IndiaDivine.org

First Cry and KP system

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh Lajmi ji, //Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First Cry(when he cries).// Based on which astrological classic you opine so or is it that Krishnamoorti (originator of KP system) said so? or is it just your opinion? Also how will you arrive at "Time of first cry" by following KP astrological principles? Please clarify. That would be much educative I believe.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear astrologer mrutunjay,> I cannot agree with you...the person who consults you after paying you for your services,expects results as close to the correct one as possible...which is possible only if you can cast the Birth Chart as close to the correct TOB,as is possible...> Also... Dfferent standards/norms are followed in different parts of India... and different doctors/nurses etc., to record the TOB...like head is seen,baby touches the floor ,time of separation of the umbilical chord and so on...> Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First Cry(when he cries)...at which time he begins living in this world,on his own...hence as per K.P. THIS IS THE CORRECT TIME...in the absence of this time correction of TOB is the only alternative... !> I wonder whether by following your suggested method,we are buiding-in an error in the TOB ,the very basis of the Birth Chart...from day 1.... ! !> I hope the rationale is now very clear... > With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !>

Dear Sreenadhji,

The first Breath of a child is when begins to LIVE in this world,outside the womb...a child begins to live soon after conception,in the womb,as has been seen under the microscope( everybody knows he is growing every minut...and the Prenatal Epoch has been written about by me on this site...

Also many experiments have proved that the Ruling Planets at the time of Prenatal Epoch and those at the time of the First Breath,are the same,though not necessarily in the same order...

In actual practise,the Moon's position during the prenatal Epoch, i.e., its Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord, sub-sub-lord of the MOON, will appear as the Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord and sub-sublord of the LAGNA...at Birth

Based on this theory itself I had exhorted your Group Members to carry out experiments at their respective homes and verify it...

Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your room to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will surely be the visitors Birth star... !

I had requested your members to try it out and report their findings to the group...as an interesting exercise...but so far nobody seems to have tried it out...

I hope you Mr.Sreenadh,the inquiring Astrologer that you are( and most should be),will try this out in atleast 10-15 cases to begin with...and let me know...

This way you will be convinced about Linda Goodman's theory...first adopted and refined by KSK and his students...to further develop K.P.,in the early days...

Pl. feel free to discuss this with me any time...but after you have tried out my suggestion....

The different Ayanamsas problem needs to be solved first...which I had suggested to your Group members soon after joining thegroup... but very unfortunately the controversy over whether K.P,. was originally KSK's baby or not, has overtaken the entire time of us all...and I now believe that this controversy was deliberately raised,by some interested parties to sabotage a revealing discussion about Prenatal Epoch etc., to begin at your site...

Once again I urge you to try out the experiment suggested by me whenever somebody visits you to consult you or even to meet you...at home or at your office...

While I used to work,I used to note down the time when a known member of my staff(whose Birth star was known to me) came to my cabin on official work and later work out the Ascendant at the time...that is how I did it...

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 12:27:11 PM Re: First Cry and KP system

Dear Yogesh Lajmi ji, //Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First Cry(when he cries).// Based on which astrological classic you opine so or is it that Krishnamoorti (originator of KP system) said so? or is it just your opinion? Also how will you arrive at "Time of first cry" by following KP astrological principles? Please clarify. That would be much educative I believe.Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear astrologer mrutunjay,> I cannot agree with you...the person who consults you after paying you for your services,expects results as close to the correct one as

possible...which is possible only if you can cast the Birth Chart as close to the correct TOB,as is possible...> Also... Dfferent standards/norms are followed in different parts of India... and different doctors/nurses etc., to record the TOB...like head is seen,baby touches the floor ,time of separation of the umbilical chord and so on...> Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First Cry(when he cries)...at which time he begins living in this world,on his own...hence as per K.P. THIS IS THE CORRECT TIME...in the absence of this time correction of TOB is the only alternative. .. !> I wonder whether by following your suggested method,we are buiding-in an error in the TOB ,the very basis of the Birth Chart...from day 1.... ! !> I hope the rationale is now very clear... > With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !>

Dear Yogesh ji, OK. In short, neither you have a reference, nor Krishnamoorti said so. Cool! I would love to keep away from such baseless argumentation. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> The first Breath of a child is when begins to LIVEin this world,outside the womb...a child begins to live soon after conception,in the womb,as has been seen under the microscope( everybody knows he is growing every minut...and the Prenatal Epoch has been written about by me on this site...> Also many experiments have proved that the Ruling Planets at the time of Prenatal Epoch and those at the time of the First Breath,are the same,though not necessarily in thesame order...> In actual practise,the Moon's position during the prenatal Epoch, i.e., its Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord, sub-sub-lord of the MOON, will appear as the Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord and sub-sublord of the LAGNA...at Birth> Based on this theory itself I had exhorted your Group Members to carry out experiments at their respective homes and verify it...> > Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your room to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will surely be the visitors Birth star... !> I had requested your members to try it out and report their findings to the group...as an interesting exercise...but so far nobody seems to have tried it out...> I hope you Mr.Sreenadh,the inquiring Astrologer that you are( and most should be),will try this out in atleast 10-15 cases to begin with...and let me know...> This way you will be convinced about Linda Goodman's theory...first adopted and refined by KSK and his students...to further develop K.P.,in the early days...> Pl. feel free to discuss this with me any time...but after you have tried out my suggestion...> The different Ayanamsas problem needs to be solved first...which I had suggested to your Group members soon after joining thegroup... but very unfortunately the controversy over whether K.P,. was originally KSK's baby or not, has overtaken the entire time of us all...and I now believe that this controversy was deliberately raised,by some interested parties to sabotage a revealing discussion about Prenatal Epoch etc., to begin at your site...> Once again I urge you to try out the experiment suggested by me whenever somebody visits you to consult you or even to meet you...at home or at your office...> While I used to work,I used to note down the time when a known member of my staff(whose Birth star was known to me) came to my cabin on official work and later work out the Ascendant at the time...that is how I did it...> With the very best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !

Dear Sreenadh,

Kindly look up the excellent treatise : Astrosecrets & Krishnamurthi Padhdhati...

Part II,Chapter 'Ascendant Lagna' , Pp 205-210....by the late M.P. Shanmugham...

Is it necessary that everything written in Raman's book or any other Traditional Astrologer's book must find a mention in Parasara's writings ? With best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi...

Note: This message is moderated. Taunting remarks are deleted to main decorum in the group.

Dear Yogesh Lajmi

Thank you for your inspiring thoughts.

Above those who read books are those who make experiments

Above those who make experiments are those who get results.

King Regards

Cristian

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>                          The first Breath of a child is when begins to LIVEin

this world,outside the womb...a child begins to live soon after conception,in

the womb,as has been seen under the microscope( everybody knows he is growing

every minut...and the Prenatal Epoch has been written about by me on this

site...

>                          Also many experiments have proved that the Ruling

Planets at the time of Prenatal Epoch and those at the time of the First

Breath,are the same,though not necessarily in thesame order...

>                          In actual practise,the Moon's position during the

prenatal Epoch, i.e.,                   its Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord,

sub-sub-lord of the MOON, will appear as the Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord and

sub-sublord of the LAGNA...at Birth

>                          Based on this theory itself I had exhorted your Group

Members to carry out experiments at their respective homes and verify it...

>

>                          Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your

room to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will

surely be the visitors Birth star... !

>                          I had requested your members to try it out and report

their findings to the group...as an interesting exercise...but so far nobody

seems to have tried it out...

>                          I hope you Mr.Sreenadh,the inquiring Astrologer that

you are( and most should be),will try this out in atleast 10-15 cases to begin

with...and let me know...

>                          This way you will be convinced about Linda Goodman's

theory...first adopted and refined by KSK and his students...to further develop

K.P.,in the early days...

