IndiaDivine.org

Rationale for Vimshottari Dasa...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That was nice Vandana ji,

Brahma ji has to be responsible if he has created us the way we are. :-)

At least astrology puts us at ease with ourselves!!

Kindly put your reply on top of the message answered, not below. This is the

normal trend we follow and are used to in the group.

Regards

Neelam

2009/9/18 Vandna <vandana_mishra_91

>

>

> --- In

<%40.\

com>,

> Akhil Mishra <astro6301 wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vandna ji

> >

> > Pranam,

> >

> > I understand your feelings, but I think words are too hard, becuase

> seniors are always respectable and we have say any thing that shoud be in

> very humbly.

> >

> > Adhik gyan bhi kasht aur aham ka karan banta hai, so take easy we are

> in this forum for learning, and really personally heart to see counter

> attack.

> >

> > all me,bers respect each other and try to improve own knowledge.

> >

> > I think my key board is missing the word, so for any typing mistake I

> am apolizing.

> >

> DEAR AKHILJI,

> IT was not a deliberate attempt to malign anybody on my part,rather it was

> my way of putting my views in the best manner i could have done

> since u understand astrology let me explain u astrologically.my 3L Mars is

> exalted along with rahu aspecting my 5L.so there can be iota of DUSSAHAS OR

> REVOLUTIONARY THINKING in my writng,SO... all blame goes to BRAHMA.

> NO REGRET OR NO APOLOGY ON MY PART.

> GOOD LUCK.

>

> REGARDS

>

> VANDANA MISHRA

>

> > Regards

> >

> > DR Mishra

> >

> > --- On Thu, 9/17/09, Vandna <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

> >

> >

> > Vandna <vandana_mishra_91

> > Re: Rationale for Vimshottari Dasa...

> > To:

<%40.\

com>

> > Received: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 5:03 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ggancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi

> <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mouji,

> > > I could not send it earlier as I was very busy with some

> other work...any this has helped to show up the narrow and small-thinking

> people in this group...who like a vulture thought here's some good dead meat

> for me...and swooped in...

> > > At the very outset,when I had introduced myself to the

> group,I had clearrly mentioned that I had studied Traditional Astrology from

> B.V.Raman's books...but after getting miserably wrong/inaccurate/ wrong

> results on a very large number of occasions I gave up astrology as

> " bunkum " ...but fortunately in the 70s I attended KSK's lecture

> demonstration. ..and immediately decided that I had found my Guru... !

> > > I then learnt K.P., and am practising it,as a

> professional astrologer.. .presently. ..

> > > I have studied and practised both,Traditional Astrology

> B.V.Raman style,as well as K.P., for many years,hence I am more qualified to

> speak and with a lot of authority, atleast more than many others in this

> group,especially people like you,with closed minds...

> > > Fanatics can never learn...any more...their minds are

> locked and the key is thrown into the sea...!

> > > May God help you...open your mind to superior things in

> life...and get out of your cloistered mind...!

> > > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >

> > RESPECTED YOGESH LAJMIJI,

> > While going through your mail,one can easily make out that that u had a

> frustrated encounter with traditional method of astrology and it seems you

> have not gained much from BV RAMAN'S books.but it doesnot mean that there is

> any deficiency in the subject rather it is your understanding which needed

> deep cultivation toward the subject.it is sad that you have failed in your

> attempt.all those who possess keen understanding towards the subject which

> you lacked CANNOT BE MAN WITH LOCKED MIND'.

> > There can be various means of predicting oneS events,as NEELUMJI HAS

> mentioned if ones jyotish nadi get developed he can predict even without

> having any chart. SO LET US not get indulge in any kind of attack or counter

> attack..We must thankful to ALMIGHTY GOD that he has chosen us to contribute

> something towards the society through this GYAN.WE MAY FOLLOW DIFFERENT

> ROUTES BUT GOAL IS COMMON FOR ALL OF US.THAT IS TO GIVE CORRECT

> PREDICTON.this is a forum where we share ones ideas and knowledge about the

> subject so one need not be judgemental towards others credibility.

> >

> > REGARDS

> > VANDANA MISHRA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

Vandan ji

Really you are great.

regards

Dr Mishra--- On Fri, 9/18/09, Vandna <vandana_mishra_91 wrote:

Vandna <vandana_mishra_91 Re: Rationale for Vimshottari Dasa.... Received: Friday, September 18, 2009, 8:53 AM

ancient_indian_ astrology, Akhil Mishra <astro6301@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Vandna ji> > Pranam,> > I understand your feelings, but I think words are too hard, becuase seniors are always respectable and we have say any thing that shoud be in very humbly.> > Adhik gyan bhi kasht aur aham ka karan banta hai, so take easy we are in this forum for learning, and really personally heart to see counter attack.> > all me,bers respect each other and try to improve own knowledge.> > I think my key board is missing the word, so for any typing

mistake I am apolizing.> DEAR AKHILJI,IT was not a deliberate attempt to malign anybody on my part,rather it was my way of putting my views in the best manner i could have donesince u understand astrology let me explain u astrologically. my 3L Mars is exalted along with rahu aspecting my 5L.so there can be iota of DUSSAHAS OR REVOLUTIONARY THINKING in my writng,SO... all blame goes to BRAHMA.NO REGRET OR NO APOLOGY ON MY PART.GOOD LUCK.REGARDSVANDANA MISHRA> Regards> > DR Mishra> > --- On Thu, 9/17/09, Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:> > > Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rationale for Vimshottari Dasa...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Received: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 5:03 PM> > > > > > > ggancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Mouji,> > I could not send it earlier as I was very busy with some other work...any this has helped to show up the narrow and small-thinking people in this group...who like a vulture thought here's some good dead meat for me...and swooped in...> > At the very outset,when I had introduced myself to the group,I had clearrly mentioned that I had studied Traditional Astrology from B.V.Raman's books...but

after getting miserably wrong/inaccurate/ wrong results on a very large number of occasions I gave up astrology as "bunkum"...but fortunately in the 70s I attended KSK's lecture demonstration. ..and immediately decided that I had found my Guru... !> > I then learnt K.P., and am practising it,as a professional astrologer.. .presently. ...> > I have studied and practised both,Traditional Astrology B.V.Raman style,as well as K.P., for many years,hence I am more qualified to speak and with a lot of authority, atleast more than many others in this group,especially people like you,with closed minds...> > Fanatics can never

learn...any more...their minds are locked and the key is thrown into the sea...! > > May God help you...open your mind to superior things in life...and get out of your cloistered mind...!> > Yogesh Lajmi..> >> RESPECTED YOGESH LAJMIJI,> While going through your mail,one can easily make out that that u had a frustrated encounter with traditional method of astrology and it seems you have not gained much from BV RAMAN'S books.but it doesnot mean that there is any deficiency in the subject rather it is your understanding which needed deep cultivation toward the subject.it is sad that you have failed in your attempt.all those who possess keen understanding towards the subject which you lacked CANNOT BE MAN WITH LOCKED MIND'.> There can be various means of

predicting oneS events,as NEELUMJI HAS mentioned if ones jyotish nadi get developed he can predict even without having any chart. SO LET US not get indulge in any kind of attack or counter attack..We must thankful to ALMIGHTY GOD that he has chosen us to contribute something towards the society through this GYAN.WE MAY FOLLOW DIFFERENT ROUTES BUT GOAL IS COMMON FOR ALL OF US.THAT IS TO GIVE CORRECT PREDICTON.this is a forum where we share ones ideas and knowledge about the subject so one need not be judgemental towards others credibility.> > REGARDS> VANDANA MISHRA > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > http://mail. >

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Neelam ji

Your advice is very right , but vandana ji has own veiw, But my advice take it easy,

Regards

Dr Mishra--- On Fri, 9/18/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Re: Rationale for Vimshottari Dasa.... Received: Friday, September 18, 2009, 9:10 AM

That was nice Vandana ji,Brahma ji has to be responsible if he has created us the way we are. :-)At least astrology puts us at ease with ourselves!!Kindly put your reply on top of the message answered, not below. This is thenormal trend we follow and are used to in the group.RegardsNeelam2009/9/18 Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 >>>> ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>,> Akhil Mishra <astro6301@. ..> wrote:> >> > Dear Vandna

ji> >> > Pranam,> >> > I understand your feelings, but I think words are too hard, becuase> seniors are always respectable and we have say any thing that shoud be in> very humbly.> >> > Adhik gyan bhi kasht aur aham ka karan banta hai, so take easy we are> in this forum for learning, and really personally heart to see counter> attack.> >> > all me,bers respect each other and try to improve own knowledge.> >> > I think my key board is missing the word, so for any typing mistake I> am apolizing.> >> DEAR AKHILJI,> IT was not a deliberate attempt to malign anybody on my part,rather it was> my way of putting my views in the best manner i could have done> since u understand astrology let me explain u astrologically. my 3L Mars is> exalted along with rahu aspecting my 5L.so there

can be iota of DUSSAHAS OR> REVOLUTIONARY THINKING in my writng,SO.... all blame goes to BRAHMA.> NO REGRET OR NO APOLOGY ON MY PART.> GOOD LUCK.>> REGARDS>> VANDANA MISHRA>> > Regards> >> > DR Mishra> >> > --- On Thu, 9/17/09, Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91 wrote:> >> >> > Vandna <vandana_mishra_ 91> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Rationale for Vimshottari Dasa...> > ancient_indian_ astrology<ancient_indian_ astrology% 40. com>> > Received: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 5:03 PM> >> >> >>

>> >> >> > ggancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi> <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Mouji,> > > I could not send it earlier as I was very busy with some> other work...any this has helped to show up the narrow and small-thinking> people in this group...who like a vulture thought here's some good dead meat> for me...and swooped in...> > > At the very outset,when I had introduced myself to the> group,I had clearrly mentioned that I had studied Traditional Astrology from> B.V.Raman's books...but after getting miserably wrong/inaccurate/ wrong> results on a very large number of occasions I gave up astrology as> "bunkum"...but fortunately in the 70s I attended KSK's lecture> demonstration. ..and immediately decided that I had found my Guru... !> > > I then

learnt K.P., and am practising it,as a> professional astrologer.. .presently. ..> > > I have studied and practised both,Traditional Astrology> B.V.Raman style,as well as K.P., for many years,hence I am more qualified to> speak and with a lot of authority, atleast more than many others in this> group,especially people like you,with closed minds...> > > Fanatics can never learn...any more...their minds are> locked and the key is thrown into the sea...!> > > May God help you...open your mind to superior things in> life...and get out of your cloistered mind...!> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > >> > RESPECTED YOGESH LAJMIJI,> > While going through your mail,one can easily make out that that u had a> frustrated encounter with traditional method of astrology and it seems you> have not gained much from BV RAMAN'S books.but it doesnot

mean that there is> any deficiency in the subject rather it is your understanding which needed> deep cultivation toward the subject.it is sad that you have failed in your> attempt.all those who possess keen understanding towards the subject which> you lacked CANNOT BE MAN WITH LOCKED MIND'.> > There can be various means of predicting oneS events,as NEELUMJI HAS> mentioned if ones jyotish nadi get developed he can predict even without> having any chart. SO LET US not get indulge in any kind of attack or counter> attack..We must thankful to ALMIGHTY GOD that he has chosen us to contribute> something towards the society through this GYAN.WE MAY FOLLOW DIFFERENT> ROUTES BUT GOAL IS COMMON FOR ALL OF US.THAT IS TO GIVE CORRECT> PREDICTON.this is a forum where we share ones ideas and knowledge about the> subject so one need not be judgemental towards others

credibility.> >> > REGARDS> > VANDANA MISHRA> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > http://mail. > >>> >

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!