Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

//> In Natal Birth Chart if the Moon aspects Saturn, or vice versa, and if

> Sun and Venus occupy the Lagna, and no benefics aspect (??? aspect what

> ??? I cant figure this out), then this Yoga is undoubetdly known as

> "KarnaCheda".//

* "Mandena Drisyate chandro" (Moon aspected by Satrun). It is not

"vice versa", since Moon can aspect Saturn only by its 7th aspect, but

Saturn can aspect Moon even when Moon is placed in 3rd or 10 as well.

The sloka's demand is "Saturn should aspect Moon" (which is a more

common combination than Moon aspecting Saturn).

* Sun and Venus should occupy Lagna, and if there is no benefic aspect to it (i.e. to Sun and Venus in Lagna).

If the above two combinations are present in the natal chart at the same time, then "Karna Cheda" will happen says Manasagari.

//I ......................... do not have the inclinations to do so since this

> Yoga is not going to recur again and again in peoples charts, so I do

> not study and spend time on such uncommon Yogas).//

This I don't agree, due to a very simple reason. In the big book

Manasagari there are merely 15 or 20 special combinations given, even

Mihira who tried to brief the whole of astrology in 573 slokas also

quotes around 10-15 special combinations. All these points to the

authentic nature and importance of those combinations. They must not be

that rare, and when present should give the said result with

certainty. It must be this dependable, authentic, in tune with

reality nature of these combinations that prompted the ancient

scholars to include some of them even in their hard efforts to brief

the whole knowledge. They may have a special clue and secret to

provide about the interpretation or Yoga derivation methodology as

well. Due to all these, I feel that those small number of special

combinations included in such texts demands special attention; they

should not be neglected but should be studied and approached with

reverence.

But when we discuss this subject, I remember the horoscope of one of

my close friends, which has the deadly "Khadga Khata yoga" (Death since

the head is cut by a sward). Manasagari says, if such a combination is

present then the native will die at the age of 28 years. I was much

afraid and worried when I saw his chart and understood that this

combination is present in his chart. But I am happy that this

combinations did not materialize for him at the age of 28 years, and he

is working in kuwait now and is more than 30 years old. Since gulf

countries has the custom of cutting head as punishment, it cannot be

said that I am fully relieved, but certainly I pray and believe that

this combination will not materialize for him. It don't want it to

happen. I will try to provide the birth details of this friend of mine

in the group at the earliest (I don't have it with me now).

Note: So if someone says that all these special yogas, and especially

the special yogas given in Manasagari are not true and may not

manifest, then I would be happy! (Due to wishful thinking, the reason

for which is mentioned above). But who knows......... I should just try

to keep a watch on them - and decide later!

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, "bhaskar_jyotish" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Great. I like this very much. You search for something which we do not> wish to spend time upon. This is real commitmment towards astrology.> > This shloka is indeed from the 4th Chapter given on Page 219, and the> Shloka number is 53, and the title is "Karna Vichedha Yoga". Shloka> No.52 is titled as "Nasachedh Yoga".> > The translation of "Karnavichedha Yoga as given by Shri Vijay Goel ji,> should go like this (Translated by myself)-> > In Natal Birth Chart if the Moon aspects Saturn, or vice versa, and if> Sun and Venus occupy the Lagna, and no benefics aspect (??? aspect what> ??? I cant figure this out)then this Yoga is undoubetdly known as> "KarnaCheda".> > Now what is "Karna Cheda" I do not know. And not interested to know. It> most probably has to do with ears, since Karna (Brother of the Pandavas)> was also born at birth with ear rings in his ears naturally , and known> as Karna as consequence, so obviously the word Karna means ears, and> somebody here who is interested may check the Sanskrit dictionary ( I> too have a fat one but do not have the inclinations to do so since this> Yoga is not going to recur again and again in peoples charts, so I do> not study and spend time on such uncommon Yogas).> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.