>                          Pl. feel free to discuss this with me any time...but

after you have tried out my suggestion...

>                          The different Ayanamsas problem needs to be solved

first...which I had suggested to your Group members soon after joining

thegroup... but very unfortunately the controversy over whether K.P,. was

originally KSK's baby or not, has overtaken the entire time of us all...and I

now believe that this controversy was deliberately raised,by some interested

parties to sabotage a revealing discussion about Prenatal Epoch etc., to begin

at your site...

>                           Once again I urge you to try out the experiment

suggested by me whenever somebody visits you to consult you or even to meet

you...at home or at your office...

>                           While I used to work,I used to note down the time

when a known member of my staff(whose Birth star was known to me) came to my

cabin on official work and later work out the Ascendant at the time...that is

how I did it...

>                           With the very best wishes,

>                           Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                                      GOOD LUCK !

>               

>                          

>                       

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sreesog <sreesog

>

> Friday, September 18, 2009 12:27:11 PM

> Re: First Cry and KP system

>

>  

> Dear Yogesh Lajmi ji,

> //Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First

Cry(when he cries).//

>   Based on which astrological classic you opine so or is it that Krishnamoorti

(originator of KP system) said  so? or is it just your opinion? Also how will

you arrive at " Time of first cry " by following KP astrological principles?

Please clarify. That would be much educative I believe.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear astrologer mrutunjay,

> >  I cannot agree with you...the person who consults you after paying you for

your services,expects results as close to the correct one as possible...which is

possible only if you can cast the Birth Chart as close to the correct TOB,as is

possible...

> > Also... Dfferent standards/norms are followed in different parts of India...

and different doctors/nurses etc.., to record the TOB...like head is seen,baby

touches the floor ,time of separation of the umbilical chord and so on...

> >  Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First

Cry(when he cries)...at which time he begins living in this world,on his

own...hence as per K.P. THIS IS THE CORRECT TIME...in the absence of this time

correction of TOB is the only alternative. .. !

> > I wonder whether by following your suggested method,we are buiding-in an

error in the TOB ,the very basis of the Birth Chart...from day 1.... ! !

> >  I hope the rationale is now very clear...

> >  With best wishes,

> >  Yogesh Lajmi.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> > 

>

Dear Yogesh JI,

When you say that " Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your room to

meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will surely be

the visitors Birth star... ! "

What about when you go to meet somebody who has called you. By this theory

whenever you go to meet somebody when he has called you, start lord of Ascendant

at that time shall be your own star.

By the way, I experimented it 3 times in my last 3 meetings when somebody called

me to meet and in none of the 3 cases, star lord of ASC was same as that of my

birth Ascendant Star.

Is there gap somewhere ?

regds...

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>                          The first Breath of a child is when begins to LIVEin

this world,outside the womb...a child begins to live soon after conception,in

the womb,as has been seen under the microscope( everybody knows he is growing

every minut...and the Prenatal Epoch has been written about by me on this

site...

>                          Also many experiments have proved that the Ruling

>                          In actual practise,the Moon's position during the

prenatal Epoch, i.e.,                   its Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord,

sub-sub-lord of the MOON, will appear as the Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord and

sub-sublord of the LAGNA...at Birth

>                          Based on this theory itself I had exhorted your Group

Members to carry out experiments at their respective homes and verify it...

>

>                          Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your

room to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will

surely be the visitors Birth star... !

>                          I had requested your members to try it out and report

their findings to the group...as an interesting exercise...but so far nobody

seems to have tried it out...

>                          I hope you Mr.Sreenadh,the inquiring Astrologer that

you are( and most should be),will try this out in atleast 10-15 cases to begin

with...and let me know...

>                          This way you will be convinced about Linda Goodman's

theory...first adopted and refined by KSK and his students...to further develop

K.P.,in the early days...

>                          Pl. feel free to discuss this with me any time...but

after you have tried out my suggestion...

