IndiaDivine.org

Death due to fall frm height

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranams,Mr.SunilNairji,Young boys demise much regretted.In Appu's jatak - (1) his 3rd lords navamsa dispositor is Sun. Sun's navamsa dispositor is Sani.Sani is neecha in Rasi-chart - this is indicative of Bhratru hOni / destruction.(Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam).Timing of event: Subtract Angharaka sputa from Rahu sputa - the quotient denotes Rishabha raasi - the period when Guru traversing Rishabham or its trikona raasi viz. Kannya or Makaram, may cause destruction to elder Bhrata - see here, at the time of his elder brothers death Guru was traversing Makara Raasi.(Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu"Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam)Late.Vishnu nampoothiry jatak: (1) Natives kendras occupied by natural malefic (2) Out of the lords of 1,8,10 houses 8,10 lords have no shadvarga balam (3) Lagna lord in movable sign and 8th lord in Dual sign. All these indicative of Alpha Aayusu jatak.For alpha aayu jatak 3rd Dasa is said to be Maraka dasa - the native was experiencing Mars the 3rd dasa at the time of his death. Further it is also said that death may occur during the dasa period of natural malefic grha placed in the 4th or 10 house from Chandr raasi-Mars the dasa lord natural malefic is placed in the 10 th house from Chandra raasi.Timing of event: It is said that death may occur during maaraka grha dasa when Sani traverse Trikona raasi from natal Mandhi - at the time of natives death Sani was traversing Leo raasi which is trikona raasi from Dhanur raasi where

Mandhi is placed in the natal chart. Further there is also a rider that says if death has to occur during 4th lords dasa, it would takes place during 10th lords bukti - now see death had taken place in 10th lord Venus bukti in 4th lord Mars dasa.(Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu"Ch.Aayur Bhavam)PS: Mr.SunilNairji, I understand Shreemaan.Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai was a Jyotish scholar of yester years well known in the Thiruvithangore samsthanam.Reverse induction deduction is always easy but it is not a matter of pride!Regards / Dhananjayan--- On Wed, 9/9/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:astro_tellerkerala

<astro_tellerkerala Death due to fall frm height Date: Wednesday, 9 September, 2009, 1:11 PM

Dear List Here is chart of a Boy who died when trying to check water level frm water tank In early Morning and fall frm 5th floor and died almost on the spot Vishnu nampoothiry October 26, 1991Time: 14:40:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 13' 00", 10 N 31' 00" Trichur, IndiaTithi: Krishna Chaturthi (Me) (81.32% left)Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (47.85% left)Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (32.53%

left)Karana: Bava (Su) (62.63% left)Sunrise: 6:18:27Sunset: 17:59:51This happened in delhi on Natal Chart May 1, 2009Time: 6:35:19Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, Indiahere is chart of His younger brother AppuNatal Chart August 7, 1998Time: 12:40:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of

GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, IndiaSunrise: 5:49:38Sunset: 19:03:55Rgrds sunil nair

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Dear Dhananjayan,Can you please give me where the books of this author are available and whatever details about this publication. Is it in Malayalam / tamil?Thank youPradeep (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu"Ch.Aayur Bhavam) I understand Shreemaan.Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai was a Jyotish scholar of yester years well known in the Thiruvithangore samsthanam.

Dear Sunil Ji,

I am also completely flabbergasted by this chart. Probably exposes my ignorance, but, I would have never guessed this accident.

LL is in 12H, But is in his Own House. 8L Me is in 9H and although he is conjunct deb Sun, the conjunction is not at all very close. Conjunction with Mars is also quite far away. Further Sun is the 7L and Mars is the 3L and 10L, so not too bad. Even though Sun is deb, his dispositor Venus is in a Kendra and conjunct Jupiter (even though in an enemy's house) and hence has some strength that helps Sun. Further Sun and Venus are in parivartan (parivartan of 7L and 9L). Also 8H has no afflictions. We have an very nice almost full Moon exalted in a kendra, only blemish being aspect by Mars.

Lagna is also aspected by two benefics Jupiter and Venus, infact both owning reasonably good houses (except may be 2H ownership for Jupiter for maraka status). Coming to Dasha, Rahu should act as Jupiter since he is disposited by Jupiter and also aspected by Jupiter. Rahu is also placed in the 11H. The dasha where the event happened is:

Rahu-Sat-Me. Rahu in 11H, Sat in 12H but own house, Me is 8L in 9H. So the only relationship with 8H is in the pratyantar dasha. Also if I look at the Nakshatras, I dont see any involvement of dramtic nakshatras, except, Ke in Ardra. Even from Nak ownership, one can see that None of the Grahas are in Me (8L) Nakshatra also.

For such a tragedy/accident I would have expected a much stronger involvement of 6H, 6L/ 8H, 8L that I dont see. I have much more to learn is what I can say. I would have never seen this tragedy coming.

Regards,

-Manoj

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:16:15 AM Re: Death due to fall frm height

Dear sreenadh Ji thanks for posting the special combination mihira has mentioned ,and tho we discussed earlier once ,but i forget it as u know i dont giv much importance to special combinations which shud b memorised ,My guru s always used to say - try to know basics and it will solve much of our problems and then even u can make as many as combinations own ur own Now with this chart ,his Mom came to me yestrday ,and it is she only gave me this birth time ,still i will ask her abt the correctness of time when i cud able to talk to her directly ,as u know i cannot rush such things with a Mom Now coming to chart the 8th lord is highly afflicted along with lagna lord ( agnimaruta yoga ) also rahu ketu is afflicting lagna Lord ( by stithi and ketu by drishti ) and even lagna is afflicted The dasa i am getting is Vimsottari Dasa (started from

Moon): Rah MD: 2003-08-09 (4:03:18) - 2021-08-08 (12:48:54) Sat AD: 2008-09-13 (21:44:13) - 2011-07-21 (20:19:27) Merc PD: 2009-02-25 (17:18:48) - 2009-07-23 (4:30:47) Moon SD: 2009-04-28 (3:58:48) - 2009-05-10 (10:54:48) Rah PAD: 2009-04-29 (21:45:44) - 2009-05-01 (18:00:08) Deha-antardasas in this PAD:Ven: 2009-05-01 (2:08:58) - 2009-05-01 (9:31:22) I am not explaining this dasa s grp itself can see it But sure Apamrityu charts are alwys ,beyond all this as it happens at the momnt and at times it can b overcome too if the purticular momnt is passed One kerala astrologer already warned them ( while they go for a short vacation ) abt some Mishpps and they were givn some remedies but they cud not do it as it was visiting some temples in south india itself .rgrds

sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> The combination for such a death as told by Mihira (i.e. Sun and Mars> in 10th from Lagna) is present, if the Lagna is Capricorn (Makara).> That means, possibly there is some big error related to the provided> birth time; possibly an error that happened when the time given in> Nadi-vinadi is converted to IST. Please cross check the same if possible> with the boy's relatives and let us know.> If it is not so, then for me it is impossible to see any specific> combination that will lead to such an untimely death in the given> horoscope.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala "> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:>

>> >> > Dear List> >> > Here is chart of a Boy who died when trying to check water level frm> > water tank In early Morning and fall frm 5th floor and died almost on> > the spot> >> >> > Vishnu nampoothiry> >> >> >> > October 26, 1991> > Time: 14:40:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 76 E 13' 00", 10 N 31' 00"> > Trichur, India> >> > Tithi: Krishna Chaturthi (Me) (81.32% left)> > Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)> > Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (47.85% left)> > Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (32.53% left)> > Karana: Bava (Su) (62.63% left)> >> > Sunrise: 6:18:27> > Sunset: 17:59:51> >> > This happened in delhi on> >> >> > Natal Chart>

>> > May 1, 2009> > Time: 6:35:19> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > Delhi, India> >> > here is chart of His younger brother> >> > Appu> >> > Natal Chart> >> > August 7, 1998> > Time: 12:40:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > Delhi, India> >> > Sunrise: 5:49:38> > Sunset: 19:03:55> >> >> > Rgrds sunil nair> >>

Pranams,Mr.SunilNairji,Your right!"Late.Vishnu nampoothiry

jatak: (1) Natives kendras occupied by natural malefic (2) Out of the

lords of 1,8,10 houses 8,10 lords have no shadvarga balam (3) Lagna

lord in movable sign and 8th lord in Dual sign. All these indicative of

Alpha Aayusu jatak.For alpha aayu jatak 3rd Dasa is said to be Maraka dasa"My delineations up to the above referred point is seem to be correct and other remarks seems to have been erroneously reported.The error is regretted.Regards/Dhananjayan--- On Thu, 10/9/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala wrote:astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala Re: Death due to fall frm height Date: Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 10:38 PM

Dear Dhananjayan Ji thanks for the chart analysis as rgrds to appu the younger brother of the Boy who died ,i am yet to see the chart but i think there is some missing is there in vishnu s chart reading ,as i am getting mahadasa as rahu ONLy rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.SunilNairji,> > Young boys demise much regretted.> > In Appu's jatak - (1) his 3rd lords navamsa dispositor is Sun. Sun's navamsa dispositor is Sani.Sani is neecha in Rasi-chart - this is indicative of Bhratru hOni / destruction.> (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam).> > Timing of event: Subtract Angharaka sputa from Rahu sputa - the quotient denotes

Rishabha raasi - the period when Guru traversing Rishabham or its trikona raasi viz. Kannya or Makaram, may cause destruction to elder Bhrata - see here, at the time of his elder brothers death Guru was traversing Makara Raasi.> (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam)> > Late.Vishnu nampoothiry jatak: (1) Natives kendras occupied by natural malefic (2) Out of the lords of 1,8,10 houses 8,10 lords have no shadvarga balam (3) Lagna lord in movable sign and 8th lord in Dual sign. All these indicative of Alpha Aayusu jatak.> For alpha aayu jatak 3rd Dasa is said to be Maraka dasa - the native was experiencing Mars the 3rd dasa at the time of his death. Further it is also said that death may occur during the dasa period of natural malefic grha placed in the 4th or 10 house from Chandr raasi-Mars the dasa lord natural malefic is placed in the > 10 th house from Chandra raasi.>

> Timing of event: It is said that death may occur during maaraka grha dasa when Sani traverse Trikona raasi from natal Mandhi - at the time of natives death Sani was traversing Leo raasi which is trikona raasi from Dhanur raasi where Mandhi is placed in the natal chart. Further there is also a rider that says if death has to occur during 4th lords dasa, it would takes place during 10th lords bukti - now see death had taken place in 10th lord Venus bukti in 4th lord Mars dasa.> (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.Aayur Bhavam)> > PS: Mr.SunilNairji, I understand Shreemaan.Suchindru m PonnusamyPillai was a Jyotish scholar of yester years well known in the Thiruvithangore samsthanam.> > Reverse induction deduction is always easy but it is not a matter of pride!> > Regards / Dhananjayan> > --- On Wed, 9/9/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...

wrote:> > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Death due to fall frm height> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 9 September, 2009, 1:11 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear List > > Here is chart of a Boy who died when trying to check water level frm water tank In early Morning and fall frm 5th floor and died almost on the spot > > > Vishnu nampoothiry> > > > October 26, 1991> Time: 14:40:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 13' 00",

10 N 31' 00"> Trichur, India> > Tithi: Krishna Chaturthi (Me) (81.32% left)> Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)> Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (47.85% left)> Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (32.53% left)> Karana: Bava (Su) (62.63% left)> > Sunrise: 6:18:27> Sunset: 17:59:51> > This happened in delhi on > > > Natal Chart> > May 1, 2009> Time: 6:35:19> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of

GMT)> Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > here is chart of His younger brother > > Appu> > Natal Chart> > August 7, 1998> Time: 12:40:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > Sunrise: 5:49:38> Sunset: 19:03:55> > > Rgrds sunil nair > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your new Email address!> Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>

Get your new Email address!

Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Dear Sunil Ji, Dhananjayan Ji,

I am confused, since I am getting only Natural benefics in Kendra. Exalted Moon in 4H, Ve and Ju in 7, 10H is unoccupied.

Do I have the correct chart?

