Natal Chart

October 19, 2006

Time: 4:45:00 pm

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 76 E 36' 00 " , 8 N 53' 00 "

Quilon, India

Altitude: 0.00 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja

Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)

Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)

Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)

Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)

I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in

gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3 Rasis (few

days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying number of Rasis in a

chart will have certain traits i will try to locate it again it is 265 page Word

format e-book)

Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running Sun MD-

Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the child is going

thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is a MahaDashanata and the

lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and considering it as health problem for

the child.

Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's amsa in

D-9.

With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end of June

A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see the

Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively. So the Native

has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of present health

issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also considering the Tithi,

Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - "

Success after some pressures or someone else's losses* and the current dasa

indicates the same.

I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this chart i would

request you and other learned members to share your views.

With regards and respect

Chandu2Chill

, " astro_tellerkerala "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Dear LIst

here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which

even i used as an Omen

his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon

pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed

back

rgrds sunil nair

> , " astro_tellerkerala "

> <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear List ,

> >

> > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and

> > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and asking

> me

> > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days and

> > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason for it

> > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft and

> the

> > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )

> >

> > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart

> >

> > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got a

> > call and i cud not correctly save it )

> > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think

> >

> > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and with

> rahu

> > and day moon was also in makara sign

> >

> > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu

> > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other

> >

> > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see the

> > chart

> >

> > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits

> >

> > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L

> >

> > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu

> >

> > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it

> >

> > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other

> > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna

> > but i am sure it will b a bad news

> >

> > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me

> >

> > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed

> 60

> > yrs

> >

> > so his supposed birth data is

> >

> >

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > July 8, 1949

> > Time: 12:00:00

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 78 E 28' 00 " , 17 N 23' 00 "

> > Hyderabad, India

> >

> > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it

> >

> > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa

> >

> > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with

> mututal

> > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house

> >

> > rahu and sat is in shashtastama

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

>

Dear chandu Ji Thanks for this beautiful analsysis keep it up ,sorry i forget to appreciate ur prashna also sure ,i think u r almost going in right direction and needs to improv tho very very far better than i realy expected pls tell us ur finding with other methods and phaladeepika after u find the chapter .i will wait for other memebrs to giv their opinions ,mean time i Hope i may get feed back s too Also i apreciate ur boldness and will to achieve without the fear of failures ,which is a prerequisite for astrological predictions .rgrds sunil nair , "nanna_id2006" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data > > Natal Chart> October 19, 2006> Time: 4:45:00 pm> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 36' 00", 8 N 53' 00"> Quilon, India> Altitude: 0.00 meters> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja> Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)> Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)> Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)> Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)> > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3 Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to locate it again it is 265 page Word format e-book) > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and considering it as health problem for the child.> > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's amsa in D-9.> > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end of June 2010.> > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively. So the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or someone else's losses* and the current dasa> indicates the same. > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this chart i would request you and other learned members to share your views.> > With regards and respect> > Chandu2Chill> > > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > Dear LIst> > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which> even i used as an Omen> > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon> > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed> back> > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear List ,> > >> > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and> > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and asking> > me> > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days and> > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason for it> > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft and> > the> > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )> > >> > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart> > >> > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got a> > > call and i cud not correctly save it )> > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think> > >> > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and with> > rahu> > > and day moon was also in makara sign> > >> > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu> > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other> > >> > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see the> > > chart> > >> > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits> > >> > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L> > >> > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu> > >> > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it> > >> > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other> > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna> > > but i am sure it will b a bad news> > >> > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me> > >> > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed> > 60> > > yrs> > >> > > so his supposed birth data is> > >> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > July 8, 1949> > > Time: 12:00:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 78 E 28' 00", 17 N 23' 00"> > > Hyderabad, India> > >> > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it> > >> > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa> > >> > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with> > mututal> > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house> > >> > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> >>

Dear Chandu Ji,

I am not able to spend much time on the chart and I have not erected it myself. But from your observations some thing caught my attention. Vipareet Raj Yog requires no intereference from other planets. So it looks like there are many planets in 8H so 6L in 8H with other planets does not qualify for VRY. However, 6L in 8H is a good position to limit the destructive potential of the 6L and as long as 8L is strong, it will help overcome difficulties.

Regards,

-Manoj

nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006 Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:54:56 AM Boy's Chart

Respected Shri Sunil Ji,This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data Natal ChartOctober 19, 2006Time: 4:45:00 pmTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 36' 00", 8 N 53' 00"Quilon, IndiaAltitude: 0.00 metersLunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - AswayujaTithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3 Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to locate it again it is 265 page Word format e-book) Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the

child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and considering it as health problem for the child.Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's amsa in D-9.With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end of June 2010.A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively. So the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or someone else's losses* and the current dasaindicates the same. I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this chart i would request you and

other learned members to share your views.With regards and respectChandu2Chillancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:Dear LIsthere the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,whicheven i used as an Omenhis details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilonpls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feedbackrgrds sunil nair> ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala "> <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> >> >> >

Dear List ,> >> > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and> > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and asking> me> > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days and> > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason for it> > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft and> the> > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )> >> > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart> >> > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got a> > call and i cud not correctly save it )> > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think> >> > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and with> rahu> >

and day moon was also in makara sign> >> > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu> > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other> >> > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see the> > chart> >> > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits> >> > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L> >> > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu> >> > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it> >> > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other> > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna> > but i am sure it will b a bad news> >> > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me> >> > newspapers says last

july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed> 60> > yrs> >> > so his supposed birth data is> >> >> > Natal Chart> >> > July 8, 1949> > Time: 12:00:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 78 E 28' 00", 17 N 23' 00"> > Hyderabad, India> >> > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it> >> > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa> >> > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with> mututal> > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house> >> > rahu and sat is in shashtastama> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >>

Respected Shri Sunil Ji,

Many thanks for your kind appreciation and further encouragement.. all your

appreciations (including bashings also:-)) taken as blessings from a learned

person sincerly.

Please do correct me (Astrologically) whenever i go wrong in my observations and

studies when you feel i must be corrected, that itself is a great boon for

me!:-) this is my humble request not only to you but also many learned,senior

respectable members out there in AIA.

Thank you once again

With regards

Chandu2Chill

P.S: I am using TRUE NODES hence i am getting Rahu in Lagna

, " astro_tellerkerala "

Dear chandu Ji

Thanks for this beautiful analsysis

keep it up ,sorry i forget to appreciate ur prashna also

sure ,i think u r almost going in right direction and needs to improv

tho very very far better than i realy expected

pls tell us ur finding with other methods and phaladeepika after u find the

chapter .

i will wait for other memebrs to giv their opinions ,mean time i Hope i may get

feed back s too

Also i apreciate ur boldness and will to achieve without the fear of

failures ,which is a prerequisite for astrological predictions .

rgrds sunil nair

> , " nanna_id2006 "

> <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,

> >

> > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data

> >

> > Natal Chart

> > October 19, 2006

> > Time: 4:45:00 pm

> > Place: 76 E 36' 00 " , 8 N 53' 00 "

> > Quilon, India

> > Altitude: 0.00 meters

> >

> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja

> > Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)

> > Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)

> > Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)

> > Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)

> >

> > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in

> gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3

> Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying

> number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to locate

> it again it is 265 page Word format e-book)

> >

> > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running

> Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the

> child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is

> a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and

> considering it as health problem for the child.

> >

> > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's

> amsa in D-9.

> >

> > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end

> of June 2010.

> >

> > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see

> the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively. So

> the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of

> present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also

> considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born

> AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or someone

> else's losses* and the current dasa

> > indicates the same.

> >

> > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this

> chart i would request you and other learned members to share your views.

> >

> > With regards and respect

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> >

> > , " astro_tellerkerala "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear LIst

> >

> > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which

> > even i used as an Omen

> >

> > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon

> >

> > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed

> > back

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> > > ,

> " astro_tellerkerala "

> > > <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear List ,

> > > >

> > > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp

> and

> > > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and

> asking

> > > me

> > > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days

> and

> > > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason

> for it

> > > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft

> and

> > > the

> > > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )

> > > >

> > > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart

> > > >

> > > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got

> a

> > > > call and i cud not correctly save it )

> > > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think

> > > >

> > > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and

> with

> > > rahu

> > > > and day moon was also in makara sign

> > > >

> > > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu

> > > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other

> > > >

> > > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see

> the

> > > > chart

> > > >

> > > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits

> > > >

> > > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L

> > > >

> > > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu

> > > >

> > > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it

> > > >

> > > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and

> other

> > > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna

> > > > but i am sure it will b a bad news

> > > >

> > > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me

> > > >

> > > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy

> completed

> > > 60

> > > > yrs

> > > >

> > > > so his supposed birth data is

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Natal Chart

> > > >

> > > > July 8, 1949

> > > > Time: 12:00:00

> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > Place: 78 E 28' 00 " , 17 N 23' 00 "

> > > > Hyderabad, India

> > > >

> > > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify

> it

> > > >

> > > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa

> > > >

> > > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with

> > > mututal

> > > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house

> > > >

> > > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama

> > > >

> > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Manoj Ji,

Thank you for your quick response and some pointers at qualifying/fructifying

VRY all your points are noted for my observations.

