bhakuta dosha in kundli

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Some or the other Dosha is always going to be there, for 36 out of 36

points cannot be scored.

Either pull out some of your hairs due to these Doshas or just overlook,

when other factors are in place.

If looking for a girl check her longevity, qualities of staying put,

nature whether home loving or outgoing, compatibility factors.

For a boy, check same factors alongwith his earnig potential and

capabilities for next 20 years after app marriage period.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " tanviambekar "

<tanviambekar wrote:

>

> hello all,

> i wanted to know abt bhakuta dosha in kundli.

> if both horoscopes are matching on the score of 20,is it really a bad

not to match on this point?

> please tell me the remedy.

>

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Member,

My sincere question to you..how many of the happy marriages in this world are

done by match-making, & fulfilling the condition of *bhakut-dosha* [in bengal,

it is often referred to " Jotak Vichaar " ]?In other words, horoscopes of couples,

which all gets disqualified, due to Bhakut-dosha, suffers too much in their

marital life. Please come up with some realtime examples.

I am sure, it will be really interesting to explore these areas.

Thank you,

Gaurav.

, " tanviambekar "

<tanviambekar wrote:

>

> hello all,

> i wanted to know abt bhakuta dosha in kundli.

> if both horoscopes are matching on the score of 20,is it really a bad not to

match on this point?

> please tell me the remedy.

>

Dear Gaurav,

There seem to be a plethora of conditions prescribed in Traditional Astrology...pronounced by our ancient sages,but the more we try to apply them the more confusing it gets... ? !

Here is a very simple and practicable method of a quick and "correct matching" of a boy's and girl's Charts... list down their respective Ruling Planets at Birth...(K.P. System).

(They are,in order of strength : The Star lord of the Lagna,the Sign lord of the Lagna,The starlord of the Moon,the Signlord of the Moon and the Day lord...)

If the majority of these planets appear among each other's Ruling Planets at Birth,the match is satisfactory...and the results are correct in upto 70-75 % cases... !

You may verify this fact by examining the Birth Charts of couples leading a successfull,happy and hassle-free married life...form among your friends,relatives acquaintances...and kindly report your findings to the group...The major diff in K.P. and Traditional Astrology is that a House begins with the cusp of the house and ends with the begining of the cusp of the next house...which pl. bear in mind...

In K.P. there is also a very simple method for a deeper study...if the sublord of the VIIth cusp signifies II,VII & XI,without any relationship to the houses, IV,VI ,X & XII...the marriage will surely be a happy and hassle-free one...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

gaurav.ghosh <gaurav.ghosh Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:54:00 PM Re: bhakuta dosha in kundli

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Member,My sincere question to you..how many of the happy marriages in this world are done by match-making, & fulfilling the condition of *bhakut-dosha* [in bengal, it is often referred to "Jotak Vichaar"]?In other words, horoscopes of couples, which all gets disqualified, due to Bhakut-dosha, suffers too much in their marital life. Please come up with some realtime examples.I am sure, it will be really interesting to explore these areas.Thank you,Gaurav.ancient_indian_ astrology, "tanviambekar" <tanviambekar@ ...> wrote:>> hello all,> i wanted to know abt bhakuta dosha in kundli.> if both horoscopes are matching on the score of 20,is it really a bad not to match on this point?>

please tell me the remedy.>

Dear Lajmiji,

Thankyou for putting an easy KP rules for marriage matching.

// Ruling Planets at Birth...(K.P. System).

(They are,in order of strength : The Star lord of the Lagna,the Sign lord of the

Lagna,The starlord of the Moon,the Signlord of the Moon and the Day lord...)//

Please explain the concept of ruling planet in KP, What inference we can make

out of this ruling planet and what are its more application.

What essence it tells us about the horoscope ?

I am just asking this out of curiosity ?

Thanking you,

Regards,

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

wrote:

>

> Dear Gaurav,

>                     There seem to be a plethora of conditions prescribed in

Traditional Astrology...pronounced by our ancient sages,but the more we try to

apply them the more confusing it gets... ? !

>                     Here is a very simple and practicable method of a quick

and " correct matching " of a boy's and girl's Charts... list down their

respective  Ruling Planets at Birth...(K.P. System).

>                    (They are,in order of strength : The Star lord of the

Lagna,the Sign lord of the Lagna,The starlord of the Moon,the Signlord of the

Moon and the Day lord...)

>                    If the majority of these planets appear among each other's

Ruling Planets at Birth,the match is satisfactory...and the results are correct

in upto 70-75 % cases... !

>                   You may verify this fact by examining the Birth Charts of

couples leading a successfull,happy and hassle-free  married life....form among

your friends,relatives acquaintances...and kindly report your findings to the

group...The major diff in K.P. and Traditional Astrology is that a House begins

with the cusp of the house and ends with the begining of the cusp of the next

house...which pl. bear in mind...

>                   In K.P. there is also a very simple method for a deeper

study...if the sublord of the VIIth cusp signifies II,VII & XI,without any

relationship to the houses, IV,VI ,X & XII...the marriage will surely be a happy

and hassle-free one...

>                  With best wishes,

>                  Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                                   GOOD LUCK !

>                    

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> gaurav.ghosh <gaurav.ghosh

>

> Monday, August 31, 2009 10:54:00 PM

> Re: bhakuta dosha in kundli

>

>  

> ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> Dear Member,

> My sincere question to you..how many of the happy marriages in this world are

done by match-making, & fulfilling the condition of *bhakut-dosha* [in bengal,

it is often referred to " Jotak Vichaar " ]?In other words, horoscopes of couples,

which all gets disqualified, due to Bhakut-dosha, suffers too much in their

marital life. Please come up with some realtime examples.

