IndiaDivine.org

Then practically Satur:n transit shall be : Saturn's Transit Results of 2.5 Yrs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devinder,

Have you hears of Punarphoo Yoga ? Kindly check and pl. inform...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

axeplex <axeplex Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 4:42:50 PM Then practically Satur:n transit shall be : Saturn's Transit Results of 2.5 Yrs

Hello,There has to be some logic with statistical support to comment. If someone says that relationship of Moon with Rasi Lord of house where Saturn transits matter, what is the basis ?Moon has enmity only with Rahu/ Ketu who don't own any Rasi on their own and have co-lordships only. Then practically, all transits of Saturn shall be either Good or Neutral. It is not so, my friend. Check statistics and you shall find what Saturn can do in bad transits ?Yes, transits need to be studied in depth and lot of research is required in this field Or may be if someone has a good research and would like to share, please do so.regdsDevinderancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Nanna,>

I have been repeatedly writing on the K.P. Astrology site that, an unscrupulous nexus between vaidiks,gem- dealers and astrologers/ tantriks has developed over the years...and have over the years accumulated enough money to "buy" power and pelf,and they run a racket very cleverly indeed,always insinuating, not saying anything directly,while attributing a bad period in one's life to Mars Dosha,Kalasarpa Dosha and what have you...with the ultimate idea of fleecing the innocent and gullible...> It is my humble suggestion to move towards eradicating such quacks, charlatans,swindler s and cheats masquerading as "Vedic Astrologers- cum Tantriks" and what have you...and save the innocent and gullible public,from being exploited

by these nexuses who abound in our country....> Thanks for giving me this opportunity to send this request for help,to ALL MEMBERS...to eradicate this evil,which has brought a bad name to Astrology and Astrologers in general...> I hope and pray members will give a positive response....and suggest ways and means of tackling this menace...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.> >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Monday, August 31, 2009 8:33:26 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Saturn's Transit Results of 2.5 Yrs...But on what basis?> > > Dear All,> > Whenever Saturn and Jupiter begins new transit be it A or B house it is an opportunity for the Website/Web Astrologers to encash the same to the maximum extent by just sending mailers with generic influences of the said planets based on Rashi signs, Ashtama shani etc etc making gullible members/public

fall pray and spend so much of money in the name of Shanti, pooja etc... Even there's one Baba's Astrology website keep on sending Shanti..Homam Pooja notices every 15 Days!!!:-)> > Well, i would like to know from the esteemed and learned members here in AIA and their respective views on..> > How Saturn's Transit into particular house(s) with each house having 3 Nakshatras effects the native....?> > Here i have one very useful perhaps may be a good observing tool if i may call it. Even i observed with my own experience during all these 2.5 yrs Transit of Saturn in Leo which is 8H from my natal Moon.> > This was told by one of the very exprienced, practical and scientific bent Astrologer in an another forum long back i don't want to reveal the name at this point of time but i have my respect and regards to him..> > Quote:> > -> "It is not saturn's relationship with the

rashi it is transiting but the moon's relationship to the rashi/lord which saturn is transiting that will determine if the period (2.5 years at a time!) would be positive or negative! "<-> > Unquote> > What are your observations/ views?> > Kindly share.......> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill>