturn and Rahu on the 7H does not bode well for marriage.

This is also the classic case of Rahu influencing its dispositor, related to the 7H, almost guarantee for divorce.

Unfortunately missing is the aspect of a very auspicious Jupiter for Scorpio Lagna. Note Jupiter does not aspect 7L or the 7H (since the 7L is in the 7H).

3rd house (of the Zodiac which is the only place (Gemini) where a man and a woman come together) needs to be strong for strong sexual performance. 3L Sa is conjunct 6L of celibacy. In the Navamsha, more crucially, 3L Saturn is debilitated and has gone 12 away (compared to D-1), double indication of sexual inadequacy.

Initially I was relieved that the atleast the other sexually immature Graha, Mercury was not involved, but alas, Me is the 7L of D-9 and has gone 8 signs away in the D-9 when compared to the Rashi and gone to the 8H of D-9. Also Rahu is in the Lagna of D-9. Also Venus the 7L (of D-1) is in Nidhanamsha (occupying the Navamsha owned by the 8L in the Rashi chart (Me)).

So we can see with Sa, Me having influence on the 7H and weak 3L and 3H, resulted in impotency.

Interestingly DK says "If a native's 7L is in Nidhanamsha the native will be sinful in joining several women", but in this case due to sexual inadequacy, it had a different result (that is losing the woman he had).

Divorce happened in Jupiter-Mars-Rahu. Ju/Ma are 6/8 in D-1, 12/2 in D-9. Jupiter in in 6H and Mars is deb in D-9, aspected by Rahu in both charts. In Transit in Feb 2008, both Mars and Rahu were transiting in trines from Navamsha Rashi of Venus.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 8:45:50 PM remarriage/multiple marriage

Dear List here is one chart who used to post query regrding childlessness constantly in various grp s in past .we can see reasons of the break in marriage/multiple marriage ,

rgrds sunil nair

vedic astrology, "harinam_2000" <harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:Dear all,I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2008. No children from this marriage. I work as an educator/teacher trainer. I am trying my best to get re-married but unable to find the right lady. My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.Is it possible to know when I will meet my future wife, when marriage will take place and any other distinct details of her?Thanks.hariSome old mails frm Him

------------ --------- -

was born on 17 April 1972 at 10:49 am Singapore time in Singapore.I have strong sexual desires but it never materializes in action. Inreality, indeed my sexual levels of sustenance are weak and have beenthe cause of lots of problems, unhappiness and frustrations in mymarried life. Furthermore, this has severely hampered our ability totry for a baby and we are losing hope slowly. I have seen numerousdoctors and their evaluation is that my lack of sexual energy is notdue to any physical deficiency but likely caused by psychologicalreasons.Could someone read my charts pls? And tell me which planets are maleficor benefic and the reasons for my sexual limitations? Any remedialmeasures suggested would be good to.......rgdsk------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

vedic astrology, "harinam_2000"<harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:>> Hi all,>> Different astrologers have said different things. Pls provide some> reliable, accurate readings:>> My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am> Singapore timing and born in Singapore. Latitude and longitude of> singapore are 1 14N 103 55 E respectively.> Day Light Saving Time: On permanent DST ( UTC+8 at UTC+7 longitude)>>> My wife's date of birth is 19 Jan 1974 and birth timing is 10:30 am> Ukrainian timing and born in Rovno, Ukraine.

Latitude and longitude> of rovno are 50.40N 26.10E> Daylight Saving Time difference compared to UTC/GMT is +3 hours.> Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 25 and ends on Sunday,> October 28. The rest of the year is on Standard Time.>> Some questions on which we need help:>> 1) We are trying recently but with no success for a child. When> exactly should we expect our first child to be born into our family?>> 2) What would be the gender of our first child?>> 3) How many children in total and what would their gender be?>> Thanks.>> rgds> mk>

Dear Anita Ji,

I just spent half hour of typing and delaying my sleep working on the wrong chart !!! I typed in PM instead of AM. !!!

Since PM fits his story really well, I am going to sleep now and ignore reality and let some one else have a go at it.

But in a few seconds I can still see the conjunction of the 7L Mars and 6L Venus. Jupiter is now the 8L and he is running the Dasha of the 8L and Antar of 7L which is deb in D-9. You can still see the cluster aspecting 7H. 3L Moon is still closely afflicted by 12L Ma and still aspected by Rahu. Rahu still influences his dispositor Sa who influences both 7H and 7L.

You can take it from her Anita Ji .

Regards,

-Manoj

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 10:31:04 PMRe: remarriage/multiple marriage

Dear Manoj ji,

Surprisingly, I am getting taurus as lagna for this horoscope. Using JHhora 7.3.

Regards,

Anita--- On Mon, 31/8/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] remarriage/multiple marriageancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, 31 August, 2009, 5:12 AM

Dear Sunil Ji and All,

This is a great example to answer Anita Ji's question of what can happen when a cluster of planets occupy the 7H. Here the result is quite dramatic. Being Scorpio Lagna, Venus is doubly important and is in the 7H. Mars/Venus combo gives him the Increased Sexual desire, amplified by an aspect from Rahu, but unfortunately Saturn is there as well. Even Mars/Venus combo is the 7L and 6L in 7H a classic combo for possible divorce. Influence of Saturn and Rahu on the 7H does not bode well for marriage.

This is also the classic case of Rahu influencing its dispositor, related to the 7H, almost guarantee for divorce.

Unfortunately missing is the aspect of a very auspicious Jupiter for Scorpio Lagna. Note Jupiter does not aspect 7L or the 7H (since the 7L is in the 7H).

3rd house (of the Zodiac which is the only place (Gemini) where a man and a woman come together) needs to be strong for strong sexual performance. 3L Sa is conjunct 6L of celibacy. In the Navamsha, more crucially, 3L Saturn is debilitated and has gone 12 away (compared to D-1), double indication of sexual inadequacy.

Initially I was relieved that the atleast the other sexually immature Graha, Mercury was not involved, but alas, Me is the 7L of D-9 and has gone 8 signs away in the D-9 when compared to the Rashi and gone to the 8H of D-9. Also Rahu is in the Lagna of D-9. Also Venus the 7L (of D-1) is in Nidhanamsha (occupying the Navamsha owned by the 8L in the Rashi chart (Me)).

So we can see with Sa, Me having influence on the 7H and weak 3L and 3H, resulted in impotency.

Interestingly DK says "If a native's 7L is in Nidhanamsha the native will be sinful in joining several women", but in this case due to sexual inadequacy, it had a different result (that is losing the woman he had).

Divorce happened in Jupiter-Mars- Rahu. Ju/Ma are 6/8 in D-1, 12/2 in D-9. Jupiter in in 6H and Mars is deb in D-9, aspected by Rahu in both charts. In Transit in Feb 2008, both Mars and Rahu were transiting in trines from Navamsha Rashi of Venus.

Regards,

-Manoj

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, August 30, 2009 8:45:50 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] remarriage/multiple marriage

rgrds sunil nair

vedic astrology, "harinam_2000" <harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:Dear all,I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2008. No children from this marriage. I work as an educator/teacher trainer. I am trying my best to get re-married but unable to find the right lady. My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.Is it possible to know when I will meet my future wife, when marriage will take place and any other distinct details of her?Thanks.hariSome old mails frm Him