> I am sure, it will be really interesting to explore these areas.

> Thank you,

> Gaurav.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " tanviambekar "

<tanviambekar@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > hello all,

> > i wanted to know abt bhakuta dosha in kundli.

> > if both horoscopes are matching on the score of 20,is it really a bad not to

match on this point?

> > please tell me the remedy.

> >

>

Respected Lajmi ji,I have never studied KP system. Could you please , when you find some time, write on this topic in greater detail.?Thanks and regards,

Anita--- On Tue, 1/9/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursijaRe: Re: bhakuta dosha in kundli Date: Tuesday, 1 September, 2009, 6:42 AM

Respected Yogesh Lajmi,

Thanks for the simple method of matching. I have found that it is working.

Regards--- On Tue, 9/1/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: bhakuta dosha in kundliancient_indian_ astrologyCc: "gaurav.ghosh" <gaurav.ghosh@ >Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 10:06 AM

Dear Gaurav,

There seem to be a plethora of conditions prescribed in Traditional Astrology... pronounced by our ancient sages,but the more we try to apply them the more confusing it gets... ? !

Here is a very simple and practicable method of a quick and "correct matching" of a boy's and girl's Charts... list down their respective Ruling Planets at Birth...(K.P. System).

(They are,in order of strength : The Star lord of the Lagna,the Sign lord of the Lagna,The starlord of the Moon,the Signlord of the Moon and the Day lord...)

If the majority of these planets appear among each other's Ruling Planets at Birth,the match is satisfactory. ..and the results are correct in upto 70-75 % cases... !

You may verify this fact by examining the Birth Charts of couples leading a successfull, happy and hassle-free married life...form among your friends,relatives acquaintances. ..and kindly report your findings to the group...The major diff in K.P. and Traditional Astrology is that a House begins with the cusp of the house and ends with the begining of the cusp of the next house...which pl. bear in mind...

In K.P. there is also a very simple method for a deeper study...if the sublord of the VIIth cusp signifies II,VII & XI,without any relationship to the houses, IV,VI ,X & XII...the marriage will surely be a happy and hassle-free one...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

gaurav.ghosh <gaurav.ghosh@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, August 31, 2009 10:54:00 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: bhakuta dosha in kundli

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Member,My sincere question to you..how many of the happy marriages in this world are done by match-making, & fulfilling the condition of *bhakut-dosha* [in bengal, it is often referred to "Jotak Vichaar"]?In other words, horoscopes of couples, which all gets disqualified, due to Bhakut-dosha, suffers too much in their marital life. Please come up with some realtime examples.I am sure, it will be really interesting to explore these areas.Thank you,Gaurav.ancient_indian_ astrology, "tanviambekar" <tanviambekar@ ...> wrote:>> hello all,> i wanted to know abt bhakuta dosha in kundli.> if both horoscopes are matching on the score of 20,is it really a bad not to match on this point?> please tell me the

remedy.>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Dear Ms.Anita R,

That,certainly is a very good suggestion,but there already are excellent Books on it....

There are 6 Readers by the late Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthi...available from.M/s Krishman & Co.,the publishers of these books,New No.5/2,Shivashakti Building,Venkateasa Agraharam Street,1st Floor,(near Sai Baba Temple),Mylapore, CHENNAI - 600004.

I suggest you buy them,as it will be impossible to squeeze all of it into one e-mail...also the basis of K.P., needs to be properly understood,and more importantly,you may have to unlesrn the Traditional System...till you master K.P., to avoid getting mixed-up and confused...

Wishing you the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Anita R <ash.rsh55 Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 2:38:21 PMRe: Re: bhakuta dosha in kundli

Respected Lajmi ji,I have never studied KP system. Could you please , when you find some time, write on this topic in greater detail.?Thanks and regards,

Anita--- On Tue, 1/9/09, S.C. Kursija <sckursija > wrote:

S.C. Kursija <sckursija >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: bhakuta dosha in kundliancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 1 September, 2009, 6:42 AM

Respected Yogesh Lajmi,

Thanks for the simple method of matching.. I have found that it is working.

Regards--- On Tue, 9/1/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: bhakuta dosha in kundliancient_indian_ astrologyCc: "gaurav.ghosh" <gaurav.ghosh@ >Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 10:06 AM

Dear Gaurav,

There seem to be a plethora of conditions prescribed in Traditional Astrology... pronounced by our ancient sages,but the more we try to apply them the more confusing it gets... ? !

If the majority of these planets appear among each other's Ruling Planets at Birth,the match is satisfactory. ..and the results are correct in upto 70-75 % cases... !

You may verify this fact by examining the Birth Charts of couples leading a successfull, happy and hassle-free married life...form among your friends,relatives acquaintances. ..and kindly report your findings to the group...The major diff in K.P. and Traditional Astrology is that a House begins with the cusp of the house and ends with the begining of the cusp of the next house...which pl.. bear in mind...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

gaurav.ghosh <gaurav.ghosh@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMonday, August 31, 2009 10:54:00 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: bhakuta dosha in kundli

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Member,My sincere question to you..how many of the happy marriages in this world are done by match-making, & fulfilling the condition of *bhakut-dosha* [in bengal, it is often referred to "Jotak Vichaar"]?In other words, horoscopes of couples, which all gets disqualified, due to Bhakut-dosha, suffers too much in their marital life. Please come up with some realtime examples.I am sure, it will be really interesting to explore these areas.Thank you,Gaurav.ancient_indian_ astrology, "tanviambekar" <tanviambekar@ ...> wrote:>> hello all,> i wanted to know abt bhakuta dosha in kundli.> if both horoscopes are matching on the score of 20,is it really a bad not to match on this point?> please tell me the

remedy.>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.