Regards,

-Manoj

Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya Cc: astro_tellerkeralaSent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:54:42 PMRe: Re: Death due to fall frm height

Pranams,Mr.SunilNairji,Your right!"Late.Vishnu nampoothiry jatak: (1) Natives kendras occupied by natural malefic (2) Out of the lords of 1,8,10 houses 8,10 lords have no shadvarga balam (3) Lagna lord in movable sign and 8th lord in Dual sign. All these indicative of Alpha Aayusu jatak.For alpha aayu jatak 3rd Dasa is said to be Maraka dasa"My delineations up to the above referred point is seem to be correct and other remarks seems to have been erroneously reported.The error is regretted.Regards/Dhananjayan--- On Thu, 10/9/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:

astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Death due to fall frm heightancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 10 September, 2009, 10:38 PM

Dear Dhananjayan Ji thanks for the chart analysis as rgrds to appu the younger brother of the Boy who died ,i am yet to see the chart but i think there is some missing is there in vishnu s chart reading ,as i am getting mahadasa as rahu ONLy rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.SunilNairji,> > Young boys demise much regretted.> > In Appu's jatak - (1) his 3rd lords navamsa dispositor is Sun. Sun's navamsa dispositor is Sani.Sani is neecha in Rasi-chart - this is indicative of Bhratru hOni / destruction.> (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam).> > Timing of event: Subtract Angharaka sputa from Rahu sputa - the quotient denotes Rishabha raasi - the

period when Guru traversing Rishabham or its trikona raasi viz. Kannya or Makaram, may cause destruction to elder Bhrata - see here, at the time of his elder brothers death Guru was traversing Makara Raasi.> (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam)> > Late.Vishnu nampoothiry jatak: (1) Natives kendras occupied by natural malefic (2) Out of the lords of 1,8,10 houses 8,10 lords have no shadvarga balam (3) Lagna lord in movable sign and 8th lord in Dual sign. All these indicative of Alpha Aayusu jatak.> For alpha aayu jatak 3rd Dasa is said to be Maraka dasa - the native was experiencing Mars the 3rd dasa at the time of his death. Further it is also said that death may occur during the dasa period of natural malefic grha placed in the 4th or 10 house from Chandr raasi-Mars the dasa lord natural malefic is placed in the > 10 th house from Chandra raasi.> > Timing of

event: It is said that death may occur during maaraka grha dasa when Sani traverse Trikona raasi from natal Mandhi - at the time of natives death Sani was traversing Leo raasi which is trikona raasi from Dhanur raasi where Mandhi is placed in the natal chart. Further there is also a rider that says if death has to occur during 4th lords dasa, it would takes place during 10th lords bukti - now see death had taken place in 10th lord Venus bukti in 4th lord Mars dasa.> (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.Aayur Bhavam)> > PS: Mr.SunilNairji, I understand Shreemaan.Suchindru m PonnusamyPillai was a Jyotish scholar of yester years well known in the Thiruvithangore samsthanam.> > Reverse induction deduction is always easy but it is not a matter of pride!> > Regards / Dhananjayan> > --- On Wed, 9/9/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> >

astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Death due to fall frm height> ancient_indian_ astrology> Wednesday, 9 September, 2009, 1:11 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear List > > Here is chart of a Boy who died when trying to check water level frm water tank In early Morning and fall frm 5th floor and died almost on the spot > > > Vishnu nampoothiry> > > > October 26, 1991> Time: 14:40:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 13' 00", 10 N 31' 00">

Trichur, India> > Tithi: Krishna Chaturthi (Me) (81.32% left)> Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)> Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (47.85% left)> Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (32.53% left)> Karana: Bava (Su) (62.63% left)> > Sunrise: 6:18:27> Sunset: 17:59:51> > This happened in delhi on > > > Natal Chart> > May 1, 2009> Time: 6:35:19> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)>

Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > here is chart of His younger brother > > Appu> > Natal Chart> > August 7, 1998> Time: 12:40:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > Sunrise: 5:49:38> Sunset: 19:03:55> > > Rgrds sunil nair > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your new Email address!> Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>

