IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: A Divorce Case/Transits /Matchting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Nair,

Thank you for giving me this opportunity...

I will indeed,be very pleased to send you the correct Birth Chart as per K.P., and my readings thereof...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:17:28 PM Fwd: A Divorce Case/Transits /Matchting

Dear List I hope shri Yogesh ji will enlighten the Kp methods tru this chart s Just see shashtaashtama Moon in those cpls charts and transit of sani in 8th H frm His chart & natal venus and sun also in 64th amsa point frm venus see in transit navamsa the sun+ketu+jup in leo his 64th amsa frm venus ( now all can see the significations and karaka of those planets ) along with dasa of 6th L and sub period of Planet in 6th House and in bhava rahu in 7th frm venus hence maraka in dasa too frm venus and self ,rahu is copying sani too ,also aspected By sani who is with mars ( dasa is merc -rahu -sat)more details i waiting for memebrs views rgrds sunil nair , deepak suri <d_suri5 wrote:Dear Astrologers,deepak02-01-19828.38

amambala city indiai am very much disturbed due to problem in my married life. Two days back there was a big fight due to which my wife took me to police station . she started putting false allegation on my brother and her wife too. Her parents are trying there best to break this marriage and register a complaint against me and my family.My life has started bcoming hell.Please help me. Should i go for divorce and will i get divorce easily who will get the custody of the child. Please guid me according to the planetsThanks============ ======neha09-02-1980jullundhur11.15 amour was love marriage, we have a daughter also.she wants that i should stay away from my family and just spend life with herwhich is not possible i at any cost will not do the same.Her father also tried to hold my collar in front of police.. They are puttingfalse allegation. tePlease

guide me, i love her but now she has infesticated me and my brother inpolice so i dont want to continue. please guid me. please tell me about my daughter custody also.will the case will be won or lose.earlier she was at her home, i went for number of times to get her back shedidnt came, but came directly where i work not at my home town i work in pune.I have lost my health too lost 10 kgs in 3 months. everybody is saying you lookvery tensed. i dont know what to do.Thank you.

Dear Yogesh Ji Namaskar u r welcome .pls illuminate the grp with ur exprnce and Knowledge rgrds sunil nair , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear Mr.Nair,> Thank you for giving me this opportunity...> I will indeed,be very pleased to send you the correct Birth Chart as per K.P., and my readings thereof...> With kind regards,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > ________________________________> astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala > Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:17:28 PM> Fwd: A Divorce Case/Transits /Matchting> > > > Dear List > > I hope shri Yogesh ji will enlighten the Kp methods tru this chart s > > Just see shashtaashtama Moon in those cpls charts > > and transit of sani in 8th H frm His chart & natal venus and sun also in 64th amsa point frm venus > > see in transit navamsa the sun+ketu+jup in leo his 64th amsa frm venus ( now all can see the significations and karaka of those planets ) > > along with dasa of 6th L and sub period of Planet in 6th House and in bhava rahu in 7th frm venus hence maraka in dasa too frm venus and self ,rahu is copying sani too ,also aspected By sani who is with mars ( dasa is merc -rahu -sat)> > more details i waiting for memebrs views > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > , deepak suri d_suri5@ wrote:> > Dear Astrologers,> > deepak> 02-01-1982> 8.38 am> ambala city > india> > > > i am very much disturbed due to problem in my married life. Two days back there was a big fight due to which my wife took me to police station . she started putting false allegation on my brother and her wife too. Her parents are trying there best to break this marriage and register a complaint against me and my family.> My life has started bcoming hell.> Please help me. Should i go for divorce and will i get divorce easily who will get the custody of the child. > > Please guid me according to the planets> > Thanks> ============ ======> > neha> 09-02-1980> jullundhur> 11.15 am> > our was love marriage, we have a daughter also.> she wants that i should stay away from my family and just spend life with her> which is not possible i at any cost will not do the same.> Her father also tried to hold my collar in front of police.. They are putting> false allegation. te> > Please guide me, i love her but now she has infesticated me and my brother in> police so i dont want to continue. please guid me. please tell me about my > daughter custody also.> will the case will be won or lose.> earlier she was at her home, i went for number of times to get her back she> didnt came, but came directly where i work not at my home town i work in pune.> > I have lost my health too lost 10 kgs in 3 months. everybody is saying you look> very tensed. i dont know what to do.> Thank you.>