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Chandu Ji,

>

> I am not able to spend much time on the chart and I have not erected it

myself. But from your observations some thing caught my attention. Vipareet Raj

Yog requires no intereference from other planets. So it looks like there are

many planets in 8H so 6L in 8H with other planets does not qualify for

VRY. However, 6L in 8H is a good position to limit the destructive potential of

the 6L and as long as 8L is strong, it will help overcome difficulties.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006

>

> Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:54:56 AM

> Boy's Chart

>

>  

>

> Respected Shri Sunil Ji,

>

> This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data

>

> Natal Chart

> October 19, 2006

> Time: 4:45:00 pm

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 76 E 36' 00 " , 8 N 53' 00 "

> Quilon, India

> Altitude: 0.00 meters

>

> Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja

> Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)

> Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)

> Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)

> Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)

>

> I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in

days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying number of Rasis in a

chart will have certain traits i will try to locate it again it is 265 page Word

format e-book)

>

> Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running Sun MD-

thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is a MahaDashanata and the

lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and considering it as health problem for

the child.

>

> Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's amsa in

D-9.

>

> With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end of June

>

> A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see the

Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - "

> indicates the same.

>

> I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this chart i

would request you and other learned members to share your views.

>

> With regards and respect

>

> Chandu2Chill

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " astro_tellerkerala "

>

> Dear LIst

>

> here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which

> even i used as an Omen

>

> his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon

>

> pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed

> back

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " astro_tellerkerala "

> > <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear List ,

> > >

> > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and

> > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and asking

> > me

> > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days and

> > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason for it

> > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft and

> > the

> > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )

> > >

> > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart

> > >

> > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got a

> > > call and i cud not correctly save it )

> > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think

> > >

> > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and with

> > rahu

> > > and day moon was also in makara sign

> > >

> > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu

> > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other

> > >

> > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see the

> > > chart

> > >

> > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits

> > >

> > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L

> > >

> > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu

> > >

> > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it

> > >

> > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other

> > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna

> > > but i am sure it will b a bad news

> > >

> > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me

> > >

> > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed

> > 60

> > > yrs

> > >

> > > so his supposed birth data is

> > >

> > >

> > > Natal Chart

> > >

> > > July 8, 1949

> > > Time: 12:00:00

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 78 E 28' 00 " , 17 N 23' 00 "

> > > Hyderabad, India

> > >

> > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it

> > >

> > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa

> > >

> > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with

> > mututal

> > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house

> > >

> > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> >

>

Dear chandu JI Thanks for ur Good words ,but realy i can feel that u r realy working hard with dedication and also going in right direction .I am using mean Nodes as taught by my guru ji and i think Logic may b rahu -ketu r not real physical planets ,so it represents some thing which is More hidden than some viscible reality .We can call it is part of maya and the astrologers has to decode it tru sadhana and devotion what it is meant in real charts .( even all sidhantha s calculate mean position first of all planets and then correct it tru beeja corrections as the formula is givn for Millions and millions of yrs ( yugas ) and it is devlped during non telescopic astronomy periods and u can see by using mean nodes we were able to calculate eclipses and most of the old panchanga makers and guru were predicting it in well in advance too ) ,i think true nodes are contribution of new computer astrology .Those who Know more abt its devlpmnt and history can illuminate me .But every one is free to use any thing ,which one is working frm their own exprence and anubhava and correctness they r getting than who said wat rgrds sunil nair Tail peice ---------Do not to believe anything he said just out of respect for him. Do not

believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in

anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not

believe in anything simply because it is found written in your

religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of

your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they

have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and

analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is

conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and

live up to it."

-Lord Buddha , "nanna_id2006" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > Many thanks for your kind appreciation and further encouragement.. all your appreciations (including bashings also:-)) taken as blessings from a learned person sincerly.> > Please do correct me (Astrologically) whenever i go wrong in my observations and studies when you feel i must be corrected, that itself is a great boon for me!:-) this is my humble request not only to you but also many learned,senior respectable members out there in AIA.> > Thank you once again> > With regards> > Chandu2Chill> > P.S: I am using TRUE NODES hence i am getting Rahu in Lagna> > > > > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > Dear chandu Ji> > Thanks for this beautiful analsysis> > keep it up ,sorry i forget to appreciate ur prashna also> > sure ,i think u r almost going in right direction and needs to improv> tho very very far better than i realy expected> > pls tell us ur finding with other methods and phaladeepika after u find the chapter .> > i will wait for other memebrs to giv their opinions ,mean time i Hope i may get feed back s too> > Also i apreciate ur boldness and will to achieve without the fear of> failures ,which is a prerequisite for astrological predictions .> > rgrds sunil nair> > > , "nanna_id2006"> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > >> > > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data> > >> > > Natal Chart> > > October 19, 2006> > > Time: 4:45:00 pm> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 76 E 36' 00", 8 N 53' 00"> > > Quilon, India> > > Altitude: 0.00 meters> > >> > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja> > > Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)> > > Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)> > > Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)> > > Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)> > >> > > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in> > gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3> > Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying> > number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to locate> > it again it is 265 page Word format e-book)> > >> > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running> > Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the> > child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is> > a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and> > considering it as health problem for the child.> > >> > > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's> > amsa in D-9.> > >> > > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end> > of June 2010.> > >> > > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see> > the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively. So> > the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of> > present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also> > considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born> > AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or someone> > else's losses* and the current dasa> > > indicates the same.> > >> > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this> > chart i would request you and other learned members to share your views.> > >> > > With regards and respect> > >> > > Chandu2Chill> > >> > >> > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear LIst> > >> > > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which> > > even i used as an Omen> > >> > > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon> > >> > > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed> > > back> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > >> > > > ,> > "astro_tellerkerala"> > > > <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear List ,> > > > >> > > > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp> > and> > > > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and> > asking> > > > me> > > > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days> > and> > > > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason> > for it> > > > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft> > and> > > > the> > > > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )> > > > >> > > > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart> > > > >> > > > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got> > a> > > > > call and i cud not correctly save it )> > > > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think> > > > >> > > > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and> > with> > > > rahu> > > > > and day moon was also in makara sign> > > > >> > > > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu> > > > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other> > > > >> > > > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see> > the> > > > > chart> > > > >> > > > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits> > > > >> > > > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L> > > > >> > > > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu> > > > >> > > > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it> > > > >> > > > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and> > other> > > > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna> > > > > but i am sure it will b a bad news> > > > >> > > > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me> > > > >> > > > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy> > completed> > > > 60> > > > > yrs> > > > >> > > > > so his supposed birth data is> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Natal Chart> > > > >> > > > > July 8, 1949> > > > > Time: 12:00:00> > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > Place: 78 E 28' 00", 17 N 23' 00"> > > > > Hyderabad, India> > > > >> > > > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify> > it> > > > >> > > > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa> > > > >> > > > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with> > > > mututal> > > > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house> > > > >> > > > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear manoj JI Realy good analysis ###Due to these and other factors, I feel the problem may be in the

digestive system area (or around that area). Surgical intervention

might be necessary (Ma and Ketu, 6H influence). This might be a chronic

problem, needing attention through the life. Also the child's father

will also go though tough times (Su, 9L are weak).######

I will inform u when i get feed backs and sure i will enquire abt his father and let grp know abt it rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > If we take Mean Nodes, Ke is in 6H. LL in 8H, weak. Dasha Lord Sun in 8H, is also 6L and is weak. Antar Lord Ke is in 6H, his dispositor is deb Sun in 8H. Sun is Neecha Vargottam in D-9 as well as D-3. Sun's dispositor Venus is also debilitated in 7H (and also neecha vargottam. However in Drekkana, Venus goes to his own sign. However, Venus is quite a malefic for several reasons. He is the 3L and 8L. Plus the 8H is his MT house and he is placed 12th from his MT in the chart. Venus also rules a "burnt rashi" (per Iyer). 7L Me and 8L Venus are in Parivartan that strengthens 8L a bit so life of child may not be in danger. Moon is also a very thin moon. Karaka for health Sun is also weak(ruler of Mesha another burnt rashi amongst other factors). Me is also weak being in 8H. > > If we try to look at the positives, even though Sun is deb, he is far away from his deepest point of fall. Venus is also past his deepest point of fall. Jupiter is conjunct Sun but unfortunately the conjunction is so wide Orbwise that it may only protect strongly during its own period. 9L Mars is also in the 8H (so life may not be in danger).> > Due to these and other factors, I feel the problem may be in the digestive system area (or around that area). Surgical intervention might be necessary (Ma and Ketu, 6H influence). This might be a chronic problem, needing attention through the life. Also the child's father will also go though tough times (Su, 9L are weak).> > Best remedy is getting good medical care because Jupiter is quite benificial for the lagna and is conjunct many planets (although wide orb).> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> nanna_id2006 nanna_id2006 > Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:54:56 AM> Boy's Chart> > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data > > Natal Chart> October 19, 2006> Time: 4:45:00 pm> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 36' 00", 8 N 53' 00"> Quilon, India> Altitude: 0.00 meters> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja> Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)> Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)> Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)> Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)> > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3 Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to locate it again it is 265 page Word format e-book) > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and considering it as health problem for the child.> > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's amsa in D-9.> > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end of June 2010.> > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively. So the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or someone else's losses* and the current dasa> indicates the same. > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this chart i would request you and other learned members to share your views.> > With regards and respect> > Chandu2Chill> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Dear LIst> > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which> even i used as an Omen> > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon> > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed> back> > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala "> > <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear List ,> > >> > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and> > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and asking> > me> > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days and> > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason for it> > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft and> > the> > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )> > >> > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart> > >> > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got a> > > call and i cud not correctly save it )> > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think> > >> > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and with> > rahu> > > and day moon was also in makara sign> > >> > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu> > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other> > >> > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see the> > > chart> > >> > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits> > >> > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L> > >> > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu> > >> > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it> > >> > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other> > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna> > > but i am sure it will b a bad news> > >> > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me> > >> > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed> > 60> > > yrs> > >> > > so his supposed birth data is> > >> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > July 8, 1949> > > Time: 12:00:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 78 E 28' 00", 17 N 23' 00"> > > Hyderabad, India> > >> > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it> > >> > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa> > >> > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with> > mututal> > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house> > >> > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> >> > > __.._,_.___> Messages in this topic (17) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages | Files | Photos | Database > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > Recent Activity> * 25> New Members> * 1> New FilesVisit Your Group > Give Back> for Good> Get inspired> by a good cause.> Y! Toolbar> Get it Free!> easy 1-click access> to your groups.> > Start a group> in 3 easy steps.> Connect with others.> .>