Get your new Email address! Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Dear manoj ji U r right At one Look the chart is very strong as there is benefics in Kendra s ( supposing birth time is not so prior and Not makara lagna as then the varahmihira sloka is applicable to dot here in this chart )so benefics in kendras makes the chart very strong too Only affliction we can see is for 8th L merc which is highly afflicted By all malefics .We generaly see as a part of basics to see longitivity the condition of 8th H and lord in chart for ayus and then lagna for health here tho defenit indications r not there as lagna lord in own House ,but can see he is afflicted by mars .In dasa Rahu who is givn amsa in virgo ,the 8th h the rahu can giv result of venus ( as nakshtra dispositor ) and rasi lord ( so jupiter ) and sani ( as sanivath rahu ) and again if any planets aspecting it so u can see planets in 7th house can act like maraka ,also 2nd Lord is also maraka .Also for aquarious Lagna sani has double role of lagna lord and 12th L Also see 22nd drekkana lord and 64th amsa lord frm Moon etc for also any mishapps sani is 22nd drekkana lord ,merc is 64th navamsa lord frm moon ,Now if we see death lagna at almost 6 to 6.30 am on may 1st 2009 will b aries which is his 64th navamsa frm his Birht lgana and there is another special combinations which shud b used by chandrakala nadi ( devakeralam ) and actualy i forget it due to not using it regularly .Sure this is a post mortem analysis rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Dear Sunil Ji,> > I am also completely flabbergasted by this chart. Probably exposes my ignorance, but, I would have never guessed this accident. > > LL is in 12H, But is in his Own House. 8L Me is in 9H and although he is conjunct deb Sun, the conjunction is not at all very close. Conjunction with Mars is also quite far away. Further Sun is the 7L and Mars is the 3L and 10L, so not too bad. Even though Sun is deb, his dispositor Venus is in a Kendra and conjunct Jupiter (even though in an enemy's house) and hence has some strength that helps Sun. Further Sun and Venus are in parivartan (parivartan of 7L and 9L). Also 8H has no afflictions. We have an very nice almost full Moon exalted in a kendra, only blemish being aspect by Mars. > > Lagna is also aspected by two benefics Jupiter and Venus, infact both owning reasonably good houses (except may be 2H ownership for Jupiter for maraka status). Coming to Dasha, Rahu should act as Jupiter since he is disposited by Jupiter and also aspected by Jupiter. Rahu is also placed in the 11H. The dasha where the event happened is:> > Rahu-Sat-Me. Rahu in 11H, Sat in 12H but own house, Me is 8L in 9H. So the only relationship with 8H is in the pratyantar dasha. Also if I look at the Nakshatras, I dont see any involvement of dramtic nakshatras, except, Ke in Ardra. Even from Nak ownership, one can see that None of the Grahas are in Me (8L) Nakshatra also. > > For such a tragedy/accident I would have expected a much stronger involvement of 6H, 6L/ 8H, 8L that I dont see. I have much more to learn is what I can say. I would have never seen this tragedy coming.> > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala > Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:16:15 AM> Re: Death due to fall frm height> > > > Dear sreenadh Ji > > thanks for posting the special combination mihira has mentioned ,and tho we discussed earlier once ,but i forget it as u know i dont giv much importance to special combinations which shud b memorised ,My guru s always used to say - try to know basics and it will solve much of our problems and then even u can make as many as combinations own ur own > > Now with this chart ,his Mom came to me yestrday ,and it is she only gave me this birth time ,still i will ask her abt the correctness of time when i cud able to talk to her directly ,as u know i cannot rush such things with a Mom > > Now coming to chart the 8th lord is highly afflicted along with lagna lord ( agnimaruta yoga ) also rahu ketu is afflicting lagna Lord ( by stithi and ketu by drishti ) and even lagna is afflicted > > The dasa i am getting is > > Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):> > Rah MD: 2003-08-09 (4:03:18) - 2021-08-08 (12:48:54)> Sat AD: 2008-09-13 (21:44:13) - 2011-07-21 (20:19:27)> Merc PD: 2009-02-25 (17:18:48) - 2009-07-23 (4:30:47)> Moon SD: 2009-04-28 (3:58:48) - 2009-05-10 (10:54:48)> Rah PAD: 2009-04-29 (21:45:44) - 2009-05-01 (18:00:08)> > Deha-antardasas in this PAD:> Ven: 2009-05-01 (2:08:58) - 2009-05-01 (9:31:22)> > > I am not explaining this dasa s grp itself can see it > > But sure Apamrityu charts are alwys ,beyond all this as it happens at the momnt and at times it can b overcome too if the purticular momnt is passed > > One kerala astrologer already warned them ( while they go for a short vacation ) abt some Mishpps and they were givn some remedies but they cud not do it as it was visiting some temples in south india itself .> > rgrds sunil nair > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil ji,> > The combination for such a death as told by Mihira (i.e. Sun and Mars> > in 10th from Lagna) is present, if the Lagna is Capricorn (Makara).> > That means, possibly there is some big error related to the provided> > birth time; possibly an error that happened when the time given in> > Nadi-vinadi is converted to IST. Please cross check the same if possible> > with the boy's relatives and let us know.> > If it is not so, then for me it is impossible to see any specific> > combination that will lead to such an untimely death in the given> > horoscope.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala "> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear List> > >> > > Here is chart of a Boy who died when trying to check water level frm> > > water tank In early Morning and fall frm 5th floor and died almost on> > > the spot> > >> > >> > > Vishnu nampoothiry> > >> > >> > >> > > October 26, 1991> > > Time: 14:40:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 76 E 13' 00", 10 N 31' 00"> > > Trichur, India> > >> > > Tithi: Krishna Chaturthi (Me) (81.32% left)> > > Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)> > > Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (47.85% left)> > > Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (32.53% left)> > > Karana: Bava (Su) (62.63% left)> > >> > > Sunrise: 6:18:27> > > Sunset: 17:59:51> > >> > > This happened in delhi on> > >> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > May 1, 2009> > > Time: 6:35:19> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > > Delhi, India> > >> > > here is chart of His younger brother> > >> > > Appu> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > August 7, 1998> > > Time: 12:40:00> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > > Delhi, India> > >> > > Sunrise: 5:49:38> > > Sunset: 19:03:55> > >> > >> > > Rgrds sunil nair> > >> >>