------------ --------- -

was born on 17 April 1972 at 10:49 am Singapore time in Singapore.I have strong sexual desires but it never materializes in action. Inreality, indeed my sexual levels of sustenance are weak and have beenthe cause of lots of problems, unhappiness and frustrations in mymarried life. Furthermore, this has severely hampered our ability totry for a baby and we are losing hope slowly. I have seen numerousdoctors and their evaluation is that my lack of sexual energy is notdue to any physical deficiency but likely caused by psychologicalreasons.Could someone read my charts pls? And tell me which planets are maleficor benefic and the reasons for my sexual limitations? Any remedialmeasures suggested would be good to.......rgdsk------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

vedic astrology, "harinam_2000"<harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:>> Hi all,>> Different astrologers have said different things. Pls provide some> reliable, accurate readings:>> My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am> Singapore timing and born in Singapore. Latitude and longitude of> singapore are 1 14N 103 55 E respectively.> Day Light Saving Time: On permanent DST ( UTC+8 at UTC+7 longitude)>>> My wife's date of birth is 19 Jan 1974 and birth timing is 10:30 am> Ukrainian timing and born in Rovno, Ukraine.

Latitude and longitude> of rovno are 50.40N 26.10E> Daylight Saving Time difference compared to UTC/GMT is +3 hours.> Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 25 and ends on Sunday,> October 28. The rest of the year is on Standard Time.>> Some questions on which we need help:>> 1) We are trying recently but with no success for a child. When> exactly should we expect our first child to be born into our family?>> 2) What would be the gender of our first child?>> 3) How many children in total and what would their gender be?>> Thanks.>> rgds> mk>

Dear anita Ji and Manoj ji I think DST ( day Lite saving time applicable here ) ,if some one Knows abt more correctly Pls advise I am getting gemini with adjusted DST and hence U can see 12th House of sayya sukha is totaly afflicted ( if it is gemini Lagna ) and 2/8 Houses is also afflicted frm other indicators moon and venus also u can see all afflictions and arriv at ur own judgemnt dasa was Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon): Jup MD: 1999-09-16 (10:54:50) - 2015-09-16 (8:02:02) Ven AD: 2007-07-29 (16:41:53) - 2010-03-29 (16:13:05) Sun PD: 2008-01-08 (0:37:05) - 2008-02-25 (17:23:38) Sookshma-antardasas in this PD: Sun: 2008-01-08 (0:37:05) - 2008-01-10 (11:03:24) Moon: 2008-01-10 (11:03:24) - 2008-01-14 (12:27:17) Mars: 2008-01-14 (12:27:17) - 2008-01-17 (8:38:00) Rah: 2008-01-17 (8:38:00) - 2008-01-24 (15:56:59) Jup: 2008-01-24 (15:56:59) - 2008-01-31 (3:47:12) Sat: 2008-01-31 (3:47:12) - 2008-02-07 (20:50:34) Merc: 2008-02-07 (20:50:34) - 2008-02-14 (18:25:10) Ket: 2008-02-14 (18:25:10) - 2008-02-17 (14:35:53) Ven: 2008-02-17 (14:35:53) - 2008-02-25 (17:23:38) Here is Data Natal Chart April 17, 1972Time: 10:49:00Time Zone: 7:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 103 E 51' 00", 1 N 17' 00" Singapore City, SingaporeLunar Yr-Mo: Paridhavi - Adhika VaisakhaTithi: Sukla Chaturthi (Me) (13.64% left)Vedic Weekday: Monday (Mo)Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (24.15% left)Yoga: Sobhana (Su) (96.02% left)Karana: Vishti (Sa) (27.28% left)Hora Lord: Sun (5 min sign: Sc)Mahakala Hora: Sun (5 min sign: Li)Kaala Lord: Sun (Mahakala: Mars)rgrds sunil nair , Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji,> Surprisingly, I am getting taurus as lagna for this horoscope. Using JHhora 7.3.> Regards,> Anita> > --- On Mon, 31/8/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj wrote:> > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj Re: remarriage/multiple marriage> > Monday, 31 August, 2009, 5:12 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sunil Ji and All,> > This is a great example to answer Anita Ji's question of what can happen when a cluster of planets occupy the 7H. Here the result is quite dramatic. Being Scorpio Lagna, Venus is doubly important and is in the 7H. Mars/Venus combo gives him the Increased Sexual desire, amplified by an aspect from Rahu, but unfortunately Saturn is there as well. Even Mars/Venus combo is the 7L and 6L in 7H a classic combo for possible divorce. Influence of Saturn and Rahu on the 7H does not bode well for marriage.> This is also the classic case of Rahu influencing its dispositor, related to the 7H, almost guarantee for divorce.> > Unfortunately missing is the aspect of a very auspicious Jupiter for Scorpio Lagna. Note Jupiter does not aspect 7L or the 7H (since the 7L is in the 7H).> > 3rd house (of the Zodiac which is the only place (Gemini) where a man and a woman come together) needs to be strong for strong sexual performance. 3L Sa is conjunct 6L of celibacy. In the Navamsha, more crucially, 3L Saturn is debilitated and has gone 12 away (compared to D-1), double indication of sexual inadequacy.> > Initially I was relieved that the atleast the other sexually immature Graha, Mercury was not involved, but alas, Me is the 7L of D-9 and has gone 8 signs away in the D-9 when compared to the Rashi and gone to the 8H of D-9. Also Rahu is in the Lagna of D-9. Also Venus the 7L (of D-1) is in Nidhanamsha (occupying the Navamsha owned by the 8L in the Rashi chart (Me)).> > So we can see with Sa, Me having influence on the 7H and weak 3L and 3H, resulted in impotency.> > Interestingly DK says "If a native's 7L is in Nidhanamsha the native will be sinful in joining several women", but in this case due to sexual inadequacy, it had a different result (that is losing the woman he had).> > Divorce happened in Jupiter-Mars- Rahu. Ju/Ma are 6/8 in D-1, 12/2 in D-9. Jupiter in in 6H and Mars is deb in D-9, aspected by Rahu in both charts. In Transit in Feb 2008, both Mars and Rahu were transiting in trines from Navamsha Rashi of Venus.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > > > Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, August 30, 2009 8:45:50 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] remarriage/multiple marriage> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear List > > here is one chart who used to post query regrding childlessness constantly in various grp s in past .> > we can see reasons of the break in marriage/multiple marriage ,> > rgrds sunil nair > > vedic astrology, "harinam_2000" <harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:> > Dear all,> > I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2008. No children from this marriage. I work as an educator/teacher trainer. I am trying my best to get re-married but unable to find the right lady. My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.> > Is it possible to know when I will meet my future wife, when marriage will take place and any other distinct details of her?> > > Thanks.> hari> > Some old mails frm Him > ------------ --------- -> was born on 17 April 1972 at 10:49 am Singapore time in Singapore.> > I have strong sexual desires but it never materializes in action. In> reality, indeed my sexual levels of sustenance are weak and have been> the cause of lots of problems, unhappiness and frustrations in my> married life. Furthermore, this has severely hampered our ability to> try for a baby and we are losing hope slowly. I have seen numerous> doctors and their evaluation is that my lack of sexual energy is not> due to any physical deficiency but likely caused by psychological> reasons.> > Could someone read my charts pls? And tell me which planets are malefic> or benefic and the reasons for my sexual limitations? Any remedial> measures suggested would be good to.......> > rgds> k> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----> > vedic astrology, "harinam_2000"> <harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:> >> > Hi all,> >> > Different astrologers have said different things. Pls provide some> > reliable, accurate readings:> >> > My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am> > Singapore timing and born in Singapore. Latitude and longitude of> > singapore are 1 14N 103 55 E respectively.> > Day Light Saving Time: On permanent DST ( UTC+8 at UTC+7 longitude)> >> >> > My wife's date of birth is 19 Jan 1974 and birth timing is 10:30 am> > Ukrainian timing and born in Rovno, Ukraine. Latitude and longitude> > of rovno are 50.40N 26.10E> > Daylight Saving Time difference compared to UTC/GMT is +3 hours.> > Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 25 and ends on Sunday,> > October 28. The rest of the year is on Standard Time.> >> > Some questions on which we need help:> >> > 1) We are trying recently but with no success for a child. When> > exactly should we expect our first child to be born into our family?> >> > 2) What would be the gender of our first child?> >> > 3) How many children in total and what would their gender be?> >> > Thanks.> >> > rgds> > mk> >> > > > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./>

