IndiaDivine.org

Re:V.R.Y

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gopi Ji,

6H is the house of employment, 12H is the house of Loss, 8H is the house of sudden transformation. Hence 6L and 12L conjunct in 8H gave 2 sudden job losses, but, also gave some monetary benifits due to severance packages.

Regards,

-Manoj

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 9:56:52 PM Re:V.R.Y

Dear Manoj ji,i did not get it,can you please elaborate about employment.Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Chandu Ji,> > In my case you can see how VRY worked almost literally.. 6L, 12L in 8H => 6H -> employment, 12H -> Loss.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Manoj Chandran chandran_manoj@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, September 6, 2009 7:30:39 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Boy's Chart> > > Dear Chandu Ji,> > Here are my humble opinions. First things first. 6L Sun is in 8H Libra. 8L is debilitated and at the edge of the sign and hence weak

(not strong). This is a classic case for strongly negative events. 8L Ve being Parivartan with the 7L, helps Ve, no doubt, BUT, it is still weak. But this has nothing to do with VRY.> > As far as VRY is concerned, tremendous good will follow from a totally disastrous situation. For that other planets should not be involved. Infact even aspect of a benefic, like Jupiter can render VRY null and void or weaken its effect. But in health matters we dont want VRY. If we can avoid the Vipreet, why should we depend on the RY that follows.> > I have resisted posting the following till now, but your desire to explore further motivates me to do so. Here is a case where VRY did work, but in a reduced fashion due to Ve Vargottam and Jupiter aspect:> > This is my own chart: June 8, 1970, Tiruppattur, India, 78 E 37, 10 N 08, 5:02 PM.> > Venus/Mars conjunction in 8H is the conjunction of

12L and 6L in 8H.. This is classic VRY. Except for the fact that Ve is Vargottam, Parivartan with 8L Me, Aspected by Jupiter. Mars also being LL may also be a factor. So let me tell you what happened and you can decide if VRY worked or NOT. Between Sep 2004 and March 2005 I got laid off from two different companies. But I got rehired in the 3rd quickly and hence was able to keep the severance package offered by both companies as savings (which I used later on for medical expenses).> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006@ >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, September 6, 2009 1:54:18 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Boy's Chart> > > Dear Manoj

Ji,> > //However, 6L in 8H is a good position to limit the destructive potential of the 6L and as long as 8L is strong, it will help overcome difficulties. //> > I was thinking since yesterday on your above clue and your views on VRY..> > Well, my further analysis on the chart...> > You see here 7L and 8L are in Mutual Exchange This is also very Imp aspect of the chart (My personal obeservation- Planets in exchange behaves as if in their OWN House we can discuss this in separate thread if you and others are interested) now to varify this you check the Shadbala of all the planets you notice that Venus though Deblited it is having the HIGHEST Shadbala (134)and is indeed STRONG by virtue of Vargottama confirms the same.. Now check the Mercury gets Venus Amsa and is weak in Shadbala So the 8L dispositor of Jupiter Sun, Mars and Mercury is presently weak in transit... in my humble view considering my

previous analysis the present dasa bukti that the native is running VRY is active and working...i am just limiting to the VRY only here.. otherwise also you see 9L Mars is also vargottama.. to conclude, this is just a Transit and VRY effects to the native. I believe> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> > Dear Chandu Ji,> > I am not able to spend much time on the chart and I have not erected it myself. But from your observations some thing caught my attention. Vipareet Raj Yog requires no intereference from other planets. So it looks like there are many planets in 8H so 6L in 8H with other planets does not qualify for VRY. However, 6L in 8H is a good position to limit the destructive potentia l of the 6L and as long as 8L is strong, it will help overcome

difficulties.> > Regards,> > -Manoj> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > nanna_id2006 <nanna_id2006@ ...>> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ . . com> > Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:54:56 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Boy's Chart> > > > > > > > Respected Shri Sunil Ji,> > > > This is very typical and interesting chart.. with the following data > > > > Natal Chart> > October 19, 2006> > Time: 4:45:00 pm> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 76 E 36' 00", 8 N 53' 00"> > Quilon, India> > Altitude: 0.00 meters> > > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Vyaya - Aswayuja> > Tithi: Krishna