Dear Dhananjayan ji i am getting Kumbha lagna rgrds sunil nair , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.SunilNairji,> > Your right!> "Late.Vishnu nampoothiry> jatak: (1) Natives kendras occupied by natural malefic (2) Out of the> lords of 1,8,10 houses 8,10 lords have no shadvarga balam (3) Lagna> lord in movable sign and 8th lord in Dual sign. All these indicative of> Alpha Aayusu jatak.> For alpha aayu jatak 3rd Dasa is said to be Maraka dasa"> My delineations up to the above referred point is seem to be correct and other remarks seems to have been erroneously reported.> The error is regretted.> Regards/Dhananjayan> > --- On Thu, 10/9/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala Re: Death due to fall frm height> > Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 10:38 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjayan Ji > > thanks for the chart analysis > > as rgrds to appu the younger brother of the Boy who died ,i am yet to see the chart > > but i think there is some missing is there in vishnu s chart reading ,as i am getting mahadasa as rahu ONLy > > rgrds sunil nair > ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya@ wrote:> >> > Pranams,> > > > Mr.SunilNairji,> > > > Young boys demise much regretted.> > > > In Appu's jatak - (1) his 3rd lords navamsa dispositor is Sun. Sun's navamsa dispositor is Sani.Sani is neecha in Rasi-chart - this is indicative of Bhratru hOni / destruction.> > (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam).> > > > Timing of event: Subtract Angharaka sputa from Rahu sputa - the quotient denotes Rishabha raasi - the period when Guru traversing Rishabham or its trikona raasi viz. Kannya or Makaram, may cause destruction to elder Bhrata - see here, at the time of his elder brothers death Guru was traversing Makara Raasi.> > (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam)> > > > Late.Vishnu nampoothiry jatak: (1) Natives kendras occupied by natural malefic (2) Out of the lords of 1,8,10 houses 8,10 lords have no shadvarga balam (3) Lagna lord in movable sign and 8th lord in Dual sign. All these indicative of Alpha Aayusu jatak.> > For alpha aayu jatak 3rd Dasa is said to be Maraka dasa - the native was experiencing Mars the 3rd dasa at the time of his death. Further it is also said that death may occur during the dasa period of natural malefic grha placed in the 4th or 10 house from Chandr raasi-Mars the dasa lord natural malefic is placed in the > > 10 th house from Chandra raasi.> > > > Timing of event: It is said that death may occur during maaraka grha dasa when Sani traverse Trikona raasi from natal Mandhi - at the time of natives death Sani was traversing Leo raasi which is trikona raasi from Dhanur raasi where Mandhi is placed in the natal chart. Further there is also a rider that says if death has to occur during 4th lords dasa, it would takes place during 10th lords bukti - now see death had taken place in 10th lord Venus bukti in 4th lord Mars dasa.> > (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.Aayur Bhavam)> > > > PS: Mr.SunilNairji, I understand Shreemaan.Suchindru m PonnusamyPillai was a Jyotish scholar of yester years well known in the Thiruvithangore samsthanam.> > > > Reverse induction deduction is always easy but it is not a matter of pride!> > > > Regards / Dhananjayan> > > > --- On Wed, 9/9/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Death due to fall frm height> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Wednesday, 9 September, 2009, 1:11 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear List > > > > Here is chart of a Boy who died when trying to check water level frm water tank In early Morning and fall frm 5th floor and died almost on the spot > > > > > > Vishnu nampoothiry> > > > > > > > October 26, 1991> > Time: 14:40:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 76 E 13' 00", 10 N 31' 00"> > Trichur, India> > > > Tithi: Krishna Chaturthi (Me) (81.32% left)> > Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)> > Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (47.85% left)> > Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (32.53% left)> > Karana: Bava (Su) (62.63% left)> > > > Sunrise: 6:18:27> > Sunset: 17:59:51> > > > This happened in delhi on > > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > May 1, 2009> > Time: 6:35:19> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > Delhi, India> > > > here is chart of His younger brother > > > > Appu> > > > Natal Chart> > > > August 7, 1998> > Time: 12:40:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > Delhi, India> > > > Sunrise: 5:49:38> > Sunset: 19:03:55> > > > > > Rgrds sunil nair > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your new Email address!> > Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!> > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your new Email address!> Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!> http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/>