Respected Sreenad ji,

Well i have saturn seeing moon (both interchange) sun wit saturn seeing moon n lagna , so i m 33 yrs so i think there is no need to be afraid, Thanks Mohit--- On Sat, 9/12/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

sreesog <sreesog Re: Manasagari special yogas Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 8:32 AM

Dear Bhaskar ji, //> In Natal Birth Chart if the Moon aspects Saturn, or vice versa, and if> Sun and Venus occupy the Lagna, and no benefics aspect (??? aspect what> ??? I cant figure this out), then this Yoga is undoubetdly known as> "KarnaCheda" .// * "Mandena Drisyate chandro" (Moon aspected by Satrun). It is not "vice versa", since Moon can aspect Saturn only by its 7th aspect, but Saturn can aspect Moon even when Moon is placed in 3rd or 10 as well. The sloka's demand is "Saturn should aspect Moon" (which is a more common combination than Moon aspecting Saturn). * Sun and Venus should occupy Lagna, and if there is no benefic aspect to it (i.e. to Sun and Venus in Lagna). If the above two combinations are present in the natal chart at the same time, then "Karna Cheda" will happen says Manasagari. //I ............ ......... .... do not have the inclinations to do so since this> Yoga is not going to recur again and again in peoples charts, so I do> not study and spend time on such uncommon Yogas).// This I don't agree, due to a very simple reason. In the big book Manasagari there are merely 15 or 20 special combinations given, even Mihira who tried to brief the whole of astrology in 573 slokas also quotes around 10-15 special combinations. All these points to the authentic nature and importance of those combinations. They must not be that rare, and when present should give the said result with certainty. It must be this dependable, authentic, in tune with reality nature of these combinations that prompted the ancient scholars to include some of them even in their hard efforts to brief the whole knowledge. They may have a special clue and secret to provide

about the interpretation or Yoga derivation methodology as well. Due to all these, I feel that those small number of special combinations included in such texts demands special attention; they should not be neglected but should be studied and approached with reverence. But when we discuss this subject, I remember the horoscope of one of my close friends, which has the deadly "Khadga Khata yoga" (Death since the head is cut by a sward). Manasagari says, if such a combination is present then the native will die at the age of 28 years. I was much afraid and worried when I saw his chart and understood that this combination is present in his chart. But I am happy that this combinations did not materialize for him at the age of 28 years, and he is working in kuwait now and is more than 30 years old. Since gulf countries has the custom of cutting head as punishment, it cannot be said that I am fully relieved, but certainly I pray and believe

that this combination will not materialize for him. It don't want it to happen. I will try to provide the birth details of this friend of mine in the group at the earliest (I don't have it with me now). Note: So if someone says that all these special yogas, and especially the special yogas given in Manasagari are not true and may not manifest, then I would be happy! (Due to wishful thinking, the reason for which is mentioned above). But who knows....... .. I should just try to keep a watch on them - and decide later! Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "bhaskar_jyotish" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Great. I like this very much. You search for something which we do not> wish to spend time upon. This is real commitmment towards astrology.> > This shloka is indeed from the 4th Chapter

given on Page 219, and the> Shloka number is 53, and the title is "Karna Vichedha Yoga". Shloka> No.52 is titled as "Nasachedh Yoga".> > The translation of "Karnavichedha Yoga as given by Shri Vijay Goel ji,> should go like this (Translated by myself)-> > In Natal Birth Chart if the Moon aspects Saturn, or vice versa, and if> Sun and Venus occupy the Lagna, and no benefics aspect (??? aspect what> ??? I cant figure this out)then this Yoga is undoubetdly known as> "KarnaCheda" .> > Now what is "Karna Cheda" I do not know. And not interested to know. It> most probably has to do with ears, since Karna (Brother of the Pandavas)> was also born at birth with ear rings in his ears naturally , and known> as Karna as consequence, so obviously the word Karna means ears, and> somebody here who is interested may check the Sanskrit dictionary ( I>

too have a fat one but do not have the inclinations to do so since this> Yoga is not going to recur again and again in peoples charts, so I do> not study and spend time on such uncommon Yogas).> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.

