IndiaDivine.org

Astronomical software

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji and Sunil Nairji,

It seems Shri Kaul says "The real astronomers are not as yet sure about the actual difference between the Universal and Dynamical Time even around one thousand BCE", and at the same time he is advertising his software saying that it can give astonomical data correct upto some ten millennia BCE.

Don't you think that it is some kind of hypocrisy on his part?

However, as for me, I always do the dating first from the historical records (including the Puranic records), followed by the use of the precessional data. I also care to look at the traditions. Only at the last I use the astronomical data only to see as to what they say and I find that the astronomical data corroborates the dates found through Historical records, every time.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

Dear sunil Bhattacharjya Ji I neverever seen Mr kaul Himself giv any propositions or ways to date any of the historicity of Ramayana or mahabharatha ,nor he has any suggestions even frm his part ,where as what he will b doing is always he will b simply Joking with every one who ever tried to do it .even without appreciating the academic interest behind such work s.Even he dont mind to call every one sarcasticaly as astrologers even if they r frm other backgrounds .In this very grp itself we tried to see many times the dating in our own way or even rejected many of such theoreis floating ,even in the lite o f scriptures .Even kaul is using same argumnts always ( he simply copying it ).But Our mission was serious where as Kaul simply wanted to de -construct the hindu dharma itself and creat total chaos as it is his Hidden mission in the pretext of calender revival .U can see he even rejects the nakshtra s concept even mentioned in rigveda s and he will get full support frm Moderators of Hindu cultural forums for such magnifcint stupid Himalayan lie proposal s .But our foolish Hindu net grps ( kaul will never appear for open debate as it will not giv him chance to hide his ignorence and buying time and prolongiing discussion tactics ) are Knowingly or unknowingly support his work which is financialy beneficial for him for this inculcation work which is new strategy of the evangelical agents .Even read and heard in many Journals that Now our Many ashrams has evangelical agents .So every one can see where all this is leading us I request u to stay away frm him and ignore Him as it will giv him only benefits if his intention was pure he would hav come out with his solid Opinions Like Tilak or others than simply joking with every one and hiding behind some european christian missionaries for approoval of hindu sastras and dharma s Rgrds sunil nair Lord sriram was said to b born in treta yuga too if my memory is correct ( but sure i dont hav quality time for debate ) so do u think his 10000 yr SW will b helpful to see any of this planetary positions even decoding the verses needs good expertise and Knoweldge of various sastras as i find many so called scholars missed all astrological or astronomical reference in sastra or veda s ( as the language will hav devlpmnt of all this in a purticular Era ) for exmple Various terms used in present era in Language has computer terminology ,so after some 10 K yrs it may b even it can b mistaken for some other things as history has so many layers tho kaul wanted to call every one as paroksha professor who ever dont agree with him , Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji and Sunil Nairji,> > It seems Shri Kaul says "The real astronomers are not as yet sure about the actual difference between the Universal and Dynamical Time even around one thousand BCE", and at the same time he is advertising his software saying that it can give astonomical data correct upto some ten millennia BCE. > > Don't you think that it is some kind of hypocrisy on his part? > > However, as for me, I always do the dating first from the historical records (including the Puranic records), followed by the use of the precessional data. I also care to look at the traditions. Only at the last I use the astronomical data only to see as to what they say and I find that the astronomical data corroborates the dates found through Historical records, every time.> > Regards,> > Sunil K. Bhattacharjya> > > >