IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Logic behind Vimshottari Dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gentlemen,

I hope you will read my note to Ms Neelam Gupta carefully and with equanimity...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmineelamgupta07Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:57:23 PMLogic behind Vimshottari Dasa

Dear Ms.Neelam Gupta,

There is NO rationale for the years allotted to each planet as well as why are the sub-periods in proportion to the years allotted to each planet etc.,published so far...even a plausible one... so far...

There is NO book published so far which gives a convincing,much less,a plausible rationale,and I wonder whether the book mentioned has any rationale,in the real sense...Pt.Keshub Ranjan Kar,from Sambalpur created history of sorts for offerring the most plausible rationale for Vimshottari Dasa,so far...

I am looking forward to your comments/critique after reading this rationale...

By the way,my posing the 'problem' was in response to a provoking and snide remark about K.P.,and not as suggested by some guilty people of an attempt on my part to test anybody's knowledge...

After I have given the answer,there is no point in saying that it is from a published book...

Any way you and Mr.Goel made a very good attempt...and it was very methodical in approach....but if you had had the help of ruling planets suspal sub-lord theory you both could suely have arrived at the correct answer...

I agree that,in the final analysis,it is the ndividual's skill in applying the

knowledge one has garnered through books and more importantly through experience...

It is important to remember that most K.P. Astrologers were originally followers of Traditional Astrological Systems...therefore it is surprising to see the vehemence with which Traditionalists criticise K.P. fllowers...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi