IndiaDivine.org

AIA website visitor count - Wonder Stuck!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, It is almost 1 month we have updated the website of AIAF (Ancient Indian Astrology Foundation), i.e. www.nastrology.com . But to my wonder today I have observed that more than 500 people visit the site per day! Certainly people are in search of quality material and if with less than 250 articles and some pdfs for downloading if our site can attract these many people per day and enrich their understanding about ancient indian astrology, what if we we improve it much better and made it feature rich - I wonder! I am happy that more and more people are understanding the worth of AIAF contribution - both through this group and through website. Love and regards,Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadhji,

Pranams. Undoubtedly the group of veterans in the field are giving their best. The highlight is that they are doing with passion without any digression. They don't compromise on sasthra. They are very polite even when they see difference in opinion.So the people are very confident in the discussion. Their sense of devotion is admirable. So there is no doubt that there are many visitors. Please carry on with more enthu.

All the best for everyone.

With best regards

S.R.Balasubramaniam--- On Sun, 13/9/09, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

sreesog <sreesog AIA website visitor count - Wonder Stuck! Date: Sunday, 13 September, 2009, 7:57 PM

Dear All, It is almost 1 month we have updated the website of AIAF (Ancient Indian Astrology Foundation), i.e. www.nas trology.com . But to my wonder today I have observed that more than 500 people visit the site per day! Certainly people are in search of quality material and if with less than 250 articles and some pdfs for downloading if our site can attract these many people per day and enrich their understanding about ancient indian astrology, what if we we improve it much better and made it feature rich - I wonder! I am happy that more and more people are understanding the worth of AIAF contribution - both through this group and through website. Love and regards,Sreenadh

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Dear Bhaksar ji, //Your site is made real beautifully, and the presentations are done very much

attractive and makes a visitor keep on clicking all options to quench

his thirst.// It is OUR site! Edited versions of AIA conversation itself is the main reading material for AIA website as well. Yes, 500 visitors per day is a good number, that too with this much less material. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "bhaskar_jyotish" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Though am not an authority to talk much about this, but Your site is> made real beautifully, and the presentations are done very much> attractive and makes a visitor keep on clicking all options to quench> his thirst.> > I am in touch with few software people, and know this for sure, that 500> visitors per day is not an ordinary count, but a realy significant and> appreciable one.> > Keep it up.> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.