Pranams,Mr.SunilNair,Please read the rider as :In one of the maraka dasa riders

it is said that death may be caused during the dasa bukti of a grha

where dasa lord and bukti lord are seen by 11th lord and 3rd lord

respectively.PS:Could not comprehend as why to I commit so much blunders in the instant case.Regards/Dhananjayan N.B:It is mentioned in my reference book that maraka dasa bukti would be in combination of 1-7,2-12,3-11,4-10,5-9,6-8 dasa bukti and vice versa or other grhas having sthanam or aspect connections with above.--- On Fri, 11/9/09, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanayaRe: Re: Death due to fall frm height Cc: astro_tellerkeralaDate: Friday, 11 September, 2009, 3:21 PM

Pranams,Mr.SunilNair, You are right !My revised sketch too revels Kumbha lagnam.The native is born in alph-aayusu yogam.One of the Aayusu tests viz.out of 1,8,10.lords 8,10 has no shadvarga phalam.Among his four kendras lagna and dasama kendram are blank.Chatur kendram has natural

malafic/maaraka Chandr.Saptama kendram has functional malafic / maaraka Guru together with infelicitous Sukra - this further tapers or reduces the alph-aayusu to yow_vana arishtam (age 12 to 20).The native was in his Rahu - Sani dasa bukti.Rahu aspected by 11th Lord Guru and Sani aspected by 4th lord Mars.In one of the maraka dasa riders it is said that death may be caused during the dasa bukti of a grha where dasa lord and bukti lord are seen by 11th lord and 4th lord respectively.Regards/Dhananjayan,--- On

Fri, 11/9/09, astro_tellerkerala <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in> wrote:astro_tellerkerala

<astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Death due to fall frm heightancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, 11 September, 2009, 8:56 AM

Dear Dhananjayan ji i am getting Kumbha lagna rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> > Mr.SunilNairji,> > Your right!> "Late.Vishnu nampoothiry> jatak: (1) Natives kendras occupied by natural malefic (2) Out of the> lords of 1,8,10 houses 8,10 lords have no shadvarga balam (3) Lagna> lord in movable sign and 8th lord in Dual sign. All these indicative of> Alpha Aayusu jatak.> For alpha aayu jatak 3rd Dasa is said to be Maraka dasa"> My delineations up to the above referred point is seem to be correct and other remarks seems to have been erroneously reported.> The error is regretted.> Regards/Dhananjayan> > --- On

Thu, 10/9/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Death due to fall frm height> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 10:38 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjayan Ji > > thanks for the chart analysis > > as rgrds to appu the younger brother of the Boy who died ,i am yet to see the chart > > but i think there is some missing is there in vishnu s chart reading ,as i am getting mahadasa as rahu ONLy > > rgrds sunil nair > ancient_indian_ astrology, Dhananjayan Brahma abhanaya@ wrote:> >> > Pranams,> > > >