Dear manoj Ji ###I omitted the usual Chandra and Surya lagna analysis since it also shows similar problems###Sure ,as a rule i follow this lagna s esp chandra and Birth Lagna during Most of the calculations But takes chandra lagna indications frm age of 30 -32 or more ,if chandra is More strong when there was a challenge frm a diffrnt parampara abt this views to show me textual proof in another astrology grp it was bhramashri dhakhshina moorthy ji of chennai ( He is one of earliest memebr of this forum too tho not activ Now a days ) has helped me in explaining further and he said how it was part of oral traditions of kerala also he explained further that sun lagna is more used after the age 0f 60 or above ( tho i am yet use sun lagna for aged charts still as it will more prolong our time we spend on charts tho it may giv us more correct analaysis ) Here My idea of writing this post is to show how it can b used in diffrnt ways at diffrnt time using the specifications ascribed,But sure we shud take all indications including prashna <hora rising and other indications like nimitta when we r seriously consulted By some one .i will giv u feed back as soon as i got it and share the views later rgrds sunil nair

Dear Respected Members

with your permission i wish to comment on the childs chart

as per my observation transiting saturn when aspects sign and the sign lord

together it creates remarkable events/incidences

it this childs chart you can see saturn transiting leo and aspecting its lord

sun.

sun in any chart signifies vitality/ life force. so since saturns transit in leo

should have created health problem which you are anticipating. Well it is health

problem b'cos transit house of saturn is 6th and sun is ruler of 6th. for this

reason maybe health aspect is highlighted.

so transit of saturn gets over on 9th sep ' 09 hope fully this should give some

relief?

with best regards

Amit Desai

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

Sunday, September 6, 2009 3:48:33 AM

Re: Boy's Chart

Dear Sunil Ji,

If we take Mean Nodes, Ke is in 6H. LL in 8H, weak. Dasha Lord Sun in 8H, is

also 6L and is weak. Antar Lord Ke is in 6H, his dispositor is deb Sun in 8H.

Sun is Neecha Vargottam in D-9 as well as D-3. Sun's dispositor Venus is also

debilitated in 7H (and also neecha vargottam.. However in Drekkana, Venus goes

to his own sign. However, Venus is quite a malefic for several reasons. He is

the 3L and 8L. Plus the 8H is his MT house and he is placed 12th from his MT in

the chart. Venus also rules a " burnt rashi " (per Iyer). 7L Me and 8L Venus are

in Parivartan that strengthens 8L a bit so life of child may not be in danger.

Moon is also a very thin moon. Karaka for health Sun is also weak(ruler of Mesha

another burnt rashi amongst other factors). Me is also weak being in 8H.

If we try to look at the positives, even though Sun is deb, he is far away from

his deepest point of fall. Venus is also past his deepest point of fall. Jupiter

is conjunct Sun but unfortunately the conjunction is so wide Orbwise that it may

only protect strongly during its own period. 9L Mars is also in the 8H (so life

may not be in danger).

Due to these and other factors, I feel the problem may be in the digestive

system area (or around that area). Surgical intervention might be necessary (Ma

and Ketu, 6H influence). This might be a chronic problem, needing attention

through the life. Also the child's father will also go though tough times (Su,

9L are weak).

Best remedy is getting good medical care because Jupiter is quite benificial for

the lagna and is conjunct many planets (although wide orb).

Regards,

-Manoj

nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006@ >

ancient_indian_ astrology

Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:54:56 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Boy's Chart

Respected Shri Sunil Ji,

This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data

Natal Chart

October 19, 2006

Time: 4:45:00 pm

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 76 E 36' 00 " , 8 N 53' 00 "

Quilon, India

Altitude: 0.00 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja

Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)

Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)

Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)

Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)

I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in

format e-book)

Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running Sun MD-

the child.

Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's amsa in

D-9.

With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end of June

A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see the

indicates the same.

I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this chart i would

request you and other learned members to share your views.

With regards and respect

Chandu2Chill

ancient_indian_ astrology, " astro_tellerkerala "

Dear LIst

here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which

even i used as an Omen

his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon

pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed

back

rgrds sunil nair

> <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear List ,

> >

> > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and

> > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and asking

> me

> > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days and

> > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason for it

> > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft and

> the

> > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )

> >

> > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart

> >

> > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got a

> > call and i cud not correctly save it )

> > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think

> >

> > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and with

> rahu

> > and day moon was also in makara sign

> >

> > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu

> > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other

> >

> > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see the

> > chart

> >

> > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits

> >

> > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L

> >

> > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu

> >

> > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it

> >

> > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other

> > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna

> > but i am sure it will b a bad news

> >

> > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me

> >

> > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed

> 60

> > yrs

> >

> > so his supposed birth data is

> >

> >

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > July 8, 1949

> > Time: 12:00:00

> > Place: 78 E 28' 00 " , 17 N 23' 00 "

> > Hyderabad, India

> >

> > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it

> >

> > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa

> >

> > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with

> mututal

> > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house

> >

> > rahu and sat is in shashtastama

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

>

Dear Amit desai JI Thanks for ur post But dont u think it is too generic and it will apply to all who ever has Pisces lagna and sun In 8th House or 6th House ,and we hav even so many memebrs in this very grp itself who has the same combination .sure i agree it shud b used as one of the pointers while delinating the chart sure depending on their age some may b having problems in other charts and even i hav a chart of 78 yr old person who has same combination and he is meena lagna with sun in 8th House aspected By sani frm 6th H ,other than usual old age problems he was hale and healthy during this transit of sani which will end on 9th sept 2009But why u overlook other main parameters ,one of it is dasa and do u think only transit will make such bad events superseding dasa and other strnght of chart s Thanks for participating in tread rgrds sunil nair , amit desai <amitwho wrote:>> Dear Respected Members> with your permission i wish to comment on the childs chart> > as per my observation transiting saturn when aspects sign and the sign lord together it creates remarkable events/incidences> > it this childs chart you can see saturn transiting leo and aspecting its lord sun.> sun in any chart signifies vitality/ life force. so since saturns transit in leo should have created health problem which you are anticipating. Well it is health problem b'cos transit house of saturn is 6th and sun is ruler of 6th. for this reason maybe health aspect is highlighted.> > so transit of saturn gets over on 9th sep ' 09 hope fully this should give some relief?> > with best regards> > Amit Desai> > > > > > ________________________________> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj > Sunday, September 6, 2009 3:48:33 AM> Re: Boy's Chart> > > Dear Sunil Ji,> > If we take Mean Nodes, Ke is in 6H. LL in 8H, weak. Dasha Lord Sun in 8H, is also 6L and is weak. Antar Lord Ke is in 6H, his dispositor is deb Sun in 8H. Sun is Neecha Vargottam in D-9 as well as D-3. Sun's dispositor Venus is also debilitated in 7H (and also neecha vargottam.. However in Drekkana, Venus goes to his own sign. However, Venus is quite a malefic for several reasons. He is the 3L and 8L. Plus the 8H is his MT house and he is placed 12th from his MT in the chart. Venus also rules a "burnt rashi" (per Iyer). 7L Me and 8L Venus are in Parivartan that strengthens 8L a bit so life of child may not be in danger. Moon is also a very thin moon. Karaka for health Sun is also weak(ruler of Mesha another burnt rashi amongst other factors). Me is also weak being in 8H. > > If we try to look at the positives, even though Sun is deb, he is far away from his deepest point of fall. Venus is also past his deepest point of fall. Jupiter is conjunct Sun but unfortunately the conjunction is so wide Orbwise that it may only protect strongly during its own period. 9L Mars is also in the 8H (so life may not be in danger).> > Due to these and other factors, I feel the problem may be in the digestive system area (or around that area). Surgical intervention might be necessary (Ma and Ketu, 6H influence). This might be a chronic problem, needing attention through the life. Also the child's father will also go though tough times (Su, 9L are weak).> > Best remedy is getting good medical care because Jupiter is quite benificial for the lagna and is conjunct many planets (although wide orb).> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006@ >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:54:56 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Boy's Chart> > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data > > Natal Chart> October 19, 2006> Time: 4:45:00 pm> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 36' 00", 8 N 53' 00"> Quilon, India> Altitude: 0.00 meters> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja> Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)> Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)> Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)> Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)> > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3 Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to locate it again it is 265 page Word format e-book) > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and considering it as health problem for the child.> > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's amsa in D-9.> > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end of June 2010.> > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively. So the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or someone else's losses* and the current dasa> indicates the same. > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this chart i would request you and other learned members to share your views.> > With regards and respect> > Chandu2Chill> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Dear LIst> > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which> even i used as an Omen> > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon> > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed> back> > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala "> > <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear List ,> > >> > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and> > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and asking> > me> > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days and> > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason for it> > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft and> > the> > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )> > >> > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart> > >> > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got a> > > call and i cud not correctly save it )> > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think> > >> > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and with> > rahu> > > and day moon was also in makara sign> > >> > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu> > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other> > >> > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see the> > > chart> > >> > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits> > >> > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L> > >> > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu> > >> > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it> > >> > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other> > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna> > > but i am sure it will b a bad news> > >> > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me> > >> > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed> > 60> > > yrs> > >> > > so his supposed birth data is> > >> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > July 8, 1949> > > Time: 12:00:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 78 E 28' 00", 17 N 23' 00"> > > Hyderabad, India> > >> > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it> > >> > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa> > >> > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with> > mututal> > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house> > >> > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> >>