Dear Bhaskar ji, I would be happy to spend money on you, and is Inviting you to my home when ever you come to Delhi (actually I have already invited you, and the visit is still pending). Now coming to argumentation or the extra words, I don't have any intention to force you talk about things which both of us are aware of. //> 4) My efforts and study are directed in the "Predictive parts" and not the "theory" parts. // I agree that when we try to strengthen our basics, and try to arrive at the correct derivation buy learning as little as possible (i.e. interested in the essence only and not the details) then, special combinations are of secondary importance only and not primary. It is true that every good practical astrologer will agree with your opinion, including me. //> 6) Another point is , one must be open minded and flexible in ones> thinking and contemplations that these texts were written in foregone> eras// True, well said. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "bhaskar_jyotish" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Thanks for the reply. Now my reply as under (For which every one reply> where I am provocated in your attractive style, to enforce a reply due> to my arguing and discussing nature, you will have to keep adding> Rs.200- in the Bank account and spend the same on me, when I come to> Delhi. This is for the time spent on replying you.You may either spend> this money on buying me nice gifts or treat me to a lavish dinner or buy> me some good quality drinks. That will be your choice)> > 1)When I wrote "Vice versa" it was a shortcut for not having to write> the full sentence that that "Either Moon should aspect Saturn, or Saturn> should aspect The Moon)> > 2) At times certain matters are understood for instance the meaning of> "Karna" wherein we do not actually have to pick up a dictionary on every> word but guess, as I gace the example of Mahabharata Character Karna.> One more example is "Karna Pisachini". Few members here may be knowing> that this Pisachini works and renders her results in whispering through> the ears of the Sadhak who encaptures her through Mantras. So we come to> know that the Karna is this shloka refers to Ears. About "Chedan" almost> all Hindi speakingnatives in India know about the meaning of this word> as most words in Sanskrita and Hindi are similiar in sounding and> meanings.> > 3) At my age with many ambitions unfulfilled, I actually do not have> time to go into research work of these special combinations with special> results. For those who ahve the age, time and inclinations, they must> surely go into this, for as you rightly suggested, there would be a lot> of clues found in such Yogas, for the discerning and studious bent of> mind. There are at least 500 such combinations in the texts but one> cannot remember all these possibly with our type of memories and neither> write them in a book and try to locate them when they face a chart for> study.> > 4) My efforts and study are directed in the "Predictive parts" and not> the "theory" parts. If I am not able to predict the date of marriage for> any native, or the date of his acquiring a job if he is unemployed, then> I have no right to cram my head with special combinations and the> theories thereof. ( i am writing this most honestly as usual)> > 5) It would be most unwise thinking if anybody says that these Yogas do> not work as mentioned in the texts. They certainly do in all cases,> because they were mouthed by Rishi Munis, and mean of great mental> spiritual statures and we cannot by any iota of thinking doubt their> utterances. It is only that apart from translation of tehse shlokas, one> must know what other factors contribute to strengthening these> combinations, or breaking them, ie, bhanga, or modifying them due to> aspects, placements in signs and houses, conjunctions, retrogressions,> avasthas etc.etc.> > 6) Another point is , one must be open minded and flexible in ones> thinking and contemplations that these texts were written in foregone> eras, when probably the extent of the sjy which we now call as Aries,> may not have been so. So on and so forth.> > Now I request you to please read the first para of this mail again,> before you close this mail, and set to write again and make me reply> further. You are loosing money. HaHa.> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.