>                          The different Ayanamsas problem needs to be solved

at your site...

>                           Once again I urge you to try out the experiment

you...at home or at your office...

>                           While I used to work,I used to note down the time

how I did it...

>                           With the very best wishes,

>                           Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                                      GOOD LUCK !

>               

>                          

>                       

>

>

>

>

> sreesog <sreesog

>

> Friday, September 18, 2009 12:27:11 PM

>

>  

> Dear Yogesh Lajmi ji,

> //Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First

Cry(when he cries).//

>   Based on which astrological classic you opine so or is it that Krishnamoorti

(originator of KP system) said  so? or is it just your opinion? Also how will

you arrive at " Time of first cry " by following KP astrological principles?

Please clarify. That would be much educative I believe.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear astrologer mrutunjay,

> >  I cannot agree with you...the person who consults you after paying you for

your services,expects results as close to the correct one as possible...which is

possible only if you can cast the Birth Chart as close to the correct TOB,as is

possible...

> > Also... Dfferent standards/norms are followed in different parts of India...

and different doctors/nurses etc.., to record the TOB...like head is seen,baby

touches the floor ,time of separation of the umbilical chord and so on...

> >  Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First

> > I wonder whether by following your suggested method,we are buiding-in an

> >  I hope the rationale is now very clear...

> >  With best wishes,

> >  Yogesh Lajmi.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> > 

>

Dear axeplexji this system simply will not work it is my exprnce even if the customer is visiting u ( even it cannot work on Lost horoscopy ) there is one system in prashna marrga ( see BV raman s translation ) on elapsed Ghatikas used for arriving natal star and it did realy worked with me in many occassion in past as i am in delhi where majority of the population has vague idea of day of birth and time birth is confusing as old generation who ever consuting me has migrated frm pakistan .( and u Know nakshtras will change within same day and i cud able establish it which was the nakshtra at birth as it was doubtful as they dont hav clear time of birth ( only in such cases ) -u know there is 27 nakshtras and How the calculation coming near accuracy .is it not a wonder tho i know it wont diffr Yogesh ji frm his life long mission ( as he said vedic astrology he learned like Kaul frm books and he has al the right to abuse it ) of abusing BV raman or vedic astrology as if Raman invented it and our grp is full of ramanites and except his own grandson who is a memebr of our forum we dont hav even any direct sisya or prasisya ( directly of raman ) but some ppl r coming with a fixed aims and targets ,so let them continue their Life mission rgrds sunil nair , "axeplex" <axeplex wrote:>> Dear Yogesh JI,> > When you say that "Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your room to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will surely be the visitors Birth star... !"> > What about when you go to meet somebody who has called you. By this theory whenever you go to meet somebody when he has called you, start lord of Ascendant at that time shall be your own star.> > By the way, I experimented it 3 times in my last 3 meetings when somebody called me to meet and in none of the 3 cases, star lord of ASC was same as that of my birth Ascendant Star.> > Is there gap somewhere ?> > regds...> > > , Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> > The first Breath of a child is when begins to LIVEin this world,outside the womb...a child begins to live soon after conception,in the womb,as has been seen under the microscope( everybody knows he is growing every minut...and the Prenatal Epoch has been written about by me on this site...