Mr.SunilNairji,> > > > Young boys demise much regretted.> > > > In Appu's jatak - (1) his 3rd lords navamsa dispositor is Sun. Sun's navamsa dispositor is Sani.Sani is neecha in Rasi-chart - this is indicative of Bhratru hOni / destruction.> > (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam).> > > > Timing of event: Subtract Angharaka sputa from Rahu sputa - the quotient denotes Rishabha raasi - the period when Guru traversing Rishabham or its trikona raasi viz. Kannya or Makaram, may cause destruction to elder Bhrata - see here, at the time of his elder brothers death Guru was traversing Makara Raasi.> > (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.sakOdhara Bhavam)> > > > Late.Vishnu nampoothiry jatak: (1) Natives kendras occupied by natural malefic (2) Out of the lords of 1,8,10 houses 8,10 lords

have no shadvarga balam (3) Lagna lord in movable sign and 8th lord in Dual sign. All these indicative of Alpha Aayusu jatak.> > For alpha aayu jatak 3rd Dasa is said to be Maraka dasa - the native was experiencing Mars the 3rd dasa at the time of his death. Further it is also said that death may occur during the dasa period of natural malefic grha placed in the 4th or 10 house from Chandr raasi-Mars the dasa lord natural malefic is placed in the > > 10 th house from Chandra raasi.> > > > Timing of event: It is said that death may occur during maaraka grha dasa when Sani traverse Trikona raasi from natal Mandhi - at the time of natives death Sani was traversing Leo raasi which is trikona raasi from Dhanur raasi where Mandhi is placed in the natal chart. Further there is also a rider that says if death has to occur during 4th lords dasa, it would takes place during 10th lords bukti - now see death had taken place

in 10th lord Venus bukti in 4th lord Mars dasa.> > (Ref. Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai "Jyothita sastrathirattu" Ch.Aayur Bhavam)> > > > PS: Mr.SunilNairji, I understand Shreemaan.Suchindru m PonnusamyPillai was a Jyotish scholar of yester years well known in the Thiruvithangore samsthanam.> > > > Reverse induction deduction is always easy but it is not a matter of pride!> > > > Regards / Dhananjayan> > > > --- On Wed, 9/9/09, astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > > astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Death due to fall frm height> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Wednesday, 9 September, 2009, 1:11 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear List > > > > Here is chart of a Boy who died when trying to check water level frm water tank In early Morning and fall frm 5th floor and died almost on the spot > > > > > > Vishnu nampoothiry> > > > > > > > October 26, 1991> > Time: 14:40:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 76 E 13' 00", 10 N 31' 00"> > Trichur, India> > > > Tithi: Krishna Chaturthi (Me) (81.32%

left)> > Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)> > Nakshatra: Rohini (Mo) (47.85% left)> > Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (32.53% left)> > Karana: Bava (Su) (62.63% left)> > > > Sunrise: 6:18:27> > Sunset: 17:59:51> > > > This happened in delhi on > > > > > > Natal Chart> > > > May 1, 2009> > Time: 6:35:19> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> >

Delhi, India> > > > here is chart of His younger brother > > > > Appu> > > > Natal Chart> > > > August 7, 1998> > Time: 12:40:00> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> > Delhi, India> > > > Sunrise: 5:49:38> > Sunset: 19:03:55> > > > > > Rgrds sunil nair > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get your new Email address!> > Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!> > http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get

your new Email address!> Grab the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted before someone else does!> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>

New Email addresses available on

New Email names for you!

Dear Dhananjayan Ji Thanks for this information and telling us abt a famous man suchindram was also part of old travancore princly state which comes under old kerala kingdom ( before independence and still formation of diffrnt states ) and many of this Pillai s has good sidha ,astrology traditions and Mostly r saivites i think Many were good scholars and even propogaters of tantra ,sidha ,yoga etc rgrds sunil nair , Dhananjayan Brahma <abhanaya wrote:>> Pranams,> Mr.Pradeepji,> > Suchindrum PonnusamyPillai's "Jyothita sastrathirattu"(Jyotish sastra collections),the original book in Malayalam,I have a Tamil copy printer publishers name not known,but however it seems the author might be living during the year 1902 as from the `anupandham' examples he has taken horoscopes of people born during 1902 / kaliyugathi varusham 5004.> > Regards/Dhananjayan> > > --- On Thu, 10/9/09, pradeep0890 psd1955 wrote:> > pradeep0890 psd1955 Re: Death due to fall frm height> > Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 1:03 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjayan,> > Can you please give me where the books of this author are available and whatever details about this publication. Is it in Malayalam / tamil?> > Thank you> Pradeep