Respected Shri Sunil Ji,

Thank you for your further educative post on using True and Mean nodes.. i agree

with you that in ancient time how our Sages/Rishi Munis were able to predict

accurately. And as you said correctly it possible with Sadhana, Shraddha and

blessings..

On a techincal point i believe we had very good discussion on this topic (True

Nodes and Mean Nodes)what i believe like Ayanamsa this is also bit controversial

subject needs Constructive approach i am not expert in astronomy and even poor

in Maths so need little time to understand i guess..

BUT i would like to bring your attenton on the following quote in which

Respected Neelam ji has explained in beautiful way.. I am borrowing from Neelam

Ji.

//This factor is important because true and mean Rahu can sometimes be in

different signs, different navamshas or other vargas. In some dashas also, there

comes a difference in calculations. The results depend on the motion/speed as

well as sign/varga obtained for any planet… so is for Rahu. And if we have true

motion available with us, why use mean motion for Rahu?

With mean motion, Rahu is always retrograde. This cannot happen with true nodes.

That is why many feel comfortable with mean rahu and use only mean motion of

rahu for predictions.//

Source:/message/15951

Additional info about True and Mean Nodes

/message/15967

personally i am using True nodes and with my little observations it is working

fine but i am always open for correction and to learn more...

With regards

Chandu2Chill

, " astro_tellerkerala "

Dear chandu JI

Thanks for ur Good words ,but realy i can feel that u r realy working

hard with dedication and also going in right direction .

I am using mean Nodes as taught by my guru ji and i think Logic may b

rahu -ketu r not real physical planets ,so it represents some thing

which is More hidden than some viscible reality .We can call it is part of maya

and the astrologers has to decode it tru sadhana and devotion what it is meant

in real charts .( even all sidhantha s calculate mean position first of all

planets and then correct it tru beeja corrections as the formula is givn for

Millions and millions of yrs ( yugas ) and it is devlped during non telescopic

astronomy periods and u can see by using mean nodes we were able to calculate

eclipses and most of the old panchanga makers and guru were predicting it in

well in advance too), i think true nodes are contribution of new computer

astrology. Those who Know more abt its devlpmnt and history can illuminate me.

But every one is free to use any thing ,which one is working frm their

own exprence and anubhava and correctness they r getting than who said

wat

rgrds sunil nair

Tail peice

> ---------

Do not to believe anything he said just out of respect for him. Do not

believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything

simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything

simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in

anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in

traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after

observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is

conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to

it. "

-Lord Buddha

> , " nanna_id2006 "

> <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,

> >

> > Many thanks for your kind appreciation and further encouragement.. all

> your appreciations (including bashings also:-)) taken as blessings from

> a learned person sincerly.

> >

> > Please do correct me (Astrologically) whenever i go wrong in my

> observations and studies when you feel i must be corrected, that itself

> is a great boon for me!:-) this is my humble request not only to you but

> also many learned,senior respectable members out there in AIA.

> >

> > Thank you once again

> >

> > With regards

> >

> > Chandu2Chill

> >

> > P.S: I am using TRUE NODES hence i am getting Rahu in Lagna

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " astro_tellerkerala "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear chandu Ji

> >

> > Thanks for this beautiful analsysis

> >

> > keep it up ,sorry i forget to appreciate ur prashna also

> >

> > sure ,i think u r almost going in right direction and needs to improv

> > tho very very far better than i realy expected

> >

> > pls tell us ur finding with other methods and phaladeepika after u

> find the chapter .

> >

> > i will wait for other memebrs to giv their opinions ,mean time i Hope

> i may get feed back s too

> >

> > Also i apreciate ur boldness and will to achieve without the fear of

> > failures ,which is a prerequisite for astrological predictions .

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > > , " nanna_id2006 "

> > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,

> > > >

> > > > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following

> data

> > > >

> > > > Natal Chart

> > > > October 19, 2006

> > > > Time: 4:45:00 pm

> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > Place: 76 E 36' 00 " , 8 N 53' 00 "

> > > > Quilon, India

> > > > Altitude: 0.00 meters

> > > >

> > > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja

> > > > Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)

> > > > Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)

> > > > Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)

> > > > Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)

> > > >

> > > > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in

> > > gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3

> > > Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets

> accupying

> > > number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to

> locate

> > > it again it is 265 page Word format e-book)

> > > >

> > > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is

> running

> > > Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and

> the

> > > child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who

> is

> > > a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and

> > > considering it as health problem for the child.

> > > >

> > > > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in

> Saturn's

> > > amsa in D-9.

> > > >

> > > > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the

> end

> > > of June 2010.

> > > >

> > > > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i

> see

> > > the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively.

> So

> > > the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid

> of

> > > present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am

> also

> > > considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is

> born

> > > AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or

> someone

> > > else's losses* and the current dasa

> > > > indicates the same.

> > > >

> > > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this

> > > chart i would request you and other learned members to share your

> views.

> > > >

> > > > With regards and respect

> > > >

> > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ,

> " astro_tellerkerala "

> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear LIst

> > > >

> > > > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread

> ,which

> > > > even i used as an Omen

> > > >

> > > > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon

> > > >

> > > > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get

> feed

> > > > back

> > > >

> > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > ,

> > > " astro_tellerkerala "

> > > > > <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear List ,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in

> grp

> > > and

> > > > > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and

> > > asking

> > > > > me

> > > > > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4

> days

> > > and

> > > > > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any

> reason

> > > for it

> > > > > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch

> craft

> > > and

> > > > > the

> > > > > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit

> )

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart

> > > > > >

> > > > > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i

> got

> > > a

> > > > > > call and i cud not correctly save it )

> > > > > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and

> > > with

> > > > > rahu

> > > > > > and day moon was also in makara sign

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu

> > > > > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each

> other

> > > > > >

> > > > > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to

> see

> > > the

> > > > > > chart

> > > > > >

> > > > > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits

> > > > > >

> > > > > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with

> 6th L

> > > > > >

> > > > > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu

> > > > > >

> > > > > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees

> and

> > > other

> > > > > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna

> > > > > > but i am sure it will b a bad news

> > > > > >

> > > > > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me

> > > > > >

> > > > > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy

> > > completed

> > > > > 60

> > > > > > yrs

> > > > > >

> > > > > > so his supposed birth data is

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Natal Chart

> > > > > >

> > > > > > July 8, 1949

> > > > > > Time: 12:00:00

> > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > > Place: 78 E 28' 00 " , 17 N 23' 00 "