> > Also many experiments have proved that the Ruling Planets at the time of Prenatal Epoch and those at the time of the First Breath,are the same,though not necessarily in thesame order...> > In actual practise,the Moon's position during the prenatal Epoch, i.e., its Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord, sub-sub-lord of the MOON, will appear as the Star-lord,Sign-lord,Sub-lord and sub-sublord of the LAGNA...at Birth> > Based on this theory itself I had exhorted your Group Members to carry out experiments at their respective homes and verify it...> > > > Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your room to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will surely be the visitors Birth star... !> > I had requested your members to try it out and report their findings to the group...as an interesting exercise...but so far nobody seems to have tried it out...> > I hope you Mr.Sreenadh,the inquiring Astrologer that you are( and most should be),will try this out in atleast 10-15 cases to begin with...and let me know...> > This way you will be convinced about Linda Goodman's theory...first adopted and refined by KSK and his students...to further develop K.P.,in the early days...> > Pl. feel free to discuss this with me any time...but after you have tried out my suggestion...> > The different Ayanamsas problem needs to be solved first...which I had suggested to your Group members soon after joining thegroup... but very unfortunately the controversy over whether K.P,. was originally KSK's baby or not, has overtaken the entire time of us all...and I now believe that this controversy was deliberately raised,by some interested parties to sabotage a revealing discussion about Prenatal Epoch etc., to begin at your site...> > Once again I urge you to try out the experiment suggested by me whenever somebody visits you to consult you or even to meet you...at home or at your office...> > While I used to work,I used to note down the time when a known member of my staff(whose Birth star was known to me) came to my cabin on official work and later work out the Ascendant at the time...that is how I did it...> > With the very best wishes,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > sreesog sreesog@> > > > Friday, September 18, 2009 12:27:11 PM> > Re: First Cry and KP system> > > > > > Dear Yogesh Lajmi ji, > > //Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First Cry(when he cries).//> > Based on which astrological classic you opine so or is it that Krishnamoorti (originator of KP system) said so? or is it just your opinion? Also how will you arrive at "Time of first cry" by following KP astrological principles? Please clarify. That would be much educative I believe.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear astrologer mrutunjay,> > > I cannot agree with you...the person who consults you after paying you for your services,expects results as close to the correct one as possible...which is possible only if you can cast the Birth Chart as close to the correct TOB,as is possible...> > > Also... Dfferent standards/norms are followed in different parts of India... and different doctors/nurses etc.., to record the TOB...like head is seen,baby touches the floor ,time of separation of the umbilical chord and so on...> > > Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First Cry(when he cries)...at which time he begins living in this world,on his own...hence as per K.P. THIS IS THE CORRECT TIME...in the absence of this time correction of TOB is the only alternative. .. !> > > I wonder whether by following your suggested method,we are buiding-in an error in the TOB ,the very basis of the Birth Chart...from day 1.... ! !> > > I hope the rationale is now very clear... > > > With best wishes,> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > GOOD LUCK !> > > > >>