Dear Yogesh Ji sure ,i was also doubtful This ppl consult so many astrologers and every one will strt correcting Birth time and this fellows always sent charts with new rectified birth time i use to advice every one abt this ,even recently some one concted me and i asked him to giv me pls what ever birth time u r using than rectified by some one and our intuitions will guide u in rest of predictions then he giv me his assumed Birth time and i cud able to pin point his problems and further guidance the KAS and KP ppl may totaly go wrong when the birth time is not exact ,(i may b wrong in my views ) if they use as it is what ever they supply as this is more a mathematical astrology .And many times we may hav to resort to events that happened in life .sure ,events will guide better every one in predicting .i wish to hear ur views on this subjuct rgrds sunil nair , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> I checked and found that the Time of Birth(TOB) he has given is woefully wrong...!> I gave up...!> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > ________________________________> Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala > Monday, August 31, 2009 9:15:50 AM> remarriage/multiple marriage> > > > > > >> >Dear List> >> >here is one chart who used to post query regrding childlessness constantly in various grp s in past .> >> >we can see reasons of the break in marriage/multiple marriage ,> >> >rgrds sunil nair> >> >vedic astrology, "harinam_2000" <harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:> >> >Dear all,> >> >I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2008. No children from this marriage. I work as an educator/teacher trainer. I am trying my best to get re-married but unable to find the right lady. My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.> >> >Is it possible to know when I will meet my future wife, when marriage will take place and any other distinct details of her?> >> >> >Thanks.> >hari> >> >Some old mails frm Him> >------------ --------- -> > was born on 17 April 1972 at 10:49 am Singapore time in Singapore.> >> >I have strong sexual desires but it never materializes in action. In> >reality, indeed my sexual levels of sustenance are weak and have been> >the cause of lots of problems, unhappiness and frustrations in my> >married life. Furthermore, this has severely hampered our ability to> >try for a baby and we are losing hope slowly. I have seen numerous> >doctors and their evaluation is that my lack of sexual energy is not> >due to any physical deficiency but likely caused by psychological> >reasons.> >> >Could someone read my charts pls? And tell me which planets are malefic> >or benefic and the reasons for my sexual limitations? Any remedial> >measures suggested would be good to.......> >> >rgds> >k> >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----> > > >vedic astrology, "harinam_2000"> ><harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:> >>> >> Hi all,> >>> >> Different astrologers have said different things. Pls provide some> >> reliable, accurate readings:> >>> >> My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am> >> Singapore timing and born in Singapore. Latitude and longitude of> >> singapore are 1 14N 103 55 E respectively.> >> Day Light Saving Time: On permanent DST ( UTC+8 at UTC+7 longitude)> >>> >>> >> My wife's date of birth is 19 Jan 1974 and birth timing is 10:30 am> >> Ukrainian timing and born in Rovno, Ukraine. Latitude and longitude> >> of rovno are 50.40N 26.10E> >> Daylight Saving Time difference compared to UTC/GMT is +3 hours.> >> Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 25 and ends on Sunday,> >> October 28. The rest of the year is on Standard Time.> >>> >> Some questions on which we need help:> >>> >> 1) We are trying recently but with no success for a child. When> >> exactly should we expect our first child to be born into our family?> >>> >> 2) What would be the gender of our first child?> >>> >> 3) How many children in total and what would their gender be?> >>> >> Thanks.> >>> >> rgds> >> mk> >>> >> >> >> > > > ________________________________> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.>

Dear Sunilji,

There certainly IS a unique method of arriving at the exact TOB,through the Ruling Planets theory, discovered by my late Guruji,Jyotish Marthand K.Krishnamurthiji.

But,it is quite a time-consuming process,and by the way,a speciality of ours...and I charge fairly heavily for doing this...I am a professional astrologer,and earn my living through practising it...