> > > > > > Hyderabad, India

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can

> modify

> > > it

> > > > > >

> > > > > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and

> with

> > > > > mututal

> > > > > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house

> > > > > >

> > > > > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama

> > > > > >

> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Gaurav Ji Thanks for ur observations on this boys chart sure i will b giving feed backs as soon as it is available to me rgrds sunil nair , "gaurav.ghosh" <gaurav.ghosh wrote:>> ||Jai Ramakrishna||> Dear Sunilji,> Thank you for posting this chart.> Native is born in Meen Lagna, with Lagna Lord in 8H-suffering from Mrita- Avastha & his dispositor is weak, owing to debilitation & combustion.Further, Guru suffers from close aspects of Rahu, thus creating Guru-Chandala Dosha.> The benefics for this native are all being weak--Moon is weak due to Mrita- Avastha, Mars is combusted & his dispositor is weak due to debilitation, whilst Jupiter's condition has been said before. Mercury, lord of 4H & 7H is also weak, due to Mrita avastha, his dispositor is weak, & also he is aspected by Rahu--closely.> At present, the native is going through the period of Sun-Venus period, with Sun-Venus in 2/12 axis.Interestingly, these planets gain Vargottam position in Navamsha & also falls in same 2/12 axis.Venus is utmostly weak & badly afflicted, & combusted. Venus is debilitated, in infant stage & exactly aspected by Saturn, lord of 12H, from 5H. So Situations look a bit dark...> 5L has to be strong enough, in order to combat all odds & additional strength required through Strong SUn & LL. Here...almost everything is missing. May Shiva protect him.> Thank you,> Gaurav.> > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Amit desai JI> > > > Thanks for ur post> > > > But dont u think it is too generic and it will apply to all who ever has> > Pisces lagna and sun In 8th House or 6th House ,and we hav even so many> > memebrs in this very grp itself who has the same combination .> > > > sure i agree it shud b used as one of the pointers while delinating the> > chart> > > > sure depending on their age some may b having problems in other charts> > and even i hav a chart of 78 yr old person who has same combination and> > he is meena lagna with sun in 8th House aspected By sani frm 6th H> > ,other than usual old age problems he was hale and healthy during this> > transit of sani which will end on 9th sept 2009> > > > But why u overlook other main parameters ,one of it is dasa and do u> > think only transit will make such bad events superseding dasa and other> > strnght of chart s> > > > Thanks for participating in tread> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , amit desai> > <amitwho@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Respected Members> > > with your permission i wish to comment on the childs chart> > >> > > as per my observation transiting saturn when aspects sign and the sign> > lord together it creates remarkable events/incidences> > >> > > it this childs chart you can see saturn transiting leo and aspecting> > its lord sun.> > > sun in any chart signifies vitality/ life force. so since saturns> > transit in leo should have created health problem which you are> > anticipating. Well it is health problem b'cos transit house of saturn is> > 6th and sun is ruler of 6th. for this reason maybe health aspect is> > highlighted.> > >> > > so transit of saturn gets over on 9th sep ' 09 hope fully this should> > give some relief?> > >> > > with best regards> > >> > > Amit Desai> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@> > > > > > Sunday, September 6, 2009 3:48:33 AM> > > Re: Boy's Chart> > >> > >> > > Dear Sunil Ji,> > >> > > If we take Mean Nodes, Ke is in 6H. LL in 8H, weak. Dasha Lord Sun in> > 8H, is also 6L and is weak. Antar Lord Ke is in 6H, his dispositor is> > deb Sun in 8H. Sun is Neecha Vargottam in D-9 as well as D-3. Sun's> > dispositor Venus is also debilitated in 7H (and also neecha vargottam..> > However in Drekkana, Venus goes to his own sign. However, Venus is quite> > a malefic for several reasons. He is the 3L and 8L. Plus the 8H is his> > MT house and he is placed 12th from his MT in the chart. Venus also> > rules a "burnt rashi" (per Iyer). 7L Me and 8L Venus are in Parivartan> > that strengthens 8L a bit so life of child may not be in danger. Moon is> > also a very thin moon. Karaka for health Sun is also weak(ruler of Mesha> > another burnt rashi amongst other factors). Me is also weak being in 8H.> > >> > > If we try to look at the positives, even though Sun is deb, he is far> > away from his deepest point of fall. Venus is also past his deepest> > point of fall. Jupiter is conjunct Sun but unfortunately the conjunction> > is so wide Orbwise that it may only protect strongly during its own> > period. 9L Mars is also in the 8H (so life may not be in danger).> > >> > > Due to these and other factors, I feel the problem may be in the> > digestive system area (or around that area). Surgical intervention might> > be necessary (Ma and Ketu, 6H influence). This might be a chronic> > problem, needing attention through the life. Also the child's father> > will also go though tough times (Su, 9L are weak).> > >> > > Best remedy is getting good medical care because Jupiter is quite> > benificial for the lagna and is conjunct many planets (although wide> > orb).> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ________________________________> > > nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006@ >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:54:56 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Boy's Chart> > >> > >> > >> > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > >> > > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data> > >> > > Natal Chart> > > October 19, 2006> > > Time: 4:45:00 pm> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 76 E 36' 00", 8 N 53' 00"> > > Quilon, India> > > Altitude: 0.00 meters> > >> > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja> > > Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)> > > Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)> > > Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)> > > Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)> > >> > > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in> > gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3> > Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying> > number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to locate> > it again it is 265 page Word format e-book)> > >> > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running> > Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the> > child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is> > a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and> > considering it as health problem for the child.> > >> > > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's> > amsa in D-9.> > >> > > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end> > of June 2010.> > >> > > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see> > the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively. So> > the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of> > present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also> > considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born> > AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or someone> > else's losses* and the current dasa> > > indicates the same.> > >> > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this> > chart i would request you and other learned members to share your views.> > >> > > With regards and respect> > >> > > Chandu2Chill> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > >> > > Dear LIst> > >> > > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which> > > even i used as an Omen> > >> > > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon> > >> > > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed> > > back> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,> > "astro_tellerkerala "> > > > <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear List ,> > > > >> > > > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and> > > > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and> > asking> > > > me> > > > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days> > and> > > > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason> > for it> > > > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft> > and> > > > the> > > > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )> > > > >> > > > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart> > > > >> > > > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got> > a> > > > > call and i cud not correctly save it )> > > > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think> > > > >> > > > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and> > with> > > > rahu> > > > > and day moon was also in makara sign> > > > >> > > > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu> > > > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other> > > > >> > > > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see> > the> > > > > chart> > > > >> > > > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits> > > > >> > > > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L> > > > >> > > > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu> > > > >> > > > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it> > > > >> > > > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and> > other> > > > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna> > > > > but i am sure it will b a bad news> > > > >> > > > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me> > > > >> > > > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy> > completed> > > > 60> > > > > yrs> > > > >> > > > > so his supposed birth data is> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Natal Chart> > > > >> > > > > July 8, 1949> > > > > Time: 12:00:00> > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > Place: 78 E 28' 00", 17 N 23' 00"> > > > > Hyderabad, India> > > > >> > > > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify> > it> > > > >> > > > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa> > > > >> > > > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with> > > > mututal> > > > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house> > > > >> > > > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Manoj Ji,

//However, 6L in 8H is a good position to limit the destructive potential of the

6L and as long as 8L is strong, it will help overcome difficulties.//

I was thinking since yesterday on your above clue and your views on VRY..

Well, my further analysis on the chart...

You see here 7L and 8L are in Mutual Exchange This is also very Imp aspect of

the chart (My personal obeservation- Planets in exchange behaves as if in their

OWN House we can discuss this in separate thread if you and others are

interested) now to varify this you check the Shadbala of all the planets you

notice that Venus though Deblited it is having the HIGHEST Shadbala (134)and is

indeed STRONG by virtue of Vargottama confirms the same.. Now check the Mercury

gets Venus Amsa and is weak in Shadbala So the 8L dispositor of Jupiter Sun,

Mars and Mercury is presently weak in transit... in my humble view considering

my previous analysis the present dasa bukti that the native is running VRY is

active and working...i am just limiting to the VRY only here.. otherwise also

you see 9L Mars is also vargottama.. to conclude, this is just a Transit and VRY

effects to the native. I believe

Regards

Chandu2Chill

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

Dear Chandu Ji,

I am not able to spend much time on the chart and I have not erected it myself.

But from your observations some thing caught my attention. Vipareet Raj Yog

requires no intereference from other planets. So it looks like there are many

planets in 8H so 6L in 8H with other planets does not qualify for VRY. However,

6L in 8H is a good position to limit the destructive potential of the 6L and as

long as 8L is strong, it will help overcome difficulties.

Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006

>

> Boy's Chart

>

>  

>

>

>

> Natal Chart

> October 19, 2006

> Quilon, India

>

>

format e-book)

>

the child.

>

D-9.

>

>

> indicates the same.

>

>

>

> Chandu2Chill

>

>

> Dear LIst

>

> even i used as an Omen

>

>

> back

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear List ,

> > >

> > me

> > the

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > rahu

> > >

> > >

> > > chart

> > >

> > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits

> > >

> > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L

> > >

> > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu

> > >

> > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it

> > >

> > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other

> > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna

> > > but i am sure it will b a bad news

> > >

> > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me

> > >

> > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed

> > 60

> > > yrs

> > >

> > > so his supposed birth data is

> > >

> > >

> > > Natal Chart

> > >

> > > July 8, 1949

> > > Time: 12:00:00

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 78 E 28' 00 " , 17 N 23' 00 "

> > > Hyderabad, India

> > >

> > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it

> > >

> > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa

> > >

> > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with

> > mututal

> > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house

> > >

> > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> >

>

Dear Chandu Ji,

Here are my humble opinions. First things first. 6L Sun is in 8H Libra. 8L is debilitated and at the edge of the sign and hence weak (not strong). This is a classic case for strongly negative events. 8L Ve being Parivartan with the 7L, helps Ve, no doubt, BUT, it is still weak. But this has nothing to do with VRY.

As far as VRY is concerned, tremendous good will follow from a totally disastrous situation. For that other planets should not be involved. Infact even aspect of a benefic, like Jupiter can render VRY null and void or weaken its effect. But in health matters we dont want VRY. If we can avoid the Vipreet, why should we depend on the RY that follows.

I have resisted posting the following till now, but your desire to explore further motivates me to do so. Here is a case where VRY did work, but in a reduced fashion due to Ve Vargottam and Jupiter aspect:

This is my own chart: June 8, 1970, Tiruppattur, India, 78 E 37, 10 N 08, 5:02 PM.

Venus/Mars conjunction in 8H is the conjunction of 12L and 6L in 8H.. This is classic VRY. Except for the fact that Ve is Vargottam, Parivartan with 8L Me, Aspected by Jupiter. Mars also being LL may also be a factor. So let me tell you what happened and you can decide if VRY worked or NOT. Between Sep 2004 and March 2005 I got laid off from two different companies. But I got rehired in the 3rd quickly and hence was able to keep the severance package offered by both companies as savings (which I used later on for medical expenses).

Regards,

-Manoj

nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006 Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 1:54:18 AM Re: Boy's Chart

Dear Manoj Ji,//However, 6L in 8H is a good position to limit the destructive potential of the 6L and as long as 8L is strong, it will help overcome difficulties. //I was thinking since yesterday on your above clue and your views on VRY..Well, my further analysis on the chart...You see here 7L and 8L are in Mutual Exchange This is also very Imp aspect of the chart (My personal obeservation- Planets in exchange behaves as if in their OWN House we can discuss this in separate thread if you and others are interested) now to varify this you check the Shadbala of all the planets you notice that Venus though Deblited it is having the HIGHEST Shadbala (134)and is indeed STRONG by virtue of Vargottama confirms the same.. Now check the Mercury gets Venus Amsa and is weak in Shadbala So the 8L dispositor of Jupiter Sun, Mars and Mercury is presently weak in transit... in my humble view considering my previous analysis the present

dasa bukti that the native is running VRY is active and working...i am just limiting to the VRY only here.. otherwise also you see 9L Mars is also vargottama.. to conclude, this is just a Transit and VRY effects to the native. I believeRegardsChandu2Chillancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:Dear Chandu Ji,I am not able to spend much time on the chart and I have not erected it myself. But from your observations some thing caught my attention. Vipareet Raj Yog requires no intereference from other planets. So it looks like there are many planets in 8H so 6L in 8H with other planets does not qualify for VRY. However, 6L in 8H is a good position to limit the destructive potentia l of

the 6L and as long as 8L is strong, it will help overcome difficulties. Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:54:56 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Boy's Chart> > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data > > Natal Chart> October 19, 2006> Time: 4:45:00 pm> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 36' 00", 8 N 53' 00"> Quilon, India> Altitude: 0.00 meters>

> Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja> Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)> Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)> Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)> Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)> > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3 Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to locate it again it is 265 page Word format e-book) > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and considering it as health problem for the child.> > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra

of Sun. Moon is in Saturn's amsa in D-9.> > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end of June 2010.> > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively. So the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or someone else's losses* and the current dasa> indicates the same. > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this chart i would request you and other learned members to share your views.> > With regards and respect> > Chandu2Chill> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala

" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > Dear LIst> > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which> even i used as an Omen> > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon> > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed> back> > rgrds sunil nair> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala "> > <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear List ,> > >> > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and> > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line ..he sent me a chart and asking> > me> > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days and> > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason

for it> > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft and> > the> > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )> > >> > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart> > >> > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got a> > > call and i cud not correctly save it )> > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think> > >> > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and with> > rahu> > > and day moon was also in makara sign> > >> > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu> > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other> > >> > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while

i try to see the> > > chart> > >> > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits> > >> > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L> > >> > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu> > >> > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it> > >> > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other> > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna> > > but i am sure it will b a bad news> > >> > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me> > >> > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed> > 60> > > yrs> > >> > > so his supposed birth data is> > >> >

>> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > July 8, 1949> > > Time: 12:00:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 78 E 28' 00", 17 N 23' 00"> > > Hyderabad, India> > >> > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it> > >> > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa> > >> > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and with> > mututal> > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house> > >> > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> >>

Dear chandu Ji my lack of time dont allow me to further extent this tread Also there is some thing in astrology which need to b exprnced than we argue each other i find same Nimitta seen by same sisyas interpret diffrnt waysOnce one lady was asking abt the return of their son and she was drwing water frm a well and 2 famous students of a astrological gurukula was waiting for her to draw water frm well and giv them to quench their thirst ,but when she came to know that this students are frm an astrological Gurukula she put a question on them ,when can i expect the safe return of My son whom went away since so many years and there is no news abt him .But as she put the question to this students ,the coir which tied to the pot which is used for drwing water broken and the pot with water fell back to well one student treat it as bad omen and predicted her son will never return other student treat is as since the well is Like mother and pot was having water and since the rope is got broken and pot fall back to water in well ,the son ( the water in pot ) will join mother soon do u Know what was out come ?pls try ur Logic here i will reply later the same way true and mean nodes is having very negligible diffrnce in actual calculations and most of the cases ,i will say in 90 % cases the readings can b same so long as u r using lagna chart other than using maarga ,stambana ,or retro motion seperately .very rarely it is will even change in major vargas generaly unless true may b 16 dgree 38 minits and hence 5th amsa in navamsa and where as mean may b 16 dgree 42 minits which shows 6th Amsa in navamsa to know this diffrnce u need to know real basics which is part of astrological classics so pls try hard to understand it .and may b u will come out with real solution other wise i am of the Opinion that let any one use any ayanmsa ,any year lenght ( i got student who is adament and who uses 360 days in a yr and i never corrected them but i said to them this is what i am using ( 365.25 days ) ) and any Nodes so long as they cud able to predict correctly .here Pls note that the word i used is prediction which is very purpose of all astrology But i am myself retiring frm this thread of Nodes as i dont hav much time to devote in it .rgrds sunil nair I know smt Neelam ji is using True nodes .but it is her wish and may b the gurpadesha she got .or she might hav find it is working fine with all predictions , "nanna_id2006" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > Thank you for your further educative post on using True and Mean nodes.. i agree with you that in ancient time how our Sages/Rishi Munis were able to predict accurately. And as you said correctly it possible with Sadhana, Shraddha and blessings..> > On a techincal point i believe we had very good discussion on this topic (True Nodes and Mean Nodes)what i believe like Ayanamsa this is also bit controversial subject needs Constructive approach i am not expert in astronomy and even poor in Maths so need little time to understand i guess..> > BUT i would like to bring your attenton on the following quote in which Respected Neelam ji has explained in beautiful way.. I am borrowing from Neelam Ji.> > //This factor is important because true and mean Rahu can sometimes be in different signs, different navamshas or other vargas. In some dashas also, there comes a difference in calculations. The results depend on the motion/speed as well as sign/varga obtained for any planet… so is for Rahu. And if we have true motion available with us, why use mean motion for Rahu?> > With mean motion, Rahu is always retrograde. This cannot happen with true nodes. That is why many feel comfortable with mean rahu and use only mean motion of rahu for predictions.//> > Source:/message/15951> > Additional info about True and Mean Nodes> /message/15967> > personally i am using True nodes and with my little observations it is working fine but i am always open for correction and to learn more...> > With regards> > Chandu2Chill> > > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > Dear chandu JI> > Thanks for ur Good words ,but realy i can feel that u r realy working> hard with dedication and also going in right direction .> > I am using mean Nodes as taught by my guru ji and i think Logic may b> rahu -ketu r not real physical planets ,so it represents some thing> which is More hidden than some viscible reality .We can call it is part of maya and the astrologers has to decode it tru sadhana and devotion what it is meant in real charts .( even all sidhantha s calculate mean position first of all planets and then correct it tru beeja corrections as the formula is givn for Millions and millions of yrs ( yugas ) and it is devlped during non telescopic astronomy periods and u can see by using mean nodes we were able to calculate eclipses and most of the old panchanga makers and guru were predicting it in well in advance too), i think true nodes are contribution of new computer astrology. Those who Know more abt its devlpmnt and history can illuminate me.> > But every one is free to use any thing ,which one is working frm their> own exprence and anubhava and correctness they r getting than who said> wat> > rgrds sunil nair> > Tail peice> > ---------> > Do not to believe anything he said just out of respect for him. Do not> believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."> -Lord Buddha> > > , "nanna_id2006"> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > >> > > Many thanks for your kind appreciation and further encouragement.. all> > your appreciations (including bashings also:-)) taken as blessings from> > a learned person sincerly.> > >> > > Please do correct me (Astrologically) whenever i go wrong in my> > observations and studies when you feel i must be corrected, that itself> > is a great boon for me!:-) this is my humble request not only to you but> > also many learned,senior respectable members out there in AIA.> > >> > > Thank you once again> > >> > > With regards> > >> > > Chandu2Chill> > >> > > P.S: I am using TRUE NODES hence i am getting Rahu in Lagna> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear chandu Ji> > >> > > Thanks for this beautiful analsysis> > >> > > keep it up ,sorry i forget to appreciate ur prashna also> > >> > > sure ,i think u r almost going in right direction and needs to improv> > > tho very very far better than i realy expected> > >> > > pls tell us ur finding with other methods and phaladeepika after u> > find the chapter .> > >> > > i will wait for other memebrs to giv their opinions ,mean time i Hope> > i may get feed back s too> > >> > > Also i apreciate ur boldness and will to achieve without the fear of> > > failures ,which is a prerequisite for astrological predictions .> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > > , "nanna_id2006"> > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > > > >> > > > > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following> > data> > > > >> > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > October 19, 2006> > > > > Time: 4:45:00 pm> > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > Place: 76 E 36' 00", 8 N 53' 00"> > > > > Quilon, India> > > > > Altitude: 0.00 meters> > > > >> > > > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja> > > > > Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)> > > > > Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)> > > > > Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)> > > > > Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)> > > > >> > > > > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in> > > > gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3> > > > Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets> > accupying> > > > number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to> > locate> > > > it again it is 265 page Word format e-book)> > > > >> > > > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is> > running> > > > Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and> > the> > > > child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who> > is> > > > a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and> > > > considering it as health problem for the child.> > > > >> > > > > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in> > Saturn's> > > > amsa in D-9.> > > > >> > > > > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the> > end> > > > of June 2010.> > > > >> > > > > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i> > see> > > > the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively.> > So> > > > the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid> > of> > > > present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am> > also> > > > considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is> > born> > > > AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or> > someone> > > > else's losses* and the current dasa> > > > > indicates the same.> > > > >> > > > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this> > > > chart i would request you and other learned members to share your> > views.> > > > >> > > > > With regards and respect> > > > >> > > > > Chandu2Chill> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ,> > "astro_tellerkerala"> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear LIst> > > > >> > > > > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread> > ,which> > > > > even i used as an Omen> > > > >> > > > > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon> > > > >> > > > > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get> > feed> > > > > back> > > > >> > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > ,> > > > "astro_tellerkerala"> > > > > > <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear List ,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in> > grp> > > > and> > > > > > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and> > > > asking> > > > > > me> > > > > > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4> > days> > > > and> > > > > > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any> > reason> > > > for it> > > > > > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch> > craft> > > > and> > > > > > the> > > > > > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit> > )> > > > > > >> > > > > > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart> > > > > > >> > > > > > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i> > got> > > > a> > > > > > > call and i cud not correctly save it )> > > > > > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think> > > > > > >> > > > > > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and> > > > with> > > > > > rahu> > > > > > > and day moon was also in makara sign> > > > > > >> > > > > > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu> > > > > > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each> > other> > > > > > >> > > > > > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to> > see> > > > the> > > > > > > chart> > > > > > >> > > > > > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits> > > > > > >> > > > > > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with> > 6th L> > > > > > >> > > > > > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu> > > > > > >> > > > > > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees> > and> > > > other> > > > > > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna> > > > > > > but i am sure it will b a bad news> > > > > > >> > > > > > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me> > > > > > >> > > > > > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy> > > > completed> > > > > > 60> > > > > > > yrs> > > > > > >> > > > > > > so his supposed birth data is> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > > > >> > > > > > > July 8, 1949> > > > > > > Time: 12:00:00> > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > > > > Place: 78 E 28' 00", 17 N 23' 00"> > > > > > > Hyderabad, India> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can> > modify> > > > it> > > > > > >> > > > > > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa> > > > > > >> > > > > > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and> > with> > > > > > mututal> > > > > > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house> > > > > > >> > > > > > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama> > > > > > >> > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,

The answer to the question of the Lady is that her son has return and on

going home she would find her son at home.

D D Trivedi

--- On Sun, 6/9/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala

Sunday, 6 September, 2009, 11:46 PM

Dear chandu Ji

my lack of time dont allow me to further extent this tread

Also there is some thing in astrology which need to b exprnced than we argue

each other

i find same Nimitta seen by same sisyas interpret diffrnt ways

Once one lady was asking abt the return of their son and she was drwing water

frm a well and 2 famous students of a astrological gurukula was waiting for her

to draw water frm well and giv them to quench their thirst ,but when she came to

know that this students are frm an astrological Gurukula she put a question on

them ,when can i expect the safe return of My son whom went away since so many

years and there is no news abt him  .

But as she put the question to this students ,the coir which tied to the pot

which is used for drwing water broken and the pot with water  fell back to well

one student treat it as bad omen and predicted her son will never return

other student treat is as since the well is Like mother and pot was having water

and since the rope is got broken and pot fall back to water in well ,the son (

the water in pot ) will join mother soon

do u Know what was out come ?

pls try ur Logic here

i will reply later

the same way true and mean nodes is having very negligible diffrnce in actual

calculations and most of the cases ,i will say in 90 % cases the readings can b

same so long as u r using lagna chart other than using maarga ,stambana ,or

retro motion seperately .

very rarely it is will even change in major vargas generaly unless true may b 16

dgree 38 minits and hence 5th amsa in navamsa and where as mean may b 16 dgree

42 minits which shows 6th Amsa in navamsa

to know this diffrnce u need to know real basics

which is part of astrological classics

so pls try hard to understand it .

and may b u will come out with real solution

other wise i am of the Opinion that let any one use any ayanmsa ,any year lenght

( i got student who is adament and who uses 360 days in a yr and i never

corrected them but i said to them this is what i am using ( 365.25 days ) ) and

any Nodes so long as they cud able to predict correctly .

here Pls note that the word i used is prediction

which is very purpose of all astrology

But i am myself retiring frm this thread of Nodes  as i dont hav much time to

devote in it .

rgrds sunil nair

I know smt Neelam ji is using True nodes .but it is her wish and may b the

gurpadesha she got .or she might hav find it is working fine with all

predictions

ancient_indian_ astrology, " nanna_id2006 "

<nanna_id2006@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> Thank you for your further educative post on using True and Mean nodes.. i

agree with you that in ancient time how our Sages/Rishi Munis were able to

predict accurately. And as you said correctly it possible with Sadhana, Shraddha

and blessings..

>

> On a techincal point i believe we had very good discussion on this topic (True

Nodes and Mean Nodes)what i believe like Ayanamsa this is also bit controversial

subject needs Constructive approach i am not expert in astronomy and even poor

in Maths so need little time to understand i guess..

>

> BUT i would like to bring your attenton on the following quote in which

Respected Neelam ji has explained in beautiful way.. I am borrowing from Neelam

Ji.

>

> //This factor is important because true and mean Rahu can sometimes be in

different signs, different navamshas or other vargas. In some dashas also, there

comes a difference in calculations. The results depend on the motion/speed as

well as sign/varga obtained for any planet… so is for Rahu. And if we have

true motion available with us, why use mean motion for Rahu?

>

> With mean motion, Rahu is always retrograde. This cannot happen with true

nodes. That is why many feel comfortable with mean rahu and use only mean motion

of rahu for predictions. //

>

> Source:http: //groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/

>

> Additional info about True and Mean Nodes

> http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 15967

>

> personally i am using True nodes and with my little observations it is working

fine but i am always open for correction and to learn more...

>

> With regards

>

> Chandu2Chill

>

>

astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

>

> Dear chandu JI

>

> Thanks for ur Good words ,but realy i can feel that u r realy working

> hard with dedication and also going in right direction .

>

> I am using mean Nodes as taught by my guru ji and i think Logic may b

> rahu -ketu r not real physical planets ,so it represents some thing

> which is More hidden than some viscible reality .We can call it is part of

maya and the astrologers has to decode it tru sadhana and devotion what it is

meant in real charts .( even all sidhantha s calculate mean position first of

all planets and then correct it tru beeja corrections as the formula is givn for

Millions and millions of yrs ( yugas ) and it is devlped during non telescopic

astronomy periods and u can see by using mean nodes we were able to calculate

eclipses and most of the old panchanga makers and guru were predicting it in

well in advance too), i think true nodes are contribution of new computer

astrology. Those who Know more abt its devlpmnt and history can illuminate me.

>

> But every one is free to use any thing ,which one is working frm their

> own exprence and anubhava and correctness they r getting than who said

> wat

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> Tail peice

> > ---------

>

> Do not to believe anything he said just out of respect for him. Do not

> believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in

anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in

anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not

believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not

believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.

But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with

reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it

and live up to it. "

> -Lord Buddha

>

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " nanna_id2006 "

> > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,

> > >

> > > Many thanks for your kind appreciation and further encouragement. . all

> > your appreciations (including bashings also:-)) taken as blessings from

> > a learned person sincerly.