Dear axeplex,

Have you tried out whatever I had recommended earlier ?

First try it out and let me and the group know your results...

Then ask your next question please...

It appears as though,you seem to be more intent intent on only asking questions,but not trying things out...!

The only gap is between you and your trying things out ! !

Let us go one step at a time...kindly inform what results you got ?

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dear yogesh Ji Namaskar i dont hav time to waiste on prooving and quoting and requoting and i hav 1000 other things to do .I tried to b diplomatic with u and u r simply cashing on every opportunity for a self appraisal is simply discarded and u simply wanted to project as if the system u r practising is gr8 and the meaning is ur gr8est and i will say it is only an attmpt to catch some more clients than prooving anything urself ( this is a covered attempt in the name of KSK ) as all ur mails in the grp has no suffient content nor u prooved any thing even the last mail to bhaskar ji as rgrds to his moksha is u r trying to hide frm the grp than it appeared in grp Board ( even tho after life is over None can proov that some one acheived Moksha or not ) even if any vedic astrologer or KP astrologer says i will achiev moksha i will not take it verbatim without a pinch of salt as according to our dharma sastras it is highest acheivmnt and we r not some tuned animals tob show everything in our chart ( if so everything is fixed and tomorrow Bhaskar ji can -if mokhsa is promised in chart -do anything whatever he feel like and still moksha is garantted in his chart .My lie that u r absuing raman is not a secret where as it is known to all in this planet even i remebr ur entry this time in grp u r computer was spamming mails and it is ur first mail to grp and i approved one mail and rejected one mail with note that pls check ur computer as this mail is repeating and deleted all mails ,so u wrote me in prvt that he wont wonder this vedic astrologers are afraid of Kp ppl and u wont b surprised that i rejected all ur mails ( i dont know why cant u read mails properly )even tru prvt communication i asked u stop abusing vedic astrology in name of u learned some higgin bothams books of raman during some railway journey stories and pointing ur gun against vedic astrology keeping the gun on the shoulder of raman so i said u in mails actualy we r not worried abt u abused raman or not as there is no sissya or prasisya or raman in grp except his grand son is a memebr of this grp .But we respect all systems equaly and any system may grow or die own its own merits or demerits also i said my back ground and study of astrology and ur reply was i am happy to see a ramanite in grp is this is the way to communicate or did u came in grp with some agenda or do u hav some cleint crunch and u want to catch some cleints in the name of making some controversy and so u dont need to proov urself all ur so called pearls of wisdom were coming as if frm inexpernced person who dont giv a damn for reserch mind u can see urself the results of ur so called pearls of wisdom if u hav atleast a bit of reserch mind even i am ready to appear for a test to proov which system is better but No computer is allowd and will b supplied planetary positions and dasa balance according to the system one practises .and minimum 20 data will b supplied ,No computer charts r allowed to use nor any back ground informations will b provided and no events to correct charts .( sure the correctness of time in worldy sense will b observed ) and how many of u can take up this challenge ??this is ur last chance to stop anykind of derogatory marks against any system in this grp and ur mails without astro content will b deleted simply without informing u rgrds sunil nair pls remebr No one has time to waiste for ur kind of politics and No one in grp is looking for cleints in the name of practising astrology as every one has own jobs and income . , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nair,> Why do you stoop so low,as to LIE...Mr.Nair ?> I have never "abused" B.V.Raman...pl. quote me a single instance...> For want of anything meaningful to say...you want to perpetuate a BLATANT LIE...> I t seems it has become a habit with you...once before I had challenged to reproduce a single sentence...you shied away the last time..but now you are showing off your true colours of a consummate liar...> I feel sad for you Sunil...> Earlier too the followers of B.V.Raman did the same thing to KSK...> I recommend you visit a psychiatrist who will hekp you get rid of the "pure hatred" that you harbour for KSK...> Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > > ________________________________> astro_tellerkerala astro_tellerkerala > Monday, September 21, 2009 2:59:50 PM> Re: First Cry and KP system> > > > Dear axeplexji > > this system simply will not work it is my exprnce even if the customer is visiting u ( even it cannot work on Lost horoscopy ) > > there is one system in prashna marrga ( see BV raman s translation ) on elapsed Ghatikas used for arriving natal star and it did realy worked with me in many occassion in past as i am in delhi where majority of the population has vague idea of day of birth and time birth is confusing as old generation who ever consuting me has migrated frm pakistan .