On your site I cannot entertain such transactions,as per your rules of membership...and unfortunately I cannot share the method with your members,as,I will first have to make them understand the rationale etc.,...in fact,the whole gamut of the theory of THE RULING PLANETS... the sine qua non of K.P., a discovery which crowned KSK with great success...

In my experience I do get many clients like the ones you have so aptly described...but,I take it in my stride as a "professional hazard"...

Thanks for your understanding attitude...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 2:44:11 PM Re: remarriage/multiple marriage

Dear Yogesh Ji sure ,i was also doubtful This ppl consult so many astrologers and every one will strt correcting Birth time and this fellows always sent charts with new rectified birth time i use to advice every one abt this ,even recently some one concted me and i asked him to giv me pls what ever birth time u r using than rectified by some one and our intuitions will guide u in rest of predictions then he giv me his assumed Birth time and i cud able to pin point his problems and further guidance the KAS and KP ppl may totaly go wrong when the birth time is not exact ,(i may b wrong in my views ) if they use as it is what ever they supply as this is more a mathematical astrology .And many times we may hav to resort to events that happened in life .sure ,events will guide better every one in predicting .i wish to hear

ur views on this subjuct rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> I checked and found that the Time of Birth(TOB) he has given is woefully wrong...!> I gave up...!> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, August 31, 2009 9:15:50 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] remarriage/multiple marriage> > > >

> > >> >Dear List> >> >here is one chart who used to post query regrding childlessness constantly in various grp s in past .> >> >we can see reasons of the break in marriage/multiple marriage ,> >> >rgrds sunil nair> >> >vedic astrology, "harinam_2000" <harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:> >> >Dear all,> >> >I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2008. No children from this marriage. I work as an educator/teacher trainer. I am trying my best to get re-married but unable to find the right lady. My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.> >> >Is it possible to know when I will meet my future wife, when marriage will take place and any other distinct details of her?> >>

>> >Thanks.> >hari> >> >Some old mails frm Him> >------------ --------- -> > was born on 17 April 1972 at 10:49 am Singapore time in Singapore.> >> >I have strong sexual desires but it never materializes in action. In> >reality, indeed my sexual levels of sustenance are weak and have been> >the cause of lots of problems, unhappiness and frustrations in my> >married life. Furthermore, this has severely hampered our ability to> >try for a baby and we are losing hope slowly. I have seen numerous> >doctors and their evaluation is that my lack of sexual energy is not> >due to any physical deficiency but likely caused by psychological> >reasons.> >> >Could someone read my charts pls? And tell me which planets are malefic> >or benefic and the reasons for my sexual

limitations? Any remedial> >measures suggested would be good to........> >> >rgds> >k> >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----> > > >vedic astrology, "harinam_2000"> ><harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:> >>> >> Hi all,> >>> >> Different astrologers have said different things. Pls provide some> >> reliable, accurate readings:> >>> >> My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am> >> Singapore timing and born in Singapore. Latitude and longitude of> >> singapore are 1 14N 103 55 E respectively.> >> Day Light Saving Time: On permanent DST ( UTC+8 at UTC+7 longitude)> >>> >>> >> My wife's date of birth is 19 Jan 1974 and birth timing is 10:30

am> >> Ukrainian timing and born in Rovno, Ukraine. Latitude and longitude> >> of rovno are 50.40N 26.10E> >> Daylight Saving Time difference compared to UTC/GMT is +3 hours.> >> Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 25 and ends on Sunday,> >> October 28. The rest of the year is on Standard Time.> >>> >> Some questions on which we need help:> >>> >> 1) We are trying recently but with no success for a child. When> >> exactly should we expect our first child to be born into our family?> >>> >> 2) What would be the gender of our first child?> >>> >> 3) How many children in total and what would their gender be?> >>> >> Thanks.> >>> >> rgds> >> mk> >>> >> >>

>> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.>

dear Sunilji

b4 1981 TZ is 7.30+

lag is Ge

rgds

Su

, " astro_tellerkerala "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear anita Ji and Manoj ji

>

> I think DST ( day Lite saving time applicable here ) ,if some one Knows

> abt more correctly Pls advise

>

> I am getting gemini with adjusted DST

> and hence U can see 12th House of sayya sukha is totaly afflicted ( if

> it is gemini Lagna )

> and 2/8 Houses is also afflicted

> frm other indicators moon and venus also u can see all afflictions and

> arriv at ur own judgemnt

>

>

>

> dasa was

> Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

>

> Jup MD: 1999-09-16 (10:54:50) - 2015-09-16 (8:02:02)

> Ven AD: 2007-07-29 (16:41:53) - 2010-03-29 (16:13:05)

> Sun PD: 2008-01-08 (0:37:05) - 2008-02-25 (17:23:38)

>

> Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:

>

> Sun: 2008-01-08 (0:37:05) - 2008-01-10 (11:03:24)

> Moon: 2008-01-10 (11:03:24) - 2008-01-14 (12:27:17)

> Mars: 2008-01-14 (12:27:17) - 2008-01-17 (8:38:00)

> Rah: 2008-01-17 (8:38:00) - 2008-01-24 (15:56:59)

> Jup: 2008-01-24 (15:56:59) - 2008-01-31 (3:47:12)

> Sat: 2008-01-31 (3:47:12) - 2008-02-07 (20:50:34)

> Merc: 2008-02-07 (20:50:34) - 2008-02-14 (18:25:10)

> Ket: 2008-02-14 (18:25:10) - 2008-02-17 (14:35:53)

> Ven: 2008-02-17 (14:35:53) - 2008-02-25 (17:23:38)

Here is Data

>

>

>

> Natal Chart

>

> April 17, 1972

> Time: 10:49:00

> Time Zone: 7:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 103 E 51' 00 " , 1 N 17' 00 "

> Singapore City, Singapore

>

>

> Lunar Yr-Mo: Paridhavi - Adhika Vaisakha

> Tithi: Sukla Chaturthi (Me) (13.64% left)

> Vedic Weekday: Monday (Mo)

> Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (24.15% left)

> Yoga: Sobhana (Su) (96.02% left)

> Karana: Vishti (Sa) (27.28% left)

> Hora Lord: Sun (5 min sign: Sc)

> Mahakala Hora: Sun (5 min sign: Li)

> Kaala Lord: Sun (Mahakala: Mars)

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , Anita R <ash.rsh55@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Manoj ji,

> > Surprisingly, I am getting taurus as lagna for this horoscope. Using

> JHhora 7.3.

> > Regards,

> > Anita

> >

> > --- On Mon, 31/8/09, Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@

> > Re: remarriage/multiple marriage

> >

> > Monday, 31 August, 2009, 5:12 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil Ji and All,

> >

> > This is a great example to answer Anita Ji's question of what can

> happen when a cluster of planets occupy the 7H. Here the result is quite

> dramatic. Being Scorpio Lagna, Venus is doubly important and is in the

> 7H. Mars/Venus combo gives him the Increased Sexual desire, amplified by

> an aspect from Rahu, but unfortunately Saturn is there as well. Even

> Mars/Venus combo is the 7L and 6L in 7H a classic combo for possible

> divorce. Influence of Saturn and Rahu on the 7H does not bode well for

> marriage.

> > This is also the classic case of Rahu influencing its dispositor,

> related to the 7H, almost guarantee for divorce.

> >

> > Unfortunately missing is the aspect of a very auspicious Jupiter for

> Scorpio Lagna. Note Jupiter does not aspect 7L or the 7H (since the 7L

> is in the 7H).

> >

> > 3rd house (of the Zodiac which is the only place (Gemini) where a man

> and a woman come together) needs to be strong for strong sexual

> performance. 3L Sa is conjunct 6L of celibacy. In the Navamsha, more

> crucially, 3L Saturn is debilitated and has gone 12 away (compared to

> D-1), double indication of sexual inadequacy.

> >

> > Initially I was relieved that the atleast the other sexually immature

> Graha, Mercury was not involved, but alas, Me is the 7L of D-9 and has

> gone 8 signs away in the D-9 when compared to the Rashi and gone to the

> 8H of D-9. Also Rahu is in the Lagna of D-9. Also Venus the 7L (of D-1)

> is in Nidhanamsha (occupying the Navamsha owned by the 8L in the Rashi

> chart (Me)).

> >

> > So we can see with Sa, Me having influence on the 7H and weak 3L and

> 3H, resulted in impotency.

> >

> > Interestingly DK says " If a native's 7L is in Nidhanamsha the native

> will be sinful in joining several women " , but in this case due to sexual

> inadequacy, it had a different result (that is losing the woman he had).

> >

> > Divorce happened in Jupiter-Mars- Rahu. Ju/Ma are 6/8 in D-1, 12/2 in

> D-9. Jupiter in in 6H and Mars is deb in D-9, aspected by Rahu in both

> charts. In Transit in Feb 2008, both Mars and Rahu were transiting in

> trines from Navamsha Rashi of Venus.

> >

> > Regards,

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sunday, August 30, 2009 8:45:50 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] remarriage/multiple marriage

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear List

> >

> > here is one chart who used to post query regrding childlessness

> constantly in various grp s in past .

> >

> > we can see reasons of the break in marriage/multiple marriage ,

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > vedic astrology, " harinam_2000 "

> <harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb

> 2008. No children from this marriage. I work as an educator/teacher

> trainer. I am trying my best to get re-married but unable to find the

> right lady. My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49

> am and born in Singapore.

> >

> > Is it possible to know when I will meet my future wife, when marriage

> will take place and any other distinct details of her?

> >

> >

> > Thanks.

> > hari

> >

> > Some old mails frm Him

> > ------------ --------- -

> > was born on 17 April 1972 at 10:49 am Singapore time in Singapore.

> >

> > I have strong sexual desires but it never materializes in action. In

> > reality, indeed my sexual levels of sustenance are weak and have been

> > the cause of lots of problems, unhappiness and frustrations in my

> > married life. Furthermore, this has severely hampered our ability to

> > try for a baby and we are losing hope slowly. I have seen numerous

> > doctors and their evaluation is that my lack of sexual energy is not

> > due to any physical deficiency but likely caused by psychological

> > reasons.

> >

> > Could someone read my charts pls? And tell me which planets are

> malefic

> > or benefic and the reasons for my sexual limitations? Any remedial

> > measures suggested would be good to.......

> >

> > rgds

> > k

> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

> >

> > vedic astrology, " harinam_2000 "

> > <harinam_2000@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi all,

> > >

> > > Different astrologers have said different things. Pls provide some

> > > reliable, accurate readings:

> > >

> > > My date of birth is 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am

> > > Singapore timing and born in Singapore. Latitude and longitude of

> > > singapore are 1 14N 103 55 E respectively.

> > > Day Light Saving Time: On permanent DST ( UTC+8 at UTC+7 longitude)

> > >

> > >

> > > My wife's date of birth is 19 Jan 1974 and birth timing is 10:30 am

> > > Ukrainian timing and born in Rovno, Ukraine. Latitude and longitude

> > > of rovno are 50.40N 26.10E

> > > Daylight Saving Time difference compared to UTC/GMT is +3 hours.

> > > Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, March 25 and ends on Sunday,

> > > October 28. The rest of the year is on Standard Time.

> > >

> > > Some questions on which we need help:

> > >

> > > 1) We are trying recently but with no success for a child. When

> > > exactly should we expect our first child to be born into our family?

> > >

> > > 2) What would be the gender of our first child?

> > >

> > > 3) How many children in total and what would their gender be?

> > >

> > > Thanks.

> > >

> > > rgds

> > > mk

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> Buzz.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you.

> Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./

> >

>