> > >

> > > Please do correct me (Astrologically) whenever i go wrong in my

> > observations and studies when you feel i must be corrected, that itself

> > is a great boon for me!:-) this is my humble request not only to you but

> > also many learned,senior respectable members out there in AIA.

> > >

> > > Thank you once again

> > >

> > > With regards

> > >

> > > Chandu2Chill

> > >

> > > P.S: I am using TRUE NODES hence i am getting Rahu in Lagna

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " astro_tellerkerala "

> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear chandu Ji

> > >

> > > Thanks for this beautiful analsysis

> > >

> > > keep it up ,sorry i forget to appreciate ur prashna also

> > >

> > > sure ,i think u r almost going in right direction and needs to improv

> > > tho very very far better than i realy expected

> > >

> > > pls tell us ur finding with other methods and phaladeepika after u

> > find the chapter .

> > >

> > > i will wait for other memebrs to giv their opinions ,mean time i Hope

> > i may get feed back s too

> > >

> > > Also i apreciate ur boldness and will to achieve without the fear of

> > > failures ,which is a prerequisite for astrological predictions .

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, " nanna_id2006 "

> > > > <nanna_id2006@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following

> > data

> > > > >

> > > > > Natal Chart

> > > > > October 19, 2006

> > > > > Time: 4:45:00 pm

> > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > Place: 76 E 36' 00 " , 8 N 53' 00 "

> > > > > Quilon, India

> > > > > Altitude: 0.00 meters

> > > > >

> > > > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja

> > > > > Tithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)

> > > > > Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)

> > > > > Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)

> > > > > Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)

> > > > >

> > > > > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna.. almost all planets are in

> > > > gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3

> > > > Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets

> > accupying

> > > > number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to

> > locate

> > > > it again it is 265 page Word format e-book)

> > > > >

> > > > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is

> > running

> > > > Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and

> > the

> > > > child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who

> > is

> > > > a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and

> > > > considering it as health problem for the child.

> > > > >

> > > > > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is in

> > Saturn's

> > > > amsa in D-9.

> > > > >

> > > > > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the

> > end

> > > > of June 2010.

> > > > >

> > > > > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i

> > see

> > > > the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively.

> > So

> > > > the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid

> > of

> > > > present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am

> > also

> > > > considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is

> > born

> > > > AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or

> > someone

> > > > else's losses* and the current dasa

> > > > > indicates the same.

> > > > >

> > > > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this

> > > > chart i would request you and other learned members to share your

> > views.

> > > > >

> > > > > With regards and respect

> > > > >

> > > > > Chandu2Chill

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > " astro_tellerkerala "

> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear LIst

> > > > >

> > > > > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread

> > ,which

> > > > > even i used as an Omen

> > > > >

> > > > > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon

> > > > >

> > > > > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get

> > feed

> > > > > back

> > > > >

> > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology,

> > > > " astro_tellerkerala "

> > > > > > <astro_tellerkerala@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear List ,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in

> > grp

> > > > and

> > > > > > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line .he sent me a chart and

> > > > asking

> > > > > > me

> > > > > > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4

> > days

> > > > and

> > > > > > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any

> > reason

> > > > for it

> > > > > > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch

> > craft

> > > > and

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit

> > )

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i

> > got

> > > > a

> > > > > > > call and i cud not correctly save it )

> > > > > > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and

> > > > with

> > > > > > rahu

> > > > > > > and day moon was also in makara sign

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu

> > > > > > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each

> > other

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to

> > see

> > > > the

> > > > > > > chart

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with

> > 6th L

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees

> > and

> > > > other

> > > > > > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna

> > > > > > > but i am sure it will b a bad news

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy

> > > > completed

> > > > > > 60

> > > > > > > yrs

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > so his supposed birth data is

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Natal Chart

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > July 8, 1949

> > > > > > > Time: 12:00:00

> > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > > > > > Place: 78 E 28' 00 " , 17 N 23' 00 "

> > > > > > > Hyderabad, India

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can

> > modify

> > > > it

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and 4th L placed in 10th House and

> > with

> > > > > > mututal

> > > > > > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket.

Dear Sunil nair Ji

Thanks for noticing my comments

but my attempt was to pick event causing transit. I donot undermine the

importance of Dasa's

But as i have understood that dasa's are used for timing the event or

fructification of an event.

As you have rightly said lots of people has pisces Asc and sun in leo or Libra

or taurus which will be affected by this transit, and nature of effect would be

as per there dasa's.

While predicting dasa's it is said to check transit for final fructification.

For simplicity i prefer to work with transit and cross check with the dasa's,

especially for timing

This method that i follow is just my preference.

one of such method that i usually use for checking denial of marrige or lack of

marital bliss is asscociation of 12th and 6th house sign and it's lords. well i

wrote about this couple of time in the group discussion.

for your perusal i repeat, 12th house is house of denial as 7th house is for

marriage( one of the signification)

so 6th house is 12th from 7th. I have observed when this house lords association

in the respective houses itself or elsewhere are the cause of denial of marriage

or lack of marital bliss.

This preference of working was suited well in case submitted by Mr. Dushyant

Trivedi Ji few days back( lack of marital bliss my means of death of spouse)

similarly 4th house association with 12th results in childlessness.

lots of charts may have this combination but they still get married and have

childrens, so in such case we know Dasa has played the role. Dasa and antardasa

lords strenght has nullified the planets effect.

I will be highly obliged if you can cross check this with the charts that come

across to you and give your feedback to fine tune the method.

Thanks

with best regards

Amit Desai

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala

Sunday, September 6, 2009 11:11:39 AM

Dear Amit desai JI

Thanks for ur post

But dont u think it is too generic and it will apply to all who ever has Pisces

lagna and sun In 8th House or 6th House ,and we hav even so many memebrs in this

very grp itself who has the same combination .

sure i agree it shud b used as one of the pointers while delinating the chart

sure depending on their age some may b having problems in other charts and even

i hav a chart of 78 yr old person who has same combination and he is meena lagna

with sun in 8th House aspected By sani frm 6th H ,other than usual old age

problems he was hale and healthy during this transit of sani which will end on

9th sept 2009

But why u overlook other main parameters ,one of it is dasa and do u think only

transit will make such bad events superseding dasa and other strnght of chart s

Thanks for participating in tread

rgrds sunil nair

ancient_indian_ astrology, amit desai <amitwho

wrote:

>

> Dear Respected Members

> with your permission i wish to comment on the childs chart

>

> as per my observation transiting saturn when aspects sign and the sign lord

together it creates remarkable events/incidences

>

> it this childs chart you can see saturn transiting leo and aspecting its lord

sun.

> sun in any chart signifies vitality/ life force. so since saturns transit in

leo should have created health problem which you are anticipating. Well it is

health problem b'cos transit house of saturn is 6th and sun is ruler of 6th. for

this reason maybe health aspect is highlighted.

>

> so transit of saturn gets over on 9th sep ' 09 hope fully this should give

some relief?

>

> with best regards

>

> Amit Desai

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sunday, September 6, 2009 3:48:33 AM

> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Boy's Chart

>

>

> Dear Sunil Ji,

>

> If we take Mean Nodes, Ke is in 6H. LL in 8H, weak. Dasha Lord Sun in 8H, is

also 6L and is weak. Antar Lord Ke is in 6H, his dispositor is deb Sun in 8H.

Sun is Neecha Vargottam in D-9 as well as D-3. Sun's dispositor Venus is also

debilitated in 7H (and also neecha vargottam.. However in Drekkana, Venus goes

to his own sign. However, Venus is quite a malefic for several reasons. He is

the 3L and 8L. Plus the 8H is his MT house and he is placed 12th from his MT in

the chart. Venus also rules a " burnt rashi " (per Iyer). 7L Me and 8L Venus are

in Parivartan that strengthens 8L a bit so life of child may not be in danger.

Moon is also a very thin moon. Karaka for health Sun is also weak(ruler of Mesha

another burnt rashi amongst other factors). Me is also weak being in 8H.

>

> If we try to look at the positives, even though Sun is deb, he is far away

from his deepest point of fall. Venus is also past his deepest point of fall.

Jupiter is conjunct Sun but unfortunately the conjunction is so wide Orbwise

that it may only protect strongly during its own period. 9L Mars is also in the

8H (so life may not be in danger).

>

> Due to these and other factors, I feel the problem may be in the digestive

system area (or around that area). Surgical intervention might be necessary (Ma

and Ketu, 6H influence). This might be a chronic problem, needing attention

through the life. Also the child's father will also go though tough times (Su,

9L are weak).

>

> Best remedy is getting good medical care because Jupiter is quite benificial

for the lagna and is conjunct many planets (although wide orb).

>

> Regards,

> -Manoj

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006@ >

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Boy's Chart

>

>

>

>

>

> Natal Chart

> October 19, 2006

> Quilon, India

>

>

format e-book)

>

the child.

>

D-9.

>

>

> indicates the same.

>

>

>

> Chandu2Chill

>

>

> Dear LIst

>

> even i used as an Omen

>

>

> back

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear List ,

> > >

> > me

> > the

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > rahu

> > >

> > >

> > > chart

> > >