Dear Mohit ji, Please come outside your horoscope and read my mail again. I was not speaking about "Saturn seeing Moon in lagna" but about a special combination named "Khadga Khata yoga" given in Manasagari. Please read that mail again; If you have a copy of Manasagari, then open it and see what is the planetary position required for that Yoga to happen and what is the result attributed to it - you will understand. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Mohit Virmani <mohitvirmani33 wrote:>> Respected Sreenad ji,> > Well i have saturn seeing moon (both interchange) sun wit saturn seeing moon n lagna , so i m 33 yrs so i think there is no need to be afraid, Thanks Mohit> > --- On Sat, 9/12/09, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > > sreesog sreesog Re: Manasagari special yogas> > Saturday, September 12, 2009, 8:32 AM> > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji, > //> In Natal Birth Chart if the Moon aspects Saturn, or vice versa, and if> > Sun and Venus occupy the Lagna, and no benefics aspect (??? aspect what> > ??? I cant figure this out), then this Yoga is undoubetdly known as> > "KarnaCheda" .//> * "Mandena Drisyate chandro" (Moon aspected by Satrun). It is not "vice versa", since Moon can aspect Saturn only by its 7th aspect, but Saturn can aspect Moon even when Moon is placed in 3rd or 10 as well. The sloka's demand is "Saturn should aspect Moon" (which is a more common combination than Moon aspecting Saturn). > * Sun and Venus should occupy Lagna, and if there is no benefic aspect to it (i.e. to Sun and Venus in Lagna).> If the above two combinations are present in the natal chart at the same time, then "Karna Cheda" will happen says Manasagari.> //I ............ ......... .... do not have the inclinations to do so since this> > Yoga is not going to recur again and again in peoples charts, so I do> > not study and spend time on such uncommon Yogas).//> This I don't agree, due to a very simple reason. In the big book Manasagari there are merely 15 or 20 special combinations given, even Mihira who tried to brief the whole of astrology in 573 slokas also quotes around 10-15 special combinations. All these points to the authentic nature and importance of those combinations. They must not be that rare, and when present should give the said result with certainty. It must be this dependable, authentic, in tune with reality nature of these combinations that prompted the ancient scholars to include some of them even in their hard efforts to brief the whole knowledge. They may have a special clue and secret to provide about the interpretation or Yoga derivation methodology as well. Due to all these, I feel that those small number of special combinations included in such texts demands special attention; they should not be neglected but should be studied and approached with reverence. > But when we discuss this subject, I remember the horoscope of one of my close friends, which has the deadly "Khadga Khata yoga" (Death since the head is cut by a sward). Manasagari says, if such a combination is present then the native will die at the age of 28 years. I was much afraid and worried when I saw his chart and understood that this combination is present in his chart. But I am happy that this combinations did not materialize for him at the age of 28 years, and he is working in kuwait now and is more than 30 years old. Since gulf countries has the custom of cutting head as punishment, it cannot be said that I am fully relieved, but certainly I pray and believe that this combination will not materialize for him. It don't want it to happen. I will try to provide the birth details of this friend of mine in the group at the earliest (I don't have it with me now).> Note: So if someone says that all these special yogas, and especially the special yogas given in Manasagari are not true and may not manifest, then I would be happy! (Due to wishful thinking, the reason for which is mentioned above). But who knows....... .. I should just try to keep a watch on them - and decide later! > Love and regards,> Sreenadh

Respected Sreenad ji,

Well coming into my chart(sorry for tht) u said

//> In Natal Birth Chart if the Moon aspects Saturn, or vice versa, and> if> > Sun and Venus occupy the Lagna, and no benefics aspect (??? aspect> what> > ??? I cant figure this out), then this Yoga is undoubetdly known as> > "KarnaCheda" .//> * "Mandena Drisyate chandro" (Moon aspected by Satrun). It is not> "vice versa", since Moon can aspect Saturn only by its 7th aspect, but> Saturn can aspect Moon even when Moon is placed in 3rd or 10 as well.> The sloka's demand is "Saturn should aspect Moon" (which is a more> common combination than Moon aspecting Saturn).> * Sun and Venus should occupy Lagna, and if there is no benefic aspect> to it (i.e. to Sun and Venus in Lagna).> If the above two

combinations are present in the natal chart at the> same time, then "Karna Cheda" will happen says Manasagari,//

Well i meant to say tht even Sun aspecting my lagna , Yes it does not fully jutify tht on my chart(as sun & venus does not occupy my lagna expect Sun aspecting my lagna),Agreed now i come off or out of my chart, Thanks Mohit