( and u Know nakshtras will change within same day and i cud able establish it which was the nakshtra at birth as it was doubtful as they dont hav clear time of birth ( only in such cases ) -u know there is 27 nakshtras and How the calculation coming near accuracy .is it not a wonder > > tho i know it wont diffr Yogesh ji frm his life long mission ( as he said vedic astrology he learned like Kaul frm books and he has al the right to abuse it ) of abusing BV raman or vedic astrology as if Raman invented it and our grp is full of ramanites and except his own grandson who is a memebr of our forum we dont hav even any direct sisya or prasisya ( directly of raman ) > > but some ppl r coming with a fixed aims and targets ,so let them continue their Life mission > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "axeplex" axeplex@ wrote:> >> > Dear Yogesh JI,> > > > When you say that "Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your room to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will surely be the visitors Birth star... !"> > > > What about when you go to meet somebody who has called you. By this theory whenever you go to meet somebody when he has called you, start lord of Ascendant at that time shall be your own star.> > > > By the way, I experimented it 3 times in my last 3 meetings when somebody called me to meet and in none of the 3 cases, star lord of ASC was same as that of my birth Ascendant Star.> > > > Is there gap somewhere ?> > > > regds...> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi yogeshlajmi@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadhji,> > > The first Breath of a child is when begins to LIVEin this world,outside the womb...a child begins to live soon after conception,in the womb,as has been seen under the microscope( everybody knows he is growing every minut...and the Prenatal Epoch has been written about by me on this site...> > > Also many experiments have proved that the Ruling Planets at the time of Prenatal Epoch and those at the time of the First Breath,are the same,though not necessarily in thesame order....> > > In actual practise,the Moon's position during the prenatal Epoch, i.e., its Star-lord,Sign- lord,Sub- lord, sub-sub-lord of the MOON, will appear as the Star-lord,Sign- lord,Sub- lord and sub-sublord of the LAGNA...at Birth> > > Based on this theory itself I had exhorted your Group Members to carry out experiments at their respective homes and verify it...> > > > > > Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your room to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will surely be the visitors Birth star... !> > > I had requested your members to try it out and report their findings to the group...as an interesting exercise...but so far nobody seems to have tried it out...> > > I hope you Mr.Sreenadh, the inquiring Astrologer that you are( and most should be),will try this out in atleast 10-15 cases to begin with...and let me know...> > > This way you will be convinced about Linda Goodman's theory...first adopted and refined by KSK and his students...to further develop K.P.,in the early days...> > > Pl. feel free to discuss this with me any time...but after you have tried out my suggestion.. .> > > The different Ayanamsas problem needs to be solved first...which I had suggested to your Group members soon after joining thegroup... but very unfortunately the controversy over whether K.P,. was originally KSK's baby or not, has overtaken the entire time of us all...and I now believe that this controversy was deliberately raised,by some interested parties to sabotage a revealing discussion about Prenatal Epoch etc., to begin at your site...> > > Once again I urge you to try out the experiment suggested by me whenever somebody visits you to consult you or even to meet you...at home or at your office...> > > While I used to work,I used to note down the time when a known member of my staff(whose Birth star was known to me) came to my cabin on official work and later work out the Ascendant at the time...that is how I did it...> > > With the very best wishes,> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > sreesog sreesog@> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Friday, September 18, 2009 12:27:11 PM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: First Cry and KP system> > > > > > > > > Dear Yogesh Lajmi ji, > > > //Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First Cry(when he cries).//> > > Based on which astrological classic you opine so or is it that Krishnamoorti (originator of KP system) said so? or is it just your opinion? Also how will you arrive at "Time of first cry" by following KP astrological principles? Please clarify. That would be much educative I believe.> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear astrologer mrutunjay,> > > > I cannot agree with you...the person who consults you after paying you for your services,expects results as close to the correct one as possible...which is possible only if you can cast the Birth Chart as close to the correct TOB,as is possible...> > > > Also... Dfferent standards/norms are followed in different parts of India... and different doctors/nurses etc.., to record the TOB...like head is seen,baby touches the floor ,time of separation of the umbilical chord and so on...> > > > Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First Cry(when he cries)...at which time he begins living in this world,on his own...hence as per K.P. THIS IS THE CORRECT TIME...in the absence of this time correction of TOB is the only alternative. .. !> > > > I wonder whether by following your suggested method,we are buiding-in an error in the TOB ,the very basis of the Birth Chart...from day 1.... ! !> > > > I hope the rationale is now very clear... > > > > With best wishes,> > > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > >

Sh Yogesh ji,

I suppose you have read my post thoroughly, theory put by you was tested and a

gap was found as it failed. You can not insist on something that it is great if

you are following it.

We are here to listen or speak but helps only if we present constructive

arguments, criticism, discussions ...

Constructive is what is missing in half of your posts.

Sorry, but I am not one of those who can take a statement as it is without

application of self analysis.

While I am fully open to new ideas, techniques, tools if they are worth

learning.

regds...

wrote:

>

> Dear axeplex,

>                      Have you tried out whatever I had recommended earlier ?

>                      First try it out and let me and the group know your

results...

>                      Then ask your next question please...

>                      It appears as though,you seem to be more intent intent on

only asking questions,but not trying things out...!

>                      The only gap is between you and your trying things out !

!

>                     Let us go one step at a time...kindly inform what results

you got ?

>                      With best wishes,

>                      Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                                   GOOD LUCK !

>                               

>  

>

>

>

>

> axeplex <axeplex

>

> Monday, September 21, 2009 2:02:51 PM

>

>  

> Dear Yogesh JI,

>

> When you say that " Note the exact Time when an person/client enters your room

to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that time, will surely

be the visitors Birth star... ! "

>

> What about when you go to meet somebody who has called you. By this theory

whenever you go to meet somebody when he has called you, start lord of Ascendant

at that time shall be your own star.

>

> By the way, I experimented it 3 times in my last 3 meetings when somebody

called me to meet and in none of the 3 cases, star lord of ASC was same as that

of my birth Ascendant Star.

>

> Is there gap somewhere ?

>

> regds...

>

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >                          The first Breath of a child is when begins to

LIVEin this world,outside the womb...a child begins to live soon after

conception,in the womb,as has been seen under the microscope( everybody knows he

is growing every minut...and the Prenatal Epoch has been written about by me on

this site...

> >                          Also many experiments have proved that the Ruling

> >                          In actual practise,the Moon's position during the

prenatal Epoch, i.e.,                   its Star-lord,Sign- lord,Sub- lord,

sub-sub-lord of the MOON, will appear  as the Star-lord,Sign- lord,Sub- lord and

sub-sublord of the LAGNA....at Birth

> >                          Based on this theory itself I had exhorted your

Group Members to carry out experiments at their respective homes and verify

it...

> >

> >                          Note the exact Time when an person/client enters

your room to meet/consult you...the Star on the Ascendant rising at that

time, will surely be the visitors Birth star... !

> >                          I had requested your members to try it out and

report their findings to the group...as an interesting exercise...but so far

nobody seems to have tried it out...

> >                          I hope you Mr.Sreenadh, the inquiring Astrologer

that you are( and most should be),will try this out in atleast 10-15 cases to

begin with...and let me know...

> >                          This way you will be convinced about Linda

Goodman's theory...first adopted and refined by KSK and his students...to

further develop K.P.,in the early days...

> >                          Pl. feel free to discuss this with me any

time...but after you have tried out my suggestion.. .

> >                          The different Ayanamsas problem needs to be solved

at your site...

> >                           Once again I urge you to try out the experiment

you....at home or at your office...

> >                           While I used to work,I used to note down the time

how I did it...

> >                           With the very best wishes,

> >                           Yogesh Lajmi.

> >                                                      GOOD LUCK !

> >               

> >                          

> >                       

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > sreesog <sreesog@ >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Friday, September 18, 2009 12:27:11 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: First Cry and KP system

> >

> >  

> > Dear Yogesh Lajmi ji,

> > //Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First

Cry(when he cries).//

> >   Based on which astrological classic you opine so or is it that

Krishnamoorti (originator of KP system) said  so? or is it just your opinion?

Also how will you arrive at " Time of first cry " by following KP astrological

principles? Please clarify.. That would be much educative I believe.

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Yogesh Lajmi

<yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear astrologer mrutunjay,

> > >  I cannot agree with you...the person who consults you after paying you

for your services,expects results as close to the correct one as

possible...which is possible only if you can cast the Birth Chart as close to

the correct TOB,as is possible...

> > > Also... Dfferent standards/norms are followed in different parts of

India... and different doctors/nurses etc.., to record the TOB...like head is

seen,baby touches the floor ,time of separation of the umbilical chord and so

on...

> > >  Whereas the exact TOB is the time of the newborn's first Breath or First

> > > I wonder whether by following your suggested method,we are buiding-in an

> > >  I hope the rationale is now very clear...

> > >  With best wishes,

> > >  Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > GOOD LUCK !

> > > 

> >

>