IndiaDivine.org

Does Sunology work with Vedic Astrology too?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear respected Bhaskar Ji This is Nothing some New age fad stupidity of combining some thing what ever they find fitting and make a new Kichdi and calling some fantastic names to hook some ignorent ppl it is a mix of sun signs ,sun Numbrs and some sabian symbols where every degree in zodiac is called some fixed word pictures Like 360 word picture for each dgree ,i dont Know much at this (natal Sun, 14 degrees Leo: "Cherub-like, a human soul whispers, seeking to manifest.")All this innocent mailers has a purpose just propoagte some thing Like what we seen many times in past in this very grp many times ,why cant u use tropical zodiac for vedic astrology ,hey i find it is working marvellously type of fake reserch ppl actualy all r some evangelical type of missionaries of some neo system and trying to market it with undying zeal and in the cover of a queriest and innocent persons they all think we r some ignorent ppl who dont know any thing abt astrology and we will fall for their tricks u all has seen where tropicalist zodiac ppl run for cover already who appeared with such innocent questions ,even to try one chart with their system is never met and said i am just a student or innocent bypasser ,then i dont know why all this ppl r coming to this serious discussion forum of astrology .rgrds sunil nair , "bhaskar_jyotish" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Breitling,> > Hello.> > But if I am not mistaken, the degreecal zodiacs are defined in the same> way everywhere .> > so what is the diffference actually in Sunology ?> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > , "breitlingsnyder"> breitlingsnyder@ wrote:> >> > Hello,> >> > Have any of you tried to use the principles of Sunology with Vedic> astrology? I know she defines the degrees (30 degrees in every sign) of> the zodiac and she has said that these definitions are universal - for> both eastern and western astrology.> >> > I appreciate any feedback on this!> >> > Thanks,> > Breitling> >>

Dear sharon jiU can pls show the how ur system works than asking us some questions which needs lot of bandwidth to b waisted for simply answering u .###this method has been validated using a set of 360 symbols and that

using the degree that one is born with is more accurate than using the

sign to define the personality...that the sign is more the person's

higher perspective and the degree is their day to day personality

approach#########IS this means there is only 360 type of men ,woman and animals and etc etc in this world ??or pls show us how do u figure it with an example if u want some one will post their birth data or use this data 26 april 1992 10,24 am trivandrum, kerala ,india rgrds sunil nair , "breitlingsnyder" <breitlingsnyder wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar,> > I thought that Sunology presented a brand new and very accurate way to define the degrees of the zodiac. I had been told that until its theories were presented, there was no standard and systematic approach to defining the degrees. Also that this method has been validated using a set of 360 symbols and that using the degree that one is born with is more accurate than using the sign to define the personality...that the sign is more the person's higher perspective and the degree is their day to day personality approach? Is this true for Vedic astrology as well?> > Thanks,> Sharon> > > , "bhaskar_jyotish" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Breitling,> > > > Hello.> > > > But if I am not mistaken, the degreecal zodiacs are defined in the same> > way everywhere .> > > > so what is the diffference actually in Sunology ?> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > , "breitlingsnyder"> > <breitlingsnyder@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello,> > >> > > Have any of you tried to use the principles of Sunology with Vedic> > astrology? I know she defines the degrees (30 degrees in every sign) of> > the zodiac and she has said that these definitions are universal - for> > both eastern and western astrology.> > >> > > I appreciate any feedback on this!> > >> > > Thanks,> > > Breitling> > >> >>