Trayodasi (Ju) (49.15% left)> > Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)> > Nakshatra: Uttara Phalguni (Su) (59.36% left)> > Yoga: Indra (Ra) (94.49% left)> > > > I am getting Meena Lagna Rahu in Lagna... almost all planets are in gandanta/sandhi LL goes to 8H all 7 planets (except R/K) occupying 3 Rasis (few days back i was reading Phaldeepika about planets accupying number of Rasis in a chart will have certain traits i will try to locate it again it is 265 page Word format e-book) > > > > Sun and Venus are deblitated and vargottama and the native is running Sun MD- Venus - AD. Saturn is close to natal degree in transit and the child is going thru sade-sati as well..and in conjunction of Sun who is a MahaDashanata and the lord of the 6H. Here i am just focusing and considering it as health problem for the child.> > > > Moon is heavly afflicted and in nakshatra of Sun. Moon is

in Saturn's amsa in D-9.> > > > With my limited understanding i do not see any respite, Till the end of June 2010.> > > > A very challenging period for the child and his parents BUT when i see the Ashtka Varga (SAV) Lagna 1H-29 5H-38 6H-40 Bindus respectively.. So the Native has the capability and potential to overcome and get rid of present health issue/problem due to Poorva Janma Punya.. and i am also considering the Tithi, Day, and Nakshatra of day when the native is born AND you see 6L in 8H a VRY - " Success after some pressures or someone else's losses* and the current dasa> > indicates the same. > > > > I do not know about the remedies and other hidden aspects of this chart i would request you and other learned members to share your views..> > > > With regards and respect> > > > Chandu2Chill> > > > ancient_indian_

astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > > Dear LIst> > > > here the data of the Boy who was i discussed during this tread ,which> > even i used as an Omen> > > > his details, oct 19 2006, 4.45 pm, quilon> > > > pls try to giv ur opinions if possible and by the time i may get feed> > back> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala "> > > <astro_tellerkerala @> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear List ,> > > >> > > > I was trying to see the prashna as soon as i saw messge in grp and> > > > suddnly one frnd frm UAE came on line ..he sent me a chart and asking> > > me>

> > > one of his realtiv a boy of 4 yrs is crying endlessly last 4 days and> > > > all doctors and traditional medicine ppl cannot find any reason for it> > > > ,and now they r trying to resort to mantravada -the witch craft and> > > the> > > > question was is the boy is possessed by a preta ( dead spirit )> > > >> > > > So i left prashna as it is and done the reading for the chart> > > >> > > > prashna wat i can remebr ( as i hav to rush to some where as i got a> > > > call and i cud not correctly save it )> > > > the lagna was Pisces and some thing around 10 degree ,i think> > > >> > > > and we all Know the Lord Jup is so weak and atichara vakra and with> > > rahu> > > > and day moon was also in makara sign> > >

>> > > > 8th Lord frm prashna lagna was venus and with ketu> > > > also 8th L and lagna Lord both weak and has aspect of each other> > > >> > > > also connect with the Nimitta i got the Moment while i try to see the> > > > chart> > > >> > > > the question was is boy possessed by dead spirits> > > >> > > > even the 11th lord of gains in prashna was in 6th house with 6th L> > > >> > > > badakesh is merc and aspected by mars frm 4th house & rahu> > > >> > > > is it note showing some conspiracy behind it> > > >> > > > Since i dont hav the real prashna chart with rising degrees and other> > > > details i dont know how to conclude the prashna> > > > but i am sure it will b a bad

news> > > >> > > > but ubhayodaya nature of meena lagna is confusing me> > > >> > > > newspapers says last july 8th shri samuel rajasekhara reddy completed> > > 60> > > > yrs> > > >> > > > so his supposed birth data is> > > >> > > >> > > > Natal Chart> > > >> > > > July 8, 1949> > > > Time: 12:00:00> > > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > > Place: 78 E 28' 00", 17 N 23' 00"> > > > Hyderabad, India> > > >> > > > Those who Knows correct birth time and Place of birth can modify it> > > >> > > > other wise the dasa i am getting is rahu -sat dasa> > > >> > > > and frm Moon sat is 3rd and

4th L placed in 10th House and with> > > mututal> > > > aspect of mars +sani is in 7th house> > > >> > > > rahu and sat is in shashtastama> > > >> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > >> >>